时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:26] | 车主 亚历克斯·伊斯顿 加州奥克兰 雷夸路817号 | |
[03:54] | Anything else? | 还有吗 |
[04:04] | Forget that. | 算了 |
[04:05] | Gimme one of those. | 我要这个 |
[04:10] | Ever use one of these before? | 用过吗 |
[04:15] | Probably. | 应该用过 |
[05:29] | Hi. Lane? | 莱恩 |
[05:30] | This is Audrey Temple. | 我是奥德丽·坦普尔 |
[05:31] | I just got your… | 我刚收到你的 |
[05:34] | What do you mean Leonard wants to speak? | 什么叫莱纳德想发言 |
[05:36] | At… at the launch? Why? | 在发布会 为什么 |
[05:39] | So ask him. Just go in… | 去问问他 进去 |
[05:42] | You know what? Forget it. | 算了 |
[05:43] | Tell him Audrey’s coming. He needs to… | 告诉他奥德丽要来 他要 |
[05:53] | I know what you’re up to. | 我知道你想干什么 |
[05:55] | No. Get off of there. | 不 下来 |
[07:36] | Come on, Alex! Pick up. | 亚历克斯 接电话啊 |
[07:42] | What the heck happened last night? | 昨晚发生了什么事 |
[07:44] | I’ve been up waiting. | 我一直在等你 |
[07:45] | I don’t know what to… | 我不知道该怎么 |
[07:49] | I’m going into the office now. | 我要去办公室了 |
[07:50] | I need to know that things are… | 我要知道事情 |
[07:53] | You can’t say that things got fucked up | 你不能说事情搞砸了 |
[07:56] | and then stop answering your phone. | 然后不接电话 |
[07:57] | What got fucked up? | 怎么搞砸了 |
[07:59] | Just come meet me at the office. | 到办公室来见我 |
[08:02] | We need to go over stuff. | 我们得反思一下 |
[10:01] | 盖斯特 员工停车位 访客停车位 | |
[10:12] | Morning. | 早 |
[10:28] | Employee parking only. Visitor lot’s around back. | 仅限员工停车 访客停车位在后面 |
[11:42] | Strength and indifference. | 力量和冷漠 |
[11:44] | Strength and… | 力量和 |
[11:47] | Morning! | 早 |
[11:49] | Sorry. I was just waiting. | 抱歉 我一直在等你 |
[11:51] | I can see that. | 看出来了 |
[11:55] | Yeah, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:56] | I… I didn’t know what to say to Leonard. | 我不知道该对莱纳德说什么 |
[11:58] | I didn’t know he was involved with the launch. | 我不知道他会参与启动项目 |
[12:00] | He’s not. | 他没有 |
[12:02] | This was supposed to be done by now. | 这个现在应该完成的 |
[12:04] | I know. The first balloon guy said | 我知道 第一个装气球的说 |
[12:06] | he couldn’t rig anything that high. | 他装不了那么高 |
[12:07] | So we had to get another balloon guy, | 所以我们又了找一个 |
[12:09] | – and he said that it was… – The DJ has all the music? | -他说那 -DJ准备好音乐了吗 |
[12:12] | Wait, was I supposed to… | 等等 我是不是要 |
[12:14] | Yes, Lane, you were supposed to. | 是的 莱恩 |
[12:16] | We need to set the right tone. | 我们要调好音 |
[12:18] | Not a problem. | 没问题 |
[12:19] | Tell me about the tone. | 告诉我音调吧 |
[12:22] | What is the point of delegating this | 既然出现什么小问题 |
[12:23] | if you’re just gonna come back to me | 你都要来问我 |
[12:24] | with questions about every little detail? | 那我委托你又有什么意义呢 |
[12:26] | Sure. | 好的 |
[12:27] | Uh, we could do something that’s fun but chill | 我们肯定可以营造有趣轻松 |
[12:29] | and, you know, optimistic. | 还有乐观的气氛 |
[12:32] | – Ma’am? – What does that mean? | -女士 -什么意思 |
[12:33] | Are you here for the testing? | 你是来试用的吗 |
[12:36] | Down the hall to the right. | 大厅右转 |
[12:38] | Hi. Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[12:41] | Testing? | 试用吗 |
[12:44] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[12:45] | Are you here for testing? | 你是来试用的吗 |
[12:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:49] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[12:57] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[12:58] | Can I use the rest… | 我能用下 |
[12:59] | It’s already started. Come on. | 已经开始了 来吧 |
[13:26] | This way. | 这边 |
[13:38] | Left hand. | 左手 |
[14:22] | Oh, fuck no. | 不行 |
[14:27] | What seems to be the issue? | 怎么了 |
[14:30] | You have to let the aroma diffuse. | 你得等香味扩散 |
[14:31] | Just take it in. | 充分吸收 |
[14:32] | We’ll get everyone’s feedback afterwards. | 之后我们会得到所有人的反馈 |
[14:34] | Please, have a seat. | 请坐 |
[14:35] | I think I got some tangerine rind, | 我闻到了橘子皮的味道 |
[14:37] | unless I was imagining that. | 除非是我想象出来的 |
[14:39] | Okay, well, why don’t we just hold off on all the comments | 等所有人都完成这次体验之后 |
[14:41] | until everyone’s had a chance to complete the experience, okay? | 再发表评论好吗 |
[14:45] | Thanks. Let’s go again. | 谢谢 我们再来一次 |
[14:52] | Where is Leonard now? | 莱纳德在哪里 |
[14:53] | The greenhouse? | 温室 |
[14:54] | He’s been in there all night, I think, | 他好像整晚都在里面 |
[14:56] | because the maintenance people went in | 因为维修人员早上四点 |
[14:57] | at, like, four this morning to feed the bugs. | 进去喂了虫子 |
[14:59] | He threw mulch at them. Said he had to write a speech. | 他骂了维修人员 说他要写一篇演讲稿 |
[15:02] | A speech about what? | 什么演讲 |
[15:03] | This is the caterers. Lemme just… here… | 是餐饮承办人 我 |
[15:05] | I’m sorry. I thought I gave you shipping. | 抱歉 我以为把你转接货运部了 |
[15:07] | Let me try this again. | 我再试一次 |
[15:10] | H… hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[15:12] | Well, that’s news to me. | 我也是第一次听说 |
[15:14] | Let me find out about that. | 让我查查 |
[15:15] | Did you switch the catering service? | 你换了餐饮服务了吗 |
[15:17] | What do you want me to do with these? | 你想让我怎么处理这些 |
[15:18] | – What? – The rollers. | -什么 -药剂 |
[15:19] | I’m off that project now, right? | 我不负责那个项目了 是吗 |
[15:21] | Just find someplace for them, okay? | 找个地方放就行了 好吗 |
[15:23] | I’m kind of busy. | 我有点忙 |
[15:24] | Sure thing, boss. | 好的 老板 |
[15:29] | What? | 干嘛 |
[15:48] | I get canker sores from all citrus, not just oranges. | 所有的柑橘类都会让我口腔溃疡 不仅是橘子 |
[15:52] | – So for me… – Right. Yeah. | -所以对我来说 -是的 |
[15:53] | Uh, I think we’ve covered that, right? | 我们已经说过了吧 |
[15:55] | The canker sores? | 口腔溃疡 |
[15:56] | Does anyone else have any negative associations with, um, citrus? | 还有谁对柑橘类有不良反应吗 |
[16:04] | I do. | 我 |
[16:06] | Give me more, though. | 跟我说说细节 |
[16:07] | You don’t like citrus because… | 你不喜欢柑橘是因为 |
[16:08] | It’s too easy. You’re, like, pandering. | 太简单了 你好像在迎合大众 |
[16:10] | “Pandering.” Okay. Interesting choice of words. | 迎合 好吧 这个词很意思 |
[16:12] | How did you arrive at that specific word? | 你为什么会想到这个词 |
[16:15] | Well, what I think he means is that | 我想他的意思是 |
[16:17] | you’re treating your customers like children. | 你把顾客当孩子一样对待 |
[16:20] | So this is what you guys do? | 这就是你们的产品吗 |
[16:23] | – You make air freshener? – No. | -你们是做空气清新剂吗 -不 |
[16:25] | We make a full range of household products. | 我们生产各种家用产品 |
[16:27] | Soaps, cleaners, adhesives… | 肥皂 清洁剂 粘合剂 |
[16:28] | – You make soap? – Yes. | -你们还做肥皂 -对 |
[16:30] | And it’s all plant-based. | 而且是全植物性的 |
[16:31] | Now, Devon, “pandering.” That’s a strong word. | 德文 “迎合”这个词有点过 |
[16:34] | – Let’s try to unpack… – I need to go to the restroom. | -我们分析一下 -我要去洗手间 |
[16:38] | There’s a bathroom near the sample area. | 样品区附近有个洗手间 |
[16:39] | That’s where we’re finishing up today. | 我们今天就在那里结束 |
[16:40] | I’m not feeling well. This is an emergency. | 我不舒服 我很急 |
[16:42] | I need to use the restroom, please. | 我要去一下洗手间 |
[16:45] | We’re almost done. | 我们快结束了 |
[16:47] | Okay, Devon, we were talking about your associations with citrus | 德文 你对柑橘类的反应 |
[16:50] | being at odds with the core values of Geist. | 与盖斯特的核心价值观相悖 |
[17:03] | Nixon, get out of there. | 尼克松 走开 |
[17:12] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[17:15] | What do you want? | 有事吗 |
[17:21] | Why do you wanna speak at the launch? | 你为什么要在发布会上发言 |
[17:29] | Leonard, did you hear me? | 莱纳德 你听到了吗 |
[17:31] | I’m watching Airwolf. | 我在看《飞狼》 |
[17:33] | It gets me fired up. | 很兴奋 |
[17:40] | Well, they might not have Airwolf in jail. | 监狱里可能没有《飞狼》看 |
[17:42] | You should bear that in mind before you… | 你应该记住 |
[17:43] | Well, they might. | 也许吧 |
[17:46] | Guess we’ll see. | 走着瞧 |
[17:49] | You know you can’t do this. We need to… | 你知道你不能这样 我们要 |
[17:52] | Why are you talking to me like that? | 你为什么那样跟我说话 |
[17:55] | Like what? | 哪样 |
[17:56] | Well, like you know me. | 弄得好像你很了解我一样 |
[17:58] | Like we’re some kind of team. | 弄得好像我们是一个团队 |
[18:00] | Two weeks ago, I didn’t even know your fuckin’ name. | 两周前 我都不知道你的名字 |
[18:07] | You know it now. | 你现在知道了 |
[18:14] | We can get through this, Leonard. | 我们能挺过去的 莱纳德 |
[18:16] | I know it feels like… | 我知道这种感觉像 |
[18:17] | No, it doesn’t feel… | 不 感觉不像 |
[18:19] | I can fuckin’ see what’s going on around me, okay? | 我知道我周围发生了什么事 好吗 |
[18:24] | I don’t need therapy about it. | 我不需要治疗 |
[18:25] | What I need is a fuckin’ chain saw. | 我需要一把链锯 |
[18:26] | I’m trying to help you. | 我在帮你 |
[18:31] | We need to be flexible, c… cooperate, | 我们需要灵活和合作 |
[18:33] | and then things’ll go back to normal. | 然后一切就会恢复正常 |
[18:35] | There’s no gettin’ back to normal. | 不可能恢复正常了 |
[18:37] | So stop trying to sell me this rotten bat shit | 所以别再糊弄我 |
[18:40] | and telling me it’s cookies and cream, huh? | 告诉我一切能好起来 好吗 |
[18:42] | We have a new partner! | 我们有新合伙人了 |
[18:43] | We don’t have a choice! | 我们别无选择 |
[18:44] | “Partner.” | 合伙人 |
[18:47] | Yeah, that’s fuckin’ rich. | 真他妈搞笑 |
[18:49] | Call it whatever you want, | 随你怎么说 |
[18:51] | but they’re in charge here whether we like it or not. | 但不管我们喜不喜欢 他们都是这里的负责人 |
[18:53] | Yeah, right. And you like it. | 是的 你很开心吧 |
[18:57] | I accept it. | 我接受 |
[19:00] | I accept reality. | 我接受现实 |
[19:04] | Well, here’s the reality: | 现实是 |
[19:06] | it’s my fucking company, | 这是我的公司 |
[19:09] | and I’m gonna get up there | 我要去发布会 |
[19:10] | and say whatever the fuck I want. | 想说什么就说什么 |
[19:31] | We’re having a company event today. | 我们今天有个公司活动 |
[19:32] | So let’s stay in a nice, tight group for me, okay? | 大家别走散了 好吗 |
[19:35] | Nice and tight. | 大家跟紧了 |
[19:36] | Ready for some samples? | 准备拿样品了吗 |
[19:38] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[19:39] | All right. Let’s start a line right here. | 好 我们从这里排队吧 |
[19:41] | Single file, starting right behind this woman here. | 排成一列 从这位女士后面开始 |
[19:44] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[19:45] | Nice and tight against the wall for me. | 靠墙一个跟着一个 |
[19:48] | There we go. Single file. | 好 排成一列 |
[19:59] | 我要看我的笔记本电脑 为什么不接电话 回个电话 怎么回事 在吗 | |
[20:05] | Miss? | 女士 |
[20:06] | Could you return to the line for me, please? | 可以回去排队吗 谢谢 |
[20:09] | Yep. | 好 |
[20:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:13] | Right here. | 就在这里 |
[20:14] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[20:16] | Ma’am, three items per party. | 女士 每人拿三个 |
[20:20] | We count them on the way out. | 我们在出口会数的 |
[20:21] | So there’s no point shoving them in… | 所以没必要拿那么多 |
[20:24] | Guys, everything’s gonna move a lot faster | 伙计们 可以再快一些 |
[20:25] | if you remember that it’s… | 只要你们记得 |
[20:28] | You need to stay with the group! | 你不能乱跑 |
[20:30] | Ma’am! | 女士 |
[20:32] | The public bathrooms are behind us! | 公共洗手间在我们后面 |
[20:35] | Hello? | 人呢 |
[23:09] | What are you doing here? | 你们来这里干什么 |
[23:20] | How did we get here? | 我们怎么会变成这样 |
[23:28] | I know everyone’s excited about our new… venture, | 我知道大家都很期待我们的新冒险 |
[23:34] | our new direction. | 新方向 |
[23:36] | You’re thinking about dollar signs, | 你们想的都是金钱 |
[23:38] | new horizons… | 新视野 |
[23:42] | shit like that. | 之类的东西 |
[23:44] | But, uh… | 但是 |
[23:57] | Who likes to go camping? | 谁喜欢露营 |
[24:02] | Who likes to go camping, huh? | 谁喜欢露营 |
[24:06] | Okay, so you’re… you’re fucking camping. | 好吧 你们在露营 |
[24:10] | And you got your yams and your pork and beans. | 你们有甘薯 猪肉和豆子 |
[24:13] | The fire’s blazing. | 篝火在燃烧 |
[24:16] | You look up. | 你们抬头看 |
[24:18] | The sky. The stars. | 天空 星星 |
[24:22] | It’s beautiful. | 非常漂亮 |
[24:24] | So… | 所以 |
[24:25] | what do you do? | 你们会干什么 |
[24:28] | You play your flute, right? | 吹笛子 好吧 |
[24:31] | Right? | 对吗 |
[24:34] | So, okay. | 好吧 |
[24:35] | So you’re… you’re playing your flute, and, uh, | 你们在吹笛子 然后 |
[24:40] | the other people, | 其他人 |
[24:41] | the other campers, they… they hear the music. | 其他露营者 他们听到了音乐 |
[24:44] | What’s not to like? | 谁不喜欢呢 |
[24:46] | They wanna come over. | 他们想过来 |
[24:48] | And soon enough, everyone’s there, | 很快大家都来了 |
[24:50] | round the fire, close, | 围着篝火 |
[24:54] | listening. | 倾听 |
[24:57] | It’s nice. | 很舒服 |
[25:02] | Some days… | 有时候 |
[25:05] | I felt like that… | 和你们在一起 |
[25:08] | here with you guys. | 就有这样的感觉 |
[25:16] | But that’s when the fucking giant shows up. | 但是巨人就在那时出现了 |
[25:22] | She’s always starving, the giant. | 巨人总是很饿 |
[25:26] | She sees fire and food and people. | 她看到了篝火 食物和人 |
[25:28] | She says, “I want it.” | 她说”我想要” |
[25:33] | Maybe she heard the music. Maybe she didn’t. | 也许她听到了音乐 也许没有 |
[25:37] | But… she’s a fuckin’ giant. | 但她是个巨人 |
[25:40] | So what does it mean to her, hmm? | 这些对她意味着什么 |
[25:43] | Fucking nothing! | 毫无意义 |
[25:45] | And the music has stopped anyway, | 音乐停止了 |
[25:47] | because she’s got her fuckin’ arm | 因为你们所有人 |
[25:49] | so far up your goddamn ass you can’t breathe | 都被她制服了 你们无法呼吸 |
[25:52] | and people are screaming! | 人群在尖叫 |
[25:54] | There’s kids there, maybe. | 也许还有孩子 |
[25:57] | Leonard. | 莱纳德 |
[25:59] | It’s a fucking metaphor, okay? | 这是个比喻 好吗 |
[26:10] | I’m trying to warn you. | 我在警告你们 |
[26:12] | This is your last chance! | 这是你们最后的机会 |
[26:13] | Cut his mic. | 切了他的麦克风 |
[26:14] | – Drop the balloons. – We’re the campers! | -放气球 -我们是露营者 |
[26:16] | What are you doing? I said, “Cut his mic.” | 你在干什么 我说”切了他的麦克风” |
[26:18] | And the giant is these fuckin’ people. | 巨人就是这些该死的人 |
[26:21] | They’re trying to take… | 他们想 |
[26:25] | This is important! | 这很重要 |
[26:26] | You gotta listen to me! | 你们得听我说 |
[26:28] | Please! | 拜托 |
[27:20] | Who the fuck are… | 你他妈的是谁 |
[27:23] | What are you… | 你怎么 |
[27:24] | Alex, where the hell have you been? | 亚历克斯 你去哪了 |
[27:25] | “Alex”? | 亚历克斯 |
[27:27] | God. Are you okay? | 天啊 你没事吧 |
[27:29] | What the fuck are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[27:34] | Where is Walter Cruz? | 沃特·克鲁兹呢 |
[27:39] | Come. Come on. | 来 过来 |
[27:40] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |