| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:19] | We think you should repopulate with Melissa. | 我们觉得你也应该跟梅丽莎一起繁衍后代 | 
| [00:21] | And you’re okay with this? | 你能接受吗 | 
| [00:22] | This is for repopulation purposes only. | 我们这样只是为了繁衍后代 | 
| [00:25] | This is all so romantic. | 一切都好浪漫啊 | 
| [00:26] | Let’s just cut the BS and get to it. | 我们不要废话了 直接上吧 | 
| [00:28] | – I just have one more thing. – Phil, come on. | -我还有一件事 -菲尔 搞什么啊 | 
| [00:33] | Now it’s time for the real fireworks. | 可以开始真正的”烟火”了 | 
| [00:35] | Do you hear something? | 你听到什么了吗 | 
| [00:37] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 | 
| [00:40] | I’m Todd. | 我叫陶德 | 
| [00:42] | This is so crazy. Hi. | 简直不可思议 你好啊 | 
| [00:45] | I-I’m Melissa. | 我叫梅丽莎 | 
| [00:46] | – This is Phil. – Hey, Todd. | -这是菲尔 -陶德你好 | 
| [00:49] | I can’t believe I’m seeing you. | 简直不敢相信我看到活人了 | 
| [00:51] | I mean, I’d just given up on looking for people, | 我都放弃寻找人类了 | 
| [00:52] | was headed to the next town when I-I saw your fireworks. | 正在去下个镇的路上 结果就看到了你们的烟花 | 
| [00:55] | Phil set those off. | 是菲尔放的 | 
| [00:56] | Oh, God bless you, Phil. | 上帝保佑你 菲尔 | 
| [00:57] | I mean, if you hadn’t set those things off, | 如果你没放烟花的话 | 
| [01:00] | I’d be halfway to Mexico by now. | 我肯定在去墨西哥的路上了 | 
| [01:02] | Yeah, thank God I shot off those frigging fireworks, huh? | 是啊 我放了这该死的烟花真是上帝保佑啊 | 
| [01:05] | I know. I was this close to driving to the next town. | 谁说不是 就差那么几秒钟我就去下个城镇了 | 
| [01:07] | This close, I… So close. | 真的真的 就差一点儿 | 
| [01:09] | Yeah, we’re aware of the timeline. | 我们都知道时间很巧 | 
| [01:11] | That’s been established. | 你说过了 | 
| [01:12] | So you need directions or something? Or, uh… | 所以你是来问路的吗 还是… | 
| [01:15] | Oh, my goodness, I am so sorry. | 我天 抱歉 | 
| [01:17] | I hope I… I wasn’t interrupting anything or… | 我… 我没有打扰到你们吧… | 
| [01:20] | Oh, no, you-you weren’t. | 没有 没有 | 
| [01:22] | Well, I mean. D… What… | 是嘛 我是说 那个… | 
| [01:24] | Todd, give us a quick sec, okay? | 陶德 我和她单独说句话 | 
| [01:26] | Yeah, of course. | 当然可以 | 
| [01:27] | Hey. I don’t want to be rude, | 不是我无礼 | 
| [01:29] | but this sex is pretty time sensitive. | 但是 我们上床可是很挑时间的 | 
| [01:31] | Okay? So we really got to buckle down here. | 明白吗 所以我们还是马上认真点儿开始吧 | 
| [01:33] | And remember, this lovemaking is to save the human race. | 记住 我们做爱可是为了拯救人类啊 | 
| [01:36] | – And that’s a big deal. – Phil, another person just showed up. | -老重要了 -菲尔 另一个人出现了 | 
| [01:39] | Wow, check out this setup, huh? | 设备好酷炫啊 | 
| [01:41] | Oh, no, no, no, don’t touch that. | 别别别 别碰那个 | 
| [01:44] | That orgasm was generously provided by phil Miller. | 该高潮由菲尔·米勒倾情提供 | 
| [01:50] | Sorry. | 对不起啦 | 
| [02:04] | Carol. | 卡萝尔 | 
| [02:06] | Turn that stuff off. | 把那东西关了 | 
| [02:07] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [02:11] | Phil, you’re back so soon. | 菲尔 你这么快就回来了 | 
| [02:14] | Thank you for keeping it expedient. | 谢谢你时间把握地这么好 | 
| [02:16] | Well, it didn’t happen. | 我们没成 | 
| [02:18] | – Oh, you have diarrhea? – No. | -你拉肚子了吗 -没有 | 
| [02:21] | Melissa has diarrhea? | 梅丽莎拉肚子了吗 | 
| [02:22] | No, Carol, nobody has diarrhea. Okay? | 不 卡萝尔 没人拉肚子好吗 | 
| [02:25] | Another guy just showed up out of nowhere. | 另一个人突然就出现了 | 
| [02:27] | What? Another person? | 什么 另一个人 | 
| [02:30] | Yeah, some friggin’ fat dude named Todd. | 是啊 一个胖子 叫陶德 | 
| [02:32] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 | 
| [02:33] | This is the best news. | 这真是最好的消息了 | 
| [02:35] | Melissa can repopulate with him now | 梅丽莎可以和他繁衍后代 | 
| [02:37] | and our babies won’t have to have sex with each other. | 我们的孩子也不用乱伦啦 | 
| [02:39] | Well, we’re not out of the water just yet. | 这事还没定论呢 | 
| [02:42] | Why are we still in the water? | 这话怎么说 | 
| [02:43] | Well, I just have a real hunch that Melissa would way prefer | 我有强烈的预感 比起那个陶德 | 
| [02:46] | to have sex with me over this Todd character. | 梅丽莎肯定更愿意和我上床 | 
| [02:48] | Phil, the only reason we entered into this unholy Watusi | 菲尔 我们之所以同意你跟她上床 | 
| [02:52] | was to spread out the gene pool. | 只是为了繁衍后代啊 | 
| [02:53] | Carol, shame on you. | 卡萝尔 你太无耻了 | 
| [02:56] | We can’t just force Melissa to have sex with some stranger. | 我们怎么能强迫梅丽莎和陌生人上床呢 | 
| [02:59] | I mean, that’s called human trafficking. | 那简直就是拐卖妇女 | 
| [03:01] | Now, she has a constitutional right | 她有合法权利 | 
| [03:02] | to choose her own sexual partners, okay? | 选择自己的性伴侣 | 
| [03:05] | This isn’t Russia here. This is the friggin’ USA. | 这里又不是俄罗斯 是美国好么 | 
| [03:08] | Phil, are you really concerned with Melissa’s rights? | 菲尔 你真的在考虑梅丽莎的权利吗 | 
| [03:11] | Or are you just trying to justify having sex with her? | 还是只想和她滚床单而已 | 
| [03:15] | Yes. | 是啊 | 
| [03:18] | Yes to which one? | 是什么 | 
| [03:19] | Oh, to the one that makes you happy. You know the one. | 当然是让你高兴的那个 你知道的 | 
| [03:22] | Okay, good. | 好 那就好 | 
| [03:24] | Well, I want to meet him. | 我想见见他 | 
| [03:26] | But I can’t wear this. | 但穿成这样可不行 | 
| [03:28] | And all my clothes are still wet. | 衣服都洗了还没干 | 
| [03:31] | Oh, I do have one thing that’s dry. | 还有一件可以穿 | 
| [03:34] | So what brings you to Tucson, Todd? | 陶德 你为什么来图森 | 
| [03:36] | Oh, you know, actually, | 其实吧 | 
| [03:37] | I was on my way to Zihuatanejo from Baltimore | 我正从巴尔的摩去芝华塔尼欧 | 
| [03:40] | when I saw Phil’s “Alive in Tucson” billboard. | 结果就看到了菲尔写的”图森还有活人” | 
| [03:43] | Why were you going to Zihuatanejo? | 你为什么要去芝华塔尼欧 | 
| [03:46] | I… I-I got the idea from… uh, The Shawshank Redemption. | 这…这是从《肖申克的救赎》里边悟到的 | 
| [03:50] | Oh my God, that’s… that’s my favorite movie. | 天啊 那是我最喜欢的电影 | 
| [03:53] | No, it’s my favorite movie, too. | 不是吧 那也是我最喜欢的电影 | 
| [03:54] | – I’ve seen it, like, a hundred times. – Melissa. | -我看了无数次 -梅丽莎 | 
| [03:56] | – It’s just one of those movies if you turn on the TV. – Melissa. | -太经典 只要打开电视 -梅丽莎 | 
| [03:58] | – Melissa. – And it happens to be on, you just… | -梅丽莎 -如果正好在播 那就肯定… | 
| [03:59] | – just have to finish it. – You have to finish it. | -会看完 -会看完 | 
| [04:01] | Melissa, Melissa. | 梅丽莎 梅丽莎 | 
| [04:03] | It’s my favorite movie, too. | 那也是我最喜欢的电影 | 
| [04:05] | Big Shankhead here. | 死忠粉在此 | 
| [04:07] | I thought you said your favorite movie was The Godfather. | 你不是说过你最喜欢的电影是《教父》吗 | 
| [04:10] | Carol, are you high? | 卡萝尔 你没事吧 | 
| [04:11] | The Godfather is crap next to Shawshank. | 《教父》和它一比真是渣渣好吗 | 
| [04:14] | Yes, Tom Hanks at his finest, right? | 汤姆·汉克斯演得太好了 对吧 | 
| [04:16] | Tom Hanks? | 汤姆·汉克斯 | 
| [04:19] | What’s your favorite part of Shawshank, Phil? | 菲尔 《肖申克的救赎》里边你最喜欢哪一段 | 
| [04:24] | There’s so many parts. So many parts to… | 太多了 太多段了… | 
| [04:26] | choose from and to pick from. | 好难选好难选 | 
| [04:30] | Probably, you know, the-the part where the Shawshank is redeemed. | 应该是那个肖申克被救赎那一段吧 | 
| [04:35] | ‘Cause, like, you know, Hanks does some… | 汉克斯演得吧… | 
| [04:39] | Well, I’ve never seen it. | 我没看过呢 | 
| [04:40] | Well, I’m… You-You got to see it. | 你必须要看看 | 
| [04:42] | You know? As they say in the movie, get busy livin’ | 就像电影里说的 汲汲于生 | 
| [04:44] | – or get busy… – Get busy dyin’. | -亦或汲汲… -汲汲于死 | 
| [04:45] | Dyin’. Yeah. | 死… 没错 | 
| [04:48] | It truly was a Shawshank redemption. | 真是肖申克的救赎啊 | 
| [04:57] | So, uh, Todd, what are you, uh, like, uh, | 陶德 你…多重 | 
| [04:59] | three hundo? Two fiddy? | 三百斤 两百斤 | 
| [05:01] | Phil. | 菲尔 | 
| [05:02] | What? What? I got… It’s… I’m just curious. | 怎么了 我这不是好奇嘛 | 
| [05:05] | Hey, guys, it’s okay. | 没事 | 
| [05:07] | I’ve been overweight my whole life. | 我就没瘦过 | 
| [05:08] | See? | 你们听听啊 | 
| [05:10] | Yeah, my parents died when I was really young, | 我很小的时候父母就去世了 | 
| [05:13] | so I kind of turned to food for comfort. | 我就用吃的来安慰自己 | 
| [05:17] | Kids were so mean, you know? | 小孩子都很坏的 | 
| [05:19] | I-I got teased a lot. | 所以我老是被戏弄 | 
| [05:21] | Then, my senior year, | 但在我高三那年 | 
| [05:23] | I actually got voted Homecoming King. | 我被选做返校节国王 | 
| [05:26] | All I could think was, you know, | 那时候我满脑子都在想 | 
| [05:27] | if only… | 如果 | 
| [05:30] | my mom and dad could see me now. | 我爸爸妈妈能看到就好了 | 
| [05:32] | And, uh… anyways, the night of the dance comes, | 然后 舞会那晚 | 
| [05:35] | and they lead me onstage for the coronation. | 他们带我上台加冕 | 
| [05:37] | And I’m just beaming, you know? | 我很开心 | 
| [05:40] | And then they brought out my queen. | 接着他们又领出了王后 | 
| [05:44] | Actually, they led her out on a leash, | 其实是用绳子牵出来的 | 
| [05:46] | ’cause my queen was a barnyard pig wearing a tiara. | 因为我的王后是一头戴着王冠的猪 | 
| [05:49] | Oh. It was all just a… | 那真是个… | 
| [05:52] | a big joke. | 大玩笑 | 
| [05:56] | Uh, but in answer to your question, I’m 285. | 但我要回答一下你的问题 我285斤 | 
| [06:00] | Thank you. | 谢了 | 
| [06:03] | Guess what, Todd. | 陶德 你想 | 
| [06:04] | All those kids from your high school, | 你高中的那些同学 | 
| [06:05] | they’re all dead now. | 现在都死了 | 
| [06:07] | So screw ’em, right? | 所以忘了他们吧 | 
| [06:09] | Cheers to that. They can lick a duck, Todd. | 谢天谢地 他们才该配猪呢 陶德 | 
| [06:13] | Hey, Todd… | 陶德 | 
| [06:15] | They can’t hurt you anymore. | 他们再也无法伤害你了 | 
| [06:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [06:21] | Well, it’s… it’s been a big day. | 今天真是个惊喜的日子 | 
| [06:23] | I should… I should probably get to bed. | 我该去睡觉了 | 
| [06:27] | Hey, hey, you know what? | 对了 说一句 | 
| [06:28] | I… I’m so happy to be here. | 我很高兴能来这里 | 
| [06:30] | I mean, I just can’t wait to get to know you better. | 真是等不及多了解了解你们了 | 
| [06:35] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 | 
| [06:36] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 | 
| [06:39] | What a great guy. | 真是个好人啊 | 
| [06:41] | I ever told you guys that I had a little weight problem | 我有没有告诉过你们我高中的时候 | 
| [06:44] | myself in high school? | 也挺胖的 | 
| [06:45] | – No. – Yeah. And so when Todd told those stories, | -没 -对吧 所以当陶德说那些事的时候 | 
| [06:47] | it stirred up a lot of old gunk in me. | 我心里也不好受 | 
| [06:51] | All right, i’m gonna hit it, too, guys. | 好了 我也去睡了 | 
| [06:54] | You want to stick around and play a little cranium or something? | 你想去附近玩玩人头骨什么的吗 | 
| [06:57] | – No. – I’m afraid I insist. | -不想 -我很想哦 | 
| [07:00] | All right, then. Good night. | 好吧 晚安 | 
| [07:06] | That was like a welding factory. | 他们俩之间真像电焊啊 | 
| [07:08] | Did you see all those sparks? | 火花四溅的 | 
| [07:25] | Carol Pilbasian Miller, you are one crafty devil. | 卡萝尔·菲尔贝森·米勒 你的手真是太巧了 | 
| [07:29] | Carol? | 卡萝尔 | 
| [07:31] | What’s this? | 这是什么 | 
| [07:32] | Oh, just a little nudge for Melissa and Todd. | 我就想多促进促进梅丽莎和陶德的感情 | 
| [07:35] | I’m setting it up | 我故意这么写 | 
| [07:36] | 迷你高尔夫 卡丁车 下午三点 在卡萝尔家碰头 | |
| [07:37] | so they think the four of us are going on an outing, | 他们会以为我们四个要一起去 | 
| [07:40] | but you and I are gonna back out last second. | 但我们俩要突然有事去不了 | 
| [07:43] | Carol, this is a complete waste of glitter. | 卡萝尔 这纯粹是浪费时间 | 
| [07:46] | Okay? Melissa would never go for Todd. | 好吗 梅丽莎怎么可能会看上陶德 | 
| [07:48] | I mean, she’s beautiful and smart | 她那么漂亮那么聪明 | 
| [07:51] | and kind and he’s… | 那么善良 而他吧… | 
| [07:54] | Todd. | 就是陶德而已 | 
| [07:55] | I don’t know. I think they’re more alike than you think. | 不懂哎 我觉得他们比你想象得更有共同点 | 
| [07:57] | I mean, they had that whole favorite movie in common. | 至少最喜欢的电影是一样的呀 | 
| [07:59] | Oh, please, Carol, | 拜托 卡萝尔 | 
| [08:01] | love runs deeper than just sharing a favorite movie. | 只是电影而已 爱情可不会这么肤浅 | 
| [08:14] | What’s up, Phil? | 怎么了 菲尔 | 
| [08:14] | Oh, just gettin’ busy livin’. | 我正汲汲于生呢 | 
| [08:17] | I still can’t believe that Shawshank’s your favorite movie, too. | 我简直不敢相信《肖申克的救赎》也是你最喜欢的电影 | 
| [08:19] | Uh, what a cool thing to have in common. | 能和我一样真是太好了 | 
| [08:21] | Yeah, I guess. Though it’s a lot of people’s favorite movie. | 是啊 很多人肯定都很喜欢这部电影 | 
| [08:23] | Yeah, I was actually thinking about my favorite Shawshank quote this morning. | 我早上还在想电影里我最喜欢的台词呢 | 
| [08:26] | You want to hear it? | 你想听听吗 | 
| [08:28] | Yeah. Okay, this is Red, | -好 -好 我是瑞德 | 
| [08:29] | as played by actor Morgan Freeman. | 摩根·弗里曼演的那个 | 
| [08:32] | I have to remind myself that some birds aren’t meant to be caged. | 我不得不提醒自己有些鸟儿是关不住的 | 
| [08:36] | Their feathers are just too bright. | 它们的羽翼上闪着自由的光辉 | 
| [08:39] | Wow, that was… | 说得… | 
| [08:41] | And when they fly away, the part of you that, uh, | 当它们远走高飞时 你内心深处明知 | 
| [08:43] | knows it was a sin to lock them up | 关住它们来取乐 | 
| [08:45] | does rejoice. | 即是罪恶 | 
| [08:49] | Yeah. That was really great. | 说得很好 | 
| [08:50] | Oh, my God, how about last night when I said that Tom Hanks | 上帝啊 昨晚上我说汤姆·汉克斯 | 
| [08:52] | was in Shawshank and you totally fell for it? | 也在里面 你竟然相信了 | 
| [08:55] | You should have seen the look on your face. | 你真该看看你那时的表情 | 
| [08:56] | You were like, what is this guy talking about? | 一脸无语 好像在说 这家伙说什么鬼呢 | 
| [08:59] | Well, no, I just thought you hadn’t seen the movie | 不 我只是觉得你没看过那部电影 | 
| [09:01] | and were pretending like you had. | 却在假装自己看过 | 
| [09:04] | Classic. If I hadn’t seen it, would I have known that | 经典吧 如果我没看过 我怎么会知道 | 
| [09:06] | Richard Francis-Bruce edited the dang thing? | 理查德·弗朗西斯-布鲁斯是剪辑师 | 
| [09:08] | Or that, uh, Ken Magee played Ned Grimes? Oh, geez. | 或者肯·麦基演了耐德·格兰姆斯呢 我去 | 
| [09:11] | What’s going on here? You got a bunch of Post-it notes up here. | 怎么回事 你门上怎么有这么多便利贴 | 
| [09:14] | That’s crazy. How’d you guys get up there? No, no, no, I got ’em. | 简直疯了 怎么贴上去的 没事 我来 | 
| [09:17] | Well, I’m gonna get these and get out of your hair. | 我把它们弄下来免得粘你头发上 | 
| [09:19] | Your hair’s looking nice, by the way. | 顺提一句 你头发好美 | 
| [09:21] | Uh, quick question. | 我就问一句 | 
| [09:22] | Is now a good time to talk about repopulation? | 现在可以谈论繁衍后代的问题吗 | 
| [09:25] | No. | 不 | 
| [09:25] | Okay, good, good. | 好吧 好的 | 
| [09:27] | Is this because Todd’s here? | 是因为陶德吗 | 
| [09:28] | Okay, talk to you later. | 好吧 回头再说 | 
| [09:32] | It’s… It seems like it’s a lot of glitter until you get it on, | 还没弄上去觉得好像有点太多了 | 
| [09:34] | and then you just want more glitter. | 后来你就会觉得金闪闪的好漂亮 | 
| [09:36] | – It’s pretty. – Knock, knock. | -很漂亮 -我来啦 | 
| [09:38] | I’m here for the group outing. | 我是来参加集体郊游的 | 
| [09:41] | Ah, showed up fashionably on time. | 我来的真是时候啊 | 
| [09:43] | – H-Hey, Melissa. – Hey, Todd. | -梅丽莎 -陶德 | 
| [09:46] | Look at you two in your fun casual wear. | 看呐 你们穿得多随意 | 
| [09:49] | Well, I’m so excited about today. | 我今天可兴奋了 | 
| [09:51] | I can’t wait to just get out there and just have some fun… | 我真是等不及要出去好好玩玩了 | 
| [09:56] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 | 
| [09:57] | That was weird. | 好奇怪啊 | 
| [09:58] | I’m assuming it was nothing. | 我没事 | 
| [10:00] | So what’s the plan, Stan? | 计划是什么 | 
| [10:02] | Well, we are going to Senior Goodtimes | 我们要去美好时光 | 
| [10:04] | Family Funtorium on Third Street. | 第三大街家庭聚会好地方 | 
| [10:06] | They got mini golf. | 他们有迷你高尔夫球场 | 
| [10:07] | Go-karts. The whole kitchen caboodle… | 还有卡丁车 还有一厨房的… | 
| [10:12] | – Carol? – Kitchen cabood… | -卡萝尔 -厨房… | 
| [10:15] | Oh, no. | 我去 | 
| [10:16] | Here we go again. | 又来了 | 
| [10:18] | Carol, you okay? | 卡萝尔你没事吧 | 
| [10:19] | Hang on one second. I’m sorry. | 等等 抱歉 | 
| [10:21] | No. | 没事 | 
| [10:36] | Okay. All better now. | 好了 好多了 | 
| [10:48] | C… | 你… | 
| [10:49] | – I am so sorry. – No. | -真的抱歉 -没事 | 
| [10:51] | I don’t know if you heard that, but I just vomited. | 你们听到了吗 我刚才吐了 | 
| [10:53] | Yeah. Yeah, we heard. | 我们听到了 | 
| [10:55] | Want to see it for proof? | 要看看证据吗 | 
| [10:56] | No, no, no, no. No, it’s okay. | 不不 不用看 | 
| [10:58] | I just don’t know | 不知道我 | 
| [10:58] | if I can go on this outing anymore. | 还能不能跟你们一起出去了 | 
| [11:01] | – You two go ahead without me. – You sure? | -别管我了 你们俩去吧 -确定吗 | 
| [11:03] | Yeah. Hey, party’s in here I guess, huh? | 这是在办派对吗 | 
| [11:05] | We’re not gonna leave you here when you’re sick. | 你都病了 我们不能丢下你 | 
| [11:06] | Oh, that’s okay. Phil… Phil will take care of me. Phil? | 没事 菲尔 菲尔可以照顾我 对吧 | 
| [11:09] | – What? – I just vomited. | -怎么了 -我刚才吐了 | 
| [11:10] | It’s in the pot if you want proof. | 证据都在花盆里呢 | 
| [11:12] | I’m gonna need you to stay here with me, so… | 我需要你留下陪我 所以 | 
| [11:16] | I want to go with them. | 我想跟他们一起去 | 
| [11:17] | Phil, you can’t leave your sick wife all alone. | 菲尔 你不能丢下你生病的妻子 | 
| [11:19] | Yeah, but, Carol… | 但是卡萝尔 | 
| [11:24] | You’re right. You’re right, yeah. | 说得对 说得对 | 
| [11:25] | You guys go ahead without us. | 我们不去了 你们俩去吧 | 
| [11:27] | Got to stay here with my number one. | 我得留下陪我心中最重要的人 | 
| [11:30] | – You guys have fun. – All right. | -你们好好玩 -好 | 
| [11:31] | Thanks. Well, feel better. | 谢谢 你保重 | 
| [11:33] | – Yeah. – I’m sorry. | -嗯 -抱歉 | 
| [11:34] | – Bye. – Gosh. | -拜拜 -天哪 | 
| [11:35] | Bye. Bye, Phil. Thank you. | 拜拜 菲尔 谢谢 | 
| [11:36] | – See you, buddy. – Yup. Yup. | -回见 哥们 -好 好 | 
| [11:40] | And that’s the Pilbasian nudge. | 菲尔贝森式牵线搭桥成功 | 
| [11:43] | You want some soup? | 你要喝汤吗 | 
| [11:55] | Gonna bump ya. | 要撞你了哦 | 
| [11:56] | Oh. Oh, yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [11:59] | Oh, you having fun, playing around on your little date? | 玩的开心吗 俩人小约会啊 | 
| [12:04] | She makes it seem like she’s having fun by laughing, | 虽然她好像笑得很开心 | 
| [12:07] | but I know what her real laugh’s like. | 但我知道她那不是真笑 | 
| [12:11] | God. | 天哪 | 
| [12:12] | What a waste of an afternoon for her. | 真是浪费她的时间啊 | 
| [12:15] | Break something in the parking lot. | 好像打坏停车场里的东西了 | 
| [12:17] | – Senor Goodtimes. – That’s my goal. | -美好时光先生那里 -那是我的目标 | 
| [12:18] | Got it. I can feel it. | 知道 我能感觉到 | 
| [12:23] | Oh, my goodness! | 天哪 | 
| [12:24] | Oh, playing normal golf at a putt-putt place. | 玩高尔夫都玩出声音啊 | 
| [12:27] | How original! | 真有创意 | 
| [12:28] | I did that on, like, day one here. | 来的第一天我就玩过了 | 
| [12:32] | Can’t you get it through your head, dude? | 你就不明白吗 哥们 | 
| [12:34] | You’re in the friend zone! | 你跟她只能做朋友 | 
| [12:35] | – Ready? – Yes. | -准备好了吗 -嗯 | 
| [12:36] | – Eyes closed. – Okay. | -闭上眼睛 -好 | 
| [12:43] | Easy. Sour apple. | 简单 青苹果味 | 
| [12:44] | You are good. | 你太厉害了 | 
| [12:46] | – All right, your turn. Ready? – Okay. | -到你了 准备好了吗 -好了 | 
| [12:49] | Don’t give me licorice again. | 不要给我甘草味的了 | 
| [12:50] | What kind of guy do you think I am, huh? | 我是那样的人吗 | 
| [12:54] | – Todd. Ew! Todd! – I didn’t know that was licorice. | -陶德 又来 -我不知道那是甘草味的 | 
| [12:56] | – I didn’t know it was licorice. – Jellybean shower for you. | -我真的不知道 -软糖雨攻击 | 
| [12:58] | Okay. I swear I didn’t know. | 我真的不是故意的 | 
| [13:01] | – You’re getting a jellybean shower. – No! | -软糖雨攻击你 -不要 | 
| [13:03] | You are! | 接招吧 | 
| [13:04] | You’re gonna get it. | 让你也尝尝 | 
| [13:07] | You can’t be falling for this dude, can you? | 你不会爱上这家伙了吧 | 
| [13:11] | – Truce? – All right. | -休战 -好 | 
| [13:13] | Nah, you’re just friends. | 不 你们只是朋友 | 
| [13:21] | Carol, I don’t want to demean your system here, | 卡萝尔 我不是说你这样不好 | 
| [13:23] | but it’s just so elaborate. | 但是也太费劲了 | 
| [13:26] | You just have a rag and a brush? | 直接拿抹布刷子洗洗不就行了 | 
| [13:27] | Just keep spinning. | 你继续转吧 | 
| [13:31] | Oh, I heard Melissa and Todd had a really fun time today. | 我听说今天梅丽莎和陶德玩得很开心 | 
| [13:34] | – Is that so? – That is so. | -是吗 -是呀 | 
| [13:37] | And, uh, they’re going on another date tomorrow. | 他们明天要再去约会 | 
| [13:39] | – What? – Yeah, a tennis date. | -什么 -网球约会 | 
| [13:43] | I told you all they needed was a little nudge. | 我就说他们只需要牵个线搭个桥 | 
| [13:45] | Carol, will you stop nudging them? | 卡萝尔 你能别撮合他们了吗 | 
| [13:48] | It’s just wrong! | 那样不对 | 
| [13:48] | I mean, you’re trying to play God. | 你这是想扮演上帝 | 
| [13:50] | That’s enough nudges! | 不要再干预他们了 | 
| [13:52] | This one wasn’t me. | 这次不是我撮合的 | 
| [13:53] | Melissa asked Todd. | 是梅丽莎邀请的陶德 | 
| [13:56] | She did? | 真的吗 | 
| [13:57] | That’s the power of the Pilbasian nudge. | 这就是菲尔贝森式牵线搭桥的力量 | 
| [14:00] | It’s like a Slinky. | 就像穿紧身裤一样 | 
| [14:01] | I just give them the initial push, | 就开始使劲推推拉拉 | 
| [14:03] | and they take the rest of the steps on their own. | 然后剩下的就水到渠成了 | 
| [14:05] | You know what, Carol? | 你知道吗 卡萝尔 | 
| [14:07] | Maybe we should join them. | 我们应该跟他们一起 | 
| [14:08] | I think we should let them be alone together. | 我觉得让他们俩去就行 我们别去碍事 | 
| [14:11] | Well, this is a really critical time for them. | 现在这个阶段对他们来说非常重要 | 
| [14:13] | You know, one false move, and the whole thing could be off. | 要是一步走错 整件事就毁了 | 
| [14:16] | Phil Miller, getting in on the nudge game, huh? | 菲尔·米勒 你终于来劲了啊 | 
| [14:19] | I just want to be there to make sure | 我只是想陪着他们 | 
| [14:20] | things go exactly how we want them to. | 确保一切按计划行事 | 
| [14:25] | All right, guys, | 好了 二位 | 
| [14:25] | – well, thanks again for letting us join here. – Yeah. | -再次感谢你们让我们一起参加 -是啊 | 
| [14:28] | – Keep in mind, I’ve never played before. – Thanks. | -记住 我这是第一次玩 -谢了 | 
| [14:30] | Well, don’t worry, Todd. You’re gonna be on my team. | 没事 陶德 我们俩一队 | 
| [14:32] | – I’ll show you the ropes. – Oh, no, no, no. | -我会指点你的 -不不不 | 
| [14:34] | I think Todd should be with Melissa. | 我觉得陶德该和梅丽莎一队 | 
| [14:35] | Oh, too late, Carol. I called him. | 你说晚了 卡萝尔 我已经要了他了 | 
| [14:40] | Okay, so, Melissa, why don’t you and Carol be shirts, | 好 梅丽莎 你和卡萝尔穿着上衣 | 
| [14:42] | and Todd and I will be skins? | 我和陶德脱了怎么样 | 
| [14:45] | Shirts and skins? You don’t do that in tennis. | 穿衣脱衣 打网球不用那样 | 
| [14:48] | Oh, no, not normally, but you know, | 通常是不用 但你也知道 | 
| [14:49] | Todd’s new to the game. | 陶德第一次玩 | 
| [14:50] | I think it’ll be easier for him to identify the teams | 我觉得我们脱了你们穿着 | 
| [14:53] | if we’re doing shirts and skins. | 他会更容易分辨队友 | 
| [14:54] | There’s a net separating the teams. | 分辨队友有网在呢 | 
| [14:56] | Yeah, but what if the net breaks? | 万一网破了呢 | 
| [14:57] | Oh, look at you. Got a little belly. | 你看看你 有小肚子了啊 | 
| [15:00] | No, I don’t. I do not. | 哪有 我才没有 | 
| [15:01] | Pop a skin. Come on. | 快啊 快脱了吧 | 
| [15:03] | Uh, you know, I don’t care. | 我不管了 | 
| [15:04] | I mean, it’s kind of hot out here anyway, so, | 反正天也热 所以 | 
| [15:06] | skins it is. | 脱就脱吧 | 
| [15:09] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 | 
| [15:10] | Todd, what happened? | 陶德 怎么回事 | 
| [15:12] | It’s pretty simple really. | 答案很简单 | 
| [15:13] | Just a long history of overeating. | 就是吃太多了吧 | 
| [15:16] | You mean the scar? | 你是说伤疤吗 | 
| [15:18] | Scar? | 伤疤 | 
| [15:20] | It’s disgusting, right? | 好恶心啊 对吧 | 
| [15:24] | I donated one of my kidneys to my foster brother Hector. | 我把一个肾捐给了义兄弟赫克托 | 
| [15:26] | – Oh, that is so sweet. – Todd. | -好伟大啊 -陶德 | 
| [15:29] | Tennis, anyone? | 打网球吧 | 
| [15:31] | It was about ten years ago. | 是十年前的事了 | 
| [15:33] | He had this disease where his kidneys couldn’t process sodium. | 他得了一种病 肾无法处理钠了 | 
| [15:36] | We could not find a donor. You know, so I got checked out. | 我们找不到捐赠者 所以我就去验了 | 
| [15:39] | – It was a match, and, uh… – Love serving love! | -结果匹配 -发球了啊 | 
| [15:40] | – A week later, we did the surgery. – Yeah. | -一周后 我们做了手术 -嗯 | 
| [15:42] | First, it was looking really good, you know? | 手术刚做完时情况真的很好 | 
| [15:43] | Love serving love. | 发球了啊 | 
| [15:44] | Hector was starting to get his color back. | 赫克托都开始恢复了 | 
| [15:47] | – And all of a sudden… – Okay, fault! | -可是突然 -发球失误 | 
| [15:49] | …his body rejected the kidney. | 他的身体对那个肾排异 | 
| [15:52] | Just like that, he was gone. | 就那样 他离开了人世 | 
| [15:55] | Let. | 重新发球 | 
| [15:57] | He was only 13. | 他当时只有13岁 | 
| [15:58] | Serving two! | 第二次发球 | 
| [15:59] | That’s horrible. | 太可怕了 | 
| [16:00] | – I’m so sorry. – Up! | -很遗憾 -发了 | 
| [16:02] | I’m sorry. I’m just gonna… | 不好意思 我先… | 
| [16:04] | Guys, we’re losing the light here! | 各位 再不玩就天黑了 | 
| [16:06] | Need a minute. Thank you. | 我先静一静 谢谢 | 
| [16:08] | Wait, Todd. Wait. | 等等 陶德 等等 | 
| [16:10] | Oh, poor guy. | 真可怜啊 | 
| [16:13] | – I’m gonna go check on Todd. – No, leave them alone! | -我去看看陶德 -不要去 别瞎掺和 | 
| [16:16] | I will. | 好的 | 
| [16:27] | Brilliant nudge. | 撮合得太成功了 | 
| [16:28] | How did you know about the scar? | 你怎么知道他有伤疤的 | 
| [16:31] | Just dumb luck, I guess. | 我走了狗屎运吧 | 
| [16:34] | Well, it worked perfectly. | 刚好达到预期效果 | 
| [16:46] | Got to stop this. Got to stop this. | 必须阻止 必须阻止 | 
| [16:48] | Got to do something to stop this. Stop this. | 必须做点什么阻止 阻止 | 
| [16:52] | Hey! Just checking in to see how you’re doing tonight. | 我来看看你今晚还好吗 | 
| [16:56] | I’m fine. | 挺好的 | 
| [16:57] | Good, good. Good. | 那就好 那就好 | 
| [17:00] | So, uh, Todd, huh? | 陶德啊 | 
| [17:03] | What a guy. | 真厉害 | 
| [17:05] | Yeah, he’s a great guy. | 对 他是个好人 | 
| [17:06] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [17:07] | Just a big ol’ breath of fresh air, or… | 真是让人眼前一亮啊 或者 | 
| [17:10] | seems like it right now at least, huh? | 至少现在是这样的 对吧 | 
| [17:12] | How so? | 怎么了 | 
| [17:15] | I have a lot of experience with the fat community. | 我跟胖子相处过很多 | 
| [17:19] | In the old world, all of my friends were fats. | 以前的时候 我的朋友都是胖子 | 
| [17:21] | You know, just every last one of them. | 每一个朋友都是胖子 | 
| [17:23] | My skinniest friend was 225, and he was five foot, two. | 我最瘦的朋友有102公斤 而他只有一米五高 | 
| [17:26] | So I know the mindset of the fats very well. | 所以我非常了解胖子的想法 | 
| [17:29] | And what is the mindset? | 什么想法 | 
| [17:31] | Fats are very loose with the facts. | 胖子都不知节制 | 
| [17:33] | You know, they’ve been ridiculed their whole lives, so they, | 他们一生都被人嘲笑 所以他们 | 
| [17:36] | you know… they pump up their stats. | 你懂的 他们喜欢吹牛 | 
| [17:38] | For instance, a fat who works in a mailroom might | 比如 在收发室干活的胖子 | 
| [17:40] | claim at a cocktail party that they’re the CEO of the company. | 会在鸡尾酒会上说自己是公司总裁 | 
| [17:43] | That kind of stuff. | 就类似的事 | 
| [17:45] | You know, I hate to say this, I really do, but… | 我真的不想这么跟你说 真的 但 | 
| [17:49] | it’s hard to trust fats. | 胖子不可信 | 
| [17:51] | You are such an ass. | 你真是个混蛋 | 
| [17:53] | I’m concerned about you. | 我是关心你 | 
| [17:54] | Wait! Wait! Wait! Melissa! | 等等 等等 梅丽莎 | 
| [17:55] | Come on, I’m trying to help you here! | 开门啊 我是想帮你 | 
| [17:59] | Damn it! | 该死 | 
| [18:13] | Melissa! | 梅丽莎 | 
| [18:15] | I’m sorry. Todd’s a great guy. | 对不起 陶德是个好人 | 
| [18:17] | He didn’t deserve this. | 我不该那样说他 | 
| [18:19] | I think I’m going crazy. | 我应该是疯了 | 
| [18:24] | Look, for the last two years, I’ve… | 过去两年来 我一直… | 
| [18:27] | All I’ve been doing is, like, going around | 我一直到处喝酒 | 
| [18:29] | drinking and breaking stuff | 砸东西 | 
| [18:31] | and-and talking to sports balls like they were people. | 还有把球当人跟他们说话 | 
| [18:35] | But now that actual people are here, I… | 但现在真有人来了 我… | 
| [18:38] | You know, I’m still trying to figure out how to talk to ’em. | 我还在努力想办法跟他们正常交流 | 
| [18:41] | So… you’re right. | 所以 你说得对 | 
| [18:44] | I’m an ass. | 我是个混蛋 | 
| [18:47] | But whether you believe it or not, | 不管你信不信 | 
| [18:48] | I’m-I’m really, really sorry. | 我真的真的很抱歉 | 
| [18:52] | Okay. Good night. | 好吧 晚安 | 
| [19:02] | You talk to sports balls? | 你跟球说话吗 | 
| [19:04] | And that’s Bryce, and that is Antawn | 那是布莱斯 那是安托万 | 
| [19:07] | and Diego and Gary. | 那是迭戈和加里 | 
| [19:09] | Gary’s like my best friend. | 加里是我最好的朋友 | 
| [19:12] | – Nice to meet you. – Yeah. | -幸会 -是啊 | 
| [19:14] | Thanks for showing me this. | 谢谢你带我来看 | 
| [19:15] | That explains a lot, actually. | 这样我就明白了 | 
| [19:17] | Yeah. I know. | 嗯 我知道 | 
| [19:19] | You want a whiskey? | 要喝威士忌吗 | 
| [19:20] | – Sure. – Okay. | -好啊 -好 | 
| [19:22] | All right. | 来 | 
| [19:24] | Phil, can I ask you something? | 菲尔 我能问你件事吗 | 
| [19:27] | Sure. | 好啊 | 
| [19:28] | What’s your favorite movie? | 你最喜欢的电影是什么 | 
| [19:33] | What is my favorite movie? | 我最喜欢的电影是什么 | 
| [19:38] | The Godfather. | 《教父》 | 
| [19:39] | Why didn’t you just say that? | 你为什么不直说呢 | 
| [19:41] | I don’t know. I just… I don’t know. | 不知道 我…真的不知道 | 
| [19:43] | The Godfather is like my second favorite movie. | 《教父》是我第二最喜欢的电影 | 
| [19:46] | And Tom Hanks is phenomenal in it. | 汤姆·汉克斯在里面演技爆表 | 
| [19:51] | I deserved that. I did deserve that. | 我应该说的 应该直说的 | 
| [19:53] | Just be honest with me about stuff. | 有事你得跟我说实话 | 
| [19:57] | Yeah? | 可以吗 | 
| [19:58] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [20:00] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 | 
| [20:02] | Well, here goes nothing. | 其实没什么事 | 
| [20:10] | You… were the one I was waiting for. | 你…才是我等的那个人 | 
| [20:15] | From the moment I met you, | 从我见到你那一刻起 | 
| [20:17] | you took my breath away. | 你就把我惊艳到了 | 
| [20:18] | I mean, I’ve never felt this way about anybody else before. | 从没有别人给过我这种感觉 | 
| [20:24] | And… when I’m around you, I’m a frigging idiot. | 我一见到你 就变成了傻子 | 
| [20:26] | I say the dumbest things. | 我会说最蠢的话 | 
| [20:28] | Because I can’t think straight. | 因为我无法正常思考了 | 
| [20:30] | Because… when I look into your eyes, | 因为…我看着你的眼睛时 | 
| [20:34] | all I can think about is | 我满脑子就只想到 | 
| [20:35] | how every minute of every day | 每天每时每刻每分每秒 | 
| [20:39] | I want to be looking into those eyes. | 我就只想看着你的眼睛 | 
| [20:43] | I think I’m falling in love with you. | 我好像爱上你了 | 
| [20:47] | Is there any chance | 你对我 | 
| [20:48] | that you would feel that same way about me? | 有没有同样的感觉 | 
| [20:54] | No. | 没有 | 
| [21:03] | So I was gonna say all that stuff to Carol. | 我打算把刚才那些话说给卡萝尔听的 | 
| [21:06] | What do you think? Any notes? | 你觉得怎么样 有需要改进的地方吗 | 
| [21:08] | No, I think Carol will love that. | 没有 卡萝尔听了一定会很高兴 | 
| [21:10] | Yeah, good. Okay, that’s what I was thinking, too. | 那就好 我也是这样想的 | 
| [21:12] | Yeah, I’ll just keep it exactly the same for Carol. Yeah. | 我会一字不落说给卡萝尔听的 没问题 |