时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | How should we sum up? | 我们应该如何总结 |
[00:09] | Let me tell you a story. | 我来讲个故事 |
[00:12] | We had a guy come in, | 有个人来我们这 |
[00:14] | three tours, great record. | 三次驻派 记录良好 |
[00:17] | The kind of guy you just… | 是那种一看就 |
[00:21] | You know what, I guess this is on a, on a personal level. | 从我个人的角度来说 |
[00:24] | It’s the kind of guy you just root for. | 他是那种让你会全力支持的人 |
[00:26] | You know, smart, articulate, tons of potential. | 聪明 条理清晰 很有潜质 |
[00:30] | He came into the program with anxiety, sleeplessness, | 他来治疗的时候会焦虑 失眠 |
[00:34] | fantasies of self-harm. | 自残幻想 |
[00:37] | In the opening weeks, there were incidents | 开始的几周 出现了妄想症 |
[00:39] | of paranoia, even violence. | 甚至暴力事件 |
[00:42] | We were losing him. Now, I-I don’t have to tell | 他快不行了 不用我来告诉你们 |
[00:45] | any of you what that’s like, | 眼看着失去他们 |
[00:48] | watching these guys slip away. | 是什么感受吧 |
[00:52] | This is a month later. | 一周之后 |
[00:55] | I feel great. | 我感觉很好 |
[00:58] | For the first time in a long time, | 很久都没有过了 |
[01:01] | I’m looking forward to things. | 我开始有所期待了 |
[01:07] | Now, of course we will keep a close watch | 在接下来的18到24个月 |
[01:11] | over the next 18, 24 months, but for today, | 我们会继续关注他们 但是今天 |
[01:14] | you can pick any metric you want: | 无论用什么方式衡量 |
[01:18] | heart rate, sleep cycle, cognitive response. | 心率 睡眠周期 认知反应 |
[01:21] | Our guy is not “coping.” | 我们的人没有在应付 |
[01:23] | He’s not “making the best of it.” He’s cured. | 他也没有妥协 他被治愈了 |
[01:27] | He is cured. | 他被治愈了 |
[01:32] | And now what does he want more than anything? | 现在他最想要什么 |
[01:38] | He wants to get back to work. | 他想回去工作 |
[01:45] | Very impressive. | 非常棒 |
[01:47] | – Thank you, Colonel. – I have to tell you, | -谢谢 上校 -我不得不说 |
[01:49] | hearing that… | 听了这些 |
[01:52] | If this had come along sooner, I might have… | 如果这个能早点实现 我可能就 |
[01:56] | I just wish this had come along sooner. | 这个能早点实现就好了 |
[01:59] | Heroes like you made it all possible, sir. | 是您这样的英雄让这成为可能 先生 |
[02:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:04] | Mr. Belfast. | 贝尔法斯特先生 |
[02:05] | Mr. Heidl, thank you so much for making it. | 海德尔先生 非常感谢您赏脸 |
[02:08] | Very provocative, your presentation. | 你的演讲非常有感染力 |
[02:11] | Our board meets next week. I… | 我们董事会下周见面 我 |
[02:14] | Excuse me, sorry. Mr. Belfast, | 打扰一下 抱歉 贝尔法斯特先生 |
[02:16] | I think this is something… | 有件事 |
[02:16] | 请立刻回电 科林 我是归途的克雷格 需要马上汇报 伯格曼越权行事 紧急 | |
[02:22] | Mr. Heidl, I’m-I’m very, very sorry, | 海德尔先生 非常抱歉 |
[02:24] | but I-I do have to take this. | 但是我必须处理一下 |
[02:27] | Of course. We surely meet again. | 没关系 我们肯定还会再见的 |
[02:29] | Absolutely, let’s both reach out. | 当然 保持联系 |
[02:31] | – Soon. – Okay. Thank you. | -回见 -好的 谢谢 |
[02:36] | Craig, it’s Colin. What’s… Wh– | 克雷格 我是科林 什 |
[02:39] | S-Stop. Cr-Craig, stop. | 等一下 克雷格 停 |
[02:42] | Just tell me exactly what you saw. | 把你看到的告诉我 |
[03:03] | This is Heidi Bergman, | 我是海蒂·伯格曼 |
[03:04] | and I’m here with Martin Engel. This is week two… | 我和马丁·恩格尔一起 第二周 |
[03:17] | Client is Joseph Shrier, this is week… | 客户是约瑟夫·希瑞尔 这是第 |
[03:29] | Oh, there we are. Um, it’s April 10, 2018. | 这呢 今天是2018年4月10日 |
[03:34] | This is Heidi Bergman. | 我是海蒂·伯格曼 |
[03:35] | I’m with Homecoming client, Walter Cruz, week… | 我和归途客户沃特·克鲁兹在一起 第… |
[04:48] | This is Heidi. | 我是海蒂 |
[04:50] | Heidi, hi. This is Colin. | 海蒂 我是科林 |
[04:53] | Oh, hello. | 你好 |
[04:55] | I just got a pretty strange call, Heidi. | 我刚刚接到了一通很奇怪的电话 海蒂 |
[04:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:59] | Tell me you didn’t do this. | 告诉我你没那么做 |
[05:03] | I didn’t do what? | 我没做什么 |
[05:05] | Don’t… You know exactly what I’m talking about. | 不要 你知道我说的是什么 |
[05:11] | – You mean lunch? – Lunch? | -你是说午饭吗 -午饭 |
[05:14] | Yes, Heidi, I-I mean lunch. | 是的 海蒂 我是说午饭 |
[05:15] | I’m talking about you in the client cafeteria | 我是说你和沃特·克鲁兹 |
[05:18] | with Walter Cruz. | 在客户餐厅 |
[05:20] | Craig-Craig’s… He misunderstood, right? | 克雷格 他误会了 对吧 |
[05:21] | – Are you okay, Colin? – What? | -你没事吧 科林 -什么 |
[05:24] | You sound a little hysterical. | 你听着有点歇斯底里的 |
[05:28] | What are you… | 你到底 |
[05:30] | Of course I’m… | 我当然 |
[05:32] | Wait, is it, is it true? | 等等 是真的吗 |
[05:33] | Is-is that what you’re telling me? | 你就是这个意思吗 |
[05:35] | It’s true, we ate lunch. | 是真的 我们吃了午饭 |
[05:40] | – You ate the food, the fucking medicated f… – Yes. | -你吃了加药的配餐 -是的 |
[05:43] | The same dose as him, a week six? | 和他一样的剂量 第六周的 |
[05:47] | I was hungry. | 我当时很饿 |
[05:49] | You are… Okay, I-I don’t, uh, I don’t understand this. | 你 我不明白 |
[05:53] | So then, and then you forced a-a second meal on Walter Cruz, | 你在沃特·克鲁兹吃过全量配药后 |
[05:57] | who’d already had his full dose? | 又逼他吃了一顿 |
[06:00] | – Yes. – But that level- | -是的 -可这个剂量 |
[06:01] | I mean, he’s-he’s already completed his cycle. | 他已经结束疗程了 |
[06:03] | – He’ll-he’ll be, uh… – Adversely affected. | -他会 -会有不良反应 |
[06:06] | Adversely aff– He’s gonna be fucking incapacitated! | 不良反 他会变成废人 |
[06:10] | The symptoms will take some time to leave his system, | 症状消失是需要时间的 |
[06:12] | – if that’s what you mean. – H-How long? | -你是想说这个吗 -需要多久 |
[06:15] | I don’t know, a-a year? | 不知道 一年 |
[06:17] | At least. | 至少的 |
[06:19] | But what’s the use, then, in… | 那还有什么用 |
[06:21] | H-How can we deploy him like that? | 那我们还怎么派遣他 |
[06:26] | I guess we can’t, you’re right. | 你说得对 不能派遣了 |
[06:29] | Mr. Belfast, maybe… | 贝尔法斯特先生 |
[06:31] | – Where is he now? – Domestic reassignment. | -他现在在哪 -内部重新分配 |
[06:33] | Domestic– You mean you sent… | 内部 你把他送到 |
[06:35] | – Mr. Belfast? – Stop. | -贝尔法斯特先生 -闭嘴 |
[06:36] | He experienced adverse effects. | 他产生不良反应了 |
[06:39] | That’s the protocol, isn’t it? | 这是规定 对吧 |
[06:41] | He belongs with his family now. | 他属于他的家人了 |
[06:43] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[06:45] | I told you. He doesn’t want to go back. | 我说过 他不想回去 |
[06:47] | So you fucking reformatted him? Are you insane? | 那你就能把他格式化了 你疯了吗 |
[06:52] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[06:55] | Okay, you know what? | 知道吗 |
[06:56] | Nothing stops, you know that, right? | 这一切已经无法停止了 你知道的吧 |
[06:58] | I-I’m at the DoD right now. | 我就在国防部呢 |
[07:00] | They’re-they’re talking about using the program | 他们都在说要正式启用这个项目 |
[07:02] | institutionally, preemptively, even. | 甚至要提前启用 |
[07:04] | So if this is some kind of, you know, emotional, vindictive… | 如果你这是蓄意报复 |
[07:09] | I’m gonna be fine, okay? Trust me. | 我没问题的 相信我 |
[07:11] | Geist rewards results and I deliver. | 盖斯特会嘉奖我递交的结果 |
[07:14] | You know what that means? Huh, Heidi? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 海蒂 |
[07:16] | It means I’m headed to Redwood | 这意味着我会去红木 |
[07:17] | and you’re heading to whatever fucking suburb | 而你就乖乖滚回我把你领出来的 |
[07:19] | I pulled you out of. | 穷乡僻壤吧 |
[07:21] | – Colin, is there anything else? – What? | -科林 还有别的事吗 -什么 |
[07:25] | Is there anything else you’d like to discuss? | 你还有别的事要说吗 |
[07:29] | I thought we were a team, Heidi. | 我以为我们是个团队 海蒂 |
[07:31] | I-I really tried to mentor you, and you’re just, | 我还努力指导你 你却 |
[07:33] | you’re taking all this hard work that we-we did and you… | 你却这么对待我们的心血 |
[07:36] | Okay, I’m gonna stop you right there, Colin, okay? | 别说了 好吗 科林 |
[07:39] | I just don’t have a lot of time. | 我没那么多时间 |
[07:41] | Don’t move. I’m coming down there | 不许走 我马上过去 |
[07:43] | and I’m gonna screw your fucking head on straight, | 好好帮你清醒一下 |
[07:46] | – you hear me? – I won’t be here. | -听到了没 -到时候我已经不在了 |
[07:48] | What? | 什么 |
[07:53] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[07:56] | Fuck! | 操 |
[08:03] | I… | 我 |
[08:08] | – Good afternoon, Colin. – Where’s Ron? | -下午好 科林 -罗恩呢 |
[08:11] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[08:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:28] | Okay, well, while we’re waiting, | 反正也在等 |
[08:29] | uh, you mind grabbing me a coffee? | 你能给我倒杯咖啡吗 |
[08:31] | – How was the funeral? – The what? | -葬礼进行得如何 -什么 |
[08:34] | Your aunt in Milwaukee? | 你姨妈在密尔沃基的葬礼 |
[08:37] | Right, yes. | 对 |
[08:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:41] | Or… was that in Florida? | 还是说在佛罗里达 |
[08:47] | You went to Tampa as well, is that right? | 你还去坦帕了 对吗 |
[08:49] | I don’t think I can bring you in on that. | 这话不该跟你说吧 |
[08:51] | It’s-it’s really Ron’s call. | 毕竟罗恩是负责人 |
[08:55] | Why did you go Tampa? | 你为什么要去坦帕 |
[08:59] | Well, I go to a lot of places, Audrey. | 我去了很多地方 奥德丽 |
[09:01] | It’s kind of part of the job. | 算是工作的一部分 |
[09:04] | What were you doing at the Homecoming facility? | 你之前在归途做什么 |
[09:07] | What-what was I doing? | 做什么 |
[09:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:12] | Let’s just wait for Ron to get here, okay? | 我们还是等罗恩吧 好吗 |
[09:14] | And then you can take your little notes | 然后你就做做笔记 |
[09:16] | or whatever it is you do. | 之类的吧 |
[09:18] | What happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
[09:20] | It’s… I… | 这 我 |
[09:24] | Okay. I see what this is. | 我明白了 |
[09:26] | Look, Audrey, I think it’s great that you’re ambitious. | 奥德丽 你有野心是好事 |
[09:31] | I do. I love it. Okay? We need all kinds here. | 真的 我很欣赏 我们需要各种人才 |
[09:35] | But let’s remember who you are, | 但你要记得自己 |
[09:38] | and who I am. Okay? | 和我的身份 好吗 |
[09:40] | Now why don’t you step outside and | 你不如去外面 |
[09:42] | see if you can track Ron down? | 看看能不能找到罗恩吧 |
[09:46] | Ron’s not coming, Colin. | 罗恩不来了 科林 |
[09:49] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[09:50] | He’s not with us anymore. | 他不跟我们做事了 |
[09:54] | What do you mean? Ron’s running the new division. | 什么意思 新部门是罗恩管 |
[09:56] | We’re launching the roller. | 我们要启动项目了 |
[09:58] | Yes, that will all continue, just without Ron. | 这些都会继续 但罗恩不负责了 |
[10:04] | When did this happen? | 什么时候的事 |
[10:06] | Today. | 今天 |
[10:07] | Today? | 今天 |
[10:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:10] | Ron overextended himself. | 罗恩有点不自量力了 |
[10:16] | And so what are you doing here? | 那你在这里做什么 |
[10:20] | I’m in a new role. | 我换角色了 |
[10:26] | Should we continue? | 继续吗 |
[10:30] | When you were at the facility, did you confront | 你在归途时 |
[10:32] | a Department of Defense investigator… | 和国防部调查员对峙了吗 |
[10:35] | What is– What are– What is– What are you looking at there? | 什么 你在看什么 |
[10:37] | …and offer a sort of confession | 你是不是坦白 |
[10:40] | and then taunt him? | 并奚落他了 |
[10:45] | My back was to the wall, Audrey, okay? | 我没办法 奥德丽 |
[10:47] | I was trying to– Okay, you know what? | 我想着 知道吗 |
[10:49] | He’s filing that complaint, okay, that-that’s just reality, | 他要归档投诉了 这是事实 |
[10:52] | so we should focus on that. | 我们应该关注这一点 |
[10:54] | Okay. What do you suggest? | 好吧 你有什么建议 |
[10:57] | What do I suggest? We give them someone. | 我有什么建议 给他们一个人啊 |
[11:00] | A rogue employee? | 离职雇员 |
[11:02] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 |
[11:03] | Disobeyed protocol. | 违反了规定 |
[11:05] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[11:07] | Bergman got, I don’t know, emotional, | 伯格曼太冲动了 我也不知道 |
[11:09] | – and she… – Not she. | -然后她 -不是她 |
[11:11] | What? | 什么 |
[11:13] | We’re not talking about Bergman. | 我们不是在谈论伯格曼 |
[11:26] | This describes your role in what happened. | 这里描述了你在本次事件中的角色 |
[11:32] | You should look it over and… | 你看一下 |
[11:34] | What, you think you could fix this without me? | 你们觉得没了我 还能搞定吗 |
[11:37] | Who-who eliminated the memory hiccup? | 谁解决了短暂记忆消失 |
[11:40] | Who pivoted the medication to comfort management? | 是谁修改了配药让管理层满意的 |
[11:43] | The-the roller, Audrey, that’s all me. | 项目 奥德丽 都是我 |
[11:47] | Mr. Geist and I discussed all of that. | 盖斯特先生和我都讨论了 |
[11:50] | If you take responsibility for your actions, | 如果你对自己的行为负责 |
[11:52] | it would mean a lot to him. | 对他来说意义重大 |
[11:53] | It could affect your future here. | 这可能会影响到你的未来 |
[11:57] | You talked to-to Geist? | 你和盖斯特谈了 |
[12:00] | Yes, at his farm. Have you been? | 是的 在他的农场 你去过吗 |
[12:06] | No, I-I-I haven’t. | 不 我没有 |
[12:09] | It’s a beautiful property. | 那里非常美 |
[12:17] | I am so excited for you, Audrey. | 奥德丽 我真为你感到高兴 |
[12:19] | I’m so excited that they have finally | 我很高兴 他们终于 |
[12:21] | recognized your skills, and I am here | 发现了你的才能 |
[12:23] | and willing to assist in any way possible. | 我愿意全力帮助你 |
[12:27] | I’m a problem solver. | 我是解决问题的人 |
[12:28] | I really– I really am. | 真的 |
[12:32] | You were a problem solver. | 那是以前 |
[12:37] | What? | 什么 |
[12:38] | But now you are a problem. | 但现在你是个问题 |
[12:44] | And this… | 这个 |
[12:48] | …is the solution. | 就是解决办法 |
[13:09] | 离职日期 2018年5月15日 | |
[13:21] | 你要保存这些文件吗 是的 | |
[13:26] | Walter? | 沃特 |
[13:27] | We’re gonna move you to a chair, okay? | 我们要把你移到轮椅上 好吗 |
[13:38] | Hey, buddy, nice and easy. | 伙计 慢慢来 |
[13:41] | Here we go. Let’s get you on your feet. | 好的 站起来吧 |
[13:43] | There you go. A few steps… | 好 走两步 |
[13:51] | There we go. | 好的 |
[14:36] | Heidi? | 海蒂 |
[14:41] | Heidi. | 海蒂 |
[14:45] | Heidi. | 海蒂 |
[14:48] | Heidi. | 海蒂 |
[14:51] | Heidi, open the door. | 海蒂 开门 |
[14:56] | Heidi, open the door. | 海蒂 开门 |
[14:59] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[15:07] | Heidi… look at me. | 海蒂 看着我 |
[15:10] | Heidi, unlock the door, honey. | 海蒂 开门 亲爱的 |
[15:13] | Unlock the door. Unlock the door, honey. | 开门 开门 亲爱的 |
[15:17] | Unlock… | 开 |
[15:20] | Heidi… | 海蒂 |
[15:28] | Here’s your car, soldier. | 你的车到了 士兵 |
[15:36] | What have you done to him? | 你们对他做了什么 |
[15:53] | Hello. | 你好 |
[15:56] | Do you remember me? | 你记得我吗 |
[15:59] | Yes. | 记得 |
[16:01] | I would like to talk to you. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[16:17] | What do you want? | 你想干吗 |
[16:19] | Just to… to tell you what happened, what we did. | 我只是想告诉你事情经过 我们做了什么 |
[16:23] | Now? What’s that gonna change? | 现在吗 这能改变什么 |
[16:28] | Nothing, but you would know the truth, | 什么也改变不了 但如果你想知道真相 |
[16:29] | if that’s what you want. | 我可以告诉你 |
[16:35] | You can sit. | 坐吧 |
[16:49] | The facility housed, um, 18 soldiers at a time. | 归途一次能容纳18名士兵 |
[16:55] | We used their medical records to find men under 30 | 我们会用病历寻找30岁以下 |
[16:59] | who had certain symptoms, | 具有某些症状的男人 |
[17:01] | basic PTSD markers. | 基本创伤后应激障碍目标 |
[17:03] | The men all signed waivers. They were used to that. | 这些人都签了弃权条款 他们已经习惯了 |
[17:06] | And then we began the sessions. | 然后我们开始谈话 |
[17:08] | We would identify a target memory. | 确认一个目标记忆 |
[17:12] | Something they did? | 他们做过的事吗 |
[17:14] | It didn’t have to be, just something resonant, | 也不一定 能产生共鸣 |
[17:17] | something intrusive. | 触动他们就行 |
[17:19] | We delivered the medication through meals | 我们通过饭菜来进行六周的 |
[17:21] | over the course of six weeks, and each week we would, | 药物投递 然后我们每周 |
[17:25] | discuss the targeted memory to see if the response changed. | 会讨论目标记忆 看看反应有没有变化 |
[17:30] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[17:33] | To see if the memories were deleted. | 看看这些记忆是否被清除了 |
[17:38] | That was your job? | 这是你的工作 |
[17:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:45] | The therapy, the activities… | 治疗 活动 |
[17:49] | it was all for appearances. | 都是幌子 |
[17:52] | All that, just so that you could send them back? | 所有这些都是为了把他们送回去 |
[17:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:03] | He thought you were helping him. | 他以为你在帮助他 |
[18:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:08] | It worked. Whatever you did. | 不管你做了什么 已经奏效了 |
[18:11] | Walter called me to tell me that he wasn’t coming home. | 沃特打电话告诉我他不回家了 |
[18:14] | He sounded happy. | 他听起来很开心 |
[18:17] | But then, two days later, | 但是 两天后 |
[18:19] | the Geist people called to tell me to come get him. | 盖斯特打电话来叫我去接他 |
[18:23] | I didn’t know what to think. | 我不知道该怎么想 |
[18:27] | Then I got your envelope, the recordings. | 然后我收到了你的信封 录音 |
[18:31] | Those belong to Walter. I was trying– | 那是沃特的 我想 |
[18:35] | I understand what you did. | 我理解你的所作所为 |
[18:46] | I don’t forgive you. | 但我不原谅你 |
[18:49] | I don’t want you to. | 我不想让你原谅我 |
[18:53] | Those years were taken from him. | 他那些年的记忆都被夺走了 |
[18:55] | Walter wanted to believe. | 沃特想要信任他人 |
[18:57] | That was the best thing about him. | 这是他最珍贵的一点 |
[19:00] | And you used that. | 却被你利用了 |
[19:05] | I understand. I do. | 我明白 |
[19:11] | I’ve learned that there are certain | 我得知他当时的物品 |
[19:15] | objects or cues from that time | 或者某种诱因 |
[19:17] | that could bring back Walter’s memories, and if I… | 可以唤回沃特的记忆 如果我 |
[19:20] | Why would we do that? | 为什么要这么做 |
[19:23] | So that he can remember… | 让他可以回忆起 |
[19:25] | He’s finally back to who he was before this whole mess. | 他终于变回了混乱之前的自己 |
[19:29] | The war, what you did to him, that place. | 战争 你们对他做了什么 那个地方 |
[19:38] | – I just… – You want to help Walter? | -我只是 -你想帮助沃特吗 |
[19:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:45] | Then stay away from him. | 那就离他远点 |
[19:48] | You made mistakes. My son paid the price. | 你犯了错 我儿子付出了代价 |
[19:51] | Now you want to come back for another try? | 现在你想再来一次 |
[19:54] | He doesn’t want that. Any of it. | 他什么都不想要 |
[20:01] | He’s finally where he belongs. | 他终于回到了属于他的地方 |
[20:09] | So, what did we say, Yosemite? | 所以去哪 约塞米蒂 |
[20:12] | Yeah, or around there. | 是的 或者附近 |
[20:15] | Where do we stop? | 在哪停 |
[20:16] | I don’t know, I guess we’ll just go | 我不知道 先开着 |
[20:19] | until we’ve gone far enough. | 开到足够远吧 |
[20:21] | What are we looking for? | 那我们要寻找什么呢 |
[20:22] | We’ll know when we see it. | 看到了就知道了 |
[20:25] | Gas station, hardware store, little café. | 加油站 五金店 小咖啡馆 |
[20:29] | Right? Up in the mountains, by the creek. | 没错 在山里 小溪边 |
[20:33] | One stoplight, that’s it. | 一个红绿灯就行了 |
[20:34] | And then we just… disappear. | 然后我们就消失了 |
[20:38] | Wait, don’t we need jobs? | 等等 我们不需要工作吗 |
[20:41] | Nope. | 不需要 |
[20:43] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[20:45] | Well, it’s gold country, isn’t it? | 这里是黄金之国 对吧 |
[20:50] | Yeah. Or it used to be. | 嗯 或者过去是 |
[20:52] | Yeah, well, there’s gotta be something left. | 嗯 所以肯定会剩什么东西的 |
[20:54] | Sure. Guess we don’t need much. | 嗯 我们也用不了太多 |
[20:57] | – What, a couple million? – Yeah. | -几百万吧 -是的 |
[21:00] | We’ll get a cabin by the creek, | 我们在小溪旁建个小屋 |
[21:02] | big pile of firewood, wake up with the sun. | 弄一大堆柴火 日出而作 |
[21:05] | We’ll just head out to the creek and we’ll… | 我们去小溪 然后 |
[21:07] | We… | 我们 |
[21:09] | Pan? | 舀 |
[21:13] | Yeah, we pan for gold. | 对 我们舀金子 |
[21:16] | I mean, how hard could it be? | 能有多难呢 |
[21:17] | Yeah, it’s just sitting there in the creek. | 嗯 它们就在小溪里 |
[21:19] | Right? We just… pan it out. | 对吧 我们直接舀出来 |
[21:23] | Get all the gold we need and we’ll be rich. | 舀到需要的金子 我们就发了 |
[21:25] | Or we don’t find anything. | 或许我们找不到任何东西 |
[21:29] | Right. | 嗯 |
[21:30] | Claim’s tapped out. | 金子都采光了 |
[21:32] | The winter comes. The roads close. | 冬天来了 道路关闭 |
[21:35] | But we keep trying. | 但我们继续努力 |
[21:38] | The storm hits. We’re stuck. | 风暴雪袭来 我们陷入困境了 |
[21:40] | We use up all the firewood, and we freeze to death. | 我们用完了所有的柴火 冻死了 |
[21:45] | Could happen. | 有可能 |
[21:47] | But we died trying. | 但我们起码努力过了 |
[21:50] | It’s honorable is what it is. | 这是值得尊敬的 |
[21:52] | And we don’t care what anybody thinks | 我们不在乎别人怎么想 |
[21:54] | because we’re dead in the snow. | 因为我们死在雪地里了 |
[21:57] | Just a couple of snow angels. | 一对白雪天使 |
[21:58] | No one to bother us. | 没人打扰我们 |
[22:01] | Or maybe… we get lucky. | 或许我们很幸运 |
[22:08] | Right. | 嗯 |
[22:16] | You want to hang on to this? | 你能继续干下去吗 |
[22:21] | Just while I’m gone. | 等我回来 |
[22:26] | Sure. | 好 |
[22:32] | This food is very good. | 这还真好吃 |
[22:33] | – I’m impressed. – I know, right? | -我被惊艳到了 -对吧 |
[23:58] | Heading out? | 要走吗 |
[24:06] | Want some coffee? | 喝咖啡吗 |
[27:26] | You got to be kidding me. | 逗我呢 |
[28:38] | Deck’s turning into a real motherfucker, huh? | 露台很烦人吧 |
[28:40] | Yeah. It’s about to end up costing me more than the house. | 是啊 最后弄的比房子还贵 |
[29:05] | Hey, Walter. | 沃特 |
[29:06] | – How you doing? – You know. | -你好吗 -你知道的 |
[29:09] | – Coffee? – Yes, please. | -咖啡吗 -是的 谢谢 |
[29:12] | I need to get a new pot. Hang on. | 我去拿个新壶 等一下 |
[29:30] | Is everything all right? | 你没事吧 |
[29:36] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[29:40] | I’ve just been driving, I… | 我一直在开车 我 |
[29:43] | I haven’t talked to another person in a while. | 有段时间没跟人说过话了 |
[29:47] | Are you just passing through, or…? | 你是经过吗 还是 |
[29:51] | Yeah, I think so. | 应该是吧 |
[29:54] | You don’t know? | 你不知道吗 |
[29:56] | No, sorry. I’m just stopping for the night. | 抱歉 我就在这住一晚 |
[29:58] | This just seemed like a nice… | 这里似乎很不错啊 |
[30:04] | …place, this town. | 这个小镇 |
[30:07] | Here? | 这里 |
[30:08] | Yeah, it is. | 是的 |
[30:10] | It’s kind of the end of the road, | 这算是路的尽头吧 |
[30:12] | if you’re into that sort of thing. | 如果你喜欢这种东西 |
[30:16] | And you are? Into that? | 你喜欢吗 |
[30:20] | I guess. | 是吧 |
[30:22] | I’ve always wanted to come out here. | 我一直想来这 |
[30:25] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[30:28] | You know, I was sort of just driving around | 我之前只是在兜风 |
[30:31] | and I saw this little place for sale. | 然后看到这个小地方在出售 |
[30:34] | – A cabin? – Yeah. | -一间小屋 -是的 |
[30:37] | Near a creek? | 靠近小溪 |
[30:40] | Yeah, actually. | 还真是 |
[30:44] | Uh, it looked pretty good, so I stayed. | 看起来不错 所以我留下来了 |
[30:55] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[30:56] | Where are you coming from? | 你从哪里来 |
[30:59] | Florida. | 佛罗里达 |
[31:01] | You’ve been driving since Florida? | 你从佛罗里达开车来的 |
[31:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:06] | You ended up here? | 来到这里 |
[31:09] | I was supposed to meet someone. | 我要去见一个人 |
[31:13] | They didn’t show, huh? | 他没出现 |
[31:19] | No, they did. | 不 出现了 |
[31:22] | Not what you expected? | 跟你想的不一样 |
[31:32] | Everything I expected. | 完全一样 |
[31:41] | I was late. | 我迟到了 |
[31:48] | So what are you gonna do now? | 那你怎么办 |
[31:52] | Have you finished that deck? | 你弄好露台了吗 |
[31:55] | Yeah. Almost. | 嗯 快了 |
[31:57] | Just a half a day left. | 就差半天了 |
[31:59] | You said that yesterday. | 你昨天就这么说的 |
[32:03] | I might have. | 可能吧 |
[32:08] | Do you need anything? | 你需要什么吗 |
[32:10] | No. Thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[32:16] | She’s right, I should… I should probably get going. | 她是对的 我该走了 |
[32:22] | It was nice talking with you. | 和你聊天很愉快 |
[32:26] | Good luck, with the deck. | 祝你露台弄得顺利 |
[32:30] | Just a half a day left. | 就剩半天了 |
[32:33] | Maybe a day. | 也许一天 |
[32:35] | All right, I’ll see you later, Jodi. | 回见 乔迪 |
[32:36] | See you, Walter. | 回见 沃特 |
[35:26] | I’m complying here. I’m a team player. | 我听你们的 我喜欢团队合作 |
[35:29] | He’ll bear that in mind, won’t he? Mr. Geist? | 他会记得吧 盖斯特先生 |
[35:37] | Audrey? | 奥德丽 |
[35:39] | We will bear it in mind, yes. | 我们会记住的 |
[35:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |