时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Gail, I am worried about Melissa. | 盖尔 我很担心梅丽莎 |
[00:20] | I’m eating my fingers! | 我在吃我的手指 |
[00:22] | You packed Gordon. | 你把戈登也打包了 |
[00:23] | You haven’t exactly been available to me. | 你基本没什么时间陪我 |
[00:25] | We need to figure out where we’re going. | 我们得想明白要去哪里 |
[00:28] | We don’t choose the place. | 不是我们选择目的地 |
[00:29] | The place chooses us. | 而是目的地选择我们 |
[00:31] | Hey, guys! You got to see this! | 伙计们 你们应该来看看这个 |
[00:34] | Isn’t it pretty? | 漂亮吧 |
[00:37] | Holy balls. | 我的天 |
[02:29] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[02:38] | Hey, Todd. | 陶德 |
[02:39] | Catch. | 接住 |
[02:47] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[02:51] | Come here. | 快过来 |
[03:11] | We’re home. | 我们到家了 |
[03:14] | Get off me. | 手拿开 |
[03:15] | Yeah, please don’t touch her. | 麻烦别碰她 |
[03:20] | This is a miracle. | 这简直是奇迹 |
[03:22] | Appears to be a totally self-sustainable building. | 感觉这是个完全自给自足的大楼 |
[03:24] | Yeah, they must’ve not finished it before the virus hit. | 病毒来袭的时候 这栋楼肯定还没完工 |
[03:27] | Yeah, but what they did finish is frigging awesome. | 是啊 但他们完成的部分已经足够震撼 |
[03:30] | Yeah. I can’t believe there’s a working toilet, guys. | 我简直不敢相信竟然有还能用的马桶 |
[03:33] | That must be a gray water system. | 那肯定是个中水回用系统 |
[03:35] | A holding tank collects rainwater, | 用收集器收集雨水 |
[03:36] | then pumps it down to the toilets. | 然后汲送到马桶里 |
[03:38] | This is amazing, guys. | 这太不可思议了 伙计们 |
[03:39] | We can finally ditch the-the camping stoves | 我们终于能摆脱野营炉 |
[03:41] | and the generators. | 和发电机了 |
[03:42] | Central air-conditioning! | 中央空调 |
[03:44] | Oh, I’m all about that damn ice machine. | 我太爱那个制冰机了 |
[03:46] | I’m gonna chew me so much damn ice. | 我要大嚼特嚼冰块 |
[03:49] | I’m gonna chew it and chew it and chew it and chew it. | 我要嚼碎它 嚼碎它 嚼碎它 |
[03:51] | Oh, but the topper, | 但最重要的还是 |
[03:52] | frozen pizza! | 冷冻披萨 |
[03:54] | Frozen pizza! | 冷冻披萨 |
[03:56] | Not to be a stick in the mud, but an office building? | 我不是老古板 但真的要住在办公楼里面吗 |
[03:58] | This just doesn’t feel like a home to me. | 我只是觉得这不像个家 |
[04:00] | Come on, Lewis. | 别这样 路易斯 |
[04:01] | You’re thinking about this all wrong. | 你这思维模式不对呀 |
[04:02] | This isn’t an office building. | 这不是办公楼 |
[04:04] | It’s a blank canvas. | 这是一块空白的帆布 |
[04:07] | And we can paint our own masterpiece right here. | 我们可以在这上面绘制我们自己的作品 |
[04:10] | What do you say, Lewis? | 你觉得怎么样 路易斯 |
[04:11] | Lewis. Lewis. | 路易斯 路易斯 |
[04:13] | Lewis! Lewis! | 路易斯 路易斯 |
[04:15] | All right, if everyone wants to stay here, | 好吧 如果大家都想住在这里 |
[04:16] | then, yeah, whatever. | 那就随你们吧 |
[04:18] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[04:20] | * Frozen pizza * | *冷冻披萨* |
[04:21] | * Frozen, frozen pizza * | *冷冻 冷冻披萨* |
[04:23] | * Frozen pizza * | *冷冻披萨* |
[04:24] | * Frozen, frozen pizza * | *冷冻 冷冻披萨* |
[04:50] | Hi! | 大家好呀 |
[04:58] | Good morning, Vietnam! | 早上好 越南 |
[05:00] | Oh, I couldn’t sleep. I was just so darn tootin’ and poopin’ | 我完全睡不着 我一想到要选房间 |
[05:03] | with excitement to pick rooms and start moving in. | 然后搬进来就激动得不行 |
[05:06] | So, uh, you know, I’ve checked out this entire building, | 我已经检查过整座大楼 |
[05:09] | and I’ve really taken a liking to this one. | 我真的很喜欢这个 |
[05:11] | What do you mean, this one? | 你说的这个是什么意思 |
[05:13] | This one. This, uh… this floor. | 这个呀 这层楼 |
[05:15] | You’re gonna take the whole floor? | 你一个人要占一整层吗 |
[05:17] | Look, there are five floors here. It’s almost meant to be. | 这栋楼有五层呢 仿佛天意如此 |
[05:19] | So, uh, Carol and I will take this one. | 卡萝尔和我用这层 |
[05:21] | Who wants the second floor? | 谁想要第二层 |
[05:23] | It’s got a working ATM. | 第二层有一个可以用的自动取款机 |
[05:24] | I’ll take it. | 那就归我吧 |
[05:25] | Hey, that’s the spirit! | 就是这样 |
[05:26] | Okay, now who wants the third floor? | 那谁想要第三层 |
[05:27] | It’s got some issues with exposed wires and cubicles | 虽然它电线外露 而且小隔间和椅子有点问题 |
[05:31] | and office chairs, but it does look out over a Chili’s. | 但是从那能看到一家墨西哥餐馆 |
[05:33] | Ooh, me, me, me. | 我我我 |
[05:35] | Love the enthusiasm, Lewis. | 我就喜欢你这种热情 路易斯 |
[05:36] | Okay, fourth floor. Any takers? | 第四层有人要吗 |
[05:38] | Dibs. | 归我了 |
[05:39] | Sure. Four works for me. | 行啊 四楼我没问题 |
[05:41] | Oh. Did… did you want that one? | 你 你也想要那层吗 |
[05:43] | ‘Cause I can pick another one for myself, if… | 因为如果你想要 我可以另挑一层 |
[05:46] | No, I-I just thought… | 不 我 我以为 |
[05:47] | Oh, so you want to… you want to live on your own? | 所以你想一个人住吗 |
[05:50] | I just thought that that might be best. | 我只是觉得这样对大家都好 |
[05:53] | Oh. Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[05:54] | Yeah. Sure. | 好的 没问题 |
[05:56] | G-Guys, Gail’s-Gail’s gonna have the fourth floor, which is, | 伙计们 盖尔 盖尔选了第四层 |
[06:00] | you know, it’s a perfect plan. ‘Cause then, | 这真是个完美的决定 因为这样 |
[06:02] | you know, Melissa and I, we’re-we’re gonna find | 梅丽莎和我 我们就可以 |
[06:04] | our own, uh, floor, you know. | 去我们的那一层了 |
[06:07] | She… You can visit, of course, but, uh, you know… | 她 你当然可来参观 但是 |
[06:10] | But it’s great. This is good, guys. | 但这太棒了 这很好 伙计们 |
[06:12] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[06:13] | Ridiculous. | 荒唐 |
[06:21] | Four minutes to pizza, folks! | 还有四分钟披萨就好了 伙计们 |
[06:23] | Hey, Gail, can you top me off? | 盖尔 你能帮我加满吗 |
[06:25] | Oh, yeah. | 当然了 |
[06:37] | Brain freeze! | 把我脑袋都冻住了 |
[06:38] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[06:40] | Oh, worth it. | 太值了 |
[06:41] | Three minutes! Cheese is starting to thaw! | 还有三分钟 芝士已经开始融化了 |
[06:44] | * Frozen pizza * | *冷冻披萨* |
[06:45] | * Frozen, frozen pizza * | *冷冻 冷冻披萨* |
[06:47] | * Frozen pizza, frozen, frozen pizza, frozen… * | *冷冻披萨 冷冻冷冻披萨 冷冻* |
[06:54] | – What? – No. | -怎么了 -不 |
[06:55] | No…! | 不 |
[07:09] | I saw Citizen Kane once, | 我看过一次《公民凯恩》 |
[07:10] | and I always wanted to try this. | 然后一直想试试这个 |
[07:14] | What?! | 什么 |
[07:19] | I saw Citizen Kane once, | 我看过一次《公民凯恩》 |
[07:21] | and I always wanted to try this. | 然后一直想试试这个 |
[07:24] | How’s your slice? | 你那片披萨怎么样 |
[07:31] | Cold. | 冷了 |
[07:34] | W-Wet. | 湿湿的 |
[07:36] | Carol, uh, bullhorn on the talking, | 卡萝尔 说话可以拿扩音器 |
[07:38] | maybe-maybe no bullhorn on the chewing? | 嚼东西就不要了吧 |
[07:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:47] | Tandy, this is very fun, | 坦迪 我觉得这很有意思 |
[07:51] | but I’m worried that people are getting a little urinated off | 但我担心大家可能对断电这件事 |
[07:54] | about the power going out. | 感到很惊惶 |
[07:56] | Relax, Care Bear. | 别担心 小萝萝 |
[07:57] | We probably just blew a fuse from overconsumption. | 我们可能只是用电过量烧断了保险丝 |
[08:00] | But the main reason | 但我们选这里作为家 |
[08:01] | we made this our home is because of the power, | 主要就是因为这里有电啊 |
[08:04] | and if we don’t get it back, | 如果电力不恢复的话 |
[08:06] | I’m worried people are gonna start to doubt this place. | 我担心大家会不想把这里当做家 |
[08:09] | I mean, Lewis already wasn’t a big fan, even with power. | 就算有电的时候路易斯都不喜欢这里 |
[08:12] | Yeah, okay, babe, tell you what. | 好吧 宝贝 这么说吧 |
[08:14] | In the morning, I will go over to the fuse box, | 明天早上我去看看保险丝盒 |
[08:16] | and I’ll figure it out, okay? | 然后看看是怎么回事 好吗 |
[08:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:22] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[08:24] | Tandy? | 坦迪 |
[08:26] | Yes. | 怎么了 |
[08:27] | Could you please pass the salt? | 你能把盐递给我吗 |
[08:30] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[08:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[08:56] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[09:09] | All right, here we go. | 就是这里了 |
[09:12] | Now, where are you, you little mother grabber? | 你在哪儿呢 你这个小妖精 |
[09:14] | Ooh, couldn’t be this little guy, could it? | 不会就是你吧 |
[09:19] | No, didn’t think so. | 好吧 不是你 |
[09:20] | Why’d you ever think a switch like that would turn on | 你怎么会觉得这样一个开关 |
[09:22] | the power to an entire building, dummies? | 能控制整栋大楼的电 蠢货 |
[09:25] | Okay, well, it’s got to be one of you little puppies. | 好吧 肯定是你们其中一个 |
[09:28] | Huh. What’s the smartest way to do this? | 那么 最机智的做法是什么呢 |
[09:31] | Guess start in the middle? | 从中间开始吧 |
[09:53] | Is that how we’re doing this? | 所以我们要这样吗 |
[09:56] | It’s a little cold, but it works. | 虽然有点冷 但还行 |
[10:00] | Look, obviously, | 听着 很显然 |
[10:01] | things have not been | 最近我们两个之间 |
[10:03] | abundantly kosher between us lately. | 不太对劲 |
[10:05] | I know, Gail, but we’ll-we’ll get through it. | 我知道 盖尔 但我们会挺过去的 |
[10:08] | I’m tired of just getting through it. | 我已经受够了挺过去了 |
[10:11] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[10:13] | I think I’m ready to be alone again. | 我觉得我已经能够恢复单身了 |
[10:17] | You breaking up with me? | 你是要和我分手吗 |
[10:18] | Look, things lately have just gotten really heavy, | 听着 最近一切都变得越来越沉重了 |
[10:21] | and I’m… just not good with heavy. | 而我真的不擅长应对沉重的事情 |
[10:26] | Melissa’s the one that you have a real connection with, | 你对梅丽莎是有真感情的 |
[10:30] | and she needs you right now. | 而且她现在正需要你 |
[10:33] | I think you should go be with her. | 我觉得你应该和她在一起 |
[10:38] | Bye, Todd. | 再见 陶德 |
[10:51] | Got you, you little piece of switch! | 找到你了 你这个小开关 |
[10:54] | Oh, Tandy Miller, how do you do it? | 坦迪·米勒 你到底是怎么做到的啊 |
[11:00] | Hey, bud. | 你好啊 兄弟 |
[11:02] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[11:03] | Uh, Gail and I broke up. | 盖尔和我分手了 |
[11:06] | Oh. I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[11:09] | I mean, I guess I saw it coming, but it still sucks, you know. | 我其实已经预料到了 但还是很烦心 |
[11:12] | Yeah. Love can be a Category 5 suck-icane. | 是啊 爱情的确是一件烦心事 |
[11:16] | Just a week ago, | 就在两周前 |
[11:17] | I had two amazing girlfriends I was crazy about. | 我还有两个深爱的完美女朋友 |
[11:20] | Now, one dumped me, | 而现在 一个把我甩了 |
[11:23] | and the other one’s just not there anymore. | 而另一个一直浑浑噩噩 |
[11:26] | Melissa’s still having issues? | 梅丽莎还没好吗 |
[11:27] | It’s like she’s devoid of human emotion. | 她就像是没有人类情感 |
[11:31] | I… I just… I just can’t connect with her. | 我 我就是没办法感受她的情感 |
[11:36] | Chutes and ladders! | 我的妈呀 |
[11:37] | Carol. | 卡萝尔 |
[11:40] | Carol, what happened? Are you okay? | 卡萝尔 怎么了 你还好吧 |
[11:42] | I was just walking, and this thingy fell from the ceiling. | 我在走路 然后这东西就从天花板上掉下来了 |
[11:46] | It scared the Beetlejuice out of me. | 简直要把我的魂吓出来了 |
[11:48] | And nobody say that again twice. | 谁都不许再说那个字 |
[11:50] | Beetlejuice? | 魂吗 |
[11:51] | Tandy, we have enough problems here | 坦迪 我们问题够多了 |
[11:54] | without introducing a troublemaker | 就不要再提什么 |
[11:55] | from the spirit world. | 阴间的麻烦精了 |
[11:56] | Fine, nobody say “Beetlejuice” again. | 行 谁都不许再说魂了 |
[11:58] | Tandy! | 坦迪 |
[11:59] | So, on top of the unreliable power, | 所以说 除了电力不稳定之外 |
[12:01] | the ugly art displays could skull-crush us at any moment. | 这里丑爆的艺术品还可能随时砸死我们 |
[12:04] | Maybe this place isn’t the paradise we thought it was. | 可能这里不是我们想象中的天堂 |
[12:07] | I think we’re all overreacting. | 我们都小题大做了 |
[12:08] | This was just an accident. | 这只是意外而已 |
[12:10] | Yeah. There’s always a few hiccups moving into a new home. | 对 搬进新家总会出现点小意外 |
[12:13] | I’m sure we won’t get killed. | 我们肯定不会死的 |
[12:14] | – Okay, we should get you in the other room. Come on. – Yeah. | -好了 你去另一个房间吧 走 -好 |
[12:16] | Yeah, let’s get you to a massage chair, Carol. | 对 你去按摩椅上坐着吧 卡萝尔 |
[12:18] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[12:38] | Lewis. | 路易斯 |
[12:57] | Tandy! | 坦迪 |
[12:57] | Oh, hey. | 你好呀 |
[13:00] | These are pretty great, huh? | 这个很棒吧 |
[13:01] | Good for all kinds of things. | 可以用来做各种事 |
[13:03] | Why did you put wire cutters in my coffee? | 你为什么把剪线钳放进我的咖啡里 |
[13:05] | Oh, so you know what they’re called. | 你知道这叫什么啊 |
[13:09] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[13:14] | So, you cut the power, | 你切断电源 |
[13:16] | drop a sculpture on my wife, | 差点砸到我妻子 |
[13:18] | make the house look bad so we all want to move. | 让这里看上去很糟 让我们都想搬走 |
[13:20] | Great plan, except I’m onto you. | 好计划 不过我盯上你了 |
[13:24] | What are you up to next? | 下面你想干什么 |
[13:33] | Shooting some chairs, huh? | 在打椅子啊 |
[13:35] | Yup. | 对 |
[13:40] | Nice shot. | 好枪法 |
[13:43] | Gail and I broke up. | 我和盖尔分手了 |
[13:45] | I-I just wanted you to know. | 我就跟你说一声 |
[13:47] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[13:50] | On the bright side, | 往好处想 |
[13:51] | I’ll get to spend more time with you now, though. | 以后我能更多地陪你了 |
[13:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:00] | Well… good talk. | 聊得很愉快 |
[14:03] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[14:06] | Todd? | 陶德 |
[14:08] | Yeah. | 在 |
[14:20] | I’m sorry you’re sad. | 很遗憾你难过 |
[14:25] | I don’t know what I’d do if I ever lost you. | 我不知道如果失去你我会做出什么 |
[14:28] | You’re the only thing that matters to me in this world, | 你是这个世界上我唯一关心的事 |
[14:31] | and I’m here for you. | 我会一直在你身边 |
[14:36] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[14:38] | Just good to have you back. | 你回来真是太好了 |
[14:52] | Got you! | 抓到你了 |
[14:53] | What the hell, Tandy?! | 你搞什么 坦迪 |
[14:55] | What are you doing in here? | 你在里面干什么 |
[14:56] | I’m going to the bathroom. | 我在上厕所 |
[14:58] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:01] | Can I see it? | 能让我看看吗 |
[15:02] | No, you cannot see it. | 不能 你不能看 |
[15:05] | Has something died in there? | 里面死了什么东西吗 |
[15:07] | No, Tandy. | 没有 坦迪 |
[15:09] | Just funny. | 有意思 |
[15:11] | Most people take care of their restroom stuff | 大多数人会在上床睡觉前 |
[15:13] | before they go to bed. | 上厕所 |
[15:15] | Or if they got to go in the middle of the night | 如果半夜想上厕所 |
[15:16] | and the restroom’s far away, they just do their business, | 厕所又很远 一般大家不管大小便 |
[15:20] | number one or number two, in a cup by the bed | 都会用床头的一个杯子解决 |
[15:23] | and deal with the cup in the morning. | 第二天早上再处理掉杯子 |
[15:25] | Well, then you and I have very different processes. | 那你跟我的办事程序完全不一样 |
[15:27] | Now, what is it you want? | 你想干什么 |
[15:29] | For you to know that I’m… | 我想告诉你 我 |
[15:32] | watching you. | 在盯着你 |
[15:36] | Get out of here. | 滚开 |
[15:43] | * Yet to be created * | *等待创造* |
[15:47] | * She musters a smile * | *她带着微笑* |
[15:49] | * For his nostalgic tale * | *为他那令人怀念的故事* |
[15:53] | * Never really sayin’ what * | *他从未说过* |
[15:55] | * He wanted to find… * | *真正想找到什么* |
[15:57] | You’re in pretty good spirits, huh? | 你心情不错啊 |
[15:59] | Yeah, sure am. | 那是当然 |
[16:00] | You know, I finally had a breakthrough with Melissa. | 我跟梅丽莎终于有突破了 |
[16:02] | You know, it seems like she turned a corner. | 她好像回心转意了 |
[16:04] | Oh, that’s great. Congratulations. | 这是大好事 恭喜 |
[16:06] | Thanks, bud. Hey, um, listen. | 谢谢 伙计 对了 |
[16:08] | I forgot my soap. Can I borrow yours? | 我忘记拿肥皂了 能借你的用用吗 |
[16:10] | Oh, sure. Hang on one sec. | 当然 稍等一下 |
[16:24] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[16:25] | – Ah. Thanks, buddy. – Gonna need that back. | -谢了 伙计 -用完还我 |
[16:27] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[16:34] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[16:37] | No, no, no, I knew it! | 不不不 果然 |
[16:52] | I knew it. I knew it, I knew it, I knew it! | 果然 果然 果然 果然 |
[16:54] | Lewis. | 路易斯 |
[16:58] | You! | 你 |
[17:00] | What? | 什么 |
[17:01] | Just tell me why you’re doing it. | 快告诉我你为什么这样 |
[17:03] | Why I’m doing what, Tandy? | 我为什么哪样 坦迪 |
[17:04] | Trying to ruin this building, Lewis. | 想尽办法毁掉这一建筑 路易斯 |
[17:07] | Why in the hell would I even do that? | 我为什么要那样做 |
[17:09] | Oh, it’s eating you up that we moved into an office building, | 我们搬进了一栋办公楼让你很不爽 |
[17:12] | so now you want us all to hate it | 所以你想让我们都讨厌这里 |
[17:14] | so we can move to wherever you choose. | 然后搬去你选的地方 |
[17:16] | Well, I have good news for you, man. | 我有好消息告诉你 |
[17:19] | You can go wherever the hell you want to now, | 你想去哪里尽管去 |
[17:21] | ’cause you are no longer welcome here. | 这里不再欢迎你了 |
[17:24] | Come on, get out of here! Go! | 快走吧 抓紧走人 |
[17:26] | Follow your book. | 跟你的书一起走 |
[17:27] | Tandy, what are you doing? | 坦迪 你在干什么 |
[17:29] | Taking out the trash, Care Bear. | 扔垃圾 亲爱的 |
[17:32] | See, thanks to Lewis here, | 多亏了我们的路易斯 |
[17:33] | the toilets may be broken, but we still got one last flush. | 厕所虽然坏了 但我们还可以冲最后一次 |
[17:38] | And it’s you from this building. | 那就是把你从这里冲走 |
[17:40] | This is insane! | 简直胡闹 |
[17:42] | – Is it? – Tandy, you can’t do this. | -是吗 -坦迪 你不能这样 |
[17:43] | Yes, I can, and I have to, Carol. | 我可以 我也必须这样 卡萝尔 |
[17:45] | But he didn’t do anything. | 但他什么都没做 |
[17:47] | No. Somebody is behind this! | 不 肯定有人在搞鬼 |
[17:48] | It’s not me! | 不是我 |
[17:50] | Well, if you didn’t do it, then who the hell did? | 如果不是你 那是谁 |
[17:53] | I did! | 是我 |
[18:01] | Lewis, could you, uh, excuse me for a moment, please? | 路易斯 我能失陪一下吗 |
[18:03] | – Yeah, sure. – Thank you. | -可以啊 -谢谢 |
[18:15] | Why’d you… why’d you do it? | 你为什么 为什么那么做 |
[18:23] | I just always had this dream of where I’d raise my family. | 我一直梦想的一家人生活的地方 |
[18:27] | A small house, tiny yard, white picket fence. | 是一座有白色木栅栏 带小院子的小房子 |
[18:32] | And I didn’t want that dream to die. | 我不想让那个梦想破灭 |
[18:34] | See, all I ever wanted was a home | 我唯一想要的就是 |
[18:36] | that was already a home to call home. | 一个已经是家的家 |
[18:39] | Like a house. | 一栋住房 |
[18:42] | You should’ve told me. | 你该跟我说啊 |
[18:44] | I tried, but you were so excited about it, | 我想说的 但是你对这里太激动 |
[18:46] | your face lit up | 两眼放光 |
[18:47] | like you were watching the world’s best porn. | 就好像在看世界上评分最高的黄片 |
[18:51] | Like if supermodels did porn. | 就好像超模演的黄片 |
[18:53] | Hey… you’re my supermodel porn. | 你就是我的超模黄片 |
[19:04] | Look, I don’t want to stay if you don’t want to be here. | 如果你不想在这里 我也不想 |
[19:07] | No. | 不 |
[19:08] | Wherever you are is the perfect home. | 有你在的地方就是我的家 |
[19:13] | I should probably go tell the others. | 我也应该告诉其他人这件事 |
[19:15] | And then I said, “I tried, but you were so excited about it, | 然后我说”我想说的 但是你对这里太激动 |
[19:18] | “Your face lit up | 两眼放光 |
[19:18] | like you were watching the world’s best porn. | 就好像在看世界上评分最高的黄片 |
[19:21] | Like if supermodels did porn.” | 就好像超模演的黄片” |
[19:23] | And then I said, “Carol, you’re my supermodel porn.” | 然后我说”卡萝尔 你就是我的超模黄片” |
[19:27] | And then we kissed. | 然后我们接吻了 |
[19:34] | Okay, we got it. | 好了 我们知道了 |
[19:37] | Just can’t believe you did this, Carol. | 我真不敢相信是你干的 卡萝尔 |
[19:39] | It’s very unlike you. | 真的很不像你的风格 |
[19:41] | On the other hand, nobody got hurt, so… | 不过反正没人受伤 所以… |
[19:43] | Yeah, it’s all right, Carol. All is forgiven. | 对 没事 卡萝尔 我们原谅你 |
[19:46] | Oh, no, this is a society, and we have rules. | 不 我们这里是一个社会 是有规矩的 |
[19:50] | I deserve punishment. | 我应该受到惩罚 |
[19:53] | Throw a book at me. | 给我最严厉的惩罚吧 |
[19:59] | All right. | 好 |
[20:02] | Tandy, this is violating my parole. | 坦迪 这违反了我的假释规定 |
[20:05] | Just taking you on a little furlough. | 就给你暂时放个假 |
[20:07] | Okay, you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[20:10] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[20:16] | Oh, my goodness. | 我的天啊 |
[20:18] | I don’t know how close it is to your dreams, | 我不知道这跟你梦想中差距多大 |
[20:20] | but I promise we’ll make it feel like a home. | 但我保证我们会让这里像一个家 |
[20:23] | It’s perfect. | 简直完美 |
[20:25] | I love it. | 我很喜欢 |
[20:26] | And I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:28] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[20:33] | Melissa? | 梅丽莎 |
[20:35] | Hey, Todd. | 陶德 |
[20:36] | Hey, Melissa, I was just… | 梅丽莎 我… |
[20:40] | You, uh… | 你… |
[20:42] | You’re not doing shirts today? | 你今天不穿上衣吗 |
[20:43] | Nope, I can’t. | 穿不了了 |
[20:45] | Okay, and why-why’s that? | 好吧 为什么呢 |
[20:47] | I burned them all. | 我都烧了 |
[20:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:56] | Hey, so I have some really exciting news. | 我有非常激动人心的消息告诉你 |
[21:00] | Oh, yeah? What… what’s that? | 是吗 什么消息 |
[21:03] | Well, I know we talked about it a long time ago, | 我知道我们很久之前谈到过 |
[21:05] | but I decided I’m finally ready. | 但我决定了 我终于准备好了 |
[21:09] | You’re… ready? | 你准备好了 |
[21:12] | For… what? | 准备好什么了 |
[21:15] | Ready to have a baby with you! | 准备好跟你一起要个孩子了 |
[21:20] | Yeah. | 好 |