时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:12] | Hey, Walter. How’s it going? | 沃特 你好啊 |
[01:14] | I just had to get out for a hike. | 我得出来走走 |
[01:16] | I needed some fresh air. Do you mind if I come in? | 我想透透气 我可以进去吗 |
[01:18] | I want to talk about last night. | 我想谈谈昨晚的事 |
[01:20] | Okay, cool. | 好 |
[01:23] | Fuck. | 操 |
[01:26] | Shit. | 我靠 |
[01:31] | Hey, Walter… | 沃特 |
[01:32] | I had to get out for a hike. | 我得出来走走 |
[01:34] | Do you mind if I come in? | 我可以进去吗 |
[01:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:42] | It’s such a beautiful morning, right? | 今天早上天气真好 是吧 |
[01:44] | Yeah, listen, um…can I come in? | 那什么 我能进来吗 |
[01:47] | I didn’t like how last night went. | 昨晚闹得很不愉快 |
[01:50] | I owe you an apology. | 我欠你一个道歉 |
[01:52] | Okay. Thanks. | 好了 谢谢 |
[01:56] | Hey, Walter. Do you mind if I come in? | 沃特 我可以进来吗 |
[01:59] | Do you mind if I come in? I think we should talk about last night. | 我可以进来吗 我们应该谈谈昨晚的事 |
[02:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:33] | Geist Executive. This is Chad. | 盖斯特行政 我是查德 |
[04:35] | – Hi, I need Security. – Certainly. | -接通保安部 -好的 |
[04:36] | I’ll connect you. | 我帮你转接 |
[04:41] | Okay, actually, I’m not seeing that for some reason. | 不知道为什么 我这里看不到 |
[04:43] | I’ve got “Sent Mail,” but I don’t see… | 我这里有”已发送邮件” 但我看不到 |
[04:46] | Okay, is there anyone else who can help? | 好吧 还有谁能帮忙吗 |
[04:48] | I’m on the wrong screen. Let me just… | 我看错屏幕了 让我 |
[04:52] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 |
[04:53] | Okay, Chad, forget about that. | 查德 算了 |
[04:55] | A guy might be coming there today. | 今天可能会有个人过去 |
[04:56] | Do you know the name of the person in Security? | 你知道要找保安部的哪个人吗 |
[04:58] | I can only search by name, it looks like. | 我只能按名字搜索 |
[04:59] | Listen to me. Okay? | 听我说 好吗 |
[05:00] | There’s a possible situation, an intruder. | 今天可能会有人闯进来 |
[05:03] | His name is Walter Cru… | 他叫沃特·克鲁 |
[05:05] | – Holy mother of fucker. – Excuse me? | -我的妈呀 -什么 |
[05:06] | Take me off of this list now. | 把我从名单上移除 |
[05:08] | I don’t… | 我不 |
[05:12] | I’m sorry. I… | 抱歉 我 |
[05:13] | Wait, did you just say, “mother of fucker”? | 等等 你刚才是说”我的妈呀”吗 |
[05:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:17] | I probably did. Yes. | 好像是说了 |
[05:21] | You, uh, you hungover too? | 你也宿醉了吗 |
[05:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:27] | I woke up this morning and my head was… | 我今早醒来 我的头 |
[05:29] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[05:34] | Look, I, uh… | 听着 我 |
[05:36] | I wanted to say about last night… | 我想谈谈昨晚的事 |
[05:38] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[05:39] | – We were both very drunk. – No, look. | -我们都喝醉了 -不 |
[05:41] | You’re literally the only person who’s tried to help me, | 你是唯一想帮我的人 |
[05:43] | and I took out all my shit on you, so… | 我却朝你撒气 |
[05:49] | I’m sorry too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[05:52] | I need to learn when to keep my damn mouth shut. | 我得学会看情况闭嘴 |
[05:55] | You gotta do what you gotta do. | 你该怎么做就怎么做 |
[05:57] | Yeah, and I was doing some thinking, and I do. | 是的 我思考了一下 我必须去 |
[06:01] | I gotta get down there. | 我必须去那里 |
[06:04] | – Geist? – Yeah. | -盖斯特吗 -是的 |
[06:05] | I mean, it’s probably stupid, | 这个想法可能很蠢 |
[06:07] | but…I gotta do what I gotta do, right? | 但是该怎么做就得怎么做 对吧 |
[06:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:14] | I get it. I understand. | 我明白 |
[06:17] | I have a shitty coffee maker, | 我有台破咖啡机 |
[06:19] | but I was gonna make myself some coffee. | 我想给自己煮点咖啡 |
[06:22] | You want to join me? | 你喝吗 |
[06:24] | Actually, I was gonna go fishing. | 其实我本来打算去钓鱼的 |
[06:28] | Fishing? | 钓鱼 |
[06:29] | Fishing, fishing? Like, right now? | 真的钓鱼吗 现在吗 |
[06:32] | Yeah, before I go, I thought… | 嗯 在我走之前 我想着 |
[06:34] | I mean, ’cause remember, last night we were talking and… | 记得昨晚我们在聊 |
[06:36] | Yeah, I remember. | 我记得 |
[06:38] | So I crawled out of my hangover, | 所以哪怕我宿醉了也要爬起来 |
[06:40] | picked up a whole bunch of shit I have no idea how to use… | 买了一大堆我不知道怎么用的东西 |
[06:44] | what do you think? | 你意下如何 |
[06:46] | – You’re inviting me. – Yeah, why not? | -你在邀请我 -是啊 有何不可 |
[06:49] | ‘Cause I know less than you do about fishing. | 因为我对钓鱼的了解比你还少 |
[06:51] | That’s perfect. | 太好了 |
[06:53] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[06:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:56] | – I’ll go. – Cool. | -我去 -好 |
[06:58] | I’ll drive. | 我来开车 |
[07:07] | So where are we headed? | 我们要去哪里 |
[07:09] | This guy at the bait shop told me about a place. | 诱饵店的人告诉了我一个地方 |
[07:12] | No tourists. | 那里没有游客 |
[07:59] | So where are you from, again? | 你是哪里人来着 |
[08:01] | Near Oakland. | 奥克兰附近 |
[08:04] | You grew up around there, or… | 你在那里长大 还是 |
[08:06] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我不是 |
[08:07] | So where, then? | 那你在哪长大 |
[08:09] | Near St. Louis. | 圣路易斯附近 |
[08:11] | Cool. What town? | 酷 哪个城市 |
[08:15] | Belleville. You want the street address? | 贝尔维尔 你想知道街道地址吗 |
[08:19] | My bad. | 我的错 |
[08:20] | I just figure you got my whole life story last night. | 我想着你昨晚听了我的人生故事 |
[08:22] | I was just curious. | 我也好奇嘛 |
[08:27] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[08:31] | Did you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[08:33] | Belleville? | 贝尔维尔吗 |
[08:35] | Being over there…deployment. | 在那边驻派 |
[08:39] | It had its pluses and minuses. | 好坏参半吧 |
[08:42] | Oh, yeah? Like what? | 是吗 比如呢 |
[08:44] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[08:47] | Give me an example. | 举个例子呗 |
[08:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:55] | Like, a minus would be… | 缺点就是 |
[08:58] | the sand. | 沙子 |
[09:00] | The sand got up in everywhere. | 到处都是沙子 |
[09:04] | Right. No, I remember that much. | 嗯 这个我记得 |
[09:06] | No, I don’t think you do, with your plumbing. | 不 你不懂 毕竟你是站着小便 |
[09:10] | That’s funny. | 有意思 |
[09:12] | – Okay, how ’bout another one? – Why? | -再说一个吧 -为什么 |
[09:14] | I told you, to get to know you. | 我说了 我想了解你 |
[09:15] | Okay, why doesn’t it feel like that’s what you’re doing? | 为什么我觉得你有什么企图呢 |
[09:18] | What does it feel like we’re doing? | 你觉得我有什么企图 |
[09:20] | Look, if you have a problem with me, let’s talk about it. | 如果你对我有意见就直说 |
[09:22] | I said I was sorry about last night, I… | 昨晚的事我已经道了歉 我 |
[09:24] | Look, I don’t have a problem with you. | 我对你没意见 |
[09:25] | – Okay. – Okay? I just told you, I…I… | -好吧 -好吗 我说了 我 |
[09:27] | I don’t remember much from over there. | 我不太记得那边的事了 |
[09:29] | I was just interested. | 我只是感兴趣 |
[09:44] | What happened to your girlfriend? | 你女朋友怎么样了 |
[09:45] | What? | 什么 |
[09:47] | Last night… | 昨晚 |
[09:49] | You said she was gonna kill you if you didn’t get back. | 你说如果你不回家 她会杀了你 |
[09:51] | Yeah, she is going to kill me. | 是啊 她会杀了我的 |
[09:56] | How long you two been together? | 你们在一起多久了 |
[09:58] | About five years. | 五年吧 |
[10:00] | Oh, shit. | 我靠 |
[10:01] | Hang on. | 坐稳了 |
[10:06] | This fucking truck. | 破卡车 |
[10:24] | No ring, though? | 你没有戒指啊 |
[10:26] | Who’s the deadbeat, you or her? | 是谁在拖延 你还是她 |
[10:30] | I don’t know. Both of us. | 我不知道 都有吧 |
[10:32] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 |
[10:40] | Where the hell are we going anyway? | 我们到底要去哪 |
[10:42] | Where…where’s this place? | 那地方在哪 |
[10:43] | Ah, now you want to change the subject? | 你想换话题了吗 |
[10:44] | No, I just don’t want to… | 不 我只是不想 |
[10:46] | You don’t want to tell me any personal details. | 你不想说自己的私人信息 |
[10:49] | It’s all good. | 没问题 |
[10:51] | It’s all good. | 没问题 |
[11:00] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:03] | Marriage is not the issue. | 婚姻不是问题 |
[11:04] | What’s the issue? | 那是什么问题 |
[11:08] | Kids. | 孩子 |
[11:11] | She didn’t want ’em, huh? | 她不想要 是吗 |
[11:12] | No, she does. | 不 她想要 |
[11:15] | So then what? | 所以呢 |
[11:18] | She had it rough growing up, | 她童年不顺 |
[11:19] | and she’s just afraid of what kind of mom she’ll be. | 她不知道自己会变成什么样的母亲 |
[11:26] | But she’ll be a great mom. | 但她肯定是个好妈妈 |
[11:28] | She alphabetizes the cereal, | 她会按字母顺序排列麦片 |
[11:30] | and she doesn’t even know that she’s doing it. | 她自己都没发现 |
[11:33] | Sounds like she got her shit together. | 看来她很有条理 |
[11:37] | Yeah, but that’s kind of also the problem. | 是的 但这也是问题所在 |
[11:40] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[11:41] | Well, she thinks if you worry about something, | 她觉得只要提前准备 |
[11:43] | you can prevent it. | 就可以预防 |
[11:45] | If you nail every detail, there’s no risk involved. | 处理好所有细节 就不会有风险 |
[11:49] | You can be sure. | 可以胸有成竹 |
[11:52] | But not you. | 但你不这么想 |
[11:54] | No. | 嗯 |
[11:58] | There are always risks involved. | 凡事都有风险 |
[12:01] | So what are you gonna do? | 那你打算怎么办 |
[12:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:09] | Compromise, I guess. | 妥协吧 |
[12:11] | So, like, get a cat? | 比如 养只猫 |
[12:34] | What if it isn’t the baby she’s not sure about? | 万一她担心的不是孩子呢 |
[12:39] | What? | 什么 |
[12:41] | What if it’s you? | 万一她担心的是你呢 |
[12:50] | Fuck do I know, though, right? | 我啥也不懂 是吧 |
[13:25] | After you. | 你先请 |
[13:52] | Hey, before you went over, did they… | 在你驻派之前 他们 |
[13:54] | they make you do this, uh, interrogation training? | 他们让你参加过审讯训练吗 |
[13:57] | – What do they call it? – Oh, the um… | -叫什么来着 -那个 |
[14:00] | You know everybody does it. | 大家都会参加 |
[14:02] | They come grab you in the middle of the night… | 他们半夜来抓你 |
[14:04] | – Yes, yes. – You got all this information | -是的 -你知道一些情报 |
[14:06] | – and they try and take it out of you. Yeah. – Absolutely. | -他们逼你说出来 -当然有 |
[14:08] | All right, so for me… | 我那次 |
[14:10] | they had me in a basement, in a stress position all night. | 被关在地下室 蹲了一整晚 |
[14:14] | Got this asshole there, staring at me the entire time. | 有个混蛋一直盯着我看 |
[14:16] | Every time I try and fall asleep, | 每次我想睡觉的时候 |
[14:17] | he literally gets right in my face. | 他就凑到我面前 |
[14:20] | Sometimes, he was yelling at me. | 有时候 他冲我大喊大叫 |
[14:21] | Sometimes, he’d just breathe on me. | 有时候 朝我吹气 |
[14:23] | Three nights. | 三个晚上 |
[14:25] | So finally… | 最后 |
[14:28] | they open up the door… | 他们把门打开 |
[14:30] | in comes the instructor, | 教官进来了 |
[14:31] | and he asks me if I want to play ping-pong. | 他问我要不要打乒乓球 |
[14:34] | Sport of the future. | 未来的运动 |
[14:36] | – Yeah. – Of course. | -是啊 -当然 |
[14:37] | Man, I was just happy to be out of there. | 天啊 我很高兴能离开那里 |
[14:39] | So anyway… | 总之 |
[14:40] | We’re playing, and he starts asking me about my training, | 我们开始打球 他开始问我训练的事 |
[14:45] | about where I’m from… | 我来自哪里 |
[14:47] | And we start talking. | 然后我们开始聊天 |
[14:52] | So that was all a part of the exercise. | 这都是训练的一部分 |
[14:56] | After all that, one game of ping-pong. | 最后输在了乒乓球上 |
[14:59] | Damn. | 靠 |
[15:02] | I gave up everything because he was nice to me. | 因为他对我很好 我才说出了情报 |
[15:06] | You know, I was thinking that last night. | 我昨晚就在想这件事 |
[15:08] | Really? Why? | 是吗 为什么 |
[15:11] | Because you were so nice to me. | 因为你对我太好了 |
[15:17] | Because that’s my job. | 这是我的工作 |
[15:19] | – Listen, Walter. I don’t know… – Right, but then… | -沃特 我不知道 -嗯 但是 |
[15:22] | you said “meters.” | 你说了”米” |
[15:25] | – I said what? – Your friend, the sniper. | -我说了什么 -你的朋友 狙击手 |
[15:27] | What was his name again? | 他叫什么来着 |
[15:28] | Holman. | 霍尔曼 |
[15:29] | Right, Holman. | 对 霍尔曼 |
[15:31] | Your good buddy. | 你的好战友 |
[15:32] | Yeah, he was. | 是的 |
[15:36] | Snipers say “yards,” not meters. | 狙击手只会说”码” 不会说”米” |
[15:45] | Okay, so I made a mistake. | 好吧 我说错了 |
[15:48] | So what? | 那又怎么样 |
[15:49] | Yeah, no. | 嗯 |
[15:50] | That’s the same thing I told myself… | 我也是这么告诉自己的 |
[15:53] | Right after our argument outside Skins. | 我们在”皮肤”争吵之后 |
[15:56] | I’m sitting in my truck, thinking: | 我坐在车里想 |
[15:59] | “So what? She made a mistake.” | 她说错了 那又怎么样 |
[16:01] | “No big deal.” | 没什么大不了的 |
[16:09] | But then you went back up to your room. | 然后你回到你的房间 |
[16:13] | I was drunk and tired, and I needed a place to sleep. | 我又醉又累 要找个地方睡觉 |
[16:16] | Right. No, that makes sense. | 嗯 有道理 |
[16:19] | But then you came back downstairs… | 但你又下楼了 |
[16:22] | Got into that fancy car of yours… | 上了你的好车 |
[16:29] | You told me you took the bus. | 你之前说你是坐大巴来的 |
[16:34] | So I followed you. | 所以我跟着你 |
[16:53] | There I was, waiting outside, telling myself: | 我在外面等着 告诉自己 |
[16:55] | “Go home. Get some sleep. You’re fucking crazy. | 回家吧 睡一觉 你他妈疯了 |
[16:59] | So what? She likes to shop at night. | 她喜欢晚上购物 那又怎么样 |
[17:02] | Big deal.” | 没什么大不了的 |
[17:04] | You’re not crazy, Walter. You’re just… | 你没疯 沃特 你只是 |
[17:05] | I almost went home too. | 我差点也回家了 |
[17:08] | But then out you came. | 但你又出来了 |
[17:11] | So I kept going… | 所以我继续跟着 |
[17:24] | Right to my house. | 一路跟到我家 |
[17:26] | I wanted to apologize. That’s why. | 因为我想和你道歉 |
[17:28] | But then you went inside. | 但你进去了 |
[18:03] | Don’t touch me! Don’t come near me! | 别碰我 别靠近我 |
[18:05] | What are you doing here? What do you want? | 你为什么来这里 你想干什么 |
[18:07] | – Stop lying to me! – Please, stay away! | -别骗我了 -求你了 别过来 |
[18:12] | Okay. Okay, look, just calm down. Okay? | 好吧 冷静点 好吗 |
[18:16] | Just calm down. | 冷静点 |
[18:16] | Don’t tell me to calm down! You are not calm right now! | 不要叫我冷静 现在不冷静的是你 |
[18:18] | I just need to know… | 我只想知道 |
[18:20] | I need to know what happened, okay? | 我想知道发生了什么 好吗 |
[18:22] | I just need to know. | 我只想知道这个 |
[18:30] | You were right about Geist. | 盖斯特的事被你猜中了 |
[18:33] | What is that place? What did they do to me? | 那是什么地方 他们对我做了什么 |
[18:37] | You were asking questions, and it made them nervous. | 你当时在问问题 他们很紧张 |
[18:40] | Nervous? Nervous about what? | 紧张 紧张什么 |
[18:41] | About your treatment, | 你的治疗 |
[18:43] | about what happened to you. | 你的遭遇 |
[18:44] | My treatment? | 我的治疗 |
[18:51] | I want to tell you everything. | 我想告诉你所有事 |
[18:54] | I want to explain. | 我想解释一下 |
[18:56] | You’re right to be angry. | 你有权利生气 |
[18:57] | But there’s so much to tell you. | 但我有很多事想告诉你 |
[19:03] | What? | 什么 |
[19:05] | I just… | 只要 |
[20:35] | You finally home? | 你终于回家了吗 |
[20:36] | Temple. | 坦普尔 |
[20:38] | Temple. | 坦普尔 |
[20:38] | Alex, what’s wrong? Where are you? | 亚历克斯 怎么了 你在哪 |
[20:41] | I fucked up. I’m sorry. | 我搞砸了 对不起 |
[20:43] | For…for what? | 怎么了 |
[20:45] | Walter. | 沃特 |
[20:48] | He knows. | 他知道了 |
[20:50] | What? What happened? | 什么 怎么回事 |
[20:52] | Alex. | 亚历克斯 |
[20:58] | Hello? Are you there? | 喂 在吗 |
[21:02] | Hello? Are you there? | 喂 在吗 |