时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | – Heidi Bergman? – Yes. | -海蒂·伯格曼 -是的 |
[00:48] | Colin Belfast. | 科林·贝尔法斯特 |
[00:49] | – Ready for the interview? – Of course. | -准备好面试了吗 -当然 |
[00:51] | Come with me. | 跟我来吧 |
[00:54] | Amazing building, isn’t it? | 这楼不错吧 |
[00:55] | Yes, beautiful. | 是的 很漂亮 |
[01:14] | So, what happens next? | 接下来怎么办 |
[01:17] | I’ll file my report. | 我会把报告归档 |
[01:20] | The complaint will be elevated. | 投诉会升级 |
[01:23] | There’ll be an investigation. | 会进行调查 |
[01:25] | They’ll establish what happened, | 他们会确定发生了什么 |
[01:27] | decide who’s responsible. | 由谁来负责 |
[01:32] | What about me? | 我呢 |
[01:35] | – What do you mean? – I– | -什么意思 -我 |
[01:37] | I was there, I was… | 我在那里上班 我 |
[01:38] | I don’t know. Someone like you, that… | 不知道 你这样的人 |
[01:40] | that’s-that’s not what they’re after. | 他们是不会追查的 |
[01:43] | Like me? | 我这样的人 |
[01:44] | At-at your level. | 你的职位 |
[01:46] | An employee. | 雇员 |
[01:48] | But I deserve to be punished, don’t I? | 但我应该受到惩罚 不是吗 |
[01:51] | For what I did. | 因为我做的事 |
[01:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:35] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早 -早 |
[04:10] | Mom, I really don’t want to talk right now. | 妈 我现在真的不想说话 |
[04:13] | Well, I do. | 我想说 |
[04:16] | Well, then, we disagree. | 那我们没达成共识 |
[04:22] | I, | 我 |
[04:25] | I hope you know there’s nothing you could tell me | 你想告诉你 你什么事都可以告诉我 |
[04:27] | – that would make… – People trusted me, Mom. | -这不会 -他们信任我 妈 |
[04:30] | I lied to them. | 我对他们撒了谎 |
[04:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:34] | It’s not all right. | 这不好 |
[04:37] | Well, what if it’s not? So what, then? | 就算不好 那又怎么样 |
[04:40] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[04:42] | What don’t I understand? | 我不明白什么 |
[04:44] | That what you were doing down there was fishy? | 你在那做的事很可疑 |
[04:48] | I knew that the first time you told me about it. | 你第一次跟我说的时候 我就知道了 |
[04:51] | Well, you’d just gotten your degree. | 你刚拿到学位 |
[04:53] | You had, what, three years experience? | 有个三年工作经验 |
[04:56] | And they wanted you to run that whole thing, | 他们就让你全权负责 |
[04:57] | a company like that? Pay you that salary? | 那样的公司 付你那么多薪水 |
[05:01] | Fishy. | 太可疑了 |
[05:03] | I’m sorry, Mom, but you don’t know what you’re talking about. | 对不起 妈 但你不知道你在说什么 |
[05:06] | People make compromises. | 人们会妥协 |
[05:09] | You did what you had to do. You took a job. | 你也没办法 你接受了一份工作 |
[05:11] | My job was to help them. | 我的工作是帮助他们 |
[05:16] | Maybe it wasn’t. | 也许不是 |
[05:22] | You know, they kept you busy down there, | 他们让你忙得焦头烂额 |
[05:24] | but whenever we did talk, you know how you sounded? | 但我们聊天时 你知道你的状态如何吗 |
[05:27] | Happy. | 快乐 |
[05:29] | Just… just brimming. | 快乐得冒泡 |
[05:34] | I was just telling you what you wanted to hear. | 我只是说你想听的而已 |
[05:44] | What am I supposed to do now? | 我现在该怎么办 |
[05:49] | Go to work. | 工作 |
[06:24] | Heidi? | 海蒂 |
[06:26] | Come in. | 进来 |
[06:44] | This is Walter Cruz. | 沃特·克鲁兹 |
[06:45] | May 15, 2018. Week six. | 2018年5月15日 第六周 |
[07:04] | What happened to the fish? | 鱼呢 |
[07:07] | I got rid of them. | 我弄走了 |
[07:20] | Just figured it was for the best. I… | 这样更好吧 我 |
[07:24] | couldn’t get into it. | 喜欢不起来 |
[07:28] | I saw there’s some new guys here. | 我看到了一些新人 |
[07:31] | Cafeteria’s jammed. | 餐厅都挤死了 |
[07:34] | Yes, we’re expanding. | 是的 我们正在扩张 |
[07:37] | Well, something must be working. | 那你们一定很成功 |
[07:39] | Right? | 对吗 |
[07:41] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[07:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:51] | They told me about my deployment. | 他们跟我说了派遣的事 |
[07:55] | So that’s been interesting. | 挺有趣的 |
[07:58] | How do you feel about that? | 你对此有何感想 |
[08:00] | Good. Yeah, no, | 很好啊 不 |
[08:03] | I’m excited, actually. | 其实我很兴奋 |
[08:04] | I think Shrier might be able to come. | 希瑞尔也许能来呢 |
[08:06] | – No, Walter. – Well, I know he’s… | -不 沃特 -我知道他 |
[08:08] | with his family, but it’s possible. | 和他的家人在一起 但有可能啊 |
[08:11] | Shrier needs more time. | 希瑞尔需要更多的时间 |
[08:13] | Well, sure, but it’s possible. | 当然 但是有可能的 |
[08:16] | He could get fixed up, just like you did with me, | 他可以被治好 就像你治好我一样 |
[08:18] | and then he’d be able to go back. | 然后他就可以回去了 |
[08:20] | That’s possible. | 这是有可能的 |
[08:26] | You’re right. It is. | 你说得对 是的 |
[08:30] | Or even Lesky. | 甚至莱斯基 |
[08:32] | Whoever it is, | 不管是谁 |
[08:34] | once you get to know people, they… | 一旦交了朋友 他们 |
[08:37] | start to become like family. | 就像家人一样 |
[08:39] | Or they don’t, and you pretend. | 或者不是 但你可以假装 |
[08:42] | But, | 但是 |
[08:44] | look, the point is this will all go by really quickly. | 关键是这一切都会很快过去的 |
[08:46] | I mean, that last deployment felt | 上次派遣 |
[08:48] | like it was just one long day, | 感觉就像是漫长的一天 |
[08:50] | so this will pretty much be the same. | 所以这个也差不多 |
[08:53] | You’ll see. | 走着瞧吧 |
[08:54] | And you aren’t… worried about going back? | 你不担心回去吗 |
[08:59] | No. | 不 |
[09:06] | And-and this is what you-you want for yourself? | 这就是你想要的吗 |
[09:09] | I want to be done. | 我想结束 |
[09:11] | And this is how we get it done, so… | 只有这个办法 所以 |
[09:13] | If I don’t go, they’ll just find some kid who has no idea | 如果我不去 他们就会找些新人 |
[09:16] | what he’s getting himself into, so it’s better this way. | 完全不知道会遇到什么 所以这样比较好 |
[09:21] | I’m not scared, if that’s what you meant. | 我不害怕 如果你是问这个 |
[09:23] | I know what it’s gonna be. | 我了解情况 |
[09:26] | It’s just that you’d talked about how… | 但是你说过 |
[09:28] | Yeah, Heidi, I know, but… | 海蒂 我知道 但 |
[09:31] | Do you want to come to work every day? | 你想每天都来上班吗 |
[09:34] | No. | 不 |
[09:35] | Right. You sometimes feel like, “Fuck this job.” | 对嘛 有时你会想”这破工作” |
[09:39] | But you come anyway, right? | 但你还是来了 对吧 |
[09:42] | You know it’s nothing you can’t handle. | 你知道你都能搞定 |
[09:44] | It’s pretty much the same thing. | 这个也差不多 |
[10:01] | Besides, redeployment will be… | 再说了 重新派遣 |
[10:03] | what, nine months? | 也就九个月吧 |
[10:05] | I’ll be free. | 然后我就自由了 |
[10:09] | Might come back and visit you. | 我可能会回来拜访你 |
[10:11] | If you wanted. | 如果你愿意 |
[10:14] | That would be nice. | 那太好了 |
[10:17] | You don’t have to humor me. | 你不用迎合我 |
[10:19] | No, I’m not. I just… may not be here, is all. | 我没有 我只是可能会不在了 |
[10:23] | Well, where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[10:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:28] | It isn’t always up to me. | 这并不总是取决于我 |
[10:31] | Okay. Well, | 好吧 |
[10:33] | wherever you end up, | 无论你去哪 |
[10:35] | I’ll just have to track you down. | 我都去找你 |
[10:40] | You might be a… | 你到时候 |
[10:41] | totally different person by then. | 可能会变了个人呢 |
[10:44] | No way. | 不可能 |
[10:45] | I’m not changing. | 我不会变 |
[10:56] | Anyway, | 总之 |
[11:00] | I really appreciate what you did for me, Heidi. | 我真的很感激你为我所做的一切 海蒂 |
[11:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:16] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[11:20] | I don’t think I’d be able to go back if it wasn’t for you, so… | 没有你 我可能都回不去了 |
[11:33] | Did I s-say something or…? | 我说了什么不该说的吗 |
[11:37] | Walter, if… | 沃特 如果 |
[11:48] | Hey, I, | 我 |
[11:50] | I haven’t eaten. | 我还没吃饭 |
[11:51] | Would you like to go with me to the cafeteria? | 跟我一起去餐厅不 |
[11:56] | Well, I-I already ate, but sure. | 我吃过了 但好啊 |
[12:01] | I didn’t think that was allowed. | 我以为不允许呢 |
[12:02] | Well… I mean, it is your last day. | 今天是你最后一天了 |
[12:05] | What are they gonna do? | 他们能怎么办 |
[12:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:09] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[12:10] | Yeah? | 是吧 |
[12:13] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[12:42] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[12:47] | I understand. I understand. | 我理解 我理解 |
[12:51] | And what is the drop-dead latest | 有什么最新款 |
[12:52] | that we can let you know about that? | 需要了解一下吗 |
[12:58] | Let me call you back. | 我回头打给你 |
[13:02] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[13:05] | So, what did he say? | 他怎么说 |
[13:07] | Who? | 谁 |
[13:09] | The DoD guy. | 国防部的家伙 |
[13:11] | The DoD guy. He’s gonna file it. | 国防部的家伙 他要归档 |
[13:15] | I should’ve just stayed here. | 我就该待在这的 |
[13:17] | I fucking panicked. | 我慌了 |
[13:21] | I just made everything worse. And | 把事情弄得更糟了 |
[13:24] | how do I explain that– | 我该怎么解释 |
[13:25] | – You don’t have to explain. – No, I do. | -你不必解释 -不 我要 |
[13:27] | I do, Lydia. That’s what I’m trying to say, okay? | 我要 丽迪雅 这就是我想说的 好吗 |
[13:29] | There’s gonna be consequences to– Could lose– | 会有后续 可能会失去 |
[13:31] | Are you talking to Ron? | 你跟罗恩说了吗 |
[13:33] | Yeah, this afternoon. His office. | 嗯 今天下午在他办公室说了 |
[13:34] | – Then we’re gonna be fine. – I… | -那我们就没事了 -我 |
[13:37] | Ron doesn’t even like me. | 罗恩都不喜欢我 |
[13:40] | I don’t– I don’t fit in with his whole… thing. | 我跟他不合拍 |
[13:43] | Ron doesn’t need a friend. | 罗恩不需要朋友 |
[13:44] | What does he call you? | 他叫你什么 |
[13:48] | What, a killer? | 什么 杀手吗 |
[13:50] | A killer. | 杀手 |
[13:51] | That is what Ron needs. | 这正是罗恩所需要的 |
[13:54] | But what I did, it– | 但我做的 |
[13:55] | Doesn’t matter what you did. | 你做了什么不重要 |
[13:57] | – Baby, you don’t understand. – No, I do. | -宝贝 你不懂 -不 我懂 |
[14:00] | You boys… | 你们男生 |
[14:02] | take care of each other. | 会互相照应 |
[14:10] | I have to tell you something. | 我得告诉你一件事 |
[14:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:25] | Should we put it in the box? | 放进盒子里吗 |
[14:26] | No, no, I-I want to say this. | 不 不 我想说 |
[14:32] | No. I don’t want– | 不 我不想 |
[14:36] | I did something. Something happened. | 我干了些事 闯祸了 |
[14:38] | And telling me about it isn’t gonna change that. | 告诉我并不会改变这一点 |
[14:41] | So what do we do? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[14:43] | We put it in the box, | 放在盒子里 |
[14:46] | and we move forward. | 然后向前看 |
[15:12] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:21] | There. | 好了 |
[15:24] | It’s gone. | 没了 |
[15:58] | I’m gonna miss that guy. | 我会想念那个家伙的 |
[16:01] | See this water fountain right here? | 看到这个饮水机了吗 |
[16:02] | This is my water fountain. Nobody uses it but me. | 这是我的 只有我能用 |
[16:05] | But if you do use it, don’t wipe your boogers on it. | 但如果你要用 不要用它擦鼻屎 |
[16:07] | Why would I wipe my boogers on it? | 我为什么要用它擦鼻屎呢 |
[16:09] | Hey, Walt. | 沃特 |
[16:19] | You know the thing about you? | 你知道你会这样吗 |
[16:21] | What? | 什么样 |
[16:22] | You’re always halfway somewhere else. | 你总是走神 |
[16:25] | – Am I? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[16:27] | What’s it sound like in there? | 里面说什么呢 |
[16:29] | Where, in my head? | 哪里 我脑子里吗 |
[16:32] | Yeah, is there, like, really loud music? | 是的 有很大声的音乐吗 |
[16:35] | Some days. Yeah. | 有时候是 |
[16:39] | Well… looks like we missed it. | 看来我们来迟了 |
[16:44] | Just give me a minute. | 等我一下 |
[16:45] | Take a seat. | 你先坐 |
[17:31] | Big shot, huh? | 大人物啊 |
[17:33] | What can I say? | 我能说啥 |
[17:36] | I don’t like to eat alone. | 我不喜欢一个人吃饭 |
[17:42] | Okay, can we talk about this later, please? | 我们以后说好吗 |
[17:44] | Yeah, sure, but I have to know by tomorrow morning. | 好啊 但明早一定要告诉我 |
[17:47] | – So… – Hi. Can I take that? | -所以 -给我吧 |
[17:49] | Hey, Heidi. | 海蒂 |
[17:50] | What are you feelings about aged meat? | 你对老肉有什么看法 |
[17:52] | Oh, it’s– What? | 什么 |
[17:53] | – Why are you asking her that? – Because, I’m saying, | -你问她这个干吗 -因为 |
[17:56] | people hear the words “aged” and then “meat,” | 人们一听到”老”和”肉” |
[17:58] | they get all spun out about it. | 就会很激动 |
[18:00] | Did that table just get here? | 那桌人刚来吗 |
[18:00] | – Yeah. – Sit down. | -是的 -坐下 |
[18:03] | Okay, I need to start over now. | 我要重来了 |
[18:09] | – Welcome. Did you guys have a chance – Milk! | -欢迎 你们看了 -牛奶 |
[18:10] | – to look at the menu? – Milk, milk, milk. | -菜单吗 -牛奶 牛奶 |
[18:12] | Can you just bring us a ton of bread as quickly as possible? | 能尽快给我们上一大堆面包吗 |
[18:15] | – Thanks. And maybe some crayons. – That’s a good idea. | -谢谢 再拿些蜡笔 -好主意 |
[18:17] | – Thank you. – …all about labeling. Just like wine. | -谢谢 -关于标签 就像红酒 |
[18:19] | – And that’s exactly my point. – Ma’am, excuse me. | -我就是这意思 -女士 不好意思 |
[18:21] | What is? | 什么 |
[18:22] | – Ma’am. – What is the difference | -女士 -对于消费者来说 |
[18:23] | between wine and meat for a consumer? | 红酒和肉类有什么区别 |
[18:25] | – Miss! – Freshness, right? | -女士 -新鲜 对吧 |
[18:27] | – People want fresh meat and aged wine. – Miss! | -人们想要鲜肉和陈酒 -女士 |
[18:29] | Can I get some more coffee? | 能来点咖啡吗 |
[18:31] | So why are they different? | 那它们为什么不同呢 |
[18:32] | It’s all about the packaging. | 都在于包装 |
[18:34] | – This is basic persuasion 101. – Meat wine? | -这是劝说的入门 -肉酒 |
[18:37] | No! What I’m saying is if… | 不 我想说的是 |
[18:39] | – Thank you so much. – Thank you. | -非常感谢 -谢谢 |
[18:43] | – How’s everything? – Fine. Thanks. | -感觉如何 -挺好 谢谢 |
[18:45] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 不好意思 女士 |
[18:47] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[18:49] | Miss? My food? I’ve been waiting. | 女士 我还在等吃的 |
[18:51] | – Let me check on it. – …you cut it down. | -我去看一下 -你砍下来 |
[18:53] | I just don’t understand how you have something that’s fresh, | 为什么你把新鲜的 |
[18:55] | and you have something that’s not fresh, | 和不新鲜的放在一起 |
[18:56] | and then… and then it’s a good idea. | 就变成好东西了 |
[18:58] | ‘Cause you’re making it sound stupid. | 因为你说出来感觉很蠢 |
[18:59] | – What? Maybe it is. Yeah. – Okay. | -什么 也许就是很蠢啊 -好吧 |
[19:01] | – Dara, your section. – Dara. | -达拉 你的桌 -达拉 |
[19:03] | – Sorry. – What is your problem? | -对不起 -你怎么回事 |
[19:05] | – Why can’t we just powwow about it? – Ma’am. | -为什么不能好好商量呢 -女士 |
[19:07] | – If you’d just agree… – Then leave. | -如果你同意 -那你走啊 |
[19:09] | Oh, my fucking God! | 天啊 |
[19:11] | – Look what you did! – What, me?! | -看看你干的好事 -什么 我干的 |
[19:13] | Yeah, you. Fuck you! | 就是你 操你妈 |
[19:18] | Thanks for waiting. | 感谢等待 |
[19:21] | Mrs. Trotter, how are you doing? | 特罗特太太 你好啊 |
[19:26] | Mrs. Trotter? | 特罗特太太 |
[19:31] | Mrs… | 太太 |
[19:33] | Mrs. Trotter. | 特罗特太太 |
[20:11] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[20:12] | Gnocchi. | 玉棋 |
[20:14] | Tuesday’s Italian day. | 周二是意大利日 |
[20:20] | Aren’t you gonna eat? | 你不吃吗 |
[20:21] | Yeah. | 吃啊 |
[20:23] | Sure. | 好 |
[20:25] | This is pretty good, actually. | 这还真不错 |
[20:26] | Yeah, the food here’s not bad. | 是的 这里的食物不错 |
[20:29] | You’ve never eaten here before? | 你没在这里吃过东西吗 |
[20:31] | We’re not allowed. | 我们不允许在这吃 |
[20:33] | That doesn’t seem fair. | 这好像不公平吧 |
[20:35] | You’re right. It’s not. | 对啊 就是不公平 |
[20:43] | I was thinking about that road trip. | 我在想公路旅行 |
[20:47] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[20:50] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[20:52] | Just… | 只是 |
[20:53] | how that would be, how I’d never done that. | 会是什么样的 我怎么从来没做过 |
[20:56] | Well, maybe that’s a problem we need to fix. | 这个问题需要解决一下啊 |
[21:00] | I think you’re right. | 对啊 |
[21:02] | Let’s do that. | 那就说定了 |
[21:04] | When I get back. | 等我回来 |
[21:14] | What was the name of that town again? | 那个镇子叫什么来着 |
[21:16] | Fish…? | 鱼 |
[21:17] | – Fish Camp. – No, that wasn’t it. It was… | -鱼营 -不 不是那个 |
[21:20] | Fish, or something Fish. | 鱼 或是什么鱼 |
[21:23] | Heidi. | 海蒂 |
[21:28] | Fish Camp. | 鱼营 |
[21:30] | You have the map in your pocket? | 你把地图装口袋吗 |
[21:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:33] | I can’t believe you’re not a little embarrassed to pull this out. | 你拿出来一点都不尴尬么 |
[21:40] | Fish Camp. | 鱼营 |
[21:42] | Where do we go after that? | 那之后去哪里 |
[21:48] | Let’s see. | 瞧一瞧 |
[21:53] | We can… | 我们可以 |
[22:02] | What the fuck is she doing? | 她在干什么 |
[22:10] | Yes. Thank you, Mr. Park. | 谢谢 朴先生 |
[22:12] | Here’s this for the projector. | 这个是投影仪 |
[22:13] | – I just tested it. – Yeah. | -我刚测试过了 -嗯 |
[22:14] | The revised presentation deck is in there. | 改进的的展示平台就在那里 |
[22:16] | This guy keeps calling me. Thanks. | 这家伙一直打给我 谢谢 |
[22:25] | Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. | 下午好 女士们 先生们 |
[22:26] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[22:28] | I’m Colin Belfast. | 我是科林·贝尔法斯特 |
[22:33] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[22:35] | Belfast fled the interview. | 贝尔法斯特逃走了 |
[22:38] | I drove Bergman home. | 我开车载伯格曼回家了 |
[22:40] | And she… | 她 |
[22:41] | confirmed this… | 也证实了这个 |
[22:44] | scheme? | 阴谋 |
[22:46] | Well, as much as she could. She was… | 她尽力了 她 |
[22:48] | she was upset. | 她很难受 |
[22:55] | And so you’ll… you’ll be elevating this to the… | 所以你要把这个递交给 |
[22:59] | inspector general? | 监察长 |
[23:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:22] | – Good. – Good. | -好 -好 |
[23:49] | Geist Executive. How can I help you? | 盖斯特行政 有什么可以帮您 |
[23:50] | Hi. This is Pam Bailey at the DoD. | 我是国防部的帕姆·贝利 |
[23:54] | I have a situation here. | 我这有个状况 |
[23:57] | It’s somewhat urgent. | 有点紧迫 |
[24:02] | 投诉: 匿名 解决: 升级投诉 [点击确认] | |
[25:09] | 托马斯·卡拉斯科 监察员 | |
[28:08] | Well, this looks fine. Okay. | 看起来不错 |
[28:11] | You know, we’ve-we’ve seen a lot of people, | 我们面试了很多人 |
[28:12] | lot of options, | 有很多选择 |
[28:14] | some very experienced candidates, but, | 有些求职者非常有经验 但 |
[28:21] | What is experience, Heidi? | 经验是什么 海蒂 |
[28:25] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[28:26] | Yeah. I mean, it’s really just familiarity, right? | 嗯 说到底就是熟悉程度 对吧 |
[28:31] | Familiarity with the past, | 熟悉过去的 |
[28:33] | with how things are, but… what about the future? | 事情是怎样的 但是未来呢 |
[28:37] | What about the way things could be? | 事情的发展呢 |
[28:44] | I-I think I-I see what you mean. | 我明白您的意思了 |
[28:47] | What we need | 我们需要 |
[28:49] | is passion, focus, | 激情 专注 |
[28:51] | relentless commitment to something | 不断奉献 |
[28:53] | that might not be clear in the moment | 这一点目前尚不清楚 |
[28:55] | because it doesn’t yet exist. | 因为还没发生 |
[28:57] | You’d be amazed how hard it is to find people like that. | 你会非常惊讶 找到这样的人有多难 |
[29:01] | You’re-you’re asking, do I, | 您是在问我 |
[29:04] | do I have those qualities? | 我有这些品质吗 |
[29:05] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[29:10] | Well, I know that my experience is somewhat limited | 我知道我的经验有限 |
[29:13] | and my-my training doesn’t directly apply, but… | 技能并不完全匹配 但是 |
[29:18] | I am certainly, um, eager | 我很渴望 |
[29:20] | to… you know, play a… play a role in, | 参与进来 |
[29:26] | in making… in-in being part of, | 成为这里的 |
[29:32] | this. | 一份子 |
[29:38] | Well, that’s great. | 太好了 |
[29:40] | Listen, thank you so much for coming all the way down here. | 非常感谢你大老远跑来这里 |
[29:49] | If I could just clarify that a bit more? | 我能不能再澄清一下 |
[29:56] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[30:00] | You’re looking for someone who won’t hold back, | 您想找个不会退缩 |
[30:02] | who is willing to build their life around this work? | 愿意以工作生活中心的人 |
[30:06] | That is me. That is what I want. | 我就是这样的人 |
[30:08] | I… I am ready to just put my whole heart into this | 我准备全身心地投入 |
[30:13] | and, , just give it everything I’ve got, from beginning to end. | 从始至终 奉献全部 |
[30:19] | Absolutely. | 绝对的 |
[30:44] | – Reception’s that way. – Oh, this way? | -前台在那边 -这边 |
[30:46] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -是的 -好的 |
[30:47] | See you. Thanks. | 再见 谢谢 |