时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[00:19] | I’m an astronaut. I-I just came from space. | 我是个宇航员 我刚从外太空回来 |
[00:21] | Were you exposed to the virus?! | 你感染病毒了吗 |
[00:23] | No, no, I promise! | 没有 没有 我保证 |
[00:24] | Pat Brown, last man on Earth. | 帕特·布朗 地球上最后一个人 |
[00:28] | Should’ve stayed in the truck, bud. | 你该待在车里的 伙计 |
[00:30] | Holy… farts. | 我勒个去 |
[00:32] | Carol. You’re pregnant. | 卡萝尔 你怀孕了 |
[00:34] | I’m pregnant! | 我怀孕了 |
[00:37] | He has to go. | 他必须马上走 |
[00:38] | Maybe I should just go away for a while. | 要不我还是先离开吧 |
[00:43] | Carol, Tandy, come look at this. | 卡萝尔 坦迪 快来看这个 |
[00:45] | Oh, dear God. | 上帝啊 |
[00:46] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不不不 |
[00:50] | Oh, farts. | 见鬼了 |
[00:53] | These guys do not look friendly. | 这些人来者不善啊 |
[00:54] | Maybe they just need directions. | 也许他们只是要问路 |
[00:56] | Hells bells, Carol! | 我去 卡萝尔 |
[00:57] | They don’t need damn directions! | 他们才不是要问路好吗 |
[00:59] | Okay, everyone just calm down! | 好了 大家都冷静下 |
[01:00] | Okay? There’s no need to freak out. | 好吗 没必要这么一惊一乍的 |
[01:04] | Oh, crap. Run, run, run, run! | 见鬼 快跑 快跑 快跑 |
[01:06] | Run, run, run! Go! | 快跑 快跑 走啊 |
[01:07] | Go, go! | 快点 快点 |
[01:10] | Carol, what’s happening? | 卡萝尔 怎么了 |
[01:11] | There’s some spooky people here with possibly dark intentions. | 外面有很多可怕的人 他们来者不善 |
[01:14] | W-Well, let me out. | 那快把我放出去啊 |
[01:16] | Have you learned your lesson about not using firearms? | 你吸取教训了吗 知道不能用枪了吗 |
[01:19] | – Yes. Yes, yes, yes! – Okay! | -当然当然 -好的 |
[01:20] | Firearms are not the answer. | 动用枪支不是出路 |
[01:21] | I stand by that. | 我同意 |
[01:23] | Okay, we got to go. | 好了 我们该走了 |
[01:25] | Melissa, where are you going? | 梅丽莎 你去哪儿 |
[01:28] | Melissa! | 梅丽莎 |
[01:33] | Oh, crap, we’re blocked in! | 天哪 我们被堵死了 |
[01:35] | Who was driving the A-Team van? | 那辆特战面包车是谁的 |
[01:37] | Ah, man, my bad! | 我的妈 怪我怪我 |
[01:38] | Okay, well, where… do you have the keys? | 好吧 那你带钥匙了吗 |
[01:40] | – No. – What?! | -没有 -你说什么 |
[01:41] | Oh, my goodness, I think I left them inside! | 我的天哪 我肯定是忘在屋里了 |
[01:43] | Okay, guys, the key is attached to a small plastic Mr. T. | 大家听好 钥匙上挂着一个塑料T先生 |
[01:47] | It is just the classic “T” look, | 就是典型的T先生的样子 |
[01:50] | Mohawk, muscles, | 莫霍克头 肌肉猛男 |
[01:51] | lots of gold chains. | 大金链子 |
[01:53] | If you press him, | 如果你按一按它 |
[01:54] | it says, you know, “I pity the fool.” | 它就会叫 我真可怜那些蠢货 |
[01:55] | We get it, Todd! | 我们知道了 陶德 |
[01:56] | I’m not finding it. It’s not here! | 我没找到 它不在这里 |
[01:58] | They’re coming up the path! | 他们来了 |
[01:59] | Everybody, grab a weapon! | 大家听好 每人拿件武器 |
[02:10] | Throats and balls! | 喉咙和蛋蛋 |
[02:11] | Aim at throats and balls! | 瞄准喉咙和蛋蛋 |
[02:13] | A-And eyes! | 眼睛也行 |
[02:13] | And, uh, uh, butts! | 屁股也行 |
[02:15] | J-Just aim at anything! | 随便打哪儿都行 |
[02:18] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[02:54] | There it is. | 在那里 |
[02:56] | Mr. T. | T先生 |
[03:02] | I pity the fool. | 我真可怜那些蠢货 |
[03:11] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[03:14] | Peekaboo. | 抓到你了 |
[03:17] | All right, easy! | 别动粗 |
[03:20] | Easy, take it easy! Put ’em down! | 别紧张 别紧张 放下武器 |
[03:23] | Put it down! Put that down! | 放下武器 放下武器 |
[03:29] | I’ll shoot. I’m serious. | 我会开枪的 我认真的 |
[03:30] | She will! She loves guns! | 她会的 她超爱枪的 |
[03:32] | – Drop it, blondie. – You drop it! | -放下 小美人 -你放下 |
[03:34] | Melissa, watch out! | 梅丽莎 小心 |
[03:39] | Stop! Don’t shoot! | 住手 别打我 |
[03:40] | Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot me! | 别打我 别打我 |
[03:43] | Oh, God. Darrell! | 天哪 达雷尔 |
[03:45] | Can you hear me? | 听得到我说话吗 |
[03:50] | We weren’t gonna shoot you. | 我们没想朝你们开枪的 |
[03:53] | We come in peace. | 我们是为了和平而来的 |
[03:56] | We come in… peace. | 我们是 为了和平而来的 |
[03:58] | Stay with me, Darrell. | 醒醒 达雷尔 |
[04:00] | You’re gonna pull through this, buddy! | 你可以撑过去的 兄弟 |
[04:04] | Stay with me! | 醒醒 |
[04:15] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[04:22] | * And we can build this dream together * | *我们可以一起构建梦想* |
[04:26] | * Standing strong forever * | *伫立永远* |
[04:29] | * Nothing’s gonna stop us now * | *什么都阻挡不了我们* |
[04:33] | * And in this world of distant lovers * | *如果这世界不再有恋人* |
[04:36] | * We’ll still have each other * | *我俩依然拥有彼此* |
[04:39] | * Nothing’s gonna stop us * | *什么都无法阻挡我们* |
[04:41] | * Nothing’s gonna stop us * | *什么都无法阻挡我们* |
[04:43] | * Now * | *此刻* |
[04:52] | * Nothing’s gonna stop us! * | *什么都无法阻挡我们* |
[05:00] | So, after the Northwest Passage, | 在通过西北航道后 |
[05:02] | I ran into Darrell and Lewis here, | 我就遇到了达雷尔和路易斯 |
[05:04] | and we set sail for Hawaii. | 然后我们就向夏威夷行进 |
[05:06] | And then we were just passing by Malibu, | 然后我们就途径马里布 |
[05:08] | and damn if we didn’t see your lights. | 要是我们没看到你们的灯光就好了 |
[05:11] | Well, we just feel so bad about murdering your friend. | 非常抱歉杀死了你们的朋友 |
[05:14] | Just sick about it. | 想想就很抱歉 |
[05:16] | Oh, well, we barely knew that guy. | 没事 我们都不怎么了解那个人 |
[05:18] | It’s just a horrible misunderstanding. | 这真是个可怕的误会 |
[05:21] | So, Lewis, um, what did you do before all this? | 路易斯 在此之前你是做什么的啊 |
[05:25] | I was a surgeon. | 我是个医生 |
[05:26] | Oh! That’s amazing. | 太棒了 |
[05:28] | Carol and I, we’re pregnant, so… | 卡萝尔和我 我们怀孕了 所以 |
[05:29] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[05:30] | For trees. A tree surgeon. | 我是治树木的 树木整形医生 |
[05:32] | More of an arborist. | 更像是树木栽培专家 |
[05:35] | That’s too bad. | 太糟糕了 |
[05:37] | How about you, Blue Man Group? | 那你呢 蓝人乐队 |
[05:39] | Purveyor of ice cream. | 冰激凌供应商 |
[05:41] | Brief incarcerant. | 被关过一段时间 |
[05:43] | Jean art enthusiast. | 牛仔艺术的狂饭 |
[05:45] | Wait, uh, jean art? | 等等 牛仔艺术 |
[05:47] | Uh, like what it sounds. | 字面意思 |
[05:48] | Art on jeans. | 牛仔上的艺术 |
[05:50] | You give me a pair of 501s and a Sharpie, | 你给我一条501牛仔裤和一支记号笔 |
[05:52] | and I can make them sing like a Doobie Brother. | 我就能让它美得惊为天人 |
[05:54] | Well, that sounds fun. | 听起来挺有意思 |
[05:57] | What’s up with the suit? | 你这身衣服怎么回事 |
[05:58] | Well, I never take it off on land. | 我在陆地上从没脱下过这身衣服 |
[06:00] | I-It’s… that’s just what the government wants, | 这 这都是政府的阴谋 |
[06:02] | to fill me with virus. | 想让我感染病毒 |
[06:04] | Right, Lewis? | 对吧 路易斯 |
[06:07] | So I stay out on the water. | 所以我一直待在海上 |
[06:09] | But it gets kind of lonely out there. | 但是海上实在是有些孤单 |
[06:12] | No family. | 没有家人 |
[06:14] | No friends. | 没有朋友 |
[06:16] | I don’t know if you know how blessed you are | 我不知道你们知不知道 |
[06:17] | to have found each other. | 你们身边有人相伴是多么幸运 |
[06:19] | Oh, I think we do, | 我们知道 |
[06:20] | and it’s all because of Tandy here. | 这都是因为坦迪 |
[06:23] | – He brought us together. – Really? | -他让我们都聚在一起的 -真的吗 |
[06:24] | You’re lucky to have a leader like that. | 你们有这样一个领袖真是太幸运了 |
[06:26] | Well, I wouldn’t say, uh, I mean… leader? | 我可不是 领袖什么的 |
[06:31] | Thank you, Pat. | 谢谢你 帕特 |
[06:33] | You know, I know… | 你知道吗 我知道 |
[06:34] | I know we got off to an awkward start, but is-is there | 我知道我们的见面比较糟糕 但是 |
[06:37] | any way that you guys would consider letting us | 你们能不能让我们在这里 |
[06:40] | stay around for a spell? | 待上一段时间呢 |
[06:41] | Or one of us. We’re not a package deal. | 或者我们其中之一也行 我们不是打包出售的 |
[06:43] | We’re easy, so, uh… | 我们很好说话的 所以 |
[06:47] | Uh… c-could you excuse us | 你们能让我们 |
[06:49] | while we discuss your fate? | 讨论一下你们的命运吗 |
[06:51] | Well, of course. Sure. | 当然没问题 |
[06:55] | They seem like pretty good guys, right? | 他们看起来人挺不错的 对吧 |
[06:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:58] | I’m just gonna come right out and say it: | 我就直说吧 |
[07:00] | Pat sucks. | 帕特是个辣鸡 |
[07:01] | Yeah, he’s mad as a cut snake. | 他超爱生气的好吗 |
[07:02] | Just a full-blown poddy-dodger. | 一看就是个偷牛贼 |
[07:04] | Ah, he’s not a poddy-dodger. | 他才不是偷牛贼呢 |
[07:06] | Well, I like Lewis’s energy. | 我喜欢路易斯的性格 |
[07:08] | There we go, Carol. | 这才对嘛 卡萝尔 |
[07:09] | But Pat, yeah, I mean, | 但帕特的话 |
[07:11] | he just seems like a real bad news Barry. | 他看起来就是个讨厌鬼 |
[07:13] | I’ll give them the news. | 我去告诉他们结果 |
[07:15] | Hey, guys… | 伙计们 |
[07:16] | No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait. | 不不不 等等 |
[07:17] | Okay, so they didn’t make | 他们第一印象确实不怎么样 |
[07:17] | a great first impression, but look at me. | 但你们看看我 |
[07:20] | I mean, when I first met Carol, | 我刚碰到卡萝尔的时候 |
[07:21] | I was such a mess, she pulled a gun on me. | 我简直是个混蛋 她还拿枪指着我 |
[07:23] | Oh, it’s true. | 没错 |
[07:24] | You know, it took me a while to realize | 我花了好一段时间才认识到 |
[07:25] | that Tandy wasn’t a dangerous lunatic, | 坦迪不是个危险的神经病 |
[07:27] | but in fact the man of my dreams. | 而是我的梦中情人 |
[07:31] | See? | 看吧 |
[07:32] | Now, why can’t we just treat them | 我们为什么不能像对待彼此一样 |
[07:34] | like we treated each other? | 对待他们呢 |
[07:35] | God, Tandy, | 天哪 坦迪 |
[07:37] | why do you have such a tent in your shorts about these guys? | 说起这些人 你怎么还支起小帐篷了 |
[07:40] | That’s collected fabric, Gail. | 那是布料没抻平 盖尔 |
[07:42] | – Yeah, that’s fabric. – God. | -是的 那只是布料 -天哪 |
[07:45] | Look… | 听着 |
[07:45] | they’re lonely, they’re scared, | 他们很孤独 又害怕 |
[07:47] | and remember, we were the ones who shot their friend. | 而且记得吗 是我们杀死了他们的朋友 |
[07:53] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[07:56] | Look, I’m really sorry about this, but, uh… | 听着 我们非常抱歉 |
[07:59] | how would you like to stay? | 你们愿意留下来吗 |
[08:01] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[08:03] | No, my name’s Tandy. | 不是 我是坦迪 |
[08:04] | Why, did someone tell you my name was “Serious”? | 怎么 有人跟你说我叫”认真的”吗 |
[08:06] | Boom. | 有意思 |
[08:13] | You’re not gonna regret this. | 你们绝对不会后悔的 |
[08:15] | I know we won’t. | 我知道 |
[08:19] | The house is just right up the path here. | 走上去就能看到房子了 |
[08:22] | What am I saying? | 我在说什么啊 |
[08:22] | You know where it is; you stormed it earlier. | 你们知道在哪儿 你们之前还突袭了它 |
[08:25] | I’m just trying to catch my breath a little, you know. | 我想喘口气 |
[08:27] | We’ll be right up. | 我们马上就来 |
[08:32] | Look, this could be a really good thing for us. | 听着 这可能是个绝好的机会 |
[08:36] | Like a fresh start, if you know what I mean. | 重新开始 你懂吗 |
[08:39] | Yes, Pat, yes. | 我懂 帕特 我懂 |
[08:40] | I mean, we both have our secrets, | 我们俩都心存秘密 |
[08:42] | and it’s gonna stay that way, capisce? | 就这样守住秘密 懂吗 |
[08:44] | I don’t really have any secrets, Pat. I… | 我其实没什么秘密 帕特 我 |
[08:47] | Fresh start. | 重新开始 |
[08:49] | I understand, Pat. | 我明白 帕特 |
[08:51] | Fresh… start. | 重新 开始 |
[08:54] | Hey, you guys coming up or what? | 你们俩还来不来了 |
[08:56] | Yeah, sure thing, ding-a-ling. | 马上就来了 叮咚叮[也表男士生殖器] |
[08:58] | Ding-a-ling. | 叮咚叮 |
[08:59] | Hey, how about we, uh, ink up some jeans? | 不如我们找点牛仔裤来作画吧 |
[09:01] | I’d love it. | 我会喜欢的 |
[09:03] | Ding-a-ling. | 叮咚叮 |
[09:06] | Fresh start. | 重新开始 |
[09:10] | Fresh start. | 重新开始 |
[09:15] | Man, I love this room. | 老天 我好喜欢这间屋子 |
[09:17] | Just seems like the perfect place to masturbate. | 看着好适合打飞机啊 |
[09:20] | That’s exactly what it was designed for, actually. | 这就是建这间屋子的目的 |
[09:24] | Oh, I… yeah, I’d do her, I’d do her, | 是啊 我对着她打飞机 对着她打飞机 |
[09:26] | I’d do her, I’d do her, I’d… | 她也行 她也行 我 |
[09:29] | well, I’d do anything with two legs. | 但凡有两条腿的我都能上 |
[09:32] | I ain’t fussy. | 我一点也不挑剔 |
[09:34] | Looking good, Hollywood! | 看着真棒 完全好莱坞范儿啊 |
[09:37] | Hey, Pat. | 帕特 |
[09:38] | I’m being very sincere here: | 我说实话 |
[09:40] | these are frigging rad. | 这简直太潮了 |
[09:43] | Thank you, Tandy. | 谢谢你 坦迪 |
[09:45] | So, uh, these leg designs– | 腿上这些设计 |
[09:47] | walk me through them. | 跟我说说吧 |
[09:48] | Well, it’s just a general breast theme with cobras. | 就是大胸女加眼镜蛇 |
[09:53] | So, it is what it looks like, huh? | 就是看到的这样 对吧 |
[09:54] | Well… amazing. | 太棒了 |
[09:57] | Don’t sit down. | 别坐下 |
[09:59] | Those aren’t sitting jeans. | 穿这些牛仔裤可不能坐 |
[10:05] | Uh, you know, I was thinking, Tandy, uh… | 你知道吗 坦迪 我在想 |
[10:08] | maybe I’d do, like, jeans for the whole group. | 也许我可以给大家都画一条牛仔裤 |
[10:10] | Pat, what a nice idea. | 帕特 这主意太棒了 |
[10:13] | You know, I never been good with people. | 你知道吗 我一直不擅长和人打交道 |
[10:14] | No. | 才不是呢 |
[10:15] | – No, really, I… – Really? | -不是 说真的 我 -真的吗 |
[10:17] | I get nervous around them and I… | 人一多我就紧张 我 |
[10:20] | I spook them. | 我会吓到他们 |
[10:21] | So… | 所以 |
[10:22] | I just thought that | 我就是想也许这样可以 |
[10:23] | maybe this could be a good icebreaker. | 缓和[破冰]一下和大家的关系 |
[10:25] | Hey, try great icebreaker, huh? | 大大的缓和 好吗 |
[10:29] | It’s too bad that Titanic wasn’t made out of your jeans, huh? | 泰坦尼克号要是用你的牛仔裤做的就好了 |
[10:36] | You know, I’m getting a good vibe about you, Tandy. | 我和你挺合得来的 坦迪 |
[10:39] | Thanks, Pat. | 谢谢 帕特 |
[10:41] | I’m vibing you, too. | 我也这么觉得 |
[10:43] | Hope your friends feel the same. | 希望你的朋友也这样觉得 |
[10:45] | Hey, you just be yourself and you’ll do fine. | 你只要做你自己 一切都会好的 |
[10:54] | Care Bear, what are these? | 小萝萝 这些是什么 |
[10:55] | Oh, yeah, could you put those on for me? | 你能把那些戴上吗 |
[10:58] | They’re eyebrows. | 那是眉毛 |
[10:59] | I’ve just been having a devil of a time | 自从你把毛都刮干净了之后 |
[11:02] | tracking your emotional states, | 我就一直觉得 |
[11:04] | you know, since you balded yourself. | 很难了解你的情绪 |
[11:06] | Is this really necessary? | 有这个必要吗 |
[11:09] | They say that eyebrows are the curtains to the windows | 大家都说眉毛是人脸上 |
[11:12] | to the soul of your face. | 心灵之窗的窗帘 |
[11:16] | Okay, well, if they say it, I should probably do it, right? | 好吧 如果是这样 那我就戴上吧 |
[11:20] | You know, I’m so proud of you for letting lewis and Pat stay. | 你让路易斯和帕特留下我很为你骄傲 |
[11:23] | That’s very “We Are the World” of you. | 你这样很”和谐社会” |
[11:26] | Thanks, Care Bear. | 谢谢 小萝萝 |
[11:27] | Although I’m still not sure about that Lewis guy. | 不过我对那个叫路易斯的还是不确定 |
[11:29] | Pat though? Oh, he’s great. | 帕特嘛 他人很不错 |
[11:31] | I mean, you know, he’s definitely a… | 我是说 他肯定是一个… |
[11:32] | a rescue, might pee on the carpet from time to time, | 好人 可能经常在地毯上撒尿 |
[11:35] | bark at a minority, hump some legs. | 歧视少数族裔 上上妹子 |
[11:37] | But once we housebreak him, oh, he’s gonna be lickin’ faces | 但一旦我们把他管教好了 他肯定跪舔 |
[11:40] | and waggin’ that tizzy. | 摇自己乞怜 |
[11:41] | Tail. | 摇尾乞怜 |
[11:43] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[11:44] | Carol, look at me. | 卡洛尔 看着我 |
[11:47] | I got this. | 我能搞定 |
[11:49] | You’re flirting with me. | 你在跟我调情 |
[11:53] | …animal faces, | 动物脸 |
[11:55] | inverted crosses, food… | 倒十字 食物 |
[11:58] | What else I got here? | 还有什么 |
[11:59] | Protective Wiccan symbols, a deck of cards, uh, | 巫术的护身符 一副纸牌 |
[12:03] | your angels, your demons, | 你的天使 恶魔 |
[12:06] | the guy with the spiky hair | 顶着刺猬头 |
[12:07] | who pees off the back of pickup trucks, | 在皮卡后车厢撒尿 |
[12:10] | hatchets, rainbows. | 小斧头 彩虹 |
[12:12] | You know, it’s just a small spattering | 总之我可以在你们的牛仔裤上 |
[12:14] | of what I could draw on your jeans. | 画上各种小东西 |
[12:17] | – Got it. – O… kay. | -明白了 -好吧 |
[12:22] | You like hair? | 你喜欢毛发吗 |
[12:25] | What? | 什么 |
[12:26] | Hair. You like it? | 毛发 你喜欢吗 |
[12:28] | On guys? | 人身上的 |
[12:29] | Hey-yo! | 你好 |
[12:30] | I see you’re all soaking up the sunshine that is Pat. | 看来你们都在沐浴名为帕特的阳光 |
[12:34] | What happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么回事 |
[12:36] | Yeah, your brows look insane. | 对 你的眉毛太疯狂了 |
[12:39] | You got a problem with his brows? What?! Okay! | 你对他的眉毛有意见吗 什么意见你说 |
[12:40] | Hey, hey! Pat, Pat, Pat, no, no, no, it’s okay. | 别这样 帕特 帕特 没事 |
[12:42] | It’s okay, huh? They’re just razzin’ me. | 没事 他们在嘲笑我而已 |
[12:45] | They’re just having fun, right, guys? | 他们是在玩 对吧 伙计们 |
[12:46] | We’re having fun, all right? | 我们很开心 对吧 |
[12:48] | I just didn’t like the way she said that. | 我就是不喜欢她说话的方式 |
[12:50] | Oh, yeah, yeah. | 我知道了 |
[12:51] | It’s okay. She didn’t mean it, huh? | 没事 她不是故意的 |
[12:54] | Huh? Hey, why don’t you and I go out | 好了 要不我们俩出去 |
[12:55] | and blow off a little steam, huh? | 释放释放压力如何 |
[12:57] | – Would you like that, Pat? – Yeah. | -你想去吗 帕特 -好 |
[12:58] | Yeah, okay. | 那好 |
[12:59] | Good, let’s go. | 我们走 |
[13:02] | Whoa. | 对了 |
[13:05] | Think about your jeans. | 考虑一下你们的牛仔裤 |
[13:06] | ‘Cause… you know? | 因为…知道吗 |
[13:10] | That was sweet of you. | 你真是太好了 |
[13:10] | Where have you been all day? | 你一整天都去哪了 |
[13:13] | All right, Lewis, start talking. | 路易斯 坦白吧 |
[13:16] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[13:17] | What’s the deal with Pat? | 帕特怎么回事 |
[13:18] | Oh, Pat? | 帕特 |
[13:21] | Pat is just a… fantastic… | 帕特就是个很棒的… |
[13:24] | constant, just… | 经常的… |
[13:26] | endless source of… | 无穷无尽的… |
[13:29] | He’s very fun. | 他很有意思 |
[13:31] | He doesn’t seem fun. | 看起来不是那样 |
[13:33] | No. He seems like a solid gold nut. | 对 他看起来就跟神经病一样 |
[13:36] | What? | 什么 |
[13:36] | Not my Pat, no. | 我认识的帕特不是那样 |
[13:38] | Something’s not adding up here. | 肯定哪里有问题 |
[13:40] | It’s like a bi-corn. | 就跟双独一样 |
[13:41] | “A bi-corn”? | “双独” |
[13:42] | A unicorn with two horns. | 独角兽长了两只角 |
[13:44] | Well, this is totally, totally unrelated, but, uh… | 虽然根本扯不上边 但是 |
[13:49] | he’s not, like, around here, right? | 他不在附近 对吧 |
[13:50] | Okay, damn it, Lewis, cut to the chase. | 行了 路易斯 快直说吧 |
[13:52] | What are we dealing with here? He’s crazy, right? | 到底是什么情况 他是个疯子 对吗 |
[13:55] | He’s-he’s… he’s not just crazy, he’s-he’s dangerous. | 他…他不仅是个疯子 而且很危险 |
[13:58] | Like, he’s seriously dangerous. | 他真的很危险 |
[14:01] | Wait, what are you saying? | 慢着 什么意思 |
[14:02] | I’m saying, | 我是说 |
[14:04] | I think you shot the wrong person. | 你们开枪打错人了 |
[14:13] | And then, after ing at sea with him for a few days, | 然后 跟他在海上待了几天后 |
[14:16] | we realized this person is severely unwell. | 我们意识到这个人情况很不好 |
[14:20] | He told me that he killed somebody a few weeks ago | 他告诉我他几周前杀了个人 |
[14:24] | ’cause he was going to alert | 因为那个人要把他的位置 |
[14:25] | the bunker people to his location. | 去通告诉碉堡的人 |
[14:27] | Some kind of government conspiracy. | 说有什么政府阴谋 |
[14:29] | I knew it, I knew it! | 我就知道是这样 |
[14:30] | He’s a flippin’ psycho. | 他就是个神经病 |
[14:32] | Oh, my God, Tandy’s with him. | 天啊 坦迪跟他在一起 |
[14:35] | Fire in the hole. | 开火 |
[14:40] | – Damn! Damn it. – Okay, let’s try, uh, five degrees to the right. | -见鬼 -好 我们往右偏五度试试 |
[14:46] | Pat, you are such a breath of fresh air. | 帕特 你真是一股清流 |
[14:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:49] | Been going through kind of a… | 我最近经历了 |
[14:51] | a tough time lately. | 一段困难时期 |
[14:52] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[14:53] | I lost my brother not too long ago. | 不久前我刚失去了哥哥 |
[14:56] | Sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾 |
[14:57] | He was the best. | 他可好了 |
[14:59] | Oh, man, I really looked up to him. | 我真的很敬仰他 |
[15:02] | He was the one who should’ve survived, not me. | 应该是他生存下来 不是我 |
[15:05] | I miss him. | 我好想他 |
[15:10] | Fire in the hole! | 开火 |
[15:16] | Okay, maybe a little more to the left now. | 好像应该再往左一点 |
[15:19] | You know, I had a friend like that. | 我也有个那样的朋友 |
[15:22] | Really good fella. | 真的是个好伙计 |
[15:24] | We had a real good connection. | 我们关系很好的 |
[15:29] | And then, forces beyond my control just | 然后不受我控制的力量 |
[15:32] | took him away, just like that. | 把他带走了 就那样带走了 |
[15:33] | Oh, sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾 |
[15:36] | What was your brother’s name? | 你哥哥叫什么 |
[15:38] | – Mike. – Mike? | -迈克 -迈克 |
[15:40] | That’s the name of the fella I met. | 我那个朋友也叫迈克 |
[15:42] | Yeah, pretty common name. | 这个名字很大众 |
[15:44] | Well, here’s to the Mikes. | 我们敬迈克们 |
[15:47] | To the Mikes. | 敬迈克们 |
[15:49] | Fire in the hole! | 开火 |
[15:51] | This one’s looking good! | 这一炮看起来不错 |
[15:53] | It’s looking good. | 看起来不错 |
[16:01] | Hoo! Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[16:02] | Well, you know what they say, | 你知道俗话怎么说的吗 |
[16:04] | “Pier today, gone tomorrow.” | “今天是码头 明天没有了” |
[16:06] | Boom. | 哈哈 |
[16:08] | Tandy, that is the most beautiful thing | 坦迪 那是我见过的 |
[16:10] | I have ever seen. | 最美的东西了 |
[16:12] | It’s called friendship, Pat. | 那是友谊 帕特 |
[16:19] | Gail, I am worried about Melissa. | 盖尔 我很担心梅丽莎 |
[16:22] | She’s fine. | 她没事 |
[16:23] | She murdered someone, and I don’t think she’s processing it. | 她杀了一个人 我觉得她还无法接受 |
[16:28] | Melissa, | 梅丽莎 |
[16:29] | have you processed your murder of Darrell? | 你接受了你谋杀达雷尔这一事实吗 |
[16:32] | Yeah. | 接受了 |
[16:33] | See? | 看到了吧 |
[16:35] | Good evening, Vietnam. | 晚上好 各位 |
[16:37] | Tandy, where have you been? | 坦迪 你去哪里了 |
[16:39] | What, uh, Pat and I just blew up | 怎么了 我和帕特去 |
[16:40] | the Santa Monica Pier; isn’t that cool? | 炸了圣莫妮卡码头 没事吧 |
[16:42] | Tandy, look, there are some things you don’t know about Pat. | 坦迪 听着 帕特有些事你不知道 |
[16:44] | Well, there are some things that you don’t know about Pat. | 帕特有些事你也不知道 |
[16:47] | He’s very dangerous. | 他很危险 |
[16:48] | Yeah, Tandy, he needs to leave. | 是的 坦迪 他需要离开 |
[16:50] | Look, I know Pat’s awkward. | 我知道帕特很奇怪 |
[16:52] | Pat knows he’s awkward. | 帕特也知道自己奇怪 |
[16:53] | But he’s really trying. | 但他真的在努力 |
[16:55] | And all he wants is to be a part of this group. | 他就只想成为这个团体的一员 |
[16:57] | It’s not… | 不是… |
[17:02] | Hope I’m not late for dinner. | 希望我没有错过晚餐 |
[17:04] | Well, look at this. | 快看呐 |
[17:06] | Aren’t you spiffy. | 你真是时髦 |
[17:08] | Oh, that’s funny. | 好好笑 |
[17:10] | But I thought my name was not Spiffy, but rather Patrick. | 不过我不是时髦 而是帕特里克 |
[17:13] | Uh, boom. | 哈哈 |
[17:18] | I just… | 我… |
[17:21] | I-I want to thank y’all | 我想感谢大家 |
[17:22] | for opening your hearts to me. | 向我敞开心扉 |
[17:25] | I-I would never have had the courage to | 如果没有你们的支持 |
[17:28] | take off that suit if it weren’t for your support. | 我肯定不会有勇气脱下那身防护服 |
[17:31] | And for the first time in a long time, | 很久以来第一次 |
[17:35] | I feel like I’m-I’m home. | 我感觉我到家了 |
[17:38] | You are, bud. | 是的 伙计 |
[17:41] | Oh. I really hope you all like jeans, | 对了 希望你们都喜欢牛仔裤 |
[17:43] | because I made custom jobbies for each | 我给你们每个人都做了一件 |
[17:45] | and every one of you. | 彩绘牛仔裤 |
[17:47] | And, Gail… | 盖尔 |
[17:50] | these are for you. | 这是给你的 |
[17:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:59] | Pat, you shouldn’t have, but you did. | 帕特 你不用这样的 但你还是做了 |
[18:02] | I’m telling you, it just feels so great | 我跟大家说 脱了防护服 |
[18:05] | to be out of the suit, you know? | 感觉真是太好了 |
[18:07] | And, I mean, and | 我是说 |
[18:08] | touch things. | 能触摸到东西 |
[18:10] | Like… couch. | 比如 沙发 |
[18:15] | Lamp! | 台灯 |
[18:16] | You walk around, touch whatever you want. | 你在这里想碰什么东西都行 |
[18:18] | ‘Cause you already touched our hearts. | 因为你已经碰触到我们的心了 |
[18:20] | – Gail. – Keep it moving. | -盖尔 -你继续 |
[18:25] | Like… | 还有 |
[18:26] | chair. | 椅子 |
[18:27] | Tandy, he killed someone. | 坦迪 他杀人了 |
[18:30] | – Oh, is that what this is about? – Book. | -原来是这件事 -书 |
[18:32] | Huh? He killed someone? | 就是他杀人了 |
[18:33] | Well, may I remind you, you killed someone, | 我提醒一下各位 你杀人了 |
[18:35] | and you killed someone, | 你杀人了 |
[18:36] | and you killed someone. | 你也杀人了 |
[18:38] | Photograph. | 照片 |
[18:40] | I can’t believe you would say that… | 真不敢相信你会说… |
[18:45] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[18:47] | It’s completely different. | 这根本不一样 |
[18:48] | Oh, so we’re just gonna turn our backs on him? | 那我们就丢下他不管了吗 |
[18:51] | I guess that’s our M.O., huh? | 我们的一贯伎俩了 对吗 |
[18:53] | What are you talking about, Tandy? | 你在胡说什么 坦迪 |
[18:54] | This group has a history of throwing people out | 我们这群人有种习惯 就是不喜欢一个人了 |
[18:57] | like trash when we’re done with them. | 就把这个人跟扔垃圾一样扔走 |
[18:59] | Or did you conveniently forget | 你们还记得 |
[19:01] | quarantining Mike, driving Phil out? | 隔离迈克 逼走菲尔吗 |
[19:03] | Heck, you even tried to kick me out, your leader! | 你们还想把我赶走过呢 你们的领导 |
[19:07] | Now, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[19:08] | This is a good man, okay? | 他是个好人 |
[19:11] | Yeah, does he try too hard sometimes? Maybe. | 有时他是做得有点过了 |
[19:14] | At least he’s out there on the playing field, | 但至少他出去玩了 |
[19:15] | instead of sitting in the peanut gallery | 而不是坐在小剧院里 |
[19:17] | playing judge, jury and executioner. | 玩法官 陪审团和刽子手 |
[19:19] | Tandy! | 坦迪 |
[19:20] | And he’s got a gun. | 他手里拿着枪 |
[19:25] | Nobody move! | 谁都不许动 |
[19:28] | Okay, P-Pat, Pat? | 好 帕特 帕特 |
[19:29] | I’m not gonna move that much further. | 我不会动太多 |
[19:30] | I just want to… just want to talk. | 我只是想 想谈谈 |
[19:32] | Now, can I just ask Pat? | 我能问问帕特 |
[19:34] | Can we have Patrick back? | 能让帕特里克回来吗 |
[19:36] | I thought we were friends. I thought I could trust you. | 我还以为我们是朋友 我还以为能相信你 |
[19:39] | I am your friend! | 我是你的朋友 |
[19:41] | Trust away! | 尽管相信我 |
[19:43] | You’re a big fake. | 你是个大骗子 |
[19:45] | You’re as fake as those stupid eyebrows. | 就跟你那傻逼眉毛一样 |
[19:48] | Take ’em off. | 拿掉 |
[19:49] | No, no, please, please. | 不不 求你了 |
[19:50] | Take ’em off! | 快拿掉 |
[19:51] | Okay, okay! Help me out. | 知道了知道了 帮帮我 |
[19:54] | Where are the rest of ’em? | 其他人呢 |
[19:56] | The rest of who? | 什么其他人 |
[19:57] | The bunker people! | 碉堡的人 |
[19:59] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[19:59] | What the hell’s he talking about? | 他在胡说什么 |
[20:03] | This. | 这个 |
[20:04] | Your Mike is my Mike. | 你的迈克就是我的迈克 |
[20:07] | The Mikes have become one. | 迈克们合二为一了 |
[20:09] | You lied! | 你说谎了 |
[20:11] | So you could infect me with the virus! | 你们想用病毒感染我 |
[20:13] | ‘K-Kay, man, calm down, okay, man? | 行了 你冷静好吗 伙计 |
[20:15] | Oh, I’m calm. I’m “Cume” as a “Calmcumber.” | 我很冷静 我冷静到无可比拟 |
[20:18] | ‘Cause I know the path is laid out before me now. | 因为我知道路就在我面前了 |
[20:23] | You’re confused. | 你这是糊涂了 |
[20:24] | I thought my name was Pat. Uh, boom. | 我不是叫帕特吗 哈哈 |
[20:28] | No! | 不 |
[20:29] | Please, please, please! | 求你了 求你 |
[20:32] | We’re so sorry that we upset you. | 很抱歉我们让你不高兴了 |
[20:33] | He’s being sincere; you just probably can’t tell | 他是真心的 你可能看不出来 |
[20:36] | ’cause he has no eyebrows. | 因为他没有眉毛 |
[20:38] | Head or heart? | 头还是心脏 |
[20:40] | What? | 什么 |
[20:41] | I want to know what you want me to shoot first, | 我想知道你想让我先打你哪里 |
[20:43] | after I shoot your balls off. | 等我把你的蛋蛋打碎之后 |
[20:45] | Your head or your heart? | 你的头还是你的心脏 |
[20:48] | None of ’em. | 都不行 |
[20:50] | Wrong answer. | 回答错误 |
[20:52] | Run! | 快跑 |
[20:55] | Geez, Lewis, thanks for giving us | 天啊 路易斯 谢谢你 |
[20:56] | a heads up about your friend! | 提醒了我们你朋友的情况 |
[20:59] | – Get in, get in! – I got the key! I got the key! | -快上车 快 -我有钥匙 我有钥匙 |
[21:02] | I pity the fool. I pity the fool. | 我真可怜那些蠢货 我真可怜那些蠢货 |
[21:03] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 快开车 快快快 |
[21:08] | He’s gonna shoot us! | 他要开枪打我们了 |
[21:13] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 上帝啊 上帝啊 |
[21:16] | Oh, my God, I think I killed him! | 上帝啊 我好像把他撞死了 |
[21:18] | Oh, I think I killed him! | 我好像把他撞死了 |