| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:42] | I’ve seen all these, right? | 这些我都看过了吧 |
| [00:43] | No. Some of these are new. | 不 有些是新人 |
| [00:52] | I like him. | 我喜欢他 |
| [00:53] | How much is he? | 多少钱 |
| [01:13] | Ms. Temple? I’m Pam Bailey. | 坦普尔女士 我是帕姆·贝利 |
| [01:17] | This is Richard Lehmann from the DC office. | 这是华盛顿办公室的理查德·莱曼 |
| [01:20] | He will be overseeing today’s interview. | 他将负责今天的会谈 |
| [01:22] | – Shall we? – Thank you. | -走吧 -谢谢 |
| [01:35] | Okay. | 好 |
| [01:36] | So we’ve outlined how you identified soldiers | 我们大致了解了 |
| [01:39] | who met your desired profile. | 你们挑选士兵的程序 |
| [01:42] | I’d like to go back to the ingestion. | 我想再谈谈服用的情况 |
| [01:44] | All right. | 好 |
| [01:46] | Your corporation was aware of the possibility of overdose. | 你的公司意识到了过量用药的可能性 |
| [01:50] | Overdose is always a possibility. | 过量用药的可能性一直存在 |
| [01:52] | But the men were not informed they were being medicated. | 但他们并没有被告知正在接受药物治疗 |
| [01:56] | They did sign waivers, accepting full responsibility– | 他们签了免责协议 承担全部责任 |
| [01:58] | No. We lied. | 不 我们撒谎了 |
| [02:01] | The protocol was unacceptable. | 协议很不人道 |
| [02:03] | What happened to them after this, uh… | 伯格曼事件之后 |
| [02:07] | Bergman incident? | 那些人怎么了 |
| [02:08] | – The men? – Yeah. | -那些人 -是的 |
| [02:11] | They completed the cycle. | 他们完成了治疗 |
| [02:12] | Cutting them off midstream was too dangerous. | 中途停药太危险了 |
| [02:15] | And–and then? | 然后呢 |
| [02:19] | Most of them returned to active duty without further symptoms. | 大部分人回到了工作岗位 没有出现症状 |
| [02:22] | Wait. | 等等 |
| [02:24] | Are you claiming now that the program worked? | 你是说这个项目成功了 |
| [02:28] | No, the program as Colin… | 不 科林的项目 |
| [02:30] | as Mr. Belfast conceived it, was unethical. | 贝尔法斯特先生的项目是不道德的 |
| [02:34] | – It was wrong. – And after that… | -是错误的 -之后 |
| [02:43] | Sorry. I’m not sure what you’re… | 抱歉 我不明白你的 |
| [02:45] | Did any of the men that you treated come forward | 接受治疗的人里面 |
| [02:48] | with issues or complaints | 有人出现问题 |
| [02:51] | about what had happened to them? | 或者提出申诉吗 |
| [02:57] | No. | 没有 |
| [03:01] | All right, we’re good. | 好吧 够了 |
| [03:02] | Wait. There is still a significant amount of material to get through. | 等等 还有大量的资料需要讨论 |
| [03:06] | I said we’re done, Rich. | 我说结束了 里奇 |
| [03:07] | It’s time to move on. | 是时候向前看了 |
| [03:51] | Opportunity. This is an opportunity. | 机会 这是个机会 |
| [04:04] | Come on in. | 进来 |
| [04:09] | I can come back if… | 我可以过会再来 |
| [04:11] | No, no, no, no. This is good. | 不 不 不 没事的 |
| [04:13] | Take a seat. | 请坐 |
| [04:15] | What’d they say? | 他们怎么说 |
| [04:17] | At the DOD? | 国防部吗 |
| [04:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
| [04:19] | It went well. | 一切顺利 |
| [04:20] | They appreciated that we came to them. | 他们很感激我们去找他们 |
| [04:23] | I think we might be okay. | 我们应该没事 |
| [04:27] | Well, all right. | 好的 |
| [04:30] | Good job. | 干得好 |
| [04:35] | Now, this… | 这个 |
| [04:37] | it’s a nine-grain mush. | 是九谷糊状物 |
| [04:43] | There you go. | 给 |
| [04:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [04:46] | It’s not good or anything, but | 这玩意不好吃 但是 |
| [04:49] | you won’t be hungry again for days. | 能顶几天饱 |
| [04:58] | I was hoping to show you, um… | 我想给你看看 |
| [05:01] | There’s some ideas that I’ve been working on. | 我最近提出的想法 |
| [05:05] | We’re thinking too small with the roller. | 我们对于药剂的开发还不够 |
| [05:08] | We’re missing opportunities. | 我们错过了很多机会 |
| [05:11] | Yeah, well, as far as… | 至于这个 |
| [05:13] | Sir, if you’ll just look, | 先生 请看 |
| [05:14] | we’re keeping ourselves in a box, an echo chamber. | 我们现在太过安于现状了 |
| [05:17] | The roller has potential far beyond | 药剂的应用潜力 |
| [05:19] | our traditional audience of… | 绝对不限于我们的传统客户 |
| [05:21] | Right. I get it. | 嗯 我明白 |
| [05:24] | I’ve been using it myself. It’s more than stress relief. | 我自己也在用 不仅能缓解压力 |
| [05:27] | I can do things now that I couldn’t before. | 我能做以前做不到的事 |
| [05:31] | – Audrey. – Yes. | -奥德丽 -嗯 |
| [05:35] | It’s great work. Very creative. | 干得好 很有创意 |
| [05:40] | But… | 但是 |
| [05:42] | We’re not doing the roller anymore. | 我们不做药剂了 |
| [05:46] | W-what–what do you mean? | 什么 什么意思 |
| [05:49] | We’re not doing it. | 不做了 |
| [05:51] | At all? | 完全不做了 |
| [05:53] | Right. | 嗯 |
| [05:56] | If this is because of what Colin did, | 如果这是因为科林的所作所为 |
| [05:59] | – I can promise you that… – No, couple of rotten guys. | -我可以向你保证 -不 几个老鼠屎 |
| [06:01] | – Just get ’em out? – Yes, exactly. | -直接踢掉吗 -没错 |
| [06:03] | No, that’s not gonna do it. | 不 不行的 |
| [06:05] | That’s like, uh… | 就像 |
| [06:08] | what’s that movie with the–the blue guy? | 有个蓝人那部电影叫什么来着 |
| [06:12] | He’s got that-that golden lantern, | 他有个金色的灯笼 |
| [06:15] | lamp, or whatever? | 还是灯什么的 |
| [06:19] | Aladdin. | 《阿拉丁》 |
| [06:21] | No, no, sorry. No, it wasn’t a lamp. | 不不 抱歉 不是灯 |
| [06:23] | It was a ring. It was golden. | 戒指 金色的 |
| [06:26] | Little blue guy. | 小蓝人 |
| [06:28] | Lord of the Rings. | 《指环王》 |
| [06:29] | Right, that one. | 对 那个 |
| [06:30] | So the little guy, he’s–he’s got his ring, | 所以那个小家伙 他拿到戒指了 |
| [06:34] | and it makes him feel good. | 他感觉很不错 |
| [06:36] | He loves it. | 他很喜欢 |
| [06:38] | But it changes him, right? | 但戒指改变了他 对吧 |
| [06:41] | His eyes get really weird, | 他的眼睛变得很奇怪 |
| [06:43] | and his skin turns, and it’s a bad scene. | 皮肤也变了 变得很可怕 |
| [06:47] | Every minute of every day, | 每天的每分每秒 |
| [06:49] | everything he does, it’s just for that ring. | 他所做的一切 都是为了那枚戒指 |
| [06:54] | And he doesn’t even realize it. He thinks he’s happy. | 他都没意识到 他觉得自己很幸福 |
| [07:01] | I’m sorry. I don’t… | 我很抱歉 我不 |
| [07:02] | I thought we could make people’s lives just a little easier, | 我以为我们能让人们的生活更轻松一点 |
| [07:06] | and then… | 然后 |
| [07:10] | I’ve been out there every day. | 我每天都种花种草 |
| [07:15] | It’s all I’ve been thinking about for years. | 这是我多年来一直在想的事 |
| [07:19] | That’s what it’s done to me. | 这就是它对我的影响 |
| [07:21] | And now look. | 现在看看 |
| [07:23] | Everything’s gone, | 除了这些东西 |
| [07:25] | except for these fucking things. | 其他的都不见了 |
| [07:28] | And these guys, | 这些人 |
| [07:32] | these… | 这些 |
| [07:35] | these soldiers… | 这些士兵 |
| [07:38] | They were fucking eating it. | 他们在吃这些东西 |
| [07:41] | You understand what that can do to a person? | 你知道这对一个人有什么影响吗 |
| [07:43] | So it’s not on Belfast. It’s not on Ron. | 不是贝尔法斯特和罗恩的错 |
| [07:46] | It’s these precious berries. | 而是这些珍贵莓果的错 |
| [07:50] | But we can’t just throw everything away. | 但我们不能把一切丢掉 |
| [07:51] | – Audrey… – We are so close. | -奥德丽 -我们马上就成功了 |
| [07:53] | In my opinion, we can fix all of our mistakes. | 我觉得我们可以弥补所有的错误 |
| [07:56] | – None of that has to happen… – Audrey, stop! | -这些都不必发生 -奥德丽 行了 |
| [08:02] | Man, you need to learn to read a room. | 天啊 你得学学察言观色 |
| [08:05] | I’m not interested in your opinion. | 我对你的意见不感兴趣 |
| [08:07] | I said we’re done. | 我说了不做了 |
| [08:12] | We make soap here, right? | 我们是做肥皂的 对吗 |
| [08:15] | That’s what we do. We’re gonna get back to it. | 这是我们的本行 我们要继续做下去 |
| [08:28] | – You gonna take that? – Uh, yes. | -你要接吗 -是的 |
| [08:34] | This is Audrey Temple. | 我是奥德丽·坦普尔 |
| [08:35] | Hi, it’s Francine Bunda. We met briefly. | 我是弗兰辛·邦达 我们见过面 |
| [08:39] | Yes, hi. | 你好 |
| [08:40] | I was wondering | 我在想 |
| [08:42] | if I could get a tour of your facility or whatever | 我能参观一下你的机构 |
| [08:44] | to see how the hot dog gets made. | 看看你们的产品吗 |
| [08:47] | Sure. We could arrange that. | 当然 我们可以安排一下 |
| [08:49] | Great. Is now good? | 很好 现在可以吗 |
| [08:52] | – Now? – Yeah, I’m in the lobby. | -现在 -是的 我就在大厅 |
| [08:55] | And–and bring Leonard. | 叫上莱纳德 |
| [09:00] | What? | 怎么了 |
| [09:10] | Name and ID. | 姓名和身份证 |
| [09:12] | Walter Cruz, 010168. | 沃特·克鲁兹 010168 |
| [09:15] | I’m looking for my medical records. | 我想看我的病历 |
| [09:17] | There was an explosion, an IED, | 有一次爆炸 简易爆炸装置 |
| [09:20] | and I thought I had surgery, so I just… | 我以为我做了手术 所以 |
| [09:21] | Okay, one moment. | 好的 等一下 |
| [09:34] | I’m not seeing that. | 没找到 |
| [09:35] | – What? – Surgery. | -什么 -手术 |
| [09:36] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
| [09:38] | I was blown up, | 我被炸了 |
| [09:39] | so they had to have treated me, right? | 他们肯定治疗了我 对吧 |
| [09:41] | Oh, treatment. | 治疗 |
| [09:43] | One moment. | 等一下 |
| [09:50] | I’m just saying, something did happen to me, so… | 我受伤了 所以 |
| [09:51] | One moment. | 等一下 |
| [09:57] | Treatment. Yes, I have that. | 治疗 是的 有过治疗 |
| [09:59] | Great. | 很好 |
| [10:02] | Administered by Geist Emergent Group. | 由盖斯特紧急小组负责 |
| [10:04] | That’s a private contractor. | 那是私人承包商 |
| [10:06] | So they did the surgery? | 所以他们做了手术吗 |
| [10:12] | I’m not seeing that. | 没看到 |
| [10:14] | Okay, but they treated me, right? | 好吧 但他们治疗过我 是吗 |
| [10:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
| [10:18] | What kind of treatment? | 什么样的治疗 |
| [10:20] | They’re a private contractor. I don’t think I can… | 他们是私人承包商 我看不到 |
| [10:22] | Sir, please step back. | 先生 请退后 |
| [10:24] | Well, you just told me Geist did the treatment. | 你告诉我是盖斯特治疗的 |
| [10:25] | I just want to know what kind of treatment. | 我只想知道什么样的治疗 |
| [10:27] | Right, but we didn’t treat you there. | 是的 但我们没有治疗过你 |
| [10:30] | That’s a private contractor. | 那是私人承包商 |
| [10:31] | What the fuck does that mean, private? | 什么叫私人的 |
| [10:32] | It wasn’t us. Outsourced. | 不是我们治疗的 是外包的 |
| [10:34] | – Contract… – But you have the information on your screen, okay? | -外包 -但你屏幕上有相关信息吧 |
| [10:37] | Why can’t I just see it? | 为什么我不能看 |
| [10:39] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
| [10:43] | What the fuck are you smiling about? | 你他妈在笑什么 |
| [10:47] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
| [10:49] | Look, all I’m asking… | 听着 我只想 |
| [10:52] | It was hard for me to come down here, okay? | 我来这里不容易 好吗 |
| [10:55] | There’s no one I can… | 我找不到人 |
| [10:58] | It’s hard for me to talk about this. | 这件事我很难开口 |
| [11:00] | You can understand that, right? | 你能理解吧 |
| [11:04] | I can submit a request to the contractor. | 我可以向承包商提出申请 |
| [11:07] | Great. Yeah, great. Let’s do that. | 很好 那就这么办吧 |
| [11:13] | – Submitted. – Okay. | -提交了 -好 |
| [11:16] | What do I do know? | 现在我要干什么 |
| [11:17] | You wait. | 等待 |
| [11:19] | What, like, get another number? | 再抽个号吗 |
| [11:21] | Um, no. | 不 |
| [11:22] | They’ll get back to us in eight to 12 weeks. | 他们会在八到十二周内给我们回复 |
| [11:26] | Eight to 12 weeks? | 八到十二周 |
| [11:27] | Well, officially. Sometimes it’s longer. | 这是官方说辞 有时候会更长 |
| [11:29] | Longer than 12 weeks? | 超过十二周 |
| [11:31] | Just to tell me what you already know. | 然后告诉我你已经知道的事吗 |
| [11:33] | I’m losing my fucking mind here! | 我他妈要疯了 |
| [11:34] | Sir, I need you to calm down. | 先生 你冷静一点 |
| [11:36] | Why can’t you tell me what’s on that screen? | 为什么你不能告诉我屏幕上的内容 |
| [11:37] | Because it’s private. | 因为这是私人信息 |
| [11:41] | Private. | 私人 |
| [11:44] | Sure. | 好 |
| [11:48] | Sir! | 先生 |
| [11:49] | Wow, well, thank you so much for taking the time. | 感谢你们抽空陪我 |
| [11:53] | This is quite a spread you’ve got here. | 你在这里种了好多啊 |
| [11:56] | That’s all jojoba. | 这都是荷荷巴 |
| [11:57] | That’s a great crop. Lot of–lot of uses. | 这个农作物特别棒 用途很广 |
| [12:00] | Oh, that’s fascinating. | 太棒了 |
| [12:03] | People call it a goat nut. | 人们称之为羊睾果 |
| [12:06] | Because it’s supposed to look like goat testicles. | 因为它应该看起来像羊的睾丸 |
| [12:09] | I checked. It’s true. | 我查过了 是真的 |
| [12:11] | Oh, well, of course you did. | 当然了 |
| [12:19] | Excuse me, is that, uh… | 不好意思 那什么 |
| [12:21] | Can we stop here? | 可以停在这里吗 |
| [12:22] | – Can we–can we stop here? – Down here, sure. | -我们能不能停在这里 -这里 当然 |
| [12:24] | – Yeah. – Thank you. | -可以 -谢谢 |
| [12:35] | So these are all the berries. | 这些都是莓果 |
| [12:39] | Yeah, for now. | 暂时的 |
| [12:40] | Soon, this will all be ground cover. | 很快 这里就会被铲平 |
| [12:43] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
| [12:44] | Well, once we get the berries out, | 拔掉莓果后 |
| [12:46] | we got to give the soil a chance to breathe. | 我们得给土壤一个呼吸的机会 |
| [12:48] | What–what do you mean, get them out? | 什么叫拔掉 |
| [12:50] | We don’t need them anymore. | 我们不需要它们了 |
| [12:52] | Came to our senses, thanks to her. | 多亏了她 我们才意识到 |
| [12:59] | Well, I hate to be a difficult guest, | 我也不想为难你 |
| [13:02] | but I can’t let you do that. | 但我不允许你这么做 |
| [13:05] | What does that mean-let me? | 什么叫允许 |
| [13:07] | Well, this is awkward. I thought I had good news. | 尴尬 我以为我带来了好消息 |
| [13:10] | We want to partner with you. | 我们想和你合作 |
| [13:12] | – Who? – The… Pentagon. | -谁 -五角大楼 |
| [13:14] | Yeah, we want as much of this as possible as fast as possible. | 我们希望尽快地大量收购这些莓果 |
| [13:18] | I don’t understand. You’re saying… | 什么意思 你是说 |
| [13:19] | Well, you were very clear in your presentation. | 你在汇报说得很清楚 |
| [13:22] | The problem was the protocol, the implementation. | 问题在于协议和实施 |
| [13:25] | The substance itself was… | 材料本身 |
| [13:26] | Well, yes, but… | 是的 但是 |
| [13:28] | The men that finished the program, | 完成治疗的人得到了改善 |
| [13:30] | it helped them-isn’t that what you said? | 你不是这么说的吗 |
| [13:32] | – No, I just… – No, the whole fucking thing– | -不 我只是 -不 整件事 |
| [13:34] | what we did, no good can come of that. | 我们所做的一切有弊无利 |
| [13:37] | Well, I just totally disagree. | 我不同意 |
| [13:39] | I think you were way out over your skis. | 我觉得你们结论下得太早了 |
| [13:41] | Mistakes were made. | 你们犯了错 |
| [13:42] | My people, we do this work every day. | 我的人每天都会犯错 |
| [13:46] | All you’re asking for is just the extract. | 你要的只是提取物 |
| [13:48] | That’s what you’d need. | 仅此而已 |
| [13:49] | – Yes. – Audrey. | -是的 -奥德丽 |
| [13:52] | Now, we can’t help you. | 我们帮不了你 |
| [13:55] | You’d be compensated. | 你们会得到补偿 |
| [13:57] | Like, out the ass. | 非常丰厚 |
| [14:00] | You’re not listening to me. | 你没听明白 |
| [14:01] | Well, I think you’re not listening to me. | 我觉得是你没听明白 |
| [14:05] | Do you have a time machine? | 你有时光机吗 |
| [14:08] | – A what? – Any of these plants– | -什么 -这些植物中的任何一种 |
| [14:10] | if you eat them, | 吃下去以后 |
| [14:11] | will they send you back in time? | 会送你回到过去吗 |
| [14:13] | – No. – Well, then the toothpaste is out of the tube, Leonard. | -不会 -一切已成定局 莱纳德 |
| [14:17] | You can’t go back and un-plant this plant. | 你无法回到过去不种它们 |
| [14:20] | This is happening. | 这事就这么定了 |
| [14:29] | Audrey, would you mind finishing the tour? | 奥德丽 你能帮我接待一下吗 |
| [14:34] | No, of course not. | 没问题 |
| [14:36] | – Enjoy the rest of your day. – You too. | -好好享受 -你也是 |
| [15:00] | He’s a funny old goat, isn’t he? | 这老头还真倔 是吧 |
| [15:02] | I think he was just surprised. I’m pretty sure he didn’t mean it. | 他只是没想到 他肯定不是故意的 |
| [15:05] | Hey, listen, forget about him. | 听着 别管他 |
| [15:07] | This is all critical military technology. | 这是关键的军事技术 |
| [15:10] | We need it, which means it’s ours. | 我们需要它 它是我们的技术 |
| [15:13] | What about you? | 你呢 |
| [15:14] | You know all about this, the plant, the juice. | 你了解这一切 植物和果汁 |
| [15:19] | Well, yes, but… | 是的 但是 |
| [15:21] | All we need is someone to help make it happen, | 我们需要人帮忙 |
| [15:24] | someone with ideas and solutions, | 有想法 可以解决问题 |
| [15:28] | with some fucking competence. | 有能力的人 |
| [15:30] | But Leonard seems pretty opposed. | 但莱纳德似乎很反对 |
| [15:32] | Look, I get it. | 我明白 |
| [15:34] | You’ve done all the work, and these guys come | 所有的工作都是你做的 这些男人过来 |
| [15:36] | and take it from you and fuck everything up. | 抢了所有的功劳 还搞砸了 |
| [15:41] | Well, I don’t do fuck-ups. | 我不会搞砸的 |
| [15:44] | We’re gonna get this thing going. | 我们会让一切顺利进行 |
| [15:48] | Okay, again, tell me what she said, | 再说一遍 她说了什么 |
| [15:50] | her exact words. | 她的原话 |
| [15:53] | “All I need is someone | 我只需要一个 |
| [15:55] | who knows how to grow it, pick it, and ship it.” | 了解种植 采摘和运输的人 |
| [15:58] | That’s you. You’ve done all that. | 就是你啊 你都做过 |
| [16:00] | I was Colin’s assistant. I wasn’t… | 我是科林的助手 我不是 |
| [16:02] | Colin spent half of his life | 科林在航空公司休息室 |
| [16:04] | in the Delta One Sky Lounge trying to get a fucking upgrade. | 花了半辈子的时间 希望升级座位 |
| [16:08] | – I know. – Meanwhile, you were the one overseeing production, | -我知道 -而你是从头到尾 |
| [16:11] | – start to finish, right? – Yeah. | -负责生产的人 是吗 -是的 |
| [16:13] | You said you wanted to matter there. | 你说你想被人重视 |
| [16:15] | I do. | 是的 |
| [16:17] | Leonard is not gonna listen to you. | 莱纳德不会听你的 |
| [16:19] | He’s too much like Colin. | 他太像科林了 |
| [16:21] | – Bunda… – Boo-nda. | -奔达 -邦达 |
| [16:22] | Okay, well, whatever her name is, she believes in you. | 好吧 不管她叫什么名字 她相信你 |
| [16:25] | She sees something in you. | 她看到了你的优点 |
| [16:27] | But what if she’s wrong? | 万一她错了呢 |
| [16:28] | You inherited a mess, Temple. | 你接了一个烂摊子 坦普尔 |
| [16:30] | And you’re gonna get things back on track. | 你要拨乱反正 |
| [16:33] | You’re gonna take a fucking criminal investigation, | 你要把刑事调查 |
| [16:35] | and turn it into a gigantic new contract, | 变成一个大合同 |
| [16:38] | a whole new business model. | 全新的商业模式 |
| [16:41] | So have a sip of that wine and think about that for a second. | 喝一口红酒 好好想想 |
| [16:59] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你说得对 |
| [17:01] | Of course, I’m right. | 当然了 |
| [17:06] | Let’s order some champagne. | 来点香槟吧 |
| [17:08] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 这才对嘛 |
| [17:09] | – Garçon. – Oh, God, Alex. | -小哥哥 -天啊 亚历克斯 |
| [17:12] | – Shut up. He likes it. Hi. – Yes, hi. | -闭嘴 他喜欢听 你好 -你好 |
| [17:15] | We would like to order some champagne, please. | 我们想来点香槟 |
| [17:18] | All right. Do you have any preference? | 好 有什么偏好吗 |
| [17:20] | I want you to pick, and I want to be astounded. | 你帮我选吧 给我个惊喜 |
| [17:23] | I’ll do my best. | 我尽力 |
| [17:30] | I’ll tell you one thing– I’m gonna take Colin’s office. | 对了 我要接管科林的职位 |
| [17:33] | Do it. You are so legit right now. | 加油 你现在状态非常好 |
| [17:36] | This is your moment. | 这是你的高光时刻 |
| [17:40] | Right. | 嗯 |
| [17:43] | Okay, what? | 怎么了 |
| [17:45] | Things aren’t done. They’re still… | 还没成功呢 他们还 |
| [17:48] | Of course. I was just saying | 当然 我只是说 |
| [17:50] | if this works out… when this works out… | 如果成功了 一切顺利 |
| [17:54] | We had talked about… | 我们说过 |
| [17:55] | – The baby idea. – Yes. | -孩子的事 -是的 |
| [17:58] | I went to go look at donors today. | 我今天去看捐赠者了 |
| [18:01] | And I found some really cool Vietnamese guys, | 我找到了一些不错的越南男人 |
| [18:04] | some great options. | 感觉挺好的 |
| [18:06] | So she can be just like us. | 她可以长得像我们一样 |
| [18:08] | Sorry, who is she? | 抱歉 “她”是谁 |
| [18:09] | The baby. | 孩子啊 |
| [18:11] | Olive. | 奥利弗 |
| [18:13] | Olive? | 奥利弗 |
| [18:14] | It’s open to discussion, obviously. | 名字可以再议嘛 |
| [18:16] | I just… | 我只是 |
| [18:18] | I just thought it was cute. | 我只是觉得这个名字很可爱 |
| [18:22] | Alex, I’m gonna be crazy busy if all of this happens. | 亚历克斯 如果一切顺利 我会忙得不可开交 |
| [18:25] | – How am I supposed to… – I’ll carry. | -我怎么能 -我来带孩子 |
| [18:27] | – Don’t worry. – What about your job? | -别担心 -你的工作呢 |
| [18:29] | I’ll work up until I can’t anymore, | 我会一直工作到干不了为止 |
| [18:31] | and I’ll take off a few weeks. | 然后休息几周 |
| [18:32] | Weeks? That’s nothing. | 几周 太短了 |
| [18:34] | Okay, months. Three months, six months. | 好吧 几个月 三个月 六个月 |
| [18:36] | I’ll do whatever it takes. | 需要多久都可以 |
| [18:40] | I know you don’t believe things are gonna work out, | 我知道你不相信会一切顺利 |
| [18:42] | – but I promise you… – You can’t. | -但我向你保证 -你保证不了 |
| [18:44] | Temple, every day I go into work, | 坦普尔 我每天上班 |
| [18:45] | I deal with the shittiest of people, | 都在和败类打交道 |
| [18:48] | the lowest of low behavior. | 最败类的那些人 |
| [18:49] | I swim in it. | 我完全没问题 |
| [18:52] | If something were to happen, I know how to protect us. | 如果出了事 我知道该怎么保护我们 |
| [18:57] | What if… | 如果 |
| [18:58] | What if? What if what? | 如果什么 |
| [19:02] | Okay, prepare to be astounded. | 惊喜来啦 |
| [19:47] | What? | 什么 |
| [19:51] | Walter Cruz is requesting his records. | 沃特·克鲁兹要调他的记录 |
| [19:55] | – Who? – From Homecoming. | -谁 -归途项目的人 |
| [19:58] | – He emailed you? – No, it’s VA Compliance. | -他给你发邮件了 -不 是退伍军人事务部 |
| [20:01] | That all goes through me now. | 现在他们会发给我 |
| [20:03] | What does he want to know? | 他想知道什么 |
| [20:04] | I have no idea. It doesn’t say. | 我不知道 上面没说 |
| [20:07] | Let me see it. | 让我看看 |
| [20:13] | This is nothing. | 没什么 |
| [20:15] | Looks like it’s from some computer. | 好像是电脑自动发送的 |
| [20:16] | They probably won’t even follow up. | 他们可能都不会跟进 |
| [20:20] | Temple, it’s 5:00 in the morning. | 坦普尔 现在才早上五点 |
| [20:21] | So go back to sleep. | 继续睡吧 |
| [20:28] | Fine. | 好吧 |
| [20:30] | I’ll call my guy. | 我打电话给我的人 |
| [20:37] | Okay, was that before… | 好吧 是之前 |
| [20:39] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
| [20:41] | What was he asking? | 他问了什么 |
| [20:45] | He’s where? | 他在哪 |
| [20:52] | Is this in the same town? | 同一个城市吗 |
| [20:57] | Okay. | 好 |
| [20:59] | Thank you, Gary. Good work. | 谢谢 加里 干得好 |
| [21:02] | Bye. | 再见 |
| [21:04] | What? | 怎么样 |
| [21:07] | So this doesn’t actually change anything… | 并没有改变什么 |
| [21:11] | Alex, just tell me. | 亚历克斯 告诉我吧 |
| [21:14] | Walter Cruz is in jail. | 沃特·克鲁兹进监狱了 |
| [21:16] | There was an incident at a VA office. | 他在退伍军人事务部闹事 |
| [21:18] | He’s in jail? | 他进监狱了 |
| [21:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
| [21:22] | I need…I’m gonna go in. | 我要去找他 |
| [21:23] | I-I’m gonna… I just need to call. | 我要打个电话 |
| [21:26] | Who–who do you have to call? | 打给谁 |
| [21:27] | Bunda. | 邦达 |
| [21:29] | – Why? – Because, Alex, | -为什么 -因为 亚历克斯 |
| [21:31] | she asked me specifically if any clients | 她特地问我有没有客户 |
| [21:33] | had come forward with an issue, and I said, “No.” | 有过问题 我说”没有” |
| [21:35] | Yeah, but you were telling her the truth | 但你说的是实话 |
| [21:37] | Not anymore. | 现在不是了 |
| [21:40] | Okay, and then what did she say? | 好吧 那她说什么了 |
| [21:42] | What? | 什么 |
| [21:44] | -What was her response? – She said… | -她有什么反应 -她说 |
| [21:46] | “We’re done. It’s time to move on.” | 结束了 是时候向前看了 |
| [21:53] | – What? – You need to listen to people | -怎么了 -你得学习 |
| [21:55] | when they’re trying to tell you something. | 听懂字里行间的暗示 |
| [21:57] | What was she trying to tell me? | 她在暗示什么 |
| [21:58] | She’s restarting the program. | 她要重新启动项目 |
| [22:00] | She needs the past to go away. | 她要解决过去发生的事 |
| [22:02] | She was trying to tell you that you need to handle it. | 她想让你去摆平 |
| [22:06] | She’s taking care of Geist, | 她在解决盖斯特的事 |
| [22:07] | and she wants you to take care of things | 她希望你能处理好 |
| [22:09] | like this Walter situation. | 沃特这样的情况 |
| [22:11] | That’s what she was trying to tell me? | 这就是她的暗示吗 |
| [22:13] | – You’re sure? – Yes, 100%. | -你确定吗 -是的 100% |
| [22:17] | This is exactly what I was afraid of. | 我害怕的就是这个 |
| [22:19] | Nothing is stable. | 没有任何事是稳定的 |
| [22:20] | Okay, nobody is talking about the fucking baby. | 我说的不是孩子 |
| [22:22] | I am! | 我是 |
| [22:42] | I’ll take care of it. | 我来处理 |
| [22:44] | – What does that mean? – I’ll go talk to him. | -什么意思 -我去跟他谈谈 |
| [22:47] | You’re just gonna call him up, say, | 你就直接打电话和他说 |
| [22:49] | “Hi. The Geist Emergent Group has a couple of questions.” | 盖斯特紧急小组有几个问题想问你 |
| [22:52] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
| [22:54] | You don’t understand my job. | 你不了解我的工作 |
| [22:55] | You’re a crisis manager, not a… | 你是危机处理员 不是 |
| [22:57] | No, I perform. | 不 我会演戏 |
| [22:58] | He just needs someone to talk to, | 他只是需要找个人谈谈 |
| [23:00] | and I’ll be that person. | 我可以扮演那个人 |
| [23:01] | Alex, he’s not a lawyer who pulled out his wiener | 亚历克斯 他不是在圣诞派对 |
| [23:04] | at a Christmas party-he’s a soldier. | 露屌的律师 他是军人 |
| [23:05] | I know that, and I’ve handled that before. | 我知道 我接触过这些人 |
| [23:09] | What we did to him is real. We can’t… | 我们真的给他用了药 我们不能 |
| [23:11] | If we stop him now, at least we get to feel | 如果我们现在阻止他 |
| [23:13] | like he’s making his own decision. | 起码他觉得是自己做的决定 |
| [23:15] | Or we let him keep running with this, | 或者我们让他继续查 |
| [23:18] | and he gets himself into real trouble. | 让他惹上大麻烦 |
| [23:20] | We’re giving him an out. | 我们这是在给他一个了结 |
| [23:31] | What’s that for? | 那是干什么的 |
| [23:32] | Contingencies. | 预防意外 |
| [23:39] | – Give me that. – What? | -给我 -什么 |
| [23:41] | This. You don’t need it. You’re stronger than that. | 你不需要这个 你很坚强 |
| [23:47] | I’ll be back soon. | 我很快就回来 |
| [23:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
| [23:52] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
| [23:56] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 嗯 我知道 |
| [25:43] | Do you have a Walter Cruz here? | 沃特·克鲁兹被关在这里吗 |
| [25:46] | You his girlfriend? | 你是他的女朋友吗 |
| [25:49] | I’m here to bail him out. | 我是来保释他的 |
| [25:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [26:46] | I’ll let him know. | 我去告诉他 |