| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:56] | I could not live without this product. | 没有这个产品我就活不下去了 |
| [01:01] | What’s a plumper? | 什么是唇蜜 |
| [01:02] | It’s gonna be a little more liquid-y than a moisturizer. | 相比唇膏 它液体成分更多 |
| [01:05] | But it’s an amazing collagen booster. | 但这是特别棒的胶原蛋白增强剂 |
| [01:09] | What’s your daily beauty regimen? | 你每天的美容流程是怎样的 |
| [01:13] | My regimen? | 我的流程 |
| [01:44] | Morning, you guys. | 大家早啊 |
| [01:45] | – Morning, Heidi. – Morning. | -早上好 海蒂 -早 |
| [01:47] | You have a thing right here. | 你这里有个东西 |
| [01:54] | All right, give it 90 seconds. | 等90秒 |
| [02:29] | Heidi… | 海蒂 |
| [02:47] | Joseph. | 约瑟夫 |
| [02:51] | It looks good here, Joe. | 这里很不错 小约 |
| [02:52] | Nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
| [02:54] | Uh, this gentleman wants to ask you a few questions. | 这位先生想问你几个问题 |
| [02:57] | Is that cool? | 可以吗 |
| [03:03] | Okay. | 好 |
| [03:05] | I’ll be right over there. | 我就在那边 |
| [03:09] | Mr. Shrier, my name is Thomas Carrasco. | 希瑞尔先生 我叫托马斯·卡拉斯科 |
| [03:12] | I’m from the Department of Defense, Office of the… | 国防局监 |
| [03:19] | I’m looking into a complaint regarding Walter Cruz. | 我正在调查关于沃特.克鲁兹的投诉 |
| [03:23] | Our records show | 我们的记录表明 |
| [03:24] | that both you and Mr. Cruz volunteered for treatment | 你和克鲁兹先生在回国后 |
| [03:27] | at the Homecoming Transitional Support Center | 都是自愿在归途过渡支持中心 |
| [03:30] | following your deployment. | 接受治疗的 |
| [03:33] | That was, uh… | 那 |
| [03:39] | Mr. Shrier? | 希瑞尔先生 |
| [03:44] | Do you understand these questions? | 你明白问题吗 |
| [03:49] | Yes. | 嗯 |
| [03:54] | So that’s correct? | 所以是真的吗 |
| [03:54] | You were at Homecoming with Walter? | 你和沃特一起在归途 |
| [03:59] | – Because I’m trying to determine whether… – Yeah. | -因为我想确定 -是的 |
| [04:01] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
| [04:03] | Me and Walter, I, uh… | 我和沃特 我 |
| [04:09] | I left him there. | 我把他留在了那里 |
| [04:11] | Yeah. You were discharged before him. | 嗯 你在他之前被开除的 |
| [04:14] | But do you remember witnessing any interaction | 但你记得见过沃特和海蒂·伯格曼 |
| [04:17] | between Walter and a Heidi Bergman? | 有过什么互动吗 |
| [04:29] | Can you go? | 你能走吗 |
| [04:37] | Look, if you’re concerned about… | 如果你担心 |
| [04:40] | Any statement you make to me | 你对我说的任何话 |
| [04:42] | will be kept in strict confidence, Mr. Shrier. | 都将严格保密 希瑞尔先生 |
| [04:44] | I’m simply trying to establish | 我只是想弄清楚 |
| [04:45] | if Walter did anything to Ms. Bergman. | 沃特有没有对伯格曼女士做过什么 |
| [04:50] | You just want to help. | 你只是想帮忙 |
| [04:52] | Exactly. | 没错 |
| [04:54] | He believed her. | 他相信她 |
| [04:58] | Heidi Bergman? | 海蒂·伯格曼 |
| [05:04] | May I? | 我来吧 |
| [05:06] | No, no, no. It’s okay. | 不 不 没关系 |
| [05:10] | Please? | 拜托 |
| [05:19] | These things… | 这些东西 |
| [05:21] | they can be tricky. | 有时候还挺难弄的 |
| [05:37] | I warned him about her. | 我跟他警告过她 |
| [05:44] | You know, I told him about the trees. | 我跟他说了树的事 |
| [05:47] | But Walter, he never… | 但是沃特 他从没有 |
| [05:51] | Warned him about what? | 警告他什么 |
| [05:54] | They were hiding there. | 他们藏在那里 |
| [05:57] | And I… | 我 |
| [05:59] | I couldn’t… | 我解释不 |
| [06:00] | couldn’t explain it right. | 解释不明白 |
| [06:04] | She knew everything anyway, so… | 她什么都知道 所以 |
| [06:07] | What did she know? | 她知道什么 |
| [06:09] | Who was hiding…? | 谁藏起来了 |
| [06:20] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
| [06:23] | That’s all– it’s okay. | 没关系 |
| [06:28] | Here. | 给 |
| [06:29] | Take this. | 拿着 |
| [06:34] | – You’ll remember. – What… | -你会记起来的 -什么 |
| [06:35] | what did Heidi Bergman know, | 海蒂·伯格曼知道什么 |
| [06:36] | – Mr. Shrier? – Remember, okay? | -希瑞尔先生 -记起来 好吗 |
| [06:37] | Mr…. Mr. Shrier, just… | 希瑞尔先生 |
| [06:38] | what did she know? What did she…? | 她知道什么 |
| [06:40] | Everything okay here, Joe? | 小约 没事吧 |
| [06:56] | Anybody? | 有人来吗 |
| [06:58] | Guys, come on. | 各位 拜托 |
| [06:59] | We have to practice. | 我们必须要练习 |
| [07:02] | Look, going home, you’re gonna see some old friends. | 回家以后 你会看到一些老朋友 |
| [07:04] | They may not… get everything that you’ve been through. | 他们可能不理解你所经历的一切 |
| [07:08] | All right? They may even say some stuff | 他们甚至会说一些 |
| [07:09] | that makes you uncomfortable– we’re just gonna role-play that. | 让你很不舒服的东西 我们只是模拟一下 |
| [07:11] | That’s all this is, just some role-play. | 仅此而已 就是情境模拟 |
| [07:14] | Anyone? | 有人吗 |
| [07:16] | Guys, it’s just a drink with an old friend. | 只是和朋友喝杯酒 |
| [07:19] | That’s all this has to be. That’s it. | 仅此而已 |
| [07:23] | Engel, you’re week one. Why don’t you just try it? | 恩格尔 你是第一周 为何不试试呢 |
| [07:25] | Give it a whirl, see what happens. | 来试试 看看怎么样 |
| [07:29] | I can’t imagine that, man. | 我无法想象 |
| [07:31] | What part? | 哪部分 |
| [07:33] | Us… | 我们 |
| [07:34] | being friends. | 做朋友 |
| [07:39] | Well, you know what, it’s kind of weird for me, too… | 知道吗 这对我来说也有点奇怪 |
| [07:41] | Well, maybe if you took off the hat– that might help. | 你摘下帽子可能会好点 |
| [07:45] | Walter volunteers. | 沃特愿意 |
| [07:51] | I do? | 是吗 |
| [07:55] | Yep, you do. | 是的 |
| [07:59] | Okay. | 好 |
| [08:00] | I guess I do. | 我想是的 |
| [08:05] | Just have a seat. | 请坐 |
| [08:10] | You don’t mind, right, Craig? | 你不介意吧 克雷格 |
| [08:12] | – Well, I was hoping… – Terrific. Okay, great, okay. | -我希望 -很好 好的 |
| [08:16] | Welcome home, bro! | 欢迎回家 兄弟 |
| [08:19] | Oh, it is so good to see you. | 见到你真是太好了 |
| [08:21] | You, too, friend. | 我也是 朋友 |
| [08:22] | Yeah. Gosh, you know, | 是啊 天哪 |
| [08:24] | while you were gone, | 你离开以后 |
| [08:25] | I met a lot of great people. | 我遇到了很多很棒的人 |
| [08:27] | – I’m happy to hear it. – Yeah, this one guy, I mean… | -那很好啊 -有个家伙 |
| [08:30] | I guess I’d call him my best friend. | 应该算是我最好的朋友了 |
| [08:32] | And I can’t really stay long, because we have tickets | 我不能久留 我们买了票 |
| [08:35] | to a local sporting event. | 要去参加本地的体育赛事 |
| [08:37] | Oh, well, that sounds great. | 听起来不错啊 |
| [08:38] | Yeah. Oh. Do you want to come? | 是啊 你想来吗 |
| [08:39] | Sure. | 好啊 |
| [08:41] | Shoot, we didn’t get you a ticket. I mean… | 该死 我们没给你买票 |
| [08:43] | I didn’t know if you were still into that kind of thing. | 我不知道你还喜欢这些 |
| [08:45] | What, fun activities? No, no, these days | 有趣的活动吗 不不 |
| [08:48] | I mostly just sit at home and polish my guns. | 我最近主要就坐在家里擦枪 |
| [08:50] | Yeah, man. | 是的 |
| [08:54] | – Heidi… – So, what are you gonna do now that you’re back, hmm? | -海蒂 -你回来打算做什么 |
| [09:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [09:01] | I was thinking maybe take a couple weeks, relax. | 我想放松几个星期 |
| [09:04] | So, when you get tired of that? | 厌倦以后呢 |
| [09:06] | I was thinking of driving out west. | 我想开车去西部 |
| [09:10] | Well, that sounds like a good idea– fresh start. | 这是个好主意 新的开始 |
| [09:12] | – That’s right, yeah. – What are you gonna do when you get there? | -没错 -你到那以后 打算做什么 |
| [09:16] | I don’t know, open a pastry shop, | 我不知道 开个糕点店 |
| [09:18] | maybe teach yoga. | 也许教瑜伽 |
| [09:20] | – Do you bake? – No. | -你会烘焙吗 -不会 |
| [09:21] | Do you know yoga? | 你懂瑜珈吗 |
| [09:23] | I mean, how hard could it be? | 能有多难呢 |
| [09:26] | So you move out west, | 所以你搬去西部 |
| [09:28] | new in town, no friends, no job– | 一个新人 没有朋友 没有工作 |
| [09:32] | – what are you gonna do all day? – I don’t know, old friend. | -你打算整天干什么 -不知道 老朋友 |
| [09:35] | What about you? What do you do to keep busy? | 你呢 你都在忙什么 |
| [09:37] | Me? I-I work with veterans. I help them. | 我 我和退伍军人一起工作 帮助他们 |
| [09:40] | Oh, really? You help them? | 是吗 帮助他们 |
| [09:41] | The cooperative ones, at least. | 至少是愿意合作的人 |
| [09:45] | – Do you like it? – I do, actually. | -你喜欢吗 -是的 |
| [09:47] | It took me a long time to make my way here. | 我花了很长时间才来到这里 |
| [09:49] | And what is it that you did before? | 那你以前是干什么的 |
| [09:53] | Before. let’s see. | 以前 我想想 |
| [09:58] | I was a receptionist. | 我当过前台 |
| [09:59] | I got promoted to HR. | 升职到人力资源部 |
| [10:01] | Laid off. | 下岗 |
| [10:02] | So I moved back home with my mom. | 回家和我妈住 |
| [10:04] | You know, tried selling real estate for a while. | 卖过一段时间的房子 |
| [10:07] | I met a guy who was married, | 遇到了一个已婚男人 |
| [10:09] | and I thought, if I left everything behind | 我想着如果我放下一切 |
| [10:12] | and moved two states over, | 跨两个州搬过去 |
| [10:14] | it would definitely work out with him. | 跟他肯定可以在一起 |
| [10:15] | It did not. | 但没有 |
| [10:18] | I moved back home. | 然后我搬回家 |
| [10:21] | Office manager. Quit. | 办公室经理 辞职 |
| [10:22] | Warehouse manager. Quit. | 仓库经理 辞职 |
| [10:24] | Applebee’s hostess. Fired. | 苹果蜂的女服务员 被解雇 |
| [10:28] | And then I realized I wanted to get my master’s in social work. | 然后我想读个社会工作的硕士 |
| [10:31] | Four years of night school and I did it. | 四年夜校 我做到了 |
| [10:34] | And I worked at the VA in Ocala for three years | 我在奥卡拉的退伍军人事务部工作了三年 |
| [10:36] | and now I’m here. | 现在我在这里 |
| [10:38] | Your dream job. | 你理想中的工作 |
| [10:41] | Sure. | 是的 |
| [10:44] | And you think I should try and find my dream job. | 你认为我应该努力找到我理想的工作 |
| [10:49] | No. | 不 |
| [10:51] | Then what? | 那是怎样 |
| [10:57] | I was just waiting for the glue to dry. | 我只是在等胶水干 |
| [10:59] | The what? | 什么 |
| [11:08] | That’s great, Heidi. | 太棒了 海蒂 |
| [11:09] | Really great. | 真的很棒 |
| [11:16] | Yeah, well, it was sudden. | 是的 很突然 |
| [11:19] | My mother’s sister. Yeah. Aunt Betty. | 我母亲的姐姐 贝蒂姨妈 |
| [11:23] | Anyway, the funeral’s this weekend, | 总之 葬礼在这周末 |
| [11:24] | so I’ll be back in the office on Monday. | 所以我周一回办公室 |
| [11:27] | …a massive snowstorm into right about Milwaukee | 一场暴风雪袭击了密尔沃基 |
| [11:31] | – and surrounding areas. – Milwaukee. | -以及周边地区 -密尔沃基 |
| [11:33] | Actually, it’s snowing here, | 这里在下雪 |
| [11:34] | so I really should get– Okay, good. | 所以我要 好 |
| [11:36] | Yeah. I should. Yeah, I’ll see you this– | 是的 再见 |
| [11:38] | Great, see you Monday. Thanks, bye. Hi. | 好 周一见 谢谢 再见 |
| [11:41] | Too bad about your aunt. | 你姨妈的事很遗憾 |
| [11:42] | My grandma died last month. | 我奶奶上个月去世了 |
| [11:45] | Sorry to hear that. | 节哀 |
| [11:46] | My grandma dies a lot. | 我奶奶老死 |
| [11:49] | I do competitive dance. | 我跳竞技舞蹈 |
| [11:52] | I-I really– I-I got to go. | 我真的 我得走了 |
| [11:53] | Yeah, and sometimes we go really late– | 有时我们跳到很晚 |
| [11:55] | that’s when my grandma usually dies. | 我奶奶一般那时候死 |
| [11:58] | Can I have my keys, please? | 能把钥匙给我吗 谢谢 |
| [12:04] | Good luck in that storm. | 祝你在暴风雨中好运 |
| [12:07] | 欢迎来到坦帕 美国下一个伟大的城市 | |
| [12:43] | That’s not gonna work. I say… | 行不通的 我说 |
| [12:47] | – Can you close the door, please? – It’s my room. | -请你把门关上好吗 -这是我的房间 |
| [12:49] | – What’s even the point of this? – It’ll be funny, I swear. Okay? | -有什么意义 -很有趣的 我发誓 |
| [12:52] | You know, what’d be funnier is if we, uh… | 想要更有趣 |
| [12:53] | Look, it won’t work. | 行不通的 |
| [12:54] | – You can’t get close enough. – No, that’s what I’m saying. | -你到不了那么近 -我就是要说这个 |
| [12:56] | – We use a sheet… – We get a bike tire. | -我们用一张纸 -弄个自行车轮胎 |
| [12:58] | We take the inner tube and we make a huge fucking slingshot. | 用内胎做个巨大的弹弓 |
| [13:01] | Where are we gonna get a bike tire? | 我们去哪弄自行车轮胎 |
| [13:02] | Man, what y’all talking about? | 老兄 你们在说什么 |
| [13:04] | – Walter here wants to… – Wait, Engel. Where you from, man, | -沃特想 -等等 恩格尔 你是哪里人 |
| [13:06] | – Kentucky? – Boy, say that again. | -肯塔基 -再说一遍 |
| [13:08] | I’m from Alabama. | 我来自亚拉巴马 |
| [13:11] | You know anything about trapping? | 你知道怎么做陷阱吗 |
| [13:14] | Feet or feathers? | 捕地上的还是天上的 |
| [13:58] | Come on, man, hold it still, hold it still. | 伙计 别动 别动 |
| [14:17] | – And it wasn’t strawberries. – Yeah, it was. | -不是草莓 -是草莓 |
| [14:20] | I remember, it was called Strawberry Morning, right? | 我记得是叫”草莓早晨” 对吧 |
| [14:23] | Had the little freeze-dried strawberries, cereal. | 有点冻干的草莓 谷物 |
| [14:25] | – When you poured the milk on it… – I got to be honest with you. | -把牛奶倒在上面 -说实话 |
| [14:26] | You’re thinking about Blueberry Morning. | 你想的是”蓝莓早晨” |
| [14:28] | – No, I’m not. – That’s what you’re thinking about. | -才没有 -就是的 |
| [14:29] | Man, I’m telling you I used to eat this all the time. | 我原来一直吃 |
| [14:31] | Man, dude, how you gon– I know what the fuck I’m talking about. | 伙计 我知道我在说什么 |
| [14:33] | – All right? – How? | -好吧 -你怎么知道 |
| [14:34] | Look, my daddy worked for Post. | 我爸在邮局工作 |
| [14:37] | For real? | 真的吗 |
| [14:41] | Well, shit. | 操 |
| [14:42] | They got a job waiting for me. | 有份工作在等着我呢 |
| [14:44] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
| [14:45] | After you leave here? | 你离开这里之后吗 |
| [14:47] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
| [14:48] | Maybe I’ll leave tonight. | 也许今晚我就走 |
| [14:49] | – Where, Alabama? – Sure. | -去哪 亚拉巴马 -是啊 |
| [14:51] | Get on a bus, be there by breakfast. | 坐上大巴 到那正好吃早饭 |
| [14:54] | Yeah, how you gonna get to the bus, man? | 你怎么上大巴 伙计 |
| [14:58] | – I’ll fucking walk. – Walk? | -走路啊 -走路 |
| [15:00] | Look at where we are, man. | 看看我们在哪里 伙计 |
| [15:04] | Well, I ain’t afraid of a little mud. | 我又不怕粘上泥巴 |
| [15:07] | Ah, well, it goes on for a while, man. | 要走好一段路呢 伙计 |
| [15:09] | Trust me, I saw it. | 相信我 我看到了 |
| [15:16] | I just want to go home. | 我只想回家 |
| [15:19] | We been through all this shit. | 我们经历了这些破事 |
| [15:21] | We made it back here. | 都回国了 |
| [15:23] | I mean, why can’t we just go home? | 为什么我们不能回家 |
| [15:27] | I think that’s why we’re here. | 这就是我们在这里的原因 |
| [15:29] | They’re trying to help us do that. | 他们在帮助我们 |
| [15:30] | Man, they don’t know what to do with us. | 他们不知道该拿我们怎么办 |
| [15:33] | We’re defective. | 我们有缺陷 |
| [15:35] | So they’re like, I don’t know, | 所以他们就 我不知道 |
| [15:37] | “Go out here to this place and do some skits and…” | 上来表演个滑稽短剧 |
| [15:42] | They don’t care about us. | 他们不关心我们 |
| [15:49] | You know how much we’re worth, man? | 你知道我们值多少钱吗 |
| [15:53] | What you mean? | 什么意思 |
| [15:56] | I mean, how much they’ve invested into us. | 他们给我们投资了多少钱 |
| [15:59] | The government. | 政府 |
| [16:01] | How much? | 多少 |
| [16:02] | About a hundred K. | 十万吧 |
| [16:04] | Each. | 每个人 |
| [16:06] | – Is that true? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
| [16:09] | You don’t think they want that back? | 你觉得他们不想回本吗 |
| [16:10] | They ain’t gonna get none of it from me. | 他们不会从我这里得到任何东西 |
| [16:11] | No, I’m saying you gonna get a job. | 不 我是说你会找份工作 |
| [16:13] | Right? You’ll buy a house. | 对吧 你会买房子 |
| [16:15] | – So? – So you’ll be a taxpaying civilian. | -所以呢 -所以你会成为纳税人 |
| [16:23] | All right, but if they can fix us, right? | 但前提是他们要治好我们 |
| [16:25] | Then why didn’t they just…? | 那他们为什么不 |
| [16:30] | You should think very carefully about… | 你应该好好想想 |
| [16:39] | Heidi, if you were calling to threaten me, | 海蒂 如果你打电话来威胁我 |
| [16:41] | because you want something, I need to warn you. | 是想要什么 我得提醒你 |
| [16:44] | I will not sit by and… | 我不会无动于衷 |
| [16:59] | Heidi… | 海蒂 |
| [17:01] | This is about your future. | 这关乎你的未来 |
| [17:05] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我才来的 |
| [17:25] | Abe, I need the burgers. | 亚伯 汉堡好了没啊 |
| [17:26] | They’re coming. Stand by. | 快好了 等着吧 |
| [17:28] | – These kids are gonna lose it. – I said stand by, Heidi. | -这些孩子等不及了 -我说了等着 海蒂 |
| [17:31] | I’m coming back in 30 seconds. | 我30秒后回来 |
| [17:33] | Sit anywhere. | 随便坐 |
| [18:16] | Thanks for your patience. It’s a little nuts in here. | 感谢你的耐心 这里有点乱 |
| [18:19] | Do you know what you’d like? | 你想好点什么了吗 |
| [18:25] | Special today is smoked mullet | 今天的特价是熏鲱鱼 |
| [18:26] | plus cornbread or coleslaw. | 加玉米面包或凉拌卷心菜 |
| [18:29] | – We also have a chowder that… – Miss. | -我们还有一份杂烩 -女士 |
| [18:30] | I’m gonna stop you right there. | 不用说了 |
| [18:33] | Because you had me at chowder. | 我就点杂烩了 |
| [18:36] | Okay. Uh, anything else? | 好 还要别的吗 |
| [18:39] | – Nope. – Anything to drink? | -不了 -喝点什么吗 |
| [18:42] | – No. – Okay. | -不了 -好 |
| [18:45] | Coffee? | 咖啡 |
| [18:56] | How was everything? | 用餐愉快吗 |
| [18:58] | Good. Yeah. Great, thanks. | 挺好的 谢谢 |
| [19:01] | $18.50. | 18块5 |
| [19:03] | Yeah. Of course. | 好的 |
| [19:09] | You know what, my card’s kind of screwed up right now. | 我的卡好像不能用了 |
| [19:15] | And I only have a 20. | 我只有20块 |
| [19:17] | That doesn’t leave much of a tip. I’m sorry. | 没多少小费了 抱歉 |
| [19:18] | Don’t worry about it. | 没事 |
| [19:22] | I usually have more cash, you know. | 我一般会带更多现金的 |
| [19:26] | Put your business card in the jar, | 把名片放在罐子里 |
| [19:27] | maybe your luck will change. | 也许你会转运的 |
| [19:32] | 你房子下面有黑金吗 想知道就把名片留下 | |
| [19:49] | Wha– No. Carras-co. “Co.” C-O. | 不 卡拉斯 科 是科 |
| [19:52] | He’s with the Inspector General at DoD. | 他是国防部监察局的 |
| [19:54] | I want you to get me anything you can on this guy. | 你帮我查一下这个家伙 |
| [19:56] | Okay, you got it. | 好吧 明白了 |
| [19:57] | You just let him waltz right into the office, huh? | 你就让他直接找上门了 |
| [20:00] | – I did try to… – He gave her my number. | -我有试着 -他给了她我的号码 |
| [20:02] | He’s using her. | 他在利用她 |
| [20:03] | Listen, I’m gonna spend a couple more days down here, | 我要在这里多待几天 |
| [20:06] | – tie things off. – Okay. | -把事情摆平 -好的 |
| [20:08] | You mean in Milwaukee? | 你是说在密尔沃基 |
| [20:18] | So I follow her, | 我跟着她 |
| [20:19] | and she takes the harmonica to Cruz’s room, | 她把口琴拿到克鲁兹的房间 |
| [20:21] | and they were in there for quite a while, | 他们在那里待了很长一段时间 |
| [20:23] | alone, just the two of them. | 只有他们两个人 |
| [20:25] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
| [20:25] | Anyway, I thought I should let you know. | 总之 我想得应该告诉你 |
| [20:28] | – Uh, again… – Fucking kidding me, Heidi? | -再说一下 -逗我呢 海蒂 |
| [20:30] | The fuck are these rocks? | 这石头真他妈烦 |
| [20:32] | People like it. | 人们都很喜欢 |
| [20:34] | Colin, get off the phone. | 科林 挂断电话 |
| [20:35] | The world doesn’t just stop because fucking Ron decides… | 世界不会因为罗恩 |
| [20:37] | – Colin, he’s your boss. – …that he wants to hang | -科林 他是你老板 -想在周中见面 |
| [20:39] | in the middle of the work week. That man is so… | 就停止的 那人真是 |
| [20:43] | – Come on in. – Great! Thank you. | -进来吧 -好的 谢谢 |
| [20:45] | – This is… stunning. – Gorgeous. | -这太惊人了 -非常美 |
| [20:47] | Really. Hi! Nice to see you! | 是的 很高兴见到你 |
| [20:52] | This place is incredible. | 这地方真是难以置信 |
| [20:54] | I love how, just simple it is. | 我很喜欢这种简单的元素 |
| [20:59] | We tried the whole big house thing– the lawn, the pool. | 我们住过了大房子 草坪 游泳池 |
| [21:03] | – It just wasn’t for us. – Yeah. I… I know what you mean. | -不适合我们 -我明白 |
| [21:06] | Kate, do we have sage in the garden? | 凯特 花园有鼠尾草吗 |
| [21:09] | Yes, Chef. | 有 厨师 |
| [21:11] | I think we’re supposed to leave now. | 我们该走了 |
| [21:12] | Well, I would love to see the garden anyway. | 正好我也想去看看花园 |
| [21:15] | Right this way. | 这边 |
| [21:20] | So… how’s it going with the Homecoming thing? | 归途的事怎么样 |
| [21:25] | You guys are over at Mirror Pond, right? | 你们在镜池吧 |
| [21:27] | Yeah. Right. | 对 |
| [21:29] | Good. You know, we’re, uh… | 很好 我们 |
| [21:31] | We’re just squatting at the complex for now | 我们先待在大楼里 |
| [21:34] | – until Geist builds that… – The Wellness Center. | -等盖斯特建好 -健康中心 |
| [21:36] | – Right. – Right. | -对 -对 |
| [21:37] | So, you know, by then, we should be in a proper facility. | 到时候设施就完整了 |
| [21:42] | Making due. | 先将就一下 |
| [21:49] | We really appreciate you guys inviting us, Ron. | 我们真的很感谢你们的邀请 罗恩 |
| [21:53] | You know, the truth is I’ve been so buried, | 我其实特别忙 |
| [21:54] | I haven’t really had a… chance… | 真的没有机会 |
| [21:56] | But you must be feeling good about it. | 但你一定感觉很好吧 |
| [21:59] | I mean, if you’re gonna take your hand off it for the day. | 休息一天 |
| [22:01] | Well, to be honest… I’m not feeling good, Ron. | 老实说我有点不舒服 罗恩 |
| [22:05] | You’re not? | 是吗 |
| [22:09] | No, I’m feeling great. | 不 我感觉很棒 |
| [22:14] | That-That’s what I love about you, man. | 我就喜欢你这样 伙计 |
| [22:16] | You’re a throwback. | 你很守旧 |
| [22:18] | You’re a killer. | 是个杀手 |
| [22:22] | You bring this thing home for me, | 你帮我搞定这事 |
| [22:24] | I could see you moving up to Redwood. | 应该就能去红木了 |
| [22:26] | And then maybe we get you out to the farm. | 说不定能让你去农场 |
| [22:28] | Meet Mr. Geist. | 见见盖斯特先生 |
| [22:31] | He’s hilarious. | 他很滑稽 |
| [22:33] | Yeah, the table’s set, my friend. | 餐桌搞定 我的朋友 |
| [22:35] | Thank you, Ron. | 谢谢 罗恩 |
| [22:37] | Don’t thank me. Just get it done. | 不要谢我 赶紧搞定 |
| [22:45] | I’m gonna step outside for a second | 我出去一下 |
| [22:47] | just to check in with the sitter. | 问问保姆情况 |
| [22:50] | – Go for it. – Okay. | -去吧 -好的 |
| [23:06] | Hey Colin. What’s up? | 科林 你好啊 |
| [23:08] | Heidi. I appreciate you picking up. | 海蒂 很感谢你接电话 |
| [23:12] | Well, sure. S-Sorry. Did I miss one of your calls, or…? | 没事 抱歉 我没接到你的电话吗 还是 |
| [23:15] | Heidi, what are we doing here? | 海蒂 我们在干什么 |
| [23:19] | – You mean here at Homecoming? – Yes, Heidi. | -你是说归途吗 -是的 海蒂 |
| [23:21] | At Homecoming. What’s our mission? | 我们在归途的使命是什么 |
| [23:23] | Well, we are treating PTSD | 治疗创伤后应激障碍 |
| [23:26] | like a cancer, something to be… | 就像癌症 |
| [23:29] | eradicated, not just managed. | 要根除 而非控制 |
| [23:31] | And? | 还有呢 |
| [23:34] | Well, and… | 还有 |
| [23:36] | To those… | 为了 |
| [23:40] | To those ends, we are using… | 为了达到目的 我们使用 |
| [23:43] | medication to delete the harmful responses | 消除对创伤记忆 |
| [23:47] | to the traumatic memories. | 有害反应的药物 |
| [23:49] | – Good, and-and you’re on board with that? – Yes. | -很好 你也接受吧 -是的 |
| [23:51] | Of course. I’m sorry, Colin. | 当然 抱歉 科林 |
| [23:53] | Did we get some negative feedback or something? | 我们得到负面反馈了吗 |
| [23:56] | Do we need negative feedback, Heidi, | 海蒂 我们需要负面反馈 |
| [23:57] | to remember to stay on our game, to know that our asses | 来记得要继续坚持 来知道我们 |
| [24:01] | – are on the line? – No, of course not. | -没有偏离目标吗 -当然不是 |
| [24:03] | I’m just wondering if there’s something | 我只是想知道 |
| [24:05] | specific that you’re referring to. | 你在说什么具体事情吗 |
| [24:07] | Yeah, there is. There is. | 是的 有 |
| [24:13] | Does this have to do with the chair thing yesterday? | 这跟昨天的椅子有关系吗 |
| [24:15] | The chair. No, Heidi-Heidi, | 椅子 不 海蒂 |
| [24:17] | I’m talking about your little encounter with Walter Cruz, | 我说的是你和沃特·克鲁兹的小邂逅 |
| [24:20] | alone… in his bedroom. | 单独在他的卧室 |
| [24:24] | How do you know about that? | 你怎么知道的 |
| [24:26] | I know all sorts of things, Heidi. It’s my facility. | 我知道很多事 海蒂 那是我的地盘 |
| [24:29] | What the fuck were you doing, Heidi? | 你在那干什么 海蒂 |
| [24:30] | Uh, Colin, it was a private conversation. | 科林 那是私人谈话 |
| [24:32] | Because I’ll tell ya, if it was anybody else, uh… | 如果是其他人 |
| [24:33] | No, it was a situation where… | 不 这种情况 |
| [24:35] | …it’d be pretty clear what you were doing, | 很清楚你在做什么 |
| [24:36] | what you were, you know, up to. | 知道你想干什么 |
| [24:38] | And I-I realize, how taken out of context, | 我知道单看这件事 |
| [24:40] | this might seem inappropriate. | 可能不是很合适 |
| [24:41] | No, it’s completely inappropriate. | 这非常不合适 |
| [24:42] | I mean, there’s no question of that. | 这是毫无疑问的 |
| [24:44] | No, that’s not what I’m talking about, Heidi! | 我没在说这个 海蒂 |
| [24:44] | No, and I’m sorry if I might have stepped over a line. | 如果我越界了 我很抱歉 |
| [24:46] | I’m talking about what you did. | 我在说你做了什么 |
| [24:51] | What did I do? | 我做了什么 |
| [24:52] | What you gave to him. | 你给他的东西 |
| [24:54] | – The harmonica? – Yes, Heidi. | -口琴 -是的 海蒂 |
| [24:56] | The harmonica. | 口琴 |
| [24:58] | I-I’m not following you. | 我没懂你的意思 |
| [24:59] | Okay, it didn’t occur to you the kind of effect | 你没想过这种东西 |
| [25:01] | that an object like this could have? | 可能会带来什么影响吗 |
| [25:03] | Like something directly tied to the emotions | 比如跟我们要抹除的情绪 |
| [25:05] | that we’re trying to delete? | 有直接的联系 |
| [25:07] | Okay, Heidi, what do we know about triggering flashbacks? | 海蒂 我们对触发闪回有什么了解 |
| [25:10] | How does that work? | 这是怎么一回事 |
| [25:11] | It’s a, confluence of rele… | 这是一个相关 |
| [25:13] | Right. A confluence of relevant stimuli, | 没错 相关刺激的汇合 |
| [25:16] | like sounds, smells, touch. | 比如声音 气味 触觉 |
| [25:18] | – I know. – Oh, you know? | -我知道 -你知道 |
| [25:20] | Oh, and-and yet, | 然而 |
| [25:21] | you still handed him a big fucking chunk of that, huh? | 你还是把口琴给他了 对吧 |
| [25:24] | With no idea, uh, what it could potentially combine with, | 不知道有什么潜在的结合 |
| [25:27] | what it could trigger? | 能触发什么 |
| [25:28] | I mean, do you not see what an enormous fucking liability | 你不知道这能造成多大的 |
| [25:31] | – that creates? – No, I do, I do, but I… | -负担吗 -不 我知道 但我 |
| [25:33] | Oh, wonderful. So then, what I want to know | 太棒了 那我想知道 |
| [25:36] | then is, if you did it on purpose. | 你是不是故意的 |
| [25:40] | If you deliberately tried to undermine | 如果你想故意破坏 |
| [25:43] | what we’re trying to do here, | 我们的成果 |
| [25:46] | – or if you’re just so naive and-and dimwitted… – No. | -还是你很傻很天真 -不 |
| [25:50] | – I was just thinking. I was… – Oh, wait. | -我只是在想 我 -等等 |
| [25:52] | – So you admit that it was deliberate? – No. I… I just think, | -所以你承认是故意的 -不 我只是想 |
| [25:56] | with-with Walter, we might be able to preserve certain… | 我们也许能保存沃特某些 |
| [25:59] | Okay, h-hold on, hold on. Wait. | 等等 等等 |
| [26:01] | So, wait. You’re advocating | 等等 所以你主张 |
| [26:02] | that we take our experimental trials, | 我们把试验 |
| [26:04] | our-our clean data sets, and-and we do what with them, Heidi? | 和干净数据集干什么 海蒂 |
| [26:07] | – No. No. Uh… – What? We, uh… | -不 不 -干什么 我们 |
| [26:08] | – We take a shit all over them? – I know… No. | -来批判一下 -不 |
| [26:10] | Is that, is that what you’re saying, Heidi? | 是这意思吗 海蒂 |
| [26:11] | – Just to shit all over them? – No, I’m not… | -只是为了批判一下吗 -不 不是 |
| [26:12] | Oh, yes, you are. Obviously, you are. | 很明显你就是这意思 |
| [26:13] | – No, I’m not saying that. – You know, to just… | -不 我不是这意思 -就 |
| [26:16] | completely compromise our results, just– | 把结果都毁了 |
| [26:18] | just totally fuck them up, this is what I would do. | 全毁掉 换了我就会的 |
| [26:22] | I-I, um… I just feared | 我只是害怕 |
| [26:26] | we were losing Cruz entirely, so I made a judgment that… | 完全失去克鲁兹 所以我做出了判断 |
| [26:28] | So this wasn’t an erratic, emotional outburst on your part? | 所以这不是你情绪爆发吗 |
| [26:32] | You were doing your job, you were… | 你在工作 你是 |
| [26:33] | you were trying to help? | 你是想帮忙 |
| [26:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
| [26:36] | Okay, well, listen to me then, Heidi. | 那么听我说 海蒂 |
| [26:39] | Stop helping. | 别帮忙了 |
| [26:41] | Do what I’m telling you to do. | 照我说的去做 |
| [26:43] | Review the memory, observe the effects, | 审查记忆 观察效果 |
| [26:45] | record the data. Understood? | 记录数据 明白吗 |
| [26:48] | Yes. | 明白 |
| [26:49] | If something like this happens again, trust me, | 如果再发生这样的事 相信我 |
| [26:51] | I will find out about it, and you will be out on your ass. | 我会查出来的 然后你就被解雇了 |
| [26:57] | And then what will happen to your little boyfriend? | 那你的小男朋友会怎么样呢 |
| [27:01] | So put your emotions aside and do your fucking job, understood? | 所以别带私人感情 做好自己的工作 明白吗 |
| [27:07] | – Heidi? – Yes. Understood. | -海蒂 -明白 |