时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | There’s another person on earth! | 竟然还有一个活人 |
[00:21] | I know. I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[00:21] | Hello, ladies. | 女士们好 |
[00:23] | What’s gotten into you? | 你怎么了 |
[00:25] | I’m so horny, Phil. | 我真的好饥渴 菲尔 |
[00:26] | The only man Left on the face of the earth and he’s married. | 地球上就剩下一个男人 他却结婚了 |
[01:17] | And then he said, “Have you ever heard the phrase | 然后他说 “你听过有句话说 |
[01:20] | “I wouldn’t have sex with you | 即使地球上其他人都死光了 |
[01:22] | if you were the last person on earth?” | 我也不会跟你上床”吗 |
[01:24] | And then two days later somebody changed his tune. | 结果两天之后某人就改口了 |
[01:27] | Didn’t you, you little tunesmith? | 是不是 你这口是心非的小家伙 |
[01:29] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. – God… | -是啊 是啊 -老天 |
[01:31] | That’s really… | 这真是… |
[01:32] | Romantic? Yeah. | 太浪漫了 对 |
[01:34] | Melissa, I am so happy you’re here. | 梅丽莎 真高兴你也来了 |
[01:37] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[01:38] | – Me, too. – It’s so nice to have a girlfriend to talk to. | -我也是 -能有个姐妹一起聊聊天真是太好了 |
[01:40] | I’m not only Your girlfriend. I will be your bff. | 我不只是你的姐妹 我会是你的闺蜜 |
[01:43] | You have no choice. | 你别无选择 |
[01:45] | Girlfriends! | 敬姐妹 |
[01:48] | I need a refresher. | 我得再来一杯 |
[01:50] | Should I get another bottle? | 要我再拿一瓶来吗 |
[01:51] | For sure. For sure. | 当然了 当然了 |
[01:52] | Take off and… Yeah. | 去吧 去吧 |
[01:53] | Okay, okay. Why not? | 为什么不呢 乐意之至 |
[01:55] | We’re having fun. | 我们多开心啊 |
[01:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:59] | Hey, you know what, I had such a great time last night. | 知道吗 昨晚我过得很开心 |
[02:03] | Oh, God. I’m so embarrassed. | 天哪 我好尴尬 |
[02:05] | Oh, my God. I-I don’t remember you saying anything | 天哪 我不记得你有说过 |
[02:07] | you should be embarrassed about. | 任何值得尴尬的话啊 |
[02:08] | No, I did. I mean, I said I was… | 不 我说了 我说我… |
[02:10] | You were horny. Yeah, I-I remember. | 你很饥渴 是啊 我记得 |
[02:14] | Well, I was drunk | 昨晚我喝多了 |
[02:15] | -and feeling s… -Well, but, I mean, not that drunk. | -所以有点… -也没有很多吧 |
[02:16] | We were both drinking. | 我们一起喝的 |
[02:17] | – Neither of us… – I was drunk | -我们两人都没有… -我喝多了 |
[02:19] | – and feeling sad for myself. – Were you? Okay. | -觉得自己很可怜 -是吗 好吧 |
[02:20] | You didn’t tell Carol, did you? | 你没跟卡萝尔说吧 |
[02:21] | No. No way. | 没有 怎么可能 |
[02:23] | Hey, you and I can have our own little secrets, huh? | 这是我们俩之间的小秘密 好吗 |
[02:26] | Okay, good. I just wouldn’t want her to get the wrong idea. | 那就好 我只是不想她误会 |
[02:29] | Yeah, we wouldn’t want that. | 当然了 我们都不想 |
[02:30] | And I know you guys have a weird situation | 我知道你们现在挺尴尬 |
[02:32] | with your marriage and all, But… | 因为结婚什么的 但… |
[02:33] | Yes, very weird. And I actually wanted to talk to you about that. | 真的很尴尬 我正想跟你谈谈呢 |
[02:36] | But I think it’s really great that you’re going for it, | 但我觉得你能努力尝试真的很棒 |
[02:38] | – And I really respect you for that. – Well, thank you. | -这点我很佩服你 -是吗 谢谢 |
[02:40] | – But going for it might be a little… – Phil, just take The compliment. | -但说努力尝试有点 -菲尔 别不好意思了 |
[02:43] | You’re one of the good guys. | 你是个好人 |
[02:44] | Yeah. You care about your marriage. Obviously. | 你在乎你的婚姻 显然的 |
[02:47] | And I love that. | 我喜欢你这点 |
[02:49] | Because I got cheated on. | 因为我老公曾出轨 |
[02:51] | Cheaters can go to hell. | 出轨的人都去死吧 |
[02:53] | Okay. Prosecco delivery. | 普洛赛克酒到 |
[02:55] | Here you go, lady. | 给你添上 小姐 |
[03:00] | Okay. | 好了 |
[03:02] | One last glass. | 最后一杯 |
[03:03] | To girlfriends. | 敬姐妹 |
[03:05] | – To girlfriends. – Cheers. | -敬姐妹 -干杯 |
[03:06] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[03:13] | This prosecco’s making me frisky. | 这酒让我浑身发热 |
[03:16] | Wink, wink. Frisky for sex. | 来吧宝贝 我想嘿咻了 |
[03:18] | Come on, Phil. | 来吧 菲尔 |
[03:20] | When duty calls, huh? | 职责所在 不是吗 |
[03:21] | Committed to this marriage. Wink, wink. | 婚姻的忠实守卫者 来吧宝贝 |
[03:25] | You guys have fun. | 你们玩得开心 |
[03:28] | Carol, I-I think we might have to cut down | 卡萝尔 我觉得咱们在外人面前 |
[03:29] | on the public displays of affection for a bit. | 最好别太过亲密秀恩爱了 |
[03:32] | What? Why? | 为什么 |
[03:34] | I’m proud that you’re my husband, | 有你这个老公我很骄傲 |
[03:36] | and I want to revel in it. | 我想让全世界都知道 |
[03:38] | Yeah, but, hey, hey, think about Melissa. | 是这样 但 想想梅丽莎 |
[03:40] | I mean, how would you feel if you had to watch | 如果你成天得看着我跟梅丽莎亲热 |
[03:42] | Melissa and I make out all the time? | 你会有什么感受 |
[03:44] | Would you be okay with that? | 你会觉得无所谓吗 |
[03:46] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[03:47] | Would you be okay with that? | 你会觉得无所谓吗 |
[03:47] | No. | 不会 |
[03:48] | Okay. That’s what I thought. | 好吧 我也是这么想的 |
[03:50] | So… | 所以 |
[03:52] | Should we get to it? | 我们回到正题吧 |
[03:53] | Carol, are you sure we’re not rushing into this whole… | 卡萝尔 你确定咱们要孩子这件事 |
[03:55] | – “Having a baby” thing? – No. | -不会有点操之过急吗 -不会啊 |
[03:57] | Phil, this is the most important thing we can do for the world. | 菲尔 这是我们能为这个世界作出的最大贡献 |
[04:01] | – I know. – We need to make babies for the human race to survive. | -我知道 -我们得有宝宝才能让人类得以延续 |
[04:04] | As many babies as possible. | 越多宝宝越好 |
[04:09] | We need to have as many babies as possible. | 越多宝宝越好 |
[04:11] | Those were Carol’s exact words. And then it hit me. | 这是卡萝尔的原话 然后我突然发现 |
[04:15] | Okay. Now let’s say that, Kevin, | 好吧 我们来假设一下 凯文 |
[04:18] | you’re having a baby with Antawn. Okay? | 你准备跟安托万生一个孩子 |
[04:21] | This gum is your baby. Congratulations. | 这口香糖就是你们的宝宝 恭喜 |
[04:23] | Now, this whole repopulation thing grinds to a halt | 现在 直到这宝宝出世之前 |
[04:26] | until that baby is born. | 人类都不可能继续繁衍 |
[04:28] | Unless… | 除非 |
[04:30] | Unless Kevin also impregnates | 除非凯文搞大了另一个人的肚子 |
[04:34] | Trevor. | 特雷弗 |
[04:36] | There you go. You’re gonna be a great dad. | 给 你会是个好爸爸的 |
[04:38] | Anyway, don’t you see? | 你们发现了吗 |
[04:40] | As many babies as possible | 越多宝宝越好 |
[04:42] | means there have to be two balls pregnant at any given time. | 意味着必须让两个球同时怀上孩子 |
[04:45] | So therefore– and this is the whole reason I brought you here, | 所以 这就是我叫你们来的原因 |
[04:48] | listen up– | 听好了 |
[04:49] | I should be impregnating both Carol and Melissa | 为了全人类 我应该让卡萝尔和梅丽莎 |
[04:51] | for the good of humanity. | 都怀孕 |
[04:54] | But how do I get them on board? | 但我要怎么说服她们呢 |
[04:56] | I got to play this real careful. | 我得好好计划一下 |
[04:58] | Nothing crazy. | 不能乱来 |
[05:01] | Hey, neighbor. | 你好啊 邻居 |
[05:02] | Hey. How was last night? | 你好啊 昨晚怎么样 |
[05:04] | Great. Great. Just doing our civic duty. | 挺好的 就是履行我们的公民义务来着 |
[05:06] | Uh, speaking of which, | 说起来 |
[05:07] | you’re generally in favor of saving the human race, right? | 你是支持拯救人类的 对吧 |
[05:10] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[05:11] | That’s good to know. Good to know. | 那就好 那就好 |
[05:14] | So did you need something | 你需要什么吗 |
[05:16] | – Or… – Oh, yeah. | -还是 -对了 |
[05:17] | Uh, just came by to get your read on these pants. | 就是来听听看你对这条裤子的意见 |
[05:19] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[05:24] | They’re good. Good pants. | 挺好的 裤子不错 |
[05:26] | Yeah? Yeah? But isn’t there some kind of weird rule | 真的吗 但我听说不是有什么奇怪的规矩 |
[05:28] | that you’re not supposed to wear white after Labor Day? | 说劳动节之后不能穿白色吗 |
[05:30] | Or some restrictive rule like that? | 或者什么类似的规定 |
[05:32] | Yeah, but I think you’re fine. | 是没错 但你这样没关系的 |
[05:35] | So just… Shirk that rule? Just chuck it out? | 所以 不管那规定了吗 无视它 |
[05:37] | I won’t tell anyone if you don’t. | 只要你不说 我不会告诉任何人的 |
[05:39] | Good. Good. | 那就好 那就好 |
[05:42] | Good. | 那就好 |
[05:44] | Is that all? I-I’m kind of busy. | 还有别的事吗 我正在忙 |
[05:46] | No, not yet. ’cause I was just thinking, | 还有件事 我刚在想 |
[05:48] | how crazy is it that there was a time when Rosa Parks | 多疯狂啊 罗莎·帕克斯之前在公交车上 |
[05:51] | couldn’t sit on a bus wherever she wanted to, you know? | 一直不能随心所欲选择座位 |
[05:53] | And then just one day | 然后有一天 |
[05:54] | she just said, like, “No. | 她突然说 “不 |
[05:56] | No way. I’m gonna sit wherever I want to.” | 不行 我要想坐哪就坐哪” |
[05:58] | You know? Hey, to Rosa Parks | 知道吗 向罗莎·帕克斯 |
[06:00] | and everyone like her who believes in change. | 和其他像她一样大胆求变的人致敬 |
[06:05] | So would it be safe to say that, leaving this conversation, | 我就想最后再问一句 那是不是说 |
[06:08] | I would not be crazy to describe you as an open-minded person | 我可以称你是一位思想开放 |
[06:11] | who believes in change | 不畏改变的人 |
[06:12] | and is generally in favor of repopulation? | 并且还支持人类繁衍 |
[06:16] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[06:17] | I’m the exact same way. | 我也是如此 |
[06:18] | Enjoy that corn. | 好好享用你的玉米吧 |
[06:22] | Carol! Carol! Are you here?! | 卡萝尔 卡萝尔 你在吗 |
[06:28] | Carol? | 卡萝尔 |
[06:29] | Phil? | 菲尔 |
[06:30] | Oh, Carol! | 天哪 卡萝尔 |
[06:33] | What’s going on? Are you okay? | 怎么了 你没事吧 |
[06:34] | No, Carol! No, I’m not okay! | 不 卡萝尔 我有事 |
[06:37] | Calm down. Calm down. Just have a seat | 冷静点 冷静点 先坐下 |
[06:39] | and tell me what’s going on, Phil. | 告诉我到底是怎么回事 菲尔 |
[06:41] | – Just sit down. Just calm down. – What am I gonna do? | -先坐下来 冷静点 -我该怎么办 |
[06:44] | Calm down. Just use your words. | 冷静点 慢慢说 |
[06:48] | Okay, so I was just going about my day, you know, | 好吧 我正在那想事 |
[06:51] | thinking about how we might’ve made a baby | 想着我们就要有个孩子了 |
[06:53] | and how freakin’ excited I am about it. | 我有多激动 |
[06:55] | You know, w-we both know how important repopulation is. | 我们都知道繁衍有多重要 |
[06:58] | Of course. Of course. | 当然 当然了 |
[07:00] | And then I just had the worst thought. | 然后我突然想到一件很可怕的事 |
[07:03] | Carol, I don’t know what to do… | 卡萝尔 我不知道该怎么办 |
[07:10] | Just calm down. | 冷静点 |
[07:12] | Just use your words. You got this. | 慢慢说 你可以的 |
[07:13] | I just had a moment of sickening clarity, | 我突然发现一个残酷的事实 |
[07:17] | and I just was forced to ask myself | 我不得不问自己 |
[07:19] | a question that no future parent should deserve to ask themself. | 一个任何准父母都不该问自己的问题 |
[07:24] | What question? | 什么问题 |
[07:25] | Carol, do you want our babies | 卡萝尔 你希望我们的宝宝们 |
[07:29] | to have sex with each other? | 相互之间做爱吗 |
[07:31] | No, Phil! | 当然不 菲尔 |
[07:33] | – No. – I know! I don’t either! | -不 -我知道 我也不想 |
[07:38] | But how else can the human race go on beyond our kids?! | 但我们的下一辈之后 人类该何去何从呢 |
[07:42] | Okay. Shh. Okay. We can get through this. | 没事的 乖 不会有事的 |
[07:45] | – We’ll figure it out. – No. | -我们会想出办法的 -不 |
[07:48] | I don’t think we can figure this out. | 我觉得根本没办法 |
[07:51] | There’s only one solution. | 只有一个解决方案 |
[07:52] | Oh, you found a solution? Well, that’s great. | 你已经想出办法了 那太好了 |
[07:55] | Not great. | 一点都不好 |
[07:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:58] | The solution is the hardest part. | 解决方案才是最让人痛心的 |
[08:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:02] | Because… | 因为 |
[08:04] | I’m gonna have to have sex with Melissa! | 我得跟梅丽莎做爱 |
[08:23] | You want to have sex with Melissa?! | 你想跟梅丽莎做爱 |
[08:25] | No, I don’t want to have sex with Melissa. | 不 我不想跟梅丽莎做爱 |
[08:29] | I have to have sex with Melissa. | 我必须跟梅丽莎做爱 |
[08:31] | Phil, this hurts my ears. | 菲尔 这话我一点都不想听 |
[08:34] | Carol, It hurts my lips to say it. | 卡萝尔 我连说都不想说 |
[08:37] | But our backs are against the wall here. | 但如今我们别无他法了 |
[08:39] | I mean, like you said, | 就像你说的 |
[08:40] | this earth needs as many babies as possible. | 这个地球上需要越多宝宝越好 |
[08:43] | But I meant Phil and Carol babies. | 但我指的是菲尔和卡萝尔的宝宝 |
[08:45] | Carol, we cannot put our babies in a situation | 卡萝尔 我们不能逼自己的孩子们 |
[08:49] | where they have to have sex with each other. | 跟他们的兄弟姐妹做爱 |
[08:50] | Our babies need other babies to have sex with. | 我们的孩子们需要别人的孩子来做爱 |
[08:53] | I mean, that’s just parenting 101. | 这可是为人父母的基本要求 |
[08:56] | Oh, God. Okay, okay. | 天哪 好吧 好吧 |
[08:59] | Maybe I do need to think about this. | 给我点时间想想 |
[09:07] | That’s my care bear. | 这才是我的小萝萝 |
[09:09] | Be strong. | 坚强点 |
[09:11] | We’ll be strong together. | 我会陪你撑过去的 |
[09:12] | Now, you take as much time as you need to think about it. | 这事不着急 你好好考虑 |
[09:16] | But I’ll leave you with this… | 但我最后问一句 |
[09:19] | Do you want… | 你真的想 |
[09:21] | our babies… | 我们的宝宝 |
[09:24] | …to have sex… | 跟自己的兄弟姐妹 |
[09:26] | with each other? | 做爱吗 |
[09:30] | I vote no. | 我不想 |
[09:32] | And Melissa does, too. | 梅丽莎也一样 |
[09:34] | Wait, you already talked to Melissa about this? | 等等 你已经跟梅丽莎谈过这个了吗 |
[09:37] | No. | 没有 |
[09:39] | – What? – Well, then how do you know what she thinks? | -怎么了 -那你怎么知道她怎么想的 |
[09:41] | You know, just picking up little things here and there. | 就从平常生活中的一些细节推断的 |
[09:43] | Like what, though? | 比如呢 |
[09:44] | Just, like, she’s generally open to change | 比如说 她愿意接受改变 |
[09:46] | and in favor of repopulation | 支持繁衍 |
[09:48] | – and she’s been horny. – What?! | -而且她很饥渴 -你说什么 |
[09:50] | No, Carol, she’s not talking about being horny about me. | 不 卡萝尔 她不是对我饥渴 |
[09:53] | It’s more of a general horniness, you know? | 而是对所有人都这样 懂吗 |
[09:55] | Horny at the world. | 对全世界都饥渴 |
[09:56] | Phil, You’re the last man on the face of the earth. | 菲尔 你是这世界上唯一一个男人 |
[09:58] | – About whom else would she be speaking? – I don’t know. | -她指的还能有谁 -我不知道 |
[10:01] | She could be talking about anyone, you know? | 她说的可能是任何人 |
[10:03] | I-I’m trying to do what’s best for the earth. | 我只是为了这个地球好 |
[10:05] | You know, you’re being crazy here. | 别这么不可理喻 |
[10:06] | I am not. You’re being a skunk! | 我才没有 是你下流 |
[10:09] | You take that back. | 把这话收回去 |
[10:10] | No, you’re a skunk, Phil! | 不 你就是下流 菲尔 |
[10:11] | You’re just… skunkin’ around, | 你…就到处下流 |
[10:13] | just getting busy with one lady and then, oh, | 先搞一个女人 然后 |
[10:16] | skunkin’ on down the road, | 继续下流 |
[10:17] | just trying to get busy with the next! | 又想搞另一个女人 |
[10:19] | What? | 什么 |
[10:21] | P.U.! Your tail stinks! | 呵呵 你演技也太差了 |
[10:23] | – Get out of here, you skunk! – What? | -滚 你个下流货 -什么 |
[10:25] | – We are done here! – But… But… | -我们到此为止了 -但是 但是… |
[10:28] | And great job fixing my door, you skunk! | 我的门你修得很好 下流货 |
[10:37] | Hey. What’s going on? | 是你啊 怎么了 |
[10:38] | What the hell did you tell Carol? | 你跟卡萝尔说什么了 |
[10:40] | What? Nothing. What? | 什么 没说什么啊 怎么了 |
[10:41] | Oh, So she just came over and ripped me a new one for the hell of it? | 没事她就来找我撕逼吗 |
[10:44] | I honestly don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我真不知道你在说什么 |
[10:46] | Fill me in. What-what’s going on? | 快说说 到底怎么了 |
[10:48] | She said something about me stealing her man | 她说什么我抢她的男人 |
[10:50] | and something about, if I’m horny, | 还说如果我饥渴 |
[10:52] | I should go to a hardware store. | 应该去五金店什么的 |
[10:54] | Well, that’s bizarre. | 好奇怪啊 |
[10:55] | Did you tell her I told you I was horny? | 你告诉她我说自己饥渴了吗 |
[10:58] | Trying to remember the conversation. | 我在努力回忆 |
[10:59] | Did that come up? Did I tell her you were horny? | 我说了吗 我跟她说你饥渴了吗 |
[11:01] | You are such a dick! | 你真是个混蛋 |
[11:02] | What? Wha…? What? | 什么 什么 |
[11:03] | Look, you married her. | 你跟她结婚了 |
[11:05] | It may have been under crazy circumstances, but you did it, | 可能是因为情势所迫 但你们确实结婚了 |
[11:08] | and you have no right to drag me into this. | 所以你无权把我扯进你们之间的事 |
[11:09] | I know. I don’t. I’m so sorry. | 我知道 我没有 真的很抱歉 |
[11:11] | Look, and-and I’ll be honest, it’s just coming back to me. | 我说实话 我刚刚才想起来 |
[11:14] | I did say that. | 我确实说了 |
[11:15] | I told her you were horny. | 我跟她说你饥渴了 |
[11:16] | I… It was a textbook slip. | 我…是我说漏嘴了 |
[11:18] | Well, thanks a lot. | 真是谢谢你啊 |
[11:19] | She was my one chance at having a girlfriend, | 她是唯一可能成为我闺蜜的人 |
[11:21] | and now she hates me. | 现在她恨我了 |
[11:22] | You had a chance to have another girlfriend right here. | 我也可以成为你的闺蜜啊 |
[11:25] | Sure, I’m a guy, but I honestly, I… | 当然我是个男的 但我… |
[11:28] | I swear I never meant to come between you and Carol. | 我真的不是故意破坏你和卡萝尔的关系 |
[11:31] | Well, it’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[11:32] | The damage is done. | 你已经破坏了 |
[11:33] | Then, let’s start repairing the damage. | 那我们就弥补啊 |
[11:35] | You want to get some lunch? | 你想一起吃午餐吗 |
[11:42] | Well, they both think I’m a skunk now. | 现在他们都觉得我是个下流货了 |
[11:44] | Got to get back on track here, got to do something. | 开动你的脑筋 要想办法挽回啊 |
[11:47] | Think, think, think, you damn skunk. | 思考 思考啊 你个下流货 |
[11:48] | 今晚娱乐夜 时间 现在 人员 地球上最后三个人 | |
[11:54] | All right, ladies, | 好了 女士们 |
[11:56] | this skunk has obviously offended you, | 显然我这个下流货冒犯了你们 |
[11:58] | and now it’s time for you to turn the tables. | 现在是时候来报仇了 |
[12:02] | Come on, look, we shouldn’t be fighting. | 听我说 我们不该吵架啊 |
[12:04] | We should be having fun. | 我们应该开心的 |
[12:07] | I mean, you can’t stay mad at me forever. | 你们不能永远生我的气吧 |
[12:09] | I’m the last man on earth. | 我是地球上最后一个男人啊 |
[12:24] | Let’s get this party started, huh? | 我们开始狂欢吧 |
[12:27] | Come on out here and dunk the guy | 快出来水淹那个 |
[12:29] | that angered two great people | 惹两个美女生气的人吧 |
[12:31] | who did not agree with his, granted, solid logic, | 你们虽然不同意他无懈可击的逻辑 |
[12:34] | but that doesn’t matter. | 但没有关系 |
[12:36] | ‘Cause now you can dunk him. | 现在你们可以水淹他了 |
[12:37] | Did you see the sign? | 看到那个标语了吗 |
[12:38] | It’s time to dunk, dunk, dunk… | 是时候来水淹 水淹 水淹… |
[12:45] | Oh, looks like we got a slightly faulty seat here. | 我们的设备好像出了点小问题 |
[12:47] | Just gonna reset that like so. | 我重新弄好就行 |
[12:51] | We are GTG. We are good to go. | 可以了 重新开始 |
[12:55] | When that bronco bucks you off, | 野马要是把你摔下 |
[12:58] | you just get right back in the saddle… | 你只要再蹬上马鞍… |
[13:03] | Yeah, definitely hurt my foot there. | 这下我的脚肯定受伤了 |
[13:06] | Yeah, there’s some blood in the tank. | 水箱里有血了 |
[13:09] | Careful. Wet T-shirt contest. | 小心 湿衣比赛 |
[13:13] | Aw, damn it! | 我操 |
[13:14] | I’m getting back on. | 我再上去就行了 |
[13:17] | It’s really fun. You guys, it’s really fun. | 真的很好玩 两位 真的 |
[13:20] | Uh, I can’t even oversell you on this. | 真不是我吹的 |
[13:22] | Here comes Melissa. | 梅丽莎来了 |
[13:24] | Looks like someone’s ready to blow off a little steam and dunk… | 看来有人准备出出气 水淹… |
[13:27] | that… skunk! | 那个 下流货 |
[13:28] | Ah, the seat held this time. | 至少这次我没自己掉下去 |
[13:34] | Melissa, you don’t want to have some fun? Huh? | 梅丽莎 你不想一起来玩吗 |
[13:37] | Just heading to Carol’s, huh? Cool, cool, cool. | 去找卡萝尔了啊 好啊 |
[13:39] | Carol? Knock, knock. | 卡萝尔 叮咚叮咚 |
[13:43] | Well, look who it is. | 看着是谁来了 |
[13:45] | You’re here to talk about your horniness? | 你来跟我谈你有多饥渴吗 |
[13:47] | Carol, the only thing I’m horny for is your friendship. | 卡萝尔 我饥渴的只有你的友谊 |
[13:49] | That’s not what Phil says. | 菲尔可不是这么说的 |
[13:50] | Well, Phil is an ass. | 菲尔就是个混蛋 |
[13:52] | Is that prosecco? | 那是普罗塞克葡萄酒吗 |
[13:54] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[13:55] | Look, this is really silly. | 我们真是太傻了 |
[13:56] | Can we just call a truce? | 能休战和好吗 |
[13:58] | The last women on earth can’t be fighting. | 地球上最后两个女人不能互不理睬啊 |
[14:02] | Get in here. | 进来吧 |
[14:07] | Three hours in. | 过去三个小时了 |
[14:08] | I am very, very cold. | 我真的好冷好冷啊 |
[14:10] | But who’s complaining, huh? | 但是我不会抱怨 |
[14:12] | Still a great night under the stars. | 我在星空下度过了一个美好的夜晚 |
[14:16] | Okay, looks like we lost the power there. | 好像没电了 |
[14:19] | But, you know, who cares? | 谁管它呢 |
[14:20] | It’s still a rockin’ party. | 派对依然赞爆 |
[14:26] | Why are you guys being like this?! | 你们为什么要这么对我 |
[14:30] | Trying to freakin’ make amends here! | 我不就想认错和好吗 |
[14:33] | Put a lot of work into this! | 我费了多大劲才弄好的啊 |
[14:36] | And I didn’t do it for me. I did it for you! | 不是为了我自己 而是为了你们俩 |
[14:39] | Just rude. | 你们太没礼貌了 |
[14:41] | Where I come from, when somebody tried to make amends with you, | 以前我们那里 要是有人想跟你道歉和好 |
[14:44] | you at least acknowledged them! | 至少应该谢谢人家 |
[14:47] | So disrespectful! | 太没礼貌了 |
[14:50] | Oh, hey, you guys. You ready to have some fun? | 你们来了啊 准备来玩了吗 |
[14:53] | You want me to jump back in there? | 需要我再跳进去吗 |
[14:55] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[15:04] | Guys, look, I already said I’m sorry. | 听我说 我已经道歉了 |
[15:06] | I feel terrible. | 我很内疚 |
[15:08] | Although I do believe my logic is sound. | 虽然我觉得我的想法很合理 |
[15:11] | Phil, | 菲尔 |
[15:13] | we think… | 我们觉得 |
[15:15] | that you should repopulate with Melissa as well. | 你也应该跟梅丽莎一起繁衍后代 |
[15:23] | This a trick? | 你们耍我吗 |
[15:24] | It feels like a trick. Is it a trick? | 我觉得像是耍我 是耍我吗 |
[15:26] | What’s happening? | 这是怎么回事 |
[15:27] | Melissa and I had a long talk. | 我和梅丽莎好好谈过了 |
[15:30] | I just realized how important it is to have friends, | 我意识到有朋友的重要性 |
[15:34] | and I want my babies to have friends, too. | 我也想让我的孩子有朋友 |
[15:37] | Also, I don’t want my babies | 而且我不想让 |
[15:38] | to have to have sex with each other. | 我的孩子们跟彼此上床 |
[15:41] | And you’re okay with this? | 你对此接受吗 |
[15:43] | I’m sitting here. | 当然 |
[15:45] | Well, I’m gonna have to think about it. | 我得考虑一下 |
[15:46] | My answer is yes, so you want to say nowish? | 我同意 你们是想现在吗 |
[15:48] | Not so fast, Phil. | 别猴急 菲尔 |
[15:50] | This is for repopulation purposes only, | 我们这样只是为了繁衍后代 |
[15:52] | so there are going to be rules. | 所以要有规矩 |
[15:53] | One– you can only have sex with Melissa | 第一 每个月你只能 |
[15:56] | three days each month. | 跟梅丽莎在一起三天 |
[15:57] | Three days?! | 三天 |
[15:58] | But that’s not… | 但这不… |
[15:59] | Okay, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 好吧 不不不 |
[16:01] | Three is great. Three is great. | 三天很好 三天很好 |
[16:02] | During those three days, | 那三天期间 |
[16:04] | sex can occur a maximum of three times per day. | 每天最多只能上床三次 |
[16:06] | But, mathematically, | 但是 虽然可能性不大 |
[16:09] | if each session is eight hours long… | 但如果每次持续八个小时… |
[16:10] | Okay, Phil, I would tread lightly, | 菲尔 要是我我就会悠着点 |
[16:12] | ’cause you are walking real close | 因为你现在就快要 |
[16:13] | to skunk territory right now. | 进入下流的范围了 |
[16:15] | Watch it! | 小心点 |
[16:16] | Just trying to get the rules down. | 我就想弄明白规矩 |
[16:18] | With-with much respect, continue. | 绝无冒犯之意 继续 |
[16:24] | Once Melissa is pregnant, | 一旦梅丽莎怀孕 |
[16:26] | no more physical contact of any kind. | 你们就不能有任何肢体接触 |
[16:28] | And that includes sex? | 包括上床吗 |
[16:30] | Yes. | 对 |
[16:32] | Phil, do you understand the rules? | 菲尔 规矩你都明白了吗 |
[16:35] | Not only do I understand them. | 我不仅理解 |
[16:37] | I appreciate them. | 而且感谢它们 |
[16:38] | ‘Cause this is a job we have to do. | 因为这是我们的责任 |
[16:41] | Now, if you ladies will excuse me… | 我先失陪一下… |
[17:03] | Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 |
[17:09] | Phil? | 菲尔 |
[17:13] | Today’s the day! | 到日子了哦 |
[17:15] | Time to procreate with Melissa. | 该去跟梅丽莎繁衍了 |
[17:19] | Oh, that’s today? | 是今天吗 |
[17:20] | Here. This is called G.O.R.A.P. | 给你 这个叫GORAP |
[17:23] | It stands for “Good old raisins and peanuts.” | 代表”经典零食葡萄干和花生” |
[17:26] | Some people call it “Gorp,” but that’s incorrect, | 有人叫它Gorp[高能小食] 但那样叫不对 |
[17:28] | because they’re forgetting about the “And.” | 因为他们落下了英文里的”and”[和] |
[17:30] | It’s not a sexy food. It’s just for energy. | 不是增强性欲的 只是给你补充能量 |
[17:33] | Great. | 好的 |
[17:34] | Well, you smell clean. | 你整个人很干净清爽啊 |
[17:36] | I suppose you washed your genitals real nice for her? | 应该为了她好好洗干净你的”鸡蛋”了吧 |
[17:38] | – Carol, come on. – Phil. | -卡萝尔 别这样 -菲尔 |
[17:41] | Yes, I did. | 是的 洗好了 |
[17:42] | Good. Don’t embarrass us. | 很好 不要去丢人 |
[17:45] | Also, your sex with Melissa | 还有 你跟梅丽莎上床 |
[17:48] | should be vigorous but not fun, | 要精力充沛但不生动有趣 |
[17:51] | thorough but not sexy. | 技艺精湛但不享受其中 |
[17:54] | Save the fun stuff for your wife. | 有趣的玩意儿要留给你老婆 |
[17:56] | Care bear, relax, okay? | 小萝萝 你放轻松 |
[17:58] | This is a job to me. | 对我来说这就是工作 |
[18:00] | I’m just gonna punch in and punch out. | 我肯定会一进一出 |
[18:03] | Punch in and punch out. | 一进一出 |
[18:06] | Punch in, punch out. | 一进一出 |
[18:09] | Then I’m gonna come home to my wife. | 然后就回家找我老婆 |
[18:17] | – Punch in and punch out. – Okay. | -一进一出 -好 |
[18:24] | Godspeed. | 上天保佑 |
[18:45] | This is… | 这… |
[18:47] | – Whoa… – I know. | -哇 -我知道 |
[18:52] | Dark chocolates for my lady. | 给我的女人献上黑巧克力 |
[18:54] | – “Ignite the spank”? – No, no. It says “Spark.” | -“猛烈点吧” -不不 是英文的火花 |
[18:56] | – “Ignite the spark.” – Looks like it says “Ignite the spank.” | -“点燃火花” -看着像”猛烈点吧” |
[19:01] | Just relax and chew. | 放松 吃吧 |
[19:03] | Relax and chew. | 放松 吃吧 |
[19:05] | You likey? | 喜欢吗 |
[19:07] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[19:08] | This is all so… romantic. | 一切都好浪漫啊 |
[19:12] | – I know. – I thought this was just going to be about, | -我知道 -我还以为就跟 |
[19:15] | you know, the stuff Carol said. | 卡萝尔说的那样 |
[19:17] | Repopulation, our duty to mankind. | 繁衍后代 尽我们对人类的义务 |
[19:20] | Are you not into it? | 你不喜欢吗 |
[19:21] | Oh, I’m into it. I haven’t been with a man in a long time. | 我喜欢 我太久没有男人了 |
[19:24] | I just feel guilty about Carol. | 我觉得很对不起卡萝尔 |
[19:26] | So, let’s just cut the BS and get to it. | 所以我们不要废话了 直接上吧 |
[19:28] | I mean, if the lady wants to cut the BS and get into it, | 如果女士要求直奔主题 |
[19:31] | thank you. I’m gonna… | 谢谢 我… |
[19:33] | Oh, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[19:34] | I just have one more thing. | 我还有一件事 |
[19:36] | Phil, come on. | 菲尔 搞什么啊 |
[19:37] | No. You’re gonna love this. I-I just want tonight to be special. | 你一定会喜欢的 我想让今天很特别 |
[19:39] | – It already is! – Trust me. You’ll see. You’ll see. | -已经很特别了 -相信我 等我 等我 |
[19:44] | Oh, God, please don’t play me a song on the guitar. | 天哪 不会是弹吉他给我唱歌吧 |
[19:47] | Okay. Well, then, how about I just do this? | 好 那这样行吗 |
[19:57] | Amazing. | 好棒 |
[19:59] | Now get back here. | 快回来吧 |
[20:00] | Hang on. Patience! | 等等 要有耐心 |
[20:02] | I got one more. | 还有一个呢 |
[20:27] | Now it’s time for the real fireworks. | 可以开始真正的”烟火”了 |
[20:29] | And it’s gonna be all finale. | 一定会是场盛大的演出 |
[20:31] | Phil, did you shave your chest? | 菲尔 你把胸毛刮了吗 |
[20:32] | Sure did. Did you shave yours? | 当然 你的也刮了吗 |
[20:36] | JK. No. But I did. | 开玩笑 但我确实刮了 |
[20:38] | Can we just do this? | 我们可以开始了吗 |
[20:39] | Just want to tell you one last thing. | 我只想跟你说最后一件事 |
[20:42] | From the moment… | 从我见到你的 |
[20:44] | I met you… | 那一刻起 |
[20:47] | I couldn’t… | 我就无法… |
[20:48] | Do you hear something? | 你听到什么了吗 |
[20:51] | Damn it, Carol! | 搞什么 卡萝尔 |
[20:56] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[21:13] | I’m Todd. | 我是陶德 |