时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:20] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[01:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:00] | Shrier. | 希瑞尔 |
[02:01] | Give it a break, man. | 别吹了 |
[02:28] | I don’t know what happened. I bought the fish food, | 我不知道怎么回事 我买了鱼食 |
[02:30] | I’ve been feeding them three times a day. | 每天喂三次 |
[02:33] | That’s way too much. | 那太多了 |
[02:34] | – It is? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[02:35] | Once a day, max. | 一天最多喂一次 |
[02:38] | Just a sprinkle. | 洒一点就行 |
[02:46] | It is April 17, 2018. | 2018年4月17日 |
[02:48] | I’m with Homecoming client and fish expert Walter Cruz. | 我和归途客户及养鱼专家沃特·克鲁兹 |
[02:52] | This is week two, session two. | 第二周 第二期 |
[02:55] | I finished that worksheet. | 我填完表格了 |
[02:56] | Yeah, I wasn’t sure how to answer some of the questions, | 有些问题我不知道该怎么回答 |
[02:59] | – so I just… – It’s okay. | -我就… -没关系 |
[03:01] | It’s just to give me an idea of some of your experiences. | 只是让我更了解你的一些经历 |
[03:08] | What is “Titanic Rising”? | 什么是《泰坦尼克号复活》 |
[03:11] | It’s just this funny story, | 这是个有趣的故事 |
[03:13] | about this guy we used to mess with, Benji. | 关于以前经常一起混的家伙 班吉 |
[03:15] | Will you tell it to me? | 能给我讲讲吗 |
[03:17] | He was this little guy, and he was obsessed with… | 他个子不高 特别着迷 |
[03:20] | You know the movie Titanic? | 你知道那个电影《泰坦尼克号》吧 |
[03:21] | Titanic? Yeah. | 《泰坦尼克号》 嗯 |
[03:23] | Okay, so that was Benji’s number one favorite movie of all time. | 班吉最喜欢这个电影 |
[03:27] | I mean, he’d watch it over and over. | 他能一遍一遍地看 |
[03:29] | We’d literally have to listen to him fall asleep watching it. | 我们不得不听着他看着电影睡觉 |
[03:33] | One day, this guy Lesky | 有一天 有个叫莱斯基的 |
[03:35] | asks him what he thought of Titanic Rising. | 问他觉得《泰坦尼克号复活》怎么样 |
[03:37] | And Benji was like, “What?” | 班吉说 什么 |
[03:39] | And Lesky was like, “Well, the sequel to Titanic. | 莱斯基说《泰坦尼克号》的续集 |
[03:42] | Titanic Rising.” | 《泰坦尼克号复活》 |
[03:43] | And Benji’s like, “What the fuck are you talking about?” | 班吉说 你说什么呢 |
[03:46] | And Lesky’s like, | 莱斯基说 |
[03:47] | “Well, I really thought you would have seen it, | 我看你最喜欢《泰坦尼克号》 |
[03:48] | “seeing as how Titanic’s your favorite movie. | 还以为你看过续集 |
[03:50] | It’s got all the same characters but it’s ten times as good.” | 演员都是一样的 但是比之前的好十倍 |
[03:53] | You fellas had some time on your hands, it sounds like. | 听上去你们空闲时间很多 |
[03:56] | God. | 天啊 |
[03:57] | I mean, we were so incredibly bored. | 我们特别无聊 |
[03:59] | We’d spend all day locking up this one street, | 我们一整天待着街上 |
[04:01] | just standing there, | 就往那一站 |
[04:03] | getting yelled at by dudes in cars. | 被车上的人骂 |
[04:06] | And you and Benji and Lesky were all detailed there? | 你 班吉和莱斯基都是被派到那的吗 |
[04:09] | Yeah, and Shrier, too. | 是的 还有希瑞尔 |
[04:12] | Anyway, so… | 就这样 |
[04:13] | Benji chews on this all day, and that night, he gets online, | 班吉整天琢磨这个 有一天晚上他上网 |
[04:17] | and he’s in there an hour, maybe two hours. | 查了大概一两个小时 |
[04:20] | Finally, he comes out and he says, “No way. | 最后 他出来说 不可能 |
[04:22] | “There’s nothing about that on the Internet. | 网上都没有 |
[04:23] | No such thing as Titanic Rising.” | 没有《泰坦尼克号复活》 |
[04:26] | And Lesky, all casually, just says, “Well, of course not. | 莱斯基就很随意地说 当然没有了 |
[04:29] | It was an independent movie.” | 那是个独立电影 |
[04:31] | Wait, he bought that? | 等等 他信了吗 |
[04:32] | – He completely bought it. – Oh, no. | -他完全信了 -不是吧 |
[04:35] | Lesky had this whole line about how James Cameron had | 莱斯基编了一整套词 说詹姆斯·卡梅隆 |
[04:37] | self-funded the sequel so he could work around the studio system, | 为了续集自筹资金搞定片场制度 |
[04:40] | but then the studio tried to suppress it | 但是遭到了片场的打压 |
[04:42] | for copyright or whatever, | 因为版权之类的 |
[04:43] | so it’s hard to get your hands on. | 所以很难搞得到 |
[04:45] | It got really involved. There was a… | 还有具体情节 有个 |
[04:47] | There was a mafia subplot. | 有一个黑手党的同人电影 |
[04:49] | You know, where the Italians are below deck, | 意大利人就在甲板下面 |
[04:51] | and Jack and Rose have to foil them. | 杰克和罗丝要阻止他们 |
[04:52] | And there was tons of sex. I mean, tons. | 全都是性爱场面 全都是 |
[04:55] | Jack was, Jack was fucking this Polish teenager down in steerage. | 杰克在驾驶室搞了一个波兰少女 |
[04:58] | No, Jack loves Rose. | 不 杰克爱罗丝 |
[04:59] | No, Rose is fucking the captain. | 不 罗丝和船长搞在一起了 |
[05:01] | She was literally fucking the captain | 撞冰山的时候 |
[05:03] | when they hit the iceberg. This thing went on and on. | 她就正在跟船长搞 没完了 |
[05:06] | And so meanwhile, Benji is obsessively trying | 与此同时 班吉就极力地 |
[05:09] | to get himself a copy of this thing. | 想买一张这个 |
[05:11] | I mean, pleading with the guys down at the PX, | 苦苦恳求便利店的那帮人 |
[05:13] | “Please, would you get me a copy of this movie? | 拜托 能帮我弄一张这个电影吗 |
[05:15] | It’s called Titanic Rising.” | 叫《泰坦尼克号复活》 |
[05:17] | And then Lesky got to them. | 然后莱斯基找他们了 |
[05:18] | – You know, the guys at the PX. – Oh, no. | -便利店的那帮人 -天啊 |
[05:20] | And so Benji, he goes back in there and he asks for it again, | 班吉又去那了 又问起电影了 |
[05:23] | and they say, “Oh, Titanic Rising. | 他们说 《泰坦尼克号复活》 |
[05:28] | “Yeah, we can’t get that anymore. | 我们弄不到了 |
[05:31] | “It’s too emotional for the soldiers. | 那个容易让士兵情绪激动 |
[05:33] | It’s too good.” | 拍得太好了 |
[05:34] | That’s so mean. | 太坏了 |
[05:37] | So did Benji figure it out? | 班吉知道真相了吗 |
[05:38] | – Yeah, Benji eventually… – Did Lesky tell him? | -是的 班吉最后 -莱斯基告诉他的吗 |
[05:42] | No, Lesky died. | 不 莱斯基死了 |
[05:48] | I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:49] | It’s okay, uh… | 没关系 |
[05:51] | Makes the story a little sadder, I guess. | 好像让这个故事有点悲伤了 |
[05:55] | Yeah, Lesky died– let me think– | 莱斯基死了 我想想 |
[05:58] | not too long after that. | 之后不久 |
[06:00] | Vehicle he was in rolled over an IED | 几个月之后 他的那辆车 |
[06:04] | couple months after that. | 轧了一个简易炸弹 |
[06:06] | It was kind of annoying, actually. | 其实 有点烦人 |
[06:08] | You know, Benji kept asking about Titanic Rising | 班吉不停地问《泰坦尼克号复活》 |
[06:10] | and eventually we just had to tell him | 最终我们不得不告诉他 |
[06:13] | Lesky made the whole thing up. | 那都是莱斯基编的 |
[06:16] | We couldn’t tell him anything else about it | 我们什么都讲不出来 |
[06:18] | because he was making the whole thing up. | 因为都是他编的 |
[06:23] | It must have been hard, what happened to Lesky. | 发生在莱斯基身上的事 一定很难 |
[06:27] | Well, yeah. | 是的 |
[06:30] | Want to talk about it? | 想谈谈吗 |
[06:33] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[06:41] | Maybe later. | 以后吧 |
[06:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:12] | You’re week two? | 你是第二周吗 |
[07:13] | Yeah. Week two. | 对 第二周 |
[07:21] | Do you ever hear ticking or squeezing sounds | 你跑完步脑子里会不会有 |
[07:22] | – in your head after you run? – No. | -滴答声或者咯吱声 -没有 |
[07:25] | Any history of periodic sudden nausea? | 有没有出现过周期性的急性反胃 |
[07:27] | Numbness in your limbs? | 四肢麻木 |
[07:28] | Excessive fatigue after eating or drinking? | 或者饮水进食之后感到疲劳过度 |
[07:31] | No. What-what are these questions for? | 没有 问这些干什么 |
[07:35] | They’re on the form. | 都在表格上 |
[07:39] | Okay, you’re all set. | 行了 完事了 |
[07:40] | Can you send in the next one? | 能叫下个人进来吗 |
[07:42] | Yeah. Sure. | 可以 |
[07:46] | All right, bro. You’re up next. | 老哥 到你了 |
[07:50] | Have a good night, you guys. | 各位晚安 |
[07:52] | You, too. Have a good rest. | 你也是 好好休息 |
[07:58] | “Have a good rest”? | 好好休息 |
[08:01] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:02] | I was being polite. | 我只是想礼貌一点 |
[08:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:06] | Whatever, man. | 行吧 |
[08:08] | – I’ll see you at dinner. – Yeah. | -晚饭见 -是哦 |
[08:10] | We’ll have a nourishing repast, and then, to rest. | 吃顿养生大餐 然后去睡觉 |
[08:34] | That’s impressive. | 厉害啊 |
[08:37] | You just took them? | 你吃下去了 |
[08:38] | Do you even know what they are? | 你知道都是些什么吗 |
[08:40] | No. Did you ask? | 不知道 你问了吗 |
[08:42] | You think they’d tell us the truth? | 你觉得他们能说实话吗 |
[08:44] | I kind of do, yeah. | 我觉得能啊 |
[08:48] | Are you gonna eat? It’s good. | 你不吃吗 还挺好吃的 |
[08:50] | Delicious pineapple cobbler? | 美味的菠萝馅饼吗 |
[08:53] | Man, they’re laying it on thick. | 有点欲盖弥彰了吧 |
[08:55] | What? | 怎么说 |
[08:57] | The Florida thing. | 佛罗里达风味啊 |
[09:00] | Pineapple a Florida thing? | 菠萝是佛罗里达特产吗 |
[09:04] | What-what do you mean? | 你想说什么 |
[09:07] | That that’s where we are. Florida. | 我们在佛罗里达啊 |
[09:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:12] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[09:14] | ‘Cause that’s where the plane landed. | 因为飞机就降落在佛罗里达啊 |
[09:16] | Right, and, uh, what airport in Florida did you land at? | 那你说你降落在佛罗里达哪个机场 |
[09:18] | It wasn’t an airport. It was a base. | 没降落在机场 就是个基地 |
[09:19] | – Right. Me, too. – Okay. So? | -我也是 -所以呢 |
[09:22] | All right, so where did you go after that? | 那你之后去了哪里 |
[09:23] | – They drove us straight here. – Right, and on the way | -他们直接载我来这的 -那你在路上 |
[09:25] | you saw a sign that said, “Welcome to Florida.” | 看到”欢迎来到佛罗里达”的牌子了吗 |
[09:28] | Something like that? | 这种东西吗 |
[09:29] | – Well, no. – Oh, you saw another road sign? | -没有 -那你看到其他路标了吗 |
[09:32] | No? Anything like that said “Florida” on it? | 没有吗 写了佛罗里达的 |
[09:35] | Yeah. Yeah, I think so. | 是吧 我觉得有 |
[09:38] | See, I don’t. | 可我没有 |
[09:39] | No, I don’t… | 我没有 |
[09:41] | I don’t remember seeing anything like that. | 我可不记得 |
[09:43] | Are you sure you did? | 你真的看到了吗 |
[09:45] | I mean, it looks like Florida, right? | 这里很有佛罗里达的感觉吧 |
[09:46] | Because of the fucking palm trees? What does that mean? | 有几棵棕榈了不起了吗 能说明什么 |
[09:48] | There’s palm trees in Florida. | 佛罗里达有棕榈啊 |
[09:49] | Yeah, there’s palm trees in Florida. | 佛罗里达有棕榈 |
[09:51] | There’s also palm trees in California | 加利福尼亚也有棕榈 |
[09:53] | and Cuba and probably, I don’t know, | 古巴也有可能 我也不知道 |
[09:55] | the Philippines, all right? Lebanon. | 菲律宾呢 黎巴嫩呢 |
[09:57] | Look, what are you trying to say, man? | 你想说什么 |
[09:58] | Nothing. I’m just… I’m just saying, all right, | 没什么 我只想说 |
[10:01] | I’m pointing out that the only reason | 我想说之所以 |
[10:03] | we think we’re in Florida | 我们认为自己在佛罗里达 |
[10:04] | is because that’s what they told us, right? | 是因为他们说的 不是吗 |
[10:06] | I mean, that’s the only reason we have to believe that. | 我们也只有这个理由去相信 |
[10:08] | If we’re not in Florida, where are we? | 我们不在佛罗里达 能在哪 |
[10:09] | I don’t know. All right? That’s my whole point. | 不知道 行吗 这就是重点 |
[10:11] | See, why would they hide that from us? | 他们为什么要瞒着我们 |
[10:12] | Or they’re not hiding it. | 或者他们根本没瞒什么 |
[10:13] | You’re wrong and we are in Florida. | 你是错的 我们的确在佛罗里达 |
[10:14] | Oh, because I’m usually wrong? | 因为我经常出错吗 |
[10:19] | When I feel like a situation could potentially be fucked up? | 我感觉情况不妙时往往是错的吗 |
[10:23] | No, you’re not. | 没有 |
[10:25] | Because they’ve never lied to us before? | 还是因为他们没骗过我们 |
[10:32] | All right, uh… | 好吧 |
[10:34] | – why don’t we go for a walk? – Yeah. | -我们要不去走走吧 -走啊 |
[10:35] | We’ll go on a walk into town and we’ll ask people | 我们去城里问问 |
[10:37] | – what state we’re in. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -我们在哪个州 -是是是 |
[10:38] | Let’s go, uh, get a beer. | 再拿瓶啤酒 |
[10:40] | – I’m sure that’d be fine. – We can leave whenever we want. | -肯定没问题 -我们想走就可以走啊 |
[10:41] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[10:44] | I mean, someone told you that? | 有人跟你这么说了吗 |
[10:47] | No, but of course we can. | 没有 但我们当然可以 |
[10:48] | No, no, if we are allowed, all that means is | 不 如果我们能走 那就是说 |
[10:50] | they would’ve been expecting it. | 他们本来就打算放我们走 |
[10:52] | All right? They would’ve planned for it. | 他们本来就计划好的 |
[10:54] | – Don’t be a fucking moron. – Oh, I’m being a moron? | -别傻了 -我傻 |
[10:56] | All right, so what? You think this is just a place | 你觉得这个地方 |
[10:57] | where they want to help us out? | 就是让我们康复那么简单吗 |
[10:59] | Where we can, like, take it easy a-and process shit? | 我们可以在这里放松恢复 |
[11:02] | I mean, does that make any sense? | 这说得通吗 |
[11:04] | Look, when’s the last time anybody gave a fuck about you? | 上次有人替你操心是什么时候 |
[11:08] | All right, all the shit we’ve been through | 自从我们被派遣后 |
[11:10] | when we were deployed, people gave a fuck about you? | 经历了这么多 谁替你操心了 |
[11:11] | I gave a fuck about you. | 我替你操心 |
[11:13] | The guys in our unit gave a fuck about you. | 部队的人替你操心 |
[11:14] | Yeah, and where are those guys, huh? | 但那些人在哪呢 |
[11:16] | I mean, where is everybody? It’s just you, just me. | 大家都去哪了 就剩你和我了 |
[11:19] | We-we got picked for this really nice treatment | 就我们成了幸运儿来接受治疗 |
[11:21] | w-with palm trees and pineapples. Why? | 欣赏棕榈 品尝菠萝 凭什么 |
[11:24] | Look, I’m not trying to dismiss what you’re saying. | 我不是没听进去你的话 |
[11:26] | You can think whatever the fuck you want, man, | 你爱怎么想怎么想 |
[11:27] | but it’s not gonna change the reality of what’s happening. | 但这样改变不了事实 |
[11:29] | What is happening? I mean, what the fuck are you talking about? | 什么事实 你到底在说什么 |
[11:31] | – Nothing. All right? Whatever. – No, seriously, man. | -什么都没说 随便了 -不 说真的 |
[11:33] | You’ve been here longer than me. You tell me. | 你比我待得久 你告诉我啊 |
[11:34] | – What’s going on? – Forget it, all right? I’m-I’m crazy. | -到底怎么了 -算了好吗 就当我疯了 |
[11:35] | You’re not crazy. | 你才没疯 |
[11:37] | Here, here. I’m on board, all right? Here. | 你看 我也吃 看啊 |
[11:41] | That’s fucking good. | 真他妈好吃 |
[11:42] | What is that, pineapple? | 是什么 菠萝 |
[11:44] | – Jesus Christ. – Oh, that’s fucking delicious. Yo! | -天啊 -真他妈好吃 |
[11:46] | Hey, you guys try this fucking pineapple cobbler? | 你们吃菠萝馅饼了吗 |
[11:48] | – Shrier. – No, it’s amazing. Here. | -希瑞尔 -真好吃 来 |
[11:50] | Look, it’s good. Hey, look. | 非常好吃 |
[11:51] | Open up. It’s good. Fucking Florida food. There you go. | 张嘴 很好吃的 佛罗里达菜 来 |
[11:53] | Shrier. Shrier! | 希瑞尔 希瑞尔 |
[11:55] | – Hey, everybody listen up! – Shrier! | -大家听着 -希瑞尔 |
[11:57] | Shut the fuck up! Everybody, listen! | 闭嘴 大家听着 |
[12:00] | Who here thinks we’re in Florida, huh? | 谁觉得我们在佛罗里达 |
[12:02] | Who here thinks any of this is fucking real? | 谁觉得这里是真实的 |
[12:16] | Mrs. Trotter? | 特罗特太太 |
[12:19] | Mrs. Trotter, honey, it’s time to go! | 特罗特太太 亲爱的 该走了 |
[12:23] | Closing time, Mrs. Trotter. | 打烊啦 特罗特太太 |
[12:25] | Here we go. Hi. Closing time. | 醒啦 我们打烊啦 |
[12:29] | All right. | 好 |
[12:37] | 托马斯·卡拉斯科 监察员 | |
[12:57] | – Hot date? – Oh, you know me. | -约会吗 -你知道我的 |
[13:00] | – What’d that guy want? – Who? | -那家伙想干吗 -谁 |
[13:02] | – From your break. – Oh, nothing. | -你休息时见的那个 -没什么 |
[13:04] | He thought I was somebody else. See ya. | 他认错人了 再见 |
[13:07] | Bye. | 再见 |
[13:41] | 军队档案 美国军方 | |
[13:47] | 姓名 沃特·克鲁兹 籍贯 佐治亚 瓦尔多斯塔 参军日期 2015年4月27日 | |
[14:01] | 沃特·克鲁兹中士 约瑟夫·希瑞尔专员 约书亚·莱斯基专员 本杰明·狄金森一等兵 | |
[14:07] | 陆军嘉奖奖章 沃特·克鲁兹中士 504步兵营 | |
[14:15] | 开除原因 行为不检/暴力 | |
[14:19] | 日期 2018年5月15日 | |
[14:41] | Hello? | 喂 |
[14:43] | Can I speak to Walter Cruz, please? | 我找沃特·克鲁兹 谢谢 |
[14:46] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[14:47] | My name is Thomas Carrasco. | 我叫托马斯·卡拉斯科 |
[14:49] | I’m with the Department of Defense Office of the Inspector General. | 国防部监察员 |
[14:53] | He left the military years ago. | 他几年前离开了部队 |
[14:55] | Yes, I’m aware. | 嗯 我知道 |
[14:57] | I’m currently following up on a complaint, though, | 但我目前正在跟进一起投诉 |
[14:59] | regarding his status at the… | 有关他在 |
[15:01] | There’s nothing to follow up on. | 没什么好跟进的 |
[15:04] | I’m sorry. Who is this? Who am I speaking to, please? | 抱歉 请问你是谁 |
[15:07] | This is Gloria Morisseau. | 我是格罗瑞娅·莫里索 |
[15:09] | And you are…? | 你是 |
[15:11] | – His mother. – Hello. | -他的母亲 -你好 |
[15:14] | And Wa-Walter isn’t there at the moment or…? | 沃特不在吗 |
[15:18] | No. | 不 |
[15:21] | No, he isn’t there or…? | 他不在 还是 |
[15:23] | Listen, I need to go. | 我要挂了 |
[15:25] | Wait. If you, if you could, could you… | 等等 如果你 |
[15:28] | maybe you could help me. | 你能帮助我吗 |
[15:31] | Your son was being treated at a program, | 你儿子之前接受过治疗 |
[15:33] | a Homecoming center? | 归途中心 |
[15:36] | A staff member reported | 一名工作人员说 |
[15:37] | that he was being held there against his will. | 他被强行关在那里 |
[15:39] | Are you familiar with anything about that? | 你知道这件事吗 |
[15:41] | No. | 不知道 |
[15:43] | I spoke with the administrator, a Heidi Bergman, | 我和负责人海蒂·伯格曼谈过 |
[15:46] | and she-she didn’t even recall working with your son, | 她都不记得帮助过你儿子 |
[15:49] | so I’m just wondering if there’s been some sort of mix-up? | 所以我在想是不是有什么误会 |
[15:51] | Heidi Bergman said that? | 海蒂·伯格曼这么说吗 |
[15:54] | – Yes. Does that not… – No, it doesn’t. | -嗯 这不 -不 |
[15:59] | Ms. Morisseau, if you’re trying to protect your son… | 莫里索女士 如果你想保护你的儿子 |
[16:03] | Protect him from what? | 保护他什么 |
[16:04] | I’m, uh, I mean if he… | 如果他 |
[16:06] | I’m just saying if he did something | 如果他做了什么 |
[16:08] | – or something happened to him… – Okay. Good-bye. | -或是发生了什么事 -再见 |
[16:43] | 开除原因 日期 行为不检/暴力 2018年5月15日 | |
[17:27] | You hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[17:29] | Not for that. | 我不想吃那个 |
[17:39] | Did you stop by the pharmacy? | 你去过药房了吗 |
[17:46] | Hon? | 亲爱的 |
[17:48] | No, my break kind of got sort of just crazy today. | 我今天休息的时候很扯 |
[17:52] | – What, did Dara not show up? – No, this guy came in. | -怎么 达拉没来么 -不 来了个男的 |
[17:55] | – A guy? – Mom, it wasn’t like that. | -男的 -妈 不是你想的那样 |
[17:58] | He just, he was asking about my old job. | 他只是问了我以前的工作 |
[18:00] | They want you back? | 他们想让你回去工作吗 |
[18:02] | No, it wasn’t that. | 没有 |
[18:04] | Well, is that such a terrible idea? | 回去工作有这么糟吗 |
[18:07] | Maybe you should give them a call, | 你应该给他们打个电话 |
[18:09] | see if they have anything available. | 看看他们还有没有位置 |
[18:11] | It’s a big company, isn’t it? | 那是家大公司 不是吗 |
[18:12] | All right, Mom, stop. Please. I’m sorry I brought it up. | 妈 别说了 我不应该提的 |
[18:15] | I know it was challenging, that job, | 我知道那份工作有难度 |
[18:18] | but if you get a second chance to make it | 但如果你能有第二次机会 |
[18:19] | – work down there… – Mom, that’s not what’s happening. | -去工作 -妈 不是的 |
[18:21] | They’ll take you back. Wouldn’t they? | 他们会让你回去的 不是吗 |
[18:22] | I-If you just explain? | 你解释一下啊 |
[18:25] | No, Mom, nobody wants me back, okay? | 不 妈妈 没人想让我回去 |
[18:29] | He just asked me why I came back, and I said you fell. | 他问我为什么要回来 我说你摔了 |
[18:33] | Me? | 我 |
[18:34] | Yeah, I said how you fell, and I had to come back | 对 我说你摔了 所以我必须回来 |
[18:36] | and take care of you, and I don’t-I don’t feel bad about it, | 照顾你 我不后悔 |
[18:39] | I don’t want you to. | 我也不想你难过 |
[18:40] | That’s not why you came home, honey. | 亲爱的 这不是你回来的原因 |
[18:42] | Fine, whatever, that I came to keep you company | 总之我是回来陪着你 |
[18:44] | – and help out. – No, Heidi. | -帮忙的 -海蒂 不 |
[18:47] | You came back and then I fell. | 是你回来以后我才摔的 |
[18:48] | That was two months later. | 那是你回来两个月后的事了 |
[18:50] | – No, it wasn’t, Mom, because… – Yes, it was. | -妈妈 不是的 因为 -就是 |
[18:54] | Okay, then why did I come home, if it wasn’t to take care of you? | 不照顾你 我为什么要回家 |
[18:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:58] | – You don’t know. – No. | -你不知道 -嗯 |
[19:01] | You wouldn’t tell me. | 你没告诉我 |
[19:27] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:28] | Come on in. I’m just leaving. | 进来吧 我马上就走 |
[19:36] | I-I tracked down Heidi Bergman, | 我找到了海蒂·伯格曼 |
[19:37] | the listed admin from Homecoming? | 归途官方负责人 |
[19:40] | Great. What’s that? | 好啊 为什么 |
[19:46] | The anonymous complaint from April 2018? | 2018年4月的匿名投诉 |
[19:48] | 2018? Yeesh. Okay. | 2018年 好吧 |
[19:50] | – Uh, subject Walter Cruz? – Cruz. Right. | -实验体沃特·克鲁兹 -克鲁兹 |
[19:53] | Okay. And? | 然后呢 |
[19:55] | And… …well, this Ms. Bergman said | 这位伯格曼女士说 |
[19:56] | she doesn’t remember a Walter Cruz. | 她不记得沃特·克鲁兹 |
[19:58] | So nothing of note from her. | 所以没从她那得到有用的信息 |
[20:01] | Well, no, um, | 没有 |
[20:02] | I found her behavior to be somewhat odd. | 我发现她的行为有些奇怪 |
[20:04] | Somewhat vague. | 含糊不清的 |
[20:06] | – She’s vaguely odd? – No, ma’am. | -她含糊不清的奇怪 -不 长官 |
[20:08] | Oddly vague. | 奇怪的含糊不清 |
[20:11] | So I placed a call to Cruz’s last known residence. | 所以我给资料上的克鲁兹住处打了个电话 |
[20:13] | What’d he say? | 他说了什么 |
[20:14] | Well, he wasn’t there, but I spoke to his mother. | 他不在 不过我和他妈妈聊了聊 |
[20:16] | Okay. What’d she say? | 她说了什么 |
[20:18] | She said… | 她说 |
[20:21] | that there’s nothing to follow up on. | 没有什么可跟进的 |
[20:24] | I don’t understand. So you’re saying…? | 我不明白 你是说 |
[20:25] | That there’s… | 我说这 |
[20:32] | …t-there’s a reluctance. | 这其中有蹊跷 |
[20:33] | Yeah, in both cases, a reticence, that I… | 两边对于这件事都避而不谈 |
[20:36] | So you want to elevate the complaint. | 所以你想升级这个投诉 |
[20:37] | You’re saying that there’s validity? | 你是说这个投诉是真实的 |
[20:40] | Well, n-no. | 不 不 |
[20:42] | But I-I do get the sense that there’s… | 但我 我确实觉得 |
[20:44] | It’s a binary, Tom. We close it or we elevate it. | 汤姆 我们只有两条路 结案或升级 |
[20:47] | You found her oddly vague? | 你觉得她奇怪的含糊不清 |
[20:49] | You want to elevate based on that? | 想因此升级投诉 |
[20:57] | So we close it. | 结案吧 |
[21:02] | Sorry, could I… | 抱歉 我可以 |
[21:04] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:07] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:12] | All right, you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[21:13] | Christ, Stephen, we got to wait for a hose team! | 斯蒂芬 我们要等水管队来 |
[21:15] | Just jump when I say. It won’t get us. | 我说跳就跳 这困不住我们 |
[21:19] | Hold your breath! | 屏住呼吸 |
[21:22] | Yes, | 对 |
[21:23] | Shrier did lose his temper at dinner. | 希瑞尔确实在晚餐时大发雷霆 |
[21:25] | But I-I’ve just spoken with security, | 但我刚和安保谈了 |
[21:26] | and they say he’s calmed down now. | 他们说他已经冷静下来了 |
[21:28] | I just wanted to keep you informed. | 我只是想告知你 |
[21:31] | – Should I pause this? – Look, obviously, | -要我暂停吗 -显然 |
[21:33] | there’s some stuff we need to, uh, address here. | 有些事情我们值得注意 |
[21:36] | Well, let me talk to him. | 让我和他谈谈 |
[21:37] | I think he’s got some other issues that are coming into play. | 我觉得他受到了其他事情的影响 |
[21:41] | He’s week four? | 他第四周了 |
[21:42] | Shrier? Yeah, week four. | 希瑞尔吗 是的 第四周 |
[21:44] | Okay, so that’s not good. | 这并不是件好事 |
[21:46] | He’s highly agitated, he’s paranoid. | 他情绪非常激动 很偏执 |
[21:48] | Well, like I said, | 就像我说的 |
[21:49] | we may need to treat Shrier | 我们可能需要给希瑞尔 |
[21:51] | – more individually. – No, no, no. | -更有针对性的治疗 -不 不 不 |
[21:53] | – What-what do you mean, “individually”? – Well, yes, | -什么叫更有针对性 -因为 |
[21:54] | because he seems to be struggling | 他看起来很挣扎 |
[21:56] | – in specific… – No, no, no. H-Hang on. | -具体而言 -不不不 等等 |
[21:58] | No, look. Here’s what we’re gonna do, Heidi. Okay? | 海蒂 接下来这样 |
[22:01] | We’re just gonna move Cruz out of Shrier’s room. | 让克鲁兹从希瑞尔的房间搬出去 |
[22:04] | I don’t know what that was all about. | 为啥让他俩住一起啊 |
[22:05] | Well, we never set a firm policy on that, on-on housing, | 我们没在居住方面制定过明确政策 |
[22:10] | – and there may be advantages… – Firm pol… Did you just say | -这可能是优势 -明确 你是说 |
[22:12] | “firm policy”? Is that what you need, Heidi? | “明确政策” 海蒂 这就是你需要的吗 |
[22:14] | – A firm policy? – Well, I… | -明确政策 -我 |
[22:16] | ‘Cause we’re trying to do something new here, aren’t we? | 我们正尝试新事物 对吧 |
[22:18] | – Yes, but I just thought… – Okay, you know, we’re nimble. | -是 但我只是觉得 -我们有灵性 |
[22:20] | We-we adapt. So instead of waiting | 适应性强 所以比起 |
[22:22] | for this magical rulebook to appear, | 等神奇的条款出现 |
[22:24] | how about we just apply, you know, common sense? | 不如我们先用些常识 |
[22:27] | I-I am trying to do that. | 我在努力 |
[22:29] | – This was a private conversation. – Private? | -这是私人谈话 -私人 |
[22:31] | The-the guy had a fucking manic episode in the middle of dinner. | 那家伙晚餐时非常狂躁 |
[22:35] | – I… well, I wouldn’t say that. – What do you mean? | -我不觉得 -什么意思 |
[22:36] | You just told me ten seconds ago, | 你十秒前才告诉我 |
[22:37] | he stood on a fucking table. Did he or didn’t he? | 他站在了桌子上 所以他有没有啊 |
[22:39] | No, he-he did, I just don’t think | 他是站了 我只是觉得 |
[22:41] | – we should overreact. – Okay, Heidi, Heidi, Heidi. | -我们不要反应过度 -海蒂 海蒂 |
[22:43] | Okay. Enough. That’s– we’re-we’re done, okay? | 够了 就这么定了 |
[22:45] | H-Here’s what’s gonna happen. Ready? | 这样 准备好了吗 |
[22:47] | Walter Cruz goes back to his own room. That’s it. Understood? | 沃特·克鲁兹回他自己房间就行了 明白吗 |
[22:52] | – Heidi? – Yes. Understood. | -海蒂 -明白了 |
[22:55] | Okay, and we keep Shrier confined for the night, | 晚上我们限制希瑞尔的行动 |
[22:57] | and if this type of response persists, | 如果这种情况持续出现 |
[22:59] | then we have him reassigned, okay? | 那我们再对他做其他安排 |
[23:01] | W-We’re so close to getting what we want. I can’t have this guy | 我们马上就要成功了 不能让这家伙 |
[23:03] | contaminating the whole project, okay? | 毁掉整个项目 好吗 |
[23:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:08] | I’m supposed to be in with the Lebensblut people right now, | 我本该去和重要人物一起 |
[23:10] | nailing down the scale projections, | 确定规模预测了 |
[23:11] | and instead, I’m dealing with this shit– Fuck… | 却在处理这个烂摊子 操 |
[23:14] | – I know. I’m sorry, Colin. – Don’t apologize! | -科林 抱歉 -不要道歉 |
[23:17] | Just take those actions. | 赶紧采取行动 |
[23:19] | Thank you very much! | 非常感谢 |
[23:22] | What are the odds, huh? | 好巧啊 |
[23:26] | Yes? Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[23:28] | No, sir, but I know you, | 不 先生 不过我认识您 |
[23:30] | and I certainly know your work, Mr. Heidl. | 海德尔先生 我很了解您的工作 |
[23:33] | It is truly an honor. | 真是荣幸 |
[23:34] | Colin Belfast, with Geist. | 科林·贝尔法斯特 来自盖斯特 |
[23:37] | Pleasure. | 幸会 |
[24:37] | It’s cool. | 没关系 |
[24:40] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事的 |
[24:42] | I’ll see you at breakfast, all right? | 明天早餐见 好吗 |
[24:52] | We’re gonna lock this door tonight, okay? | 今晚我把门锁上 |
[24:54] | This is your decision? | 这是你的决定吗 |
[24:57] | Who ordered this? | 谁命令你的 |
[24:59] | We’re gonna keep this locked tonight. | 今晚这门会一直锁着 |