时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Just a reminder. | 提醒一下 |
[00:12] | Submit your weekly research documents | 明天结束前要交 |
[00:15] | by the end of day tomorrow. | 周研究文案了 |
[00:19] | All right, so next Tuesday you have a paper due, | 论文下周二交 |
[00:22] | and you also have your end-of-unit exam. | 还有单元测验 |
[00:26] | I have posted a practice exam. | 我上传了一个练习卷 |
[00:29] | Please take advantage of it. | 好好利用一下 |
[00:31] | All right, class dismissed. | 下课 |
[00:49] | Professor Morisseau? | 莫里索教授 |
[00:50] | – Yes? – I’m Thomas Carrasco. I’m… | -嗯 -我是托马斯·卡拉斯科 我 |
[00:54] | Ms. Morisseau, if you’ll give me just a few moments… | 莫里索女士 借你一点时间 |
[00:55] | We’ve spoken. I told you, I don’t know anything | 我们谈过了 我说了你那个投诉 |
[00:58] | – about your complaint. – Yes, I know. And I know | -我什么都不知道 -我知道 |
[00:59] | that you’re busy, and I don’t want to take up any more of your time, | 我也知道你很忙 我不想占用你的时间 |
[01:02] | but if I could just speak to your son, to Walter? | 但我能和你儿子沃特聊聊吗 |
[01:05] | I’ve been unable to locate him, but I’m sure that you… | 我一直找不到他 但我相信你 |
[01:07] | – No. – No what? | -不 -不什么 |
[01:08] | You will not. | 不行 |
[01:10] | You will never speak to him. | 你永远都不能跟他谈话 |
[01:12] | – Do you understand me? – Ms. Morisseau, wait… | -明白了吗 -莫里索女士 等等 |
[01:29] | I know what people think. | 我知道人们怎么想 |
[01:31] | I’m just a… I’m a cog. | 我只是个齿轮 |
[01:35] | And I am. | 我是 |
[01:37] | I elevate or dismiss the complaint. | 我只能升级或取消投诉 |
[01:41] | But that decision… | 但是这个决定 |
[01:45] | that decision is used to turn other cogs, | 这个决定是用来转动其他齿轮的 |
[01:47] | and they turn others. | 他们再转动其他的 |
[01:49] | And that’s what justice is. | 这才是公正 |
[01:51] | And I don’t understand why everybody I speak to | 我不明白为什么每个人跟我说话时 |
[01:54] | either obstructs or deflects or… | 要么推托 要么转移话题 要么 |
[01:56] | Lies? | 撒谎 |
[01:58] | Yes. | 对 |
[02:00] | And all I’m trying to do is establish what happened | 我只想知道到底发生了什么 |
[02:03] | and who’s responsible. | 是谁的责任 |
[02:05] | And I don’t understand why you won’t help me. | 你为什么不帮我 |
[02:08] | Why would I help you? | 我为什么要帮你 |
[02:12] | Because I don’t think your son did anything wrong. | 因为我觉得你儿子没做错事 |
[02:18] | Of course he didn’t. | 当然没有 |
[02:23] | I think something was done to him. | 我觉得你儿子被迫害了 |
[02:50] | Walter Cruz. Week five. | 沃特·克鲁兹 第五周 |
[02:53] | Where should we… start today? | 今天从哪开始 |
[02:57] | We could talk about the other day, in my room? | 可以谈谈那天在我房间的事 |
[03:01] | Let’s just stay focused on your treatment for now. | 我们还是专注你的治疗吧 |
[03:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:08] | we’ve been talking about your friend Lesky, how he died. | 我们一直在谈论你的朋友莱斯基 他是怎么死的 |
[03:12] | Right. | 对 |
[03:13] | How are you feeling about that today? | 你今天感觉怎么样 |
[03:17] | I’m less focused on it. | 没那么在意了 |
[03:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:22] | I don’t know, I guess… | 不知道 可能 |
[03:24] | I guess I’m just more in the present. | 可能我更在意当下吧 |
[03:28] | But you and he were close. | 但你和他关系很好 |
[03:31] | Yeah. It sucks. | 是的 这很难受 |
[03:39] | can you tell me about that day again? | 你能再说说那天吗 |
[03:42] | What happened. | 发生了什么事 |
[03:44] | To Lesky? | 莱斯基吗 |
[03:46] | Yes. | 对 |
[03:48] | He died. | 他死了 |
[03:49] | I told you he died. | 我说了他死了 |
[03:50] | And what was that like? | 当时是什么情况 |
[03:53] | We spoke about this. | 我们说过了 |
[03:54] | – I-I told you what happened. – That’s right. | -我把经过都告诉你了 -没错 |
[03:56] | So why do we need to speak about it again? | 那为什么还要再说一遍 |
[04:00] | I’m… | 我 |
[04:01] | curious how you’re feeling about it today. | 对你今天的感受有点好奇 |
[04:03] | I don’t feel anything about it. | 我没什么感觉 |
[04:06] | You don’t feel sad? Angry? | 你不难过 生气吗 |
[04:09] | Not really. No. | 没有 |
[04:13] | And you’re… | 你 |
[04:17] | you’re okay letting go of those feelings? | 你对这些感受已经释然了吗 |
[04:20] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[04:22] | You don’t feel responsible for them? | 你不自责了吗 |
[04:25] | No. I mean… isn’t that why we’re here? | 不是 所以才要治疗啊 |
[04:28] | To move on? I-I thought that was a good thing. | 向前看 我觉得这是好事 |
[04:33] | Yes. Of course. It is. | 当然 |
[04:36] | It’s a good thing. | 这是好事 |
[04:40] | Now you can get started on, uh, Titanic Reborn. | 现在你可以看《泰坦尼克号重生》了 |
[04:48] | The last of the trilogy, after Titanic Rising? | 三部曲的最后一部 《泰坦尼克号复活》下一部 |
[04:52] | – What’s that? – What’s what? | -那是什么 -什么是什么 |
[04:54] | Titanic Rising. | 《泰坦尼克号复活》 |
[04:57] | – Very funny. – What is that, like a…? | -真有意思 -那是什么 |
[05:03] | Titanic Rising, the sequel. | 《泰坦尼克号复活》 续集 |
[05:06] | Ten times as good as the original. | 比原著好十倍 |
[05:12] | All right, you’re joking. | 好吧 你在开玩笑 |
[05:16] | No, Walter. Are you? | 不 沃特 你在开玩笑吗 |
[05:24] | The joke you, Shrier and Lesky played on Benji. | 你 希瑞尔和莱斯基对班吉开的玩笑啊 |
[05:28] | The fake movie. | 那部假电影 |
[05:33] | I did that? | 是吗 |
[05:36] | Yes. Do you not… | 是啊 你不 |
[05:38] | I told you that? | 我跟你说的吗 |
[05:41] | The-the prank. | 恶作剧啊 |
[05:47] | Oh, yeah, no. | 不 |
[05:49] | Me and Shrier, we-we made it up. | 我和希瑞尔 那是我们编的 |
[05:51] | No, Lesky did. Do… | 不 是莱斯基编的 你 |
[05:53] | You don’t remember that? | 你不记得了吗 |
[05:58] | No. | 嗯 |
[06:00] | No, I don’t. | 不记得了 |
[06:04] | Wait, does that mean something? | 等等 这意味着什么吗 |
[06:06] | Let’s just, uh… | 我们就 |
[06:09] | Why don’t you tell me about the day that Lesky died. | 你和我说说莱斯基死的那一天吧 |
[06:14] | Okay, you mean… | 你是说 |
[06:15] | Specifically. | 详细一点 |
[06:18] | Yeah, um… | 好 |
[06:21] | You all rode out together. | 你们一起坐车出去 |
[06:23] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:25] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[06:28] | Well, we all rode out together. | 我们一起坐车出去 |
[06:30] | Forget that I said that. | 忘了我说的话 |
[06:31] | Just… what do you recall? | 你还记得什么 |
[06:33] | Who was there? | 当时都有谁 |
[06:36] | Everyone. I mean, the guys, | 大家都在啊 |
[06:38] | we were all there together. | 我们都在 |
[06:42] | Walter, can you tell me something about… | 沃特 你能告诉我一些 |
[06:46] | being over there? | 那边的事吗 |
[06:46] | Just… what was life like? | 生活如何 |
[06:55] | You know… | 你知道 |
[06:59] | you know what I was focused on the most during that time? | 你知道我当时最关注的是什么吗 |
[07:05] | What? | 什么 |
[07:08] | The end. | 结束 |
[07:12] | That’s the part I remember the most. | 我对这部分记得最清楚 |
[07:15] | You know, knowing what that felt like. | 知道那种感觉 |
[07:17] | Knowing that I was going home to see my mom and my aunt. | 知道我要回家看到我妈和姨妈 |
[07:20] | And… nothing else was real compared to that. | 没什么比这更真实了 |
[07:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:28] | That’s a good place to stop for today. | 今天就到这吧 |
[07:32] | Did I do something wrong, or…? | 我做错什么了吗 |
[07:36] | Is this a test? | 这是测试吗 |
[07:39] | – No, it’s not. I’m just… – Heidi, | -不 不是 我只是 -海蒂 |
[07:40] | I know who those people are. | 我知道那些人是谁 |
[07:44] | Shrier, Benji, Lesky– they’re all great guys. | 希瑞尔 班吉 莱斯基 他们都很棒 |
[07:46] | I know… I know what you’re talking about. | 我知道你在说什么 |
[07:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:54] | And I feel fine. | 而且我感觉不错 |
[07:56] | Seriously, for the first time in a long time, | 说真的 很久都没有过了 |
[07:59] | I feel great. | 我感觉很好 |
[08:05] | I know what you’ve been up to. | 我知道你想干什么 |
[08:08] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[08:09] | The staff called from the villa. | 工作人员从别墅打电话来 |
[08:11] | They wanted to know about any dietary restrictions. | 他们想知道有没有饮食限制 |
[08:14] | Well, you better tell them, honey. | 你最好告诉他们 亲爱的 |
[08:16] | Colin, it’s too much. | 科林 太过了吧 |
[08:18] | You didn’t have to do that. | 你不必这么做 |
[08:20] | 16 years, honey. | 16年了 亲爱的 |
[08:21] | It’s… it’s worth celebrating, you know? | 值得庆祝一下 |
[08:24] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:28] | How’s it going there? What did she say? | 那边情况如何 她怎么说 |
[08:30] | I, uh… you know, I haven’t even talked to her yet. | 我还没跟她谈 |
[08:33] | Colin, don’t be squeamish. | 科林 别想太多了 |
[08:34] | She called because she wants something. Just ask her. | 她打来就是想要什么东西 问她就行了 |
[08:36] | I-I will honey. I-I got to go, okay? | 我会的 亲爱的 我挂了 好吗 |
[08:39] | Okay. Love you. | 好 爱你 |
[09:06] | These Pioneers, they’re-they’re, they’re tremendous record players, | 先锋牌的留声机非常棒 |
[09:10] | but you just have to keep that clean… | 但你必须保持清洁 |
[09:12] | – Mom. – Got to keep the fuzz ball. | -妈 -要保持整洁 |
[09:15] | – The needle. – Mom?! | -针 -妈 |
[09:18] | Heidi. This is Thomas. | 海蒂 这是托马斯 |
[09:20] | – I know who he is. – He just fixed | -我知道他是谁 -他刚把 |
[09:22] | my record player. Can you believe it? | 我的留声机修好了 你能相信吗 |
[09:28] | It was the stylus. | 唱针有点问题 |
[09:31] | What are you doing here? What’s going on? | 你在这干吗 怎么回事 |
[09:33] | I have some questions I… | 我有些问题 |
[09:34] | I answered your questions. | 我回答了 |
[09:36] | These are more specific. | 这些更具体 |
[09:37] | So you think you can just walk into my house and… | 你觉得可以随便进我家 |
[09:39] | Well, it’s my house, Heidi. | 这是我家 海蒂 |
[09:44] | He’s here about your old job. | 他是来谈你以前的工作的 |
[09:46] | Mom, can you just give us a minute, please? | 妈 回避一下好吗 |
[09:48] | – Why? – I don’t mind her participating, actually. | -为什么 -我其实不介意她在场 |
[09:50] | Okay, you, go to the kitchen. | 你去厨房 |
[10:00] | – Mom, please, just get in there. – All right, all right. | -妈 进屋吧 -好吧 |
[10:02] | Just take it easy. | 别激动 |
[10:04] | You could at least hear what he’s offering. | 至少听听他想干吗 |
[10:06] | He seems like a nice person. | 他看起来人不错 |
[10:08] | He’s not. | 并没有 |
[10:19] | What is all this? | 你这是干吗 |
[10:22] | The last time we talked, | 上次我们谈话的时候 |
[10:24] | you said you had no specific recollections | 你说你对归途的人 |
[10:26] | of the men you worked with at Homecoming, is that correct? | 没什么印象了 对吗 |
[10:30] | Yes. | 对 |
[10:31] | Including Walter Cruz? | 包括沃特·克鲁兹 |
[10:32] | Yes. | 对 |
[10:37] | There’s something I’d like you to hear. | 我想让你听个东西 |
[10:49] | Colin, it’s Heidi. | 科林 我是海蒂 |
[10:50] | Yeah, what is is, Heidi? I’m in the middle… | 海蒂 怎么了 我还在 |
[10:52] | I just finished a session with Walter Cruz. | 我刚和沃特·克鲁兹聊完 |
[10:54] | And he’s displaying much broader effects than we anticipated. | 他所表现的效果比我们预期的要大得多 |
[10:57] | I’m gonna order a neuro workup. | 我要预订神经检查 |
[11:00] | Slow down, Heidi, okay? | 别急 海蒂 好吗 |
[11:01] | – Okay. Sorry, sorry. – Just take me through this. | -好的 对不起 -跟我说说情况 |
[11:03] | All right, Cruz is week five. He’s been doing great. | 克鲁兹是第五周 他做得很好 |
[11:06] | We had identified a specific incident, | 我们确定了一个特定的事件 |
[11:07] | a friend of his who died, and we reviewed that last week, | 他有个朋友死了 我们上周回顾了一次 |
[11:10] | and this week, it’s gone. | 这周记忆就消失了 |
[11:13] | Gone? Are you sure? | 消失了 你确定吗 |
[11:15] | – Yes. Yes. – That’s great. | -是的 -太好了 |
[11:18] | No. No, Colin, it’s not just the traumatic reaction that’s gone. | 不 科林 不仅是创伤反应消失了 |
[11:22] | It is everything. The basic facts. | 所有的 基本事实都消失了 |
[11:24] | I mean, he’s even lost unrelated memories from months | 他甚至失去了事发前几个月的 |
[11:27] | – before the incident. – Yeah. | -不相关记忆 -嗯 |
[11:28] | Okay, so we’ll just, we’ll-we’ll tweak the medication. | 好吧 那我们就调整药物 |
[11:31] | – That’s fine. – It’s a serious, serious problem. | -没事的 -这个问题很严重 |
[11:32] | If other clients are having the same experience, | 如果其他客户也一样 |
[11:35] | we’re gonna have to do something before… | 我们得做点什么 以免 |
[11:36] | No, no, no. Heidi, stop. | 不 海蒂 停一下 |
[11:38] | Okay. Look at the big picture here. | 着眼大局 |
[11:40] | This is what we wanted. | 这就是我们想要的 |
[11:41] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[11:43] | He has friends, people that he cares about, | 他有朋友 有关心的人 |
[11:46] | and now they’re just starting… | 现在他们才刚刚 |
[11:48] | Okay, all right, but how did he seem? | 好吧 他看起来怎么样 |
[11:50] | What? | 什么 |
[11:51] | His temperament, his-his demeanor. | 他的气质 举止 |
[11:53] | – How-how-how was he feeling? – You mean… | -他感觉怎么样 -你是说 |
[11:56] | He said he felt great. | 他说他感觉很好 |
[11:58] | Well, there you go. | 这不就得了 |
[12:01] | No! No, Colin, you don’t understand. | 不 科林 你不明白 |
[12:04] | No, no, I do. I understand. You’re saying | 不 我明白 你是说 |
[12:05] | that there’s some collateral stuff | 有些副作用 |
[12:06] | that we still need to work on, and I hear that. | 还需我们继续努力 我听到了 |
[12:08] | But, well, the facts of what you’re telling me are, | 但你跟我说的事实是 |
[12:10] | what, a guy goes off and has a bunch of awful experiences. | 一个人参军了 经历了很多可怕的事情 |
[12:14] | Guy comes back, he gets treated, and now he feels better. | 现在回来接受治疗以后 他感觉好多了 |
[12:17] | So I’m not really sure what this, | 我不知道 |
[12:18] | you know, hysterical tone is all about. | 你这么歇斯底里干什么 |
[12:22] | Hysterical? | 歇斯底里 |
[12:34] | Oh, there we are. | 好了 |
[12:35] | Um, it’s April 10, 2018. | 今天是2018年4月10日 |
[12:38] | This is Heidi Bergman. | 我是海蒂·伯格曼 |
[12:39] | I’m with Homecoming client Walter Cruz, | 我和归途客户沃特·克鲁兹在一起 |
[12:41] | week one, session one. | 第一周 第一期 |
[12:44] | That’s you, right? | 这是你吧 |
[12:47] | I don’t… I mean, it sounds like me. | 我不 听起来像我 |
[12:49] | And you were there with Walter, correct? You knew him? | 你和沃特在一起 对吗 你认识他吗 |
[12:54] | I knew him at the time, I guess? | 当时认识吧 |
[12:56] | – I don’t… – And you two were close. | -我不 -你们两个很亲近 |
[12:58] | No. I keep telling you. | 没有 我一直在说 |
[12:59] | Here. | 来 |
[13:06] | – How does this…? – One moment, please. | -这是怎么 -请稍等 |
[13:14] | Haven’t what? | 没有过什么 |
[13:15] | Taken a road trip with a boyfriend? | 和男友一起公路旅行 |
[13:18] | Uh, on a road trip? | 公路旅行 |
[13:22] | I’ve had boyfriends. | 我有过男友 |
[13:23] | Yeah, but that’s not what I asked you. | 嗯 不过我问的不是这个 |
[13:25] | I know that’s not what you asked me. | 我知道你问的不是这个 |
[13:27] | I mean, come on. | 想想看 |
[13:29] | Windows down, radio’s on. | 摇下窗户 打开收音机 |
[13:33] | Flying through the pines. | 飞驰过松林 |
[13:36] | Colin, hi. | 科林 |
[13:39] | Yes, I’m actually… | 嗯 我正 |
[13:42] | – What? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没事 |
[13:45] | No. You heard something. | 不 你听到了什么 |
[13:46] | No, I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[13:51] | Ms. Bergman, there are six weeks of sessions on here, | 伯格曼女士 这里有六周的谈话 |
[13:53] | hours of recordings. | 很多个小时的录音 |
[13:55] | You were there every day. | 你每天都在那里 |
[13:58] | Where did you get these? | 你从哪儿弄到的 |
[13:59] | – You know where I got them. – No, I don’t. | -你知道我从哪里弄到的 -我不知道 |
[14:02] | Gloria Morisseau, Walter’s mom. | 格罗瑞娅·莫里索 沃特的妈妈 |
[14:06] | How did she get them? | 她怎么弄到的 |
[14:12] | You sent them to her. | 你寄给她的 |
[14:20] | That’s your handwriting, isn’t it? | 这是你的笔迹吧 |
[14:30] | Look, it’s clear you knew Walter, | 你很明显认识沃特 |
[14:32] | it’s clear that you two were close, | 你俩也很亲近 |
[14:33] | but you won’t admit it. Why? | 但你不承认 为什么 |
[14:36] | – Because I didn’t… – You did. | -因为我没有 -有 |
[14:38] | Joseph Shrier– how about him? | 约瑟夫·希瑞尔呢 |
[14:40] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[14:42] | He was another patient of yours. | 你的另一个病人 |
[14:43] | He’s now terrified at the sound of your name. | 他现在听到你的名字很就害怕 |
[14:45] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[14:46] | – I don’t know. – You do. | -我不知道 -你知道 |
[14:49] | You left the facility on May 15, | 你5月15日离职 |
[14:50] | the same day that Walter was discharged. | 沃特在同一天被开除了 |
[14:52] | – What happened on that day? – I don’t know. | -那天发生了什么事 -我不知道 |
[14:54] | I don’t believe you! No one will. | 我不相信 没人会信 |
[14:55] | Okay, I-I don’t know what it is that you want. | 我不知道你想怎么样 |
[14:57] | I just want to know what you did. | 我只想知道你做了什么 |
[14:58] | And I’m telling you. | 我告诉你了 |
[14:59] | What did you do to these men? | 你对这些人做了什么 |
[15:00] | – I don’t remember. – I don’t believe you. | -我不记得了 -我不相信 |
[15:02] | I don’t remember. That is the truth. | 我不记得了 这就是事实 |
[15:04] | Heidi? | 海蒂 |
[15:08] | I’ve got that appointment. Can you take me? | 我有个预约 你能带我去吗 |
[15:12] | – That appointment? – Look, I’m sorry, | -预约 -很抱歉 |
[15:13] | but I-I think it’s best if we continue here. | 但我们最好别中断 |
[15:15] | Well, we’ve been waiting for months. | 我们已经等了好几个月了 |
[15:17] | It’s with a specialist. We really need to go. | 这是专家 我们真的要走了 |
[15:19] | I’m-I’m sorry, but you were at work. | 抱歉 但你当时在工作 |
[15:21] | How were you gonna take her? | 你是怎么带她去的 |
[15:21] | Are you calling me a liar? | 你是说我撒谎吗 |
[15:24] | – No, I’m… – It’s none of your business, | -不 我 -我的日程 |
[15:26] | Mr. Carrasco, what my schedule is. | 不关你的事 卡拉斯科先生 |
[15:29] | Are we done? | 完事了吗 |
[15:30] | No, I think it’s important we get to the bottom of this. | 不 我觉得弄清这事很重要 |
[15:33] | Pack up your stuff. You’re leaving. | 收拾东西 走吧 |
[15:37] | Hysterical? | 歇斯底里 |
[15:38] | That’s what I’m hearing. | 我听到的就是这样 |
[15:42] | Hey, this isn’t therapy, | 我们所做的 |
[15:43] | – what we’ve done. – C-come on, Heidi, okay? | -不是治疗 -拜托 海蒂 |
[15:44] | We’ve-we’ve… we’ve erased things. We… | 我们抹除了一些东西 我们 |
[15:46] | You think that we can just pick and choose | 你以为影响哪些记忆 |
[15:48] | what memories get affected, like we’re shopping for shoes? | 是我们可以选择的吗 跟买鞋似的 |
[15:51] | – No, but we’ve changed him. – Nah, we helped him, and listen. | -不 但我们改变了他 -不 我们帮了他 |
[15:56] | I hear you, okay? We need to keep refining the medication. | 我听到了 我们需要继续改进药物 |
[15:59] | Absolutely. They’ll be boring their grandkids | 当然 他们会把精彩的战争故事 |
[16:01] | with their fascinating war stories, | 一遍一遍地跟孙子孙女说 |
[16:03] | but for now, Heidi, you should be proud. | 但是现在你应该感到骄傲 海蒂 |
[16:06] | Your whole approach, you know, that personal connection and– | 你整个方法 人际关系 |
[16:09] | I’ll bet that’s what put us over the top. | 这就是我们成功的原因 |
[16:11] | – No, this is– this is different. – Oh, man. | -不 这不一样 -天啊 |
[16:12] | I present this to the DoD, | 我把这个向国防部展示 |
[16:13] | and they are going to open the fucking hose. | 他们肯定会通过的 |
[16:16] | They’ll be able to deploy these guys way sooner than we thought. | 他们能很快派遣这帮人 比我们预期得快多了 |
[16:22] | Deploy them? | 派遣 |
[16:25] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:29] | They’re going back? | 他们要回去 |
[16:31] | Yes, they are. I mean, what… | 是啊 你以为 |
[16:34] | what did you think we’re doing here? | 你以为我们在干什么 |
[16:36] | Preparing them for civilian life. | 为重返社会做准备 |
[16:39] | Well, I mean, sure, maybe someday. | 嗯 有机会吧 |
[16:41] | But for right now, it’s all about durability, added use. | 但目前的重点是耐久性和增值性 |
[16:44] | If we could, you know, extend their… | 如果我们能延长他们的 |
[16:46] | Wh-When-when did this… | 我们什么时候 |
[16:48] | Always. | 一直都是 |
[16:49] | What better metric of success? | 如何提高成功的标准 |
[16:52] | But Walter– he doesn’t want that. | 但沃特 他不想这样 |
[16:54] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[16:56] | Uh, he-he told me. And I promised. | 他告诉我的 我也答应了 |
[16:58] | Okay, well, you had no business doing that, Heidi. | 海蒂 你不需要这么做 |
[17:00] | But, you know what, fine. Let’s-let’s go ahead | 但是没关系 我们把他拽出来吧 |
[17:02] | and pull him, all right? Just interrupt the treatment. | 好吗 中断治疗 |
[17:05] | – You-you saw the report on Shrier, didn’t you? – Yes. | -你看了希瑞尔的报告吧 -看了 |
[17:08] | Yeah, his family couldn’t handle him. | 他的家人应付不了他 |
[17:09] | They had to put him in a psychiatric facility. | 不得不把他送进精神病院 |
[17:10] | They got him in restraints, you know? | 把他关了起来 |
[17:13] | – I saw. – Okay, so let’s… | -我看到了 -那我们 |
[17:15] | let’s freeze Cruz’s meds, mid-cycle, to… | 在这期间中断克鲁兹的药物吧 |
[17:19] | to save his memories. | 来拯救他的记忆 |
[17:21] | See if he does any better. | 看看他能否表现得更好 |
[17:24] | No, we can’t. | 不行 |
[17:28] | Heidi. | 海蒂 |
[17:29] | Heidi, listen to me. | 海蒂 听我说 |
[17:33] | Stand back and look at what we’ve done. | 后退一步 看看我们的成果 |
[17:37] | We have saved these men | 我们把这些人 |
[17:38] | from a life of pain and anxiety and regret. | 从痛苦 焦虑和悔恨的人生中拯救出来了 |
[17:44] | They’re free from all that. | 他们没有那些感觉了 |
[17:47] | But Walter was making plans. | 但沃特制定了计划 |
[17:48] | – He thought that he… – Walter doesn’t belong to you, Heidi. | -他以为他 -沃特不属于你 海蒂 |
[17:51] | Walter is a soldier. | 沃特是一名士兵 |
[17:52] | He made a choice to fight for what he believes in, | 他选择为他所信仰的东西而战 |
[17:55] | to fight for his country. | 为国家而战 |
[17:56] | And we have given that back to him. | 我们还给他了 |
[18:00] | In the end, he’ll thank us for that. | 到最后 他会为此感谢我们的 |
[18:43] | Fuck you. Fuck you. | 操你妈 操你妈 |
[18:46] | Fuck you. | 操你妈 |
[18:49] | My God. | 天啊 |
[18:49] | Where are you going? Look, if you did something, | 你要去哪里 如果你做了什么事 |
[18:51] | if you’re in some kind of trouble, just tell me. | 遇到麻烦了 就告诉我 |
[18:54] | I don’t know what I did. | 我不知道我做了什么 |
[18:55] | I don’t know what’s going on. Do you? | 我不知道发生了什么事 你知道吗 |
[18:58] | – No, I… – Exactly. You don’t know. | -不 我 -没错 你不知道 |
[18:59] | I don’t know. No one knows anything. | 我不知道 没有人知道 |
[19:05] | – Hello. – Heidi, hey. It’s Hunter. | -喂 -海蒂 我是亨特 |
[19:09] | Everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[19:10] | Not really. No. | 并没有 |
[19:12] | – What’s wrong? – You were right. | -怎么了 -你说得对 |
[19:13] | – They’re coming after me. – Who-Who’s coming after you? | -他们来找我了 -谁来找你了 |
[19:16] | Fo-Forget it. I just– Can we talk later? | 算了 我们能晚点说吗 |
[19:18] | – Heidi, wait. What happened? – I just… | -海蒂 等等 发生了什么事 -我只是 |
[19:22] | It doesn’t matter. I’m-I’m leaving now. | 没事 我要走了 |
[19:23] | You’re leaving? Wh-Where are you going? | 你要走 去哪 |
[19:26] | I got the address of where I used to work. | 我拿到了我过去工作的地址 |
[19:28] | – I have to find someone. – Heidi, is this | -我得去找个人 -海蒂 |
[19:30] | – about what you think you did? – Yes. | -是因为你觉得你做了什么吗 -是的 |
[19:32] | – Yes. – Okay, well, look… | -是的 -好吧 |
[19:34] | if what you did is so bad, | 如果你做了坏事 |
[19:37] | these people, they could be accomplices | 这些人可能是帮凶 |
[19:39] | or-or even victims. | 或者甚至是受害者 |
[19:41] | So, what, are you just gonna confront them? | 那你就与他们对峙吗 |
[19:43] | I mean, how are they gonna react, right? | 他们会有什么反应呢 |
[19:46] | I’m-I’m tired of waiting. | 我厌倦了等待 |
[19:47] | I’m tired of knowing nothing. | 我厌倦了什么都不知道 |
[19:51] | Okay. Well, listen, do you at least have somebody | 好吧 你至少找个人 |
[19:53] | that you can bring along? | 一起去吧 |
[19:54] | You don’t have to go through this alone, Heidi. | 海蒂 你不必独自承受 |
[19:58] | You can ask for help. | 你可以寻求帮助 |
[20:09] | Oh, yeah, no. | 不 |
[20:10] | Me and Shrier, we-we made it up. | 我和希瑞尔 那是我们编的 |
[20:12] | No, Lesky did. Do… | 不 是莱斯基编的 你 |
[20:15] | You don’t remember that? | 你不记得了吗 |
[20:17] | No. | 嗯 |
[20:19] | No, I don’t. Um… | 不记得了 |
[20:22] | Wait, does that mean something? | 等等 这意味着什么吗 |
[20:24] | Let’s just, uh… | 我们就 |
[20:26] | Why don’t you tell me about the day that Lesky died. | 你和我说说莱斯基死的那一天吧 |
[20:31] | – Okay. You mean… – Specifically. | -你是说 -详细一点 |
[21:23] | So, where is this place? | 这个地方在哪里 |
[21:24] | Tampa. | 坦帕 |
[21:26] | What-what are we looking for? | 我们要找什么 |
[21:28] | Someone you used to work with? | 你的同事 |
[21:29] | Yes. His name is Colin. | 对 他叫科林 |
[21:33] | And he’s there now? | 他现在在那吗 |
[21:34] | I don’t know. He used to work there. | 我不知道 他之前在那里工作 |
[21:36] | It’s all I have to go on. | 我只能从这着手 |
[21:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:41] | You sure you don’t want to just go see a movie? | 你确定不去看个电影吗 |
[21:46] | Yeah. I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[21:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:52] | You’re the boss. | 听你的 |
[22:57] | Don’t break anything. You’ll have to pay for it. | 别弄坏东西 不然要赔 |
[22:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:58] | Don’t break anything. You’ll have to pay for it. | 别弄坏东西 不然要赔 |