时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | One. | 一 |
[00:10] | Two. | 二 |
[00:12] | Come on. Three. | 加油 三 |
[00:17] | Four. | 四 |
[00:20] | Five. | 五 |
[00:22] | – Six. – Oh, my God… | -六 -天啊 |
[00:25] | Seven. | 七 |
[00:27] | Eight. | 八 |
[00:29] | Nine. | 九 |
[00:31] | Ten. | 十 |
[00:42] | Bro, you like comic books? | 兄弟 喜欢漫画书吗 |
[00:45] | Uh, not really, no. | 不太喜欢 |
[00:48] | You got any Adderall? | 你有阿德拉吗 |
[00:50] | Cruz, Walter! Got a visitor. | 克鲁兹 沃特 有访客 |
[00:55] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[00:56] | Some lady. | 一位女士 |
[00:57] | Lady. Is it my mom? | 女士 是我妈吗 |
[00:59] | Wouldn’t be my first guess. | 应该不是 |
[01:34] | – Are those necessary? – Regulation. | -这有必要吗 -这是规定 |
[01:41] | So it says here that you assaulted a computer? | 上面说你攻击了一台电脑 |
[01:45] | I’m sorry. Who are you? | 抱歉 你是谁 |
[01:47] | I’m Jackie. | 我叫杰姬 |
[01:49] | Hi, Walter. I am with Vets4Vets. | 沃特 我来自退伍军人互助组织 |
[01:52] | 退伍军人互助组织 杰奎琳·卡丽蔻 | |
[01:54] | What is this, the VA? | 退伍军人事务部吗 |
[01:55] | No, we’re independent, all volunteer-based, | 不 我们是独立组织 大家都是义工 |
[01:57] | but they did notify us about your situation. | 但他们告知了你的情况 |
[02:00] | Look, I apologize, okay? | 我道歉 好吗 |
[02:02] | I lost my temper, got out of control. | 我发了脾气 失控了 |
[02:04] | You don’t need to apologize to me. | 你不必向我道歉 |
[02:06] | I don’t care what you did. I’m just here to get you out. | 我不在乎你做了什么 我是来救你出去的 |
[02:09] | – Out? – Yeah, that’s we do. | -出去 -是的 这是我们的工作 |
[02:12] | Bail relief, short-term housing, stuff like that. | 我们会提供保释金 短期住房等等 |
[02:15] | Vets4Vets. | 退伍军人互助嘛 |
[02:21] | Let’s talk. | 我们谈谈 |
[02:22] | Come on, let’s have a seat. Let’s talk. | 来 坐吧 我们谈谈 |
[02:36] | What’s the catch? | 你有什么条件 |
[02:38] | I bail you out, you agree to an evaluation. | 我保释你 你得同意做个评估 |
[02:41] | Answer a few questions. | 回答几个问题 |
[02:42] | And then I see if we offer any services | 然后我看看能否提供相关服务 |
[02:44] | that we can refer you to so this does not happen again. | 确保不会再发生这种事 |
[02:47] | Yeah, this definitely will not happen again, I promise you. | 我向你保证 绝对不会再发生了 |
[02:50] | Hey, you are not the first guy to go into an office | 你不是第一个在办公室 |
[02:52] | and forget his manners. | 发脾气的人 |
[02:53] | I have done way worse. | 我比你过分多了 |
[02:57] | – What kind of evaluation? – A conversation. | -什么样的评估 -谈话 |
[03:00] | Easy stuff. We could do it over a beer. | 很简单 我们可以边喝啤酒边聊 |
[03:06] | Look, whatever you decide, | 不管你做出什么决定 |
[03:09] | can I say one thing? | 我能先说一件事吗 |
[03:11] | Sure. | 嗯 |
[03:19] | When I got back, I knew something was wrong with me, | 我回来以后 我知道我有点不对劲 |
[03:23] | but I couldn’t explain it to anyone. | 但我无法向任何人说清楚 |
[03:26] | It was like the people around me were keeping a secret. | 感觉我周围的人都在瞒着我 |
[03:29] | Like we were in a movie, | 仿佛我们在电影里一样 |
[03:32] | and everyone knew we were in a movie except for me. | 除了我 大家都知道我们在电影里 |
[03:38] | But what I learned | 但我学到了 |
[03:41] | is that this happens to almost all of us. | 我们几乎所有人都经历过这种阶段 |
[03:44] | Those fucked-up thoughts that you’re thinking right now, | 你那些乱七八糟的想法 |
[03:46] | that you are feeling, you are not alone, | 还有感觉 不止你一个人会这样 |
[03:49] | and you are not crazy. | 你没有疯 |
[03:52] | You’re just having a completely sane reaction | 这是你对于这些操蛋情况的 |
[03:55] | to some fucked-up circumstances. | 正常反应 |
[03:58] | That’s it. | 仅此而已 |
[04:01] | Circumstances are fucked-up. | 的确很操蛋 |
[04:03] | And I took a bus all the way out here. | 我大老远坐大巴过来 |
[04:05] | I don’t even know where the fuck we are right now. | 我都不知道我们在哪 |
[04:08] | So can you please grab a beer with me? | 你能和我一起喝杯啤酒吗 |
[04:16] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[04:22] | Garçon! | 小哥哥 |
[04:58] | How long you think? | 你觉得要多久 |
[04:59] | You want us to use hand-tools? | 用手工工具吗 |
[05:00] | Fuck yes, I want to use hand-tools. | 当然了 必须用手工工具 |
[05:02] | – All right, all right. – Got to get down to the roots. | -好吧 -必须连根拔掉 |
[05:05] | Okay, so that will take longer. | 那肯定要长一点 |
[05:08] | For all this, two weeks? | 得两周吧 |
[05:11] | Now don’t fucking gouge me here, Hector. | 别糊弄我啊 赫克托 |
[05:13] | Fine, 14 days. | 好吧 14天 |
[05:18] | – Good morning. – Morning. | -早上好 -早 |
[05:22] | Let’s get out of the fucking sun, huh? | 去阴凉地方吧 |
[05:34] | What…what are they doing? | 他们在干什么 |
[05:35] | They’re ripping it all up before… | 他们在拔莓果 |
[05:38] | she can get her hands on it. | 免得被她得到 |
[05:40] | Leonard, we need to… | 莱纳德 我们得 |
[05:41] | Women sure have taken to life in the military, huh? | 参军的女人越来越多了 |
[05:47] | Generation or two, and they’re as bad as the men. | 再过一两代 她们就和男人一样坏了 |
[05:51] | What’d she say when I left? | 我走了以后她说了什么 |
[05:53] | Bunda? | 邦达 |
[05:54] | Yeah, ha. Bunda. | 是的 邦达 |
[05:57] | That’s what I wanted to talk to you about. | 这就是我想跟你说的 |
[05:59] | Not now with the sketches or whatever. | 我现在不想看草图 |
[06:02] | We’re dealing with a fire here. | 这些东西很危险 |
[06:05] | – This isn’t a sketch. – What is it? | -这不是草图 -那是什么 |
[06:08] | An injunction. | 禁令 |
[06:13] | What the fuck is an injunction? | 禁令是什么 |
[06:18] | Guys, you need to stop! | 伙计们 停下来 |
[06:21] | Hector! Stop! | 赫克托 停下来 |
[06:26] | “Critical military technology”? | 关键军事技术 |
[06:28] | What are they talking about? | 他们在说什么 |
[06:30] | The berry. | 莓果 |
[06:32] | The berries? That’s…they can’t do this. | 莓果 他们不能这样 |
[06:37] | I talked to Legal. They can. | 我跟法务部谈过了 他们可以 |
[06:40] | It’s my farm. I live here. | 这是我的农场 我住在这里 |
[06:42] | You’ll still own the company and the land, | 你仍然拥有公司和土地 |
[06:46] | but this material, this product, | 但是这个材料 这个产品 |
[06:49] | it belongs to them now. | 是他们的了 |
[06:56] | Why do you have this? | 禁令为什么在你手上 |
[06:59] | We spoke after you left. | 你离开以后 我们谈过了 |
[07:02] | You and Bunda? | 你和邦达吗 |
[07:04] | She explained the situation. | 她把情况解释给我听了 |
[07:12] | Why you grew up quick, didn’t you? | 你成长得真快啊 |
[07:17] | You can shove it up your ass. | 扔了吧 |
[07:19] | Or take it to the Pentagon or wherever | 或者拿去五角大楼 |
[07:21] | and shove it up her ass. | 扔她脸上 |
[07:23] | I’m gonna clear this ground. | 我要铲平这里 |
[07:25] | – Hector, get going! – They can’t! | -赫克托 继续 -他们不能这么做 |
[07:28] | Leonard! | 莱纳德 |
[07:30] | “All parties are barred from the destruction…” | 任何人禁止摧毁 |
[07:33] | I can fucking read! I know what’s in there. | 我识字 我知道上面写了什么 |
[07:34] | “Or removal of any plants or means of production related to the IP.” | 或移除与知识产权有关的植物和生产工具 |
[07:37] | I’m not afraid of their fuckin’ IP. | 我不怕他们的知识产权 |
[07:38] | I’m not talking about you. | 我不是在说你 |
[07:41] | Hector, the rest of them, they’ll go to jail. | 赫克托和其他人 他们会坐牢的 |
[07:43] | Is that what you want? | 这是你想要的吗 |
[07:45] | And then she’ll bring in her own people and do it anyway. | 然后她会带上自己的人来继续干 |
[07:48] | This is happening. | 一切已经定局 |
[07:54] | All right, fine. Guys! | 好吧 伙计们 |
[07:57] | Stand down! | 别干了 |
[08:00] | Thank you. Um, now let’s… | 谢谢 现在 |
[08:04] | Leonard, what are you doing? | 莱纳德 你干什么 |
[08:06] | So anyone who touches this gets sent to jail, right? | 任何人接触它们都会被送进监狱 对吧 |
[08:09] | – Yes. – Okay then. | -是的 -那好吧 |
[08:25] | God! | 靠 |
[08:36] | You got use the hand-tools to get to the fuckin’ roots! | 要用手工工具来连根拔起 |
[08:52] | We get one shot. | 我们只有一次机会 |
[08:54] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[08:57] | I’m just cleaning up your mess. | 我在收拾你的烂摊子 |
[09:38] | So these notes are just for my boss. | 这些是上头让我写的 |
[09:41] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[09:43] | – Yeah. – All right. | -嗯 -好 |
[09:45] | In your words, what do you feel led to the incident at the VA? | 用你的话概括退伍军人事务部闹事的原因 |
[09:52] | Unrealistic expectations, I guess. | 不切实际的期望吧 |
[09:54] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[09:57] | Well, I had a question about my treatment, | 我有个关于治疗的问题 |
[09:59] | and for some reason I thought they’d answer it. | 不知为什么 我觉得他们会回答我 |
[10:02] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[10:03] | That was optimistic of you. | 你很乐观 |
[10:05] | – Yeah. – What was the treatment? | -是啊 -治疗方法是什么 |
[10:08] | They wouldn’t tell me. That was the problem. | 他们不告诉我 这就是问题所在 |
[10:13] | What was your question about? | 你怎么问的 |
[10:22] | You’re airborne, huh? | 你是空降兵 |
[10:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:25] | What was your MOS? | 你的军事代码是什么 |
[10:28] | Are you gonna tell me what happened? | 你到底说不说 |
[10:30] | I just need to put it on my little form. | 我得填个表 |
[10:32] | Okay, look, down at the VA, I lost control. | 我在退伍军人事务部失控了 |
[10:35] | That’s on me, okay? You can tell your boss that. | 这是我的错 好吗 你这样汇报上级 |
[10:38] | – I will, but I need… – And honestly, I appreciate the bail. | -我会的 但我 -老实说 感谢你的保释金 |
[10:41] | And I appreciate your interest, I do. | 谢谢你的关心 |
[10:43] | But if we keep talking about this, | 但如果我们继续讨论这个问题 |
[10:44] | I’m gonna get mad all over again. | 我肯定又要生气 |
[10:45] | So how about you just mark me “Evaluated” | 不如你直接写上”已评估” |
[10:47] | and we drink a beer instead? | 然后喝啤酒吧 |
[10:52] | Sure. That’s not a problem. | 好啊 没问题 |
[10:54] | – Great. – Not a problem at all. | -太好了 -完全没有问题 |
[11:04] | 13FE4 13FE4. | |
[11:06] | My MOS. | 我的军事代码 |
[11:09] | Artillery support? | 炮兵支援 |
[11:10] | 3/187th. Iron Rakkasans. | 187步兵团3营 钢铁拉卡桑 |
[11:13] | That is hardcore. | 硬核啊 |
[11:14] | I was the chick in the unit. They put me on comms. | 我是营花 他们让我负责通信 |
[11:17] | And was supposed to wash out, but I got really good at it. | 我本来要被踢掉的 但我干得很漂亮 |
[11:21] | The Zen of intel flow, | 情报流的禅 |
[11:23] | What do I know? Who needs to know it? | 我知道什么情报 要通知谁 |
[11:26] | Then I got deployed to Syria. | 然后我被派往叙利亚 |
[11:29] | Damn. | 我靠 |
[11:30] | We were dropping RAP rounds from 30 clicks. | 我们负责从30公里外发射火箭辅助炮 |
[11:32] | We were so far away from the action, | 我们离前线很远 |
[11:34] | and we were basically FOBBITs. | 我们基本上就是缩头乌龟 |
[11:35] | – “Mushrooms, kept in the dark…” – “And fed shit.” | -暗处的蘑菇 -靠施肥生长 |
[11:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:46] | Then I got home, | 然后我回家了 |
[11:48] | and I found myself sitting in an apartment | 我只能在高速公路下面 |
[11:49] | under a freeway behind a Petco. | 宠物用品店后面找个公寓住 |
[11:52] | Fucking rented furniture. Alone. | 家具还是租的 只有我一个人 |
[11:55] | – American dream, bro. – Exactly. | -美国梦啊 伙计 -没错 |
[12:00] | I used to spend all day, | 我之前一整天 |
[12:01] | and I mean all day, cleaning up that place. | 整天都在打扫屋子 |
[12:04] | Then I’d go out and I’d get hammered, | 然后出去喝大酒 |
[12:06] | I come back and I’d pass out. | 回家以后就睡过去了 |
[12:08] | Rinse, repeat. Rinse, repeat. | 冲澡 重复 冲澡 重复 |
[12:16] | Until one day, I just… | 直到有一天 我 |
[12:18] | I, um… | 我 |
[12:22] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[12:24] | I was driving to the gym, | 我开车去健身房时 |
[12:25] | and this guy with a man bun cuts me off. | 有个留丸子头的男人别我的车 |
[12:27] | One of those samurai top knots? | 武士髻那种吗 |
[12:28] | – Exactly. – Jesus. | -没错 -我靠 |
[12:30] | So I pull up next to him to explain his mistake, | 我把车停在他旁边 和他解释不能这样开车 |
[12:32] | and the fucker wouldn’t even roll down his window. | 他连车窗都不摇下来 |
[12:34] | So I found myself driving 110, chasing down his Tesla. | 然后我开到时速177公里 追他的特斯拉 |
[12:39] | And lucky for him, those cars are fast. | 算他走运 他的车很快 |
[12:42] | You were gone, huh? | 然后你就闯祸了 |
[12:43] | Oh, yeah, the police had to stop me with one of those nail strips. | 是的 警察用那种地刺拦住了我 |
[12:47] | And even then, I’m like, | 即便如此 我还是觉得 |
[12:49] | “I served. Dude has a man bun. | 我服过役 那家伙留个丸子头 |
[12:52] | What, you gonna lock me up for… | 怎么 退伍军人开个车 |
[12:55] | driving while veteran?” | 还要被抓吗 |
[12:57] | Shoot, they tried to get me for looking at a monitor. | 我看个显示器还被抓呢 |
[13:01] | That’s it? | 仅此而已 |
[13:06] | Not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[13:09] | Guard comes up, tells me to drop it. | 警卫过来 叫我放下 |
[13:13] | Then his little friend sneaks up behind me | 然后他的小朋友从我后面偷袭 |
[13:14] | and shit just gets crazy. | 然后就一发不可收拾了 |
[13:17] | Next thing you know, I’m fucking zip-tied. | 然后我就发现自己被束缚带捆起来了 |
[13:19] | One of them hands me a brochure for PTSD counseling | 其中一个人递给我一本创伤后应激障碍咨询手册 |
[13:22] | for the triggering incident I just experienced. | 因为我刚才发作了 |
[13:24] | Check it out. Look. | 看看吧 |
[13:27] | Oh, shit. | 我靠 |
[13:29] | 睡不好吗 有麻烦吗 伤心吗 沮丧吗 | |
[13:29] | You are not making this up. | 你还真没瞎编 |
[13:31] | How can anybody make this shit up? | 这玩意怎么可能编的出来 |
[13:36] | So what was on the screen? | 屏幕上写了什么 |
[13:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:40] | I didn’t see. | 我没看见 |
[13:42] | They did have me getting me treatment at this place though. | 但他们的确让我在那里接受过治疗 |
[13:46] | Geist. | 盖斯特 |
[13:48] | Geist? | 盖斯特 |
[13:50] | That’s what they said, yeah. | 他们是这么说的 |
[13:53] | What does that mean? What…what kind of treatment? | 什么意思 什么样的治疗 |
[13:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:58] | My unit got hit with an IED when I was over there. | 我的部队当时被简易爆炸装置击中 |
[14:01] | Me, my buddy Shrier, this guy Lesky. | 我 我的朋友希瑞尔 还有莱斯基 |
[14:04] | Ever since then I got this… | 从那以后 我仿佛 |
[14:09] | this big hole where the war was. | 失去了对战争的记忆 |
[14:10] | So you don’t remember this place? | 你不记得那里了吗 |
[14:14] | No. | 嗯 |
[14:17] | I mean, that’s kind of what I wanted to see. | 这就是我想看到的 |
[14:19] | I thought maybe if I could just get some information… | 我想着如果我能得到一些信息 |
[14:22] | Everything would start to make sense? | 说不定就能说得通了 |
[14:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:26] | Optimistic though, right? | 过于乐观了吧 |
[14:28] | If you knew half the shit I’ve seen, from lost records, | 如果你了解我目睹的那些破事 从丢失记录 |
[14:30] | to mismanagement, to just flat-out wrong. | 管理不善到办错事 |
[14:32] | They don’t know what the fuck they’re doing over there. | 他们根本不知道自己在干什么 |
[14:34] | – It’s a total mess. – Yeah, I know, but… | -真是一团糟 -我知道 但是 |
[14:37] | I had surgery. I mean, my mom, she… | 我做了手术 我妈 她 |
[14:40] | – She told me that when… – When you first came back? | -她是这么说的 -你刚回来的时候吗 |
[14:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:44] | Everything was a blur for me those first few weeks. | 前几周 我的脑子很混乱 |
[14:47] | Well, me too, but she did say it though. | 我也是 但她的确说过啊 |
[14:50] | Yeah, but maybe she was trying to scare you. | 也许她只是想吓唬你 |
[14:52] | I mean, think about it, you bump your head, | 你想想 如果你撞到头 |
[14:54] | you start feeling better, maybe you go back. | 感觉好些了 也许就想要回去 |
[14:57] | But if she tells you you had brain surgery | 但如果她说你做了脑部手术 |
[15:00] | and you were in some sort of coma, | 然后昏迷了 |
[15:02] | maybe you stay where she knows you’re gonna be safe. | 也许你会待在安全的地方让她安心 |
[15:10] | Does that sound like her? | 你觉得她会这么做吗 |
[15:14] | What, lie to me for my own good? | 怎么 为了我好而骗我吗 |
[15:17] | A little bit, yeah. | 有可能吧 |
[15:23] | God. | 天啊 |
[15:25] | I mean, what if I really did just bump my head | 如果我真的是撞到了头呢 |
[15:28] | and I’m making myself fucking crazy for no reason? | 我无缘无故地把自己逼疯了 |
[15:33] | Man, look, you’re a waste of my time. | 伙计 你在浪费我的时间 |
[15:35] | – What? – You’re barely fucked up. | -什么 -你几乎就是个正常人 |
[15:37] | You’re a really great guy who just had a rough day. | 你是个好人 只是今天过得不顺而已 |
[15:40] | That’s it. | 仅此而已 |
[15:42] | So what, you’re gonna put that on your form? | 那你会写在表格上吗 |
[15:44] | Of course. With pleasure. | 当然 乐意效劳 |
[15:50] | Ooh, it’s my girlfriend. | 是我女朋友 |
[15:53] | High maintenance. I have to take this. | 她的事很多 我得接一下 |
[15:56] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[16:17] | He’s a fucking blank, Temple. | 他很茫然 坦普尔 |
[16:19] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[16:20] | The records request. | 调取记录 |
[16:21] | He doesn’t even know the word “Homecoming.” | 他连”归途”这个词都不知道 |
[16:24] | I don’t get it. | 什么意思 |
[16:26] | He was looking for something else. | 他在找别的东西 |
[16:27] | He’s totally harmless. He’s such a sweetheart. | 他完全无害 他就是个傻子 |
[16:30] | – I mean, did he say anything? – It’s done, Temple. | -他说了什么吗 -没事了 坦普尔 |
[16:32] | How are things there? | 你那里情况如何 |
[16:34] | How did Leonard take it? | 莱纳德有什么反应 |
[16:35] | It doesn’t matter. He took it. | 不重要了 他接受了 |
[16:37] | Okay. Listen to you. | 瞧你的傲娇样 |
[16:40] | I’ll tell you all about it later. | 我晚点再和你说 |
[16:46] | Shoot. Bunda’s coming. | 完了 邦达要来 |
[16:48] | I’m running late. | 我要迟到了 |
[16:49] | Okay, all right. I’ll talk to you soon. | 好的 回聊 |
[16:50] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[17:25] | All right. | 好 |
[17:27] | One more round? | 再来一轮 |
[17:28] | My girl is pissed. I have to go. | 我女友很生气 我得走了 |
[17:30] | – I wish I could… – No, no, no. | -要是 -不 不 不 |
[17:31] | You bought me one. I got to buy you one. | 你请了我 我也得请你 |
[17:33] | I make the rules. | 这是我的规矩 |
[17:34] | Plus, the bus don’t leave for another hour anyway. | 再说了 大巴一个小时后才启程 |
[17:39] | One more? | 再来一轮 |
[17:42] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[17:43] | Okay, one more, but that’s it. | 好吧 就一轮啊 |
[17:54] | Sorry, I just got stuck on a call. | 抱歉 我刚才在接电话 |
[17:57] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[17:59] | With who? | 和谁打电话 |
[18:02] | My girlfriend. | 我女朋友 |
[18:04] | All good? | 没事吧 |
[18:05] | Yeah, she’s on a business trip. | 嗯 她出差了 |
[18:08] | She made a big sale. | 谈了笔大买卖 |
[18:11] | Great. So all good? | 很好 所以没问题了吧 |
[18:15] | – Shall we? – Yes. | -请吧 -好的 |
[18:19] | – The Ag Team has some ideas about increasing output – Yes | -农业团队对增产有一些想法 -嗯 |
[18:23] | so you can restart the program and… | 这样你可以重启项目 |
[18:25] | That… we’re not doing that. | 那个 我们没打算重启 |
[18:29] | So then can I ask… | 那我可以问问 |
[18:32] | what are you gonna do with it? | 你打算怎么做吗 |
[18:35] | – The juice? – Yeah. | -果汁吗 -是的 |
[18:37] | What do you think we should do with it? | 你觉得我们该怎么办 |
[18:41] | Well, right now, we’re in a box, an echo chamber. | 我们有点安于现状 |
[18:44] | We’re thinking way too small about the product. | 对于产品的思路过于狭隘 |
[18:48] | Such a waste. | 太浪费了 |
[18:54] | – Of what? – Of you. | -浪费什么 -你啊 |
[18:56] | You should be running this place. | 你应该管理这个地方 |
[19:00] | But so your plan is… | 但你的计划是 |
[19:01] | You know what, just stop it. | 行了 别说了 |
[19:03] | Your mind, I know, it wants to rush in and nail everything down, | 我知道你的想法 你想赶紧摆平一切 |
[19:06] | what are we doing, what is this product, blah, blah, blah. | 我们在做什么 这个产品是什么之类的 |
[19:08] | It’s all gonna just choke off creativity. | 这些都会扼杀创造力 |
[19:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:13] | I mean, you’ll end up with the roller | 你最后脑子里只有药剂 |
[19:16] | or that PTSD thing down in Florida. | 或者佛罗里达的创伤后应激障碍实验 |
[19:19] | I mean, those are fine ideas. | 这些当然都是好主意 |
[19:22] | – But what if… – But what if what? | -但如果 -但如果什么 |
[19:26] | We open the door and let the fucking crazy world in. | 我们打开大门 吸取更多疯狂的建议 |
[19:31] | Whatever happens will be better than anything we come up with. | 不管结果怎样 一定比我们想的要全面 |
[19:37] | I’m not sure I understand. | 我不太明白 |
[19:39] | You know, something happens at a school | 比如发生一件 |
[19:42] | and the kids are all freaked out. | 轰动全校学生的事 |
[19:45] | Or Brazil thinks that if they de-traumatize 40,000 pigs, | 或者巴西认为消除四万头猪的头部创伤 |
[19:51] | it will make the bacon taste better. | 就能让培根味道变得更好 |
[19:54] | Does Brazil think that? | 巴西真的这么想吗 |
[19:55] | I don’t know. I have no idea. | 我不知道 不了解 |
[19:57] | That’s the point. | 这就是重点 |
[19:59] | And the DOD does this kind of thing? | 国防部也会这么做吗 |
[20:01] | When they get a taste of it, they will. | 只要他们尝到甜头 就会这么做 |
[20:05] | And we just sell it to whoever and… | 我们就卖给 |
[20:11] | Let the best idea win. | 谁有最好的创意就卖给谁 |
[20:14] | Doesn’t that seem good? | 听起来不错吧 |
[20:19] | – You know what we should do? – What? | -你知道我们应该做点什么吗 -什么 |
[20:21] | Is throw a party here, you know? | 在这里开个派对 |
[20:25] | Invite everyone, potential buyers, | 邀请所有人 潜在买家 |
[20:27] | influencers, you know, idea people. | 网红 有想法的人 |
[20:31] | Just show them how clean this place is, | 让他们看看这里有多干净 |
[20:34] | how just like really fuckin’ leafy it is, you know? | 枝繁叶茂的 |
[20:38] | Get drinks, have balloons. | 弄点酒和气球 |
[20:41] | – Balloons. – You know, make it fun. | -气球 -活跃一下气氛 |
[20:45] | You could do that, couldn’t you? | 你应该没问题吧 |
[20:47] | Sure. | 当然 |
[20:48] | Like maybe… | 那就 |
[20:51] | day after tomorrow. | 后天吧 |
[20:56] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[20:57] | It’s a lot, and it’s different, | 活有点多 而且不同于以往 |
[20:59] | and you’ve been sat in the same rut over and over again, | 你过去都是重复劳动 |
[21:02] | and this is how big ideas work quickly, you know, | 好点子都是这样的 速度要快 |
[21:07] | before the next guy does it. | 免得被别人抢了先机 |
[21:10] | What’s your girlfriend’s name? | 你女朋友叫什么名字 |
[21:12] | – Alex. – Alex. | -亚历克斯 -亚历克斯 |
[21:13] | Yeah, invite Alex to the thing. | 邀请亚历克斯过来吧 |
[21:16] | She’d have fun, right? She made a big sale. | 她肯定会很开心 对吧 她刚谈了笔大买卖 |
[21:19] | You’re gonna make a big sale. | 你也会谈成一笔大买卖的 |
[21:25] | An even bigger one, I bet. | 肯定会更大 |
[21:29] | And who’s gonna be in charge of this new venture? | 谁来负责这个新项目 |
[21:32] | I am. | 我 |
[21:38] | Gosh. This must be just really overwhelming for you. | 天啊 那你肯定压力很大吧 |
[21:42] | You know, I’m sure your head is just exploding. | 头都要炸了 |
[21:45] | I’m just gonna be… I’m so interested to see | 我只是 我很想看看 |
[21:48] | how this all turns out, you know, because… | 最后的结果 你懂的 因为 |
[21:50] | Wendy, I know this is awkward. | 温迪 我知道现在很尴尬 |
[21:53] | And if you want to leave, I understand. | 如果你想走 我可以理解 |
[21:57] | I’m not saying that at all, I’m just… | 我不是这个意思 我只是 |
[21:59] | But if you decide to stay, | 但如果你想留下来 |
[22:00] | you have to fix your personality | 你必须改改你的脾气 |
[22:01] | or at least hide it from me, okay? | 起码别跟我来这套 好吗 |
[22:06] | Yeah. Understood, really. | 好的 我明白 真的 |
[22:09] | I just… um, I’m ready to help. | 随时准备为你效劳 |
[22:13] | I love how proactive you are. | 我喜欢你的上进心 |
[22:17] | You can start by getting the roller stuff off the third floor. | 你先把三楼的药剂处理了吧 |
[22:20] | Well, I’m a big believer in churn, | 我喜欢头脑风暴 |
[22:25] | you know, mixing things up. | 集思广益 |
[22:26] | That can be really healthy. | 这样的体系很健康 |
[22:28] | So if there’s anything I can do. | 如果有什么需要我 |
[22:30] | There is. I need you to plan a party. | 有 我需要你策划一个派对 |
[22:33] | Great. When? | 太好了 什么时候 |
[22:35] | Day after tomorrow. | 后天 |
[22:38] | – Great. – For the new client. | -好的 -为新客户办的 |
[22:39] | You know, make it fun. | 弄的有意思点 |
[22:41] | Absolutely. And who’s this new client? | 没问题 这位新客户是谁 |
[22:47] | The Department of Defense? | 国防部 |
[22:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:51] | Well, I think we should proceed… | 那我们应该 |
[22:54] | cautiously, right? | 谨慎点吧 |
[22:56] | The last time we got involved with something like this, | 上次我们卷入这样的事时 |
[22:58] | – we had all kinds of problems. – This is different. | -遇到了各种各样的问题 -这次不一样 |
[23:00] | Different. | 不一样 |
[23:02] | Right. | 好的 |
[23:08] | Well, I love it. | 太好了 |
[23:11] | Sounds fun, yeah. | 听起来很有趣 |
[23:15] | Should I, um… | 我要 |
[23:17] | Do you want me to go back to Aromas now? | 我可以回芳香区了吗 |
[23:19] | – So the berries stay? – That’s right. | -莓果不能拔吗 -没错 |
[23:24] | Is that gonna be a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[23:27] | Well, Leonard said… | 莱纳德说 |
[23:28] | Leonard’s not involved in this. | 莱纳德与此事无关 |
[23:30] | But I… | 但我 |
[23:31] | Is this gonna be a problem, Hector? | 有问题吗 赫克托 |
[23:49] | That is five for five. | 五镖全中 |
[23:53] | I tried to tell you. | 我说吧 |
[23:55] | You are a fucking ninja. | 你是忍者吧 |
[23:56] | Yeah, my dad worked at a bar. | 我爸在酒吧工作 |
[23:58] | So this was basically my extracurricular. | 这算是我的课外活动 |
[24:00] | He was a bartender? | 他是酒保吗 |
[24:02] | No, it was kind of like…like his office. | 不 应该算是他的办公室 |
[24:06] | Anyway, I got a lot of practice. | 总之 我有很多练习机会 |
[24:09] | Okay, one more time. This time… | 再来一次 这次 |
[24:10] | I gotta go, man. I gotta go. | 我得走了 伙计 我得走了 |
[24:12] | – I can’t. – What? | -不能玩了 -什么 |
[24:14] | She’s going to fucking kill me. | 她会杀了我的 |
[24:16] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[24:18] | But look, I’ll come back. | 但我会回来的 |
[24:21] | I will come back, and we can, uh, | 我会回来的 我们可以 |
[24:24] | do whatever you people do around here? | 玩点你们这里爱玩的游戏 |
[24:25] | What do you guys do here? | 你们一般会玩什么 |
[24:27] | Uh, nothing. Go fishing? | 没什么 钓鱼 |
[24:31] | – Come on. – I’m serious. | -拜托 -我是认真的 |
[24:33] | Basically, I’ll be waiting by my mailbox | 基本上我会在邮箱旁边 |
[24:35] | for the next 8 to 12 weeks. | 等上八到十二周 |
[24:37] | – For what? – Records request. | -为什么 -调取记录 |
[24:40] | Geist, remember? | 盖斯特 记得吗 |
[24:44] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[24:46] | I mean, I could just… could just drive down there. | 我可以直接开车过去 |
[24:51] | You serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[24:53] | Why not? | 有何不可 |
[24:56] | I looked it up. | 我查过了 |
[24:57] | It’s only like three hours away. | 只有三个小时的路程 |
[24:59] | What if I just showed up like, “Hi. I’m Walter Cruz. | 如果我突然出现说”我是沃特·克鲁兹 |
[25:01] | I got some fucking questions.” | 我有几个问题” |
[25:03] | What are they gonna do? | 他们会怎么做 |
[25:05] | I don’t know, call the cops? | 我不知道 报警吗 |
[25:07] | – Doesn’t it ever piss you off? – What? | -你不生气吗 -什么 |
[25:10] | They treat us like we’re nothing. | 他们根本不把我们当回事 |
[25:12] | I went in there for one question. | 我过去问了一个问题 |
[25:14] | They just forget about us. | 他们就这么忘了我们 |
[25:15] | We’re supposed to just take it? Fuck that. | 我们就这么认了 去他妈的 |
[25:18] | I’m not doing that shit anymore. | 我受够了 |
[25:27] | Let’s get one more. | 再来一轮 |
[25:29] | I thought you said you had to go. | 你不是说你要走了 |
[25:31] | I want to show you something. | 我想给你看点东西 |
[25:33] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[25:37] | This is Crosby. He was our mechanic. | 这是克罗斯比 他是我们的机械师 |
[25:39] | And a fuckin’ pervert. | 还是个变态 |
[25:41] | Gonzalez, he was our medic. | 冈萨雷斯 他是我们的医生 |
[25:43] | And Holman. | 还有霍尔曼 |
[25:45] | You remind me of him. | 你和他很像 |
[25:47] | How? | 哪里像 |
[25:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:50] | Kind of quiet. He was a sniper. | 有点安静 他是个狙击手 |
[25:52] | – You know how they are. – No shit. | -狙击手嘛 -不是吧 |
[25:56] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:57] | That was my original MOS, sniper. | 我本来也想当狙击手的 |
[26:00] | No shit? | 不是吧 |
[26:03] | I loved that guy, man. | 我很喜欢他 伙计 |
[26:06] | What, he didn’t make it back? | 怎么 他没回来吗 |
[26:08] | No, he did. We all did. | 不 回来了 我们都回来了 |
[26:11] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[26:19] | Crosby got shot by cops. | 克罗斯比被警察射杀了 |
[26:21] | And Gonzalez is in a mental hospital. | 冈萨雷斯在精神病院 |
[26:26] | And Holman… | 还有霍尔曼 |
[26:30] | Holman fucking killed himself. | 霍尔曼自杀了 |
[26:31] | Jesus Christ. What happened? | 我靠 怎么回事 |
[26:34] | He had questions. | 他有不少问题 |
[26:35] | Questions about why he’d been over there, | 比如他为什么在那里 |
[26:38] | what he’d been doing. | 以及他做的那些事 |
[26:40] | There’s no good answer for shit like that, | 这种事哪有什么合理的答案 |
[26:42] | but he couldn’t stop asking. | 但他一直在问 |
[26:44] | What, you mean like me? | 什么 你是说像我一样吗 |
[26:47] | This is different. | 这不一样 |
[26:48] | If you keep picking at this, it’s gonna start bleeding. | 如果你继续下去 可能会见血的 |
[26:52] | – I can promise you. – But I’m not gonna kill myself, okay? | -我可以保证 -我不会自杀的 好吗 |
[26:53] | That’s not an option for me. | 不可能的 |
[26:54] | That’s exactly what Holman said. | 霍尔曼也是这么说的 |
[26:56] | It wasn’t an option for him until one day, I guess it was. | 可是他最后还是自杀了 |
[27:07] | Holman. | 霍尔曼 |
[27:15] | How many tours did he do? | 他驻派了多少次 |
[27:17] | Think like two. | 两次吧 |
[27:20] | What was his record? | 他的记录呢 |
[27:21] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[27:23] | His longest shot. | 最远击杀距离 |
[27:24] | I mean, come on, he’d probably never shut up about it. | 他肯定经常炫耀吧 |
[27:26] | Oh, yeah, of course. Uh, 1,100 meters. | 当然 1100米 |
[27:31] | – 1,100 meters? – Yeah, you’re right. | -1100米 -你说得对 |
[27:34] | He couldn’t stop talking about it. | 他不停地炫耀 |
[27:43] | Well. That’s a sad story. | 这么一想还挺难受的 |
[27:46] | So you don’t want to keep obsessing about this. | 所以你不要太过纠结 |
[27:48] | Actually, maybe I do. | 那可不一定 |
[27:49] | So you’re still gonna go down there? | 你还打算过去吗 |
[27:52] | – Yeah. I am. – Walter, listen to me… | -是的 -沃特 听我说 |
[27:54] | – What the fuck is it to you? – To me? I… | -这跟你有什么关系 -跟我 我 |
[27:56] | Why the fuck do you care where I’m going? | 你管我去哪呢 |
[27:58] | I don’t care where you’re going. | 我不管啊 |
[27:59] | Somebody is lying to me, okay? | 有人在骗我 好吗 |
[28:02] | Something happened to me over there, | 我在那边出了问题 |
[28:03] | and I don’t know what the fuck it is. | 但我完全不知情 |
[28:04] | But I know Geist has information. | 我知道盖斯特有相关资料 |
[28:06] | I told you that the records are… | 我说了那些记录 |
[28:07] | I’m going down there and I’m gonna get answers. | 我一定要过去找到答案 |
[28:09] | And nothing you can say is gonna change that. | 你说什么都没用 |
[28:10] | You understand me? | 明白吗 |
[28:10] | Walter, I am just trying to help you. | 沃特 我只是想帮你 |
[28:11] | You wanna help? | 你想帮我 |
[28:14] | Here’s how you can help me. Stay the fuck away from me. | 离我远点就算是帮我了 |
[28:30] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[28:39] | – What’d you say to him, honey? – Fuck off. | -你跟他说了什么 亲爱的 -滚开 |
[28:41] | No, you… | 不 你 |
[29:25] | – Hey, babe. – Hey, are you almost back? | -宝贝 -你快回来了吗 |
[29:28] | No, he wanted to have drinks, and I couldn’t say no. | 没有 他想喝酒 我没办法拒绝 |
[29:34] | I’m gonna have to stay the night. | 我得留下过个夜 |
[29:36] | You’re drunk? | 你喝醉了 |
[29:38] | I am. Can you tell? | 是的 你能听出来吗 |
[29:42] | Well, as long as everything is okay, yeah? | 只要一切顺利就行 对吧 |
[29:47] | Yeah, everything’s, um… | 是的 一切 |
[29:54] | Hello? | 喂 |
[29:58] | How was your day? How are things there? | 你今天怎么样 情况如何 |
[30:00] | Kind of crazy. | 有点扯 |
[30:02] | And, you know, you took my roller. | 你还拿走了我的药剂 |
[30:11] | Alex? | 亚历克斯 |
[30:14] | Yeah, babe, I… I’m so sorry. | 宝贝 我很抱歉 |
[30:17] | No, you were right. | 不 你说得对 |
[30:19] | Everything went really well, | 一切都很顺利 |
[30:22] | and I didn’t need it. | 我不需要它了 |
[30:25] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[30:27] | That’s really great. | 太好了 |
[30:29] | And I wanted to say I’m sorry about last night. | 昨晚的事我很抱歉 |
[30:33] | It’s okay. We don’t have to talk about it. | 没事的 不用提了 |
[30:36] | No, I want to. It’s just… | 不 我想说 只是 |
[30:39] | it’s hard for me to believe | 我很难相信 |
[30:40] | that things are going to be okay. | 一切都会顺利 |
[30:42] | I always feel like something awful is about to happen | 我总觉得会出岔子 |
[30:44] | and something we haven’t thought of and it… | 发生出乎意料的事情 |
[30:46] | It won’t. | 不会的 |
[30:47] | It won’t. | 不会的 |
[30:49] | I won’t let it. | 有我在呢 |
[30:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:57] | Listen, I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[31:01] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[31:02] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[31:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:08] | Bye. | 再见 |
[32:48] | Hey, how you doing? | 你好 |
[32:49] | How you doing, ma’am? You find everything okay? | 你好 女士 购物体验满意吗 |
[32:51] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 满意 满意 |
[32:59] | – Be all for you? – Yeah. | -就这个吗 -是的 |
[33:01] | I don’t need the change. Thanks. | 不用找了 谢谢 |
[33:05] | – There you go. – Thanks. | -给 -谢谢 |
[33:06] | Have a good one. | 祝你生活愉快 |