时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | I came across some murdered corpses hidden in our walls. | 我发现了墙里有一些被杀害的尸体 |
[00:22] | The chances of that blob being people | 那团图像是人的可能性 |
[00:24] | are almost nonexistent. | 微乎其微 |
[00:26] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[00:30] | Home, sweet… | 我温暖的… |
[00:32] | We’re moving. | 我们要搬家了 |
[00:35] | Wh-what do you mean we’re moving? | 什么叫我们要搬家了 |
[00:37] | The house is filled with dead bodies | 这幢房子的墙里 |
[00:38] | sealed up in the walls. | 填满了死尸 |
[00:40] | It’s like a gingerbread house made of corpses, bud. | 简直就像一个用尸体做的姜饼屋 哥们 |
[00:42] | And guns! All over the place. | 还有枪 到处都是 |
[00:44] | You’d swear we were still in America. | 你会觉得我们好像还在美国似的 |
[00:46] | Oh! Looks like you guys missed a spot here. | 你们好像还漏了一把 |
[00:51] | Well, how was your trip? Did you find any people? | 你们一路上怎么样 找到人了吗 |
[00:54] | Hate to say it, Care Bear, | 虽然不想承认 亲爱的 |
[00:55] | but we’re all still fighting a raging case of HPV– | 不过我们还是在对抗HPV… |
[00:59] | Human People Vanished. | 人类消失 |
[01:01] | And of course, | 当然了 |
[01:01] | Phil is still battling the more traditional strain as well… | 菲尔更相信传统的… |
[01:04] | – And-and winning! And-and winning. – Sure. Oh, hey! | -并胜利了 并胜利了 -没错 |
[01:07] | We did bring you guys back some horny little souvenirs. | 我们还给你们带了点长角的小纪念品 |
[01:11] | You’re gonna love this. | 你们绝对会爱上的 |
[01:17] | Oh, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不 |
[01:19] | Stop! Get back here! Halt! | 站住 回来 站住 |
[01:24] | Idiot. | 笨蛋 |
[01:25] | – We’ll get them later. – Kids, am I right? | -我们会把他们找回来的 -孩子 真是的 |
[01:29] | Well, guess it’s time we say our final good-byes. | 看来终于要做最后的告别了 |
[01:37] | *Our house* | *我们的屋子* |
[01:40] | *In the middle of our street…* | *就在我们的大街上* |
[01:47] | Today we say adios to a very special casa. | 今天我们要向一位特殊的卡司说再见了 |
[01:52] | It hasn’t been this hard to say good-bye to a house | 自从休劳瑞死后 就从来没有 |
[01:54] | since Hugh Laurie died, but we must. | 如此难和一幢房子告别 但我们必须要走 |
[01:58] | So many memories. | 如此多的记忆 |
[01:59] | Where our babies saw their first piano explode. | 我们的孩子们在这里第一次看到钢琴爆炸 |
[02:03] | Where Todd’s yeoman-like self-pleasuring | 陶德在这里勤勤恳恳地自慰 |
[02:05] | put another baby in the Dundee pouch. | 在邓迪袋中孕育了另一个生命 |
[02:09] | Where Gail propositioned me to have sex | 盖尔在这里敦促我做爱 |
[02:12] | and was furious when I called her on it. | 在我表示不满时大为光火 |
[02:15] | And where I taught an old dog the greatest trick of all, | 我在这里教给了一条狗最棒的技能 |
[02:19] | how to roll over and play alive. | 如何翻滚和装活 |
[02:22] | And so we lay to rest the brave souls | 让这些将我们与外界 |
[02:26] | who insulated our walls lo these many months. | 分隔数月的英勇灵魂安息吧 |
[02:30] | Melissa will now honor them with a 21-gun salute. | 梅丽莎现在将鸣21枪进行致敬 |
[02:41] | – That was about 21. – That was beautiful. | -大概有21枪 -太动听了 |
[02:44] | – And as we move on to our new home in Cancun… – Hoo-dee! | -我们要搬到坎昆的新家… -好耶 |
[02:48] | …a controversial suggestion from an unnamed source… | 是由一个匿名情报来源提供的争议性提议 |
[02:51] | – Proud of it. – …who pressured us relentlessly | -非常自豪 -此人持续对我们施压 |
[02:54] | until we bent to his or her whims | 逼迫我们屈服于他或她 |
[02:56] | like the jellyfish we are… | 就像水母一般 |
[02:57] | – Yeah, you did. – …we bid our final “Hasta la vista, baby” | -没错 -我们最后一次告别 |
[03:01] | to this place that meant so much | 这地方原本对我们意义重大 |
[03:03] | until it turned into a raging carnival of horrors. | 直到它最后成了恐怖的狂欢 |
[03:07] | And now, | 那么现在 |
[03:08] | we send it back to Hell, from whence it came. | 我们便将它送回其归属的地方 那便是地狱 |
[03:12] | Beelzebub, | 别卜西 |
[03:14] | take this house and shove it in your butt. | 把这幢房子塞回你的屁股里吧 |
[03:18] | Now stand back, everyone. | 大家后退 |
[03:19] | I packed a lot of charge in there. | 我可是装了不少 |
[03:23] | It’s a remote control thing for explosives. | 这是用来爆炸的遥控器 |
[03:25] | Okay, now. | 好了 |
[03:27] | Goggles? | 护目镜 |
[03:30] | Un-soft hats? | 安全帽 |
[03:33] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[03:38] | Three… two… | 三…二… |
[03:41] | – one… – Hold on, Tandy, wait! | -一 -等等 坦迪 等等 |
[03:46] | Cancun, baby! | 坎昆 我们来了 |
[03:50] | So we’re really doing this? | 我们真的要走了吗 |
[03:51] | I mean, we’re just gonna leave Jasper behind? | 我们就这么丢下贾思博吗 |
[03:53] | I left him with a self-driving car with coordinates to Cancun, | 我给他留了一辆自动驾驶设好去坎昆路线的车 |
[03:56] | I mean, if he wants to come, he’ll come. | 如果他想来 他会来的 |
[03:57] | Yeah, you’re doing the right thing. | 你们做的没错 |
[04:00] | What’s going on there? | 这是干什么 |
[04:02] | – What? – With the… | -什么 -这… |
[04:04] | – Oh, this? – Yeah. | -这个吗 -没错 |
[04:06] | As you know, being pregnant really takes its toll | 你们也知道 怀孕对女性的身体 |
[04:09] | on the female body. | 真的损伤很大 |
[04:11] | In my case, my sleep apnea | 我现在的睡眠呼吸暂停 |
[04:13] | has now blossomed into full-blown day apnea. | 已经变成全天呼吸暂停了 |
[04:16] | And-and the sunglasses? | 那…那墨镜呢 |
[04:18] | Well, to be honest, | 说实话 |
[04:19] | I’m a little self-conscious about the mask, | 我知道这个面罩不怎么样 |
[04:22] | so I thought the sunglasses might up my cool factor. | 所以我觉得戴上墨镜可能会更酷一点 |
[04:27] | Is it working? | 有效果吗 |
[04:30] | – Totally. – Very– yeah, very cool. | -非常有 -很酷 |
[04:33] | You sure you don’t want to take your truck? | 你确定不要你的车了吗 |
[04:34] | No, I’m good. | 不 不用了 |
[04:38] | She already did her job, you know? | 她完成了自己的使命 |
[04:42] | She brought me back to my brother. | 她带我找到了我的兄弟 |
[04:44] | Plus, the cab is literally soaked in goat piss. | 而且里面都被羊尿泡了 |
[04:47] | Oh, uh, that reminds me, I brought you a little lemonade. | 这提醒了我 我给你带了点柠檬汁 |
[04:51] | Why did goat … make you think of lemonade? | 为什么山羊…让你想到了柠檬汁 |
[04:55] | Why is it in a vase? | 为什么在花瓶里 |
[04:59] | And why’s there so little of it, too? | 为什么只有这么一点 |
[05:00] | – It’s just this small amount. – It’s really a simple question. | -只有这么多 -这就是个很简单的问题 |
[05:03] | – Do you want some lemonade or not? – Nah, I’m good. | -你要不要柠檬汁 -不用了 |
[05:05] | So what’s the plan? | 计划是什么 |
[05:06] | Drive out to Tapachula, grab as many goats as we can, | 开车到塔帕邱拉 能带多少羊就带多少羊 |
[05:09] | then bust ass for Cankizzy. | 然后我们就去坎昆 |
[05:11] | How are we gonna get everyone there? | 我们怎么载上所有人 |
[05:12] | Should we go pick up an R.V. or something? | 要不要去开一辆房车什么的 |
[05:14] | I was thinking more along the lines of an S.E.– | 我想的是SE的东西 |
[05:18] | Something Else. | 别的东西 |
[05:20] | All aboard! | 上车 |
[05:22] | Next stop, Tapachula! | 下一站 塔帕邱拉 |
[05:28] | Cancun, baby! | 坎昆 宝贝 |
[05:35] | Well, Andy, | 安迪 |
[05:37] | it’s still hard saying good-bye to Zihuatanejo. | 还是很难向芝华塔尼欧告别 |
[05:40] | Well, Red, | 瑞德 |
[05:41] | get busy living… | 要么汲汲于生 |
[05:42] | Or get busy dying. | 要么汲汲于死 |
[05:45] | Well, I guess it’s time for me to move on | 看来我是该向前看 |
[05:47] | to the next movie in my filmography, Seven. | 去拍摄我的下一部电影了 《七宗罪》 |
[05:51] | Will you join me, Brad Pitt? | 愿意和我一起吗 布拉德·皮特 |
[05:53] | What’s in the box? What’s in the box?! | 盒子里是什么 盒子里是什么 |
[05:58] | Hey, couldn’t help notice you guys Frenching over here, | 刚发现你们在这里热吻 |
[06:02] | and I love it. You know, | 我很喜欢哦 |
[06:02] | glad you guys are enjoying each other’s mouths. | 很高兴你们很享受对方的嘴巴 |
[06:05] | – What do you want, Tandy? – Look. | -你想要什么 坦迪 -听着 |
[06:06] | I feel like Mike is still a little bit lonely, | 我觉得麦克还是觉得有点孤单 |
[06:08] | so I think it might be nice | 所以我觉得最好 |
[06:10] | if we, you know, keep the PDA to a minimum. | 我们还是不要进行亲密接触 |
[06:12] | I mean, for instance, Carol and I have decided | 比如说我和卡萝尔就决定 |
[06:14] | that every time we want to kiss, | 每次我们想亲吻的时候 |
[06:16] | we’re just gonna shake hands instead. | 我们就握手 |
[06:18] | It’s actually been pretty erotic. | 其实很有性致 |
[06:19] | After all, the, you know, the palm is the vagina of the hand. | 毕竟 手掌就是手的阴道 |
[06:22] | – No, it’s not. – So, uh, what do you say? | -不 并不是 -你怎么看 |
[06:24] | – Copy that, bud. – Thanks, bud. Friendship kiss? | -收到 伙计 -谢了 伙计 来个湿吻 |
[06:26] | – Of course. – Great. | -当然了 -太好了 |
[06:29] | That was a test. You failed it. | 那是个测试 你失败了 |
[06:35] | Son of a gun. | 混蛋 |
[06:41] | Well, the last time I was on a train, | 上一次我坐火车的时候 |
[06:43] | I was smuggling a duffel bag full of endangered turtles, | 是在走私一个装满了濒危海龟的行李袋里 |
[06:48] | but this is pretty nice. | 不过这也不错 |
[06:51] | Is this all the food we brought? | 我们只带了这些吃的吗 |
[06:53] | Mango chutney and a pie shell? | 芒果酸辣酱和馅饼皮 |
[06:56] | That’s the only stuff in the house that wasn’t expired. | 房子里只有这些东西还没过期 |
[06:59] | Oh, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[07:00] | According to Tandy and Mike, 13 more hours | 据坦迪和麦克说 过13小时后 |
[07:03] | and we’ll be swimming in goat meat. | 我们就能在羊奶里畅游 |
[07:08] | Looks like we’ve been “Goats-ted.” | 看来我们被羊耍了 |
[07:10] | I don’t get it. They were right here. | 我不明白 本来就在这里 |
[07:13] | Oh, my God. Are those avocado trees? | 天啊 这是鳄梨树吗 |
[07:16] | Look at all these orange trees. | 看看那些橙子树 |
[07:18] | Well, I’d say they’re mostly green and brown, | 大多还是绿色和棕色的 |
[07:19] | but they do have the fruit oranges on them. | 但是还是有橙子的 |
[07:22] | Idiot. | 蠢蛋 |
[07:23] | Hey, uh, why don’t you guys stick around here, | 你们先在这里转转吧 |
[07:25] | and, uh, Phil and I will go look for the goats, all right? | 菲尔和我去找那些羊 好吗 |
[07:28] | Hey, Todd, do you know how to build a fire? | 陶德 你知道怎么生火吗 |
[07:30] | Yeah, no problem. We, uh, we have any oven mitts? | 没问题 我们有隔热手套吗 |
[07:34] | I’ll do it. | 我来吧 |
[07:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:38] | Well, be back soon. | 我们马上回来 |
[07:51] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[07:56] | *Let me do all the things* | *让我来做一切* |
[07:59] | *You want me to do* | *你想让我做的事* |
[08:01] | *’Cause tonight, baby* | *因为今晚 宝贝* |
[08:04] | *I want to get freaky with you, oh* | *我想和你疯狂* |
[08:11] | Hey, you know, speaking of getting freaky, | 说到疯狂 |
[08:13] | you and Carol can totally kiss in front of me. | 你和卡萝尔可以在我面前接吻 |
[08:14] | It doesn’t bother me. | 我不介意 |
[08:16] | You know, I just didn’t want to make you uncomfortable. | 我只是不希望让你觉得不自在 |
[08:18] | I know you’ve been feeling a little lonely. | 我知道你一直觉得有点寂寞 |
[08:22] | Phil… | 菲尔 |
[08:24] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[08:27] | – Yeah? – Okay. Okay. | -好吗 -好吧 好吧 |
[08:29] | Mind if we pick up the pace here a little bit, though? | 能不能快一点 |
[08:31] | Oh, sorry. Clancy kind of marches | 抱歉 克兰西总是喜欢 |
[08:33] | to the beat of his own drum. | 按着自己的性子来 |
[08:36] | So what’s the story with this thing, anyway? | 这玩意到底有什么故事 |
[08:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:39] | I missed having a dog. | 我很想念有狗的时候 |
[08:41] | And this is working for you? | 你觉得这样能满足你吗 |
[08:43] | Oh, yeah, Clancy is great, yeah. Watch this. | 嗯 克兰西很棒 瞧好了 |
[08:46] | Clancy, fetch! | 克兰西 去捡 |
[08:49] | Okay, come on. | 快去 |
[08:52] | There you go. Good approach. | 好样的 乖宝宝 |
[08:53] | Head down. Come on. There you go. | 低头 很好 |
[08:56] | Okay, now pick it up. | 捡起来 |
[08:59] | You should know from experience this would work a lot better | 按照经验来说 你应该知道如果你给它 |
[09:01] | if you rubbed a little peanut butter on it. | 上点花生酱 它会更听话 |
[09:02] | Mike, that is so aggressively wack. | 麦克 这真的太过分了 |
[09:05] | – What? – Okay, that was one time. | -什么 -下不为例 |
[09:07] | Hey, hey. Check it out. | 你看 |
[09:11] | What? | 什么 |
[09:13] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[09:24] | Kind of reminds me of Grandma’s. | 让我想到奶奶家 |
[09:28] | All right, come on. Let’s go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[09:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:41] | Incredible, Carol. | 很好吃 卡萝尔 |
[09:43] | I mean, I’d order this in a sit-down restaurant. | 正式餐厅里我都会点这个吃的 |
[09:46] | Ah, look at you gals getting your feast on. | 快看啊 你们在大快朵颐 |
[09:48] | Carol has really outdone herself. | 卡萝尔真的超常发挥了 |
[09:51] | You see any goats out there? | 找到羊了吗 |
[09:52] | Uh, unfortunately, no. | 很遗憾 没有 |
[09:54] | But we did see a pretty cool house. | 不过我们看到一幢很棒的房子 |
[09:56] | You know, it could come in handy | 如果我们需要在这里久待 |
[09:57] | if we need to stay here longer than expected. | 那可以住那幢房子 |
[09:59] | Okay, hold up. Just how long are we gonna wait | 等等 我们还要等山羊 |
[10:00] | for these goats, anyway? | 等多久 |
[10:01] | Yeah, we need to make a plan. | 对 我们需要定个计划 |
[10:03] | The plan is we stay for as long as it takes. | 计划就是我们待到找到山羊为止 |
[10:05] | I mean, this could be a food source | 那可能是让我们 |
[10:07] | that could last us the rest of our lives. | 过完下半辈子的食物来源 |
[10:09] | Goat milk, goat cheese, goat yogurt, goat, uh, eggs. | 羊奶 羊奶酪 羊酸奶 羊…蛋 |
[10:15] | What’s the harm in waiting around a few more days? | 多等几天又何妨 |
[10:17] | This is a pretty pleasant place. | 这里风景宜人 |
[10:19] | Fine, but I’m not waiting around forever for billy goat cheese. | 好吧 不过我不会等羊奶酪等一辈子 |
[10:23] | Yeah, that’s right. | 说得对 |
[10:24] | Yeah, what if they never come back? | 对 如果它们永远不回来呢 |
[10:25] | You got this long. | 你们的时间还有这么多 |
[10:31] | Ticktock. | 滴答 |
[10:44] | Hey, can’t sleep? | 睡不着吗 |
[10:48] | Yeah, me, neither. | 嗯 我也是 |
[10:52] | Want to take a little walk? | 想散散步吗 |
[11:43] | Oh. Hey, Clancy, fetch. | 克兰西 去捡 |
[11:46] | Fetch. | 捡 |
[12:27] | What the hell? | 不会吧 |
[12:30] | Hey there, little turkey. | 你好 小火鸡 |
[12:33] | Hey. Hey, don’t be afraid. | 不要害怕 |
[12:36] | Hey. Hey, don’t be afraid. | 不要害怕 |
[12:38] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 过来 |
[12:40] | No, no, no! Where are you going? | 别跑 你去哪里 |
[12:42] | Hey! Come back! | 回来 |
[12:48] | Tandy! | 坦迪 |
[12:49] | The goats! They came back! | 山羊回来了 |
[12:51] | Cancun, baby. | 坎昆走起 |
[12:56] | Looks like that just about does it. | 看来差不多了 |
[12:58] | You ready to leave, Boogersleeve? | 准备好了吗 小子 |
[13:08] | Cancun, baby! | 坎昆我们来了 |
[13:37] | Phil. | 菲尔 |
[13:46] | Look. | 看 |
[13:47] | – Hey, why are we stopping? – That was that little dog you were talking about. | -为什么停了 -那是你说的那条小狗 |
[13:49] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:50] | Hey, little guy! | 小家伙 |
[13:53] | You want to go to Cancun with us? | 想跟我们一起去坎昆吗 |
[13:56] | Hey, come here! | 过来 |
[13:58] | Well, I guess he wants to stay here. | 看来他想待在这里 |
[14:00] | – What’s going on? – Cancun, baby! | -怎么了 -坎昆我们来了 |
[14:02] | Cancun! Cancun! | 坎昆我们来了 |
[14:04] | All right, Phil. Come on. | 菲尔 走吧 |
[14:06] | Let’s do it. | 我们走 |
[14:16] | What’s up, bud? | 怎么了 伙计 |
[14:21] | Phil? | 菲尔 |
[14:26] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[14:34] | What the hell you doing, Phil? | 你在干什么 菲尔 |
[14:35] | Oh, my God, are you digging a grave for your dead robot dog? | 天啊 你在给死去的机器狗挖坟吗 |
[14:39] | No. The grave I’m digging… | 不 我挖的坟 |
[14:42] | is for me. | 是给自己的 |
[14:43] | No, Tandy. Think of the children! | 不要 坦迪 想想我们的孩子 |
[14:46] | No, look, it’s not for right now. | 不 不是我现在用的 |
[14:49] | It’s for years from now. | 是多年后用的 |
[14:51] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[14:53] | Last night, I dug a grave for that thing. | 昨晚我给机器狗挖了个坟 |
[14:57] | That’s not a dog. | 那都不是真正的狗 |
[14:59] | But I convinced myself it was | 但我说服自己那是 |
[15:01] | ’cause it was the closest I could find to the real thing. | 因为那是我能找到的最接近真狗的东西了 |
[15:04] | But then I saw a dog– like, a real dog. | 但后来我看到一条狗 真狗 |
[15:08] | And it made me realize | 它让我意识到 |
[15:09] | I’ve been chasing after something that doesn’t exist. | 我一直在追逐根本不存在的东西 |
[15:13] | We all have. | 我们都是 |
[15:15] | What are you saying? | 什么意思 |
[15:17] | He’s saying he wants to live here. | 他说想住在这里 |
[15:18] | Are you high? | 你嗨了吗 |
[15:19] | Yeah, Gail, I am high. | 是的 盖尔 我嗨了 |
[15:21] | Okay, high on fresh food and clean water. | 因为新鲜食物和干净的水嗨了 |
[15:24] | I mean, this place has | 这里有我们 |
[15:25] | everything we need to make a life. | 好好生活需要的一切 |
[15:28] | You know, fertile soil and natural irrigation, | 肥沃的土壤和自然灌溉 |
[15:31] | fields for the goats, you name it. | 养山羊的地方 拥有尽有 |
[15:33] | But it’s in the middle of nowhere. | 但这里前不着村后不着店 |
[15:35] | Oh, so you think that Cancun is gonna be better? | 你觉得坎昆会好一点吗 |
[15:38] | ‘Cause I can tell you exactly what we’re gonna find there. | 我能明确告诉你那里有什么 |
[15:41] | Beaches littered with dead bodies, | 充满尸体的沙滩 |
[15:43] | stores picked clean of all the supplies. | 满是补给品的商店 |
[15:46] | We’ll show up, find a fancy place to live; | 我们会去找个豪华的地方住 |
[15:49] | then, after six months, we’ll just leave it | 然后 六个月后我们离开 |
[15:52] | for another place that’s exactly like it. | 再去另一个差不多的地方 |
[15:55] | Where does it end? | 哪里是尽头 |
[15:58] | Look, there’s literally an expiration date | 我们的生活方式肯定 |
[16:01] | on the way we’ve been living, | 有过期的那天 |
[16:04] | and that date has passed. | 而那一天已经过去了 |
[16:07] | So, look, if you guys want to go to Cancun | 所以如果你们想去坎昆 |
[16:09] | and raise our kids on expired pie shells | 用过期的派饼和芒果酱 |
[16:11] | and mango chutney, hey, I’ll go along with it. | 养育我们的孩子 那我跟你们去 |
[16:15] | But I happen to think there’s something better out there. | 不过我刚好觉得有个更好的地方 |
[16:19] | And it’s right here. | 就是这里 |
[16:24] | Well, Tandy, you know my answer. | 坦迪 你知道我的答案 |
[16:28] | I’m with you. | 我跟你一起 |
[16:30] | Us, too, bud. | 我们也是 |
[16:32] | Maybe it’s time we all grow up. | 我们是时候长大了 |
[16:45] | Tapachula, baby! | 塔帕丘拉我们来了 |
[16:51] | Carol, this is actually delicis. | 卡萝尔 真的挺好吃 |
[16:54] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[16:55] | You know, you wouldn’t think goat hair would make | 你肯定不会觉得山羊毛 |
[16:57] | a good barbecue rub, | 是很好的烧烤毛刷 |
[16:59] | but it always surprises. | 不过生活处处有惊喜 |
[17:03] | Hey, uh, Mike. | 麦克 |
[17:05] | Can I talk to you for a sec? | 我能跟你说几句话吗 |
[17:13] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[17:15] | This. | 这个 |
[17:19] | I already, uh, disconnected the train, | 我已经把火车解开了 |
[17:21] | so, uh, you can leave whenever you want. | 所以你随时可以离开 |
[17:25] | What? | 什么 |
[17:26] | You’re not gonna be happy here. Not yet. | 你在这里不会开心的 目前还不会 |
[17:29] | You have to go and see what’s out there. | 你得去看看外面的世界 |
[17:33] | Wh… Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[17:46] | There you go, guys. | 进去吧 伙计们 |
[17:53] | So, this is it. | 就这样了 |
[17:55] | For now. | 暂时如此 |
[17:57] | I have something for you. | 我有东西给你 |
[18:06] | This is yours now. | 这是你的了 |
[18:09] | No. | 不 |
[18:10] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[18:12] | Turn around. Yeah. | 转身 对 |
[18:30] | Whenever you feel lonely, give that thing a tug, | 你感到孤独的时候 就拉一下 |
[18:34] | and you’ll know I’m with you. | 那样你就知道我与你同在了 |
[18:38] | Now I feel bad, you know. | 我都过意不去了 |
[18:39] | I-I didn’t get you anything. | 我没给你准备东西 |
[18:40] | Oh, no, that’s fine. | 没事 |
[18:42] | Oh, you know what? | 知道吗 |
[18:45] | Here. A few armpit hairs. | 给你几根腋毛 |
[18:50] | I know it’s not much, but… | 虽然不算什么 不过 |
[18:53] | I love it. | 我很喜欢 |
[18:57] | I hope you find what you’re looking for. | 希望你找到自己在找的 |
[19:00] | Yeah, I do, too. | 我也希望如此 |
[19:24] | Is he gone? | 他走了吗 |
[19:27] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:28] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[19:30] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[19:30] | Come here. | 过来 |
[19:35] | Your rattail. | 你的鼠尾辫 |
[19:36] | It’s gone. | 没有了 |
[19:38] | But the rat remains. | 但是老鼠还在 |
[19:41] | He’ll cherish it. | 他会珍惜的 |
[20:02] | So, gals, ready to do this thing? | 伙计们 准备好了吗 |
[20:04] | – Yeah! – Tandy! | -好了 -坦迪 |
[20:06] | Then let’s make like a tree and put some roots down. | 那我们就像树一样在这里扎根吧 |
[20:09] | Oh, I’m so jazzed. | 我好高兴 |
[20:11] | It just feels so right. | 感觉太对了 |
[20:13] | – I mean, we did it. We really did it. – Yeah. | -我们做到了 真的做到了 -是啊 |
[20:15] | Uh, guys… | 伙计们 |
[20:16] | I mean, sure, you know, | 确实 |
[20:17] | we took a few detours along the way, | 我们走了一些弯路 |
[20:19] | but we learned from our mistakes and, you know, | 不过我们吸取教训了 |
[20:22] | we figured it all out. | 我们都想明白了 |
[20:23] | Uh, guys… you better come here. | 伙计们 最好过来一下 |
[20:25] | It’s just so friggin’ exciting. | 真的太让人激动了 |
[20:28] | For the first time ever– | 我第一次… |
[20:30] | and hell, even before the virus– | 即使在病毒肆虐前… |
[20:33] | it just finally feels like things are gonna be okay. | 我终于感觉一切都会好了 |
[20:36] | Tandy? | 坦迪 |
[20:37] | I think you need to see this. | 你需要看看这个 |
[20:38] | Sure, Care Bear. | 好的 亲爱的 |
[20:39] | It’s just so exciting. | 真是太让人激动了 |
[20:41] | I mean, there’s just something peaceful | 这里让人觉得很宁静 |
[20:43] | about being in the place where you know you’re gonna… | 尤其是你知道自己最后要… |
[20:48] | die. | 死在这里 |
[21:16] | Oh, farts. | 糟了 |