时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:47] | You get carsick? | 你晕车吗 |
[00:51] | No. | 不晕 |
[00:53] | Me, neither. Just… | 我也是 |
[01:03] | Did you know that there’s actually no such thing as an inner ear? | 你知道其实没有内耳这一说吗 |
[01:32] | Uh, sorry. But your daughter took something, | 打扰了 你女儿拿走了一个东西 |
[01:34] | – and I need to… – Took something? | -我得 -拿了什么 |
[01:36] | An envelope. | 信封 |
[01:39] | She’s not here. | 她不在 |
[01:42] | Did she take the envelope with her? | 她带信封了吗 |
[01:44] | What difference does it make? | 有什么区别吗 |
[01:49] | There was information on it. Addresses. | 上面有信息 地址 |
[01:55] | Wha… | 什 |
[01:57] | Wait a minute, did-did she go to Tampa? | 等一下 她去坦帕了吗 |
[02:04] | I’m so– I’m sorry, are you gonna, you gonna tell me? | 抱歉 你要告诉我吗 |
[02:09] | I have another doctor’s appointment. | 我还有一个医生的预约 |
[02:15] | You’ve reached the voice mail box of… Pamela Bailey. | 这是帕梅拉·贝利的语音信箱 |
[02:19] | Pam, hi, it’s Thomas Carrasco. | 帕姆 我是托马斯·卡拉斯科 |
[02:21] | I have reason to believe that Heidi Bergman is returning | 我有理由相信海蒂·伯格曼 |
[02:23] | to the Homecoming facility, possibly to destroy evidence. | 回归途了 有可能要破坏证据 |
[02:27] | And so, I’m, uh, a-attempting an, uh, intercept. | 我要去拦住她 |
[02:31] | And I’ll-I’ll update you as soon as possible. | 我会尽快向你汇报最新的情况 |
[02:35] | To review your message, press one. | 重听您的消息 请按1 |
[02:38] | Pam, hi, it’s Thomas Carrasco. | 帕姆 我是托马斯·卡拉斯科 |
[02:40] | I have reason to believe that Heidi Bergman… | 我有理由相信海蒂·伯格曼 |
[02:42] | Walter is a soldier. | 沃特是一名士兵 |
[02:43] | He made a choice to fight for what he believes in, | 他选择为他所信仰的东西而战 |
[02:46] | to fight for his country, and we have given that back to him. | 为国家而战 我们还给他了 |
[02:51] | In the end, he’ll thank us for that. | 到最后 他会为此感谢我们的 |
[03:07] | …cool artsy things we do here. | 这里非常棒 |
[03:09] | And, well, it’s a very supportive environment, | 而且大家都会互相支持 |
[03:11] | and– ooh, here she is. | 她来了 |
[03:12] | Heidi. Do you want to say hey to the guys? | 海蒂 跟他们打个招呼吧 |
[03:15] | Just, like, let them know what they can expect, or… | 让他们了解一下情况 |
[03:18] | Yes, sure. | 好 |
[03:23] | I-I’m Heidi Bergman. | 我是海蒂·伯格曼 |
[03:27] | We’re so… grateful, | 我们非常感激 |
[03:30] | on behalf of, uh… | 代表 |
[03:34] | Um, thank you for keeping us safe and we’re very grateful. | 谢谢你们保护我们 我们非常感激 |
[03:40] | We… | 我们 |
[03:46] | Heidi, what’s the problem? | 海蒂 怎么了 |
[03:49] | Heidi… | 海蒂 |
[03:52] | Maybe you should go up to your office | 去你的办公室吧 |
[03:53] | and we can take care of this. | 我们可以搞定 |
[03:55] | No, uh… | 不 |
[03:56] | You just seem a little confused. | 你好像有点迷茫 |
[04:00] | I’m fine. I wrote the script. | 没事 稿子是我写的 |
[04:10] | Welcome to the Homecoming Transitional Support Center. | 欢迎来到归途过渡支持中心 |
[04:15] | This is Craig. He is our life skills counselor. | 这是克雷格 他是我们的生活技能师 |
[04:19] | You’ll be meeting him in roleplay exercises and improv exercises. | 你们会在角色扮演和即兴练习中见到他 |
[04:23] | And– I know. | 我懂 |
[04:25] | Don’t worry, you’ll love it. | 别担心 你们会喜欢的 |
[04:28] | And you’ve already met Reina. | 你们已经见过蕾娜了 |
[04:31] | She’s on the desk. | 她是前台 |
[04:32] | Uh, look out for her. She’s a beast. | 当心哦 她可不好惹 |
[04:39] | And, like I said, I’m Heidi. | 我也介绍过自己了 我叫海蒂 |
[04:41] | Homecoming is a safe space | 归途是一个安全的地方 |
[04:45] | for you to reflect on your service | 来供你们回顾服役 |
[04:48] | and think about what comes next. | 以及思考未来 |
[04:53] | I can’t wait to hear your stories and talk to you | 我等不及要听听你们的故事 |
[04:56] | about where you see yourselves in the years to come. | 然后聊聊你们对未来的打算了 |
[05:02] | Does anyone have any questions I can answer? | 大家还有问题吗 |
[05:09] | Turn left onto Mirror Pond Road. | 左拐进入镜池路 |
[05:24] | So his office is here? | 他的办公室在这里 |
[05:26] | This Colin guy? | 那个科林 |
[05:28] | This is the address. | 地址是这里 |
[05:37] | If he’s here, we’ll find him. | 如果他在这里 我们会找到他的 |
[06:39] | 镜池 健康中心 | |
[06:48] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[06:49] | – I shouldn’t be able to, no. – Excuse me. | -我应该不行 不 -不好意思 |
[06:51] | – Uh, yes? – Uh, I’m looking for– | -嗯 -我想找 |
[06:53] | it’s-it’s called Homecoming. | 一个叫归途的地方 |
[06:55] | Uh, I don’t, there’s a bunch of things up there. I don’t know. | 我不 上面有很多地方我都不不熟悉 |
[06:58] | Well, it’s here. It’s a counseling center for veterans. | 就在这里 是一个退伍军人咨询中心 |
[07:00] | – You work here, don’t you? – I’m sorry, I have to– | -你在这里工作 不是吗 -对不起 我得 |
[07:02] | Yeah, okay. Be there in a second… | 好 马上到 |
[07:04] | – Okay, now, look, maybe… – No, she doesn’t know anything. | -好吧 也许 -她什么都不知道 |
[07:07] | H-He’s got to be up here somewhere. | 他肯定在上面 |
[09:03] | Hi, Pam. | 帕姆 |
[09:04] | What’s going on, Thomas? | 怎么了 托马斯 |
[09:06] | – Um, I left a message. – I got that. | -我留了个信息 -我收到了 |
[09:09] | – You’re at the facility now? – I am, yes. | -你现在在归途吗 -是的 |
[09:12] | And the waitress is there. She’s destroying evidence? | 女服务员也在那儿 她在破坏证据吗 |
[09:16] | She’s, um… | 她 |
[09:19] | I may have misinterpreted her location. | 我好像弄错了她的位置 |
[09:24] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[09:27] | She doesn’t seem to be here. | 她好像不在这里 |
[09:29] | So she’s not destroying evidence? | 所以她没在破坏证据 |
[09:33] | Well, she did steal an envelope, I believe. | 她的确是偷了一个信封 |
[09:36] | – Containing what? – No, just, uh, | -里面有什么 -不 只有 |
[09:38] | the envelope itself. | 一个信封 |
[09:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:42] | Um, look, I, uh, | 我 |
[09:46] | I-I’m not sure how to express this in a way that you’ll understand. | 我不知道怎么跟你解释 你才能明白 |
[09:50] | Ma’am, I have a hunch that… | 长官 我有预感 |
[09:51] | – A hunch? – Or, a feeling. I… | -预感 -或是一种感觉 我 |
[09:54] | Thomas, this department is not interested in your feelings. | 托马斯 部门对你的感觉不感兴趣 |
[09:59] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[09:59] | Oh, you do? Then I guess, I-I guess I’m confused | 是吗 那就怪了 |
[10:02] | as to why you’re wasting my time, and the department’s time, | 你为什么要浪费我和部门的时间 |
[10:05] | on a-a whim of yours that has produced | 就因为一时兴起 |
[10:08] | zero actionable information | 提供了无法下手的信息 |
[10:10] | and that I told you, several days ago… | 几天前我还告诉过你 |
[10:11] | Well, the procedure stipulates a thorough… | 这个步骤需要详细的 |
[10:13] | Thomas, your job consists of a very simple set of finite tasks. | 托马斯 你的工作非常简单扼要 |
[10:18] | You gather information, you verify it… | 收集信息 进行核实 |
[10:20] | – I know that. I’m… – And then you leave it to your superiors, | -我知道 我 -然后让上级 |
[10:22] | Thomas, to decide what to do with. | 来决定怎么办 托马斯 |
[10:24] | So I need you get back here | 所以你赶紧回来 |
[10:26] | and s-start doing your job, your actual job. | 开始你的实际工作 |
[10:30] | Do you think that… | 你觉得 |
[13:38] | I don’t understand any of this. | 我不懂了 |
[13:40] | Y-Yeah, no. | 嗯 |
[13:42] | It doesn’t exactly feel like a… | 这感觉不像 |
[13:45] | What is it we’re looking for again? | 我们在找什么来着 |
[13:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:48] | “Join us for Moroccan Monday.” What? | 来加入周一摩洛哥吧 什么 |
[13:51] | “Heart-healthy and exotic.” Sorry. | 心脏健康和异国情调 对不起 |
[13:54] | I think we should go check the directory. | 我们去看看指示牌吧 |
[13:57] | – Okay, we can do that if you want. – Yeah, I think we should. | -你想的话就去呗 -我们应该去 |
[13:59] | I just think… look, all these people and this place | 我只是觉得 这些人和这个地方 |
[14:01] | – doesn’t really have the vibe. – It has to be here. | -感觉不像啊 -肯定是这 |
[14:03] | Okay. Look, I’m sure there’s an explanation | 你所感受到的一切 |
[14:06] | for everything you’re feeling. | 肯定是有解释的 |
[14:08] | – I’m just not sure that it’s here. – What if it’s, | -但不一定是在这 -如果 |
[14:09] | what if it’s changed or it’s different, | 如果它改变了 或是不同了 |
[14:11] | like the name or something? | 名字变了之类的 |
[14:12] | Okay, well, why don’t we go down to the car and regroup? | 好吧 我们回车上从长计议吧 |
[14:15] | 综合诊疗 三楼 | |
[14:19] | Wait. | 等等 |
[14:23] | 综合诊疗 三楼 | |
[15:05] | Look. | 看 |
[15:30] | Yes? | 你好 |
[15:38] | This is Homecoming? | 这里是归途吗 |
[15:39] | – What? – Uh, are you Colin? | -什么 -你是科林吗 |
[15:42] | I’m Ramon. This is my office. | 我是拉蒙 这是我的办公室 |
[15:44] | Okay, but this is… your… No, this is Home… | 这是你 不 这是归 |
[15:49] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[15:52] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[16:15] | I don’t, um… | 我不 |
[16:21] | I don’t, uh… | 我不 |
[16:24] | I don’t know what I’m looking for. | 我不知道我在找什么 |
[16:29] | Would you like to sit down? | 要坐一下吗 |
[16:34] | Yes. | 好 |
[16:38] | Let me get you some water. | 我给你倒点水 |
[16:55] | Just, um… | 就 |
[17:00] | Just focus on your breathing. | 专注呼吸 |
[17:16] | Um… sorry. There’s a patient I need | 抱歉 有个我要帮助的 |
[17:19] | – to assist that’s coming up. – Yeah, yeah. | -病人上来了 -好 |
[17:21] | – No, we’ll get out of here. – No, no, no, no. It’s fine. | -我们走吧 -不 不 没关系 |
[17:23] | Uh, take as long as you need. | 你们想待多久都行 |
[17:25] | Tha-Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:34] | Nice guy, huh? | 好人啊 |
[18:00] | I’ve never been here before. | 我没来过这里 |
[18:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:11] | Doesn’t make sense, any of it. | 这一切都说不通 |
[18:21] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:23] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[18:25] | Really. | 真的 |
[18:28] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[19:02] | What… what happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[19:15] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[19:19] | Say something. | 说话呀 |
[19:32] | Heidi? | 海蒂 |
[19:36] | What are you… | 你在干 |
[19:38] | Where are we going now? | 我们去哪里 |
[20:10] | Heidi? | 海蒂 |
[20:11] | Heidi? | 海蒂 |
[20:14] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[20:18] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[20:23] | Heidi… | 海蒂 |
[20:25] | Stop. | 停下 |
[20:31] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[20:34] | All of it. | 这一切 |
[20:39] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[20:42] | I can’t imagine what | 我无法想象 |
[20:43] | you’re feeling right now– the-the memories, the guilt. | 你现在是什么感觉 记忆 内疚 |
[20:48] | And, look, I owe you an explanation. | 我欠你一个解释 |
[20:52] | I’m the one that brought you here, | 是我把你带来的 |
[20:53] | the one that gave you this job. | 给了你这份工作 |
[20:57] | But we were caring for these men. | 但我们关心这些人 |
[20:59] | There was a lot of responsibility. | 责任重大 |
[21:01] | They were in bad shape. | 他们状况不佳 |
[21:04] | And, look, we moved too fast, things got away from us, | 我们进展太快 不受控制了 |
[21:08] | but-but none of us set out to hurt anybody, | 但我们没想着伤害别人 |
[21:10] | nobody wanted that. | 谁都不想的 |
[21:13] | But somebody from the outside– they don’t give a shit | 但局外人 他们不在乎 |
[21:16] | what it is that we were trying to do. | 我们的目标 |
[21:17] | How do we even explain this? | 我们怎么解释呢 |
[21:20] | I’ll tell the truth. | 我会说事实 |
[21:22] | The truth? | 事实 |
[21:25] | And-and what’s that? | 那是什么 |
[21:26] | That-that you ran everything? | 都是你负责的 |
[21:29] | That every day you were with these men, | 你每天和这些男人在一起 |
[21:30] | making sure they complied. | 来确保他们守规矩 |
[21:32] | – But you… – No. | -但是你 -不 |
[21:35] | I’ve never set foot in this place. | 我没来过这里 |
[21:42] | That’s the truth. | 这是事实 |
[21:52] | You need to let me help you with this, okay? | 你得让我帮你 好吗 |
[21:57] | Can I do that? | 我可以吗 |
[21:59] | – Please? – No. | -拜托 -不行 |
[22:03] | Fuck. | 操 |
[22:06] | Heidi! | 海蒂 |
[22:07] | Get back! Excuse me. | 回来 借过 |
[22:12] | – Stop. Stop. – You’re not going anywhere until we resolve this. | -住手 -没解决这事之前 你哪都不能去 |
[22:14] | Just let me go. | 让我走 |
[22:15] | – You have to talk! I tried to… – No. | -你得说出来 我试过 -不 |
[22:18] | Ms. Bergman! | 伯格曼女士 |
[22:19] | – Oh, shit. Just don’t… – Ms. Bergman, are you… | -该死 不要 -伯格曼女士 你 |
[22:21] | Just don’t talk. No. We-we… It’s okay. We’re fine. | 别说话 没事 我们没事 |
[22:23] | – We’re okay. Okay? – Yes. No. He’s… This is… | -我们没事 好吗 -不 他 |
[22:24] | – Look. Look, it’s very… – He’s… | -听着 这非 -他 |
[22:26] | It’s good that you’re here, actually, okay? | 你能来真是太好了 |
[22:30] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[22:32] | Okay, look, let’s… let’s-let’s be really careful | 这事非常微妙 |
[22:35] | how we unpack this whole thing, okay? | 谈论的时候都注意一点 好吗 |
[22:37] | – I know you. – You… Yes, you do. | -我认识你 -是的 |
[22:39] | – We met. – That’s right. At Geist. | -我们见过 -没错 在盖斯特 |
[22:41] | His name is Colin Belfast, and he’s… | 他叫科林·贝尔法斯特 他是 |
[22:45] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[22:46] | – Right about what? – About me. | -关于什么 -关于我 |
[22:48] | – I was the one… I… – Don’t talk. You know what? | -我就是那个 -不要说话 知道吗 |
[22:50] | She’s-she’s having some kind of an episode. | 她精神有点不正常 |
[22:52] | – Okay? You can see that. – No. He ran the program. | -你也能看出来 -不 项目是他负责的 |
[22:55] | – The dosing… – The dosing? | -配药 -配药 |
[22:56] | – What are you talking about? – Look, I don’t know, | -你在说什么 -我不知道 |
[22:58] | but I’ve never even stepped foot here, okay? | 我都没来过这里 好吗 |
[22:59] | I don’t-I don’t know. She’s-she’s upset. | 我不知道 她很难受 |
[23:02] | But you’re here now? | 但你现在来了 |
[23:03] | Yeah, I’m here. I’m investigating the complaint | 是的 我正在调查你的投诉 |
[23:06] | that you… Which we take very, very seriously. | 我们对此非常在意 |
[23:09] | You came here together? | 你们是一起来的吗 |
[23:10] | – No. – Yes, we did. | -不 -是的 一起来的 |
[23:12] | – He was my boss. – Okay. Look, we d… | -他是我老板 -好吧 我们 |
[23:14] | We worked together, okay? And we’ve had a sort of, | 我们工作过 好吗 我们有过 |
[23:17] | kind of relationship, and I was… | 一段感情 我 |
[23:18] | – No. He’s lying. He’s lying. – I-I’m lying? | -不 他在撒谎 他在撒谎 -我在撒谎 |
[23:20] | What do you mean I’m lying? About the hotel? Last night? | 什么叫我撒谎 昨晚在酒店是我撒谎吗 |
[23:26] | I hope you’ll admit it was mutual, at the very least. | 起码是你情我愿的吧 |
[23:33] | Get fucking… | 你他妈 |
[23:37] | Look, I’m sorry that you had to see this, okay? | 让你目睹这一幕我很抱歉 好吗 |
[23:39] | I’m embarrassed for all of us, really. | 大家都很尴尬 真的 |
[23:42] | Um, so if we could just have a little privacy. | 我们能单独聊聊吗 |
[23:45] | Okay? Man to man. | 男人之间的谈话 |
[23:51] | Well, I’d like to take statements from you both, | 你们俩的说法我都要听 |
[23:53] | – and then I… – Why? | -然后我 -为什么 |
[23:54] | Because I have to file this. | 因为我得归档 |
[23:55] | You have to file… What are you talking about? | 你得归档 你在说什么呢 |
[23:57] | This is personal, man. This is a spat. | 小两口吵架而已 |
[23:59] | You told me you didn’t know Heidi Bergman, | 你跟我说你不认识海蒂·伯格曼 |
[24:01] | – or anything about this place. – That’s right. | -以及这个地方 -没错 |
[24:03] | And now you’re here. With her. | 现在你来了 还和她在一起 |
[24:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:12] | – So how does that make sense? – Make sense? | -这说得通吗 -说得通吗 |
[24:14] | It doesn’t. | 说不通 |
[24:21] | I can practically see that wheel in your head | 我都可以看到你脑子里的轮子 |
[24:23] | spinning really, really slow. | 转得非常非常慢 |
[24:28] | I’m sorry? | 不好意思 |
[24:29] | No. Don’t apologize to me. | 不 不要向我道歉 |
[24:31] | You’re the important man here. | 你才是大人物 |
[24:32] | In fact, you want to arrest me, huh? | 其实你想逮捕我吧 |
[24:34] | Here. You want to arrest me? Come on. | 来 想逮捕我吗 来吧 |
[24:35] | Arrest you? No. I don’t want to arrest you. | 逮捕你 不 我不想逮捕你 |
[24:37] | No? Why, ’cause you can’t? | 不想 为什么 因为你不能吗 |
[24:39] | – No. But, uh… – No, no. | -嗯 但是 -不 |
[24:41] | So I can just walk to my car over there, get in it, | 所以我可以直接上车 |
[24:43] | and just fucking leave, huh? | 然后离开这里 对吧 |
[24:46] | And you can’t do anything about it. | 你毫无办法 |
[24:50] | No. | 嗯 |
[24:53] | I love it. I really-I really do. | 太爽了 真的 |
[24:57] | You’re gonna go back to your desk, | 你只能回到工位 |
[24:59] | and file it like a good little… clerk. | 像个记帐员一样归档 |
[25:04] | It’s gonna be the greatest moment of your life. | 这是你这辈子最伟大的时刻 |
[25:09] | You know how fucking pathetic that is? | 你知道这有多可悲吗 |
[25:16] | You’re so eager to forget the truth | 你非常想忘记 |
[25:19] | that you’re insignificant. | 其实你很微不足道 |
[25:21] | You work, and you talk, and nothing happens, | 你工作 谈话 却什么也没发生 |
[25:25] | and nobody listens. | 没有人听 |
[25:33] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[25:34] | Everything you say– | 你说的一切 |
[25:36] | everything about you– is fucking rotten. | 你的一切都太恶心了 |
[25:39] | – Okay, just calm down. I… – And you have | -冷静点 -你还把我 |
[25:41] | made me the same. | 给同化了 |
[25:43] | Take it easy, okay? | 别激动 好吗 |
[25:45] | Just stop fucking talking! | 你他妈闭嘴 |
[25:50] | That’s fucking… that’s assault. | 你他妈打人 |
[25:57] | I’m taking pictures of this. | 我要把这个拍下来 |
[25:59] | I’m taking pictures! | 我要拍下来 |
[26:10] | Are you just gonna… | 你就 |
[26:16] | He’s right. | 他是对的 |
[26:28] | You need a ride? | 要我载你吗 |
[27:01] | Ms. Bergman, are you… | 伯格曼女士 你 |
[27:07] | Does anyone have any questions I can answer? | 大家还有问题吗 |
[28:22] | Heidi? | 海蒂 |
[28:26] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[28:31] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[28:32] | I’m fine. Yeah. | 我没事 |
[28:39] | All right. | 好吧 |