时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | I just grazed him. I mean, Pat’s gonna be fine. Right? | 我撞到他了 也许帕特没事呢 对吧 |
[00:22] | He dead. | 他死 |
[00:23] | Tandy, I killed someone. | 坦迪 我杀人了 |
[00:25] | Pat is alive. | 帕特还活着 |
[00:27] | Pat’s come for us! But Tandy will save us. | 帕特来找我们了 但是坦迪会救我们 |
[00:29] | Pat is dead! | 帕特死了 |
[00:30] | What possible reason do you have | 所以你为什么 |
[00:32] | to lie to us like this? | 那样骗我们 |
[00:33] | I killed him, didn’t I? | 我杀了他 对吗 |
[00:36] | That’s the nicest thing anybody’s ever done for me. | 这是别人为我做过的最美好的事了 |
[00:38] | How’d you get rid of the boat? | 船你怎么处理的 |
[00:40] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[00:43] | He gone. | 他不见了 |
[00:45] | How could Pat be alive? | 帕特怎么可能没死 |
[00:47] | I mean, I did all the tests. | 能测的我都测过了啊 |
[00:48] | The breathing test. | 呼吸测试 |
[00:49] | The tickling test. | 挠痒测试 |
[00:51] | The kicking test. | 脚踹测试 |
[00:52] | And all of them came back positive for death. | 所有一切都证明他已经死透透了 |
[00:54] | Wait, so I-I didn’t kill him? | 等等 所以我没杀他咯 |
[00:56] | Oh, no, you definitely killed him. | 不 你绝对杀了他 |
[00:57] | It’s just, he may be alive now. | 他只是可能现在还活着而已 |
[01:00] | Tandy, there’s a trail of blood here. | 坦迪 这里有血迹 |
[01:02] | Unless you were fooling around with your sriracha sauce… | 如果不是你又把辣椒酱乱撒着玩的话 |
[01:04] | Oh, no, that’s blood. | 不 这是血 |
[01:07] | It looks like it leads to the beach. | 这个似乎通到沙滩去了 |
[01:09] | Look. | 看呐 |
[01:12] | Look! | 看 |
[01:19] | Well, Pat clearly came down here to get to his boat. | 帕特显然是来这里取他的船了 |
[01:23] | Okay, we’re not safe here. We need to leave. | 好了 这里不安全了 我们得离开 |
[01:25] | What? The boat’s gone. We’re safe now. | 什么 船都没了 我们暂时安全了啊 |
[01:27] | How do we know he didn’t sail off | 我们怎么知道他不是 |
[01:28] | to get a bunch of new killing supplies? | 出海去取杀人补给了 |
[01:31] | Yeah, maybe he sent the boat off to make it look like he left, | 是啊 也许他故意放走了船 好显得他离开了 |
[01:33] | but he’s actually here in Malibu somewhere. | 但其实他还躲在马里布的某处 |
[01:35] | Hell, that hairy old turd could be watching us right now. | 见鬼 那个老毛怪可能正在监视我们呢 |
[01:38] | Oh, my God, there he is! | 天哪 他在那里 |
[01:40] | Look out! | 小心 |
[01:41] | Had to do it. BT– bad timing. | 我控制不住自己 BT 时机不对 |
[01:43] | Idiot. | 蠢货 |
[01:43] | Look, you guys know that I’m known | 听着 你们都知道 |
[01:45] | for my rational thinking, right? | 我的理性思维是出了名的 对吧 |
[01:48] | I’m telling you, we’re getting worked up over nothing here. | 我跟你们说 我们这完全是庸人自扰 |
[01:52] | Pat lives his life in fear, huh? | 帕特活在恐惧中 |
[01:54] | And he thinks the virus is still around. | 他觉得病毒仍存在我们周围 |
[01:56] | So, he’s not planning some bloody rampage | 所以 他绝对不是在筹谋什么报复行为 |
[01:58] | where he comes back to stab us in our hearts, | 不会想着回来往我们心上扎一刀啊 |
[02:00] | or to decapitate us in our sleep, | 在睡梦中把我们头砍下来啊 |
[02:03] | or to carrot-peel our bodies | 或者像削萝卜一样扒了我们的皮 |
[02:05] | and then pour vinegar on the freshly exposed wounds, | 然后往新的伤口上倒醋啊 |
[02:08] | or to, like, you know, rip into our eyeballs with a razor. | 或者用剃刀把我们眼珠子挖出来什么的 |
[02:11] | Okay, okay, we get it. What’s your point? | 行了行了 你到底想说什么 |
[02:13] | Pat’s trying to get as far away from us as possible. | 帕特只想离我们越远越好 |
[02:16] | Okay? Hell, he’s probably already in Hawaii, | 好吧 他搞不好已经在夏威夷了 |
[02:18] | toes in the sand, inking up some jorts. | 把脚埋在沙滩里 在牛仔裤上作画了 |
[02:22] | That’s the Pat I know. | 我认识的帕特就是这样的人 |
[02:23] | Pat… good guy… | 帕特 是个好人啊 |
[02:25] | at times. | 虽然时不时会抽风 |
[02:26] | Bottom line: | 最起码 |
[02:28] | Pat’s way more scared of us than we are of him. | 比起我们怕他 帕特更怕我们 |
[02:31] | He’s not coming back. | 他不会回来的 |
[02:33] | No, I got to admit, I agree with Tandy. | 是的 我不得不说 我同意坦迪的话 |
[02:36] | I spent a lot of time with Pat, | 我和帕特待了很长一段时间 |
[02:37] | and he really is a very fearful person. | 他确实是个疑神疑鬼的人 |
[02:40] | And he eats cat food. | 他还吃猫食 |
[02:42] | That doesn’t really have anything to do with anything, | 虽然这话和我们要说的没什么关系 |
[02:44] | but it was just something weird that I remember. | 我只是恰好记得他这个怪习惯 |
[02:45] | But, yeah, I think he’s probably gone. | 但是没错 我觉得他很可能已经走了 |
[02:49] | Thank you, Lewis. | 谢谢你 路易斯 |
[02:50] | You knew him best, Lewis. | 你最了解他了 路易斯 |
[02:52] | Maybe we’re overthinking this. | 也许是我们想多了 |
[02:55] | Shall we head back to the house? | 那我们回去吧 |
[02:57] | Yeah, I guess. | 好吧 |
[02:58] | I could eat. | 我饿了 |
[02:59] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -好吧 -好吧 |
[03:00] | This is the right move. | 你们做得没错 |
[03:02] | We’re safe here. | 我们在这里是安全的 |
[03:16] | Hey, bud. | 伙计 |
[03:17] | What you got there? | 你这是放什么在呢 |
[03:18] | Hey, yeah. I, uh… | 你好啊 我 |
[03:19] | you know, I know people are a little uneasy | 我知道大家还是有点不放心 |
[03:21] | about the whole Pat situation, | 因为帕特的事情 |
[03:22] | so I have created a little makeshift alarm system. | 所以我做了一个报警系统 凑合着用用 |
[03:28] | Neat. | 真棒 |
[03:29] | Hey, you want a little taste? | 你想来试试吗 |
[03:30] | Sure. | 当然 |
[03:31] | Hey, Carol! Come here! | 卡萝尔 过来一下 |
[03:39] | Isn’t this something! | 真是了不起啊 |
[03:45] | What do you need, Tandy? | 你叫我干什么 坦迪 |
[03:47] | Just wanted to tell you you look wonderful today. | 就想跟你说 你今天美极了 |
[03:49] | That kind of talk is grounds for a kiss. | 你嘴真甜 我想给你一个吻 |
[03:52] | Punishment accepted. | 这个惩罚我接受了 |
[03:54] | I’m gonna give it to you. | 那就来吧 |
[04:15] | I’ll be in the bedroom. | 我去卧室了 |
[04:18] | Look, I’m 100% sure that Pat’s not coming back, | 听着 我很确定帕特不会回来了 |
[04:21] | but on the one percent chance he does, | 但要是万一的万一他回来了 |
[04:24] | this is a good safeguard, you know? | 这也是个很好的保卫措施 对吧 |
[04:25] | And plus, it’s a fun song, so it’s a double blessing. | 而且 这首歌很带感 所以 一举两得 |
[04:28] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[04:29] | Oh, my God, did you notice | 对了 你有没有注意到 |
[04:30] | how Lewis just totally got my back | 在留在马里布这事上 |
[04:32] | on the whole staying in Malibu thing? | 路易斯完全支持我了 |
[04:33] | I did see that. | 我的确注意到了 |
[04:34] | Oh, it’s so nice to see him coming on over to Tandytown. | 看到他成为我这一国的人我真是太开心了 |
[04:37] | Well, let me tell you, I’ve been living there for a while, | 我跟你说 我已经在你这一国住了一段时间了 |
[04:39] | and the weather is fine. | 气候宜人啊 |
[04:41] | Yeah, that’s ’cause when you’re there, | 那是因为 主要有你在 |
[04:42] | there’s always sunshine. | 就总是阳光普照 |
[04:44] | Let me give you a hand with these fish, huh? | 我来帮你安这个鱼吧[给你一只手] |
[04:46] | Hey, why would I need a hand? | 我要手干什么 |
[04:47] | I got two of ’em already. Boom. | 我已经有两只手了啊 哈哈 |
[04:50] | I’d love your help. | 你能帮我 我太高兴了 |
[04:56] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[04:57] | Oh, hey, Lewis! | 路易斯 |
[04:59] | Did I scare you? | 我吓到你了吗 |
[05:00] | Yes, very much so. | 没错 吓死我了 |
[05:02] | Uh, what is this? | 这是什么 |
[05:04] | Just a little sniper’s nest. | 狙击手专用堡垒 |
[05:07] | Want to take a gander? | 想进来看看吗 |
[05:10] | So, this is just your standard slit trench. | 这是一个标准的狭长掩壕 |
[05:12] | Or as you probably know it, spider hole. | 简单点说 蜘蛛洞 |
[05:14] | Sure. Sure. Right. | 是啊 是啊 我知道 |
[05:16] | Uh, this is my primary vantage point. | 这是我的最佳有利地形 |
[05:20] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎样 |
[05:22] | Love it. Yeah. Yeah. | 我超爱 真的 |
[05:23] | Good, uh, vantage point. | 非常好 有利地形 |
[05:25] | Slits seem appropriately… slitty. | 狭长掩壕看起来真的很 狭长 |
[05:28] | Good trench depth. Yep. Sure. Sure. | 沟深也很深 很好 很好 |
[05:31] | Ooh, there’s Erica. | 那是艾瑞卡 |
[05:34] | So, let’s imagine she’s charging at us with evil intent. | 假设她不怀好意地向我们冲过来 |
[05:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:42] | Brain stem shot. | 击中脑干 |
[05:44] | Brain stem shot? | 击中脑干 |
[05:45] | Base of the brain. One shot, threat over. | 大脑的基础 只要一枪 危机解除 |
[05:48] | And this nest here gives me, uh, | 这个堡垒能让我 |
[05:49] | great brain stem possibilities from every angle. | 从各个角度都可能射中脑干 |
[05:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:53] | Here, follow my finger. | 顺着我指尖方向看 |
[05:54] | All right. | 好的 |
[05:55] | Brain stem shot. | 击中脑干 |
[05:56] | Brain stem shot. | 击中脑干 |
[05:58] | Brain stem shot. | 击中脑干 |
[05:59] | Brain stem shot. | 击中脑干 |
[06:00] | Brain stem shot. | 击中脑干 |
[06:03] | Oh. Hey, Erica! | 你好啊 艾瑞卡 |
[06:05] | I just shot you. | 我刚击中了你 |
[06:06] | Oh! Oh, okay. | 是吗 好吧 |
[06:09] | You were a bad guy. | 你是个坏人 |
[06:10] | It was a simulation. It was fun. | 我是在模拟场景 很有趣 |
[06:12] | Glad I could, uh, be of help. | 能帮到你 我很 很高兴 |
[06:24] | Couldn’t resist. | 我控制不住我自己啊 |
[06:25] | Got it out of my system. | 我天生就这样 |
[06:27] | Just wanted to say, uh, great first day back at the house. | 我只想说 回到房子的第一天真开心 |
[06:30] | Uh, a-and by the way, let’s all give Carol a hand | 对了 请大家都对卡萝尔重新布置房子 |
[06:32] | for this amazing redesign. Huh? | 表示感谢 好吗 |
[06:35] | Guys… | 各位 |
[06:37] | Stop it. | 不要这样嘛 |
[06:37] | You know, it was just a classic | 这不过就是 |
[06:39] | “turn the frown upside down” deal. | “丑物美化”方法 |
[06:41] | Here, I’ll show you. | 我展示给你们看 |
[06:42] | Oh, so I took all the bullet holes | 我把所有的弹孔 |
[06:44] | and I turned ’em into daisies. | 都变成了小雏菊 |
[06:46] | Watch your back, Martha Stewart. Rest in peace. | 小心了 玛莎·斯图尔特 安息吧 |
[06:50] | And rather than get rid of all the angry messages, | 与其抛弃那些愤怒的宣言 |
[06:53] | I thought maybe we should reclaim them, | 我觉得也许我们可以重新利用一下它们 |
[06:54] | 面对种族歧视 我很生气 | |
[06:55] | like, you know, how you turn sewage water | 就像是把废水 |
[06:57] | into delicious drinking water. | 变成甘甜的饮用水 |
[06:59] | So, instead of, “We’re all going to die,” | 我把 我们都要去死 |
[07:01] | I wrote, “We’re all going to diet.” | 变成了 我们都要去节食 |
[07:03] | Great idea, Carol. You know, | 这主意真棒 卡萝尔 你知道吗 |
[07:05] | I’ve been looking to shed some LBs, | 我一直想减肥 |
[07:06] | so, uh, that’s gonna serve as constant motivation. | 这肯定能长久激励我的 |
[07:08] | Yeah, well, I think you look great, Tandy. | 我觉得你现在体型很棒 坦迪 |
[07:11] | – Thanks, bud. – You got it. | -谢了 兄弟 -不谢 |
[07:12] | Now, if I may have the floor | 如果你们能让我再说两句话 |
[07:13] | for just a few more– huh, inadvertent rhyme there– | 我无意中又压了个韵 |
[07:16] | uh, I’ve been, y-you know, | 我一直想 |
[07:18] | thinking about some general safety measures | 弄出一些安全措施来 |
[07:20] | that will protect you treasures– | 保护你们的财产 |
[07:22] | advertent rhyme. | 我这是故意押韵 |
[07:23] | Okay, um, are we allowed to boo throughout your little speech, | 我们能不能为你的小演讲喝倒彩 |
[07:26] | or do you want us to just hold all our boos | 还是说你希望我们把这些倒彩 |
[07:28] | to the very end? | 留到最后 |
[07:28] | – Yeah, probably at the end. – Okay. | -那就留到最后吧 -好的 |
[07:30] | Uh, anyway, to put everyone at ease, | 不管怎样 为了让大家住的舒心 |
[07:32] | I’ve decided to give little self-defense lessons | 我决定每晚晚餐的时候 |
[07:34] | each night at dinner. | 都教大家一些自卫小技巧 |
[07:35] | That’s actually not a bad idea, Tandy. | 这主意很不错啊 坦迪 |
[07:38] | Thank you, Lewis. | 谢谢你 路易斯 |
[07:39] | I– I actually need a volunteer. | 我需要一个志愿者 |
[07:41] | Would you mind, uh, helping me out? | 你能帮我一把吗 |
[07:43] | Um, sure. | 没问题 |
[07:44] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[07:46] | All right. | 好 |
[07:49] | Now, this is a taser. | 看好了 这是一把电击枪 |
[07:51] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[07:53] | Are you gonna tase me, Tandy? | 你是要电我吗 坦迪 |
[07:54] | No, I’m not gonna tase you, Lewis. | 不啊 我怎么会电你呢 路易斯 |
[07:57] | Okay, now just come at me like you’re a murderer. Okay? | 现在 像一个杀人犯一样朝我走过来 好吗 |
[08:01] | Okay. Okay, fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[08:05] | I’m a murderer, I’m coming for you right now… | 我是个杀人犯 我来杀你了 |
[08:06] | Okay, just… Lewis, | 路易斯 |
[08:08] | come on, what are you, like, | 你这是搞什么 |
[08:08] | the friendliest murderer of all time? | 史上最友好的杀人犯吗 |
[08:10] | Get back there and act like a murderer. | 重来 演得像个杀人犯一点 |
[08:12] | You want to murder me! You want to kill me! | 你想谋害我 你想杀我 |
[08:14] | I’m nervous that you’re gonna tase me. | 我怕你会电我 |
[08:15] | Lewis… | 路易斯 |
[08:17] | trust me. | 相信我 |
[08:25] | Okay, so you’d just press the button… | 好了 这时 你就按下按钮 |
[08:26] | Oh! Tandy! | 坦迪 |
[08:28] | Oh, no! Tandy! Oh, oh, oh, oh… | 不 坦迪 |
[08:32] | Uh-oh. Still going. | 还在电 |
[08:33] | Wait, what do I do? What do I do? | 等等 我该怎么办 我该怎么办 |
[08:34] | Try taking your finger off the button. | 试着把你的手指从按钮上移开 |
[08:36] | Oh. Oh. Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好的 好的 |
[08:38] | You just take your finger off the thing. | 就这样把手指移开就好 |
[08:39] | Uh, oh… God… | 天哪 |
[08:40] | Sorry, bud. | 抱歉 兄弟 |
[08:42] | Wow, this thing really works, huh? | 这真的很好用 对吗 |
[08:44] | Uh, somebody set a timer | 来人设个计时器 |
[08:45] | so we can see how long he’s incapacitated. | 我们看看他这状态能维持多久 |
[08:47] | You okay down there, bud? | 你还好吧 兄弟 |
[08:50] | Okay, well, good first day. | 好吧 第一天真不错 |
[08:52] | Why don’t we eat? | 不如我们开动吧 |
[08:53] | He can join in progress, right? | 他可以中途加入我们 对吧 |
[09:00] | Oh, Tandy. Hi. | 坦迪 你好啊 |
[09:02] | Take a look at this, huh? | 你看看这个 |
[09:06] | What do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[09:07] | I love it! What is it? | 我很喜欢 这是什么 |
[09:09] | Oh, here, get on all fours and I’ll show you. | 你趴下 我来给你看 |
[09:11] | – All right. – ?Okay. | -好 -来 |
[09:13] | I trust you, here. | 我相信你 |
[09:14] | There’s some point to this, sure. | 这样肯定有其意义 |
[09:15] | This is so if anyone comes into the house, | 这样的话 如果有人进来 |
[09:19] | they will be unable to locate and murder the cow. | 他们就无法找到并杀害奶牛了 |
[09:23] | I call it “Cow-moo-flage.” | 我称之为”哞哞牛掩护物” |
[09:27] | I love it. You could open a store. | 我很喜欢 你都能开店了 |
[09:29] | I’d like to. | 我是想 |
[09:30] | Hey, Carol? | 卡萝尔 |
[09:31] | You don’t think that Lewis was upset | 我电击了路易斯 |
[09:33] | that I tased him, do you? | 他不会生气吧 |
[09:34] | No, I think he understood where from which you were coming. | 不会的 他知道你不是故意的 |
[09:37] | You sure? ‘Cause I noticed a look when I zotzed him. | 真的吗 我电到他的时候注意到他的表情了 |
[09:40] | That might have just been his body seizing. | 那可能是因为他身体在抽搐 |
[09:42] | I-I just really regret the way that I treated him. | 我真的很后悔我以前那样对待他 |
[09:46] | And, uh, I don’t know… | 我也不知道 |
[09:47] | just hope that one day, we can, you know… | 我就想有一天 我们可以 |
[09:51] | You want to be his friend? | 你想成为他的朋友吗 |
[09:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:55] | Well, your heart’s in the right place. | 你这么想是对的 |
[09:57] | Why don’t you just ask him? | 所以你直接问他吧 |
[09:58] | I’m so bad at these things. | 我真的很不擅长做这种事 |
[10:00] | You just speak from your heartmouth | 你发自内心地说出你想说的话就行 |
[10:03] | and you can’t miss. | 肯定会成功的 |
[10:05] | I’ll do that. | 我会的 |
[10:08] | Oh, God, do you think that’s Pat? | 天啊 是帕特来了吗 |
[10:09] | Shh, shh, shh, shh, shh. Just follow me. | 嘘嘘嘘 跟着我 |
[10:30] | Erica, you put the fear of gosh in us! | 艾瑞卡 你吓死我们了 |
[10:33] | Geez, guys, cool your jets. | 天啊 你们冷静点 |
[10:34] | I just had a bout of morning sickness. | 我只是去晨吐了 |
[10:36] | Oh, don’t say morning sickness. | 不要说晨吐 |
[10:40] | Oh, now I’ve got it. | 现在我也要晨吐了 |
[10:43] | Obviously, | 显然 |
[10:44] | we need to do a better job at figuring out who | 我们需要想个更好的办法知道 |
[10:47] | is setting off our singing wall fishes. | 是谁触发了我们的警报墙 |
[10:50] | Tap shoes? | 踢踏舞鞋 |
[10:51] | And there’s whistles in there, too. | 还有哨子 |
[10:52] | So, I propose that when we walk around, | 所以 我建议我们走路的时候 |
[10:55] | we wear these tappers and we blow these whistles. | 穿这种踢踏舞鞋 并且吹哨子 |
[10:58] | That way, when we hear our singing wall fish, | 这样 我们听到警报墙响了 |
[11:00] | but we don’t hear this… | 但是没有听到这个的话 |
[11:08] | …we’ll know it’s someone that needs to be terminated. | 那我们就知道是需要消灭的人来了 |
[11:10] | Okay. Well, I’m with you in theory. | 好 理论上 我同意你的观点 |
[11:12] | But I guess my only problem is that | 但我唯一的问题是 |
[11:14] | I’m not gonna wear those frigging things, | 我绝不会穿那种鞋子 |
[11:16] | and y’all can suck it. | 你们想穿你们穿 |
[11:18] | So, a maybe from Gail. | 好吧 盖尔不穿 |
[11:19] | Okay, now, before you leave, FYI, | 好 大家先别走 |
[11:21] | I got a few extra Tasers and I placed them | 我还有几把电击枪 我把它们 |
[11:24] | at what I like to call “Tasing stations” | 放在屋子里各个叫做 |
[11:26] | throughout the house. | “电击站”的地方了 |
[11:27] | Th-They’re all very well marked | 每个地方都用 |
[11:28] | 电击站 如果看到疯子 那就用电击枪 | |
[11:29] | with these signs that, uh, Carol made. | 卡萝尔做的标志标记了 |
[11:30] | I’m doing something similar, but with axes. | 我也做了点类似的事 但用的是斧子 |
[11:33] | Uh, I didn’t put up any signs or anything, but it’s… | 我没有贴任何标志之类的 但是 |
[11:36] | basically just a bunch of axes around the house– | 基本就是在我们房子里放了几把斧子 |
[11:39] | pretty self-explanatory. | 这就不用多解释了 |
[11:40] | There’s one over here. | 这里就有一把 |
[11:43] | So, what you do is you just take the ax, | 你们只要把斧子拿出来 |
[11:46] | swing it through the person. | 挥向目标就可以了 |
[11:48] | And then wipe off the blood and put it back in its station. | 然后把血迹擦干净 再把斧子放回原处 |
[11:58] | Speak from the heartmouth. | 发自内心 |
[12:00] | Speak from the heartmouth. | 发自内心 |
[12:03] | Oh, hey, Lewis! | 路易斯 |
[12:05] | Thank you so much for joining me here. | 非常感谢你过来 |
[12:06] | Uh, I’ll get straight to the point. | 我就开门见山了 |
[12:09] | Uh, you ever heard the story of the lion and the mouse? | 你听说过狮子和耗子的故事吗 |
[12:12] | Uh, yeah. I think so. It’s been a long time. | 听说过 很久以前的事了 |
[12:14] | Okay, well, then, why don’t I give you a little refresher. | 好吧 那我再给你讲一遍 |
[12:17] | So, there was this fierce lion, | 话说有头凶猛的狮子 |
[12:19] | he lived in a beautiful savannah. | 它住在一个美丽的大草原上 |
[12:21] | He had many brothers and sisters– | 它有很多兄弟姐妹 |
[12:22] | he was the middle lion of 11. | 11头狮子中他排老六 |
[12:24] | Uh, Freddy was his oldest sibling, | 老大是弗雷迪 |
[12:26] | then came Robert, | 老二是罗伯特 |
[12:27] | and then Lewis, then Taylor… | 老三路易斯 老四泰勒 |
[12:30] | Hey, Todd. | 陶德 |
[12:31] | – I’ve been thinking and I’m… – Shh… | -我一直在想我… -嘘 |
[12:33] | Tandy’s asking Lewis to be his friend. | 坦迪在邀请路易斯做他的朋友 |
[12:37] | Oh, Lord. Everyone’s crazy. | 天啊 大家都疯了 |
[12:39] | …and then there was Tabitha, | 然后是泰贝莎 |
[12:41] | and then Glendon, | 然后是格伦登 |
[12:42] | and the youngest sibling was called Mouse. | 最小的狮子叫耗子 |
[12:44] | A weird name for a lion, and also a little confusing | 一头狮子叫这名字很奇怪 而且让人有点困惑 |
[12:46] | as an actual mouse figures prominently into this story. | 因为这个故事里还会出现一只真正的耗子 |
[12:49] | Anyway, this mouse– not the lion named Mouse, | 总之 这只耗子 不是叫耗子的那只狮子 |
[12:51] | but the actual mouse– was an only child, | 而是真正的耗子 是家里的独子 |
[12:54] | but married into a very large family. | 但是跟它结婚的耗子有个大家庭 |
[12:57] | His name was Tetracles and his wife was Patricia. | 耗子名叫泰特克里斯 它妻子叫派翠莎 |
[13:00] | Now, Patricia was one of 21 mouse children. | 派翠莎家里有21个耗子孩子 |
[13:03] | Their names, by height, | 按照身高 它们分别叫 |
[13:05] | were Debra, Daniel, Dorothy– | 黛布拉 丹尼尔 桃乐西 |
[13:07] | all Ds– Dominic… | 首字母都是D 多米尼克… |
[13:08] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[13:10] | I have no idea why I’m watching this, | 我也不知道我为什么在看这个 |
[13:12] | but apparently Tandy is asking Lewis to be his little buddy. | 但显然坦迪在邀请路易斯做他的朋友 |
[13:16] | Oh, my word, it’s happening! | 天啊 他真去做了 |
[13:19] | And then their mother, she had a brother Terry, | 它们的母亲有个哥哥叫泰瑞 |
[13:21] | who, uh, died shortly after mousebirth. | 在出生后不久就去世了 |
[13:23] | Anyway, so this story has something to do with, you know, | 总之 这个故事是关于 |
[13:26] | this mouse and this lion, | 这只耗子和这头狮子的 |
[13:28] | and, you know, there’s, like, | 而且 你知道 就好像 |
[13:29] | a-a thorn in a foot. Right? | 脚底有刺一样 对吧 |
[13:32] | Uh, long story short… | 长话短说 |
[13:34] | Lewis, will you be my friend? | 路易斯 你愿意成为我的朋友吗 |
[13:38] | Uh… | 这个… |
[13:39] | fine. Yeah. | 好 可以 |
[13:41] | Yes? Really? | 答应了吗 真的吗 |
[13:46] | He said yes! | 他答应了 |
[13:47] | He said yes! | 他答应了 |
[13:48] | Hey, bud, so you want to, uh, chuck around the pigskin? | 哥们 你想去玩球吗 |
[13:51] | – All right. – Go out. | -好 -走吧 |
[13:53] | What are we doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[13:53] | Ah, nothing. Tandy and Lewis just became friends. | 没什么 坦迪和路易斯刚成了朋友 |
[13:56] | You know, I gave it my blessing. Whatever. | 我祝福他们友谊天长地久 |
[13:57] | – Wait, down on the beach? – Yeah. | -在沙滩上吗 -是 |
[13:59] | Hey! No! | 喂 不要 |
[14:01] | Oh, back to pass. | 传球 |
[14:02] | Oh, little high. | 抛高了 |
[14:08] | Okay, so I think that most of us are aware by now, | 好吧 现在看来大部分人都知道了 |
[14:11] | but, uh, Melissa has planted a series of land mines | 梅丽莎在沙滩上埋了 |
[14:14] | down here on the beach. | 很多地雷 |
[14:15] | Yeah. That’s normal. | 是 这很正常 |
[14:16] | I put up a warning. | 我树了警示牌 |
[14:18] | Oh… | 在这里 |
[14:20] | it was in my pocket. | 在我口袋里 |
[14:22] | So, basically, I just decided to make the beach | 也就是说 我刚决定把沙滩 |
[14:25] | less of a hangout area and more of a protection zone. | 变成少玩乐多保护的区域 |
[14:28] | So, there’s a bunch over there. | 那边有很多地雷 |
[14:30] | A bunch over there. | 那边也有很多 |
[14:31] | That area has a few. | 那边有一些 |
[14:32] | And then that area is loaded. | 然后那边布满了 |
[14:34] | So… bunch, bunch, few, loaded. | 很多 很多 一些 布满 |
[14:36] | Got it. Everybody got it? | 明白了 大家都记住了吧 |
[14:38] | Okay, this has gone on long enough. | 行了 够了 |
[14:41] | Well, I think everyone should know | 我觉得大家都该知道 |
[14:42] | where the land mines are, right? | 地雷埋在哪里 对吧 |
[14:43] | No. I mean, what are we still doing here? | 不 我是说 我们为什么还在这里 |
[14:46] | Okay, well, now I’m lost. | 我被你说晕了 |
[14:47] | We’re down here on the beach, | 我们在沙滩上 |
[14:48] | talking about where the land mines are. | 谈论地雷都在哪里啊 |
[14:50] | No. | 不 |
[14:50] | I am saying, why are we staying here? | 我是说 我们为什么留在这里 |
[14:54] | This beach is littered with land mines, | 这个沙滩上布满了地雷 |
[14:57] | a madman knows exactly where we are, | 一个疯子知道我们就在这里 |
[14:59] | this house is a complete disaster, | 这栋房子就是灾难 |
[15:02] | and those fish… that song… | 还有那些鱼 那首歌 |
[15:05] | I mean, what are we doing? | 我们到底在做什么 |
[15:06] | We need to get out of here. This place is a nightmare! | 我们得离开这里 这里就是个噩梦 |
[15:08] | Nightmare? | 噩梦 |
[15:09] | If anything, this place is a day-stallion! | 如果要说的话 这里简直是天堂 |
[15:13] | Okay, but we can live literally anywhere in the world. | 但这个世界上我们想住在哪里都行 |
[15:17] | Lewis, it might be easy for you to just pack up and leave, | 路易斯 对你来说打包走人可能很容易 |
[15:20] | ’cause you just got here, like, five days ago. | 因为你才来了五天 |
[15:22] | But we’ve been here for a long time. | 但我们在这里住了很久了 |
[15:24] | This place is part of who we are, you know? | 这里是我们的一部分 |
[15:27] | This is our home. | 这里是我们的家 |
[15:29] | We’ve laughed here. We’ve cried here. | 我们在这里笑过 哭过 |
[15:33] | We’ve fallen in love, | 相爱过 |
[15:35] | we’ve experienced the miracle of life | 我们在这里经历了生命的奇迹 |
[15:38] | and the pain of sickness. You know? | 疾病的痛苦 你知道吗 |
[15:41] | We’ve buried friends. | 我们在这里埋葬了我们的朋友 |
[15:43] | And somehow, against all odds, | 尽管艰难重重 但是 |
[15:46] | we became a family here. | 我们在这里成为了一家人 |
[15:49] | It’s gonna take a lot more than a couple friggin’ land mines | 我们才不会因为几个地雷 |
[15:51] | to make us leave it. | 就离开这里 |
[15:56] | I would avoid that area. | 那边还是不要去了 |
[16:03] | Shh, shh, shh, shh. | 嘘嘘嘘 |
[16:09] | It’s nothing. | 没事 |
[16:11] | Sorry. ?Oh, geez. | 抱歉 天啊 |
[16:13] | I’m gonna turn in. | 我要睡觉去了 |
[16:39] | Tandy! | 坦迪 |
[16:41] | ?Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[16:53] | What is happening?! | 怎么了 |
[16:55] | It’s got to be Pat! | 肯定是帕特 |
[16:56] | Oh, relax, it’s not Pat! | 放松 不是帕特 |
[16:57] | Then who the hell is setting off those land mines?! | 那是谁引爆了那些地雷 |
[17:00] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[17:01] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[17:04] | Hey! | 喂 |
[17:07] | No! | 不要 |
[17:09] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[17:10] | I don’t know anymore! | 我什么都不知道 |
[17:13] | Who is shooting at us? | 是谁在朝我们开枪 |
[17:14] | It’s Melissa! She’s not shooting at us! | 是梅丽莎 她不是在朝我们开枪 |
[17:17] | Then who is she shooting at? | 那她在朝谁开枪 |
[17:18] | She doesn’t know! She’s shooting at random! | 她不知道 她就是在随便开枪 |
[17:22] | Oh, my God, we’re all gonna die, aren’t we? | 天啊 我们都要死了 是吗 |
[17:25] | Listen! | 听我说 |
[17:26] | The tide came in, it triggered the land mines, | 涨潮触发了地雷 |
[17:29] | the vibrations from the land mines | 地雷爆炸的振动 |
[17:31] | triggered the car alarms! That’s all! | 触发了汽车警报 仅此而已 |
[17:34] | Okay, see? I told you we’re fine! | 看到了吧 我说了没事的 |
[17:36] | So, let’s all just go back and get some sleep! | 所以我们都回去睡觉吧 |
[17:42] | My bad! I was laying some blanket fire, | 是我不好 我在对空气开枪 |
[17:44] | and one got away from me. | 但是有一发打偏了 |
[17:45] | I can’t live like this anymore! | 这日子没法过了 |
[17:48] | Look, admittedly, we’re working out the kinks. | 我们是必须想办法了 |
[17:51] | But we’ll get a handle on this! | 但我们会解决的 |
[17:52] | No, I’m with Gail! It is not worth it! | 不 我同意盖尔 这样不值 |
[17:54] | Tandy, this is no way to live, man! | 坦迪 这里没法过日子了 |
[17:56] | Guys, come on! There’s nothing to fear but fear itself! | 别这样 你们害怕的只是害怕本身而已 |
[18:00] | Did we learn nothing from Tony Robbins? | 我们没有从激励大师托尼·罗宾斯身上学到东西吗 |
[18:02] | All right! | 行了 |
[18:03] | I’m leaving tomorrow! | 我明天就走 |
[18:04] | Anyone who wants is welcome to join me. | 谁想跟我一起的随时欢迎 |
[18:06] | Count me in. | 算我一个 |
[18:07] | – Me, too! ?- I’ll go with you! | -还有我 -我跟你走 |
[18:08] | Tandy, we should go with them. | 坦迪 我们应该跟他们一起走 |
[18:10] | We can’t just give up! | 我们不能就此放弃 |
[18:12] | This is our home! | 这里是我们的家 |
[18:16] | Tandy… | 坦迪 |
[18:17] | we’re friends, right? | 我们是朋友 对吗 |
[18:21] | You know that story you were telling me | 你知道你要告诉我的那个 |
[18:22] | about the lion and the mouse? | 狮子和耗子的故事吗 |
[18:26] | Well, it ends with the mouse pulling the thorn | 故事最后 那只耗子把狮子脚底的刺 |
[18:28] | out of the lion’s foot. | 拔出来了 |
[18:32] | I know you have a lot of memories here, | 我知道你在这里有很多回忆 |
[18:35] | but I think maybe it’s time | 但你是时候 |
[18:37] | to pull the thorn out of the foot. | 把脚底的刺拔出来了 |
[18:57] | Good-bye, Billy. | 再见 比利 |
[19:02] | Good-bye, Billy. | 再见 比利 |
[19:07] | Good-bye, Billy. | 再见 比利 |
[19:11] | Good-bye, Billy. | 再见 比利 |
[20:25] | I think I already know the answer to this, | 虽然我已经知道答案了 |
[20:26] | but I got to ask. | 但我还想问一句 |
[20:27] | Can we bring Cher? | 我们能带上雪儿吗 |
[20:30] | No, right? | 不行对吧 |
[20:31] | Never mind. Delete. | 算了 当我没问 |
[20:57] | Where to? | 去哪里 |
[21:01] | Guess we’ll see. | 走走看吧 |