时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | I hold here what are probably Lewis’s remains. | 这些可能是路易斯的骨灰 |
[00:26] | It’s a girl. | 是个女孩儿 |
[00:27] | What are you gonna call her? | 你要给她取什么名字 |
[00:28] | Dawn. | 多恩 |
[00:29] | Because it’s the dawn of a new day. | 因为这是新一天的黎明 |
[00:32] | Oh, farts. | 糟了 |
[00:37] | She’s beautiful. | 她真漂亮 |
[00:39] | I know everyone says that, but she is. | 我知道大家都这么说 但她真的漂亮 |
[00:42] | She’s an angel! | 她简直是个天使 |
[00:46] | I think I might need to excuse myself. | 我先失陪一下了 |
[00:48] | Feeling a little queasy. | 我有点想吐 |
[00:50] | Not because of your blood and goop, Erica. | 不是因为你的血和分泌物 艾瑞卡 |
[00:53] | That was beautiful. | 那很美好 |
[00:55] | But in a way, it does make me feel the need | 但确实 它让我想要 |
[00:57] | to puke and lie down. | 吐一下 然后躺好休息 |
[01:00] | Bye, Carol. | 再见 卡萝尔 |
[01:01] | Okay, I’m supposed to check her hearing and reflexes, | 我现在应该抓紧机会检查一下她的听力 |
[01:04] | when you have a chance. | 和反射神经 |
[01:05] | No, not letting go yet. | 不 我不想放开她 |
[01:06] | I don’t like babies. | 我不喜欢孩子 |
[01:09] | But she’s a good one. | 但她真的很可爱 |
[01:10] | I’m gonna spoil her. | 我要把她宠坏 |
[01:12] | I don’t care who knows it. | 我才不管大家是不是知道 |
[01:13] | Guys, guys, I need all your attention up here, please. | 大家注意了 听我说一下 |
[01:16] | Uh, Erica had her baby, you friggin’ idiot. | 艾瑞卡生了孩子 你这个蠢货 |
[01:18] | Oh, great! | 太好了 |
[01:19] | Oh, my God, oh, gorgeous baby, Erica. | 天哪 这孩子太可爱了 艾瑞卡 |
[01:22] | Tandy, that’s the placenta. | 坦迪 那是胎盘 |
[01:23] | Oh, good. ‘Cause it doesn’t look anything like you, yeah. Ew. | 好吧 我说它长得和你一点也不像呢 |
[01:27] | Okay, look, uh, come with me, please. | 好了 听着 请跟我来 |
[01:29] | Uh, we’re a little busy. | 我们有点忙 |
[01:30] | This is super important. | 这个超级重要啊 |
[01:32] | What’s more important than a baby being born? | 有什么能比新生命的诞生还重要 |
[01:35] | That. | 那个 |
[01:37] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[01:47] | Tandy, are you absolutely sure that’s a nuclear meltdown? | 坦迪 你真的确定那个是核泄漏吗 |
[01:51] | Oh, maybe it’s just a huge regular fire | 那可能只是该死的核反应堆 |
[01:53] | coming directly out of the inside | 里面冒出来的 |
[01:55] | of a frigging nuclear reactor. | 普通大火 |
[01:57] | Burn. | 哈哈 |
[01:58] | Yeah, I-I’m pretty sure. | 没错 我很确定 |
[02:00] | Yeah, | 没错 |
[02:01] | Lewis talked about this, he said… | 路易斯说过这个 他说 |
[02:03] | bridges would start collapsing, | 桥梁会逐渐坍塌 |
[02:04] | satellites would start falling from the sky, | 卫星会从空中坠落 |
[02:07] | and, you know, this. | 还有 你懂的 这个 |
[02:09] | Ah, Lewis, a good man, and so very, very wise. | 路易斯 一个好人 他真是很睿智啊 |
[02:12] | Except when it came to flying a plane, am I right? | 除了开飞机的时候 对吧 |
[02:14] | But is it even safe for us to be on the roof? | 我们这样站在屋顶上安全吗 |
[02:16] | I mean, are we getting radiation poisoning just being out here? | 我是说我们站在这里会不会受核辐射污染 |
[02:19] | Oh, good point, Melissa, yeah. | 说得好 梅丽莎 |
[02:20] | Maybe we should all do one of these. | 也许我们都应该这么做 |
[02:22] | Hey, guys, remember Jasper’s here, all right? | 大家伙 注意下贾思博还在这里呢 |
[02:23] | Oh, yeah. Jasper, do this if you want to live. | 对 贾思博 想活命就跟着我做 |
[02:25] | – Tandy… – Okay, what in God’s name are we gonna do? | -坦迪 -好了 我们到底要怎么做 |
[02:28] | Let’s get the hell out of here. | 我们赶紧离开这里 |
[02:29] | Where are we gonna go? | 我们要去哪儿 |
[02:30] | I don’t know, just grab what we can | 我不知道 拿上必需品 |
[02:32] | and drive away from that. | 开车远离这大火就好 |
[02:33] | Good call. Gail, you tell Erica, | 好主意 盖尔 你通知艾瑞卡 |
[02:34] | I’ll tell Carol. | 我通知卡萝尔 |
[02:35] | Okay, collars up, every second counts. | 好了 大家注意 时间不等人 |
[02:37] | Move, move, move! | 行动 行动 行动 |
[02:48] | Carol. | 卡萝尔 |
[02:49] | My goldang gol! | 我的天 |
[02:50] | Care Bear, it’s just me, it’s just me. | 小萝萝 是我 是我 |
[02:52] | Oh, you got to tread lightly, Tandy. | 你脚步得放轻点 坦迪 |
[02:53] | You know I’m a paranoid napper. | 你知道我睡觉时很容易多想的 |
[02:56] | I’m sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[02:56] | Look, I-I got a little, uh… | 听着 我有 |
[02:59] | How should I put this? | 我该怎么说啊 |
[03:01] | Thing of interest, uh, to tell you. | 我有件有趣的事要告诉你 |
[03:04] | Can I tell you something interesting first? | 我能先跟你说件有意思的事吗 |
[03:06] | Uh, uh, uh, yeah, sure, yes. | 当然了 没问题 |
[03:09] | Did you know that I used to be deathly afraid | 你知道我以前超级害怕 |
[03:12] | of sliding out of long booths in Mexican restaurants? | 从墨西哥餐厅的小隔间里溜出来吗 |
[03:16] | I did not know that about you, Carol, no. | 我不知道 卡萝尔 我不知道 |
[03:18] | Until one day, a very talented therapist | 直到有一天 一位很出色的理疗师 |
[03:21] | took me to Casa Gallardo | 带我去了一家墨西哥餐厅 |
[03:24] | and made me watch her slide in and out of a long booth | 让我看着她优雅又不失从容地 |
[03:27] | with elegance and class. | 在一个隔间里进进出出 |
[03:29] | And that’s what happened when I saw that birth. | 我看到孩子出生的那一刻就想到了这个 |
[03:31] | That baby slid out of Erica with elegance and class | 那个孩子优雅又不失从容的从艾瑞卡身体里 |
[03:35] | just like Dr. Weem did in that Mexican booth. | 滑了出来 就如同威姆医生在那家餐厅里一样 |
[03:40] | I just needed to see it go well once. | 我只是得亲眼看一次孩子顺利出生 |
[03:43] | And I’m not afraid anymore. | 然后我就不会害怕了 |
[03:46] | We have created the perfect home. | 我们已经建好了这个完美的家 |
[03:50] | And I can’t imagine raising our baby anywhere else. | 我无法想象在别的地方抚养孩子会怎样 |
[03:54] | Yeah, okay, well, uh, | 是啊 没错 |
[03:57] | as always, I commend you on that whimsical, seemingly pointless | 同往常一样 我对你这个看起来毫无意义 |
[04:00] | yet suddenly relevant wind-up to what could’ve been | 但联系之前某些无聊的老旧信息来看 |
[04:02] | a really boring bit of regular old information. | 却又有点道理的见解表示称赞 |
[04:05] | Well, I learned it from the best. | 名师出高徒 |
[04:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:22] | Wait, what were you gonna tell me? | 等等 你刚才要跟我说什么 |
[04:26] | Just a joke, you know? | 就是个笑话 |
[04:27] | Uh, why did the banker quit his job? | 银行家为什么辞职了 |
[04:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:31] | ‘Cause he lost interest. | 他失去了兴趣[利息] |
[04:39] | I’m peeing. | 我笑尿了 |
[04:41] | I peed a little. | 只尿了一点点 |
[04:43] | Well, uh, why don’t you clean yourself up | 不如你清理一下 |
[04:44] | and go back to sleep, huh? | 然后继续睡觉 怎么样 |
[04:45] | Oh, no, it wasn’t a toilet amount. | 不 没有小便那么大的量 |
[04:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:24] | Good-bye, dear friend. | 再见了 亲爱的朋友 |
[05:26] | I know I gave you a lot to deal with, | 我知道我给你带来了很多麻烦 |
[05:28] | but you took it like a real toilet. | 但你像个真的马桶一样完美解决了它们 |
[05:45] | We had a lot of good times in here. | 我们在这里度过了大把美好时光 |
[05:48] | But like the dinosaur, | 但如同恐龙一样 |
[05:49] | all good things must come to an end. | 所有美好时光都有尽头 |
[05:55] | Okay, let’s go before | 趁我们还没在黑暗中发光 |
[05:56] | we all start to glow in the dark. | 我们赶紧出发 |
[05:58] | Come on, bud. | 走吧 兄弟 |
[05:59] | Wait, where’s Carol? | 等等 卡萝尔呢 |
[06:01] | She’s sleeping. | 她在睡觉 |
[06:02] | Well, go wake her ass up. | 去把她叫醒 |
[06:04] | Don’t worry, it’s all taken care of. | 别担心 我都处理好了 |
[06:15] | – Tandy. Tandy? – What? | -坦迪 坦迪 -怎么了 |
[06:17] | The whole house is bouncing and jiggling. | 整个房子都在上下颠簸 |
[06:19] | I think we’re having an earthquake. | 我觉得地震了 |
[06:20] | What? | 什么 |
[06:21] | I don’t feel anything but aggressive stability. | 我没觉得啊 我觉得超级稳定 |
[06:24] | Issue resolved. | 问题解决了 |
[06:25] | Now let’s go back to bed for a long time. | 好了 我们再好好睡个回笼觉吧 |
[06:28] | Okay. All right. | 好了 好了 |
[06:30] | – No, no, no, Carol! No, no, no, no! – Okay, get in the door jamb! | -卡萝尔 不 -我抓住门框了 |
[06:32] | Carol, no, don’t, don’t, don’t! No, no, no, no! | 卡萝尔 不不不不 别 |
[06:37] | Tandy! | 坦迪 |
[06:49] | What in Bruce Almighty is happening? | 这他妈到底是发生了什么 |
[06:50] | Road trip! | 自驾旅行 |
[06:52] | What? I’m about to have a baby! | 什么 我都要生孩子了 |
[06:54] | Exactly, so this is, like, our last chance | 没错 所以这是我们最后一个 |
[06:57] | to do something spur of the moment | 去说走就走旅行的机会 |
[06:58] | before we become boring, old parents. | 趁着我们还没变成无趣的老爸妈 |
[07:00] | Tandy, turn this flipping house around and take me the flip home | 坦迪 让这个房子掉头 带我回家 |
[07:04] | before I completely lose my flipping crumbs! | 不然我就要彻底失控了 |
[07:06] | I’ll have to talk to Todd; he’s driving. | 那我得和陶德谈谈 是他在开车 |
[07:08] | Actually got the whole crew up there. | 事实上大家都在这里了 |
[07:10] | Got your medical equipment, | 医疗器械也都带上了 |
[07:11] | all your scrapbooks, | 你的贴画本也都带上了 |
[07:12] | and basically all the stuff that people could quickly grab. | 大家短时间能拿的所有东西都拿上了 |
[07:15] | Erica even brought her new baby, which is fun. | 有趣的是 艾瑞卡甚至带上了她的新生儿 |
[07:18] | Okay, Tandy, I’m gonna ask you this one more time: | 好了 坦迪 我再问一次 |
[07:20] | onto which what is going? | 到底发生了什么 |
[07:24] | Nothing. | 啥都没发生啊 |
[07:26] | Tandrew! | 坦德鲁 |
[07:31] | Carol, we can’t go back. | 卡萝尔 我们没法回去 |
[07:33] | Why the gol not? | 为什么 |
[07:36] | Look. | 听着 |
[07:41] | There’s no easy way to say this. | 这事不容易开口 |
[07:44] | So I’m gonna go ahead and sing it. | 所以我决定用唱歌的方式来说 |
[07:53] | *Have you ever had a nuclear meltdown* | *你是否经历过核泄漏* |
[07:57] | *Sitting right on your face* | *它就发生在你面前* |
[08:00] | *So you load your sleeping wife into a trailer bed* | *所以你将熟睡的妻子装进拖车* |
[08:03] | *Haul her pregnant ass from that place* | *将怀孕的她脱离那个地方* |
[08:06] | *Nuclear meltdown, nuclear, nuclear meltdown* | *核泄漏 核泄漏* |
[08:09] | *Is gonna melt away the frigging skin from our bods* | *会让我们皮骨分离* |
[08:12] | *Nuclear meltdown, nuclear, nuclear meltdown* | *核泄漏 核泄漏* |
[08:15] | *Skin melting off of your body* | *皮骨分离* |
[08:20] | *Melted skin* | *皮骨分离* |
[08:21] | Okay. Here comes the boob. | 好了 给你波波 |
[08:24] | Here comes the boobie. | 给你波波 |
[08:26] | Oh, come on, work with me here. | 来啊 吸啊 |
[08:28] | How’s it going back there, Erica? | 还好吗 艾瑞卡 |
[08:30] | Super awesome. | 非常好 |
[08:31] | You know what they say, | 你知道老话怎么说的 |
[08:32] | always wait till your baby’s 12 hours old | 等到你的孩子有半天大 |
[08:34] | before racing away from a nuclear dust cloud. | 然后再逃离核泄漏的乌云 |
[08:36] | What’s a nuclear dust cloud? | 核泄漏乌云是什么 |
[08:40] | It’s a, it’s a ska band | 那是我原来九十年代 |
[08:42] | I used to listen to back in the ’90s. | 常听的一个斯卡乐队 |
[08:44] | It’s a poisonous cloud that gives you cancer | 那是一种会让你得癌症 |
[08:46] | and slowly kills you. | 然后慢慢杀死你的毒云 |
[08:47] | Melissa. | 梅丽莎 |
[08:48] | Why didn’t we bring the cow? | 我们为什么不带上奶牛 |
[08:51] | We didn’t bring the cow. | 我们没带奶牛 |
[08:51] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[08:52] | We forgot the freaking cow? | 我们没把奶牛带走吗 |
[08:54] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[08:55] | We didn’t bring the freaking cow! | 我们他妈没带奶牛 |
[08:57] | – Damn it. – Oh, geez. | -见鬼 -我的天 |
[08:59] | I would’ve brought the cow. | 我本该带上奶牛的 |
[09:01] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -对啊 -对啊 |
[09:02] | Hey, we’ve been driving around for, like, three hours. | 我们已经开了三个小时的车了 |
[09:05] | Shouldn’t we try and figure out what the hell it is we’re doing? | 我们不需要想想我们到底在干什么吗 |
[09:18] | Hey, guys. | 大家伙 |
[09:19] | I found an Army surplus store and I hooked us up | 我发现了一个军队存储商店 |
[09:21] | with one of these little bad boys. | 我帮我们和一个小兄弟搭上线了 |
[09:23] | Now, Jasper, this is what’s called a Geiger counter, | 贾思博 这个就是盖革计数器[测量放射性] |
[09:26] | or a Gizzy kizzy. | 或者盖革 |
[09:28] | Okay? Now, if we’re safe, it doesn’t make any noise. | 现在 如果我们安全 它不会发出声音 |
[09:30] | But if we get into a dangerous radioactive area, | 但如果我们进入了危险的放射性区域 |
[09:33] | it will start making a sound like this… | 它就会发出这样的声音 |
[09:38] | Thought that would register. | 我还以为这个会触发呢 |
[09:40] | So you guys, uh, find any info? | 你们发现什么信息了吗 |
[09:41] | I-I found this book | 我发现了这本书 |
[09:43] | about what would happen if all civilization vanished. | 讲的是整个文明灭绝了会发生什么 |
[09:45] | And it says, sooner or later, | 上面说到 迟早 |
[09:46] | all these nuclear reactors are gonna blow. | 所有的核反应堆都会爆炸 |
[09:48] | Ooh, what does it say we should do? | 上面说我该怎么做 |
[09:50] | In the book we’re all dead. | 按书上说的 我们都死了 |
[09:51] | My book here says that we’re good | 我这书上写只要我们离开核泄漏 |
[09:52] | outside of a hundred-mile radius of a meltdown. | 一百英里外 我们就没事 |
[09:55] | Well, just to be safe, let’s make it 102. | 安全起见 我们离开一百零二英里吧 |
[09:58] | Yeah. | 好 |
[09:59] | Well, okay, so when can we go back to our building? | 那我们什么时候回我们的大楼 |
[10:02] | 20,000 years. | 两万年后 |
[10:05] | Any wiggle room? | 有讨价还价区间吗 |
[10:06] | No wiggles, Carol. | 没有 卡萝尔 |
[10:08] | Okay, I’m trying to be cool here, | 好吧 我试着保持冷静 |
[10:10] | but I just need to know where I’m gonna have my baby. | 但我要知道我要在哪里生产 |
[10:14] | Why don’t we just… | 不如我们 |
[10:15] | move somewhere where there are no nuclear plants? | 去一个没有核电站的地方 |
[10:16] | I second that. Seconded, yeah. | 我附议 附议 没错 |
[10:18] | That may be a bit of a problem. | 那可能有点难 |
[10:25] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[10:26] | Oh, gol, gol, gol. | 天哪 天哪 天哪 |
[10:28] | Mexico looks pretty clear. | 墨西哥好像没问题 |
[10:30] | Yeah, there’s only one down there, | 对 只有这里有一个 |
[10:31] | but this book was written in 1998, | 但这本书是1998年出版的 |
[10:33] | so who knows how many there are now? | 所以谁知道现在有多少 |
[10:35] | What other choice do we have? | 还有什么别的选择 |
[10:37] | But those things are everywhere. | 但那东西遍地都是 |
[10:39] | How the hell are we gonna get down there? | 我们要怎么到那里 |
[10:40] | All we have to do is get past this little ring of nukes, | 我们只要经过这个小核反应堆 |
[10:43] | and if they haven’t popped their tops, | 如果核反应堆没爆 |
[10:45] | I believe we’re good to go. | 那我们应该就安全 |
[10:46] | And if there’s any problem, we’ll know. | 如果有问题 我们会知道的 |
[10:50] | Then I guess we’re going to Mexico. | 那我们就去墨西哥吧 |
[10:53] | Well, as long as we’re going to Mexico, | 去墨西哥的话 |
[10:55] | Melissa and I have a pitch. | 就有属于梅丽莎和我的地方了 |
[10:58] | There’s a little place on the Pacific Ocean. | 太平洋上有个小地方 |
[11:01] | You know what the Mexicans say about the Pacific? | 知道墨西哥人怎么说太平洋吗 |
[11:04] | They say it has no memory. | 他们说它没有记忆 |
[11:06] | That’s where I want to live the rest of my life. | 我就想在那样的地方度过余生 |
[11:08] | A warm place with no memory. | 一个没有记忆的温暖的地方 |
[11:10] | – Zihuatanejo. – Shawshank… Redemption. | -芝华塔尼欧 -《肖申克的救赎》 |
[11:14] | What? | 什么 |
[11:15] | Yeah, whatever. Let’s freaking jam this taco stand. | 随便了 我们去墨西哥鸡肉卷发源地吧 |
[11:18] | Yeah. | 好 |
[11:26] | Come on. Here it is. | 快吃 |
[11:29] | I’m so sorry, Erica. | 抱歉 艾瑞卡 |
[11:31] | God, I didn’t know it was chow time there, huh? | 我不知道现在是她的进食时间 |
[11:34] | I will give you and your breasts a little privacy. | 我会给你和你的胸一点隐私 |
[11:36] | Full respect in full effect. | 对你们完全尊重 |
[11:39] | You know what, Tandy, it’s no big deal. | 坦迪 没事 |
[11:41] | This is gonna be happening a lot around here, | 以后会经常这样 |
[11:42] | you might as well get used to it. | 你最好习惯 |
[11:44] | Good point, yeah, might as well, uh, | 说得对 那我就 |
[11:46] | rip off the Band-Aid and get on in there. | 仔细看看吧 |
[11:52] | So, not latching on, huh? | 她没含住乳头 |
[11:54] | Am I using the correct terminology? | 我这术语说得对吗 |
[11:56] | Latching on? | 含住乳头 |
[11:57] | You know what, a bit of privacy might be good. | 你还是给我们点隐私吧 |
[11:58] | Oh, yeah– uh, respect. | 好 尊重 |
[12:01] | Yeah, respect. | 尊重 |
[12:02] | All right. | 好 |
[12:06] | Hey, Carol, relax. | 卡萝尔 放松 |
[12:09] | When we get down there, | 等我们到那里 |
[12:10] | we are gonna get that delivery room up and running. | 一定会准备好产房的 |
[12:14] | And you got nothing to worry about. | 你不用担心 |
[12:16] | That is a Gail Klosterman guarantee. | 我盖尔跟你保证 |
[12:18] | You hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[12:20] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[12:22] | Okay. | 没事 |
[12:22] | Hey, guys! Tijuana. 72 miles! | 伙计们 蒂华纳 72英里 |
[12:25] | 圣地亚哥 50英里 蒂华纳 72英里 | |
[12:30] | I have to remind myself, | 我得提醒自己 |
[12:32] | some birds aren’t meant to be caged. | 有些鸟儿注定不会在笼子里度过一生 |
[12:35] | So get busy livin’… | 要么汲汲于生 |
[12:37] | – or get busy dyin’. – Or get busy dying. | -要么汲汲于死 -要么汲汲于死 |
[12:40] | It truly was a Shawshank Redemption. | 确实是《肖申克的救赎》 |
[12:49] | Tom Hanks. | 汤姆·汉克斯 |
[13:04] | Oh, farts. | 糟了 |
[13:10] | Well, we can’t go north, we can’t go south, | 我们不能往北去 不能往南去 |
[13:13] | east is like Nukeville U.S.A. | 东边全是实核电站 |
[13:15] | Guess we only have one option. | 那看来我们只有一个选择了 |
[13:18] | Oh, don’t say it. | 别说出来 |
[13:20] | Los Angeles. | 洛杉矶 |
[13:24] | Okay, so we’re just gonna | 好 我们要开车回到 |
[13:25] | drive back to a place that we specifically left | 一个我们因为有疯子要杀我们 |
[13:28] | because a crazy man was trying to kill us? | 而离开的地方吗 |
[13:30] | Don’t worry about Pat. | 不要担心帕特 |
[13:33] | Who’s Pat? | 帕特是谁 |
[13:34] | Uh, he’s a purveyor of ice cream, uh, brief incarcerant… | 他是一个冰淇淋供应商 稍微自闭的 |
[13:38] | jean art enthusiast. | 牛仔裤艺术狂热分子 |
[13:39] | No, he’s the guy that tried to murder us. | 不 他是想杀我们的人 |
[13:41] | Okay? And then Todd ran over him | 然后陶德开车轧过了他 |
[13:42] | with his car and then squished out all his guts, | 把他的五脏六腑都轧出来了 |
[13:44] | and then somehow the guy got his guts squished all back in. | 可是他不知道怎么又把五脏六腑塞回去了 |
[13:48] | And now he’s still out there, | 现在他还活着 |
[13:49] | probably pretty pissed. | 可能很生气 |
[13:51] | Look, we are gonna haul ass out to that marina, | 听我说 我们要迅速去那个码头 |
[13:53] | we’re gonna hop on a boat, | 我们要上船 |
[13:55] | and we’re gonna get out on the ocean. | 一路到海洋上去 |
[13:57] | I mean, that’s the only place | 只有那里 |
[13:58] | we can be sure there’s no radioactive schnizz. | 才不会有核辐射 |
[14:01] | Gail’s right. It’s our only move. | 盖尔说得对 只能那么做 |
[14:02] | Does anyone know how to drive a boat? | 有人知道怎么开船吗 |
[14:05] | I have some experience with, uh, boats… | 我有一定的开船经… |
[14:07] | Does anyone else know how to drive a boat? | 还有别人知道怎么开船吗 |
[14:09] | We are gonna be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[14:10] | We’re gonna hug the shore, | 我们到时候靠岸行驶 |
[14:11] | and we’re zip down the coast to Zihuatanejo. | 沿着海岸一路到芝华塔尼欧 |
[14:14] | We have got this. | 我们可以的 |
[14:19] | Come on. Let’s do this as quickly as possible. | 快 我们尽快搞定 |
[14:27] | Okay, it’s clear, come on. | 没问题 来吧 |
[14:29] | I got gas. | 我负责气 |
[14:29] | – I-I mean-mean, you know what I mean. – Come on, let’s go. | -我是说…你知道我的意思 -快点 |
[14:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:40] | Hey, Care Bear. | 亲爱的 |
[14:42] | I know this has been a big day, | 我知道今天是个大日子 |
[14:43] | so I set up a little oasis for you in the house. | 所以我在房子里给你装点了一个小绿洲 |
[14:46] | You know, I lit some aromatherapy candles, | 我点了香薰蜡烛 |
[14:48] | put on some Gregorian chants, laid out a few butt plugs… | 放了格林高利圣歌 还放了几个肛门玩具 |
[14:52] | JK, but I did do the candles and the butt plugs. | 开玩笑 不过蜡烛和肛门玩具真有 |
[14:56] | JK, it was the candles and the chants, | 开玩笑 只有蜡烛和圣歌 |
[14:58] | and that’s my final answer. | 这是最终答案 |
[15:01] | Well, I appreciate it, Tandy, | 谢谢 坦迪 |
[15:03] | but I think I just need to walk around a little bit. | 但我觉得我到处走走就行了 |
[15:07] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[15:09] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[15:11] | Just a lot’s coming down on this pregnant lady. | 怀孕的人压力比较大而已 |
[15:13] | Oh, come here. | 来抱抱 |
[15:16] | I’m not gonna let anything happen to you. Okay? | 我不会让你发生任何事的 知道吗 |
[15:21] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[15:22] | That goes for you, too. | 还有你 |
[15:24] | Thanks, Tandy. | 谢谢 坦迪 |
[15:35] | Why won’t you eat? | 你为什么不吃奶 |
[15:36] | Testify. | 我作证 |
[15:39] | Can I help you, Tandy? | 有事吗 坦迪 |
[15:40] | Just checking in. | 就来看看 |
[15:43] | Still not taking the nub, huh? | 她还是不肯含乳头啊 |
[15:45] | No, not yet. | 是啊 |
[15:47] | Hey, do you mind if I have a little word with her? | 介意我跟她说几句吗 |
[15:54] | Hey, Dawn… | 多恩 |
[15:57] | just do it. Huh? | 快吃吧 好吗 |
[16:02] | Now try. | 再试试 |
[16:03] | – Okay. – All right, guys. | -好 -各位 |
[16:05] | We’re entering Los Angeles. | 我们马上就要到洛杉矶了 |
[16:16] | Quiet as a church mouse. | 安静如教堂里的老鼠 |
[16:19] | Notoriously quiet mice. | 它们特别安静 |
[16:21] | So, are we gonna have some sort of plan if we do see Pat? | 如果真见到帕特 那我们需要提前制定计划吗 |
[16:25] | Carol, don’t worry, okay? | 卡萝尔 不要担心 |
[16:27] | Pat is most likely dead. | 帕特很可能死了 |
[16:28] | And in the one- in-a-billion chance | 万一 我是说万一 |
[16:30] | that he’s alive and in L.A., | 他还在洛杉矶活着 |
[16:32] | there’s, like, zero chance that he could ever find us. | 那他找到我们的概率也是零 |
[16:40] | It’s a huge city, | 这城市这么大 |
[16:41] | and there’s, like, thousands of streets. | 成千上万条街道 |
[16:43] | So we’re just gonna take all the little, teeny, tiny streets | 所以我们只要走不会有人去的 |
[16:45] | that nobody ever goes on, | 犄角旮旯 |
[16:46] | and we’re gonna hop on the boat, and we’re good to go. | 然后上船离开就好了 |
[16:54] | We’re one little RV. | 这就是一辆小野营车 |
[16:56] | We’re like a needle in a haystack. | 我们就好比大海里的针 |
[16:58] | I’ll take it one step further. | 再说了 |
[17:00] | The needle is hay-colored. | 这针还跟海水颜色一样 |
[17:02] | And the haystack is made of needles. | 而这海就是针做成的海 |
[17:05] | I’m telling you, | 我告诉大家 |
[17:06] | there is no way that Pat could ever find us. | 帕特绝不可能找到我们 |
[17:39] | We’re clear. Let’s pick a boat and start loading. | 安全 我们找艘船开始装东西 |
[17:42] | What’s that smell? | 什么味道 |
[17:43] | Ugh! Pickles on a picnic! | 糟了 都烧毁了 |
[17:46] | Uh, Carol. I-I-It’s nobody’s fault. | 卡萝尔 这怪不得任何人 |
[17:48] | But our home. The baby’s room. | 但我们的家没了 婴儿房没了 |
[17:51] | Aw, it’s okay, hon. | 没事 亲爱的 |
[17:53] | We’re gonna help you make another one. | 我们会帮你再做一个 |
[17:55] | Yeah, Carol, a-all those things? | 对 卡萝尔 那些东西 |
[17:57] | It’s just stuff. | 只是身外之物 |
[17:58] | You know, the only thing that really matters is right here. | 唯一重要的是现在 |
[18:01] | The six of us. | 我们六个人在一起 |
[18:03] | There are eight of us. | 是八个人 |
[18:05] | Well, uh, you know, | 要知道 |
[18:06] | a gentleman never counts himself or his wife. | 真正的绅士从不算上自己和自己的妻子 |
[18:08] | – Maybe we should go pick a boat. Yes. – Yeah. | -我们去找艘船吧 -好 |
[18:10] | Yes, we should. | 是应该 |
[18:16] | Well, here’s two solid candidates, | 两个实力相当的候选 |
[18:20] | Ship Happens | 偶遇号 |
[18:21] | and The Sea Word. | 海字号 |
[18:23] | Hey, you guys can take whatever boat you want, | 你们想要哪艘随便你们 |
[18:26] | but I’m taking this one. | 但我要这艘 |
[18:29] | Come on. No Boats about It? | 来吧 “没有船”号 |
[18:32] | It’s like they didn’t even try. | 他们根本不努力 |
[18:37] | Get out of town. | 不是吧 |
[18:41] | Yeah. Finally got her. | 终于让她吃奶了 |
[18:44] | Hmm. Hungry little sucker. | 饥饿的小家伙 |
[18:49] | Making up for lost time, huh? | 在弥补遗失的时间啊 |
[18:51] | Oh, the miracle of nipples. | 乳头的奇迹 |
[18:54] | Nature’s horchata. | 自然的奥查塔 |
[18:57] | Yeah, my mom told me it took me a long time to latch, | 我妈妈告诉我 我也是花了好久才含住乳头 |
[19:00] | but once I did, I never let go. Ask Carol. | 但一旦含住我就不松开了 不信问卡萝尔 |
[19:03] | – Tandy. – No, seriously, ask her. | -坦迪 -真的 不信问她 |
[19:05] | Okay, we good? | 好了吗 |
[19:06] | Yeah, let’s shove off. | 好了 我们走 |
[19:07] | Okay, first, I’d like to make a little toast. | 首先我想举杯 |
[19:09] | Uh, you know, I’d really rather get going, bud. | 我想快点走 伙计 |
[19:11] | Yeah, Tandy, we don’t have time. | 对 坦迪 我们没时间了 |
[19:13] | Americans. Hurry up and wait. | 美国人 焦急的等待 |
[19:15] | You feel me, Erica? | 懂我吗 艾瑞卡 |
[19:16] | I don’t. | 不懂 |
[19:18] | Here you go, Gail. | 给你 盖尔 |
[19:19] | What? | 什么 |
[19:20] | Todd, Melissa. | 陶德 梅丽莎 |
[19:23] | Anyway, the word toast comes to mind | 总之 我之所以想到举杯 |
[19:25] | because America is now toast to us. | 是因为美国在向我们举杯 |
[19:28] | The cruel winds of change and radioactivity | 残忍的改变和核辐射之风 |
[19:30] | have pushed us to sea, and unlike Dawn, | 把我们吹向了海洋 不像多恩 |
[19:33] | who took a while to start sucking, | 她花了好一会儿才开始吸奶 |
[19:35] | this group has sucked from the very start… | 我们这群人从一开始就学会了吸 |
[19:39] | …from the teat of friendship. | 吮吸友谊的乳头 |
[19:47] | Now, I’ll keep this brief | 我就简单点说了 |
[19:48] | ’cause I know that time is of the essence. | 我知道时间宝贵 |
[19:50] | But, uh, I’d like to spend five minutes per person | 但我想跟每个人说五分钟 |
[19:53] | on what each of you mean to me. | 说说你们对我的意义 |
[19:54] | Here, Todd, here’s a timer. Please don’t let me go under. | 陶德 这是计时器 别让我超时 |
[19:57] | Tandy. Let’s go. | 坦迪 我们走吧 |
[19:59] | Gail. | 盖尔 |
[20:01] | The moment I first heard your Southern lilt, | 我刚听到你那南方口音时 |
[20:03] | I thought I had died and gone to the plantizzy. | 还以为自己死了之后去了另一个国度 |
[20:06] | Equal parts class and sass, the word “Pert” jumps to mind. | 听到你粗鲁的话 我想到了”冒失”这个词 |
[20:16] | Dawn. Australian for “Baby.” | 多恩 澳大利亚孩子 |
[20:20] | Like the first light of the new day. | 就好比新一天的第一道光 |
[20:22] | Or a dishwashing detergent | 或者像刀子一样 |
[20:23] | that cuts through grease like a knife. | 干掉油脂的餐具洗涤剂 |
[20:26] | But that’s not a knife, this is a baby. | 但那不是刀子 而是婴儿 |
[20:31] | Waltzing Matilda | 跳华尔兹的马蒂尔达 |
[20:34] | Waltzing Matilda. | 跳华尔兹的马蒂尔达 |
[20:36] | Tandy, can we wrap this up? | 坦迪 能快点吗 |
[20:37] | Of course, Melissa. I’m done. | 当然 梅丽莎 我好了 |
[20:40] | But at the same time, I’m just getting started | 但与此同时 我也才开始 |
[20:42] | because we’re safe now. | 因为现在我们安全了 |
[20:44] | And when it comes to the happiness | 说到我们这群人的 |
[20:45] | and well-being of this group, | 幸福和健康 |
[20:47] | I can 100%, absolutely, positively, | 我可以百分百 绝对 特别 |
[20:51] | with absolutely no reservations, assure you, positively… | 毫无保留地 想大家保证 |
[20:57] | …this is only the beginning. | 这只是开始 |
[20:59] | Of the end. | 结束的开始 |
[21:04] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[21:18] | Hi. I’m Pamela. | 你们好 我是帕梅拉 |