| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:19] | Maybe you should both go by your middle names. | 你们都叫自己的中间名吧 | 
| [00:21] | No, no, no, no, no. Phil, what’s your middle name? | 不不不 菲尔 你的中间名是什么 | 
| [00:23] | – Tandy. – Phil, what’s your middle name? | -坦迪 -菲尔 你的中间名是什么 | 
| [00:25] | I don’t have a middle name. | 我没有中间名 | 
| [00:26] | Can you believe that guy?! | 你敢信吗 | 
| [00:27] | He beats me up, he tries to steal my wife | 他打了我一顿 让艾瑞卡怀孕了 | 
| [00:30] | while he’s got a bun in Erica’s oven. | 竟然还试图抢走我老婆 | 
| [00:31] | Hey, Tandy. You want to go get a drink? | 坦迪 你想去喝一杯吗 | 
| [00:34] | I’d love to! | 好呀 | 
| [00:35] | I wish I was a lot more like you. | 我也希望能像你一样 | 
| [00:37] | Todd, will you marry me? | 陶德 你愿意跟我结婚吗 | 
| [00:39] | Phil! Phil? Oh, my God. | 菲尔 菲尔 天哪 | 
| [00:40] | No, no, no, | 不不不 | 
| [00:41] | something’s wrong! | 出问题了 | 
| [00:45] | *I get knocked down* | *我被击倒* | 
| [00:47] | *But I get up again* | *但我会重新站起* | 
| [00:49] | *Ain’t never gonna keep me down* | *我不会永远倒下* | 
| [00:51] | *I get knocked down* | *我被击倒* | 
| [00:54] | *But I get up again* | *但我会重新站起* | 
| [00:56] | *Never gonna…* | *我不会* | 
| [00:57] | *Keep me down* | *永远倒下* | 
| [01:01] | Thank you, Todd, Gail, | 谢谢你们 陶德 盖尔 | 
| [01:03] | for that beautiful rendition | 你们刚才的表演很棒 | 
| [01:04] | of what I can only imagine | 这是我能想到的 | 
| [01:06] | is one of Phil’s favorite songs. | 菲尔最喜欢的歌之一 | 
| [01:08] | Phil Miller got knocked down, | 菲尔·米勒被击倒了 | 
| [01:10] | and this time, he did not get up again. | 而这次 他没能再站起来 | 
| [01:14] | We raise a whiskey drink, | 让我们举起威士忌共饮 | 
| [01:16] | we raise a vodka drink. | 让我们举起伏特加共饮 | 
| [01:18] | What a hero. | 真是个英雄 | 
| [01:20] | That is why today, we send him off | 正因如此 我们今天才要用 | 
| [01:22] | the only way that truly makes sense… | 唯一一种意义深重的方式为他送行 | 
| [01:26] | a Viking funeral. | 海盗葬礼 | 
| [01:28] | Tandy, I told you, | 坦迪 我跟你说了 | 
| [01:29] | Phil wouldn’t have wanted this. | 菲尔不会想要这样的 | 
| [01:32] | No, this is not what he would’ve wanted, | 不 这和他想怎样无关 | 
| [01:34] | but this is what he deserves. | 只和他值得怎样有关 | 
| [01:42] | I’m sorry that I couldn’t save you. | 很抱歉我没能救你 | 
| [01:46] | You did your best, Gail. | 你尽力了 盖尔 | 
| [01:49] | Good-bye, Phil. | 再见了 菲尔 | 
| [01:51] | We’ll miss you. | 我们会想你的 | 
| [01:59] | I know. | 我明白的 | 
| [02:05] | I know. | 我明白的 | 
| [02:06] | Buck up, bub. | 振作起来吧 小伙子 | 
| [02:08] | You can do it. | 你可以的 | 
| [02:10] | And now, I would like to say | 现在 我想单独 | 
| [02:11] | my own personal good-bye to Phil. | 和菲尔道个别 | 
| [02:29] | And now we send him to the sea. | 现在我们将他送往大海 | 
| [02:35] | *He belongs to the sea* | *他属于大海* | 
| [02:37] | *He belongs to the ocean* | *他属于大海* | 
| [02:40] | *Phil belongs…* | *菲尔属于* | 
| [02:43] | Tandy, you need a hand, bud? | 坦迪老兄 你需要帮忙吧 | 
| [02:44] | No, I would like to do this, Todd. | 不 我想亲手送他这一程 陶德 | 
| [02:45] | I got this. | 我可以 | 
| [02:46] | *He belongs to the sea* | *他属于大海* | 
| [02:48] | *He belongs to the ocean* | *他属于大海* | 
| [02:53] | *Ocean* | *大海* | 
| [02:54] | *Whenever we rely on ourselves* | *每当我们独自坚强* | 
| [02:57] | *For worse or for better* | *无论前景是坏或是好* | 
| [03:00] | Peace, bud. | 安息吧 兄弟 | 
| [03:02] | Hero. | 你是个英雄 | 
| [03:03] | Honor. | 我向你致敬 | 
| [03:04] | Burn, casket, burn! | 燃烧吧 棺材 燃烧吧 | 
| [03:09] | I honor you! | 我向你致敬 | 
| [03:12] | Peace! | 安息吧 | 
| [03:13] | Honor! | 向你致敬 | 
| [03:14] | Damn it! | 见鬼 | 
| [03:16] | Hero. | 你是个英雄 | 
| [03:17] | Honor and… | 向你致敬 然后 | 
| [03:20] | Damn it! | 见鬼 | 
| [03:22] | And, according to ancient law, | 根据古法 | 
| [03:25] | the requirements of the Viking funeral have been met. | 海盗葬礼的要求已经达成 | 
| [03:29] | Uh, Valhalla! | 好棒 | 
| [03:30] | Uh, honor, hero! | 向你致敬 英雄 | 
| [03:32] | Amen. | 阿门 | 
| [03:44] | I still can’t believe I beefed the finale. | 我还是没法相信我搞砸了葬礼 | 
| [03:46] | I mean, Phil deserved a bull’s-eye. | 菲尔值得拥有最好的啊 | 
| [03:50] | Hey, your speech was a bull’s-eye. | 你那番讲话就是最好的了 | 
| [03:54] | Well, Carol, | 卡萝尔 | 
| [03:55] | the heart’s aim is always true | 旁若无人时 | 
| [03:56] | when it’s dancing like no one’s watching. | 一个人的感情是最真实的 | 
| [03:59] | I mean, | 我是说 | 
| [04:00] | Phil was like a brother to me. | 菲尔就像是我的兄弟 | 
| [04:01] | I don’t know about that. | 这我可不好说 | 
| [04:03] | He was. | 他就是啊 | 
| [04:03] | I mean, sure, we had some ups and downs, | 当然 我们之间的关系起起伏伏 | 
| [04:05] | but we ended it on a real high. | 但我们最后好得不得了 | 
| [04:07] | You wouldn’t understand, | 你没法理解的 | 
| [04:08] | ’cause you never had a brother. | 因为你没有兄弟 | 
| [04:09] | Okay, you didn’t get a chance to say good-bye | 好吧 你之前都没有机会 | 
| [04:12] | to your own brother, | 和自己的亲兄弟说再见 | 
| [04:12] | so now you’re projecting this onto Phil. | 所以你现在把这份感情转移到了菲尔身上 | 
| [04:15] | Okay, this has nothing to do with my brother, okay? | 这和我亲兄弟没关系 好吗 | 
| [04:18] | I mean, except for the fact that Phil was like my brother, | 除了说菲尔和我兄弟很像 | 
| [04:21] | and I never got a chance to say good-bye to him. | 而我从来没有机会和他说再见以外 | 
| [04:23] | It’s just too bad, because I think | 就是太糟糕了 因为我认为 | 
| [04:24] | if his body had successfully gone up in flames, | 如果他的尸体能成功在大火中熊熊燃烧 | 
| [04:27] | it would’ve lifted everyone’s spirits. | 大家都能心情好一点 | 
| [04:29] | Well, you know what would’ve raised everyone’s spirits? | 你知道什么能让大家心情好一点吗 | 
| [04:31] | Todd saying yes to Melissa’s proposal. | 陶德同意梅丽莎的求婚 | 
| [04:34] | Well, you know Toddler. | 你也知道小陶掏的 | 
| [04:36] | You know, dude’s a lifelong bachelor. | 那伙计就是注孤生啊 | 
| [04:40] | I’m gonna go talk some sense into that moron. | 我得去和那个蠢货讲讲理 | 
| [04:43] | Okay, but wait, Carol, Carol. | 好吧 等等 卡萝尔 卡萝尔 | 
| [04:45] | There’s something I have to tell you. | 我有件事得跟你说 | 
| [04:46] | This is gonna be hard to hear. | 这肯定很难以接受[难以听清] | 
| [04:48] | Then I’ll move in closer. | 那我靠近点听好了 | 
| [04:52] | Todd and Gail are boning. | 陶德和盖尔有一腿 | 
| [04:54] | Cheese and rice! | 天了噜 | 
| [04:56] | Todd didn’t do anything wrong. | 陶德没做错什么啊 | 
| [04:57] | He and Melissa had already broken up. | 他和梅丽莎已经分手了 | 
| [04:59] | I have to tell Melissa. | 我得去告诉梅丽莎 | 
| [05:00] | Carol, you can’t. Todd swore me to secrecy. | 卡萝尔 不行 陶德让我不要说出去 | 
| [05:03] | Well, Melissa’s my best friend, | 梅丽莎是我最好的朋友 | 
| [05:04] | and she is getting boned against. | 而现在她被三了 | 
| [05:06] | And I’m your husband. | 我是你丈夫 | 
| [05:07] | Okay? So promise me you won’t say anything. | 好吗 答应我什么也不要说 | 
| [05:11] | Okay, I promise. | 好吧 我保证 | 
| [05:14] | Let me see those hands. | 让我看看你的手 | 
| [05:19] | Good catch. | 被你发现了 | 
| [05:25] | Hey, hon bun. | 小甜甜 | 
| [05:26] | Hey, bub. | 小伙子 | 
| [05:27] | Aw, come on, Gail. | 别这样 盖尔 | 
| [05:28] | I’m sorry about all that… | 我很抱歉在葬礼上 | 
| [05:30] | buck up stuff at the funeral. | 那样鼓励你 | 
| [05:32] | I… | 我 | 
| [05:34] | I was just a little freaked out | 我就是有点慌了 | 
| [05:35] | ’cause I think Melissa noticed us. | 因为梅丽莎好像注意到我们了 | 
| [05:37] | Well, so what? | 那又怎样 | 
| [05:37] | Isn’t it about time she found out anyway? | 她也该发现了吧 | 
| [05:40] | Well, today’s probably not the best day, you know? | 今天可能不太适合 | 
| [05:42] | And what is the best day | 那哪天才适合 | 
| [05:44] | to find out that your ex-boyfriend’s | 让她发现她前男友 | 
| [05:45] | doing the devil’s work with the lady down the hall? | 正在和一个屋檐下的另一个女人做坏事呢 | 
| [05:48] | Well, have you told Gordon about us yet? | 那你和戈登说我们的事了吗 | 
| [05:57] | Oh, Todd, I know you’re probably right. | 陶德 你说的可能有道理 | 
| [05:59] | Everybody’s dealing with as much as they can deal with right now. | 大家现在都有些超负荷了 | 
| [06:02] | Just take all the time you need. | 那你慢慢来吧 | 
| [06:04] | Thank you, Gail. | 谢谢你 盖尔 | 
| [06:06] | Well, I should probably head out. | 我还是出去吧 | 
| [06:10] | Well, thanks again, Gail. | 再次谢谢你哦 盖尔 | 
| [06:12] | I will start wearing more hats. | 我会多带几顶帽子的 | 
| [06:15] | See you later, bub. | 回见了 小伙子 | 
| [06:17] | Good cover. | 掩饰得不错 | 
| [06:31] | Carol! | 卡萝尔 | 
| [06:33] | Oh, hi! | 你好呀 | 
| [06:34] | Sorry, I didn’t see you there! | 抱歉 我刚才没看到你 | 
| [06:37] | I’m breaking all your ornaments! | 我在打碎你的小饰品呢 | 
| [06:40] | ‘Kay. | 行啊 | 
| [06:41] | Yeah, I promise I’ll get you some more. | 我保证会再给你找点回来的 | 
| [06:42] | I just needed to break all these real quick. | 我就是想赶紧把这些都打碎 | 
| [06:45] | Yeah, I’d love to talk, hon, | 是啊 我也想和你谈心呢 亲 | 
| [06:46] | but I’m just, I can’t. | 但不行 我不行 | 
| [06:48] | You know the drill. | 你也知道的 | 
| [06:49] | What would I want to talk about? | 我能说什么呢 | 
| [06:50] | You know, | 你知道的 | 
| [06:51] | Phil dying. | 菲尔死了 | 
| [06:53] | The other thing. | 还有其他的事情 | 
| [06:55] | Todd’s rejection of my proposal? | 你是说陶德拒绝了我的求婚吗 | 
| [06:57] | Goldang it, Melissa! | 见鬼了 梅丽莎 | 
| [06:58] | I said I can’t talk right now, | 我说了我现在不方便说这个 | 
| [07:00] | and I’d love for you to honor that! | 我希望你别让我说这个 | 
| [07:02] | It’s all good, Carol. | 没事的 卡萝尔 | 
| [07:04] | Okay, talk soon. | 回头聊 | 
| [07:05] | Yeah, hell, yeah. | 好呀 | 
| [07:09] | Phil and I had a bumpy ride, | 菲尔和我一路颠簸 | 
| [07:11] | uh, but I wouldn’t change a cottonpickin’ thing | 但我什么也不会改变 | 
| [07:14] | ’cause it led us to our destination: | 因为这会引领我们到目的地 | 
| [07:17] | brotherhood. | 兄弟之情 | 
| [07:18] | You know, for any of you | 你们中如果有谁 | 
| [07:19] | who might be struggling with closure, | 感觉很难放下这段感情 | 
| [07:21] | unresolved feelings, | 又或者感觉一直纠缠不清 | 
| [07:22] | and shoulda, woulda, coulda’s, | 还有一些说不清道不明的情绪 | 
| [07:24] | uh, I wrote a song that, uh, | 我写了这首歌 | 
| [07:26] | tells you how great I feel. | 告诉你们我的感觉有多好 | 
| [07:28] | Oh, you guys are gonna love it. | 你们一定会喜欢的 | 
| [07:30] | He’s been practicing. | 他一直在练习 | 
| [07:31] | This is called “The Story of Us.” | 歌名叫《我们的故事》 | 
| [07:51] | *Have you ever had a shoulda, coulda, woulda* | *你是否曾有那些说不清道不明的情绪* | 
| [07:56] | *Sittin’ right on your face* | *就在你面前* | 
| [07:59] | *And you think about the did that* | *你就在想* | 
| [08:01] | *Done that, finished that* | *这是否终结了一切* | 
| [08:02] | *That coulda been in its place* | *终结本该好好的这一切* | 
| [08:06] | *Well, the second one’s what happened to me* | *在发生这一切的那一瞬* | 
| [08:09] | *I finished all my business* | *我结束了手中的一切* | 
| [08:13] | *Gotta say good-bye to your friends* | *得和朋友说再见* | 
| [08:16] | *’Cause you never know when their life’s gonna end* | *因为你永远不知道生命何时会终结* | 
| [08:20] | *I’m over you* | *我释怀了* | 
| [08:21] | *I miss you, but I’m over you…* | *虽想念你却已然释怀* | 
| [08:28] | Get it together. | 振作 | 
| [08:30] | *Closure, closure* | *了结 了结* | 
| [08:32] | *Closure, closure, closure* | *了结 了结 了结* | 
| [08:34] | *Closure in my bones* | *深深了结* | 
| [08:36] | *And my skin* | *深深了结* | 
| [08:37] | *Closure, closure…* | *了结 了结* | 
| [08:40] | *Closure, closure, closure* | *了结 了结 了结* | 
| [08:42] | *Put them hands together* | *合十双手* | 
| [08:44] | *For closure* | *只为了结* | 
| [08:48] | Thank you. I have to leave. | 谢谢 我得走了 | 
| [08:50] | We-We’re working on an ending, | 我们还在想怎么结尾 | 
| [08:52] | but I’m just so happy he’s found closure. | 但他想好了如何了结我真的很开心 | 
| [09:01] | *Closure, closure, closure, closure, closure* | *了结 了结 了结* | 
| [09:07] | *Closure, closure* | *了结 了结* | 
| [09:09] | *Closure, mm* | *了结* | 
| [09:12] | Hey, Melissa. | 梅丽莎 | 
| [09:15] | Chewing on your boots there? | 你在这里啃靴子吗 | 
| [09:16] | Yeah, I’m just un-bedazzling Carol’s boots with my teeth. | 我在咬掉卡萝尔送给我的靴子上的亮珠 | 
| [09:18] | These are the boots I was wearing | 这就是我向你求婚的时候 | 
| [09:19] | when I proposed to you. | 穿的靴子 | 
| [09:21] | I’m doing great. | 我现在很好 | 
| [09:23] | You okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [09:24] | Yeah. What part of “I’m doing great” do you not understand? | “我现在很好”这句话你哪个字不明白 | 
| [09:27] | Uh, you-you-you got some, uh, glitter | 你脸上沾了点 | 
| [09:28] | on, in your face there. | 亮闪闪的东西 | 
| [09:30] | What?! | 什么 | 
| [09:30] | God, that’s good news. | 这可真是个好消息啊 | 
| [09:34] | Okay, well, I’m gonna, I’ll leave you to it. | 我还是 我还是让你一个人玩吧 | 
| [09:37] | – Todd? – Yeah? | -陶德 -怎么了 | 
| [09:39] | Would you maybe want to watch TV with me later? | 你一会儿想和我一起看电视吗 | 
| [09:42] | Just as friends. | 就像朋友那种 | 
| [09:46] | I’m great, | 我很好 | 
| [09:47] | so it doesn’t matter either way. | 所以你答不答应都没关系的 | 
| [09:48] | Regardless of what you decide, it’s fine, | 不管你怎么决定 我都没关系 | 
| [09:50] | ’cause even if you have plans, I’m doing great. | 就算你有别的计划了 也没关系 | 
| [09:53] | Ah, I got no plans. | 我没有别的计划 | 
| [09:54] | I mean, come on, what plans would I have? | 我能有什么计划呢 | 
| [09:58] | All right, so it’s a date, well, date… | 好 那我们约好了 约… | 
| [09:59] | Not a date, an appointment. | 不是约会 是说定了 | 
| [10:02] | Great! | 太好了 | 
| [10:03] | You want this open or closed? | 门要开着还是关上 | 
| [10:05] | Open. | 开着 | 
| [10:06] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [10:08] | Ah, Phil, your room seems so empty without you. | 菲尔 你不在你的房间好空荡 | 
| [10:12] | I miss you so much, my brother. | 我好想你 兄弟 | 
| [10:15] | I just wish there was some way that I could feel closer to you. | 要是有办法让我跟你更接近就好了 | 
| [10:28] | I remember when I first met you. | 我记得我们第一次见面时的场景 | 
| [10:32] | “Does this guy belong to you?” | 这家伙你们认识吗 | 
| [10:34] | “Gas goes bad. | 汽油会变坏 | 
| [10:35] | Doesn’t anybody remember me telling you that?” | 没人记得我说过无数次了吗 | 
| [10:37] | “No, I just don’t want you to be president.” | 不 我只是不想让你当总统 | 
| [10:40] | “He poops in the ocean in front of our house | 他还在我们房子前的大海里便便 | 
| [10:42] | every damn day.” | 每天他都去便便 | 
| [10:44] | “Tandy, go away.” | 坦迪 走开 | 
| [10:47] | “It’s appendicitis.” | 是阑尾炎 | 
| [10:55] | “Tandy. Tandy. | 坦迪 坦迪 | 
| [10:59] | You want to go get a drink?” | 你想喝一杯吗 | 
| [11:03] | I’d like that, Phil. | 好的 菲尔 | 
| [11:23] | Nice hair, George Jefferson. | 发型不错 乔治·杰弗逊 | 
| [11:25] | Oh, if you were here right now, | 如果你现在在我面前 | 
| [11:27] | I’d be busting your Cs so hard, | 我一定使劲嘲笑你一番 | 
| [11:29] | “Philip Stacy Miller.” | 菲利普·史戴西·米勒 | 
| [11:33] | Wait a minute… | 慢着 | 
| [11:35] | Stacy? | 史戴西 | 
| [11:44] | Hey, there, hon bun. | 你好呀 亲爱的 | 
| [11:45] | Hey, shoog. | 亲爱的 | 
| [11:47] | Would you mind closing that door behind you | 你介意把门关上吗 | 
| [11:48] | ’cause things are about to get real physical. | 一会儿要出现少儿不宜的画面了 | 
| [11:54] | How you doing? | 你好吗 | 
| [11:55] | Well, I’m feeling pretty guilty about Phil’s death | 因为菲尔的死我很愧疚 | 
| [11:57] | and for some reason I can’t explain, | 因为一些我无法解释的原因 | 
| [11:59] | that is just making me feel really horny | 这让我感觉特别饥渴 | 
| [12:01] | and then I feel like, “Uh, I’m so wrong, I’m so bad,” | 然后我就想 这样不对 我好坏 | 
| [12:04] | And that just amps up my horniness | 可这样我反而更饥渴了 | 
| [12:06] | and I just feel like the dog is just chasing its tail on this one, | 我感觉就像狗在追自己的尾巴一样 | 
| [12:09] | it’s just a vicious, vicious cycle, so… | 这是一个恶性循环 所以… | 
| [12:12] | get those pants off. | 你快把裤子脱了吧 | 
| [12:14] | Oh. Oh, man, yeah, that sounds great. | 天啊 好像很棒 | 
| [12:16] | Man, yeah. | 天啊 | 
| [12:17] | I don’t hear any buttons popping, Todd. | 我没听到解开扣子的声音 陶德 | 
| [12:19] | Well, you know, here’s the thing, | 是这么回事 | 
| [12:20] | it’s just, I kind of… | 其实我… | 
| [12:22] | I kind of made plans with Melissa. | 我一会儿跟梅丽莎有约了 | 
| [12:43] | – I see. – Yeah, so I’m just gonna pop over there, | -这样啊 -我就快点过去一趟 | 
| [12:44] | you know, real quick, show my face, | 快点露个脸 | 
| [12:46] | and then I’m gonna zip back here, | 然后马上回来 | 
| [12:47] | get those pants off. If that’s okay. | 脱掉裤子 这样可以吗 | 
| [12:50] | Okay, Todd. | 好 陶德 | 
| [12:51] | You just do you thing. | 你尽管去吧 | 
| [12:52] | You know, I’m gonna be right back. Okay? So… | 我马上就回来 好吗 所以… | 
| [12:55] | And, uh, thank you | 对了 谢谢你 | 
| [12:57] | for telling me how stucco is made. | 告诉我粉饰灰泥是怎么做的 | 
| [12:59] | I’ll see you later, bub. | 再见 哥们 | 
| [13:04] | “Bub.” | 哥们 | 
| [13:05] | Friggin’ turkey actually did have a middle name. | 那个混蛋其实有中间名 | 
| [13:08] | “Stacy.” | 史戴西 | 
| [13:09] | I mean, it’s flat-out a girl’s name. | 这是个典型的女孩名字 | 
| [13:11] | No offense, Stacy. | 无意冒犯 史戴西 | 
| [13:13] | Oh, I miss you, bud. | 我好想你 伙计 | 
| [13:15] | Miss you with all my heart. | 我全心全意地想你 | 
| [13:22] | I know a man’s not supposed to cry, | 我知道男人不该哭 | 
| [13:24] | but most men don’t get a chance to experience | 但大多数男人没机会体验 | 
| [13:26] | the kind of friendship that Phil and I had. | 我和菲尔之间的那种友情 | 
| [13:28] | Now it’s over. | 现在都结束了 | 
| [13:31] | He just left without a trace. | 他走了 没留下一点痕迹 | 
| [13:35] | Or did he? | 他留下了吗 | 
| [13:42] | G’day. | 好啊 | 
| [13:43] | Look, Erica, | 听我说 艾瑞卡 | 
| [13:45] | I know you’re scared | 我知道现在你很害怕 | 
| [13:47] | and hurting and full of worries right now. | 很受伤 很担心 | 
| [13:49] | But I’m here to take one of those worries off your plate | 但现在我要让你减少一份担心 | 
| [13:52] | and eat it raw. | 把它生吞活剥 | 
| [13:54] | I will be the father to your baby. | 我会做你孩子的父亲 | 
| [13:57] | That’s a… a nice offer… | 你…你很好心… | 
| [13:59] | Come on, it’s what Phil and I would have wanted, | 这是我和菲尔两个人想要的 | 
| [14:01] | so please accept our gift, | 所以你就接受我们的礼物 | 
| [14:03] | this cradle, that Phil built | 由菲尔制作 由我修好的 | 
| [14:05] | and that I fixed. | 这个婴儿车 | 
| [14:09] | Knew I should’ve gone with masking tape. | 我就知道该用遮盖胶带 | 
| [14:15] | Come here. | 来 | 
| [14:20] | I can’t believe we’re doing this. | 真不敢相信我们要一起抚养孩子 | 
| [14:24] | Yeah… about that… | 是啊 关于这个… | 
| [14:27] | the second-to-last thing | 菲尔去世前 | 
| [14:30] | that Phil said to me | 跟我说的 | 
| [14:31] | before he died | 倒数第二件事 | 
| [14:34] | was, “Don’t let Tandy raise our baby.” | 就是”不要让坦迪抚养我们的孩子” | 
| [14:38] | Well, you know, hard to tell sarcasm | 人在那样极端痛苦的时刻 | 
| [14:41] | when people are in extreme pain like that, so, uh… | 很难分辨什么是讽刺 所以… | 
| [14:44] | What was the, uh, | 他说的 | 
| [14:46] | the last thing he said? | 最后一件事是什么 | 
| [14:48] | Well, the very last thing he said | 他说的最后一件事是 | 
| [14:51] | was, “Did you hear me? | “你听到了吗” | 
| [14:55] | I mean it.” | “我是认真的” | 
| [14:58] | Okay, then. | 好吧 | 
| [15:01] | As per Phil’s wishes, I will, uh, | 我会尊重菲尔的遗愿 | 
| [15:03] | steer clear, you know? | 离你远远的 | 
| [15:07] | Totally fine with this. | 我真的没事 | 
| [15:09] | I’m okay. | 没事 | 
| [15:10] | All right. | 好 | 
| [15:12] | G’day. | 再见 | 
| [15:29] | Friggin’ two-faced turd. | 该死的两面派混蛋 | 
| [15:33] | One minute, you’re like, all, | 你一会儿说什么 | 
| [15:34] | “Hey, uh, let’s go get a drink.” | “我们去喝一杯” | 
| [15:35] | Then the next minute, you go behind my back | 一会儿又去背着我 | 
| [15:38] | and you go tell Erica, | 告诉艾瑞卡 | 
| [15:39] | “Oh, I don’t want Tandy to raise the baby.” | “我不想让坦迪抚养我们的孩子” | 
| [15:41] | You know what? You’re no Viking! | 你知道吗 什么维京式啊 | 
| [15:43] | You’re a sucking! | 你是烂人式 | 
| [15:45] | Friggin’ Stacy. | 该死的史戴西 | 
| [15:46] | God, I’m so glad that you’re out there floating unburned. | 你的尸体没有火化 一直在海上飘 真是太好了 | 
| [15:49] | That’s my burn on you, huh? | 这是我对你的报复 | 
| [15:51] | And I’m just getting started. | 而且我的报复才开始呢 | 
| [15:56] | And Jimmy Sharp is your 2019 | 吉米·夏普荣获2019年 | 
| [15:58] | international motocross champion! | 国际摩托车越野赛冠军 | 
| [16:01] | Thanks for hanging out with me. | 谢谢你来陪我 | 
| [16:04] | Yeah. Of course. | 不客气 | 
| [16:06] | Yeah. | 不客气 | 
| [16:09] | Still can’t believe Phil’s gone. | 我还是不敢相信菲尔走了 | 
| [16:12] | Yep, yep. | 是啊 | 
| [16:13] | Gone with the wind. | 随风而逝了 | 
| [16:18] | I’m just so sick of losing people. | 我不想再失去谁了 | 
| [16:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [16:22] | Yeah, we… go | 我们… | 
| [16:24] | look for him on some… in days. | 过几天去找找他 | 
| [16:29] | It’s just so hard to let go. | 真是让人太难以释怀了 | 
| [16:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [16:58] | Look, I hate to do this, Erica, | 我也不想这样 艾瑞卡 | 
| [17:00] | but in the spirit of closure, | 但本着了结一切的精神 | 
| [17:01] | I thought I should make you aware of something. | 我觉得我应该告诉你一件事 | 
| [17:03] | Apparently, that guy | 显然 那个 | 
| [17:05] | who told you not to let me near your baby, | 告诉你不要让我接近你孩子的人 | 
| [17:08] | well, he | 他 | 
| [17:09] | was a massive pornhead. | 是个超级色情狂 | 
| [17:11] | I mean, look at this! | 你看看啊 | 
| [17:12] | He just craved it to a sick degree. | 他已经到了变态的程度了 | 
| [17:14] | – Okay. Tandy… – And not only that, | -好了 坦迪 -除此之外 | 
| [17:18] | the guy was out of his mind on drugs. | 他还疯了似的有毒瘾 | 
| [17:20] | Uppers, downers, sidewinders. | 兴奋剂 镇静剂 平衡剂 | 
| [17:22] | And don’t even bother looking at his… | 而且还有这个 | 
| [17:24] | his slam poetry notebook. | 他的讽刺诗歌笔记本 | 
| [17:26] | “White man always finds | 白人永远觉得 | 
| [17:28] | “Black man guilty. | 黑人有罪 | 
| [17:31] | “Rage! Hatin’ on puppies, | 愤怒 对小猫小狗的恨 | 
| [17:33] | – so hard…” – Tandy, | -如此强烈 -坦迪 | 
| [17:35] | I was in this room three hours ago. | 三小时前我在这个房间里 | 
| [17:37] | So you saw all the skid marks in his underwear. | 所以说你看到他内衣上的摩擦痕迹了 | 
| [17:39] | I mean, every pair. | 每件上都有 | 
| [17:40] | Such a dirty bottom. | 他真是太淫荡了 | 
| [17:42] | I’m sorry Phil didn’t want you to help with the baby. | 很遗憾菲尔不想让你帮忙一起抚养孩子 | 
| [17:49] | Carol… | 卡萝尔 | 
| [17:52] | Carol! | 卡萝尔 | 
| [17:55] | Todd and I kissed. | 我和陶德接吻了 | 
| [17:58] | Did you tell Gail? | 你告诉盖尔了吗 | 
| [18:00] | Why would I tell Gail? | 我为什么要告诉盖尔 | 
| [18:01] | Oh. I just, um… | 我… | 
| [18:03] | thought you two were close, | 就是觉得你们很亲近 | 
| [18:05] | but now that I think of it, you and I are closer, | 但我又想了一下 我们俩更亲近 | 
| [18:07] | so yeah, this is normal. | 所以说 你来告诉我很正常 | 
| [18:08] | Well, I think we might get back together. | 我觉得我们可能会复合 | 
| [18:12] | I have diarrhea. Bye. | 我去拉肚子了 拜拜 | 
| [18:24] | Good-bye, Phil’s crap! | 再见 菲尔的垃圾玩意 | 
| [18:26] | Good-bye, Phil’s driver’s license! | 再见 菲尔的驾照 | 
| [18:28] | Good-bye, Phil’s watch! | 再见 菲尔的手表 | 
| [18:30] | Good-bye to anything that’s ever belonged to you, | 再见 一切曾经属于你的东西 | 
| [18:33] | even your clothes! | 甚至是你的衣服 | 
| [18:36] | Friggin’ pants didn’t fit me anyway, fatty! | 反正你的破裤子我穿着也不合适 死胖子 | 
| [18:39] | You’re history, dude! | 你已经是历史了 哥们 | 
| [18:41] | It’s like you never even existed! | 就好像你从来没有存在过 | 
| [18:43] | Now there’s not even a single trace of you left! | 现在这里没有你的一点痕迹了 | 
| [18:48] | Except for your stupid, washed up coffin! | 除了你那个被冲走的破棺材 | 
| [18:53] | What? | 什么 | 
| [18:57] | Oh, farts. | 见鬼了 | 
| [19:02] | Well, well, well. | 哎呦呦 | 
| [19:04] | Look who came crawling back. | 看看是谁回来了 | 
| [19:06] | And I’m glad you’re here, | 你来了真是太好了 | 
| [19:08] | ’cause I got something I want to get off my bare chest. | 我刚好有话跟你一吐为快呢 | 
| [19:11] | I wouldn’t raise your baby | 我才不会辛辛苦苦的 | 
| [19:13] | with a ten-foot pole. | 去给你养孩子呢 | 
| [19:15] | Not even if that pole was made of gold | 就算他以后会加倍的偿还我 | 
| [19:17] | and I got to keep it. | 我也不会去耗费那个精力 | 
| [19:19] | And this all could’ve been avoided | 如果你让我抚养你的孩子 | 
| [19:21] | if you had just let me raise your kid! | 这一切本来可以避免的 | 
| [19:24] | Man, I thought we were friends! | 我以为我们是朋友 | 
| [19:26] | Tandy… | 坦迪 | 
| [19:32] | You okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [19:32] | Um, I’m fine. | 我没事 | 
| [19:34] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [19:36] | No. | 没事 | 
| [19:37] | I still just can’t wrap my head around it. | 我就是还想不明白 | 
| [19:39] | – You know? – Yeah. | -你知道吗 -知道 | 
| [19:42] | But at a certain point, | 但是不管怎么说 | 
| [19:44] | you got to let it go. | 你总得放手 | 
| [19:45] | We have this saying, in Australia. | 我们在澳大利亚有句话 | 
| [19:48] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 | 
| [19:50] | “That’s not a knife; this is a knife.” | “那不是刀子 这才是刀子” | 
| [19:53] | Right? | 对吧 | 
| [19:55] | I’ve never understood that saying | 直到现在我才真正理解 | 
| [19:56] | until this very moment. | 那句话的意思 | 
| [19:58] | It’s like… | 就好像… | 
| [20:01] | …that’s not a knife. | 那不是刀子 | 
| [20:03] | You know? That isn’t a knife. | 那不是一把刀子 | 
| [20:06] | But this… | 但这… | 
| [20:08] | this… | 这 | 
| [20:10] | …this is a knife. | 这才是一把刀子 | 
| [20:12] | Right? | 对吧 | 
| [20:15] | Yeah, something… like that. | 是 差不多吧 | 
| [20:24] | I know what you did, Todd. | 我知道你做了什么 陶德 | 
| [20:29] | You broke my heart. | 你伤了我的心 | 
| [20:31] | You broke my heart. | 你伤了我的心 | 
| [20:37] | Your lips taste like Chartres. | 你的嘴唇有夏尔特的味道 | 
| [20:44] | This is how we should’ve done it all along. | 我们早就该这么做了 | 
| [20:47] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [20:48] | Thank God we got a second chance. | 还好我们有了第二次机会 | 
| [20:52] | Bye, brother. | 再见 兄弟 | 
| [20:54] | Tandy… | 坦迪 | 
| [20:57] | You’re right. | 说得对 | 
| [21:00] | Bye, friend. | 再见 朋友 | 
| [21:02] | Tandy. | 坦迪 | 
| [21:06] | Good-bye, Phil. | 再见 菲尔 | 
| [21:12] | Should we go up and join the others? | 我们回去找大家吧 | 
| [21:13] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [21:19] | Bye, brother. | 再见 兄弟 |