| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:17] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
| [00:22] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
| [00:24] | Hola? | 有人吗[西班牙语] |
| [00:26] | Bonjour? | 有人吗[法语] |
| [00:28] | Chinese hello? | 中文的有人吗 |
| [00:31] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
| [00:33] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
| [00:36] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
| [00:39] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
| [01:54] | Home, sweet home. | 我温暖的家啊 |
| [03:22] | Hello, God. | 上帝你好 |
| [03:23] | First of all, uh, apologies for all the recent masturbation, | 首先 很抱歉我最近撸管撸得这么频繁 |
| [03:27] | but I got to say, that’s kind of on you. | 但不得不说 这都怪你 |
| [03:30] | So I just got back from traveling around the country, | 我刚刚环游完全国 |
| [03:32] | looking for anyone who might have survived the virus. | 想找找看有没有别人在病毒中幸存下来 |
| [03:35] | Uh, put up a bunch of signs all over the place, | 我到处贴标语 |
| [03:37] | saying that I’m here in Tucson. | 告诉大家我在图森 |
| [03:39] | So, uh, you know, who knows? | 谁知道结果会如何呢 |
| [03:41] | And it’s not all bad. | 也没有那么糟啦 |
| [03:42] | I mean, in the old world, | 我是说 过去 |
| [03:43] | I could never live in a house like this. | 我哪能住这么好的房子 |
| [03:45] | And these are Hugh Hefner’s actual pajamas. | 这可是休·海夫纳穿过的睡袍呢 |
| [03:48] | Yeah. | 棒吧 |
| [03:50] | I washed them. | 我有洗过啦 |
| [03:52] | There are some drawbacks. | 也有一些不好的地方 |
| [03:54] | I know you know that. | 我知道你懂的 |
| [03:56] | The whole women situation is… | 没有女人的世界真是… |
| [04:00] | the craps. | 糟透了 |
| [04:02] | If you could send some my way… | 要是你可以送我几个就好了 |
| [04:04] | or one my way. | 一个也行 |
| [04:07] | Oh, one more thing. | 还有件事 |
| [04:08] | If you could please send a special thank-you | 希望你向我新家之前的主人 |
| [04:11] | to the previous owner of my new house. | 致以我诚挚的谢意 |
| [04:13] | Just let him know I’m gonna take real good care of this place. | 告诉他我会好好照顾这个地方的 |
| [04:30] | Fixing the toilet. | 修马桶 |
| [04:32] | Fixing the toilet. Fixing the toilet. | 修马桶 修马桶 |
| [04:57] | 没有衬衫 没有鞋子 不提供服务 | |
| [05:34] | 无删减 爱情动作片 优惠装 | |
| [06:05] | Salud. | 干杯 |
| [06:07] | That’s a $10,000 bottle of wine, by the way. | 对了 这可是一万美金一瓶的酒 |
| [06:11] | Goes great with the Spaghettios. | 和速食意大利面很配 |
| [06:17] | That was, like, a $400 sip. | 我刚才那口喝了有400美金吧 |
| [06:33] | Not as good. | 不怎么样 |
| [06:41] | Aw, split. | 平局 |
| [07:26] | Oh, left, left! | 往左 往左 |
| [07:27] | Left, left, left, left! | 左左左左 |
| [07:31] | Straighten, straighten, straighten! Straight… | 撞上去 撞上去 撞上去 |
| [07:35] | Oh, yes! Yes! | 就是这样 棒 |
| [07:48] | No way. No way! | 不会吧 不会吧 |
| [07:50] | That would never happen! | 这不可能 |
| [07:52] | That’s all that’s left. | 就只剩这些了 |
| [07:53] | That is so stupid. | 这太蠢了 |
| [07:55] | I got news for you, Tom Hanks. | 我跟你说 汤姆·汉克斯 |
| [07:57] | I will never, ever talk to a volleyball. | 我绝不会 绝不会和一个排球说话 |
| [07:59] | No, we have time. We do! | 不 我们有的是时间 没错 |
| [08:01] | – We have time. – Not buying it! | -我们有的是时间 -才不信你的鬼话呢 |
| [08:03] | Balls aren’t people, dude! | 球和人不一样 老兄 |
| [08:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
| [08:06] | Balls are for fun. | 球是用来玩的 |
| [09:08] | Okay, I get it! | 好吧 我懂 |
| [09:10] | Nobody’s coming! | 没人会来 |
| [09:11] | You’re not giving me anybody. | 你不会给我送人来 |
| [09:13] | Well, guess what. | 你猜怎么着 |
| [09:14] | I don’t even care! | 我才不在乎 |
| [09:16] | I don’t need people. Okay? | 我不需要别人陪 知道吗 |
| [09:18] | I can make it work on my own. | 我自己一个人也能好好的 |
| [09:20] | Watch me! Watch me! | 你就看着吧 你就看着吧 |
| [09:22] | Hey, Phil, what’s up? | 菲尔 怎么了 |
| [09:23] | Oh, I’m great, Phil. How are you? | 我很好啊 菲尔 你怎么样 |
| [09:25] | Oh, I’m doing great. Thank you very much for asking. | 我很好 谢谢你的关心 |
| [09:26] | See? I’m already doing it. | 看见了吧 我这样多好 |
| [09:30] | I don’t need people. | 我不需要有人陪 |
| [09:31] | I’m gonna be just fine. | 我会活得好好的 |
| [09:48] | Morning, Phil. | 早上好啊 菲尔 |
| [09:49] | How are you, Phil? | 你还好吗 菲尔 |
| [09:50] | Fine, Phil, how are you, Phil? | 很好 菲尔 那你呢 菲尔 |
| [09:52] | Oh, I’m good, I’m good, I’m good. | 我好得很 好得很 好得很 |
| [11:28] | Hey, what’s up? | 你好啊 |
| [11:29] | Just had to get out of the house; it’s been a rough day. | 得出来逛逛 今天过得挺不顺心 |
| [11:32] | Hey, I’m gonna have a whiskey. | 我要来杯威士忌 |
| [11:33] | You want a whiskey, Gary? Whiskey? | 你要喝威士忌吗 加里 威士忌 |
| [11:36] | You sure? How about you, Jimmy? | 你确定吗 那你呢 吉米 |
| [11:38] | No? Okay, well, does anyone want a whiskey, huh? | 真不要 好吧 有人要喝威士忌吗 |
| [11:41] | Greg? | 格雷格 |
| [11:43] | Kevin? | 凯文 |
| [11:44] | Antawn? | 安托万 |
| [11:47] | No? Really? Nobody? | 不要 真的吗 没人要吗 |
| [11:49] | Trevor? Terrence? | 特雷弗 特伦斯 |
| [11:51] | Trent? Darby? | 特伦特 达比 |
| [11:53] | Bryce? Marshall? | 布莱斯 马歇尔 |
| [11:55] | Peter? | 彼得 |
| [11:56] | Thomas? Max? | 托马斯 麦克斯 |
| [11:57] | Dashiel? | 达希尔 |
| [11:58] | Diego? Clementine? | 迭戈 克莱门 |
| [12:01] | Nobody wants a whiskey?! | 没人要喝威士忌吗 |
| [12:02] | Okay, well, more for me. | 好吧 那我自己多喝点 |
| [12:04] | Jerry, now, you look like you lost a little weight. | 杰里 你好像瘦了点 |
| [12:06] | What, are you exercising, skipping carbs? | 怎么 你是锻炼了吗 还是节食了 |
| [12:08] | Well, whatever you’re doing, keep it up. | 不管你是怎么瘦的 记得坚持 |
| [12:10] | Okay. Cheersies. | 好吧 干杯 |
| [12:14] | I miss breakfast burritos. | 我想念墨西哥卷早餐了 |
| [12:17] | Getting mail. | 想念收邮件 |
| [12:20] | Skinny jeans on dudes. | 想念男人穿的紧身牛仔裤 |
| [12:22] | Just kidding. Skinny jeans on dudes suck. | 开玩笑的 男人穿紧身牛仔裤丑哭了 |
| [12:27] | People. | 想念人群 |
| [12:29] | And women. Oh, my God, women. | 特别是女人 老天啊 女人 |
| [12:32] | Oh, I would give anything to see another woman again. | 要是能见到女人 我什么都愿意 |
| [12:35] | I would, I would never complain about anything ever again… | 我再也不会抱怨任何事了 |
| [12:39] | if I just got to see one more woman. | 要是能见到女人就好了 |
| [12:50] | Gary, you want to come hang at my place tonight? | 加里 你今晚想来我家玩吗 |
| [12:53] | I mean… Sh-Shut up, guys. | 我是说…你们都闭嘴 |
| [12:56] | That’s really homophobic, Bryce. Even for you. | 你真有那么恐同吗 布莱斯 |
| [13:02] | That’s her. | 就是她 |
| [13:03] | Well, I don’t know her name. | 我不知道她叫什么 |
| [13:05] | I’ve never talked to her. | 我没跟她说过话 |
| [13:07] | No, Gary, come on! What would I say? | 不 加里 你让我说什么 |
| [13:09] | I’m so bad in these situations. | 我很不擅长处理这种情况 |
| [13:12] | There is nothing you can say | 不管你说什么 |
| [13:13] | that would convince me to go talk to her, okay? | 我都不会主动去跟她说话的 |
| [13:19] | That’s a pretty convincing argument. | 你这话说得在理 |
| [13:26] | Don’t honk the horn. | 不许按喇叭 |
| [13:48] | Windows, right? | 破橱窗 |
| [13:51] | Uh, my friend Gary dared me to come say hi to you. | 我朋友加里说我不敢来跟你打招呼 |
| [13:54] | He’s in the truck, the white fella. | 他在车里 那个白色的家伙 |
| [13:57] | Uh, so, anyway, hello, I guess. | 总之 你好啊 |
| [14:02] | Actually, I saw you a long time ago, | 其实我很久前就看到你了 |
| [14:03] | and I always wanted to come say hi, | 我一直想来跟你打声招呼 |
| [14:04] | but, well, I don’t know, I just, uh… | 但是怎么说呢 我… |
| [14:08] | It never felt like the right time. | 我一直没找到合适的时机 |
| [14:13] | I like your outfit. | 你衣服很漂亮 |
| [14:15] | You make good style choices. | 我喜欢你的穿衣风格 |
| [14:39] | Sorry, I-I’m being so… forward. | 抱歉我这么…唐突 |
| [14:43] | It’s just, I’ve been through a lot lately. | 我…我今天经历了太多事 |
| [14:45] | I just realized that having other people around | 我才意识到身边有人陪着 |
| [14:48] | is really what makes life worth living. | 生活才真正有意义 |
| [14:52] | Where are my manners? I’m Phil. | 真是失礼了 我是菲尔 |
| [15:14] | You win. | 你赢了 |
| [15:17] | You win. | 你赢了 |
| [15:34] | 安息吧 菲尔·米勒 1980年6月17日——2021年11月某日 | |
| [15:42] | Well, in about two minutes, | 两分钟后 |
| [15:45] | we will lay to rest Phil Miller. | 我们将埋葬菲尔·米勒 |
| [15:50] | I’m sorry for giving up. | 对不起我放弃了 |
| [15:57] | Oh, and I just got to say, | 对了 我还想说一句 |
| [15:58] | huge apology to Tom Hanks | 我得向汤姆·汉克斯 |
| [16:00] | and the whole crew that put together Castaway. | 还有《荒岛余生》的所有演员道歉 |
| [16:02] | ‘Cause they nailed it. | 他们坚持下去了 |
| [16:04] | They friggin’ nailed it. | 他们他妈的坚持下去了 |
| [16:06] | You guys were the best friends that I could ask for. | 你们是我最好的朋友 |
| [16:12] | But you’re not people. | 但你们不是人 |
| [16:16] | You’re not people. | 你们不是人 |
| [18:29] | Hello? Hello? | 醒醒 醒醒 |
| [18:32] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
| [18:36] | I think so. | 应该没事 |
| [18:37] | Wh-Where’d you get here? What happened? | 你从哪里来的 发生什么事了 |
| [18:38] | I saw all your billboards. | 我看到你树的牌子了 |
| [18:40] | I can’t believe you found me! | 真不敢相信你竟然找到我了 |
| [18:42] | I… I thought I was… | 我…我以为我… |
| [18:45] | Your voice is like… it’s like music to my ears. | 你的声音…如天籁般动听 |
| [18:50] | May I sing to you? | 我可以为你唱首歌吗 |
| [18:53] | Yeah, I would love that. | 好啊 我想听 |
| [18:55] | *If there’s something strange* | *如果你家那边* |
| [18:58] | *In your neighborhood* | *发生奇怪的事* |
| [19:00] | *Who you gonna call?* | *你会找谁* |
| [19:02] | *Ghostbusters* | *捉鬼敢死队* |
| [19:06] | I ain’t afraid of no ghost. | 我不怕鬼 |
| [19:09] | Is this a dream? | 这是在做梦吗 |
| [19:12] | This is very, very real. | 这绝对绝对真实 |
| [19:29] | What are you, uh…? | 你在… |
| [19:30] | Like to plug that nose up? | 怎么像做人工呼吸 |
| [19:32] | What? What’s going…? | 这是怎么… |
| [19:38] | What are you doing? What are you doing? | 你干什么 干什么呢 |
| [19:39] | I was doing mouth to mouth. | 我给你做人工呼吸 |
| [19:40] | Where did that wo-wo-woman go?! | 那个美女去哪里了 |
| [19:41] | You passed out, you wet your underpants. | 你晕倒了 内裤湿了一大片 |
| [19:44] | I thought you were dying. | 我以为你要死了 |
| [19:44] | I did not wet my underpants, okay? | 我才没有弄湿内裤 |
| [19:46] | They’re… Oh, they’re wet. Ew! | 我的内裤…还真湿了 好恶心 |
| [19:48] | Super wet. But that was from something else before. | 湿了一大片 但这是之前别的东西弄的 |
| [19:52] | I-I was-was, uh, swimming the front, the… the front side. | 我…我在…前面游泳弄的 |
| [19:55] | Okay, I just thought that you were in trouble… | 我还以为你不行了… |
| [19:57] | Well, you thought wrong! | 你想错了 |
| [19:57] | That was from something else before, I told you! | 我都说了 裤子是之前弄湿的 |
| [19:59] | I’m not accusing you… | 我没说你… |
| [20:00] | I’m not saying you’re accusing me! | 我没说你说我 |
| [20:02] | – I’m telling you they were wet before, okay? – Okay, okay! Oh, gosh! | -我是说裤子是之前弄湿的 -知道了知道了 |
| [20:04] | Okay, back up! Back up! | 你后退 后退 |
| [20:07] | Put your hands where I can see them! | 把手举起来 |
| [20:07] | – Okay, okay, okay, okay… – Hands where I can see them! | -知道了知道了 -举起手来 |
| [20:09] | – Okay, okay. – Drop my bra. | -好 好 -放下我的文胸 |
| [20:11] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好好好 |
| [20:14] | No! Drop it! | 我让你放下 |
| [20:18] | Gross. | 好恶心 |
| [20:20] | – Are you nice? – What? | -你好吗 -什么 |
| [20:21] | Are you a nice person?! | 你是个好人吗 |
| [20:23] | Okay, yes, yes! I’m really nice! | 是 我是好人 我是大好人 |
| [20:25] | I’m very, very, very nice! | 我真的是大大的好人 |
| [20:26] | I’m so nice, seriously. I promise you. | 我真的是好人 不骗你 |
| [20:28] | There is nothing to be afraid of. | 你完全不用害怕 |
| [20:30] | Nothing of which to be afraid. | 害怕什么 |
| [20:31] | But I just said that. | 我说了不用害怕 |
| [20:32] | You can’t end sentences with prepositions! | 汉语句子怎么能以动词结尾呢 |
| [20:34] | “Nothing of which to be afraid” is the proper grammar! | 要说”你完全不用害怕什么” |
| [20:36] | – Fine, yes, okay. There’s nothing of which… – Yes. | -好 行 你完全不用… -对 |
| [20:40] | – That’s better. – Good with that? | -好多了 -满意了吧 |
| [20:41] | Of which to be afraid, okay? | 不用害怕什么 这下行了吧 |
| [20:44] | You can trust me, seriously. | 你可以相信我 真的 |
| [20:47] | Honestly? I did wet my underpants. | 说实话 我确实湿了裤子 |
| [20:50] | They were totally dry before I soaked them. I soaked them. | 我弄湿之前裤子是干的 是我弄湿了 |
| [20:53] | Why did you lie to me? | 你为什么跟我撒谎 |
| [20:53] | ‘Cause I’m an adult and I wet my underpants. | 因为我是个成年人 我却湿了裤子 |
| [20:56] | Are you the one who put up all those “Alive in Tucson” signs? | 那些”图森还有活人”的标语都是你写的吗 |
| [20:58] | Yes! Yes! That was me. | 对对 是我 |
| [21:00] | That was me. I did that. | 就是我 是我写的 |
| [21:02] | Look. I am so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
| [21:04] | I haven’t seen another human being in, like, two years. | 我已经有两年没见过其他人了 |
| [21:07] | And I was literally about to kill myself five minutes ago. | 五分钟前我都要自杀了 |
| [21:10] | I’m harmless, okay? | 我是好人 |
| [21:12] | Why don’t you put that gun away? | 你把枪收起来吧 |
| [21:13] | What do you need that gun out for? | 干什么把枪拿出来 |
| [21:14] | Don’t you mean “Out for what do you need that gun”? | 你是指”你枪拿出来干什么”吧 |
| [21:17] | Okay, that can’t be right. | 这不对吧 |
| [21:17] | – It is. – No, come on. | -是对的 -别闹了 |
| [21:19] | No, no, no! You don’t have to cock that thing! | 别别别 你扣什么扳机啊 |
| [21:21] | Fine. Look. | 好 我说 |
| [21:24] | Out for what do you need that gun? | 你枪拿出来干什么 |
| [21:27] | Come on. | 行了吧 |
| [21:30] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
| [21:32] | Why don’t you put that thing away? | 你快把枪收起来吧 |
| [21:35] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
| [21:36] | I’m a quick draw. | 我出枪很快 |
| [21:38] | So watch yourself. | 所以你小心点 |
| [21:40] | Thank you, thank you. Can we start over? | 谢谢 谢谢 我们重新开始好吗 |
| [21:43] | Yeah, okay. | 好 |
| [21:45] | Phil Miller. | 菲尔·米勒 |
| [21:46] | Last man on Earth. | 地球上最后一个男人 |
| [21:49] | Carol Pilbasian. | 卡萝尔·菲尔贝森 |
| [21:51] | Last woman on Earth. | 地球上最后一个女人 |
| [22:04] | Oh, makes my mouth water just thinking about those. | 想想我都要流口水了 |
| [22:06] | Then in Tampa, I scored, ah, just a ton of radishes. | 然后我在坦帕屯了一吨小萝卜 |
| [22:10] | You wouldn’t think Florida for radishes, | 提到佛罗里达州你绝不会想起小萝卜 |
| [22:12] | but they are absolutely chockablock. | 但那里确实满地都是小萝卜 |
| [22:13] | They say if you can’t find a radish in Tampa, | 他们说如果你没在坦帕看到小萝卜 |
| [22:15] | just walk five feet. | 走两步就有了 |
| [22:17] | They’re abundant. | 那里真的到处都是小萝卜 |
| [22:19] | Oh, God, how long have I been talking? | 天呐 我说了多久了 |
| [22:21] | Uh, like, you know, 45 minutes. | 大概 45分钟吧 |
| [22:23] | – It’s fine, it’s fine. – I am so sorry. | -没事的 没事的 -我很抱歉 |
| [22:25] | I must have all this conversation | 我这些话憋了好久了 |
| [22:28] | that’s just been waiting to get out inside of me. | 我一直想找个人说说 |
| [22:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
| [22:33] | Well, it’s all coming out now, right? | 这下全说出来了 对吧 |
| [22:35] | Flowing. | 滔滔不绝 |
| [22:41] | So, wh-what about you? | 那 那你呢 |
| [22:42] | Um, what did you do for a job? | 你以前是做什么的 |
| [22:45] | I was a temp. | 我是个临时工 |
| [22:46] | Oh, I’m sorry. How old are you? | 很遗憾 你多大了 |
| [22:49] | I’m 41. | 我41了 |
| [22:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [22:55] | Well, you know, it’s not something I’m super-proud of. | 其实这事我觉得不光彩 |
| [22:57] | – You mean not something of which you are super-proud. – Yeah. | -你是说不是什么光彩的事吧 -是的 |
| [23:00] | Were you an English teacher? | 你以前是英语老师吗 |
| [23:01] | No, I was an office manager at a hot sauce bottling company. | 不 我原来是辣椒酱装瓶公司的业务经理 |
| [23:07] | Sounds like a spicy job. | 听起来很火辣的样子 |
| [23:08] | No, it… I didn’t work with the spices. | 不 我不是干辣椒酱装瓶的 |
| [23:11] | I was filing. | 我是做文件归档的 |
| [23:15] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
| [23:19] | I want to protect the ceramic. | 我想保护外面这层瓷 |
| [23:21] | Noted. | 明白了 |
| [23:23] | And you have to make eye contact, or it won’t come true. | 你说话时得和人眼神接触 不然显得不真心 |
| [23:25] | – Oh, okay. Well, let’s try it again. – Okay. | -好吧 那我们再来一次 -好的 |
| [23:28] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
| [23:49] | That was a stop sign. | 刚才那是个停车标志 |
| [23:50] | Y-Yeah, it was. | 是啊 曾经是 |
| [23:51] | You just went right through it. | 可你没停车直接开过来了 |
| [23:53] | Uh, y-yes, I did. | 没错 |
| [23:55] | Well, could you do me a flavor and stop at the next one? | 那你能为我在下个停止标志前停下来吗 |
| [23:59] | Carol, stop signs are there to mediate traffic. | 卡萝尔 停止标志是用来调节交通的 |
| [24:02] | And traffic doesn’t exist anymore, | 而现在已经没有什么交通了 |
| [24:04] | so essentially stop signs don’t either. | 所以 停止标志也没意义了 |
| [24:06] | Yeah, except that they do. | 但它们确实还存在啊 |
| [24:08] | And I’d rather you stopped at them. | 而我希望你遇到时能停车 |
| [24:09] | Oh, here’s one. Here’s one. | 这就有一个 这就有一个 |
| [24:10] | – Here’s one. – Okay, okay, okay. Stopping. | -这就有一个 -好好好 停下了 |
| [24:14] | Looking both ways. | 左看看右看看 |
| [24:17] | And moving on. Here we go. | 接着开 就是这样 |
| [24:20] | I’m gonna ease into it. | 我慢慢起步 |
| [24:22] | Feel better? | 感觉好些了吗 |
| [24:23] | – Thank you, Phil. – Yeah. | -谢谢你 菲尔 -不客气 |
| [24:26] | I can’t wait to see your house. | 我等不及想看看你家了 |
| [24:28] | They say a person’s home is a reflection of their soul. | 俗话说 人如其家 |
| [24:31] | So this is my toilet pool. | 这是我的便池 |
| [24:36] | And here’s my garbage pool. | 这是我的垃圾池 |
| [24:38] | And, uh, this is my margarita pool. | 这是我的玛格丽塔酒池 |
| [24:42] | You swim in that? | 你在这里面游泳吗 |
| [24:43] | Well, I swim in it, I drink out of it. | 是啊 我一边游一边喝里面的酒 |
| [24:45] | There’s really no wrong way to use a margarita pool, | 玛格丽塔酒池里做什么都行 |
| [24:48] | you know what I mean? | 你懂我的意思吗 |
| [24:52] | Work your way through here. | 小心点 过来这里 |
| [24:54] | Sorry, it’s kind of messy right now. | 抱歉 这里有点乱 |
| [24:56] | What a collection of cans. | 你收集了好多瓶瓶罐罐啊 |
| [24:59] | Oh, where’d you get all these paintings? | 这些画你从哪里弄来的 |
| [25:01] | You know, I took them from, uh… various museums. | 我从 好几个博物馆里拿来的 |
| [25:05] | I got some Van Goghs and Monets. | 我拿了些梵高和莫纳的作品 |
| [25:08] | In that pile alone, there’s, like, | 就这堆里就有大概 |
| [25:09] | a billion dollars worth of famous paintings. | 价值十亿的名作 |
| [25:12] | So you stole all these paintings? | 所以这些画都是你偷的吗 |
| [25:14] | What? No. No. | 什么 当然不是 |
| [25:15] | Plus, I take very good care of this stuff… Oh, shoot. | 而且我有很仔细地照料它们 见鬼 |
| [25:19] | I’d better dry this baby off. | 我还是先把这宝贝弄干吧 |
| [25:22] | There we go. Dry as new. | 好了 和原来一样 |
| [25:25] | Sorry, Rembrandt. | 抱歉了 伦勃朗 |
| [25:26] | Phil, what are these? | 菲尔 这些是什么 |
| [25:28] | And those and those and that? | 那些 那些和那个又是什么 |
| [25:31] | They are… magazines. | 都是…杂志 |
| [25:35] | What kind of magazines? | 什么杂志 |
| [25:37] | Well, they are… masturbatory magazines. | 是…供以自慰的杂志 |
| [25:42] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
| [25:44] | What? Is there, uh… something wrong? | 怎么了 有什么问题吗 |
| [25:47] | You know, I’m just trying not to judge the book by its cover. | 我不想仅凭封面来判断书的内容 |
| [25:51] | And-and what book are you referring to, Carol? | 你说的是什么书 卡萝尔 |
| [25:53] | The book to which I’m referring is called Phil Miller. | 我说的那本书名字叫菲尔·米勒 |
| [25:58] | Sounds like a good book. | 听起来是本好书啊 |
| [25:59] | It’s the story of a man with a brothel of a home | 讲的是一个家里跟妓院一样的男人 |
| [26:02] | and a pool filled with human excrement. | 有一个装满了排泄物的池子 |
| [26:04] | Carol, there is no running water. | 卡萝尔 现在没有活水了 |
| [26:05] | Did you ever try to fix that? | 你有试过去修吗 |
| [26:07] | I did fix it. With a toilet pool. | 我修了 所以我创造了便池 |
| [26:10] | You probably would have done the exact same thing. | 是你的话 你可能也会这么做 |
| [26:12] | Oh, no, I know that I wouldn’t have. | 不 我才不会这么做 |
| [26:14] | Because I’m not an animal. | 因为我不是动物 |
| [26:15] | Oh, so I’m an animal now? | 你这是说我是动物咯 |
| [26:17] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
| [26:18] | I’m just saying that if you diverted a small percentage | 我只是说 如果你分出一点点 |
| [26:22] | of your masturbation energy | 用在自慰上的心思 |
| [26:23] | towards fixing the water problem, | 用来修水的问题的话 |
| [26:25] | you might be going potty in a toilet right now. | 你现在也许就能在厕所里便便了 |
| [26:29] | Maybe we should get you back to that campsite. | 我还是把你送回营地吧 |
| [26:37] | Look, I know you’ve been through a hard time– | 听着 我知道你很不容易 |
| [26:40] | we both have– | 我们都是 |
| [26:41] | but I’m gonna help you get your life back together. | 但我会让你的生活重回正轨的 |
| [26:44] | Well, I am looking forward to that. | 十分期待 |
| [26:46] | Good first day. | 真是不错的开头 |
| [26:47] | Great first day. | 棒呆的开头 |
| [26:49] | See you tom… | 明天… |
| [27:00] | Carol? What are you doing in here? | 卡萝尔 你在这里做什么 |
| [27:02] | Good morning! | 早上好 |
| [27:04] | Remember how I said your home was a reflection of your soul? | 你还记得我说过 人如其家吗 |
| [27:07] | Well, I’m cleaning up your soul. | 我正在清理你呢 |
| [27:09] | Well, uh, next time you want to clean up my soul, | 那下次你想清理我的时候 |
| [27:11] | could you please give me a little advanced notice beforehand? | 能提前通知我一下吗 |
| [27:14] | – Of course. – Yeah. | -当然了 -好的 |
| [27:16] | – Sorry. – Okay. | -抱歉 -好的 |
| [27:17] | Uh, here, I’ll just put it back the way you had it. | 那我还是把你的东西弄回原样吧 |
| [27:20] | That’d be great. | 太谢谢你了 |
| [27:22] | Whoa, whoa, wait! Now, no, no, no! | 等等 不不不 |
| [27:23] | Be gentle! Carol, Carol! | 轻点 卡萝尔 卡萝尔 |
| [27:25] | Watch out for my Jenga tower, okay? | 小心我的积木塔好吗 |
| [27:27] | I spent a lot of time on that. | 我花了很多时间的 |
| [27:29] | Oh, and you think that’s time well spent, Phil? | 你觉得那些时间花得值吗 菲尔 |
| [27:34] | Yes, I do. | 当然值 |
| [27:35] | Phil, you can’t just be playing with your Yenga all day. | 菲尔 你不能每天就知道玩积木塔 |
| [27:38] | We have work to do. | 我们有事要做 |
| [27:39] | I need gardening supplies, you need cleaning supplies. | 我需要园艺用品 而你需要清洁用品 |
| [27:42] | We’re going to the store. | 我们现在就去商店 |
| [27:44] | No, we’re n… | 不 我们不… |
| [27:53] | Whoa, whoa, what are you doing? | 你做什么 |
| [27:54] | What now? | 又怎么了 |
| [27:55] | This is a handicapped parking spot. | 这是残疾人停车位 |
| [27:58] | Okay, Carol. We’re the last two people on Earth. | 卡萝尔 我们是地球上唯二的幸存者 |
| [28:01] | If by some tiny chance | 假如 虽然可能性很小 |
| [28:03] | a handicapped person happens to be driving through Tucson | 一个残疾人恰巧开车驶过图森 |
| [28:06] | and makes a beeline for this hardware store, | 还直接开到了这个五金店 |
| [28:08] | they can park right over there, | 他们可以停在那边 |
| [28:09] | which is even closer to the store. | 那离商店还更近呢 |
| [28:11] | That’s not a parking spot. | 那不是停车位 |
| [28:13] | – That is a spot, Carol! – No, it’s not a spot. | -那是 卡萝尔 -不 那不是 |
| [28:16] | – And that is a parking spot… – No. | -那是个停车位 -不 |
| [28:17] | And that is a parking spot. | 那里也是停车位 |
| [28:18] | Look all around you. | 你四处看看 |
| [28:20] | Everything you see right now is a parking spot. | 你看到的地方都是停车位 |
| [28:22] | You’re a parking spot. | 你才是停车位 |
| [28:24] | Yes, I am! Now you’re getting it. | 没错 我是 你终于懂了 |
| [28:26] | The whole freaking world is a parking spot now. | 这个操蛋的世界现在就是个停车位 |
| [28:30] | It’s one of the only benefits of our situation. | 虽然我们现在处境艰难 但这是唯一的好处 |
| [28:32] | In fact, you know what? | 事实上 你知道吗 |
| [28:33] | I want to park a little closer… | 我还想再停近点 |
| [28:35] | I want to park a little closer. | 我还想再停近点 |
| [28:38] | What are you doing? | 你做什么 |
| [28:39] | Getting a closer parking spot. | 找个近点的停车位 |
| [28:51] | This spot feels right to me. | 我觉得这里正好 |
| [28:53] | This feels good. | 感觉很棒 |
| [28:57] | So that’s it, huh? | 你非要这样是吧 |
| [28:58] | You don’t care about rules or laws anymore? | 你再也不顾什么法律法规了 |
| [29:01] | What’s next? | 那接下来呢 |
| [29:02] | You gonna burn down a church? | 你是要去烧教堂吗 |
| [29:03] | Carol, I would never burn down a church. | 卡萝尔 我绝不会烧教堂的 |
| [29:05] | – Why? – It’s a church! | -为什么 -因为那是教堂 |
| [29:07] | And this is a store, and that is a handicapped parking spot! | 而这可是个商店 而那是残疾人专用停车位 |
| [29:14] | Fine. | 好吧 |
| [29:23] | So, uh, guess who’s not the last person on Earth anymore. | 猜猜谁现在不是地球上最后一个人了 |
| [29:26] | It should be the best day of my life, right? | 这应该是我人生中最棒的一天 对吧 |
| [29:28] | I mean, you guys know how horny I’ve been. | 你们知道我之前有多饥渴的 |
| [29:30] | Just so, so, so, so, so horny. | 太太太太太饥渴了 |
| [29:32] | Just next-level horny. | 简直饥渴到毁天灭地 |
| [29:34] | But this woman is just a turd. | 但这女人简直太烦人了 |
| [29:36] | Eight ball, corner pocket. | 八号球 角落球袋 |
| [29:38] | Maybe I’m being too harsh. | 也许是我太苛刻了 |
| [29:40] | At times she’s almost kind of cute. | 有时候她还是算得上可爱的 |
| [29:42] | Then she opens her mouth, and it just sucks. | 可是她一张开嘴就毁了 |
| [29:44] | What a turd. Eight ball, corner pocket. | 真烦人 八号球 角落球袋 |
| [29:47] | “Ooh, I want to fix you, Phil.” | 我想帮你 菲尔 |
| [29:49] | That’s what she said to me. | 她就是这样跟我说的 |
| [29:50] | I’m a work in progress, sure, | 我是半成品 没错 |
| [29:52] | but I’ve progressed to the point where it’s… | 但我已经快… |
| [29:54] | I’m very close, I’m very close. | 就快了 就快了 |
| [29:56] | Eight ball, corner pocket. | 八号球 角落球袋 |
| [29:58] | Bottom line, and I can’t believe I’m saying this, | 最重要的是 我没想到我竟然这么说 |
| [30:00] | I think I need a little space. | 我觉得我需要点空间 |
| [30:17] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no… | 不不不不不 |
| [30:20] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不 |
| [30:22] | No, no, no, no no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
| [30:23] | No, no, no, no. Carol, Carol. | 不不不 卡萝尔 卡萝尔 |
| [30:25] | Carol, Carol, Carol? | 卡萝尔 卡萝尔 卡萝尔 |
| [30:26] | – Yeah. – What are you doing? | -怎么了 -你在干什么 |
| [30:28] | I’m moving in next door. | 我搬到你隔壁啊 |
| [30:29] | – Carol… – Yeah. | -卡萝尔 -怎么了 |
| [30:30] | There are, no exaggeration, | 豪不夸张地说 |
| [30:32] | all the houses in the world to choose from. | 全世界你哪儿都可以住 |
| [30:34] | Okay, why does it have to be the house right next door to mine? | 你为什么一定要住我隔壁 |
| [30:37] | What’s wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
| [30:38] | Do you do weird stuff in your house | 你会在家里做什么奇怪的事吗 |
| [30:40] | that you don’t want me to see? | 做什么见不得人的事情 |
| [30:42] | I… No, I do not do weird stuff. | 我 不 我不会做奇怪的事 |
| [30:44] | I do normal stuff. | 我做的事都很正常 |
| [30:45] | But I’d like to do that normal stuff in private. | 但我喜欢独自做那些正常的事 |
| [30:47] | Are you afraid I’m gonna see you naked? | 你是怕我看到你光溜溜吗 |
| [30:52] | Does this answer your question? | 这个能回答你的问题吗 |
| [30:54] | Do you want me to look at it? Hello. | 你想让我看看吗 你好啊 |
| [30:56] | – No! No, Carol. – What do you say, little guy? | -不不 卡萝尔 -你说什么 小家伙 |
| [30:57] | Is this what you want? I’m looking right at it. | 你就是想这样吗 我正看着呢 |
| [30:59] | Carol, stop this. | 卡萝尔 别这样 |
| [31:00] | – Don’t be scared. – Come on, Carol. Carol. | -别害怕啊 -别这样 卡萝尔 卡萝尔 |
| [31:03] | Look, I’ll choose a different house, | 听着 我会另选一栋房子 |
| [31:05] | but I’m staying in this neighborhood. | 但我会住在这个社区里 |
| [31:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
| [31:11] | How much longer are we gonna dance around this? | 我们到底要这样绕多久的圈子啊 |
| [31:14] | Dance around what? | 绕什么圈子 |
| [31:15] | The reason we both survived– our purpose. | 我们幸存下来的理由啊 我们的目标 |
| [31:18] | We were chosen. | 我们是天选之人 |
| [31:20] | W-Would you just say what you’re trying to say? | 你话能直说吗 |
| [31:22] | Repopulation, you dumb donkey! | 繁衍啊 你这蠢货 |
| [31:24] | Something we have to do! | 我们必须要做的事 |
| [31:26] | Together! | 一起做 |
| [31:28] | Carol, no disrespect here, | 卡萝尔 你别见怪 |
| [31:31] | but have you ever heard the phrase, | 但你听过有句话说 |
| [31:32] | “I wouldn’t have sex with you | “即使地球上其他人都死光了 |
| [31:34] | if you were the last person on Earth”? | 我也不会跟你上床”吗 |
| [31:36] | You think I want to repopulate with you? | 你以为我想跟你一起造人吗 |
| [31:38] | Oh, I would rather eat a cat. | 那还不如让我吃只猫 |
| [31:41] | And I love cats. | 我可喜欢猫了 |
| [31:43] | And the thought of killing a cat | 脑补一下杀死一只猫 |
| [31:45] | and then eating its little furry body, | 然后吃掉它毛茸茸的小尸体的画面 |
| [31:47] | like, that’s how I feel about making love to you. | 就是想象我跟你做爱的感受 |
| [31:51] | So we’re done here, then? | 那我们到此为止吧 |
| [31:52] | Oh, not by a long shot. | 你想得美 |
| [31:54] | The fate of the human race is depending on us. | 人类的命运就在我们俩手上 |
| [31:58] | You may hide behind that rat’s nest of a beard of yours | 虽然你留着一脸大胡子 |
| [32:00] | and pretend that you don’t care about anything, | 假装什么都不关心 |
| [32:03] | but I know that deep down inside of you, | 但我知道你内心深处 |
| [32:05] | there is a nice-smelling person who actually gives a hoot, | 其实还有个不一身臭气的小人儿在乎 |
| [32:09] | and I am not giving up until I find him! | 我不找到他是不会放弃的 |
| [32:12] | Well, good luck with that, Carol. | 那祝你好运 卡萝尔 |
| [32:15] | I’m gonna find him! | 我一定会找到他 |
| [32:18] | You’re a great guy, Phil! | 你是个好人 菲尔 |
| [32:21] | Somewhere in there! | 你有颗善良的心 |
| [32:23] | Hidden. | 藏起来了 |
| [32:24] | Far away. | 藏得很深 |
| [32:33] | Hi, Phil. | 你好 菲尔 |
| [32:34] | Carol! Geez! Can I get a little privacy here?! | 卡萝尔 天 能给我点隐私吗 |
| [32:37] | Oh, definitely– if you used your inside toilet. | 可以啊 如果你用室内的厕所 |
| [32:39] | What part of “no running water” do you not understand? | “没水”这俩字你哪个字不理解 |
| [32:42] | All of it. | 都不理解 |
| [32:43] | I mean, look at what you’re doing, Phil. | 你看看你在干什么 菲尔 |
| [32:46] | Carol, this works for me. | 卡萝尔 我这样行得通 |
| [32:48] | The fact that it doesn’t work for you is not my problem. | 你行不通那不关我的事 |
| [32:51] | I just want to live like a human being again. | 我只想再过回正常人的生活 |
| [32:53] | I want to take a shower. | 我想洗澡 |
| [32:55] | I want to water my garden. | 我想给我的园子浇水 |
| [32:56] | I want our kids to have fresh fruits and vegetables. | 我想让我们的孩子吃上新鲜水果蔬菜 |
| [32:58] | – Our kids?! – Yes. | -我们的孩子 -对 |
| [33:00] | Carol, I am definitely not having kids with you. | 卡萝尔 我绝对不会跟你生孩子 |
| [33:03] | Fine, I want fresh fruits and vegetables. | 行 那我想吃新鲜水果蔬菜行了吧 |
| [33:06] | Don’t you want that? | 难道你不想吗 |
| [33:07] | I honestly don’t care. | 说实话我不在乎 |
| [33:09] | Suit yourself. | 随便你咯 |
| [33:15] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
| [33:17] | This to-mah-to? | 这个番茄吗 |
| [33:18] | Carol, just say “Tomato.” | 卡萝尔 叫西红柿就行 |
| [33:20] | Phil, some people say “To-mah-to.” | 菲尔 也有人叫番茄啊 |
| [33:22] | I’m one of those people. | 我就叫它番茄 |
| [33:23] | Of course you are. | 还用你废话 |
| [33:24] | Now, I grew this personally, and I would love to grow more, | 这是我自己种的 我想多种出些来 |
| [33:27] | but I need help getting water to my garden. | 但我需要你帮忙给我的园子浇水 |
| [33:30] | Are you in? Are you out? | 你是帮还是不帮 |
| [33:31] | Oh, I’m definitely out. | 当然不帮 |
| [33:32] | I was never even close to being in. | 我就没想过帮你 |
| [33:34] | In any way. | 不论什么事 |
| [33:35] | All right. | 那行 |
| [33:36] | But those that don’t help don’t eat. | 但是不帮忙的人就没得吃 |
| [33:38] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
| [33:42] | Yeah. Looks… disgusting. | 你那个样子…好恶心 |
| [33:46] | Oh, so juicy! | 真是鲜美多汁 |
| [33:54] | Son of a bee sting! | 他妈哒 |
| [34:01] | That really hurt! | 好疼啊 |
| [34:41] | You enjoy those to-mah-toes, Phil? | 番茄吃得还爽吗 菲尔 |
| [34:43] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你说什么 |
| [34:45] | You stole my to-mah-toes, Phil. | 你偷吃了我的番茄 菲尔 |
| [34:47] | Did not. | 没有 |
| [34:48] | You stole my to-mah-toes | 你偷吃了我的番茄 |
| [34:50] | and you left poop in my garden. | 还在我的菜园里拉了粑粑 |
| [34:52] | Must’ve been a raccoon. | 肯定是浣熊干的 |
| [35:01] | You’re a terrorist. | 你就是个恐怖分子 |
| [35:08] | What happened to your foot? | 你的脚怎么了 |
| [35:10] | I dropped the manhole cover on it. | 被井盖砸了 |
| [35:13] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
| [35:14] | You don’t look fine. | 你看着不像没事 |
| [35:15] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
| [35:29] | Son of a bee sting! | 他妈哒 |
| [35:38] | You win, manhole! | 败给你了 井盖 |
| [36:10] | Carol, what are you doing? | 卡萝尔 你要干什么 |
| [36:12] | What does it look like? | 你看着像什么 |
| [36:14] | It looks like you’re making a toilet fountain. | 像你要拿喷泉当厕所用 |
| [36:16] | Bingo. | 回答正确 |
| [36:18] | And you’ll be happy to hear | 我放弃饮水计划了 |
| [36:19] | I’ve given up on the water project. | 你听了肯定高兴坏了吧 |
| [36:22] | And everything else, too. | 其他一切也都放弃了 |
| [36:24] | Are-are your pants on? | 你穿着裤子吗 |
| [36:26] | For now. | 还没脱 |
| [36:28] | Look, wh… what are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
| [36:30] | – I can’t even raise a to-mah-to. – Tomato. | -我番茄都种不活 -是西红柿 |
| [36:33] | What makes me think I could ever give birth | 又怎么能繁衍出 |
| [36:35] | to a whole new civilization? | 一个崭新的文明呢 |
| [36:37] | Carol, I think you’re overreacting a little. | 卡萝尔 我觉得你小题大做了 |
| [36:39] | Look, you’re off the hook. | 你就此解脱了 |
| [36:40] | I was wrong about our purpose. | 是我想错了 |
| [36:42] | We weren’t chosen. | 我们不是被选中 |
| [36:44] | We were forgotten. | 而是被遗忘了 |
| [36:46] | Carol, it’s just a stupid garden. | 卡萝尔 不就是个傻逼菜园吗 |
| [36:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
| [36:51] | It’s also a parking spot. | 还有停车位 |
| [36:54] | I really do have to go. | 我真得方便了 |
| [36:56] | Like, bad. | 快憋不住了 |
| [37:25] | Damn it! | 妈的 |
| [37:33] | Damn it! | 妈的 |
| [37:37] | Damn it! | 妈的 |
| [37:42] | Damn it! | 妈的 |
| [37:43] | Damn it! | 妈的 |
| [37:50] | Damn it! | 妈的 |
| [38:08] | Damn it! | 妈的 |
| [38:10] | Damn it, damn it, damn it! | 妈的妈的妈的 |
| [38:13] | Damn it! | 妈的 |
| [38:16] | You’ve been tamed, sir. | 我已经驯服你了 先生 |
| [38:19] | Damn it! | 妈的 |
| [38:28] | Damn it! | 妈的 |
| [38:35] | Carol. | 卡萝尔 |
| [38:36] | Hello, Phil. | 你好 菲尔 |
| [38:37] | – How’s the foot? – Not great. | -你的脚怎么样了 -不怎么样 |
| [38:39] | – How’s the toilet fountain? – Full. | -你的喷泉厕所呢 -满了 |
| [38:41] | Ah, geez, Carol. | 天 卡萝尔 |
| [38:42] | Could you come with me for a minute? | 你能跟我出来一下吗 |
| [38:53] | You know anything about this? | 你知道这怎么回事吗 |
| [38:55] | Nope. Can’t help you. | 不知道 帮不了你 |
| [38:58] | Really? | 真的吗 |
| [38:59] | No. Carol, I mean, look at this thing. | 卡萝尔 你看看这一切 |
| [39:02] | Whoever did this would’ve had to stay up all night | 要弄好这个肯定得花上一整夜功夫 |
| [39:04] | and go research water systems at a library | 还得去图书馆研究水利系统 |
| [39:06] | and then put all this stuff together. | 然后才能弄得好吧 |
| [39:08] | Do I look like somebody who could do something like that? | 你觉得我像做那种事的人吗 |
| [39:11] | Y-You’re right. Couldn’t have been you. | 说得对 不可能是你 |
| [39:17] | You want to come over for dinner tonight? | 今晚你想来一起吃晚餐吗 |
| [39:22] | Yeah. I’d like that. | 好啊 我愿意 |
| [39:25] | Okay. | 好 |
| [39:27] | Well, see you. | 那回见 |
| [39:32] | Hey, uh, Carol? | 等等 卡萝尔 |
| [39:35] | You know I did this, right? | 你知道这是我弄的对吧 |
| [39:37] | Yeah, I know, Phil. | 我知道 菲尔 |
| [39:38] | It was… a lot of work and it took all night | 真的…是项大工程 而且折腾了一整晚 |
| [39:41] | and I had to go to a library and read a bunch of crap. | 我还去图书馆研究了一大堆东西 |
| [39:44] | Yeah, it’s very, very obvious it was you who did it. | 我知道 很明显是你弄的 |
| [39:47] | Feels good, I’ll admit. | 不得不说 感觉不错 |
| [39:48] | It feels good to be so selfless. | 无私奉献的感觉真不错 |
| [39:52] | Anyway, we can talk more about it at dinner. | 晚餐的时候我们可以再聊 |
| [39:56] | Okay. | 好 |
| [39:57] | I have a feeling we’re gonna remember | 我觉得我这一壮举 |
| [39:59] | what I did here today for a long time. | 肯定会让我们铭记很长一段时间 |
| [40:01] | And that’s cool. | 感觉真不错 |
| [40:15] | There’s a fork, if… if you need it. | 有叉子 如果你需要的话 |
| [40:19] | I’m good. | 不用 |
| [40:22] | This is really nice. | 这样真好 |
| [40:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
| [40:26] | You showed a lot of chutzpah today, Phil. | 你今天真是胆识过人 菲尔 |
| [40:30] | And it made me think that | 这让我觉得 |
| [40:31] | maybe God does want us to lay together. | 上帝可能是想让我们在一起 |
| [40:37] | Okay. | 好啊 |
| [40:39] | I’ve been really horny, so… | 我一直很饥渴 所以… |
| [40:41] | Well, that’s nice. | 这样好啊 |
| [40:43] | I should probably go wash my balls first. | 我好像应该先去洗洗我的蛋蛋 |
| [40:46] | Meet you back here in five? Want to knock it out? | 五分钟后来找你好吗 好好爽一把 |
| [40:48] | No. | 不 |
| [40:50] | Wait, I don’t… What do you mean? | 我不…你什么意思 |
| [40:51] | I’m not gonna have sex with you unless we’re married. | 要是不结婚我才不跟你做爱 |
| [40:56] | Oh, it’s nice to see you smile. | 看到你笑了真好 |
| [40:58] | That is your first really good joke. | 这是你说的第一个成功的笑话 |
| [41:01] | That’s very funny. | 好好笑哦 |
| [41:02] | Phil, I’m not kidding. | 菲尔 我没开玩笑 |
| [41:04] | We have to be married first. | 我们得先结婚 |
| [41:06] | – You’re serious. – Yes. | -你是认真的 -对 |
| [41:09] | Then, no. | 那不要 |
| [41:10] | Phil, we can’t… | 菲尔 我们不能… |
| [41:10] | Absolute no. | 绝对不行 |
| [41:12] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
| [41:13] | Wh… what do you mean, “why not?” | 什么叫”为什么不” |
| [41:15] | Why? | 为什么要 |
| [41:16] | The first child of this new world is not gonna be a bastard. | 新世界的第一个孩子不能是个野种 |
| [41:18] | Yeah, ’cause it’s not gonna exist, | 当然 因为那个孩子不会有 |
| [41:20] | ’cause I’m not gonna marry you. | 因为我不会跟你结婚 |
| [41:22] | Then you’re the bastard. | 那你就是个混蛋 |
| [41:23] | Fine, I’m the bastard. | 好啊 我是混蛋 |
| [41:24] | And good-bye human race. | 永别了 人类 |
| [41:26] | Thank you for dinner. | 谢谢你的晚餐 |
| [41:27] | I am going to go back to my house… | 我要回我家… |
| [41:30] | Right. | 好啊 |
| [41:31] | think about how crazy you are. | 去想想你有多神经病 |
| [41:33] | Okay. | 好啊 |
| [41:34] | – Enjoy those… – You are being serious?! | -你享受… -你是认真的吗 |
| [41:36] | Yes. | 对 |
| [41:37] | Why do you have to be married? | 你为什么一定要结婚 |
| [41:39] | It-it doesn’t mean anything anymore. | 婚姻没有任何意义了啊 |
| [41:41] | It means something to me, Phil. | 对我来说有意义 菲尔 |
| [41:42] | Well, it doesn’t mean anything to me. | 对我来说没有意义啊 |
| [41:44] | Then why do you care? | 没意义你跟我较什么真 |
| [41:55] | What is happening here?! | 搞什么飞机啊 |
| [41:58] | It’s tomato! It’s tomato! | 是西红柿 西红柿 |
| [42:11] | Oh, hi. | 你好 |
| [42:15] | Fine. | 行 |
| [42:16] | We’re married. | 我们结婚了 |
| [42:18] | Phil, get down on one knee and do it properly. | 菲尔 你要单膝跪地正式求婚 |
| [42:22] | This is so stupid. | 真是太傻了 |
| [42:23] | – Can you do it over here? – Carol… | -能过来跪吗 -卡萝尔… |
| [42:25] | – Well, do it… – We… | -就来这里… -我们… |
| [42:26] | Get it over here… over here… | 过来 到这边来… |
| [42:27] | No! This is where the proposal is happening. | 不要 我就要在这里求婚 |
| [42:29] | – Okay. – You want it, you come over here and get it. | -行 -想要你就过来 |
| [42:32] | Okay. | 好 |
| [42:33] | Carol… what’s your middle name? | 卡萝尔 你的中间名是什么 |
| [42:35] | Andrew. | 安德鲁 |
| [42:36] | – Andrew? – Yeah. | -安德鲁 -对 |
| [42:37] | What is that, a family name? | 这是姓吗 |
| [42:38] | No. | 不是 |
| [42:42] | Carol… Andrew Pilbasian… | 卡萝尔·安德鲁·菲尔贝森 |
| [42:46] | will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
| [42:47] | Yes! Yes, I will! | 愿意 我愿意 |
| [42:50] | – Yes, I will! – You will? | -我愿意 -你答应了吗 |
| [42:51] | Yes! | 是的 |
| [42:54] | Did you… have any doubt? | 你…还有疑问吗 |
| [42:56] | I was so nervous. | 紧张死我了 |
| [43:01] | – We’re getting married! – Yeah. | -我们结婚了 -是啊 |