| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:19] | We’re the last people on Earth. | 我们是地球上仅存的人了 | 
| [00:20] | Shouldn’t we all be together? | 我们不该在一起吗 | 
| [00:22] | I can’t live in Tucson. | 我没法住在图森 | 
| [00:24] | – Fine. – Fine! | -好啊 -好啊 | 
| [00:25] | I’m not being a turd. | 不是我的问题 | 
| [00:26] | She’s being a turd. | 是她没事找事 | 
| [00:28] | Phil! | 菲尔 | 
| [00:30] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 | 
| [00:31] | Oh, where’d we last stop? | 上一站是哪里 | 
| [00:33] | Oh, Speedy Pump. | 快加站 | 
| [00:35] | Damn it, there’s infinity Speedy Pumps! | 妈的 怎么这么多快加站 | 
| [00:38] | I know where you went. | 我知道你去哪儿了 | 
| [00:40] | She’s in Tucson. | 她去图森了 | 
| [00:42] | Where is everybody? | 大家都去哪里了 | 
| [00:44] | Where are you, Carol? | 你在哪里 卡萝尔 | 
| [00:49] | Come on. | 给力点啊 | 
| [00:49] | 中心地带乡村小店 所有饰品打折出售 | |
| [00:50] | Come on. | 给力点啊 | 
| [00:53] | Yes! I won a free ticket. | 好棒 我刮出了一张免费票 | 
| [01:02] | I won a free ticket. | 我刮出了一张免费票 | 
| [01:09] | Girl, you’ve been at it all day; let me tap in. | 姑娘 你都这样一整天了 让我来吧 | 
| [01:17] | Phil! | 菲尔 | 
| [01:20] | Phil, Phil, I’m here, Phil! | 菲尔 菲尔 我在这儿 菲尔 | 
| [01:25] | Phil! | 菲尔 | 
| [01:26] | Phil! | 菲尔 | 
| [01:30] | That’s tiring. | 累死我了 | 
| [01:33] | I have a newfound respect for your craft. | 我可真是对你刮目相看 | 
| [01:35] | You go, girl. Here, give me high five. | 你继续吧 姑娘 来击个掌 | 
| [01:42] | Okay, relax, relax! | 好吧 别激动 别激动 | 
| [01:48] | He’s coming back. | 他会回来的 | 
| [01:53] | I just have to keep waiting. | 我只要耐心等着就好 | 
| [02:10] | This is a sculpture of Phil | 这是菲尔的塑像 | 
| [02:12] | I made out of chewing tobacco and toothpaste. | 我用嚼烂的烟草和牙膏做的 | 
| [02:17] | Phil! | 菲尔 | 
| [02:19] | Phil! | 菲尔 | 
| [02:21] | Phil! | 菲尔 | 
| [02:22] | Phil! Phil! | 菲尔 菲尔 | 
| [02:24] | Phil! | 菲尔 | 
| [02:36] | Babe Ruth’s bat. | 贝比·鲁斯[棒球选手]的球棒 | 
| [02:37] | The Sultan of friggin’ Swat. | 这他妈可是全垒打之王啊 | 
| [02:39] | I mean, if you want to burn all my crap, fine. | 你们要是想把我的东西都烧了 行 | 
| [02:41] | But this was a flippin’ national treasure. | 但这他妈可是国宝啊 | 
| [02:49] | Animals! | 畜生 | 
| [02:51] | Think this might be salvageable. | 我还以为它能免于一死呢 | 
| [02:54] | God! Where the hell is Carol? | 老天 卡萝尔到底去哪儿了 | 
| [02:56] | Even if she drove ten miles an hour the whole way, | 她就算爬 现在也该 | 
| [02:58] | she’d still be here by now. | 爬到这里了啊 | 
| [03:00] | So why isn’t she here? | 那她为什么还没来 | 
| [03:02] | No, that’s a great point, Gary. | 说得对 加里 | 
| [03:04] | Tucson’s the one place she thinks I would never come. | 她认为我死也不会来图森 | 
| [03:06] | But she’ll come eventually, right? | 但她最终还是会来的 对吧 | 
| [03:08] | I mean, she did want to see all those turds. | 我是说 她是真的很想见那群混蛋的 | 
| [03:10] | She thinks they’re here– which they’re not. | 她认为他们在这里 但其实并不是这样 | 
| [03:13] | I just wish I could send her a message, you know? | 真希望我能给她发条信息 | 
| [03:15] | But how would I do that? I mean… | 但怎么可能呢 我是说 | 
| [03:17] | she could be anywhere right now. | 她现在有可能在任何地方 | 
| [03:24] | Bingo. | 有了 | 
| [03:30] | Go find Carol! | 去找卡萝尔 | 
| [03:32] | Go find Carol! | 去找卡萝尔 | 
| [03:33] | Hyah! Git! | 去啊 蠢货 | 
| [03:35] | Go up! Git! | 往上飞啊 蠢货 | 
| [03:39] | That’s not Carol! | 那可不是卡萝尔 | 
| [03:41] | Git! | 蠢货 | 
| [03:42] | Got to use helium next time. | 我下次非得用氦气不可 | 
| [03:43] | What was I thinking? | 我这是想什么呢 | 
| [03:53] | Bingo. | 有了 | 
| [04:20] | These are my last two flares. | 这是我最后两个信号弹了 | 
| [04:57] | He’s not coming back. | 他不会回来了 | 
| [05:42] | Okay, I got it! I got it, Phil! | 好的 我明白 我明白 菲尔 | 
| [05:48] | I’m coming, Phil, I’m coming! | 我来了 菲尔 我来了 | 
| [06:06] | Git! Git! | 蠢货 蠢货 | 
| [06:09] | 卡萝尔 我在图森 ——菲尔(坦迪) | |
| [06:11] | Yeah, I know it’s a crazy idea, | 我知道这主意很疯狂 | 
| [06:13] | but I already sent out, like, every train in Tucson. | 但我把图森所有的火车都派出去了 | 
| [06:16] | We have to try everything at our disposal. | 所有可行的方法我们都得尝试啊 | 
| [06:19] | Where… where’s Brice? | 布莱斯呢 | 
| [06:23] | Brice! | 布莱斯 | 
| [06:26] | No! My God! | 不 我的天 | 
| [06:28] | He’s-he’s okay. He’s gonna be fine. | 他 他没事的 他会好起来的 | 
| [06:29] | He just got the wind knocked out of him. | 他就是被轧没气了而已 | 
| [06:31] | I know it hurts, bud– I’ve been there– | 我知道很疼 兄弟 我也这样过 | 
| [06:34] | but it’s all gonna be worth it | 但只要那辆压路机能找到卡萝尔 | 
| [06:35] | if that steamroller somehow finds its way to Carol. | 那一切就都是值得的 | 
| [06:48] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [06:50] | I’m so sorry, Brice. | 对不起 布莱斯 | 
| [06:52] | I’m a failure. | 我太失败了 | 
| [06:54] | I let down everyone I care about. | 我让所有我在意的人失望了 | 
| [06:59] | I deserve this! | 我活该 | 
| [07:01] | I deserve to be alone! | 我活该孤独一辈子 | 
| [07:23] | Phil! | 菲尔 | 
| [07:25] | I’m here! | 我来了 | 
| [07:30] | Did you get my train? | 你看到我的火车了吗 | 
| [07:31] | I sure did, you little love conductor. | 当然 你这个爱的列车长 | 
| [07:34] | Wh-Where were you? | 你去哪儿了 | 
| [07:35] | Right where you left me, at the EMCO station. | 就在你丢下我的地方啊 能源管理站 | 
| [07:37] | – You mean the Speedy Pump. – No. | -你是说快加站吗 -不 | 
| [07:39] | I was there for a week– it was definitely an EMCO. | 我在那儿待了一个星期 绝对是能源管理公司 | 
| [07:41] | It wasn’t, but, you know, it doesn’t matter now. | 才不是 但现在这都不重要了 | 
| [07:43] | Oh, my God, I swear to you… | 天哪 我发誓 | 
| [07:45] | I will not… ever let you… | 我再也 不会让你 | 
| [07:47] | out of my… sight… again. | 离开我的视线了 | 
| [07:52] | Oh. Are we doing this? | 我们要开始了吗 | 
| [07:54] | It’s already begun. | 已经开始了 | 
| [08:02] | You know, the Beatles wrote a song about what we just did. | 披头士曾写过一首歌 很符合刚才的情形 | 
| [08:05] | “Why Don’t We Do It in the Road?” | “我们为什么不在马路上做呢” | 
| [08:06] | I was… talking about “Yellow Submarine.” | 我想说的是 “黄色潜水艇” | 
| [08:12] | Mm. Hey, want to go back to the cul-de-sac and see the others? | 你想回围城里去看看其他人吗 | 
| [08:14] | I’m so excited. | 我激动得不行 | 
| [08:16] | Carol, about that… | 卡萝尔 那个 | 
| [08:20] | This is all they left. | 他们就留下了这些 | 
| [08:21] | They threw a final “Screw Phil” Party, burned down my house, | 他们办了场”菲尔去死”派对后烧了我家 | 
| [08:24] | and skipped town. | 然后离开了这里 | 
| [08:25] | Okay, you don’t know that they did this, Phil. | 不一定是他们做的啊 菲尔 | 
| [08:28] | – Carol, come on. – It’s just not like them. | -卡萝尔 得了吧 -这不是他们的作风 | 
| [08:30] | And it’s definitely not like | 他们绝不会一走了之 | 
| [08:32] | – them to not leave a note or something. – Yeah. | -一张纸条都不留的 -是啊 | 
| [08:36] | Look, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [08:37] | I know how much you wanted to see them. | 我知道你很想见他们 | 
| [08:39] | Yeah, I wanted to see them. | 是啊 我是很想见他们 | 
| [08:43] | But not as much as I wanted to see you. | 但更想见你 | 
| [08:53] | My house? | 去我家吗 | 
| [08:57] | Phil, I have to admit something. | 菲尔 我得承认一件事 | 
| [08:59] | When I was at that EMCO station… | 我在那个能源管理站的时候 | 
| [09:01] | Speedy Pump. | 是快加站 | 
| [09:01] | I lost faith in you. | 我对你失去了信心 | 
| [09:03] | I thought you turned into Old Tandy | 我以为你死性难改 | 
| [09:05] | and left me at that gas station on purpose | 又因为我们吵了一架 | 
| [09:08] | because of our fight. | 就故意把我丢在那个加油站 | 
| [09:10] | And then I got your train, | 然后我就看到了你的火车 | 
| [09:12] | and I knew Old Tandy was truly dead. | 我就知道你确实是浪子回头了 | 
| [09:15] | Old Tandy is dead. | 没错 | 
| [09:16] | And you’re the whole reason I changed. | 我之所以能这样都是因为你 | 
| [09:18] | I just want to be a better man for you, Carol. | 我只想为你变成一个更好的人 卡萝尔 | 
| [09:21] | Oh, and I want to be a better man for you. | 我也是如此 | 
| [09:25] | You already were a better man. | 你已经够好了 | 
| [09:27] | And you’re the man I want to kiss for the rest of my life. | 我这辈子只想亲吻你一个人 | 
| [09:30] | You mean it, Phil? | 你说这真的吗 菲尔 | 
| [09:31] | I wouldn’t lie to you, Care Bear. | 我不会对你说谎的 小萝萝 | 
| [09:34] | You’re my Honest Abe. | 我最相信你了 | 
| [09:39] | Mm! Hey, hold on. | 等等 | 
| [09:40] | I’m gonna go slip into something a little more comfortable. | 我要去放松一下 | 
| [09:42] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [09:43] | Prosecco? | 喝普洛赛克葡萄酒吗 | 
| [09:45] | No. Probably a robe. | 不 我可能要去换件睡袍 | 
| [09:48] | Yeah. | 好吧 | 
| [09:58] | All right, a little… | 来一点… | 
| [10:00] | Prosecco. | 普洛赛克葡萄酒 | 
| [10:03] | Boom. | 嘭 | 
| [10:06] | There we go. | 用这个好了 | 
| [10:13] | 卡萝尔 你看到这封信时 我们已经去马里布了 一定要来哦 但别带坦迪 不安全 | |
| [10:13] | “Carol… | 卡萝尔 | 
| [10:15] | “If you get this letter, we’ve gone to Malibu. | 你看到这封信时 我们已经去马里布了 | 
| [10:18] | “Please come. | 一定要来哦 | 
| [10:20] | “But don’t bring Tandy. | 但别带坦迪 | 
| [10:22] | It would not be safe”? | 那不安全 | 
| [10:24] | Are you gonna keep that all to yourself, or what? | 你是要自己私藏还是怎样 | 
| [10:27] | Carol, I just found it. | 卡萝尔 我刚看见 | 
| [10:28] | And you opened it. | 但你打开了 | 
| [10:29] | Uh, I was gonna tell you about it. | 我正准备和你说的 | 
| [10:30] | And you haven’t poured any yet. | 你一滴酒都还没倒 | 
| [10:33] | Yeah, yeah-yeah… | 是啊 是啊 | 
| [10:35] | No. No, I haven’t. | 是啊 我还没倒 | 
| [10:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [10:39] | Cheers. | 干杯 | 
| [10:40] | To my Honest Abe. | 敬我最相信的人 | 
| [10:44] | To your Honest Abe. | 敬你最相信的人 | 
| [10:46] | – Ting! – You remembered. | -叮 -你还记得 | 
| [10:48] | Yeah, yeah, I remember. | 是啊 我还记得 | 
| [11:06] | “Phil, you skunk. | 菲尔 你这个大骗子 | 
| [11:08] | “I found the note. | 我发现那张纸条了 | 
| [11:09] | “I’ve gone to Malibu. | 我去马里布了 | 
| [11:11] | I knew you’d never change.” | 我就知道你本性难移 | 
| [11:14] | No, no, no, no, no. No, no, no… | 不不不不不不 | 
| [11:18] | “Not be safe.” What, are you gonna kill me? Friggin’ turds. | 不安全 怎么 难不成要杀了我 混蛋 | 
| [11:21] | How ’bout you’re not safe? From me. | 你才不安全呢 因为我来了 | 
| [11:23] | Yeah, you better run. | 没错 你最好逃得远远的 | 
| [11:25] | ‘Cause Phil Miller’s on his way to Malibu, | 因为菲尔·米勒往马里布来了 | 
| [11:27] | and you can’t stop him. | 你可拦不住他 | 
| [11:33] | I told you not to step foot in Malibu. | 我告诉过你不要踏足马里布的 | 
| [11:41] | Carol. | 卡萝尔 | 
| [11:43] | Carol, I just had a bad dream. | 卡萝尔 我刚做了个噩梦 | 
| [11:46] | Tell me all about it. | 说说看 | 
| [11:47] | Carol? | 卡萝尔 | 
| [11:49] | Guess again. | 再猜 | 
| [11:55] | Phil, what’s wrong? Is everything okay? | 菲尔 怎么了 你还好吧 | 
| [11:58] | Yeah. I just had a crazy double dream. | 我刚做了一个可怕的梦中梦 | 
| [12:00] | It sounded awful. | 那可真糟糕 | 
| [12:01] | Was it the one where your penis falls off? | 是因为第一个梦你的小弟弟才不行了吗 | 
| [12:03] | – No. – How ’bout the second dream? | -不是 -那第二个梦呢 | 
| [12:05] | Was that the one where your penis falls off? | 是因为那个你的小弟弟才软下去吗 | 
| [12:07] | No, Carol, neither of them was the one | 不 卡萝尔 我的小弟弟软下去 | 
| [12:09] | where my penis falls off, okay? | 并不是因为那两个梦 | 
| [12:11] | – Do you want to talk about it? – God. | -你想跟我说说吗 -天啊 | 
| [12:13] | – No. I’m fine. – Okay. | -不用 我没事 -好吧 | 
| [12:20] | What are you doing? | 你去干什么 | 
| [12:20] | Looking for clues. | 寻找线索 | 
| [12:22] | It’s like they’d leave a note or something. | 我觉得他们应该留张纸条什么的 | 
| [12:26] | Hey, Carol? | 卡萝尔 | 
| [12:27] | Say we never figured out what happened to those guys. | 假设我们永远无法得知他们是怎么回事 | 
| [12:30] | I mean, am I enough for you? | 我一个人陪着你够吗 | 
| [12:32] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [12:34] | I mean… could you be happy here, | 我是说…就我们两个人在这里 | 
| [12:36] | just the two of us? | 你会幸福吗 | 
| [12:42] | Of course. | 当然了 | 
| [12:44] | Good. | 那就好 | 
| [12:46] | I’m gonna go check for billboards. | 我去看看留言板上 | 
| [12:48] | Haven’t given up on them just yet. | 我还没有放弃 | 
| [12:51] | Good. Good. | 好 好 | 
| [12:55] | I feel so guilty for lying, but I don’t know what to do. | 我因为撒谎很内疚 但是我不知道该怎么办 | 
| [12:57] | I mean, I’m in a really tricky situation here. | 我现在的情况真的是进退两难 | 
| [13:00] | If I tell her about the letter, | 如果我告诉她那封信的事 | 
| [13:01] | she’s gonna want to go to Malibu. | 她肯定想去马里布 | 
| [13:02] | But I can’t go there. I mean, Phil would kill me | 但我不能去 我去菲尔肯定会杀了我 | 
| [13:04] | or paralyze me or both. | 或者把我打残废 | 
| [13:06] | But I don’t know if I can live with myself if I don’t tell her. | 但我不知道不告诉她我良心上能不能过得去 | 
| [13:09] | Okay, devil’s advocate: | 好吧 我心里的小恶魔说 | 
| [13:10] | She did tell me that all she needs is me. | 她确实告诉我她只需要我一个人 | 
| [13:12] | So that makes me feel a little bit better. | 所以这让我感觉稍微好一点 | 
| [13:13] | But, I mean, I still feel bad for her. | 但我还是觉得对不起她 | 
| [13:15] | I mean, at least I have you guys. | 至少我还有你们陪我 | 
| [13:17] | But for her, other than me, she’s all alone. | 但她除了我就没有别人了 | 
| [13:31] | – Pretty good mint julep, huh? – Mm-hmm. | -薄荷朱利酒不错吧 -嗯 | 
| [13:34] | Next time, I’m gonna use actual mint instead of mouthwash. | 下次我要用真正的薄荷 而不是薄荷味漱口水 | 
| [13:36] | – Yeah. – Yeah. You want some more? | -好 -没错 你还想喝点吗 | 
| [13:38] | – Oh. No, thank you. – Okay. | -不用了 谢谢 -好 | 
| [13:41] | How ’bout you, Melissa? | 你呢 梅丽莎 | 
| [13:44] | No? Todd? | 不要吗 陶德呢 | 
| [13:46] | No? Gail? Erica? | 也不要吗 盖尔呢 艾瑞卡呢 | 
| [13:48] | Anybody? | 没人要吗 | 
| [13:49] | Nobody wants a mint julep? Okay, well, more for me. | 没人想喝薄荷朱利酒吗 好吧 我自己多喝点 | 
| [13:54] | So, how ’bout New Phil, huh? | 新来的菲尔呢 | 
| [13:55] | He’s really let himself go. | 他真的纵欲过度了啊 | 
| [13:57] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [13:58] | So, uh, Care Bear, you got anything you want to… | 那小萝萝 你有什么… | 
| [14:01] | say to the group here? | 想跟大家说的吗 | 
| [14:03] | Oh, I don’t think so. | 没有 | 
| [14:04] | Come on, it’s fun. | 说几句嘛 多有意思 | 
| [14:06] | Can’t you see how much fun I’m having? | 你没看见我有多开心吗 | 
| [14:08] | – Okay. Yeah. – Yeah. Have fun. | -好吧 -对 开心点 | 
| [14:10] | – Okay. Thanks-thanks, Phil. – Yeah. | -好 谢谢你 菲尔 -嗯 | 
| [14:13] | Uh, hello, everyone. | 大家好 | 
| [14:15] | Nice to see you. It’s been a long time. | 很高兴见到大家 好久不见了 | 
| [14:21] | Hi, Melissa. | 你好 梅丽莎 | 
| [14:22] | I like your top. | 我喜欢你的上衣 | 
| [14:24] | Maybe I could bedazzle it for you. | 也许我可以帮你用碎钻装饰一下 | 
| [14:28] | You okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [14:29] | Oh, yeah. I’m good. | 没事 我很好 | 
| [14:31] | I just, um, did not expect to be so emotional. | 我就是没想到会这么激动 | 
| [14:36] | I can do this. | 我可以的 | 
| [14:37] | I got this. I got this. | 我没问题 真的没问题 | 
| [14:40] | Yeah. Um, hey, cowgirl. | 你好 奶牛姑娘 | 
| [14:43] | How’s your milk… | 你的牛奶… | 
| [14:46] | Oh, God! I miss her, too. Excuse me. I… | 天啊 我好想她 抱歉我…. | 
| [14:53] | This is all your fault, you friggin’ dong. | 都怪你 你个傻逼 | 
| [14:55] | Yeah, why’d you have to threaten me? | 你当初为什么威胁我 | 
| [14:57] | I got news for you, dude. | 我跟你说 伙计 | 
| [14:59] | I’m not afraid of y… | 我不害怕你… | 
| [15:06] | They’re in Malibu. | 他们在马里布 | 
| [15:11] | What? | 什么 | 
| [15:23] | You kept this from me? | 你一直没给我看吗 | 
| [15:24] | Carol, I had no choice. | 卡洛尔 我别无选择 | 
| [15:25] | You did have a choice, and you chose to lie. | 你当然有的选 你选择了撒谎 | 
| [15:28] | I only did it because I care about you. | 我这么做是因为我在乎你 | 
| [15:30] | No, you did it to save your skin. | 不 你这么做是为了自己 | 
| [15:32] | Okay, look, I’ll admit, | 好 我承认 | 
| [15:33] | I’m friggin’ terrified to go there, okay? | 我非常害怕去那里 好吗 | 
| [15:37] | But I’m even more terrified of you not being happy. | 但我更害怕你不开心 | 
| [15:42] | So what do you say, huh? | 所以 你觉得呢 | 
| [15:44] | Want to go to Malibu? | 要去马里布吗 | 
| [15:47] | You would do that for me? | 你愿意为我去吗 | 
| [15:49] | I would. | 我愿意 | 
| [15:50] | Then pack your bags. | 那就去收拾行李吧 | 
| [15:52] | And then unpack them. | 然后再都放回来 | 
| [15:54] | Because there’s no way in Norway we’re going to Malibu. | 因为我们绝对不会去马里布 | 
| [15:56] | If they don’t want you, I don’t want them. | 如果他们不要你 那我就不要他们 | 
| [15:58] | Carol, no. | 卡萝尔 别这样 | 
| [16:00] | We’re staying in Tucson. | 我们留在图森 | 
| [16:01] | We’re going to Malibu. | 我们去马里布 | 
| [16:02] | We’re staying in Tucson! | 我们留在图森 | 
| [16:04] | Carol, I can’t ask you | 卡萝尔 我不能让你 | 
| [16:05] | to make that sacrifice for me. | 为我做出那么大的牺牲 | 
| [16:07] | You didn’t ask me. I’m just doing it, | 不是你让我 我是自愿的 | 
| [16:08] | ’cause that’s what people do for those about whom they care! | 因为为自己在乎的人那么做是理所应当的 | 
| [16:13] | Oh, Carol. | 卡萝尔 | 
| [16:21] | You’re right, you’re right. | 你说得对 说得对 | 
| [16:23] | When you care about somebody, | 如果在乎一个人 | 
| [16:24] | you just do the right thing for them. | 就要为他们考虑 | 
| [16:26] | Okay. We’re staying in Tucson. | 好 我们留在图森 | 
| [16:27] | Thank you for doing the right thing for me. | 谢谢你为了我这么做 | 
| [16:29] | We are staying in Tucson, lady. | 我们留在图森 女士 | 
| [16:31] | I’m glad we worked this out. | 问题解决了 真是太好了 | 
| [16:34] | – Tucson, huh? – Okay. | -留在图森 -好 | 
| [16:36] | What do you say we have a little drink to celebrate? | 我们喝两杯庆祝一下怎么样 | 
| [16:43] | To Tucson. | 敬图森 | 
| [16:45] | To Tucson. | 敬图森 | 
| [16:52] | Is there a chaser? | 有酒后喝的淡味饮料吗 | 
| [16:54] | Yeah. I got a chaser for you. | 有 我为你准备了 | 
| [16:56] | – Phil, I’m good. – Carol… | -菲尔 我不喝了 -卡萝尔 | 
| [16:57] | I’ve hit my limit. | 我已经到极限了 | 
| [16:59] | For Tucson. | 为了图森 | 
| [17:00] | To Tucson. | 敬图森 | 
| [17:04] | That one felt good. | 这杯喝下去爽 | 
| [17:05] | You know what they say. | 俗话说得好 | 
| [17:06] | They say the second time is not the charm. | 第二杯下肚还不是最爽的 | 
| [17:08] | Got to add one more charm on there. Huh? | 到第三杯才行 对吧 | 
| [17:15] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 | 
| [17:15] | I forgot to toast to the dry heat and low humidity. | 我忘了为干热的天气举杯了 | 
| [17:21] | Want another one? | 还要喝吗 | 
| [17:54] | Phil?! | 菲尔 | 
| [17:59] | Phil, you got me drunk. | 菲尔 你把我灌醉了 | 
| [18:01] | Then while I was passed out, | 然后趁我昏睡的时候 | 
| [18:02] | you drove me to Malibu, non-consensually? | 你未经我的同意把我拉来了马里布 | 
| [18:05] | Sorry, Carol. | 抱歉 卡萝尔 | 
| [18:06] | But when you’re making a sacrifice for someone, | 但你为别人做出牺牲时 | 
| [18:08] | you don’t ask them if it’s okay– | 是不用问当事人同不同意的 | 
| [18:10] | you just go ahead and do it. | 你只要毅然决然去做就好了 | 
| [18:12] | ‘Cause that’s what people do for those about whom they care. | 因为为自己在乎的人那么做是理所应当的 | 
| [18:15] | Direct words from you. | 这是你的原话 | 
| [18:16] | You little skunk. | 你个狡猾的小黄鼠狼 | 
| [18:18] | You just lifted up your skunk tail | 你就这么撅起了你的黄鼠狼尾巴 | 
| [18:21] | and you sprayed me with the sweet scent of selflessness. | 然后对我喷洒出了无私无畏甘愿牺牲的芬芳 | 
| [18:28] | – So you ever been to L.A.? – No. | -话说你以前来过洛杉矶吗 -没有 | 
| [18:31] | You haven’t seen a beach till you’ve seen a California beach. | 见过了加利福尼亚的海滩才算是见识了真正的海滩 | 
| [18:47] | Uh, maybe we should go find the others. | 我们还是去找其他人吧 | 
| [18:49] | That’s a whale of a good idea. | 这个主意鲸棒 | 
| [18:51] | Boom, I still got it. | 哎呦 我还是那么幽默 | 
| [18:55] | Hey, you know who would probably also like it here? | 你知道还有谁可能喜欢这里吗 | 
| [18:59] | Whale-on Jennings. Boom. | 维隆·杰宁斯 | 
| [19:01] | Whale Earnhardt Jr., Eddie Van Whalen. | 大·小伊恩哈德 艾迪·范·海中鲸伦 | 
| [19:01] | 分别为赛车手Dale 歌星Van Halen | |
| [19:04] | Boom, boom. | 好笑吧 哈哈 | 
| [19:05] | 马里布 距离沙滩美景还有27英里 | |
| [19:07] | I mean, I don’t know where to even… go. | 我都不知道往哪里走 | 
| [19:10] | I mean, we’ve been looking around. | 我们一直在到处找 | 
| [19:12] | Maybe we should get a map or something, | 是不是该找幅地图看看之类的 | 
| [19:13] | just start crossing off streets, ’cause… | 省得做无用功 因为… | 
| [19:15] | Where do we even start? | 你说我们从哪里开始找起 | 
| [19:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [19:19] | Maybe we could start right there, Phil! | 可以从那边开始啊 菲尔 | 
| [19:24] | That was easy. | 太容易了 | 
| [19:25] | We found ’em. | 我们找到他们了 | 
| [19:37] | Yep, there they are, the whole group of turds. | 没错 是他们 一群卑鄙小人 | 
| [19:48] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Who’s that guy? | 慢着 那个人是谁 | 
| [19:51] | – What? – Let me see. | -不会吧 -给我看看 | 
| [19:53] | There’s some new guy. | 来了个新人 | 
| [19:57] | Ooh. Yummy. | 帅哥哦 | 
| [19:59] | Carol, I’m right here. | 卡萝尔 我就在你边上呢 | 
| [20:02] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 | 
| [20:03] | I’m really nervous. Wait, so… | 我真的好紧张 那… | 
| [20:05] | how do we proceed from here? | 我们怎么过去 | 
| [20:07] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 | 
| [20:07] | I’ll go down there first to sort of feel them out, | 我先下去试探试探他们 | 
| [20:10] | take their temperature, | 看看情况 | 
| [20:11] | just get that Carol thermometer right up in there | 让我卡萝尔去试探一下 | 
| [20:14] | and get a good, solid reading. | 再好好给你反馈 | 
| [20:15] | Okay, okay. | 好 | 
| [20:16] | Hey, Phil, relax. | 菲尔 别紧张 | 
| [20:18] | You’re in good hands. It’s me, Carol. | 包在我身上 我是卡萝尔啊 | 
| [20:22] | Very reassuring. | 这下我放心多了 | 
| [20:30] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 | 
| [20:46] | Oh, you think you’re a pretty good singer, huh? | 哎呦 你以为自己是大歌星吗 | 
| [20:49] | Nice beach sweater. Burn. | 瞧你在海滩上穿的毛衣 呵呵 | 
| [20:53] | What are you doing, Carol? | 你干什么 卡萝尔 | 
| [20:57] | Carol! | 卡萝尔 | 
| [20:58] | God, you scared me. | 天啊 吓我一跳 | 
| [21:05] | Gordon! | 戈登 | 
| [21:06] | Oh, my God. Gordon! | 天啊 戈登 | 
| [21:07] | Gordon, are you okay? | 戈登 你没事吧 | 
| [21:09] | – Gordon. I don’t know what to do. – Gordon? | -戈登 该怎么办 -戈登 | 
| [21:11] | Should I get some water? | 要给他拿点水吗 | 
| [21:12] | – Help! – Push him on his back. | -救命啊 -拍一下他的背试试 | 
| [21:13] | Gordon! | 戈登 | 
| [21:14] | You killed him! Gordon! | 你把他吓死了 戈登 | 
| [21:16] | Oh, farts. | 这下糟了 |