| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:45] | T-Tan-Tandy. | 坦…坦迪 |
| [00:47] | Tandy. | 坦迪 |
| [00:48] | What? What? | 怎么了 怎么了 |
| [00:51] | What? You okay? | 怎么了 你没事吧 |
| [00:54] | We got company. | 我们有个伴儿 |
| [01:16] | A sleep birth? | 睡梦中分娩 |
| [01:18] | Yep. Had her right in my sleep. | 没错 睡觉的时候生下她的 |
| [01:21] | That is the weirdest thing I’ve ever heard. | 这真是我听说过的最诡异的事 |
| [01:23] | Well, I’ve had similar nocturnal movements. | 我有过类似的夜间运动 |
| [01:25] | Eh, not a baby of course, but, uh, | 不过当然了 出来的不是宝宝 |
| [01:27] | I was, uh, surprised in the morning. | 早上起来都会吓一大跳 |
| [01:29] | I mean, I was so worried about it. | 我本来还很担心 |
| [01:32] | ‘Cause, Erica, your birth seemed very painful. | 因为 艾瑞卡 你生小孩时好像很痛 |
| [01:36] | Am I wrong about that? | 我没说错吧 |
| [01:38] | Yeah, the pain was significant. | 是的 真是太痛了 |
| [01:40] | Yeah, ’cause for me, it was the exact opposite. | 因为对我来说 完全相反 |
| [01:43] | Like, nothing. | 好像一点感觉都没有 |
| [01:45] | In fact, I have a sneaking suspicion, | 其实 我还有点怀疑 |
| [01:48] | I might have even orgasmed. | 我甚至还可能高潮了 |
| [01:51] | – Well, good for you. – Yeah, right? | -那你可真棒 -是吧 |
| [01:53] | Anyway, looking back at it now, | 不管怎么说 现在回头看看 |
| [01:55] | I realize all that worrying was for nothing. | 我发现之前白担心了 |
| [02:00] | Isn’t that right, Bezequille? | 对吧 巴泽葵尔 |
| [02:02] | So, we’re sticking with Bezequille? | 我们就用巴泽葵尔这个名字了 |
| [02:07] | I I– I love it. | 我…我很喜欢 |
| [02:10] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
| [02:11] | Hey there, Bezequille. | 你好 巴泽葵尔 |
| [02:13] | I’m your Uncle Todd, | 我是你的叔叔陶德 |
| [02:15] | and this is your Aunt Melissa. | 这是你的阿姨梅丽莎 |
| [02:18] | You want to say hi, Melissa? | 要打个招呼吗 梅丽莎 |
| [02:25] | What’s up? | 你好啊 |
| [02:26] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
| [02:28] | You’re perfect. | 你真完美 |
| [02:30] | You little bumblebee. | 你这个小蜜蜂 |
| [02:32] | That’s what you are, a little bumblebee. | 你就是一个小蜜蜂 |
| [02:35] | ‘Cause you stung me… right in the heart. | 因为你直直地…戳中了我的心 |
| [02:39] | It’s swelling up bigger than I ever thought possible. | 我从来没想到我的心能跳得这么快 |
| [02:43] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
| [02:44] | Well, I’m gonna go eat the placenta. | 我要去吃我的胎盘了 |
| [02:47] | Anybody want to join? | 谁想一起吃吗 |
| [02:48] | – Thanks for asking. – Oh, no. | -谢谢你的邀请 -不用了 |
| [02:50] | – I have some things I got to do. – I’m practicing my accordion. | -我还有事 -我要练习手风琴 |
| [02:52] | I would love some. | 我想来点 |
| [02:58] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
| [03:00] | I can’t believe I stayed sober | 我真不敢相信 |
| [03:01] | for two weeks waiting to deliver that baby, | 我为了接生而滴酒不沾两个星期 |
| [03:04] | and Carol goes and pops it out in her sleep. | 结果卡萝尔在睡梦中直接生了 |
| [03:06] | Oh, was the birth easy for Carol? | 卡萝尔生宝宝轻松吗 |
| [03:09] | I hadn’t heard that. | 我没听说过哦 |
| [03:10] | Hey, look on the bright side, I’m not on baby watch anymore. | 好消息是 我不用关宝宝禁闭了 |
| [03:13] | So, what do you say, we can finally have | 你怎么看 我们今晚终于 |
| [03:14] | that little date night tonight? | 可以享受我们的小约会之夜了 |
| [03:16] | Ugh, that’s exactly what I need. | 我就需要这个 |
| [03:18] | What are we gonna do with this one? | 这孩子怎么办 |
| [03:20] | I think I know someone who might be available. | 我觉得我知道谁有空照顾他 |
| [03:23] | A thousand times yes! | 一千个没问题 |
| [03:25] | Oh, this is gonna be so great. | 这绝对会很棒 |
| [03:27] | We’re gonna read some stories, sing some lullabies, | 我们要讲几个故事 唱几首催眠曲 |
| [03:30] | maybe count macaronis together. | 说不定还能一起数通心粉 |
| [03:31] | Oh, gotta do some tickling. | 一定要挠痒痒 |
| [03:34] | Okay, I’m off to get supplies. Whenever you guys need me, | 我去做些准备 不管何时你们需要我 |
| [03:36] | I’ll be waiting right outside your door. | 我就在你们门外等候 |
| [03:43] | And then the noodle realized that he needed | 然后面条意识到他需要 |
| [03:47] | to take a high dive off his own expectations. | 从比他预想更高的地方跳下来 |
| [03:51] | – That sounds like a great story. – Yeah. | -听起来是个好故事 -是啊 |
| [03:54] | You know, Care Bear, | 亲爱的 |
| [03:54] | I feel like I gave birth today, too. | 我觉得我今天也像是生了孩子 |
| [03:57] | To a new worldview. | 诞生了新的世界观 |
| [03:59] | A new responsibility. | 新的责任感 |
| [04:00] | And a new song. | 和新的歌 |
| [04:03] | I call this “A New World View, | 我将这首歌命名为《”新的世界观 |
| [04:05] | A New Responsibility, A New Song.” | 新的责任感和新的歌》 |
| [04:09] | Give her a front row seat. | 给她一个前排的位置 |
| [04:12] | There you go. | 好了 |
| [04:17] | *Have you ever had a teeny, tiny baby* | *有没有一个小宝宝* |
| [04:20] | *Sitting right on your face?* | *曾坐在你的脸上* |
| [04:23] | *And you realize* | *然后你发现* |
| [04:24] | *You got responsibilities* | *你的责任* |
| [04:26] | *Hitting you from every place* | *如潮水般涌来* |
| [04:29] | *Well, it’s an honor and a very big deal* | *这是一份荣幸 一个殊荣* |
| [04:32] | *Much more than just changing some di-I-iapers* | *不仅仅是换几张尿布* |
| [04:35] | *Gotta set a good example* | *必须做个好榜样* |
| [04:38] | *Gotta feed ’em lots of food* | *必须给他们喂很多吃的* |
| [04:39] | *And even some knowledge* | *甚至要教知识* |
| [04:41] | *Closure, closure* | *了结 了结* |
| [04:42] | *Closure, closure, closure* | *了结 了结 了结* |
| [04:44] | *Our baby’s in this world now and she’s melting my heart* | *我们的宝贝降生 让我心为她融化* |
| [04:47] | *Closure, closure, closure, closure* | *了结 了结 了结 了结* |
| [04:49] | *Closure, our baby is born* | *了结 我们的宝宝降生了* |
| [04:52] | *Thank you, Yahweh* | *谢谢你们* |
| [04:56] | *Fart, fart, fart.* | *放屁 放屁 放屁* |
| [05:00] | Care Bear. You okay? | 亲爱的 你没事吧 |
| [05:02] | Yeah. I’ve… | 嗯 我… |
| [05:04] | I’ve just had this weird cramp all day, and now | 我今天一直感觉有点抽搐 现在 |
| [05:07] | I just feel dizzy. | 我感觉很晕 |
| [05:09] | Why don’t we go check in with Gail, just to be safe? | 我们找盖尔看看吧 以防万一 |
| [05:12] | – Okay? Here, I’ll get the baby. – Okay. | -好吗 我来抱宝宝 -好 |
| [05:16] | You almost done? | 快好了吗 |
| [05:19] | Just give me another sec. | 再给我一点时间 |
| [05:31] | What? | 怎么了 |
| [05:33] | Carol… | 卡萝尔 |
| [05:35] | you ever go to a fast-food joint? | 你去过快餐店吗 |
| [05:37] | Oh, I’m gonna stop you right there– I don’t like fast food. | 别说了 我不喜欢快餐 |
| [05:40] | I prefer it slow or mid-tempo. | 我喜欢慢速和中速的 |
| [05:42] | I do like fast food. | 我喜欢快餐 |
| [05:44] | And I went to a place once, | 我以前去过一家店 |
| [05:48] | and I ordered a cheeseburger, | 于是我点了一个芝士汉堡 |
| [05:50] | and after I ate it, | 我吃了以后 |
| [05:52] | I reached into the bag for a napkin, | 我就伸手到包里拿纸巾 |
| [05:55] | and I noticed… | 然后我发现 |
| [05:57] | a second cheeseburger down there. | 下面还有一个芝士汉堡 |
| [06:02] | You see what I mean? | 你懂我的意思了吗 |
| [06:06] | An additional cheeseburger that I had not ordered? | 还有一个我没点的芝士汉堡 |
| [06:10] | Um… I’m lost here. | 我没听懂 |
| [06:12] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
| [06:14] | Carol… | 卡萝尔 |
| [06:16] | you’ve got another baby stuck up in ya. | 你肚子里还有一个宝宝 |
| [06:23] | There’s another baby inside of me. | 我肚子里还有一个宝宝 |
| [06:25] | Is that even possible? | 那有可能吗 |
| [06:27] | Well, I’m looking at it with my own two eyes, | 我正眼睁睁看着呢 |
| [06:30] | so… yeah, I’m gonna go with yes. | 所以…答案是有可能 |
| [06:33] | Hello, ladies. | 你们好 女士们 |
| [06:35] | Me and my daughter, just born today– | 我和我今天刚出生的女儿 |
| [06:37] | you were there– uh, we’re just checking in | 你当时也在 我们只是来看看 |
| [06:39] | to see how you guys were doing. | 你们怎么样了 |
| [06:42] | Tandy, I have something to tell you. | 坦迪 我要告诉你一些事 |
| [06:45] | Uh, what’s up, Care Bear? | 怎么了 亲爱的 |
| [06:48] | We’re gonna have another baby. | 我们还要有一个宝宝 |
| [06:50] | Well, sounds good. Let me just go wash my balls. | 听起来不错 我去洗一下蛋蛋 |
| [06:52] | Oh, no-no-no-no. | 不不不不 |
| [06:53] | I mean, we’re gonna have another baby right now. | 我是说我们马上就要有一个宝宝 |
| [06:56] | Carol, warning: they’re pretty dirty. | 卡萝尔 友情提醒 它们俩很脏 |
| [06:58] | Tandy, I’m not talking about making another baby. | 坦迪 我说的不是现在造一个宝宝 |
| [07:02] | I’m saying there’s another baby already inside of me. | 我是说我肚子里还有一个宝宝 |
| [07:09] | You… | 你… |
| [07:13] | You have another cheeseburger in the bag? | 你包里还有一个芝士汉堡 |
| [07:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
| [07:19] | I’m gonna be another father. | 我又要当父亲了 |
| [07:23] | Oh, my God. So, what’s the ETA? | 天啊 那什么时候生出来 |
| [07:26] | Well, they usually come one | 一般一个出生后 |
| [07:28] | right after the other, but says here, | 另一个也会出来 但这上面说 |
| [07:31] | it’s not too uncommon for there to be a little separation. | 距离时间久一点也正常 |
| [07:34] | Say what you will about the cleanliness of my balls, | 随便你怎么说我的蛋蛋有多脏 |
| [07:38] | but they sure know how to make babies. | 但是它们造人可是一把好蛋 |
| [07:40] | Yeah. I guess that’s the takeaway. | 我想外卖就是这样的吧 |
| [07:43] | Gross. | 真恶心 |
| [07:46] | Bad news, hon. | 坏消息 亲爱的 |
| [07:47] | – Date night’s off. – Why? | -约会之夜泡汤 -为什么 |
| [07:50] | Carol’s got another baby stuck up her. | 卡萝尔的肚子里还有一个宝宝 |
| [07:52] | What? No way. | 什么 不可能 |
| [07:55] | Yup, right up in her. | 是的 就在她肚子里 |
| [07:57] | Am I horrible for being super glad she’s having another one? | 我听说还有一个孩子后挺高兴的 是不是很恶劣 |
| [08:00] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
| [08:01] | Or for the main reason | 或者主要的原因是 |
| [08:02] | being my sincere desire for it to be incredibly painful? | 我真挚地希望能让她非常痛 |
| [08:05] | Now, that does tip it back the other way, just a little bit. | 这样说的确有一点点 就一点点 |
| [08:08] | – Yeah, you can never tell her I said that. – I won’t. | -你绝对不能告诉她我这么说了 -我不会的 |
| [08:11] | ‘Cause then she might downplay the pain just to spite me. | 因为这样她为了气我可能会假装不那么痛 |
| [08:13] | Can I be there? Can I watch? | 我能在场吗 我能看着吗 |
| [08:16] | I’m not sure your current energy | 我不确定你现在的气场 |
| [08:18] | would be super helpful in that room. | 到时候在场到底有没有帮助 |
| [08:20] | I’m sorry. Obviously, I want her to have a smooth birth. | 对不起 我当然希望她分娩顺利了 |
| [08:23] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
| [08:24] | But with just enough pain to respect the process. | 不过要能刚好让她疼到尊重分娩的过程 |
| [08:31] | You are barely dilated. | 你基本没有扩张 |
| [08:35] | So, nothing? You don’t feel any contractions? | 什么感觉的没有吗 你没感觉到什么阵痛吗 |
| [08:40] | Nope. | 没有 |
| [08:40] | Here, Care Bear, try this. | 来 亲爱的 试试这个 |
| [08:43] | Aah! Aah! What is that?! | 这是什么 |
| [08:45] | It’s a bowl of Tabasco sauce. | 这是一碗塔巴斯科辣沙司 |
| [08:47] | I-I found a list of the things | 我查到有些东西 |
| [08:48] | that are supposed to help induce labor, | 能有助于引产 |
| [08:50] | and spicy foods is one of them. | 其中一样是辣的东西 |
| [08:52] | I-I guess they steam the baby out? | 我猜是会把宝宝熏出来 |
| [08:54] | Here, Gail, check her now. | 盖尔 你再看看她 |
| [08:57] | No change. | 没变化 |
| [08:58] | Hey, relax. | 放松吧 |
| [09:00] | I am not worried. | 我不担心 |
| [09:02] | The baby will come when it’s ready. | 宝宝准备好的时候自然会出来 |
| [09:04] | Well, look at you, | 看看你 |
| [09:06] | all mellowed out. | 多么成熟 |
| [09:07] | Well, Bezequille taught me a big lesson today. | 巴泽葵尔今天给我上了很重要的一课 |
| [09:11] | All that time I spent worried about her birth, | 我花了那么久担心她的出生 |
| [09:14] | I’ll never get it back. | 这些时间再也回不来了 |
| [09:15] | So starting tonight, | 所以从今晚开始 |
| [09:17] | I am not gonna get all jangled up | 我不会再被 |
| [09:19] | about things that are beyond my control. | 我无法控制的事所困扰了 |
| [09:21] | Good for you, hon. | 好样的 亲爱的 |
| [09:23] | So, I’m gonna go to bed. | 那我要去睡了 |
| [09:27] | here’s a misoprostol | 这是迷索前列醇 |
| [09:28] | to get the ball rolling down there. | 能促进分娩 |
| [09:30] | And you just give me a shout if anything happens. | 出什么事了就喊我 |
| [09:33] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢你 妈妈 |
| [09:34] | This is great. Between Gail’s medicine and my list, | 太好了 有盖尔的药和我的清单 |
| [09:38] | we’ll get this baby out of you. | 我们会顺利生下宝宝的 |
| [09:39] | So you just sit back and… relax! | 我们只要坐着…放松 |
| [09:44] | Scaring you is on the list. | 惊吓也是其中一项 |
| [09:45] | Yeah. Anything? | 有感觉吗 |
| [09:47] | No. | 没有 |
| [09:48] | Okay. Well… | 好吧 |
| [09:49] | cross that one off. | 划掉这一项 |
| [09:52] | Or will I? | 划不划呢 |
| [09:58] | What’s with the sour mug, bub? | 你为什么一脸难过的样子 哥们 |
| [10:00] | Nothing. I’m fine. | 没什么 我没事 |
| [10:05] | Now you are supposed to be babysitting. | 你现在应该去看孩子了 |
| [10:07] | Erica called it off because Gail’s busy with Carol’s birth stuff. | 艾瑞卡取消了 因为盖尔忙着给卡萝尔分娩 |
| [10:10] | Well, it’s probably for the best. | 也许这样最好 |
| [10:14] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思 |
| [10:15] | I mean, I just know you have a little case of baby fever, | 我知道你有点喜欢宝宝 |
| [10:19] | and I see where this is going. | 我知道会如何发展 |
| [10:23] | No, Melissa, look. | 不 梅丽莎 听着 |
| [10:25] | We made our decision, okay? | 我们都说好了 |
| [10:27] | Having kids is not for us. | 我们不要孩子 |
| [10:29] | And I totally respect your desire to remain barren. | 我尊重你不想生孩子的想法 |
| [10:32] | Todd, be honest with me. | 陶德 和我说实话 |
| [10:34] | Melissa, I don’t need kids to be happy. | 梅丽莎 我不需要孩子也能开心 |
| [10:36] | All I need is you. | 我只需要你 |
| [10:47] | You feeling anything? | 你有什么感觉吗 |
| [10:50] | No. | 没有 |
| [10:52] | Nipple stimulation’s supposed to be one of the biggies. | 刺激乳头应该是最有效的 |
| [10:54] | Here, let me try the other way a little bit. | 我再试试另一个办法 |
| [11:00] | Still nothing? | 还是没感觉吗 |
| [11:03] | Let me try this. | 让我试试这样 |
| [11:09] | Anything? | 有感觉吗 |
| [11:11] | Flick ’em, flick ’em. | 弹一弹 弹一弹 |
| [11:15] | Nothing? | 有感觉吗 |
| [11:19] | No. | 没有 |
| [11:20] | Oh, maybe they’re talking about intellectual stimulation. | 他们说的可能是智力上的刺激 |
| [11:23] | What if Benjamin Buttons had a zipper? | 本杰明·巴顿有拉链会怎么样 |
| [11:25] | Tandy, I appreciate your efforts, | 坦迪 谢谢你的努力 |
| [11:27] | but I think I’m just too tired | 但我觉得我太累了 |
| [11:29] | to be stimulated nipple-arily. | 刺激乳头不管用 |
| [11:31] | Oh. Then, baby, why don’t you get some sleep? | 亲爱的 那你就睡一会儿吧 |
| [11:33] | What kind of mother would I be if I missed | 什么样的母亲才会 |
| [11:36] | two of my babies being born in the same day? | 同一天错过两个孩子出生 |
| [11:38] | Hey, Care Bear, would you feel better | 亲爱的 如果我不睡 |
| [11:41] | if I stayed up all night and watched your vagina? | 一直盯着你的阴道 那你会感觉好点吗 |
| [11:44] | You would do that for me? | 你愿意为我那么做吗 |
| [11:45] | I would do that for a lot of people. | 我愿意为很多人那么做 |
| [11:47] | But tonight, yes, it’s for you. | 不过今晚 我愿意为你那么做 |
| [11:49] | – I love you. – I love you. | -我爱你 -我爱你 |
| [11:54] | Now, promise me you’ll wake me up the second anything happens. | 答应我 有事一定把我叫醒 |
| [11:57] | Carol, columns could crumble. | 卡萝尔 石柱可能倒塌 |
| [11:59] | The moon could explode. | 月亮可能爆炸 |
| [12:01] | A banshee could scream in the very face of time. | 海妖可能时刻尖叫 |
| [12:04] | And I will not… stop… | 但我 绝对不会 |
| [12:06] | watching… this… vagina. | 停止盯着这个阴道 |
| [12:11] | Clocking in. | 开始 |
| [12:21] | Tandy. | 坦迪 |
| [12:23] | -Oh, what… -Tandy. | -怎么… -坦迪 |
| [12:24] | Wha-Wha… What? What, what? | 什么 怎么了 |
| [12:26] | You said you’d keep watch for me all night. | 你说你会整晚盯着我 |
| [12:28] | Carol, relax. | 卡萝尔 放松 |
| [12:30] | I had it covered. | 我搞定了 |
| [12:31] | What do you mean, had it covered? | 什么意思 |
| [12:37] | Still need me here, bud? | 还需要我吗 伙计 |
| [12:39] | Thanks. I-I got it from here, bud. | 谢谢 下面我接班 |
| [12:45] | Carol. | 卡萝尔 |
| [12:46] | Todd. | 陶德 |
| [12:48] | – Gail. – Todd. | -盖尔 -陶德 |
| [12:51] | So, where we at? | 现在什么情况 |
| [12:53] | Still stuck at the equator, Mom. | 还是没动静 妈妈 |
| [12:55] | That pill should’ve worked by now. | 药应该起作用了 |
| [12:57] | Okay, let me take another look. | 好吧 我再看看 |
| [13:01] | All these people looking at my pieces. | 他们都看了我的小妹妹 |
| [13:04] | Now I know what the Newport Ceramics Festival feels like. | 现在我知道纽波特陶瓷节是什么感受了 |
| [13:09] | Okay, well, um… | 好吧 话说… |
| [13:11] | – Tandy, could I talk to you… for a second, outside? – Sure. | -坦迪 我能出去跟你说句话吗 -好 |
| [13:16] | No. I want to hear it. | 不要 我想听 |
| [13:18] | Whatever you have to say to him, you can say to me, too. | 不管你想跟他说什么 都可以让我听到 |
| [13:22] | Fine. I… | 好吧 我… |
| [13:23] | I’m kind of freaking out here. | 我有点害怕了 |
| [13:26] | Why are you so worried? | 为什么这么担心 |
| [13:27] | Because I don’t want anything to happen to you or this baby. | 因为我不想让你和孩子出任何事 |
| [13:31] | Well, neither do I. | 我也是 |
| [13:33] | But it’s all gonna be okay. | 但不会有事的 |
| [13:35] | Yeah, it will. | 是的 |
| [13:37] | ‘Cause we’re gonna get that baby out of you. | 因为我们要把宝宝从你身体里取出来 |
| [13:41] | Right friggin’ now. | 就是现在 |
| [13:44] | We-we need to get the baby out now? | 现在就需要把孩子取出来 |
| [13:46] | What’s the rush? | 为什么这么急 |
| [13:47] | Thought your book said it wasn’t a big deal. | 你的书上不是说没什么吗 |
| [13:48] | Well, the longer you wait, the more risk of complications. | 等的时间越长 出现并发症风险就更大 |
| [13:51] | I mean, the baby’s head could get too big for the birth canal. | 宝宝的头可能会变得太大 通不过产道 |
| [13:54] | Extra pressure on the umbilical cord. | 脐带上会有额外压力 |
| [13:56] | Possibility of meconium infection. | 可能会出现胎粪感染 |
| [13:59] | Look, I appreciate your concern, | 谢谢你的担心 |
| [14:01] | but I’ve read about all the risks, | 但是所有风险我都知道 |
| [14:03] | and I’m not worried about it. | 我一点都不担心 |
| [14:06] | Hon, we should hear Gail out, okay? | 亲爱的 我们先听盖尔说完好吗 |
| [14:08] | So, uh, what are you proposing? | 那你的建议是什么 |
| [14:10] | I want to go in | 我想去 |
| [14:12] | and break the amniotic sac with a needle. | 用针刺破羊膜囊 |
| [14:15] | D… Uh… no, we are not kebabing our baby. | 不行 不能把我们的孩子串起来 |
| [14:19] | Well, it’s our best option. | 这是最好的选择 |
| [14:20] | Well, if it’s such a great option, | 如果真的好 |
| [14:22] | why isn’t it even on my list? | 那为什么列表上没有 |
| [14:23] | Please, please. | 听我说 |
| [14:25] | It’s hard for me to put what I’m feeling into words. | 我很难表达出我现在的感觉 |
| [14:29] | Call it mother’s intuition. | 就当它是母亲的直觉吧 |
| [14:31] | But I need you to trust me. | 但我需要你们相信我 |
| [14:34] | The baby will come when it’s ready. | 宝宝准备好了 就会出来了 |
| [14:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [14:39] | If that’s what you want. | 如果你想这样 |
| [14:41] | It is. | 我想 |
| [14:46] | Who’s a little angel? | 谁是小天使 |
| [14:48] | Are you my little baby pet? | 你是我的宝宝宠物吗 |
| [14:50] | Did you keep Mommy up all night last night? | 你昨晚是不是让妈妈一夜没睡 |
| [14:53] | Was that you? | 是你吗 |
| [14:55] | Yes, it was. | 是的 |
| [14:56] | That was you, wasn’t it? Yes, you did. | 就是你 对不对 就是你 |
| [14:59] | Oh, hey. | 艾瑞卡 |
| [15:00] | Hey, Todd. Hey. | 陶德 |
| [15:03] | Hey, um, you feeling okay? | 你还好吧 |
| [15:06] | Why? | 怎么了 |
| [15:07] | Just seem a little tired. | 你看起来有点累 |
| [15:08] | You know, just based on what your face looks like. | 我从你的脸色判断出来的 |
| [15:12] | No, d-don’t-don’t get me wrong. | 你不要误会 |
| [15:14] | Y… You-you look great, hon. Very wise. | 你看起来很棒 很睿智 |
| [15:17] | You know, like an old, gnarled oak tree, you know? | 就像一棵疙疙瘩瘩的老橡树 |
| [15:20] | Tons of integrity. | 充满正直 |
| [15:22] | Thank you? | 谢谢你 |
| [15:23] | You know, th-this isn’t coming out right. I just… | 我不太好开口 不过… |
| [15:25] | If you need to take a little nap, I’d be happy to watch Dawn. | 如果你需要去睡一会儿 我很乐意照顾多恩 |
| [15:29] | – Well, I’m not sure about the tree stuff… – Fair. | -你说我像树这个我不确定… -好吧 |
| [15:32] | …but I could really use a nap. | 但我确实需要睡一会儿 |
| [15:33] | A-And just so you know, I don’t need kids to be happy. | 事先说明 我不需要孩子让我开心 |
| [15:37] | Oh, good for you, Todd. | 那就好 陶德 |
| [15:38] | All I need is Melissa. | 我只需要梅丽莎 |
| [15:40] | – Todd… – This is just so you can get some sleep -for your face. | -陶德 -我只是为了让你去睡美容觉 |
| [15:42] | All right, I got it. | 好 我知道了 |
| [15:43] | – You’ve made that abundantly clear. – Okay. | -你已经说得很清楚了 -好 |
| [15:46] | Bye-bye, Dawn. | 拜拜 多恩 |
| [15:47] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
| [15:49] | – Bye. – See you. | -拜拜 -回见 |
| [15:53] | She’s gone. Hey. | 她走了 宝贝 |
| [16:04] | Hey, Melissa. | 梅丽莎 |
| [16:06] | Where have you been? | 你去哪里了 |
| [16:08] | You know, just, um… | 就是… |
| [16:11] | hanging out with the guys. | 跟他们去玩了 |
| [16:13] | Is that baby powder on your shirt? | 你衣服上的是婴儿爽身粉吗 |
| [16:15] | This is, um, um… | 这是… |
| [16:17] | the, um… | 是… |
| [16:19] | It’s… cocaine. | 是…可卡因 |
| [16:21] | Cocaine? | 可卡因 |
| [16:22] | Yes. Cocaine. | 对 可卡因 |
| [16:24] | I was doing cocaine because… I love it. | 我在吸可卡因 因为 我很喜欢 |
| [16:28] | You were with Dawn, weren’t you? | 你去看多恩了 是不是 |
| [16:29] | Look, how many times do I have to tell you? | 我还要告诉你多少次 |
| [16:30] | I was snorting and smoking cocaine all day, okay? | 我一整天都在吸可卡因 好吗 |
| [16:34] | And then, when I was putting my mirror and coke toot away, | 然后我把吸可卡因的工具拿开时 |
| [16:36] | I must’ve gotten some on my shirt, | 不小心把可卡因沾到衣服上了 |
| [16:38] | and then I showed up here, you started reaming me out. | 然后我就来了这里 你就开始朝我大吼 |
| [16:41] | Todd, come on. | 陶德 拜托 |
| [16:41] | Look, can this wait till morning? | 能等明天再说吗 |
| [16:43] | Okay, great. Good night. | 好 很好 晚安 |
| [16:46] | Mm, okay. | 好吧 |
| [16:48] | Good night, Scarface. | 晚安 疤面煞星 |
| [16:51] | And then the witch ate her mother’s heart | 然后女巫吃掉了她母亲的心 |
| [16:54] | and understood the language of all birds. | 理解了所有鸟类的语言 |
| [16:58] | – She… – Look at her, putting on such a brave face. | -她…-你看她 假装坚强 |
| [17:00] | She’s obviously petrified. | 但显然她很害怕 |
| [17:02] | Denial isn’t just a river in Phoenix. | 否认不止是凤凰城的一条河 |
| [17:04] | It’s also a very real psychological state, Gail. | 还是一种真实的心理状态 盖尔 |
| [17:09] | I can’t just stand here and watch this. | 我不能在这里干等着 |
| [17:11] | Wait. No, no. Gail. | 等等 不要 盖尔 |
| [17:12] | All right, Carol, | 卡萝尔 |
| [17:13] | enough is enough. We’re gonna break that water. | 够了 我们要戳破你的羊水 |
| [17:15] | I won’t take no for an answer. | 我不接受否定回答 |
| [17:16] | Oh. So I guess you’re making all the decisions now, huh, Gail? | 看来现在什么都你决定了啊 盖尔 |
| [17:19] | Well, since I am the only adult in the room, | 因为我是这里唯一的成年人 |
| [17:21] | I do consider it my duty. Yes, yes. | 所以做决定是我的责任 没错 |
| [17:23] | What?! I am 43 calendar years old! | 什么 我都43岁了 |
| [17:26] | That is two adults with a seven year old on top! | 这可够两个成年人加一个七岁孩子了 |
| [17:29] | Hi. Uh, please leave me alone. | 别来烦我了 |
| [17:31] | No. I can’t do that, hon. | 不行 亲爱的 |
| [17:32] | I’m not gonna let this get to the point | 我绝不会让事情发展到 |
| [17:34] | where I have to make a decision | 我得做决定 |
| [17:36] | about whether or not to cut you open. | 是不是把你开膛破肚 |
| [17:38] | Well, neither will I. | 我也不会 |
| [17:40] | Okay, so you’ll let me break your water? | 好 那你让我戳破你的羊水吗 |
| [17:42] | I don’t need you to break my water. | 我不需要你戳破我的羊水 |
| [17:44] | Carol, I’m trying to include you in this, | 卡萝尔 我想跟你讲道理 |
| [17:46] | but if you’re not up to it, I will make this decision for you. | 但如果你不接受 那我只能替你做决定 |
| [17:49] | This is not your call to make! | 这不是你能决定的 |
| [17:51] | I am her husband! | 我是她丈夫 |
| [17:52] | And I am her mother! | 我是她母亲 |
| [17:53] | And I am her her. | 我还是她本人呢 |
| [17:54] | Not now, Carol! | 别捣乱 卡萝尔 |
| [17:55] | Okay, look, yeah, I’m not gonna let you turn our baby | 好 听着 我是不会让你把我们的孩子 |
| [17:58] | into some kind of human pin cushion. | 变成人肉针包的 |
| [18:00] | And what are you proposing, Dr. Pepper? | 那你说怎么办 大神医 |
| [18:02] | You still want to stick hot sauce up her holler? | 你还想给她灌辣酱吗 |
| [18:04] | That was on a list, Gail! A list! | 那是列表上有的 盖尔 列表上 |
| [18:07] | Oh, my God, you’re so clueless! | 天啊 你真是不可理喻 |
| [18:09] | Oh, how dare you! How dare you! | 岂有此理 岂有此理 |
| [18:11] | How dare I. How dare I what? | 我岂有此理 我怎么岂有此理了 |
| [18:13] | How dare I try to save the life of your wife and unborn child? | 难道我要救你妻子和未出世的孩子有错吗 |
| [18:16] | Oh, look at you, strutting around with all the answers | 看看你 一副什么都知道的样子 |
| [18:19] | like some kind of all-the-answers peacock! | 好像什么无所不知的孔雀一样 |
| [18:22] | You know what? You should get down on your bony, | 知道吗 你应该跪下 |
| [18:24] | little knees -and thank the Lord above that I am here! | 感谢上帝我在这里 |
| [18:26] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
| [18:27] | – Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. – Oh, thank God for Gail! | -是 是 -感谢上帝 有盖尔在 |
| [18:28] | – Right. – Thank God! What would I do without her? | -对 -感谢上帝 没有她我可怎么办 |
| [18:30] | – That’s right. You know why? – Why? | -没错 你知道为什么吗 -为什么 |
| [18:32] | ‘Cause I’m the only shot you got right now, dummy. | 因为我现在是你唯一的机会了 蠢货 |
| [18:35] | – You think so? – I know so. | -你这么想吗 -没错 |
| [18:37] | You think so? | 你这么想吗 |
| [18:37] | – Yeah. – And, Carol, you ought to shut your mouth | -是 -卡萝尔 你要闭上嘴 |
| [18:40] | and open your legs and let me break that water. | 张开腿 让我戳破你的羊水 |
| [18:42] | You hear me? | 听到了吗 |
| [18:45] | Carol? | 卡萝尔 |
| [18:47] | Carol? | 卡萝尔 |
| [18:48] | Did someone order a double cheeseburger? | 有人点了双份芝士汉堡吗 |
| [18:57] | Carol, I feel like I owe you an apology. | 卡萝尔 我觉得应该向你道歉 |
| [19:01] | Mom, come meet your second granddaughter. | 妈妈 来见见你第二个外孙女 |
| [19:08] | Hey, little one. | 你好 小家伙 |
| [19:10] | Wait. In all the craziness, we never picked a name. | 慢着 我们光顾着吵了 还没有取名字 |
| [19:13] | Oh, I got you covered. | 我搞定了 |
| [19:15] | You both know I’m a very gifted namer. | 你们都知道我很擅长取名字 |
| [19:18] | And I thought of the perfect name for our daughter. | 我给我们的女儿想到了一个完美的名字 |
| [19:23] | Mike. | 麦克 |
| [19:31] | Here we go. | 来 |
| [19:36] | Hey, Mike. I’m your dad. | 麦克 我是你爸爸 |
| [19:41] | You know, normally Mike is a guy’s name. | 一般情况下 麦克是个男孩名 |
| [19:44] | And kids might give you a little flack for it, | 其他小朋友会因为这个取笑你 |
| [19:47] | but, uh, Mike was my brother’s name. | 但是麦克是我兄弟的名字 |
| [19:51] | And if you knew him, | 如果你认识他 |
| [19:53] | I’m sure you wouldn’t mind. | 那你肯定不会介意 |
| [19:58] | So, another painless birth, huh? | 又是无痛生产吗 |
| [20:02] | Would you believe it was even easier than the first one? | 你信吗 比第一次还容易 |
| [20:05] | And this time, I definitely orgasmed. | 这次我绝对高潮了 |
| [20:09] | Didn’t I? Didn’t I? | 是不是 是不是 |
| [20:13] | Date night time. Let’s hit it. | 约会之夜时间 我们走吧 |
| [20:15] | Oh, are you guys taking Dawn on your date night? | 你们要带多恩去约会之夜吗 |
| [20:18] | Well, Tandy and Carol have their hands full, and you’re… | 坦迪和卡萝尔都忙着 你又… |
| [20:23] | you know. | 你懂的 |
| [20:24] | How about Todd? | 陶德呢 |
| [20:27] | Really? | 真的吗 |
| [20:28] | Yeah, unless you’re planning on hitting the slopes. | 真的 除非你打算去吸毒 |
| [20:31] | He’s been doing a lot of cocaine. | 他一直在吸可卡因 |
| [20:32] | Look, it was baby powder, guys. | 是婴儿爽身粉 各位 |
| [20:34] | That’s what people say, yeah. | 大家都这么说 |
| [20:36] | But yeah, I’d love to. I’m… | 但是我很愿意 我… |
| [20:39] | Are you-you sure? | 你确定吗 |
| [20:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [20:43] | All right. | 好 |
| [20:44] | Well, that settles it. | 那就这么定了 |
| [20:45] | I’ll see you guys later. | 晚点见 |
| [20:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [20:48] | Bye, Dawn. | 拜拜 多恩 |
| [20:50] | Yes. | 好 |
| [20:53] | Peekaboo. | 躲猫猫 |
| [20:55] | Peekaboo. | 躲猫猫 |
| [20:57] | * Closure, closure, closure, closure, closure * | *了结 了结 了结* |
| [21:01] | * You three are the most important things in my life * | *你们三个是我人生中最重要* |
| [21:04] | Yeah. | 对 |
| [21:05] | – * Closure, closure * – Peekaboo! | *了结 了结* 躲猫猫 |
| [21:06] | – * Closure, closure, closure * – Peekaboo! | -*了结 了结 了结* -躲猫猫 |
| [21:09] | * I couldn’t be * | *我不能* |
| [21:12] | * Any happier * | *更开心了* |
| [21:15] | * Fart, fart, fart * | *放屁 放屁 放屁* |
| [21:16] | * Fart, fart, fart. * | *放屁 放屁 放屁* |