| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:19] | This is for her own safety. | 这也是为了她的安全着想 | 
| [00:21] | We don’t know what we’re doing. | 我们根本不清楚自己在做什么 | 
| [00:22] | We’re not doctors. | 我们不是医生 | 
| [00:23] | Has anybody seen my mom? | 有人看见我妈妈了吗 | 
| [00:24] | Come find me! | 快来找我 | 
| [00:27] | I’ve only flown in a simulator. | 我只在模拟器里面飞过 | 
| [00:29] | You got to take that leap one day. | 你有朝一日总得走这一遭的 | 
| [00:31] | Okay, I’m gonna do it. | 好 我要做 | 
| [00:35] | I created something to honor Lewis | 我做了个东西祭奠路易斯 | 
| [00:37] | and help us see the light. | 这个会让我们看到光明 | 
| [01:15] | Hey, look who’s back. | 看看这是谁回来了 | 
| [01:17] | Went pretty hard up in Napa, huh? | 在纳帕日子过得不太好吧 | 
| [01:19] | Looks like someone needs a vacation | 看来有人在度完一个假之后 | 
| [01:20] | after a vacation, am I right? | 还需要再度一个假 对吧 | 
| [01:22] | Jk, you look great. | 开玩笑啦 你看起来很不错 | 
| [01:24] | Everyone’s in the common room. I’ll be right up. | 大家都在公共休息室 我马上就回来 | 
| [01:31] | Oh, good god, Gail! | 我的天哪 盖尔 | 
| [01:34] | I told you she wasn’t the “D” word. | 我就说她没那啥吧 | 
| [01:36] | You’re back! Hi. | 你回来了 | 
| [01:39] | Oh, Gail. Ugh, you smell like | 天哪 盖尔 你闻起来 | 
| [01:41] | the inside of an unwashed sock puppet. | 就像是几百年没洗的袜子木偶 | 
| [01:43] | Must have been quite the bender, huh? | 你肯定喝了很多吧 | 
| [01:45] | Looks like you got some wine on your leg there. | 你腿上好像也泼了点酒 | 
| [01:47] | Someone needs to go back to drinking school. | 看来有人得回喝酒学校回炉重造了 | 
| [01:50] | It’s supposed to go in your mouth, Gail. | 酒是用来喝的 不是用来泼的 盖尔 | 
| [01:52] | Look what the cat dragged in. | 看看这是谁 | 
| [01:53] | Nice of you to finally join us, Gail. | 真高兴你终于回来了 盖尔 | 
| [01:55] | This whole place has fallen apart. | 这个地方已经分崩离析了 | 
| [01:56] | You decide to go party down on your own. | 你决定自己一个人去寻欢作乐 | 
| [01:59] | Ridiculous. | 荒谬 | 
| [01:59] | Hey, I think she’s trying to say something. | 我觉得她好像有话要说 | 
| [02:01] | Wa… | 水 | 
| [02:05] | Oh, geez. | 天哪 | 
| [02:06] | Gail? | 盖尔 | 
| [02:08] | Wine. She needs wine! | 酒 给她酒 | 
| [02:14] | Maybe we should elevate her head.. | 也许我们应该把她头抬高一点 | 
| [02:15] | No, no, we need to leave her neck unkinked | 不不不 我们得保证她的脖子不被扭到 | 
| [02:17] | for maximum air flow. | 好尽可能的让空气流通 | 
| [02:19] | Okay, here, Gail. This should help. | 给 盖尔 这个应该有用 | 
| [02:21] | Here we go. Yes. | 给 好的 | 
| [02:23] | Oh, what did you give her? | 你给她喝了什么啊 | 
| [02:25] | It’s a sex on the beach. | 激情海滩啊 | 
| [02:26] | Here, force it down. Hair of the dog. | 乖 快喝 听话 | 
| [02:28] | – Hair of the dog. – I’m not hungover, you idiot. | -听话 -我不是宿醉了 蠢货 | 
| [02:31] | I have been trapped In an elevator | 我一直被困在电梯里 | 
| [02:33] | and I’ve got a friggin’… | 而且我腿上 | 
| [02:35] | bullet hole in my leg. | 还中了一枪 | 
| [02:37] | – Whoa. Wait, who shot you? – Whoa. What? | -等等 谁打的你 -什么 | 
| [02:40] | I did. | 是我 | 
| [02:41] | It’s always the person you least expect. | 真相总是出人意料 | 
| [02:44] | I was just… trying to get some alone time. | 我只是想 自己一个人待会儿 | 
| [02:48] | Because I bugged you so much? | 因为我太烦了吗 | 
| [02:50] | No, no. | 不 不 | 
| [02:51] | Well, yes, | 好吧 没错 | 
| [02:52] | But no. | 但也不是 | 
| [02:53] | I just needed some space, | 我只是需要一点空间 | 
| [02:55] | and so I was heading up to the roof next door | 所以我就准备去隔壁的顶楼待一会儿 | 
| [02:58] | when I got trapped because the damn power went out. | 然后就断电了 我就被困住了 | 
| [03:01] | I was in there for, like, | 我在里面待了 | 
| [03:03] | ten days. | 大概十天吧 | 
| [03:05] | And I kept shooting off bullets, | 我一直在开枪 | 
| [03:07] | but I guess nobody heard me. | 但我想大概没人听到吧 | 
| [03:10] | And then | 然后 | 
| [03:10] | I got zipped by a ricochet and I just… | 我被一颗子弹打中 然后我 | 
| [03:14] | …I started fading. | 我就日渐虚弱 | 
| [03:16] | I said a prayer, and, um, | 我向老天祈祷 | 
| [03:19] | loaded up my last bullet and thought that was it. | 给最后一颗子弹上了膛 心想听天由命吧 | 
| [03:22] | God, Gail, that’s awful. | 天哪 盖尔 这太糟糕了 | 
| [03:24] | Ten days? | 十天吗 | 
| [03:26] | What did you do for your… You know… | 那你那些事情怎么办 你知道的 | 
| [03:29] | private business? | 比较隐私的事情 | 
| [03:30] | – Tandy. – Tandy. | -坦迪 -坦迪 | 
| [03:31] | What? It’s a valid question. It’s… | 怎么了 这问题很合理啊 这 | 
| [03:33] | Mini fridge. | 小冰箱 | 
| [03:34] | Ew. Go on. | 好恶心哦 你继续 | 
| [03:38] | It really was hell on earth. | 那简直是人间地狱 | 
| [03:41] | I just… thought for sure I was gonna die in there. | 我以为我必死无疑了 | 
| [03:45] | And then… | 然后 | 
| [03:46] | By the grace of god, the power came back on. | 上帝垂怜 又有电了 | 
| [03:49] | Oh, uh, that was me… and god. | 那是因为我 还有上帝 | 
| [03:51] | You know, uh, God working through me. | 我执行了上帝的旨意 | 
| [03:53] | Standard, uh, vessel situation, you know, but, uh, bottom line. | 上帝借我之手做的 但是 | 
| [03:56] | Yes, I, uh, turned the power back on. Yeah. | 没错 是我把电源重新打开了 | 
| [03:59] | Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 | 
| [04:00] | I thought I was never gonna see your idiot face again. | 我还以为我再也见不到你这蠢货了 | 
| [04:04] | Get in here, you dumb turd. | 来抱抱 你这个笨蛋 | 
| [04:06] | One dumb turd coming in hot. | 本笨蛋马上就来 | 
| [04:09] | Come on. Oh, get in here, all y’all. | 都来抱抱 你们都来抱抱 | 
| [04:12] | – Oh. Gail. – Oh, my god. | -盖尔 -我的天哪 | 
| [04:14] | Hey. We’re so glad you’re back. | 真高兴你回来了 | 
| [04:16] | Thank you, and where’s the others? | 谢谢 其他人呢 | 
| [04:19] | Where’s Lewis? | 路易斯呢 | 
| [04:22] | I’ll take this. | 我来说吧 | 
| [04:24] | Gail, uh… Got something we have to tell you about Lewis. | 盖尔 我们得告诉你一件关于路易斯的事 | 
| [04:30] | Lewis, uh… | 路易斯 | 
| [04:32] | is great. | 他很好 | 
| [04:34] | He just got into crossfit and p90x. | 他去参加家庭体能训练了 | 
| [04:36] | Uh, he’s super into muscle confusion. | 他超喜欢肌肉多样性训练的 | 
| [04:38] | H-he’s not confused about it or f… | 他不是有所困惑或者 | 
| [04:40] | He’s just focused and-and vital and feeling… | 他只是太过专心 他觉得 | 
| [04:43] | How’d he die? | 他怎么死的 | 
| [04:44] | Peacefully. | 他走得很平静 | 
| [04:45] | Minor plane crash. | 小飞机坠机了 | 
| [04:48] | And how about Melissa? | 那梅丽莎呢 | 
| [04:52] | So, you just locked her up in there? | 你们就这样把她锁在里面了吗 | 
| [04:55] | We had no other choice. She was a danger to herself. | 我们别无选择 她会伤害她自己 | 
| [04:57] | Well, I know exactly what she’s going through. | 我完全理解她现在的感受 | 
| [05:01] | Trapped in a box. Poor thing. | 被困在一个箱子里 可怜的人啊 | 
| [05:04] | You know what, Gail, you need your rest. | 你知道吗 盖尔 你需要休息了 | 
| [05:07] | Why don’t we roll you into an elevator and get you upstairs? | 不如我们把你推到电梯里 然后上楼休息 | 
| [05:09] | Uh, I am not getting in no damn elevator. | 我才不去什么电梯呢 | 
| [05:12] | Oh, ’cause you just got stuck in one? | 因为你被关在电梯里过吗 | 
| [05:14] | Gail, you know, we live on this floor. | 盖尔 这层是我们住的 | 
| [05:16] | Wh-why don’t you come stay with us | 不如这样吧 你好转之前 | 
| [05:17] | until you feel better? | 都跟我们住吧 | 
| [05:18] | Oh, it might be nice | 暂时有人照看我 | 
| [05:19] | to have someone look after me for a while. | 似乎是个好主意 | 
| [05:21] | So, thanks. | 谢谢了 | 
| [05:22] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [05:24] | Let me get you here. | 我来推你 | 
| [05:31] | Okay, take your time. | 慢慢来 | 
| [05:33] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [05:35] | There you go. | 到了 | 
| [05:36] | What’s all this? | 这都是什么 | 
| [05:38] | Oh, oh, that’s nothing. | 没什么 | 
| [05:39] | Let me just get that stuff out of your way. | 我把这些拿开 | 
| [05:43] | You gave me the frickin’ googly-eye treatment. | 你给我贴上了这种鼓眼睛是吧 | 
| [05:45] | I was angry at the time. I’m sorry. | 我当时很生气 抱歉 | 
| [05:49] | I deserved it. | 是我活该 | 
| [05:50] | No, you didn’t. | 不 才不是呢 | 
| [05:52] | I mean, to have no control over your pupils | 你要像个代课老师一样 | 
| [05:54] | like a substitute teacher? | 无法控制自己的学生[瞳孔]吗 | 
| [05:55] | No one deserves that, not even a picture. | 没人应该这样 就算是照片也不能 | 
| [05:57] | Carol… It’s fine. Relax. | 卡萝尔 没事的 别激动 | 
| [06:01] | Oh. Relax. I’m way ahead of you. | 别激动 我可比你平静多了 | 
| [06:05] | That’s my whole thing now | 我现在每天就是别激动 | 
| [06:07] | is just relaxing during situations. | 不管发生什么都不能激动 | 
| [06:10] | I mean, so much has changed since I drove you away, | 自从我把你逼走后 很多事情都变了 | 
| [06:13] | and I’m not just talking | 我不是在暗指 | 
| [06:14] | about the amount of human waste in your mini fridge. | 你的小冰箱里的人体排泄物 | 
| [06:17] | I’ve mellowed out now. | 我现在已经放松下来了 | 
| [06:19] | Oh, yeah, now they call me the Mellow Submarine | 现在别人都叫我轻松潜艇 | 
| [06:23] | or John Cougar Mellow-camp, | 约翰·康佳·轻松坎普 | 
| [06:26] | and Old Meller, and, hey, it’s Henry Wadsworth Long-mellow. | 还叫我老轻 我是说亨利·华兹华斯·朗轻松 | 
| [06:30] | Carol, I get it. | 卡萝尔 我知道了 | 
| [06:31] | I’m mellow. Yeah. | 我很轻松 就是这样 | 
| [06:33] | You sure you’re okay with me taking your bed? | 你确定我占了你的床没问题吗 | 
| [06:35] | Oh, absolutely. | 当然了 | 
| [06:36] | Tandy and I’ll make do, | 坦迪和我凑活一下就行了 | 
| [06:38] | and I’ll just be outside | 我就在外面 | 
| [06:40] | relaxing during situations. | 一直保持轻松 | 
| [06:46] | Mellow-nor Roosevelt out. | 轻松莉诺·罗斯福出去了 | 
| [06:53] | Nobody comes into my house and tries to take over my hallway. | 谁也不准闯进我家 试图夺走我的走廊 | 
| [07:03] | Damn it. Split. | 见鬼 从中间分开了 | 
| [07:05] | Tandy. Tandy. I figured it out, man. | 坦迪 坦迪 我知道了 兄弟 | 
| [07:08] | Oh, great, bud. What is it? | 太好了 老兄 知道什么了 | 
| [07:09] | We’re going to Akron. | 我们去阿克伦 | 
| [07:10] | – Perfect. Let’s do it. – Yeah. | -太棒了 走吧 -走 | 
| [07:13] | Oh, uh, uh, uh, and why are we going to A-akron? | 等等 我们去阿克伦干什么 | 
| [07:15] | ‘Cause that’s where Melissa’s from. | 因为那是梅丽莎老家啊 | 
| [07:16] | Of course. Let’s go. Let’s go. | 没错 走 走 | 
| [07:18] | Uh, but what-what does that matter? | 但是这有什么关系呢 | 
| [07:21] | Well, ’cause last night I couldn’t stop thinking | 因为昨晚我一直止不住地想 | 
| [07:22] | about what Gail said about being trapped in that box. | 盖尔说的被困在盒子里 | 
| [07:25] | Hell on earth, she called it. | 她说那是人间地狱 | 
| [07:26] | Well, Melissa’s trapped in a box, too, man. | 梅丽莎也被困在盒子里 兄弟 | 
| [07:28] | Well, yeah, I mean she’s only trapped | 是啊 但是她被困住了 | 
| [07:29] | in a sense that she can’t leave whenever she wants. | 只是让她不能随心所欲地离开而已 | 
| [07:31] | Like, you know, the traditional sense of the word “trapped.” | 就是传统意义上的”困住” | 
| [07:33] | Yeah, you got a point. | 你说的有道理啊 | 
| [07:34] | Yeah, and we got to figure this out. | 是啊 我们得解决这个问题 | 
| [07:36] | I mean, we can’t keep her in there forever. | 我们不能把她在里面关一辈子啊 | 
| [07:37] | It’s solid loge, | 很有道理 | 
| [07:38] | but how will going to Akron help? | 但是我们去阿克伦有什么用呢 | 
| [07:40] | ‘Cause that’s where she grew up, man. | 因为那是她成长的地方啊 兄弟 | 
| [07:41] | That’s where her family’s from. | 她的家人也来自那里 | 
| [07:43] | Her medical records are probably there. | 她的医疗记录也可能在那里 | 
| [07:45] | Who knows what we could learn? You know, and if nothing else, | 谁知道我们会发现什么呢 就算没有发现 | 
| [07:48] | she’ll get a little time out of that box. | 她就可以有一点自由时间不用待在盒子里 | 
| [07:49] | Wait, she’s going with us? | 等等 她要和我们一起去吗 | 
| [07:51] | Yeah, she wouldn’t tell me her address. | 是的 她不肯告诉我具体地址 | 
| [07:53] | Todd, if I’m being honest, | 陶德 恕我直言 | 
| [07:56] | I think we’re making a huge mistake | 我觉得我们在犯一个大错 | 
| [07:58] | for not having done this earlier. | 我们早该这样做了 | 
| [07:59] | You go grab Melissa, I’ll go get my travel underwear. | 你去带上梅丽莎 我去带上我的旅行内衣 | 
| [08:02] | Pick up that spare first. | 让我先把剩下的保龄球收拾了 | 
| [08:26] | Picked up the spare! | 搞定 | 
| [08:30] | Why are you being so stubborn about giving us your address? | 你为什么死都不告诉我们你的具体地址 | 
| [08:33] | We’re doing this to help you. | 我们是要帮你 | 
| [08:35] | People are very worried about you. | 大家都很担心你 | 
| [08:36] | You’re sterile. | 你不育 | 
| [08:38] | And Carol’s pregnant with Mike’s baby. | 卡萝尔怀的是迈克的孩子 | 
| [08:40] | Just words. | 就说说而已 | 
| [08:41] | You see, I-I’m rubber, and you’re glue, | 看到了吗 我是橡胶 你是胶水 | 
| [08:44] | and whatever you say bounces off me | 不管你说我什么都会从我身上弹开 | 
| [08:46] | and sticks to you. | 最后黏到你自己身上 | 
| [08:47] | So you’re sterile. | 所以 你才不孕不育 | 
| [08:50] | See, now we’re getting somewhere, huh? | 看吧 情况有所好转了 | 
| [08:52] | Laughter is the best medicine. | 笑声就是最好的良药 | 
| [08:54] | No, I was just thinking about your tiny penis. | 不 我只是想到了你的超小型小鸡鸡 | 
| [08:57] | Carol told me all about it. | 卡萝尔告诉我了 | 
| [09:00] | Uh, so you know my balls are huge, though. | 那你应该知道我蛋蛋很大 | 
| [09:03] | She said those are really small, too. | 她说你连蛋蛋也很小 | 
| [09:05] | I’m gonna have to talk to Carol about this. | 我得跟卡萝尔好好谈谈人生了 | 
| [09:07] | And just so you know, I’m proud of my little tea set. | 我要告诉你 我为我的小兄弟自豪 | 
| [09:10] | Yep, uh-huh, and by the way, | 没错 而且 | 
| [09:12] | you have a small penis. | 是你有超小型小鸡鸡 | 
| [09:15] | Okay, next subject. | 好了 下一个话题 | 
| [09:16] | What is your freaking address in Akron? | 你在阿克伦的住址到底是什么 | 
| [09:19] | One-sixth of an inch avenue, | 俄亥俄州 坦迪的鸡鸡很小城 | 
| [09:21] | Tandy’s penis is tiny city, Ohio. | 只有六分之一英寸大道 | 
| [09:23] | You know what– you know what, where you live? | 你知道吗 你知道吗 你住哪儿 | 
| [09:25] | You live on the intersection of, uh, uh, | 你住在 你不知道 | 
| [09:27] | you don’t know what you’re talking about street | 自己在说什么大道 | 
| [09:29] | and, uh, uh, mind your own business boulevard. | 和别多管闲事大道的交汇处 | 
| [09:32] | God! I don’t know why you don’t want us to help you. | 老天 我不明白你为什么不想让我们帮你 | 
| [09:35] | We’ll find your place. | 我们会找到你家的 | 
| [09:37] | And by the way, my penis is way larger | 还有 我的鸡鸡 | 
| [09:40] | than one-sixth of an inch. | 比六分之一英寸长多了 | 
| [09:42] | Well, larger than one-sixth of an inch. | 好吧 比六分之一英寸长 | 
| [09:44] | Surprise! | 惊喜吧 | 
| [09:48] | Uh, thanks. | 谢谢你 | 
| [09:50] | Oh, no, it’s not an age-related gift. | 我送这个礼物不是说你年纪大 | 
| [09:51] | This is for your leg. | 是因为你腿不好走路 | 
| [09:53] | Now, see, I didn’t really go to the age thing, | 听着 我根本没想到年纪大那里去 | 
| [09:56] | but now that you say it, there it is. | 但既然你说了 我就想到了 | 
| [09:58] | Hey, Gail? | 盖尔 | 
| [09:59] | Oh, you two are talking. | 你们俩在聊天啊 | 
| [10:02] | Sorry. Don’t want to interrupt. | 抱歉 我没想打扰你们的 | 
| [10:03] | Oh, Carol, it’s okay. Come hang out. | 卡萝尔 没关系的 来一起玩 | 
| [10:06] | Oh, no. | 不用了 | 
| [10:06] | No, I just noticed that you weren’t at our house. | 不用了 我只是看到你没在家 | 
| [10:09] | Of course you’re not, ’cause you’re right here. | 你当然没在了 因为你在这里嘛 | 
| [10:11] | Duh, Carol. Anyway, | 傻不傻啊 卡萝尔 不管怎样 | 
| [10:13] | I didn’t know if you had | 我不知道你是不是 | 
| [10:14] | left, left, like, did you move out? | 离开了 就像是搬走了那样 | 
| [10:16] | ‘Cause you can. I mean, I don’t own you. | 因为你可以这样做 你又不是我的所有物 | 
| [10:18] | I just don’t know if I should strip the bed | 我就是不知道我是不是需要 | 
| [10:19] | or whatever, just stop it, Carol! | 把床拆掉什么的 别说了 卡萝尔 | 
| [10:22] | Carol? Carol. | 卡萝尔 卡萝尔 | 
| [10:25] | I’m still staying in there. | 我不会走的 | 
| [10:28] | Oh, yeah? That’s awesome. | 是吗 太棒了 | 
| [10:29] | Sweet, all right. Cool, well, whatever. | 那好 很好 随便 | 
| [10:31] | You know, just forget I even showed up here. | 就当我没来过吧 | 
| [10:34] | Rewind, right? | 我倒回去 | 
| [10:43] | Okay. I know I’m still recovering, | 行了 我知道我还在康复 | 
| [10:45] | but she’s weirder than normal, right? | 但她真的比平常更奇怪了 对吧 | 
| [10:49] | I really can’t tell anymore. | 我也不知道了 | 
| [10:52] | So this is you, huh? | 这就是你家吗 | 
| [10:54] | Ah, and just our luck, | 我们运气不好 | 
| [10:55] | she lived in a 19-story walk-up. | 她住在没有电梯的19楼 | 
| [10:58] | Hey, Melissa. | 梅丽莎 | 
| [11:00] | Thanks for telling us where you lived, | 谢谢你告诉我们你住在哪里 | 
| [11:01] | this is really gonna help us help you. | 这真的会帮我们帮助你 | 
| [11:03] | So, uh, this bringing back some good memories or… | 这会让你想起一些美好的回忆还… | 
| [11:06] | Todd? | 陶德 | 
| [11:07] | You better come take a look at this. | 你最好来看看这个 | 
| [11:10] | Ah, god. | 天啊 | 
| [11:11] | I know. | 我就知道 | 
| [11:13] | I mean, first of all, | 首先 | 
| [11:13] | she’s dealing with the pain of adoption. | 她遭受着领养的痛苦 | 
| [11:15] | And then, they don’t let her | 其次 他们不让她 | 
| [11:16] | into any of their family pictures. | 一起拍任何一张全家福 | 
| [11:18] | How brutal. | 太残酷了 | 
| [11:20] | Look what you made, you monsters! | 看看你们做了什么 恶魔 | 
| [11:22] | Tandy, she’s not adopted. | 坦迪 她不是领养的 | 
| [11:25] | You know, Melissa, this is not funny. | 梅丽莎 这一点都不好玩 | 
| [11:26] | Okay? Why won’t you let us help you? | 知道吗 你为什么不让我们帮你 | 
| [11:29] | We need you to take us to your house. | 我们需要你告诉我们你的住址 | 
| [11:32] | Good night. | 晚安 | 
| [11:36] | Body in the bed. | 床上有尸体 | 
| [11:39] | All clear! | 好了 | 
| [11:40] | Not a very auspicious start. | 这个开始一点都不好 | 
| [11:42] | Yeah, that’s probably, uh, how the Titanic felt, as well. | 是啊 泰坦尼克号肯定也是这种感觉 | 
| [11:46] | The movie, you know. | 那部电影 | 
| [11:48] | You know, second only to Avatar. | 仅次于《阿凡达》的那部 | 
| [11:50] | That’s a pretty cool thing. | 挺酷的 | 
| [11:53] | Tandy? | 坦迪 | 
| [11:54] | Tandy! Melissa’s gone! | 坦迪 梅丽莎不见了 | 
| [11:56] | What? Where? | 什么 哪里 | 
| [11:57] | Ju– come on! I-I– come on! | 你…快来 快来 | 
| [12:00] | – Where? Where? – I don’t know! | -哪里 哪里 -我不知道 | 
| [12:02] | Damn it, we lost her again! | 该死 我们又把她弄丢了 | 
| [12:03] | I’m stupid! This is getting ridiculous! | 我太蠢了 这事越来越荒谬了 | 
| [12:05] | Todd, don’t panic, okay? | 陶德 不要慌好吗 | 
| [12:07] | Not to harp on the Titanic, | 不是我一直叨叨泰坦尼克号 | 
| [12:09] | but there are solid lessons to be gleaned there. | 但是教训明摆着 | 
| [12:12] | Now, you remember that string quartet | 你还记得那个弦乐四重奏乐团 | 
| [12:14] | and how calm they were when the ship was sinking? | 还有沉船的时候他们有多冷静吗 | 
| [12:16] | Tandy, they sank with the ship and died. | 坦迪 他们跟船一起沉底死了 | 
| [12:18] | Yes, in the movie. | 对 电影里是这样 | 
| [12:19] | But yeah, no, now I’m talking about the actual event. | 但是我说的是现实生活中的真事 | 
| [12:21] | Yeah, they died in that, too. | 现实生活中他们也死了 | 
| [12:23] | Oh, they did now? | 是吗 | 
| [12:24] | Huh. Wait, Tandy, loo-look! | 慢着 坦迪 快看 | 
| [12:28] | Oh, my god, one of my billboards! | 天啊 是我的广告牌 | 
| [12:30] | No, look at the picture. | 不是 你看那上面的照片 | 
| [12:34] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 | 
| [12:41] | Melissa? | 梅丽莎 | 
| [12:43] | Melissa? | 梅丽莎 | 
| [12:46] | Oh, hey, look at that. | 快看 | 
| [12:48] | Nice blazer. | 西装不错 | 
| [12:49] | Blazer? I hardly knew her. Boom. | 西装 我根本不认识她 哈哈 | 
| [12:51] | Okay, let’s look for her desk. | 好了 我们去找她的办公桌 | 
| [12:52] | Maybe we can figure out where she lives. | 说不定能找到她的住址 | 
| [12:54] | All right. | 好 | 
| [12:56] | Talk to me, Chartres, | 告诉我 夏特尔 | 
| [12:58] | where’d you close those mother friggin’ deals? | 你在哪里谈好的那些买卖 | 
| [13:04] | Aha! Got it. | 找到了 | 
| [13:06] | Got it, got it, got it. | 找到了找到了 | 
| [13:09] | All right. Okay, in order to find out where she lives, | 好 为了找到她的住址 | 
| [13:10] | we got to get ourselves in the mindset. | 我们一定要下定决心 | 
| [13:12] | Okay, I’m on the phone, I’m selling houses. | 好 我在接打电话 卖房子 | 
| [13:14] | Got a big house on Baltic Avenue, | 玻提克大道上有栋大房子 | 
| [13:16] | got a red hotel on park place. | 停车位那边有酒店 | 
| [13:18] | Okay, trapped in a high stakes bidding war, | 好 被困在竞价大战里 | 
| [13:20] | this is gonna be a long day. | 今天将会是漫长的一天 | 
| [13:22] | Okay, coffee, coffee, sale. Coffee, sale. | 好 咖啡咖啡 出售出售 | 
| [13:24] | Sale, coffee. Sale, sale. | 出售 咖啡 出售出售 | 
| [13:26] | You know it’s a good day when you got more sales than coffees. | 出售数量比和咖啡数量多时 算是好日子 | 
| [13:28] | OK, 5:00 rolls around, the whistle blows, | 五点到了 哨声响起 | 
| [13:31] | the foreman yells, “It’s quitting time!” | 领班大喊 “下班时间到” | 
| [13:34] | You clean up your desk area. | 把自己的办公桌收拾干净 | 
| [13:35] | I crop-dust my boss’ office. | 打扫老板的办公室 | 
| [13:36] | They never guess it’s me, ’cause I’m a lady in a blazer. | 他们绝不会猜到是我 因为我是穿西装的女人 | 
| [13:39] | Head for the door. | 走向门口 | 
| [13:40] | But where do I go? Got it! | 但我去哪里呢 知道了 | 
| [13:41] | – Hmm? – Home. | -哪里 -家里 | 
| [13:43] | But where is home? | 但是家在哪里 | 
| [13:45] | Oh, Tandy, I got it. | 坦迪 我知道了 | 
| [13:48] | Of course! | 当然 | 
| [13:49] | She’s a subscriber to modern bathroom and kitchen magazine. | 她订阅了时尚卫浴厨房杂志 | 
| [13:51] | It was right in front of our faces the whole time! | 原来一直以来都在我们眼皮子底下 | 
| [13:54] | This is gonna lead us right to her. | 这会带我们找到她 | 
| [13:55] | Now where are the most modern bathrooms and kitchens? | 最现代的卫浴厨房在哪里 | 
| [13:57] | New York City. Let’s go. | 纽约 我们走 | 
| [13:58] | No, Tandy. | 不是 坦迪 | 
| [14:00] | Chicago? | 芝加哥 | 
| [14:01] | No, her address is on the magazine. | 不是 她的地址就在杂志上 | 
| [14:02] | Even better! New York or Chicago? | 这更好 纽约还是芝加哥 | 
| [14:03] | It’s Akron. | 是阿克伦 | 
| [14:04] | – Oh, that’s handy. – Yeah. | -很近啊 -是啊 | 
| [14:07] | Knock, knock, knock. | 叮咚叮咚 | 
| [14:09] | Tortilla chip delivery. | 脆玉米片来了 | 
| [14:12] | They’re scoops, of course. | 当然 是用碗装的 | 
| [14:13] | Oh, Carol. I don’t need anything special. | 卡萝尔 我不需要什么特别的东西 | 
| [14:17] | Copy that, Gail. | 明白 盖尔 | 
| [14:21] | You may have noticed that I called you Gail? | 你注意到我叫你盖尔了吧 | 
| [14:23] | Rather than mom. | 而不是妈妈 | 
| [14:24] | Because you are obviously not my mom. | 因为显然你不是我妈妈 | 
| [14:27] | And those silly adoption papers that I drew up, | 我起草的那些破收养文件 | 
| [14:30] | they were never official. | 根本没有效力 | 
| [14:31] | So… | 所以 | 
| [14:32] | Gail, just to clarify, | 盖尔 我说明一下 | 
| [14:34] | I think what happened is I said, | 我觉得是这么回事 我说 | 
| [14:37] | “Let’s be mother and daughter.” | “我们当母女吧” | 
| [14:38] | And you were like, “You’re serious?” | 你说 “你是认真的吗” | 
| [14:40] | And then you just ran with it and I was like, “Gail, wait!” | 然后你就跑了 我就喊 “盖尔 等等” | 
| [14:44] | But you were a runaway train. | 但是你就像离弦的箭 | 
| [14:46] | So just know, it was always goof city, USA, population, | 所以你要知道 一直以来我们都是 | 
| [14:51] | two ladies who are not related. | 两个毫无血缘关系的人 | 
| [14:54] | Yeah, okay. | 我知道 | 
| [14:56] | Want a jump? | 来一口吗 | 
| [14:58] | What? | 什么 | 
| [14:59] | That burn should hold. | 应该没事 | 
| [15:00] | Here you go, just friend. | 来吧 朋友之间 | 
| [15:03] | Come on, toke it. | 来一口 | 
| [15:03] | What? | 什么 | 
| [15:04] | – Don’t. Don’t. Stop it. – Yeah, come on, here you go. | -不要不要 住手 -来一口吧 | 
| [15:07] | Inhale, just relax. | 吸气 放松 | 
| [15:08] | Just, go, be… | 就… | 
| [15:09] | Carol, I don’t want the damn cigarette! | 卡萝尔 我不想抽烟 | 
| [15:12] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [15:14] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [15:15] | I mean, you’re being so fake. | 你这也太假了 | 
| [15:17] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这样 | 
| [15:18] | Because I don’t want you to leave me again. | 因为我不想再让你离开我 | 
| [15:44] | Whites. | 白人 | 
| [15:47] | Yeah, this is her place. | 就是这里 | 
| [15:48] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [15:50] | Look at all this. | 看看这些 | 
| [15:57] | Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 | 
| [15:59] | We got to figure this out. | 我们得想想办法 | 
| [16:02] | We got to fix her. | 我们得治好她 | 
| [16:03] | We will, okay? | 我们会的 | 
| [16:05] | The answer’s in here somewhere. | 答案就在这里 | 
| [16:07] | We’ll find it. We’ll find it. | 我们会找到的 我们会找到的 | 
| [16:19] | What on earth are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 | 
| [16:21] | Lock and popping. | 机械舞 | 
| [16:23] | Todd showed me how to do it. | 陶德教我的 | 
| [16:25] | It’s therapeutic. | 有助于放松 | 
| [16:29] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 | 
| [16:34] | Look, I already know what’s happening. | 我已经知道了 | 
| [16:37] | I scared you away with my extreme pilbasianity. | 我用自己的极端粘人把你吓跑了 | 
| [16:41] | My whole life I’ve been alienating people. | 我这辈子一直在疏远别人 | 
| [16:43] | Don’t think I don’t know it. | 不要以为我不知道 | 
| [16:45] | Sweet pea, | 亲爱的 | 
| [16:46] | the whole time I was in that stupid elevator, | 我被困在电梯里的时候 | 
| [16:51] | all I thought about was you. | 一直在想你 | 
| [16:53] | You and your grammar rules | 你和你的语法规则 | 
| [16:56] | and your glitter | 你的小星星 | 
| [16:58] | and your extremely loud outfits | 你夸张的外套 | 
| [17:02] | and all the stuff | 所有一切 | 
| [17:03] | that I didn’t want to be a part of. | 我不想参与的事 | 
| [17:05] | Of which you didn’t want to be a part. | 你不想参与的事的一部分 | 
| [17:07] | Yes! Ooh, see? | 对 看到了吧 | 
| [17:09] | I hate that! Mm! | 我就烦这个 | 
| [17:12] | But… | 但是 | 
| [17:13] | That’s the woman that I want to take a family photo with. | 我就想跟你一起拍全家福 | 
| [17:19] | My… | 跟我的 | 
| [17:21] | daughter. | 女儿 | 
| [17:23] | Wait, what? | 慢着 什么 | 
| [17:25] | Let’s take your dumb-ass family photo. | 我们去拍全家福吧 | 
| [17:28] | Oh! Okay, well– oh, oh, | 好 等等 | 
| [17:30] | we do not have to wear the same outfit. | 我们不用穿同样的外套 | 
| [17:31] | You know, I’ll never make you do that again. | 我再也不逼你那样了 | 
| [17:34] | Carol. | 卡萝尔 | 
| [17:39] | It’s a family photo. | 那是全家福 | 
| [17:48] | How’s it going? | 怎么样 | 
| [17:50] | You find anything? | 找到什么了吗 | 
| [17:52] | All I found out was how much I don’t know. | 我就只知道我有太多不知道的东西 | 
| [17:54] | I mean, look at these pictures. | 你看看这些照片 | 
| [17:56] | I’ve been in a relationship with this woman for so long, | 我跟她在一起了那么久 | 
| [17:58] | and I had no idea who she was. | 却根本不知道她是谁 | 
| [18:01] | You know, I… I never knew that she minored | 我…我不知道她还会 | 
| [18:04] | in graphic design or that… | 平面设计 或者 | 
| [18:06] | She did missionary work in Uganda. | 她去乌干达传过教 | 
| [18:08] | Skydiving. | 高空跳伞 | 
| [18:09] | Had a pomeranian. | 养过博美 | 
| [18:12] | I mean, there’s just a whole life here, | 这曾是她的生活 | 
| [18:14] | you know, that’s just gone. | 现在什么都没有了 | 
| [18:16] | I’m realizing I never really knew her. | 我意识到我其实根本不了解她 | 
| [18:19] | The way things are going, I’m never, | 这里看到的这些事 | 
| [18:20] | ever gonna get a chance to. | 我永远不会有机会去做 | 
| [18:25] | I’m starting to lose hope, bud. | 我开始失去希望了 伙计 | 
| [18:27] | Hey, I don’t want to hear that. | 我不想听你这么说 | 
| [18:28] | You’re the best person I know. | 你是我认识的最好的人了 | 
| [18:30] | And if I was in Melissa’s situation, | 如果我是梅丽莎 | 
| [18:32] | you’re the person I’d want in charge of figuring it out. | 我肯定想去多了解你的生活 | 
| [18:37] | Morning. | 早 | 
| [18:38] | Morning. | 早 | 
| [18:39] | Morning. | 早 | 
| [19:12] | Melissa? | 梅丽莎 | 
| [19:14] | What did you just do? | 你刚才做了什么 | 
| [19:15] | What? | 什么 | 
| [19:17] | Y-you just took a pill. | 你刚才吃药了 | 
| [19:19] | Oh. | 是 | 
| [19:20] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [19:22] | It-it was in your purse. | 从你包里拿出来的 | 
| [19:29] | This? | 这个吗 | 
| [19:30] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [19:31] | C-can you tell me what that is? | 你能告诉我那是什么吗 | 
| [19:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [19:38] | Can-can I have it? Please? | 能给我看看吗 | 
| [19:47] | Only one left. | 只剩一片了 | 
| [19:54] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [19:55] | All right, let’s get you home. | 好 我们回家 | 
| [20:01] | Isn’t this a gorgeous spot? | 这里风景不错吧 | 
| [20:03] | This is where Tandy helped me | 坦迪就是在这里帮我 | 
| [20:05] | rediscover hope for the future. | 重拾了对未来的希望 | 
| [20:07] | And subsequently where we performed | 然后我们进行了 | 
| [20:10] | the loving act for five full minutes. | 整整五分钟的性爱 | 
| [20:13] | Well, that’s good to know. | 知道了 | 
| [20:14] | It’s been under five for a while now. | 好长一段时间都不到五分钟了 | 
| [20:16] | It’s something we’re working on. | 我们正在想办法 | 
| [20:18] | TMI, Carol. | TMI 卡萝尔 | 
| [20:19] | Oh, “Too minimal information”? | “信息太少”吗 | 
| [20:21] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [20:21] | Well, we’ve started doing this thing where, when we disrobe… | 一开始 我们脱掉… | 
| [20:24] | Carol! | 卡萝尔 | 
| [20:26] | Let’s do the photos. | 我们拍照吧 | 
| [20:27] | Okay, say “Limburger.” | 好 说茄子 | 
| [20:30] | Burst mode! | 连拍模式 | 
| [20:33] | Limburger, limburger, limburger, limburger, come on! | 茄子 茄子 茄子 一起说 | 
| [20:36] | Limburger, limburger, limburger, limburger, | 茄子 茄子 茄子 | 
| [20:38] | Limburger, limburger, limburger. | 茄子 茄子 茄子 | 
| [20:53] | Eyes closed, mouth open. | 闭眼 张嘴 | 
| [20:55] | Carol, can you just close your mouth for one second? | 卡萝尔 你就不能闭一下嘴吗 | 
| [20:59] | Geezy peezy, Gail, you taking a nap? | 我的天啊 盖尔 你在睡觉吗 | 
| [21:03] | Oh, that’s nice… | 这张不错 | 
| [21:15] | Jiminy glick. | 我的苍天 |