时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Okay. Let’s go back. | 我们回顾一下 |
[00:07] | What happened before then? | 之前发生了什么 |
[00:10] | Well, I come out of the bathroom stall, | 我从洗手间出来 |
[00:12] | and he’s standing there. | 他就站在那里 |
[00:13] | He started crying a little, | 他开始哭 |
[00:17] | and then he got down on the floor | 然后趴在地上 |
[00:19] | and started trying to sniff me. | 开始闻我的味道 |
[00:23] | Sort of like a dog. | 有点像狗 |
[00:27] | Well, it is good thing that your company brought me in, | 幸好你们公司让我参与了 |
[00:30] | because that does say that they wanna get to the bottom of this. | 这说明他们想弄清真相 |
[00:35] | Did you talk to anyone else about it? | 你跟别人谈过了吗 |
[00:37] | A friend or, um, family member? | 朋友或者家人 |
[00:40] | No, I just… | 没有 我只是 |
[00:41] | I just wanted things to go back to normal. | 我只想恢复正常 |
[00:44] | I didn’t even wanna think about it. | 我根本不愿意去想 |
[00:46] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[00:50] | So it’s just my word against his? | 所以我们只是各执一词吗 |
[00:52] | That happens a lot in cases like this. | 这种情况很普遍 |
[00:54] | It does make things very difficult. | 确实会让事情变得很难办 |
[01:04] | No. | 不 |
[01:05] | Fuck it. | 去他妈的 |
[01:07] | What he did is not okay. He needs to be stopped. | 他做的不对 必须得阻止他 |
[01:10] | Right? | 对吧 |
[01:13] | Right. | 对 |
[01:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:18] | That’s always the hope. | 希望如此 |
[01:21] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[01:30] | It happened to you too, didn’t it? | 你也经历过 不是吗 |
[01:48] | It was years ago. | 很多年前了 |
[01:49] | And I wanted to ruin him. | 我想毁了他 |
[01:51] | I wanted to destroy him. | 我想干掉他 |
[01:53] | So what did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[01:55] | I did what all my friends told me to do, | 我做了朋友们让我做的事 |
[01:57] | what I’m here to help you do. | 这也是我要帮助你做的 |
[02:00] | I filed a claim. | 我提出了诉讼 |
[02:02] | And what happened? | 然后呢 |
[02:03] | They picked it apart. | 他们狂怼我 |
[02:05] | They said I was liar, that I wanted money. | 他们说我撒谎 说我想要钱 |
[02:10] | In the end, I got this ridiculous little settlement | 最后 我得到了一个荒谬的和解 |
[02:12] | and he got six weeks paid leave. | 他获得了六周的带薪假期 |
[02:14] | When he came back, he and his friends, | 他回来以后 他和他的朋友们 |
[02:15] | they went out to lunch to celebrate. | 出去吃午饭庆祝 |
[02:17] | Guess who had to make the reservation. | 猜猜是谁帮他们预订的 |
[02:20] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[02:21] | One day, I just asked myself, | 有一天 我问自己 |
[02:23] | “Why am I doing this?” | 我为什么要这么做 |
[02:25] | And you quit? | 你辞职了 |
[02:27] | I quit. | 是的 |
[02:35] | I quit… | 我辞职了 |
[02:39] | and I booked a one-way ticket to India… | 我订了一张去印度的单程机票 |
[02:42] | and I got my life back. | 找回了自己 |
[02:48] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[02:51] | You need to do what you think is right. | 你要做你认为正确的事 |
[02:55] | But you must protect yourself, | 但你必须保护自己 |
[02:58] | because nobody else will. | 因为没人会保护你 |
[03:46] | It’s done. She’s leaving the company. | 搞定 她要离开公司了 |
[03:48] | She’s letting the whole thing go? | 她就这么算了 |
[03:50] | – You sure? – Yep, the whole thing. | -你确定吗 -是的 就这么算了 |
[03:52] | Your crisis has been managed. | 你的危机解决了 |
[03:54] | Just look out for my invoice. | 记得收账单 |
[03:56] | Alex, that’s amazing. | 亚历克斯 太棒了 |
[03:58] | – And Bob… – Yeah? | -鲍勃 -嗯 |
[04:00] | You’re not a dog, Bob. You’re a man. | 你不是狗 鲍勃 你是人 |
[04:02] | – Quit sniffing. – It wasn’t exactly… | -别闻了 -不是的 |
[04:24] | Guess what I’m doing. | 猜猜我在干什么 |
[04:25] | What? | 什么 |
[04:27] | I’m shopping for the cat… in bulk. | 我给猫买了很多东西 |
[04:29] | What got into you? You hate the cat. | 为什么 你讨厌那只猫啊 |
[04:31] | Why is there an echo? Are you in the bathroom? | 为什么会有回声 你在洗手间吗 |
[04:34] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[04:35] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[04:37] | It’s not even worth it. | 不值一提 |
[04:38] | – Temple. – What? | -坦普尔 -干嘛 |
[04:40] | It’s nothing you haven’t heard a million times. | 你听过无数次了 |
[04:43] | Colin’s bullshit. | 科林是个混蛋 |
[04:45] | I don’t know why you keep putting up this. | 我不知道你为什么一直忍着他 |
[04:46] | You have, like, a million ideas. | 你有很多想法 |
[04:48] | Let’s pick one and make that happen. | 我们选一个来实现吧 |
[04:51] | I’m not gonna do that. | 不可能 |
[04:52] | I just… | 我只是 |
[04:55] | I just wanna matter here. | 我希望被人重视 |
[04:58] | I’m just having a bad day. | 今天只是有点难熬 |
[05:02] | – All right. – I gotta go. | -好吧 -我挂了 |
[05:05] | Chin up, okay? | 加油 好吗 |
[05:07] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[05:08] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[05:12] | I don’t know. Subways, billboards. | 我不知道 地铁 广告牌 |
[05:14] | Wherever. | 随便了 |
[05:15] | But this? | 但是这个 |
[05:16] | Look, it’s happening. | 这件事已经说好了 |
[05:17] | It’s done, all right? | 已经定了 好吗 |
[05:20] | AT and T, what’s up? | AT&T 什么事 |
[05:23] | What? | 什么 |
[05:24] | AT and T. Audrey Temple. | AT&T就是奥德丽·坦普尔 |
[05:27] | AT… what’s your middle name again? | AT 你的中间名是什么来着 |
[05:29] | I don’t have one. | 我没有中间名 |
[05:29] | – Ah, that’s weird. – Okay, Ron. Don’t torture her. | -真奇怪 -罗恩 别折磨她了 |
[05:32] | Okay. Look. | 好吧 看 |
[05:33] | Honest opinion. Don’t hold back. | 说实话 别客套 |
[05:35] | What do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[05:37] | I like it. | 我很喜欢 |
[05:39] | But it doesn’t… really say what the roller does, though. | 但上面并没有说试剂的功效 |
[05:45] | Yes, it does. It says right here. | 写了啊 就在这里 |
[05:49] | Get over what, though? | 克服什么呢 |
[05:51] | Anxiety, stress, everything. | 焦虑 压力 一切 |
[05:53] | Just… | 只是 |
[05:55] | it’s a teaser, okay? | 这是前导广告 好吗 |
[05:56] | This broke. Can you… | 这个坏了 你能 |
[05:58] | But does it make sense? | 但这有意义吗 |
[06:01] | Ron, | 罗恩 |
[06:02] | that is fucking genius. | 这也太棒了吧 |
[06:04] | How did you come up with that? | 你怎么想到的 |
[06:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:06] | I was in the shower, actually, and I was thinking… | 其实我当时在冲澡 我想着 |
[06:11] | Those fucking guys. | 该死的家伙 |
[06:14] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[06:16] | Actually, are you heading into the roller meeting? | 你要参加药物测试会议吗 |
[06:18] | Yeah. What’s up? | 是的 怎么了 |
[06:20] | Do you think I could sit in? | 你觉得我能进去吗 |
[06:23] | I really think that there’s untapped potential | 我真的认为工作场所 |
[06:25] | in the workplace channel. | 还有未开发的潜力 |
[06:28] | Imagine you’re having a bad day at work | 想象一下 你今天工作不顺 |
[06:31] | and you go into the supply area and… | 进入供应区 |
[06:33] | Oh, I love how proactive you are. | 我喜欢你的上进心 |
[06:36] | I put together some numbers… | 我整理了一些数据 |
[06:37] | – Yeah. Nice. – And… | -很好 -还有 |
[06:39] | That’s really interesting stuff. | 真有趣 |
[06:41] | Let me take this in and see what they think. | 我拿进去 看看他们怎么说 |
[06:44] | Oh, I’ll come too. I could present. | 我可以过去给他们展示一下 |
[06:46] | Yeah, I just… you know… I don’t know. | 嗯 那什么 我不知道 |
[06:48] | I worry that if you came in and did this whole presentation, | 要是你来做整个展示 |
[06:52] | would anybody know what to do with that process-wise? | 那就不知道他们是否理解整个程序了 |
[06:55] | You know? | 明白吗 |
[06:57] | But don’t stop bringing me ideas. | 但是请继续给我提供创意 |
[06:59] | Really. | 真的 |
[07:00] | Interesting stuff. | 真的很有趣 |
[07:31] | Geist Executive. How can I help you? | 盖斯特行政部 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[07:34] | This is Pam Bailey at the DOD. | 我是国防部的帕姆·贝利 |
[07:36] | I have a situation here. | 我这有个状况 |
[07:37] | It’s somewhat urgent. | 有点紧迫 |
[07:39] | Colin’s out of the office. | 科林不在办公室 |
[07:40] | I know Colin’s out of the office. | 我知道科林不在办公室 |
[07:41] | He just accosted my auditor in fucking Tampa. | 他刚在坦帕跟我的审计员搭讪 |
[07:44] | – “Accosted”? – Yeah. | -搭讪 -是的 |
[07:46] | Right outside your little facility. | 就在你们的小机构外面 |
[07:48] | Why? What did he… | 为什么 他做了 |
[07:49] | Audrey, I need you to listen to me. | 奥德丽 听我说 |
[07:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:53] | I’m not gonna be reachable moving forward, all right? | 以后你不能再联系我了 好吗 |
[07:55] | I don’t understand… | 我不明白 |
[07:56] | Listen. | 听着 |
[07:57] | Me, you guys, we haven’t been in touch… ever. | 我和你们从来没有联系过 |
[08:01] | In fact, we’re not talking now. | 就当我没打过这个电话 |
[08:03] | We’re not? | 是吗 |
[08:04] | – No. – Okay. | -嗯 -好吧 |
[08:05] | The complaint’s been elevated. | 投诉已经升级了 |
[08:07] | There’s going to be an investigation. | 到时候会有人调查 |
[08:09] | – Into… – Yep. | -调查 -是的 |
[08:12] | Oh, my God. What do I do? | 天啊 我该怎么办 |
[08:14] | I don’t know. Get a lawyer. | 我不知道 找个律师 |
[08:16] | I’m in trouble? | 我有麻烦吗 |
[08:17] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[08:18] | but lose my number. | 但是把我的号码丢掉 |
[08:20] | Wait, Pam. | 等等 帕姆 |
[08:30] | Well… | 好吧 |
[08:32] | I’m going to jail. | 我要坐牢了 |
[08:47] | – Why is this damp? – Because it got wet. | -为什么是湿的 -因为它沾水了 |
[08:50] | Why did it get wet? | 为什么会沾水 |
[08:52] | Is this a thought experiment? | 这是思想实验吗 |
[08:53] | You can use the white ones by the shower | 你可以用淋浴旁边白色的 |
[08:55] | or the green ones in the closet. | 或者壁橱里绿色的 |
[08:56] | This is for decor only. | 这个仅供装饰 |
[08:58] | “Decor only”? | 仅供装饰 |
[08:59] | I thought you were going to jail. | 我还以为你要坐牢了 |
[09:02] | This isn’t a joke. | 这不是玩笑 |
[09:04] | The Department of Defense is investigating my company. | 国防部正在调查我的公司 |
[09:06] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:07] | Why do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[09:11] | Homecoming? | 归途吗 |
[09:12] | Bingo. | 答对了 |
[09:15] | Are you seriously doing that right now? | 你是认真的吗 |
[09:17] | What? | 什么 |
[09:18] | You just got finished telling me | 你刚说完 |
[09:19] | that you’re being investigated for that shit, | 你会因为这玩意被调查 |
[09:21] | and you’re slathering it on your arm. | 然后你又把它抹在胳膊上 |
[09:23] | It’s topical. It’s safe. | 局部使用很安全 |
[09:24] | I really wish you could hear how you sound. I do. | 我真的希望你能听听自己说的话 |
[09:27] | It calms me down, okay? | 它能让我冷静下来 好吗 |
[09:29] | You seem real calm. | 你看起来很冷静 |
[09:31] | Look, if you’re not going to help… | 听着 如果你不想帮忙 |
[09:33] | I already told you what to do. | 我已经告诉过你该怎么做了 |
[09:35] | – Quit. – It’s too late for that, Alex. | -辞职 -太晚了 亚历克斯 |
[09:37] | – I was there from the start. – No. | -我从一开始就参与了 -不 |
[09:39] | You don’t wanna quit. That’s what’s going on. | 你只是不想辞职罢了 |
[09:41] | You feel some sort of twisted loyalty to this company… | 你对这家公司有一种扭曲的忠诚 |
[09:43] | Yeah, okay, fine. You’re right. | 好吧 你说得对 |
[10:02] | Who else knows about the investigation? | 还有谁知道调查的事 |
[10:06] | Right now, just me. | 现在只有我 |
[10:08] | Well, that helps. | 那还好 |
[10:14] | What? What are you thinking? | 什么 你在想什么 |
[10:16] | Colin. | 科林 |
[10:17] | – What about him? – He’s a tool. | -他怎么了 -他是个工具 |
[10:20] | Yeah, he’s a jerk, but what does that have to do with… | 是啊 他是个混蛋 但这有什么关系 |
[10:22] | No, he’s a tool and we can use him. | 不 他是个工具 我们可以利用他 |
[10:27] | This is an opportunity. | 这是个机会 |
[10:31] | This is ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[10:33] | No it’s not. | 并没有 |
[10:34] | He wants a meeting with Ron, right? | 他想和罗恩见面 是吗 |
[10:37] | So you set the meeting but you just don’t tell Ron. | 你可以安排一下 但是不告诉罗恩 |
[10:42] | 科林 和您确认一下明天下午在会议室与罗恩见面 奥德丽 | |
[11:00] | – Good afternoon, Colin. – Where’s Ron? | -下午好 科林 -罗恩呢 |
[11:03] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[11:04] | So I just lie. | 我要撒谎吗 |
[11:08] | – The way you just said that was… – What? | -你这么一说 -什么 |
[11:11] | It was so earnest… | 太认真了 |
[11:14] | but it was also so sexy. | 但也很性感 |
[11:16] | And yes, you are going to lie. | 是的 你要撒谎 |
[11:19] | Now why don’t you step outside | 你不如去外面 |
[11:20] | and see if you can track Ron down? | 看看能不能找到罗恩吧 |
[11:22] | Ron’s not coming, Colin. | 罗恩不来了 科林 |
[11:25] | And so what are you doing here? | 那你在这里做什么 |
[11:28] | I’m in a new role. | 我换角色了 |
[11:29] | So… | 所以 |
[11:30] | say he buys it. | 就算他信了 |
[11:32] | He will. | 他会信的 |
[11:35] | Even then, he’ll just talk his way out of it. | 即使那样 他也会辩解 |
[11:38] | That’s what he does. | 他就是这样的人 |
[11:39] | So let him talk… | 那就让他说 |
[11:42] | until he’s saying what you want. | 直到他说出你想要的 |
[11:44] | Okay, you know what? | 知道吗 |
[11:45] | He’s filing that complaint. | 他要投诉了 |
[11:47] | Okay? That’s just reality. | 这是事实 |
[11:48] | So we should focus on that. | 我们应该关注这一点 |
[11:50] | Okay. What do you suggest? | 好吧 你有什么建议 |
[11:51] | What do I suggest? We give them someone. | 我有什么建议 给他们一个人啊 |
[11:53] | A rogue employee. | 垃圾员工 |
[11:55] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 |
[11:56] | – Disobeyed protocol? – Exactly. | -违反了规定 -没错 |
[11:59] | Bergman got, I don’t know, emotional, and she… | 伯格曼太冲动了 我也不知道 然后她 |
[12:02] | Not she. | 不是她 |
[12:04] | What? | 什么 |
[12:05] | We’re not talking about Bergman. | 我们说的不是伯格曼 |
[12:08] | “Including a confrontation | 包括对质 |
[12:12] | with a Department of Defense investigator.” | 国防部调查员 |
[12:18] | He’s never gonna sign this. | 他不会签这个的 |
[12:20] | He will if he sees it as a means to an end. | 如果他认为这是达到目的的手段 他会签的 |
[12:23] | What end? | 什么目的 |
[12:24] | Unemployment? | 失业吗 |
[12:30] | What’s the one thing he wants more than anything? | 他最想要的是什么 |
[12:33] | Mr. Geist and I discussed all of that. | 盖斯特先生和我都讨论了 |
[12:36] | If you take responsibility for your actions, | 如果你对自己的行为负责 |
[12:38] | it would mean a lot to him. | 对他来说意义重大 |
[12:39] | It could affect your future here. | 这可能会影响到你的未来 |
[12:41] | You talked to… to Geist? | 你和盖斯特谈了 |
[12:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:44] | At his farm. Have you been? | 在他的农场 你去过吗 |
[12:47] | You can do this. | 你可以的 |
[12:49] | I believe in you. | 我相信你 |
[12:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:53] | I don’t know. Should I stop? | 我不知道 要我闭嘴吗 |
[12:57] | No. | 不 |
[13:06] | 科林·贝尔法斯特提出辞职 盖斯特紧急小组 | |
[13:40] | So how fast are we talking? | 药效有多快 |
[13:43] | The effect is immediate. | 立竿见影 |
[13:45] | Okay. Let’s… | 好的 那我们 |
[13:47] | let’s give it a try. | 我们试试吧 |
[13:49] | I refuse to watch. | 我不想看 |
[13:50] | It’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[13:52] | Leonard, the chemistry is clear. | 莱纳德 化学结构很清楚 |
[13:54] | Just gonna do a little experiment. | 我只是做个小实验 |
[13:56] | There is no reason to abuse yourself. | 没有理由虐待自己 |
[14:01] | Fuckin’ hell! | 我靠 |
[14:02] | Shit, that hurt. | 妈的 好疼 |
[14:05] | Shit. | 靠 |
[14:10] | You are a piece of work, you know that? | 你真是个人才 你知道吗 |
[14:13] | God damn. | 靠 |
[14:22] | Oh, damn. That… Really took the bite out. | 我靠 还真不疼了 |
[14:27] | I told you. | 我说吧 |
[14:30] | And the scent’s not bad either. | 还挺好闻 |
[14:32] | Let’s talk about cultivation next week, huh? | 我们下周谈谈培育的事吧 |
[14:34] | Yes, yes. Cheers. | 好的 再见 |
[14:37] | Cheers! | 再见 |
[14:40] | God! Jesus. | 我靠 |
[14:44] | You been here long? | 你待了很久吗 |
[14:46] | Sorry. I didn’t want to, uh… | 抱歉 我不想 |
[14:48] | It’s fine. What do you… what do you need? | 没事 有什么事吗 |
[14:55] | I’m Audrey Temple. | 我是奥德丽·坦普尔 |
[14:58] | I work in Redwood, or in front of it. | 我在红木工作 应该说在前面工作 |
[15:00] | The desk, right? | 前台 是吗 |
[15:03] | – Right. – Right. | -对 -嗯 |
[15:11] | The DOD is opening an investigation into the Homecoming program, | 国防部正在对归途项目展开调查 |
[15:15] | but I have obtained a confession from Colin Belfast | 但我得到了科林·贝尔法斯特的供词 |
[15:19] | accepting complete responsibility, | 他愿意承担全部责任 |
[15:21] | which I believe will help protect the company during… | 我相信这样可以保护公司 |
[15:23] | Wait. Hold up. | 等等 等等 |
[15:27] | Yes? | 嗯 |
[15:29] | What the fuck is Homecoming? | 归途是什么 |
[15:34] | Okay, the first thing is… | 首先 |
[15:37] | she’s a liar. | 她是骗子 |
[15:39] | So you didn’t run the Homecoming program, huh? | 所以你没有负责归途项目吗 |
[15:43] | No! | 没有 |
[15:44] | No? | 没有吗 |
[15:48] | N… well, it… it was a program that I worked on, | 我参与过那个项目 |
[15:51] | certainly, but if you believe that fucking fairy tale | 没错 但如果你相信她 |
[15:54] | that she coerced me into signing under deceptive pretenses… | 强迫我签字而编的谎话 |
[15:57] | Now, what part of this is false? | 哪个部分是假的 |
[16:00] | Well, it’s a matter of context, right? | 你得了解前因后果 |
[16:03] | I mean, any one of those… those individual “facts” | 那些单独的”事实” |
[16:06] | could be easily twisted… | 很容易扭曲 |
[16:07] | Were you dosing these guys and lying to them about it? | 你给这些人下药 然后对他们撒谎了吗 |
[16:12] | I… look, I… I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[16:14] | how detailed we wanna get right now. | 你想了解得多详细 |
[16:16] | That’s not detail. | 这并不详细 |
[16:17] | That’s simple. | 这是很简单的问题 |
[16:21] | Okay, if I could just take a step back for a moment. | 让我先退一步 |
[16:24] | And… and I know this goes without saying… | 我知道这话不用我说 |
[16:28] | but you’ve always been an inspiration to me, sir. | 但你一直在激励着我 先生 |
[16:31] | And… | 还有 |
[16:33] | if I flew a little too close to the sun… | 如果我飞得离太阳太近 |
[16:34] | Okay. So you did. | 好吧 所以你默认了 |
[16:38] | And you, Ron? | 你呢 罗恩 |
[16:40] | Oh, I’m just playing catch-up here. | 我只是来叙旧的 |
[16:42] | But I can say I’m disgusted at what I’m hearing. | 但是我听了这些事 也觉得很恶心 |
[16:45] | Oh, you’re disgusted, Ron? Really? | 你觉得恶心 罗恩 真的吗 |
[16:47] | That’s interesting, because… | 真有意思 因为 |
[16:48] | – Colin’s your guy, right? – He’s on my team. | -科林是你的人 对吧 -他在我的团队里 |
[16:51] | But clearly, I’ve given him way too much latitude. | 但显然我给了他太多自由 |
[16:54] | Right… | 嗯 |
[16:55] | as did I with Audrey. | 我也给了奥德丽太多自由 |
[16:57] | So what we have here is a… a latitude problem. | 所以现在有个自由度的问题 |
[17:00] | No, we don’t. | 不 并没有 |
[17:03] | Have a latitude problem. | 自由度并没有问题 |
[17:04] | The protocol we outlined was based on topical use. | 我们协议是基于局部使用 |
[17:08] | Yeah, exactly. Like the roller. | 没错 就像药剂 |
[17:10] | But when you weren’t getting results, | 但是没有结果的时候 |
[17:11] | you insisted that it be ingested. | 你坚持要把药剂吞下去 |
[17:14] | What? They were drinking it? | 什么 他们要喝掉 |
[17:15] | – Actually… – No. You, answer me. | -其实 -不 你回答我 |
[17:20] | No, technically, they were eating it. | 不 严格来说是吃掉 |
[17:22] | But… but they all signed waivers. | 但他们都签了免责协议 |
[17:24] | – So we’re clean. – What happened to them? | -我们可以免责 -他们后来怎么样了 |
[17:26] | To who? | 谁 |
[17:28] | The men. | 那些人 |
[17:31] | – Well, different things. – Ah, Jesus Christ. | -结果并不相同 -天啊 |
[17:33] | And you knew what he was doing. | 你知道他干的这些事 |
[17:35] | I mean, no. | 不知道 |
[17:36] | Y… well, yes. At the time, you’re saying? | 知道 你是说那时候吗 |
[17:38] | Well, what the fuck does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[17:40] | I’m… I’m just trying to think of… | 我只是在想 |
[17:41] | What? Which one I wanna hear? | 什么 我想听什么答案吗 |
[17:43] | No, no, no, no. I’m… I wanna… | 不 不 不 我在想 |
[17:44] | I just w… I want.. I wanna build a time line. | 我只是想建立一条时间线 |
[17:46] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:47] | Both of ya are fired. | 你们俩都被解雇了 |
[17:49] | What? | 什么 |
[17:51] | Sir? S… oh. | 先生 |
[17:53] | With all due respect, | 恕我直言 |
[17:54] | we’ve got this investigation bearing down. | 我们正在被调查 |
[17:56] | I… I think we should be circling the wagons, sir. | 我们得统一战线 先生 |
[18:00] | Okay, who’s gonna manage this day to day? | 好吧 那每天谁来负责 |
[18:03] | This is a federal investigation. | 这是联邦调查 |
[18:07] | I will. | 我来 |
[18:11] | Yeah, she will. | 嗯 让她来 |
[18:15] | I’m not trying to be an asshole, here, | 无意冒犯 |
[18:17] | but Audrey answers the phones. | 但奥德丽是接电话的 |
[18:18] | Hey, we tried with you clowns, | 你们这些小丑都试过了 |
[18:19] | and now we’re all covered in shit. | 现在搞得一团糟 |
[18:21] | I don’t think she can do any worse. | 她再差也不会比你们差 |
[18:23] | Hey, Hector. | 赫克托 |
[18:26] | We gotta plant a bunch more of those gourds, okay, buddy? | 我们得多种点那些葫芦 好吗 伙计 |
[18:30] | We gotta use the hand tools. So… | 我们得用手工工具 所以 |
[18:32] | No, I know it takes longer. That’s why we gotta get movin’. | 不 我知道要花更长的时间 所以得赶紧行动 |
[18:35] | So you’re, like, a… good person? | 所以你想当好人吗 |
[18:40] | Is that the idea? | 是这意思吗 |
[18:43] | Your shoe’s untied. | 你的鞋带开了 |
[18:56] | So what exactly are they claiming? | 他们到底想投诉什么 |
[19:03] | No. Yeah. | 不 嗯 |
[19:04] | I’ve… I’ve… I’ve dealt with that before. | 我处理过 |
[19:07] | It’s not a problem. | 没什么问题 |
[19:13] | So basically, my role is prophylactic. | 基本上我的职责就是预防 |
[19:16] | I go in before litigation, before things get messy, | 我在诉讼前介入 防止事情变得一团糟 |
[19:19] | and I make contact with the complainant | 然后联系投诉人 |
[19:21] | and find an off-ramp for them. | 给他们找个发泄口 |
[19:23] | I’d help them see that that is their best option. | 帮助他们明白这是最好的选择 |
[19:27] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[19:28] | Uh, copyright, wrongful termination, personal injury. | 版权 不当解雇 人身伤害 |
[19:32] | You know, just to name a few. | 举几个例子 |
[19:34] | Yes, any type of negative exposure, I can limit that. | 是的 我可以限制各种负面曝光率 |
[19:42] | Well, I use a number of… of different approaches. | 我会使用很多不同的方法 |
[19:51] | Hey, do you mind if I give you a call back? | 我可以过会给你回个电话吗 |
[19:54] | Okay. Talk soon. | 好的 回聊 |
[19:58] | So…how did it go? | 怎么样了 |
[20:02] | Are you the new Colin? | 你成为新科林了吗 |
[20:06] | I think I’m the new Ron. | 我变成了新罗恩 |
[20:08] | Yeah, you are. | 没错 |
[20:11] | I was nervous at first, | 一开始我很紧张 |
[20:13] | but Colin was just so desperate. | 但科林太绝望了 |
[20:15] | And he was like, “You can’t do this,” | 他仿佛在说”你不能这样” |
[20:17] | and “I’m a problem solver.” | “我很擅长解决问题” |
[20:18] | And I was like, | 我就想 |
[20:19] | “You were a problem solver, | “你之前擅长解决问题 |
[20:21] | but now you are a problem.” | 但现在你就是问题” |
[20:23] | Fuck, I wish you would’ve filmed it. | 操 你要是能拍下来就好了 |
[20:24] | And Leonard, he just listened to me. | 莱纳德 他一听我的话 |
[20:27] | Right away he believed me. | 立刻就相信了 |
[20:29] | And now he wants me to deal with the DOD. | 现在他让我和国防部打交道 |
[20:34] | Can I do that? I mean, I can’t do that. | 我可以吗 我不行吧 |
[20:36] | Yes, you can. | 你可以的 |
[20:38] | Just give them the confession. | 把供词给他们 |
[20:40] | They just wanna hold someone responsible. | 他们只是想找人负责 |
[20:41] | Colin is responsible. It’s that simple. | 让科林负责 就这么简单 |
[20:43] | It’s a friggin’ federal investigation. | 这可是联邦调查 |
[20:46] | I can’t just walk in there and… | 我不能就这么 |
[20:47] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[20:49] | You can do this. You’ve basically already done it. | 你可以的 你基本上已经做到了 |
[20:57] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[20:58] | Babe, it’s okay. | 宝贝 没事 |
[21:00] | – Oh, my God. – It’s fine. | -天啊 -没事的 |
[21:03] | No, you need to… | 不 你得 |
[21:06] | God. | 天啊 |
[21:10] | Here. | 来 |
[21:11] | Ice it before it swells. | 冰一下 免得肿起来 |
[21:17] | Those are for decor only, babe. | 这条毛巾仅供装饰 宝贝 |
[21:50] | 多塞帕索斯咖啡 早餐 中餐 晚餐 | |
[21:55] | Just a half a day left. | 就剩半天了 |
[21:58] | Maybe a day. | 也许一天 |
[22:00] | All right, I’ll see you later, Jodi. | 回见 乔迪 |
[22:01] | See you, Walter. | 回见 沃特 |
[23:22] | I feel fine now. | 我好多了 |
[23:25] | Just must have been dizzy or something. | 只是头晕之类的 |
[23:28] | Does that happen a lot? | 这种事经常发生吗 |
[23:30] | Sometimes, yeah. | 有时候吧 |
[23:32] | I had this brain injury back when I served. | 我服役的时候脑部有损伤 |
[23:35] | What kind of injury? | 什么伤 |
[23:37] | Well, actually, I’m not sure. | 其实我不知道 |
[23:40] | We hit an IED, and I guess they had to | 我们碰到了简易爆炸装置 |
[23:43] | cut me open back here. | 他们给我脑后做了手术 |
[23:45] | May I? | 我可以看看吗 |
[23:46] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[23:49] | I lost a few years and some of my memory, but… | 我失去了几年的记忆 但是 |
[23:52] | I’m feeling better now. | 我现在感觉好多了 |
[23:54] | I’m basically fine. | 基本上没事了 |
[23:56] | – Yeah. – What? | -嗯 -怎么了 |
[23:59] | Nothing. I just… | 没什么 我只是 |
[24:00] | you said you had surgery back there. | 你说你脑后做了手术 |
[24:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:04] | Well… d… that’s what my mom told me. | 我妈是这么跟我说的 |
[24:06] | I just didn’t see a scar. | 我没看到伤疤 |
[24:08] | But you’re feeling okay now, though? | 但你现在感觉还好吧 |
[24:12] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是的 -嗯 |
[24:14] | I feel fine. | 感觉挺好的 |