时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The fate of the human race is depending on us. | 人类的命运就在我们俩手上 |
[00:04] | Just say what you’re trying to say. | 有话直说 |
[00:05] | Repopulation, you dumb donkey! | 繁衍啊 你这蠢货 |
[00:07] | I’m not gonna have sex with you unless we’re married. | 要是不结婚我才不跟你做爱 |
[00:10] | Fine. Will you marry me? | 好吧 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[00:11] | – Yes, I will! – You will? | -我愿意 -你愿意吗 |
[00:12] | Yes! | 是啊 |
[00:24] | Do you, Carol, take me, Phil, to be your husband? | 卡萝尔 你愿意接受我 菲尔做你丈夫吗 |
[00:28] | Yes, I do. | 我愿意 |
[00:30] | And do you, Phil, take me, Carol, to be your wife? | 菲尔 你愿意接受我 卡萝尔做你妻子吗 |
[00:45] | I do? | 我愿意…吗 |
[00:49] | It’s official. | 我们正式结婚了 |
[00:50] | We’re married! | 我们结婚了 |
[00:51] | Aren’t you excited? | 你难道不激动吗 |
[00:52] | It’s a friggin’ fairy tale. | 这简直是童话故事啊 |
[00:55] | Oh, hardy har har, Phil. | 看看你 菲尔 |
[00:57] | What? I’m-I’m sorry. It’s just… | 什么 我 我很抱歉 只是 |
[00:58] | I mean, this is so stupid. | 我是说 这样太傻缺了 |
[01:01] | I mean, why do we have to cling to the old traditions, huh? | 我们为什么非得固守这些旧习俗呢 |
[01:04] | We’re the last two people on Earth. | 我们是这世上仅存的两人了 |
[01:07] | No, we’re not, silly. | 不 我们不是 傻瓜 |
[01:19] | No…! | 不 |
[01:33] | Everyone’s still dead. | 没人活过来 |
[01:37] | Oh, thank God. | 真是谢天谢地 |
[01:45] | Knockety, knock, knock knock, knock! | 敲了个敲敲门 |
[01:47] | Yeah, uh, heard the actual knocks, too. | 我听见你的敲门声了 |
[01:49] | Well, I’d say, “Are you decent?” | 我应该问 你衣着得体吗 |
[01:51] | But I know that you never are. | 但我知道那是不可能的 |
[01:52] | Zing! Hee hee hee hee. | 哈哈哈哈哈 |
[01:54] | Sorry to roast you so hard. | 抱歉我这样挖苦你 |
[01:56] | I made you a special meal | 为了我们明天的婚礼 |
[01:57] | in honor of our wedding tomorrow. | 我给你做了顿好吃的 |
[01:59] | Think you could clear off all your dirty little magazines | 你能不能把你的小黄书清理一下 |
[02:02] | for me so we could eat? | 我们好坐下吃饭呢 |
[02:04] | Sure. | 好 |
[02:05] | You know all these girls were molested. | 你知道这些姑娘都是被骚扰的 |
[02:09] | So, Phil, I was thinking… | 菲尔 我在想… |
[02:12] | since the President of the United States is dead | 既然美国总统已经死了 |
[02:13] | and we’re the last two people on Earth, | 而我们又是世上仅存的两个人 |
[02:15] | one of us should probably be the President of the United States. | 我们中应该有一个人来当美国总统啊 |
[02:19] | Fine, Carol. | 好吧 卡萝尔 |
[02:20] | You be the president. | 你来当总统吧 |
[02:21] | That is so sweet, but I could never. | 你可真贴心 但我不行 |
[02:24] | I have a fear of public speaking. | 我害怕在人群面前演讲 |
[02:26] | Fine, Carol, I’m the president. | 好吧 卡萝尔 那我来当总统好了 |
[02:28] | I don’t know, we should probably have a vote. | 不知道诶 也许我们应该投个票 |
[02:31] | Okay, let’s have a vote. | 好的 那我们投票吧 |
[02:32] | Like secret ballot? | 无记名投票那样吗 |
[02:35] | Whatever you want. | 随你 |
[02:37] | I vote for you. | 我投给你 |
[02:39] | I vote for me, too. | 我也投给自己 |
[02:41] | Well, it’s unanimous! | 全体一致呢 |
[02:43] | I don’t think that’s ever happened before. | 这可真是史无前例啊 |
[02:46] | Aren’t you excited? | 你不激动吗 |
[02:47] | I’m so jazzed. | 我要激动死了 |
[02:49] | Now, I made you a very special dish. | 我给你做了道特别的菜 |
[02:53] | It’s spaghetti, but instead of meatballs, | 是意大利面 但没加肉丸 |
[02:56] | it’s raisin balls. | 加的是葡萄干丸 |
[03:03] | They look the same, | 虽然看起来一样 |
[03:03] | but they taste very different. | 但味道大不相同 |
[03:06] | There’s more here, | 这里还有很多 |
[03:07] | if you don’t feel like you got enough. | 要是不够的话就吃我这份 |
[03:11] | No, that’s… this is a good portion. | 不 这 这分配比例正好 |
[03:13] | Do you want to know what they symbolize? | 你想知道它们象征着什么吗 |
[03:18] | Yes. | 想啊 |
[03:19] | So I’m the kind of gal | 我这种姑娘呢 |
[03:21] | who tries to make the best of things. | 总希望把事情做到最好 |
[03:23] | And since meatballs will never, ever exist again, | 鉴于肉丸以后再也不复存在了 |
[03:26] | I said, “Carol, get your hands up, | 我对自己说 卡萝尔 举起手来 |
[03:29] | “grab some raisins, | 抓点葡萄干 |
[03:30] | and you smash them into a ball, girl.” | 然后 把它们揉成一个球 姑娘 |
[03:34] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[03:36] | Carol, are you really gonna make us get married? | 卡萝尔 你真的想跟我结婚吗 |
[03:38] | Do you want the Earth to be littered | 你希望这个世界 |
[03:40] | with dozens of bastard children? Didn’t think so. | 满是私生子吗 想都别想 |
[03:42] | You didn’t give me time to answer that. | 你都没给我时间回答这个问题 |
[03:43] | Phil, the wedding is happening, | 菲尔 婚礼这事定了 |
[03:45] | so let’s just make it nice. | 我们需要做的只是让婚礼尽善尽美 |
[03:48] | Now, I’m taking care of the whole shebang. | 我会负责所有的事 |
[03:50] | I just need you to do one thing for me. | 而你只需要替我做一件事 |
[03:52] | I need you to get the rings. | 你去准备婚戒 |
[03:53] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[03:57] | I’ll get the rings. | 我会准备好婚戒的 |
[03:58] | Great. | 很好 |
[03:59] | I know we’re not each other’s soul mates– | 我知道我们不是对方的灵魂伴侣 |
[04:01] | parentheses meatballs– | 好比不是对方的肉丸 |
[04:03] | but if we give it a little effort, | 但 如果我们努力一点 |
[04:05] | perhaps we can make it work, huh? | 也许我们会幸福呢 |
[04:07] | Parentheses raisin balls. | 好比葡萄干丸可以当成肉丸 |
[04:08] | So we might as well dig in to the raisin balls– | 所以我们不妨享受这些葡萄干丸 |
[04:10] | parentheses life– we’ve been given. | 好比享受人生 反正只有这个 |
[04:15] | These don’t… | 这些不… |
[04:17] | These don’t… | 这些不… |
[04:19] | These have turned. | 这些都坏了 |
[04:21] | – You might want to just eat around them. – Yeah. | -你最好别吃沾了葡萄干的部分 -是啊 |
[04:23] | Thank you for the warning. | 谢谢你提醒我 |
[04:24] | Now, take this walkie-talkie here | 你拿着这个对讲机 |
[04:26] | in case you need to get ahold of me, or vice versa, | 好方便找我 也方便我找你 |
[04:29] | ’cause I’m gonna be working like crazy | 因为我会化身工作狂 |
[04:31] | to pull this off. | 来把这场婚礼办好 |
[04:32] | You know what? We should do a quick walkie check, I think. | 你知道吗 我觉得我们应该试试这个对讲机 |
[04:36] | Go for Carol. | 我是卡萝尔 |
[04:38] | Go for Carol. | 我是卡萝尔 |
[04:42] | Phil, go for me. | 菲尔 你也试试 |
[04:44] | Go for Phil. | 我是菲尔 |
[04:46] | It works. | 运行正常 |
[04:47] | Okay, I’m gonna leave you alone, | 好了 我让你自己待会儿 |
[04:49] | ’cause it’s your last night as a free man. | 因为这是你最后一个单身夜晚了 |
[04:51] | Probably want to… | 你也许会想 |
[04:52] | masturbate to your magazines and such. | 对着你的小黄书好好撸一番 |
[04:56] | But I just want you to know… | 但我想让你知道 |
[04:58] | I’m gonna make a really great wife. | 我会是一个称职的妻子 |
[05:01] | I’m sure you will, Carol. | 我相信你 卡萝尔 |
[05:03] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[05:22] | All right, Craftworks. | 好了 工艺品厂 |
[05:24] | Let’s plan a wedding. | 我们来筹备婚礼吧 |
[05:35] | Now this is a bachelor party, huh? | 这才是单身派对 对吧 |
[05:38] | To the death of my single life. | 纪念我死去的单身生涯 |
[05:40] | Oh, Gary! Looks like you need a little heater there. | 加里 我觉得你需要加点火 |
[05:42] | Let’s see. | 我们瞧瞧 |
[05:44] | Oh, Kevin, I’m so sorry! | 凯文 我很抱歉 |
[06:30] | That’s how you get rid of lice. | 这才是清理虱子之道 |
[06:32] | Phil. Come in, Phil. | 菲尔 请回答 菲尔 |
[06:33] | Go for Carol. | 我是卡萝尔 |
[06:35] | Phil, Carol here. | 菲尔 我是卡萝尔 |
[06:36] | Go for Carol. | 我是卡萝尔 |
[06:37] | Come on, I know you can hear me. Go for me. | 快点 我知道你听得到我 快回答 |
[06:40] | Go for Carol. Go for Carol! | 我是卡萝尔 我是卡萝尔 |
[06:44] | What, Carol? | 怎么了 卡萝尔 |
[06:45] | Don’t you mean “Go for Phil”? | 你不说 我是菲尔吗 |
[06:47] | Go for Phil. | 我是菲尔 |
[06:48] | Did you get the wedding rings yet? Over. | 你拿到婚戒了吗 完毕 |
[06:50] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[06:51] | Why not? Over. | 为何 完毕 |
[06:52] | I’ve been very busy, Carol. | 我很忙 卡萝尔 |
[06:54] | Are you really busy, Phil? Be honest. Over. | 你真的忙吗 菲尔 说实话 完毕 |
[06:57] | I am very busy, Carol. | 我真的很忙 卡萝尔 |
[06:59] | Busy burning wigs? Over. | 忙着烧假发吗 完毕 |
[07:20] | Hey. | 你好 |
[07:21] | I haven’t seen you since we ended things. | 上次之后我就没见过你了 |
[07:24] | You seeing anybody? | 你最近有在和别人约吗 |
[07:25] | Actually, never mind. I don’t want to know. | 算了 当我没说 我不想知道 |
[07:29] | So I’m kind of on my bachelor party. | 我在办单身派对 |
[07:31] | Got the whole wolf pack here. | 我的小伙伴都在那儿 |
[07:34] | Yeah. Getting married. | 是啊 我要结婚了 |
[07:37] | Today. | 就在今天 |
[07:38] | I don’t know if that’s as emotional | 我不知道假人是不是会和真人一样 |
[07:39] | for mannequins as it is for humans, but, uh… | 对此感到激动 但是… |
[07:42] | I thought that you should know. | 我觉得应该告诉你 |
[07:45] | Her name is Carol. | 她叫卡萝尔 |
[07:47] | And she’s definitely not the one. | 她绝对不是我的命中注定 |
[07:48] | I mean, she’s the last woman on the face of the Earth, | 我是说 她是地球上最后一个女人了 |
[07:51] | so technically she’s the one. | 所以其实她就是我的命中注定 |
[07:53] | But she’s not the one the one. | 但她不是我命中注定的命中注定 |
[07:56] | You know what I mean? | 你知道我的意思吗 |
[07:57] | Anyway… | 不管怎样 |
[07:58] | you’re very special to me and… | 你对我而言很特别… |
[08:06] | I don’t want to be that guy. | 不能耍流氓 |
[08:08] | I don’t want to be that guy. | 坚决不能耍流氓 |
[08:40] | Press “play” on the boom box! | 按下录音机上的播放按钮 |
[08:42] | And remember to smile. | 记得微笑哦 |
[08:44] | Yep. Saw your note. | 好的 看见你的纸条了 |
[08:57] | It’s started! | 已经开始了 |
[08:58] | Can you hear it? | 你听到了吗 |
[09:00] | I’m waiting for my entrance. I counted it out! | 我在等着出场呢 时机我都算好了的 |
[09:19] | We are gathered here today to join Philip Miller | 今日我们相聚于此 共同见证 |
[09:23] | and Carol Pilbasian in holy matrimony. | 菲利普·米勒和卡萝尔·菲尔贝森的神圣结合 |
[09:27] | In getting to know the bride and groom, | 在结识新郎和新娘的过程中 |
[09:29] | I see great potential in this match. | 我能窥见他们结合后的幸福生活 |
[09:31] | Look into each other’s eyes. | 凝视对方的双眼 |
[09:33] | Really look into each other’s eyes. | 深深地凝视对方的双眼 |
[09:37] | You both look great today, | 你们今日看起来都很美 |
[09:38] | in your wedding dress and your tuxedo. | 穿着你们的婚纱和燕尾服 |
[09:41] | Oh, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[09:44] | Now it’s time for the vows. | 现在该宣誓了 |
[09:46] | Instead of formal vows, | 摒弃正式的誓言 |
[09:47] | the bride and groom will speak from the heart. | 新郎和新娘要说出自己的真心 |
[09:50] | Carol, you’re up first. | 卡萝尔 你先来 |
[09:53] | Phil Miller, thank you for marrying me. | 菲尔·米勒 谢谢你娶我 |
[09:58] | Through this union, | 通过我们的结合 |
[09:59] | we will hopefully be blessed | 希望我们会 |
[10:01] | with bringing life and promise to a new world. | 孕育新生命 创造新世界 |
[10:04] | For a new day will dawn, | 新的一天即将开始 |
[10:06] | and humankind will rise anew | 因为我们今日所为 |
[10:09] | because of what we’re doing today. | 人类会重新繁衍生息 |
[10:11] | – Very nice, Carol. – Thank you. | -非常好 卡萝尔 -谢谢 |
[10:13] | Just beautiful. | 太美了 |
[10:15] | Now it’s the groom’s turn. Phil? | 现在轮到新郎了 菲尔 |
[10:17] | But you told me all I had to do was get the rings. | 你不是说我只要准备好婚戒就行了吗 |
[10:19] | Oh, just speak from the heart. | 你说你的真心话就行 |
[10:21] | – Okay. – Yeah. | -好 -说吧 |
[10:25] | – Carol… – Yes. | -卡萝尔 -我在 |
[10:28] | You seem like a good person. | 你似乎是个好人 |
[10:30] | – Thank you. – We’re gonna, uh, be married, you know. | -谢谢 -我们要结婚了 |
[10:34] | A… And? | 还…有呢 |
[10:38] | Yeah, that’s it. | 说完了 |
[10:40] | Oh, I left a little more space here for you, | 我给你预留的时间还长一些 |
[10:42] | so we’ll just wait it out. | 那我们等着好了 |
[10:53] | Phil, that was beautiful. | 菲尔 说得很好 |
[10:55] | Now for the exchange of rings. | 现在交换戒指 |
[10:58] | Rings are a symbol of the eternity of marriage. | 戒指是婚姻永恒的象征 |
[11:01] | Oh, oh, shoot. They’re not here. | 糟了 戒指找不到了 |
[11:02] | Phil, do you have the rings? | 菲尔 你准备戒指了吗 |
[11:03] | Phil, did you even get them? Be honest. | 菲尔 你准备戒指了没有 说实话 |
[11:05] | Carol, I… | 卡萝尔 我… |
[11:07] | I’m not gonna start this marriage out with a lie. | 我不会以谎言开始我们的婚姻 |
[11:09] | I got the rings. | 我真的准备好了 |
[11:11] | – Phil. – God. | -菲尔 -天哪 |
[11:12] | Look me in the eyes. Did you really get them? | 你看着我的眼睛 真的准备戒指了吗 |
[11:16] | I started the marriage out with a lie. | 我以谎言开始了我们的婚姻 |
[11:18] | I did not get the rings. | 我没准备戒指 |
[11:19] | – That was your one job. – Carol Pilbasian, | -就让你做这一件事 -卡萝尔·菲尔贝森 |
[11:21] | do you take Phil Miller to be your lawfully wedded husband? | 你愿意让菲尔·米勒成为你的合法丈夫吗 |
[11:23] | I can’t do this. | 这婚结不下去了 |
[11:24] | – What? – You can’t buy me a goldarn ring? | -怎么了 -你连个戒指都没给我买 |
[11:27] | I’m trying so hard to raisin ball the hell out of this ceremony, | 我那么努力筹备这场婚礼 |
[11:30] | but you are the worst. Just forget it. | 你对得起我吗 我走了 |
[11:32] | Carol. Come on. | 卡萝尔 别这样 |
[11:40] | One job. | 就一件事 |
[11:43] | I now pronounce you man and wife. | 现在我宣布你们结为夫妻 |
[11:46] | You may kiss the bride. | 新郎可以吻新娘了 |
[11:58] | Carol! | 卡萝尔 |
[12:00] | Look, I’m getting worried about you, okay? | 我开始担心你了 |
[12:02] | I don’t think you’re in there, but if you are, | 虽然你可能不在里面 但如果在 |
[12:04] | just know I’m gonna break down your door. | 我跟你说一声我要撞门了 |
[12:06] | And this is not out of anger, this is out of concern. | 我这么做不是因为生气 只是出于关心 |
[12:21] | Sorry, got a little too into it. | 抱歉 门都撞成木头渣渣了 |
[12:52] | Is that eggplant? | 是茄子吗 |
[13:17] | Carol, come on, please go for Phil. | 卡萝尔 我是菲尔 请回答 |
[13:20] | Look, I know that you’re upset, | 我知道你很生气 |
[13:21] | but I just, I really want to talk to you. | 但我真的想跟你谈谈 |
[13:27] | Phil, I don’t want to talk to you right now. | 菲尔 现在我不想跟你说话 |
[13:29] | I’m very busy. | 我忙着呢 |
[13:33] | Busy bedazzling pillows? | 忙着给枕头贴钻吗 |
[13:38] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[13:41] | Well, | 这个嘛 |
[13:42] | I came by ’cause I-I wanted to say something. | 我来是想跟你说几句话 |
[13:45] | – Well, I’m listening. – Okay. | -我听着呢 -好 |
[13:49] | Carol, you drive me crazy. | 卡萝尔 你快把我逼疯了 |
[13:52] | You don’t get my jokes. | 我说的笑话你找不到笑点 |
[13:54] | You correct my grammar. | 你还纠正我的语法 |
[13:56] | You talk and talk and talk and talk, | 你一直不停地叨叨叨叨叨叨 |
[13:58] | and you pester me worse than my mother. | 真的比我老妈还烦人 |
[14:00] | It really annoys me when-when you do that stuff. | 你那样的时候真的让我很生气 |
[14:02] | Oh, you are no picnic yourself, Mr. Porn J… | 你自己也好不到哪里去 你个整天看黄书的 |
[14:06] | Yes? Carol? | 听我说 卡萝尔 |
[14:07] | Rat-beard… | 一脸大胡子的… |
[14:09] | – Carol. Carol. – Poopy-pool… | -卡萝尔 卡萝尔 -一池便便的… |
[14:10] | the third… | 第三… |
[14:14] | Not done yet. | 我还没说完 |
[14:16] | Look… when I got home, | 可当我回到家 |
[14:19] | and you didn’t come back, I started to get worried. | 你没跟我一起回的时候 我开始担心了 |
[14:22] | Why were you worried? | 你为什么担心 |
[14:24] | Please, don’t interrupt this, okay? | 你别打断我的话好吗 |
[14:26] | I realized that I’d rather | 我意识到我宁愿 |
[14:29] | eat raisin balls– parentheses live in a world | 吃葡萄干丸 也就是宁愿生活在一个 |
[14:33] | in which I am challenged by your… | 你让我抓狂的 |
[14:36] | tendencies… | 世界里 |
[14:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:39] | than eat no balls at all– | 也不愿意什么丸子都吃不到 |
[14:41] | parentheses go back to living alone. | 也就是不愿再一个人生活 |
[14:44] | That’s nice. | 这话说得好 |
[14:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:47] | Phil, you were a real scrub today. | 菲尔 你今天真的很混蛋 |
[14:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:50] | You know how I feel about scrubs. | 你知道我对混蛋的态度吗 |
[14:53] | You don’t want no? | 你不想看到混蛋 |
[14:56] | Yeah. | 确实 |
[14:57] | Bingo. | 你猜对了 |
[14:59] | So, what do you say, you want to go home? | 那你想跟我一起回家吗 |
[15:12] | Wh-Where are you going? | 这是要去哪里 |
[15:13] | Little detour. | 拐个小弯 |
[15:19] | I have a little present for you. | 我给你准备了个小礼物 |
[15:22] | No, you didn’t. | 不会吧 |
[15:24] | Philip Miller, | 菲利普·米勒 |
[15:25] | a tiny sledgehammer? | 你竟然送我把小锤子 |
[15:27] | – I love it. – That’s not the present. | -我好喜欢 -礼物不是锤子 |
[15:30] | It’s not? | 不是锤子吗 |
[15:30] | No. | 不是 |
[15:31] | What’s the present? | 那是什么 |
[15:36] | That one. | 那个 |
[15:37] | And that one and those ones. | 那个 还有那几个 |
[15:40] | Oh, that one, too. | 那个也要 |
[15:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:45] | I now pronounce you man and wife. | 我现在宣布你们正式结为夫妻 |
[15:49] | You may kiss the bride. | 新郎可以吻新娘了 |
[16:00] | Yowza! | 好棒 |
[16:00] | Let her up for air, Phil. | 让新娘喘口气吧 菲尔 |
[16:06] | Phil. | 菲尔 |
[16:11] | Your presence is requested in the bedroom. | 你需要来卧室了 |
[16:22] | Yeah, let’s see what… | 我们看看… |
[16:23] | – Just focus on me, huh? – Okay. | -你只想着我就行 -好 |
[16:31] | – Come on. Phil. – What? | -来啊 菲尔 -什么 |
[16:33] | Just give yourself up to the process. | 尽情释放自己啊 |
[16:36] | And don’t worry, | 你不用担心 |
[16:37] | I’ve been told that I’m very, very good at this. | 别人说我的功夫非常非常棒 |
[16:41] | Oh, throw your sleeping bag down! | 把睡袋放下吧 |
[16:43] | Phil, that’s your camping spot! | 菲尔 就在那里安营扎寨 |
[16:45] | You big camper! | 你这个露营人 |
[16:46] | You better put the food in the trees before the bears get it. | 最好把吃的放树上以免被熊偷走哦 |
[16:49] | Ah, you hear them coming? | 你听到熊走近的声音了吗 |
[16:53] | Nicely done, Phil! | 干得漂亮 菲尔 |
[16:55] | And here we go! | 我们开始吧 |
[16:58] | Oh, I’m famished. | 饿死姐了 |
[17:00] | After doing the nasty, I need to have some beans. | 做完淫荡的事后 我需要吃些豆子补充能量 |
[17:03] | Oh, you want some beans, babe? | 你也想吃点豆子吗 亲爱的 |
[17:05] | – No. No, I don’t want… – No? | -不吃 我不想… -不吃吗 |
[17:06] | I’m just gonna… just… | 我只是想…想… |
[17:09] | sit here and, you know, try to… | 好好躺着 尽力… |
[17:12] | figure out what just happened. | 弄明白刚才发生了什么事 |
[17:18] | I actually have some constructive criticisms for you. | 其实我对你有些建设性批评 |
[17:22] | You should talk more. | 你该多说话 |
[17:23] | I like to hear what my man has to say. | 我喜欢听我男人说话 |
[17:26] | Just get in there with some sexual jibber-jabber. | 我们做的时候你尽管肮脏下流胡说八道就行 |
[17:28] | It will be welcomed. | 我会喜欢的 |
[17:30] | Carol, in all honesty, I think we have different methods, | 卡萝尔 说实话 我觉得我们方法好像不同 |
[17:33] | ’cause I kind of like to church-mouse it. | 因为我喜欢”教堂老鼠”式 |
[17:35] | What’s that mouse doing in the church? | 老鼠在教堂里干什么呢 |
[17:43] | Oh, my God, I can’t believe | 天哪 真不敢相信 |
[17:44] | I just had sex with the President of the United States. | 我竟然跟美国总统上床了 |
[17:59] | Phil Miller, what is going on in here? | 菲尔·米勒 这里什么情况 |
[18:02] | Well, Carol, I’m playing racquetball, okay? | 卡萝尔 我在打壁球呢 |
[18:05] | You have to know that this is the kind of thing I do. | 你得知道我平日里就干这个 |
[18:07] | I assume you’re gonna say you got to… | 你肯定要说什么… |
[18:09] | go outside or go find an official racquetball court, | 出去玩或者找个正式壁球场地玩 |
[18:12] | but you just have to know these things about me. | 但我有些事你得知道 |
[18:14] | I want to play racquetball in my house. | 我想在自己家里打壁球 |
[18:17] | And-and I’m afraid I have to demand it. | 恐怕我必须要这样 |
[18:20] | This is who I am! | 我就是如此 |
[18:21] | And… | 还有… |
[18:24] | Are you done? | 说完了吗 |
[18:26] | Yes. | 说完了 |
[18:27] | I was just gonna ask if you had a second racquet. | 我就想问问你还有没有球拍 |
[18:33] | Go! Go! | 加油 加油 |
[18:35] | Got it! | 打到了 |
[18:37] | Oh, Phil! | 菲尔 |
[18:41] | I broke a vase! | 我打碎了个花瓶 |
[18:43] | Did I get a point for that? | 这个可以加分吗 |
[18:52] | Did you notice how silent I’m being? | 你注意到我很安静了吗 |
[18:53] | Uh, yeah, I noticed. Thank you. | 注意到了 谢谢 |
[18:55] | I’ll just be your silent wife. | 我要当一个安静的妻子 |
[19:00] | You sure this is safe? | 你确定这样安全吗 |
[19:01] | You’re fine, Carol. It’s a fireproof suit. | 没事 卡萝尔 这是防火服 |
[19:04] | Here goes nothing. | 管他的 我来啦 |
[19:20] | Yes! | 棒 |
[19:26] | So she’s your ex-girlfriend, huh? | 这是你前女友吗 |
[19:28] | Yep. | 对 |
[19:30] | She’s very pretty. | 她好漂亮啊 |
[19:31] | Yeah. She’s not bad. | 是 还不赖吧 |
[19:33] | Where are you going? | 你要干什么 |
[19:34] | Oh, I’m just gonna introduce myself. | 我去做个自我介绍 |
[19:37] | Hello. | 你好 |
[19:38] | I’m Phil Miller’s new wife, Carol. | 我是菲尔·米勒的新任妻子 卡萝尔 |
[19:40] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[19:42] | That’s a nice name for a hussy! | 这名字正适合你这个骚货 |
[19:45] | Come on! | 给我过来 |
[19:49] | You should have just said your name, you wouldn’t… | 你该告诉她你的名字 就不会… |
[19:51] | – You should have said your name. – None of this would be happening. | -你该直接说名字的 -就不会发生这种事了 |
[19:52] | That’s right! You tell everybody | 对 你告诉所有人 |
[19:56] | that Phil Miller’s off the market! | 菲尔·米勒有主了 |
[19:59] | That’s right! | 说得对 |
[20:01] | You should have s… | 你应该… |
[20:06] | She was being a real “B.” | 她真是个婊啊 |
[20:10] | You know, Carol, I thought this whole marriage thing | 卡萝尔 其实我开始以为我们结婚 |
[20:12] | was just gonna be an absolute disaster. | 肯定会是场大灾难 |
[20:15] | But I got to say, it’s surprisingly… | 但不得不说 没想到… |
[20:19] | tolerable. | 还行啊 |
[20:20] | Yeah, totally bearable. | 是啊 绝对行 |
[20:21] | Yeah, I mean, | 是啊 可能 |
[20:23] | this is our destiny, maybe. | 我们命中注定如此吧 |
[20:27] | I think so. | 应该是吧 |
[20:35] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, I think so. | -你没事吧 -应该没事 |
[20:37] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[20:41] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[20:43] | Hello in there? | 车里有人吗 |
[20:50] | Oh, my God. Are you okay? | 天哪 你没事吧 |