时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | The facility housed 18 soldiers at a time. | 归途一次能容纳18名士兵 |
[00:12] | We used their medical records | 我们会用病历 |
[00:14] | to find men who had basic PTSD markers. | 寻找基本创伤后应激障碍目标 |
[00:17] | We delivered the medication | 我们使用药物 |
[00:18] | to see if the memories were deleted. | 来看看这些记忆是否被清除了 |
[00:21] | You don’t remember that? | 你不记得了吗 |
[00:24] | No. | 嗯 |
[00:25] | You just took them? | 你吃下去了 |
[00:26] | You even know what they are? | 你知道都是些什么吗 |
[00:31] | You forced a-a second meal on Walter Cruz | 你在沃特·克鲁兹吃过全量配药后 |
[00:35] | who’d already had his full dose? | 又逼他吃了一顿 |
[00:37] | He’s gonna be fucking incapacitated! | 他会变成废人的 |
[00:39] | I have a situation here. | 我这有个状况 |
[00:41] | Somewhat urgent. | 有点紧迫 |
[00:42] | What have you done to him? | 你们对他做了什么 |
[00:44] | I’m looking into a complaint regarding Walter Cruz. | 我正在调查关于沃特.克鲁兹的投诉 |
[00:49] | I just have some questions about a Geist program. | 我有些关于盖斯特的项目问题 |
[00:52] | “Homecoming.” Are you familiar with that? | 归途 你了解吗 |
[00:55] | Not really, no. | 不怎么了解 |
[00:57] | Although that program’s no longer operational. | 那个项目不运作了 |
[01:00] | You bring this thing home for me, | 你帮我搞定这事 |
[01:01] | I could see you moving up to Redwood. | 应该就能去红木了 |
[01:03] | And then maybe we get you out to the farm. | 说不定能让你去农场 |
[01:05] | Meet Mr. Geist. | 见见盖斯特先生 |
[01:06] | What were you doing at the Homecoming facility? | 你之前在归途做什么 |
[01:08] | He’s filing that complaint. | 他要投诉了 |
[01:10] | Okay, t-that’s just reality, | 这是事实 |
[01:11] | so we should focus on that. | 我们应该关注这一点 |
[01:13] | T-the roller? Audrey, that’s all me. | 药剂 奥德丽 都是我 |
[01:18] | Mr. Geist and I discussed all of that. | 盖斯特先生和我都讨论了 |
[01:20] | You talked to Geist? | 你和盖斯特谈了 |
[01:21] | Yes, at his farm. Have you been? | 是的 在他的农场 你去过吗 |
[01:26] | Shall we continue? | 继续吗 |
[01:59] | Hello? Are you there? | 喂 在吗 |
[02:16] | Shit. | 靠 |
[02:44] | Hey, help! | 救命 |
[02:47] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[03:07] | Shit. | 靠 |
[06:12] | Everything all right, Miss? | 没事吧 小姐 |
[06:16] | Where are we headed tonight? | 今晚要去哪里 |
[06:20] | He came up here. | 他来了 |
[06:22] | Who did? | 谁 |
[06:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:28] | I’m here to help, okay? | 我是来帮忙的 好吗 |
[06:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:37] | I hear you saying there’s a guy and he ran off up here? | 我听你说有个人跑过来了 |
[06:41] | Did he do something to you, this guy? | 这家伙对你做了什么吗 |
[06:45] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[06:48] | What is what? | 什么是什么 |
[06:55] | All right, let’s, um… | 好吧 我们 |
[06:58] | My name’s Donna. What’s yours? | 我叫唐娜 你叫什么 |
[07:06] | Can you do me a favor and see if you have any ID on you? | 你能看看你身上有没有身份证吗 |
[07:09] | Or anything with your name on it? | 或者上面有你名字的证件 |
[07:20] | How about your pants? | 裤兜呢 |
[07:31] | I want to just take a look at that, okay? | 给我看看 好吗 |
[07:46] | Jacqueline. | 杰奎琳 |
[07:48] | You’re a veteran, is that right? | 你是退伍军人 是吗 |
[07:53] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:59] | All right, Jacqueline. | 好吧 杰奎琳 |
[08:01] | We’re gonna go see the doctor. | 我们去看医生吧 |
[08:02] | See if we can figure out what’s going on, okay? | 看看到底是什么情况 好吗 |
[08:06] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[08:38] | You know I can’t fucking afford that. | 你知道我负不起 |
[08:40] | – That’s not my problem. – And you got a nice, new one. | -这不是我的问题 -你那里有个很新的 |
[08:41] | The electric one is just sitting there. | 电动的 就在那儿 |
[08:42] | Yeah, that’s for us to use. | 是的 那是给我们用的 |
[08:44] | We’re not a medical supply store; we’re an emergency room. | 这里不是医疗用品商店 这里是急诊室 |
[08:47] | Okay? Anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[08:47] | Yeah, you talk to everybody like they’re a fucking idiot? | 你把所有人都当傻子吗 |
[08:49] | Or is it just the people you’re here to help? | 还是仅限于你要帮助的人 |
[08:50] | I’m done here, okay? | 我没话说了 好吗 |
[08:53] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:54] | Uh, Jacqueline, what brings you here tonight? | 杰奎琳 你来这里有什么问题吗 |
[08:57] | The police officer brought me here. | 警察带我来的 |
[08:59] | I spoke with her, | 我和她谈过了 |
[08:59] | and she said that you’re feeling a little disoriented. | 她说你有点迷茫 |
[09:02] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[09:05] | Well, we’re trying to understand what happened to you. | 我们想知道你发生了什么事 |
[09:07] | You said there was a guy with you. | 你说有个男人和你在一起 |
[09:09] | Did he hit you in the head? | 他打了你的头吗 |
[09:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:16] | I’m just gonna do a quick exam. | 我做个快速检查 |
[09:20] | Jacqueline, what is… | 杰奎琳 你的地址 |
[09:23] | your address? | 是什么 |
[09:27] | I don’t… I don’t know. | 我不 我不知道 |
[09:29] | Okay. How about your birthday? | 好 你的生日呢 |
[09:31] | What’s your birthday? | 你的生日呢 |
[09:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:34] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[09:36] | All right, do you mind taking off your coat? | 好吧 可以脱掉外套吗 |
[09:38] | I want to listen to your breathing. | 我想听听你的呼吸 |
[09:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:47] | And just breathe in. | 深呼吸 |
[09:51] | Again. | 再来 |
[09:56] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[09:57] | That’s nice. What is that, a bird? | 很好 那是什么 鸟吗 |
[09:59] | A what? | 什么 |
[10:00] | On your arm. | 胳膊上 |
[10:14] | Okay, Jacqueline, at this point, | 杰奎琳 事到如今 |
[10:15] | it would be helpful if you were honest with me. | 跟我说实话对你自己也有帮助 |
[10:18] | Are you an IV drug user? | 你是静脉吸毒者吗 |
[10:20] | No. | 不是 |
[10:21] | You here for meds? Is that it? | 你是来找毒品的吗 |
[10:22] | No. | 不 |
[10:24] | Wait right here, please. | 请在这里等我 |
[10:28] | Uh-oh, that’s not good. | 不妙啊 |
[10:32] | You better start telling him something that makes sense, honey. | 赶紧说点靠谱的 亲爱的 |
[10:33] | Pull it out of your ass if you have to. | 编一个也行啊 |
[10:40] | Here, let me see. | 让我看看 |
[10:42] | Let me see. It’s all right, come on. | 我看看 没事的 |
[10:46] | Oh, yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:47] | Yeah, he got you. He got you. | 嗯 你被他看穿了 |
[10:49] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[10:52] | You don’t have to play dumb with me. | 你不必跟我装傻 |
[10:54] | I mostly stick to doobs and brews these days, | 这几年我一直靠大麻和啤酒度日 |
[10:56] | but in my youth, I could party. | 但在我年轻时也会参加派对 |
[10:58] | My wife used to say, “You should be fucking dead.” | 我妻子常说 你他妈就该去死 |
[11:02] | Of course, then she died. | 然后她就死了 |
[11:04] | Anyway, you like to party? | 总之 你喜欢派对吗 |
[11:05] | I don’t think that I’m a drug user… | 我不是吸毒者 |
[11:06] | Doesn’t matter what you think, it’s what they think. | 你怎么想不重要 重要的是他们怎么想 |
[11:09] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[11:09] | The fucking doctor, Officer Poison Ass. | 那个该死的医生 毒屁股警官 |
[11:12] | That’s your present danger. | 那是你目前的危机 |
[11:18] | They’re gonna to blood test you. | 他们会给你验血 |
[11:20] | And they’ll hold onto you for a few days until that gets back. | 关你几天 直到结果出来 |
[11:22] | And if they see heroin, then your ass belongs to the judge. | 如果他们看到海洛因 那你就要见法官了 |
[11:33] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[11:36] | All right, seriously? | 不是吧 |
[11:38] | – It’s every fucking day, these people. – I know, I know. | -每天都是这样 这些人啊 -我知道 |
[11:41] | Officer Poison Ass. How the hell are you? | 毒屁股警官 你好啊 |
[11:42] | It’s Posenaz. You know it. | 你知道我叫波塞纳兹 |
[11:44] | That’s what I just said, | 我就是这么喊的啊 |
[11:45] | – Poison Ass, Poison Ass. – Where’d she go? | -毒屁股 毒屁股 -她去哪了 |
[11:46] | Hey, where did she go? | 她去哪了 |
[11:47] | Are we watching what’s going on here, or what? | 你们看到了吗 |
[11:51] | – Who? – T-the woman who we had right here next to Buddy. | -谁 -巴迪旁边的那个女人 |
[12:41] | All units, be advised, we have a… | 各单位注意 有 |
[12:52] | Can you just help us out, please? | 您能帮帮我们吗 |
[13:16] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:57] | You made it. | 你逃出来了 |
[14:04] | Somebody coming to pick you up? | 有人来接你吗 |
[14:13] | Do you know this place? | 你知道这地方吗 |
[14:17] | Skins? Yeah. | “皮肤” 知道 |
[14:23] | Can you take me there? | 你能带我去吗 |
[14:26] | What, now? | 现在吗 |
[14:29] | Yeah, well, I guess I could move some things around. | 好吧 应该可以载你过去 |
[14:32] | Yeah, hop in. | 上车吧 |
[14:46] | My wife fucking died in that hospital. | 我老婆就死在那家医院 |
[14:49] | All they said was, “We’re so sorry. | 他们只会说”我们很抱歉 |
[14:51] | Here’s the bill.” | 这是账单” |
[14:53] | Still paying that fucking thing off. | 我他妈还在还钱 |
[14:59] | Rock hammer. | 石锤 |
[15:01] | Yeah, there’s still color in the mountains out there | 如果你知道地点 |
[15:03] | if you know where to look. | 还能在山里采到点矿 |
[15:05] | Problem is, I don’t know where the fuck to look. | 问题是 我他妈不知道去哪找 |
[15:13] | So a military woman, huh? | 你是军人 |
[15:16] | Death from above. | 天降死神 |
[15:18] | “Death from above”? | 天降死神 |
[15:21] | Yeah, you’re Airborne, right? The tattoo? | 你是空降兵 对吧 那个文身 |
[15:24] | Yeah, I guess. | 是吧 |
[15:30] | I get it, I get it, I get it. | 我明白 我明白 |
[15:33] | Hey, one time, I got so fucked up on Percocet. | 有段时间我经常嗑扑热息痛 |
[15:34] | I was staying at this horse ranch… | 我住在马场 |
[15:36] | I’m not a fucking junkie. | 我他妈不是瘾君子 |
[15:37] | I keep saying this. | 我一直在说 |
[15:40] | I woke up in a boat. | 我在船上醒来 |
[15:41] | There was a man, he ran away from me. | 有个男人跑了 |
[15:44] | And then the doctor accuses… | 然后医生指控 |
[15:47] | However this happened, | 不管发生了什么事 |
[15:50] | if I did something wrong, I have no idea what it is. | 哪怕我做错了什么 我也不知情 |
[15:52] | Okay, hey, fine. Jesus. | 好吧 天啊 |
[15:54] | I’m not accusing you, okay, of anything. | 我没有指控你 好吧 |
[16:00] | How’d you end up on the boat? | 你怎么会在船上 |
[16:01] | That’s what I just said. I don’t know. | 我说了我不知道 |
[16:02] | Okay, got it. Got it. | 明白了 知道了 |
[16:04] | But nothing? I mean, come on. | 什么都不知道吗 拜托 |
[16:05] | You don’t remember fucking anything before the boat? | 你不记得上船前干过什么吗 |
[16:10] | Towels. | 毛巾 |
[16:14] | I remember towels. T-that’s what I remember. | 我只记得毛巾 |
[16:19] | Little ones. They were red. | 红色的小毛巾 |
[16:23] | But you’re not allowed to touch them. | 但是不能碰 |
[16:24] | Ah, like for special occasions. | 特殊场合用的吗 |
[16:26] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[16:27] | – Special occasions. – All right, see? | -特殊场合 -好的 瞧 |
[16:29] | That’s, uh… | 这 |
[16:34] | That’s fucking weird. | 真他妈奇葩 |
[16:45] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[16:47] | You don’t have to fucking cry about it. We’re going to Skins. | 你不必为此哭泣 我们要去”皮肤”了 |
[16:48] | Something’s bound to ring a bell… | 你应该能回想起来 |
[16:49] | I’m not fucking crying. | 我他妈没哭 |
[16:51] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[17:00] | *Until now, I always got by on my own* | *直到现在 我一直自己过日子* |
[17:02] | 皮肤 旅店和餐馆 | |
[17:06] | *I never really cared until I met you* | *直到遇见你* |
[17:12] | *And now it chills me to the bone* | *现在我浑身发抖* |
[17:16] | *How do I get you alone?* | *我怎么才能让你独处* |
[17:21] | *How do I get you alone?* | *我怎么才能让你独处* |
[17:24] | Oh, can I get a water? | 能来杯水吗 |
[17:26] | Jesus, this place used to be so cool. | 天啊 这地方以前很酷的 |
[17:30] | The waitresses wore these, uh, tube tops or whatever, you know? | 女服务员穿着抹胸 你知道吗 |
[17:34] | So you could see a lot of skin, | 可以大饱眼福 |
[17:35] | but then they also had the potato skins, right? | 但这里还有土豆皮做的菜 |
[17:39] | Sort of clever. | 名字起得挺溜 |
[17:42] | Yeah, they fry them, like, three fucking times. | 他们会炸三次 |
[17:44] | That’s how they get them like that. | 才会变成那样 |
[17:46] | Are you sure this is the right place? | 你确定就是这里吗 |
[17:48] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[17:50] | This is Skins. | 这就是”皮肤” |
[17:53] | But then this rich fucking asshole from Calgary bought the motel, | 但后来有个来自卡尔加里的土豪买下了汽车旅馆 |
[17:57] | decided this had to be a family place. | 然后弄成了家庭聚餐的地方 |
[17:58] | And all the girls got fired. | 所有的女孩都被解雇了 |
[18:02] | That’s what they do. | 他们就喜欢这样 |
[18:04] | Who? | 谁 |
[18:06] | Fucking people. | 那些该死的人 |
[18:08] | The powers that be. | 有钱有势的人 |
[18:11] | They take whatever they want, | 他们拿走了自己想要的东西 |
[18:12] | and everyone else can go fucking rot. | 让剩下的人自行腐烂 |
[18:19] | I don’t recognize any of this. | 我对这里完全没印象 |
[18:20] | Well, shit, maybe you just need a good night’s sleep. | 看来你得好好睡一觉 |
[18:23] | I got a futon at my place. | 我家有个沙发床 |
[18:24] | I mean, it’s on the sun porch right now | 就在阳台上 |
[18:26] | ’cause my cat got behind the fucking… | 因为我的猫会躲在后面 |
[18:27] | Are we gonna have a problem with you? | 你搞什么鬼 |
[18:28] | Kyle, my man. | 凯尔 伙计 |
[18:30] | I’m not talking to you, Buddy. | 我没跟你说话 巴迪 |
[18:31] | I told you to stay away. | 我叫你别来这里了 |
[18:34] | I was here? When? | 我来过这里 什么时候 |
[18:36] | You told me to “eff off,” and this is a family place. | 你叫我滚蛋 说这里是家庭聚餐的地方 |
[18:38] | Oh, give me a break, Kyle. | 凯尔 拉倒吧 |
[18:40] | I used to come in here. | 我以前常来这里 |
[18:41] | You’d be crawling on the floor, | 你会大半夜 |
[18:42] | looking for your keys by the end of the night, | 在地上找你的钥匙 |
[18:44] | you got so fucked up. | 特别操蛋 |
[18:45] | Hey, language, Buddy! | 注意措辞 巴迪 |
[18:46] | Do you remember the time that German guy came through, | 你还记得有个德国人过来 |
[18:48] | and he gave you a handjob in the bathroom? | 帮你在卫生间撸管吗 |
[18:50] | You bought everyone a round of drinks afterward. | 然后你给大家买了一轮酒 |
[18:53] | What the fuck happened to this place, man? | 这里到底怎么了 伙计 |
[18:54] | Buddy, it is not up to me. I’m trying to do my job… | 巴迪 我也没办法 我也想干好 |
[18:56] | Stop. Stop! | 住口 住口 |
[18:59] | Both of you, please. | 你们两个别吵了 |
[19:02] | When was I here? | 我什么时候来过这里 |
[19:04] | Yesterday, with your friend. I had to mop the floor. | 昨天和你的朋友 弄得我还得拖地 |
[19:07] | I had a friend? | 我有个朋友 |
[19:08] | I don’t know, you guys were screaming at each other. | 我不知道 你们当时在互相大吼大叫 |
[19:09] | I came over to help out, and you told me to “eff off”… | 我过来帮忙 你却叫我滚蛋 |
[19:11] | Do you remember what we were saying? | 你还记得我们刚才说的话吗 |
[19:13] | I don’t fucking know. Why are you asking me? | 我他妈不知道 你为什么问我 |
[19:15] | Because I don’t remember being here. | 因为我不记得来过这里 |
[19:17] | Yeah, that’ll happen. | 那可不嘛 |
[19:18] | You guys were drinking Bud and Maker’s all afternoon. | 你们整个下午都在喝啤酒和威士忌 |
[19:25] | Do you have that receipt? | 你有收据吗 |
[19:26] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[19:27] | There could be a name, there could be a name on the receipt. | 收据上可能会有名字 |
[19:29] | No, look, I am not… You guys just need to go. | 不 听着 我不 你们赶紧走吧 |
[19:32] | Kyle, Kyle, hold up. | 凯尔 凯尔 等等 |
[19:35] | The lady’s a veteran, huh? | 这位女士是退伍军人 |
[19:37] | She served our country. | 她为我们的国家服役过 |
[19:40] | Isn’t that right, Jackie? | 对吧 杰姬 |
[19:42] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 |
[19:45] | Death from above. | 天降死神 |
[19:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:49] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[19:50] | So what do you say, Kyle? | 怎么说 凯尔 |
[19:51] | You got fucking GI Jane over here. | 我把魔鬼女大兵带来了 |
[19:53] | You want to put a little gratitude in your attitude? | 你难道不稍微感谢我一下吗 |
[19:56] | Look, it’s just… it’s getting busy. | 听着 我现在很忙 |
[19:57] | I’d have to dig through a whole bag of receipts. | 我得翻一整袋收据 |
[19:58] | We’ll do it. We’ll do it. | 我们来吧 我们来 |
[20:07] | You know, my wife and I, we used to get into it. | 我和我妻子以前也经常这样 |
[20:09] | I mean, I never knocked her out in a rowboat or anything, | 但我从来没有把她打晕在小船上 |
[20:11] | but… | 但是 |
[20:13] | Man, we would throw shit and yell. | 我们会大喊大叫 |
[20:15] | She fell off the porch one time. | 她有一次从门廊上摔下来 |
[20:18] | What? | 干嘛 |
[20:20] | I mean, I’m saying if this guy’s your boyfriend, | 如果这家伙是你男朋友的话 |
[20:22] | then maybe the two of you got into it, and… | 也许你们俩闹别扭了 |
[20:24] | No. That doesn’t sound right. | 不 听起来不对劲 |
[20:28] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[20:30] | I’m sure it was his fault, and not… | 肯定是他的错 而不是 |
[20:32] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[20:34] | Six Budweisers, four Maker’s Mark. | 六瓶百威啤酒 四瓶波本威士忌 |
[20:38] | What is that, an A? | 那是什么 字母A吗 |
[20:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:41] | But he charged it to a room. He’s staying here. | 但他把钱记在客房的账上了 他住在这里 |
[20:45] | – What? – Hey, you’re not going to his room. | -干嘛 -你不能去他的房间 |
[20:47] | You don’t know what the fuck you’re getting into here, huh? | 谁知道你会碰上什么事 |
[20:49] | We argued. Maybe he did this to me. | 我们吵架了 也许我变成这样就是因为他 |
[20:55] | I’ll get the hammer. | 我去拿锤子 |
[21:19] | Housekeeping. | 客房服务 |
[21:22] | Housekeeping. | 客房服务 |
[21:55] | Well, what the fuck we do now? | 现在怎么办 |
[22:03] | The pills are inside, and you can’t breathe. | 你药落在里面了 你无法呼吸 |
[22:05] | What? Jesus. | 什么 我靠 |
[22:07] | – Excuse me, ma’am? – What? | -打扰一下 女士 -怎么了 |
[22:08] | Can you please help us? It’s my dad. | 你能帮帮我们吗 是我爸爸 |
[22:10] | His pills are inside, and he can’t breathe. | 他的药在里面 不能呼吸 |
[22:13] | It’s gonna be okay, Dad. | 没事的 爸 |
[22:15] | The pills, they’re inside. Can you… can you let us in? | 药在里面 你能让我们进去吗 |
[22:17] | – Oh, I’m scared. – Okay, I got you, honey. | -我好害怕 -好吧 没问题 |
[22:18] | It’s okay, Dad. It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 爸 不会有事的 |
[22:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:22] | It’s okay, Dad. | 没事的 爸 |
[22:25] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[22:27] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:10] | It’s a melon. | 甜瓜 |
[23:13] | It’s real. | 真的 |
[23:16] | I noticed that you called me your… your dad, | 我注意到了 你喊我爸爸 |
[23:19] | and not your husband, which is… | 而不是你丈夫 |
[23:22] | fine, I guess. | 还挺好的 |
[23:25] | Oxygen tank adds a couple years. | 氧气瓶让我看上去老了几岁 |
[23:36] | Look. | 看 |
[24:03] | Jesus, fuck. | 我操 |
[24:05] | Are those hundreds? | 这是百元大钞吗 |
[24:14] | Alex Eastern. | 亚历克斯·伊斯顿 |
[24:15] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[24:18] | I don’t. | 不认识 |
[24:21] | Okay, well, at least we got a name, right? | 好吧 至少我们知道名字了 对吧 |
[24:35] | Who are those guys? | 那些人是谁 |
[24:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:41] | What the fuck are you into here? | 你到底惹了什么事 |
[24:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:44] | Yeah, you do. That’s you, isn’t it? | 你肯定知道 那是你 对吧 |
[24:47] | – Yeah. – Jesus Christ. You did something, lady. | -是的 -你肯定做了些什么 女士 |
[24:49] | The guy’s putting X’s on your fucking faces. | 那家伙在你们脸上画了叉 |
[24:51] | – You better think… – I’m trying to think. | -你最好想想 -我在想 |
[25:33] | What the fuck? | 我操 |
[25:40] | Oh, Buddy. | 巴迪 |
[25:43] | Oh, Buddy, Buddy, Buddy. | 巴迪 巴迪 巴迪 |
[25:49] | Oh, Buddy. | 巴迪 |
[26:21] | Buddy, look at this. The tattoo, it’s coming off. | 巴迪 快看 文身掉了 |
[26:28] | Fucking dope vials, stacks of cash. | 毒品瓶 一堆现金 |
[26:31] | I don’t know what you did to this guy, | 我不知道你对这家伙做了什么 |
[26:32] | what kind of shit you and your war buddies got mixed up in here. | 你和你的战友搞了什么鬼 |
[26:35] | I don’t want any part of it. | 我不想参与 |
[26:37] | Oh my god. | 天啊 |
[26:39] | I feel bad, okay? I do. | 我很内疚 好吗 真的 |
[26:42] | I just… | 我只是 |
[26:45] | I need this. | 我必须这么做 |
[26:46] | I thought you were helping me. | 我以为你会帮我 |
[26:51] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[27:02] | Fucking people, you know? | 该死的人 |