时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | I think I’m falling in love with you. | 我觉得我爱上你了 |
[00:21] | Is there any chance that you would feel that same way about me? | 你对我有没有同样的感觉 |
[00:24] | No. | 没有 |
[00:26] | So I was gonna say all that stuff to Carol. | 我打算把刚才那些话说给卡萝尔听的 |
[00:31] | And if I’m being completely honest, | 坦白说 |
[00:35] | I think I’m falling in love with you. | 我觉得我爱上你了 |
[00:39] | Is there any chance that you’re feeling the same way about me? | 你对我有没有同样的感觉 |
[00:45] | No. | 没有 |
[00:50] | What I feel is so much deeper than love. | 我对你的感觉比爱深沉多了 |
[01:12] | I choose you. | 我选择你 |
[01:15] | I choose you, Phil Miller. | 我选择你 菲尔·米勒 |
[01:24] | I choose you, Phil Miller. | 我选择你 菲尔·米勒 |
[01:37] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[01:47] | Oh, sorry about that. I woke up for a second. | 抱歉 我刚才突然醒了 |
[01:50] | No problem. | 没关系 |
[01:52] | Yeah, it’s okay, buddy. | 是啊 没关系的 伙计 |
[02:03] | – I need to talk to you. – Carol! | -我得和你谈谈 -卡萝尔 |
[02:05] | How many times have I told you this is my private time?! | 我跟你说过多少次了 这是我的私人时间 |
[02:07] | Your private time is poisoning the neighborhood, okay? | 你的私人时间正在毒害你的邻居你知道吗 |
[02:10] | This is Stink City, Phil. | 这简直是恶臭之城 菲尔 |
[02:12] | You know what, Carol, just… | 你知道吗 卡萝尔 你… |
[02:15] | Do I go into your house | 我有突然进去你的房子 |
[02:16] | and tell you what to do with your little lady turds? | 然后对你的女士便便指指点点过吗 |
[02:17] | No, and you never will. | 没有 而且你也没机会那样 |
[02:19] | Because I don’t go to Brown Town in my house. | 因为我不会在自己家便便 |
[02:21] | What? Where do you do it? | 什么 那你去哪里 |
[02:22] | Various mid-range hotels. | 有很多小旅馆 |
[02:24] | Ugh, gross. | 真恶心 |
[02:25] | You got to do something about this. | 你得把这个解决了 |
[02:27] | I can’t walk around with “Alpine blast” dryer sheets | 我不能每天都用纸巾塞着鼻子 |
[02:29] | up my nose every goldarn day. | 到处走啊 |
[02:31] | This isn’t my look. | 我不要这么丑 |
[02:33] | I’m a lady. | 我可是个淑女呢 |
[02:34] | Carol, I will not be cowed by your bullying! | 卡萝尔 我不会向你的淫威屈服的 |
[02:37] | So please go, okay? Now. | 你快走吧 行吗 马上走 |
[02:39] | I-I’m afraid I insist. | 我坚持 |
[02:42] | What’s got your goat today? | 今天谁又惹你了 |
[02:44] | I’m just cranky ’cause I didn’t sleep last night | 我昨晚没睡好所以很暴躁 |
[02:45] | because of that stupid song coming from Melissa’s house. | 因为梅丽莎家昨晚一直在放奇怪的音乐 |
[02:48] | Ah, I can’t hear anything over my sleep apnea machine. | 睡在我的睡眠呼吸暂停机上我什么也听不到 |
[02:51] | Well, if you didn’t have your sleep machine on, | 你要是不用那个机器的话 |
[02:53] | you would have heard that song all night long. | 那你一整夜都能听到那首歌 |
[02:54] | Oh, I love that song. | 我超喜欢那首歌的 |
[02:56] | *All night long* | *一整夜* |
[02:58] | – Carol. – All night. | -卡萝尔 -一整夜 |
[02:59] | *All night* | *一整夜* |
[03:00] | You sing the echo. | 你来唱和声 |
[03:02] | *All night long* | *一整夜* |
[03:04] | *All night* | *一整夜* |
[03:05] | That’s my karaoke go-to. | 这是我最拿手的一首歌了 |
[03:06] | It-it wasn’t that song. | 不 不是这首歌 |
[03:08] | You said I would have heard that song, “All Night Long.” | 是你说我会听到那首歌《一整夜》的 |
[03:10] | It was some other song. | 是别的歌 |
[03:11] | But that other song you would have heard all night long. | 但你会整夜都听到那首别的歌 |
[03:15] | Hmm, interesting. | 有意思 |
[03:16] | Maybe Melissa and Todd were having a little jamba jamba. | 也许梅丽莎和陶德在做爱做的事呢 |
[03:20] | Carol, if you’re referring to sex, | 卡萝尔 如果你是说他们在滚床单的话 |
[03:22] | it’s extremely unlikely. | 那你就真的想多了 |
[03:23] | I mean, they just met a few days ago. | 他们才认识几天啊 |
[03:25] | You proposed to me after a few days. | 你才认识我几天就向我求婚了呢 |
[03:28] | Love moves fast in this new world. | 在这个新世界 爱情节奏是很快的 |
[03:30] | Well, I’m off to the Wyndham. | 我要去温德姆[酒店]了 |
[03:43] | – Hey, bud. – Hey, Phil. | -你好啊 老兄 -你好 菲尔 |
[03:44] | Top of the morning. How you doing? | 早上好 你怎么样 |
[03:46] | Oh, you know, just enjoying this beautiful day. | 我就是在享受生活啦 |
[03:50] | Somebody woke up on the right side of the bed. | 有人今天心情很不错啊 |
[03:52] | You get a lot of sleep last night? | 你昨晚睡得好吗 |
[03:54] | Yeah, sure did. | 当然睡得很好 |
[03:55] | ‘Cause there was this song playing | 可是梅丽莎家昨晚 |
[03:56] | over at Melissa’s house all night long. | 放了一整夜的歌啊 |
[03:58] | Not the Lionel Richie song “All Night Long.” | 我不是说莱昂纳尔·里奇的那首歌 |
[04:00] | Want to make that clear. | 免得你误解了 |
[04:01] | But, uh, yeah, this other song– did you hear that, too? | 是另一首歌 你也听到了吗 |
[04:04] | Oh, we were… | 我们当时在… |
[04:06] | I mean, excuse me, she was… | 我是说 抱歉 她… |
[04:07] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[04:08] | Yes, I did hear it a little bit, but I… | 是 我听到了一点 但是我… |
[04:10] | Todd… | 陶德… |
[04:15] | Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[04:15] | Slipped a little “we” in there, didn’t you? | 说漏嘴了吧 你说”我们” |
[04:18] | Did I? | 我有吗 |
[04:19] | Yeah, you did. | 是啊 你说了 |
[04:20] | Come on. | 说嘛 |
[04:21] | The jig is up. What happened? | 你已经被我识破了 发生了什么 |
[04:25] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[04:29] | I don’t know… I don’t know what you’re talking about, Phil. I don’t. | 我不知道 我不知道你在说什么 菲尔 |
[04:31] | – Broham. – Broham. | -我们可是好兄弟呢 -好兄弟 |
[04:33] | – Toddler. – Yeah. | -小陶陶 -诶 |
[04:35] | I want some deets, and I want them pronto, okay? | 我想知道细节 快告诉我 好吗 |
[04:38] | Hit me up, my main man. | 告诉我嘛 好兄弟 |
[04:40] | What is up with you and Melissa? | 你和梅丽莎到底怎么了 |
[04:42] | Nothing, Phil. | 没怎么 菲尔 |
[04:44] | – Hey, Todd. – Yeah. | -陶德 -怎么了 |
[04:47] | It’s me. | 是我啊 |
[04:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:53] | Bro to bro. | 兄弟之间的谈话 |
[04:54] | That’s the only way I play it. | 你放心好了 |
[04:58] | We did it, Phil. | 我们做了 菲尔 |
[05:00] | Melissa and I had sex. | 梅丽莎和我上床了 |
[05:04] | No. | 不 |
[05:07] | Way. | 可能 |
[05:10] | No way. | 不可能吧 |
[05:12] | And it was like a dream. | 简直就像是做梦一样 |
[05:15] | We were just hanging out at her house, | 我们就是在她家里玩了玩 |
[05:17] | drinking wine, | 喝了点酒 |
[05:18] | and then all of a sudden, out of nowhere, | 然后突然的 不知怎么的 |
[05:20] | – we just started kissing, you know? – Yeah. | -我们开始接吻了 你知道吗 -嗯 |
[05:22] | Anyways, after, like, an hour of making out, | 然后 亲吻抚摸了一个小时之后 |
[05:25] | she grabs me by the arm, | 她抓着我的胳膊 |
[05:26] | leads me upstairs, | 把我带上了楼 |
[05:28] | and we just started going at it. | 然后我们就开始做了 |
[05:30] | I know. Then that song got stuck on repeat. | 是啊 然后那首歌卡住了 不停重播 |
[05:32] | I’m so sorry, man. | 我很抱歉 兄弟 |
[05:34] | Then it kind of became our sex song. | 然后它变成了我们的性爱之歌 |
[05:37] | – Awesome. – Yeah. | -太棒了 是啊 |
[05:39] | Our sex song– I’ve never had a sex song before. | 性爱之歌 我以前从没有过呢 |
[05:41] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[05:43] | It was the… | 简直是… |
[05:45] | greatest night of my life. | 我这辈子最美好的一晚了 |
[05:47] | I can’t stop giggling, you know. | 我一直傻笑个不停 |
[05:48] | I’m just so happy. | 我就是太高兴了 |
[05:51] | Happy for you. | 真为你高兴 |
[05:56] | – Hey, Phil. – Hey. | -你好啊 菲尔 -你好 |
[05:57] | Uh, Todd, could you come over to my place? | 陶德 你能来一下我家吗 |
[05:59] | I need some help with that thing. | 我需要你帮我一下 |
[06:02] | Maybe I could help. | 也许我也能帮 |
[06:03] | I-I’m pretty good with… things. | 我特别擅长帮助 他人 |
[06:05] | No, it’s a project Todd already started on. | 不用了 这事陶德已经开了个头了 |
[06:09] | Sure, I’ll jump, uh, right on that. | 好的 我马上就来 |
[06:11] | Great. | 好的 |
[06:14] | She’s talking about sex. | 她是在说要和我上床 |
[06:16] | Can you believe it? | 你敢信吗 |
[06:19] | This is my life now. | 人生真是太美好了 |
[06:34] | Good for him. Happy for him. | 为他骄傲 为他自豪 |
[06:36] | That’s great, that’s great. | 太棒了 太棒了 |
[06:37] | Yeah, I can’t think of a person… | 是啊 我也想不到 |
[06:39] | person I’d rather have this happen to. | 我更希望这事发生在另一个人身上 |
[06:40] | He deserves this. He’s a good person. | 这是他应得的 他是个好人 |
[07:05] | Would you give it a frigging rest already?! | 们他妈就不能停一下吗 |
[07:18] | How’s your oatmeal? | 你的燕麦片怎么样 |
[07:21] | Fine. | 不错 |
[07:22] | Oh, did you make any progress cleaning out | 对了 你有开始清理那个 |
[07:24] | that disgusting toilet pool? | 令人作呕的便池吗 |
[07:28] | Yeah. | 有啊 |
[07:30] | Phil? | 菲尔 |
[07:30] | Did you really work on it, or are you just telling me you did? | 你是真的开始了 还是在敷衍我 |
[07:34] | I’m just telling you I did. | 我是在敷衍你 |
[07:45] | I talked to Melissa today. | 我今天和梅丽莎聊了聊 |
[07:47] | She told me that she and Todd are doing it left and right. | 她说她和陶德各种都做过了 |
[07:51] | Like, sexually. Did you know that? | 我是说性事 你知道吗 |
[07:53] | Carol, can we please not talk about this? | 卡萝尔 我们能别谈这个吗 |
[07:55] | Of course. | 当然 |
[07:56] | It’s not breakfast conversation. | 早餐不宜谈这个 |
[08:04] | Well, there they go again. | 他们又来了 |
[08:06] | Why are you so cranky? | 你为什么这么暴躁 |
[08:07] | Carol, I’m not a crank. | 卡萝尔 我不是个暴躁的人 |
[08:09] | It’s just– what they’re doing is unacceptable. | 只是 他们做的事让人接受不了 |
[08:12] | They know we know it means they’re having sex. | 他们明知一放这歌我们就知道他们在做 |
[08:15] | And they just keep playing that song day after day after day. | 他们还一直每天每天的都放这首歌 |
[08:18] | Well, if you have such a problem with it, | 如果你真的忍受不了 |
[08:20] | why don’t you go fix it? | 你为什么不去解决这事 |
[08:21] | I mean, you are the president of the United States. | 你可是美国总统啊 |
[08:24] | Carol, that’s not how it works. | 卡萝尔 不是这样的 |
[08:26] | All right, let’s get this party started, raise the roof. | 好吧 派对开始 让我们开始疯狂吧 |
[08:30] | Look, I thought that since there are four of us here now, | 我是这样想的 我们现在有四个人了 |
[08:32] | and a community is forming, | 已经形成了一个小社区 |
[08:34] | it might be a good idea to get together, like, a… | 我觉得聚在一起是个好主意 |
[08:35] | a weekly town hall meeting or something, | 开个每周一次的市政厅会议啥的 |
[08:37] | where we can air our grievances and stuff like that. | 在这里我们能尽情发泄我们的不满什么的 |
[08:40] | That’s why I got this. | 所以我准备了这个 |
[08:42] | What is this bad boy? | 这家伙是什么呢 |
[08:44] | This is called “The Grievance Board.” | 这个就是 抱怨板 |
[08:46] | Stop pinching me. | 别捏我 |
[08:47] | – Guys? We listening here? – Yes. | -伙计们 有在听吗 -有的 |
[08:49] | Okay, good, ’cause this is really cool stuff. | 那好 因为这个真的很棒 |
[08:52] | You listening or are you pinching? | 你是在听还是在捏 |
[08:54] | – We’re listening. – Both. | -我们在听 -都有 |
[08:55] | Okay, so when you have a complaint, | 好的 当你有事想要抱怨的时候 |
[08:58] | all you do is you write it up on the board, | 你只需要把它写到这个板子上 |
[09:00] | then we can vote on this stuff. | 然后我们对上面的事进行投票 |
[09:01] | Now, how does the voting process work? | 那么这个投票过程是怎么样的呢 |
[09:03] | I’m about to tell you. | 马上告诉大家 |
[09:04] | Say you want to make ice cream illegal, | 比如说 如果你想让吃冰淇淋违法 |
[09:06] | which is crazy because ice cream is delicious, | 这个想法简直是疯了 因为冰淇淋太好吃了 |
[09:08] | but what I would do is write up on the board, | 但我要做的就是把它写到这个板子上 |
[09:10] | “ice cream should be illegal,” | “吃冰淇淋应属于违法行为” |
[09:12] | then I would motion for a vote… | 然后我会动议投票… |
[09:13] | Okay, I would like to vote to keep ice cream legal. | 好 我投吃冰淇淋合法 |
[09:17] | Carol, that was an example. | 卡萝尔 我只是举个例子 |
[09:18] | Ice cream remains legal. | 吃冰淇淋仍然合法 |
[09:19] | Boom. | 棒 |
[09:22] | Boom, indeed. | 确实棒 |
[09:23] | That leads me to a motion that I’d like to make. | 这让我想到了下一项动议 |
[09:25] | Since we’re trying to form a family-friendly community, | 鉴于我们正努力营造一个家庭友好型社区 |
[09:28] | our sexual dalliances cannot be so frigging in-your-face. | 所以我们的性行为不能太放肆 |
[09:31] | And I am looking at you, Todd and Melissa. | 我说你们呢 陶德和梅丽莎 |
[09:33] | I’m so happy for you guys, believe me. | 虽然我真心为你们高兴 |
[09:35] | But I also have to look ahead to the future, okay? | 但我也得为将来考虑 |
[09:37] | And that’s why I’m proposing | 所以我动议制定 |
[09:39] | a rigid sexual curfew-slash-noise ordinance. | 严格的性爱宵禁/噪音规定 |
[09:42] | Phil, I don’t think what Todd and I do is any of your business. | 菲尔 我和陶德做什么不关你的事 |
[09:45] | Uh, yes, it is. | 当然关我的事 |
[09:48] | She doesn’t know. | 她不知道 |
[09:49] | – They don’t know. – Know what? | -他们不知道 -知道什么 |
[09:51] | Phil’s the president. | 菲尔是总统 |
[09:53] | Of what? | 什么总统 |
[09:54] | Of the United States of frigging America. | 美利坚合众国总统 |
[09:56] | We had a vote. It was unanimous. | 我们匿名投票选举出来的 |
[09:58] | Yeah, so are we done? | 对 这下知道了吗 |
[10:00] | Seriously? That’s ridiculous. | 你们在搞笑吗 |
[10:01] | It’s called democracy, Melissa. | 这叫民主 梅丽莎 |
[10:03] | – Maybe you’ve heard of it? – Oh, I’ve heard of it. | -你听说过吗 -当然听说过 |
[10:04] | I’m just concerned that you’re in charge of it. | 我只是不放心让你当总统 |
[10:07] | Well, Melissa, that’s a good lesson for you, then. | 梅丽莎 那你要好好吸取教训了 |
[10:08] | Maybe next time, you’ll rock the vote. | 可能下次你会赢吧 |
[10:10] | Okay, all in favor of the rigid sex restrictions? | 好 同意严格的性爱规定的人 |
[10:14] | Raise those hands. | 请举手 |
[10:16] | We got one vote already. | 这边已经有一票了 |
[10:17] | Any other votes? | 还有人赞成吗 |
[10:20] | Really, nobody? | 真没别人了吗 |
[10:23] | I’d like to propose that when you visit your neighbor, | 我想提议你去邻居家时 |
[10:24] | you have to be wearing a shirt. | 必须穿衣服 |
[10:26] | We live in Tucson. | 我们这里是图森 |
[10:27] | I, uh, propose that this lady stop being so darn sexy. | 我提议 禁止这位美女如此惹火 |
[10:30] | Guys, let’s keep to real motions, please. | 各位 我们说正事好吗 |
[10:33] | I have a real motion. | 我有项动议 |
[10:34] | I think Phil should have to clean out his toilet pool. | 我觉得菲尔得把他的便池清理干净 |
[10:37] | I second that. | 我附议 |
[10:37] | All right, we’ve done enough voting for tonight. | 好 今晚投票到此结束 |
[10:39] | No, we should definitely vote on this one. | 不 这个绝对得投票投出结果 |
[10:40] | All in favor of Phil cleaning out his toilet pool? | 同意菲尔清理干净他的便池的人有谁 |
[10:42] | Motion to adjourn! | 休会 |
[10:48] | Todd, come on, bro. | 陶德 拜托别这样 |
[10:50] | I’m sorry, Phil, it’s really… it’s wafting. | 抱歉菲尔 味道实在是太臭了 |
[10:54] | Well, it’s final. | 那就这么决定了 |
[10:54] | Phil has to clean out his toilet pool. Yes. | 菲尔必须清理他的便池 棒 |
[10:57] | How’s that for rocking the vote? | 这次投票爽吧 |
[10:59] | – Come on, Todd. – Yeah. | -走吧陶德 -嗯 |
[11:05] | Good meeting. | 会议太棒了 |
[12:20] | Phil? | 菲尔 |
[12:25] | Phil? | 菲尔 |
[12:27] | Phil…?! | 菲尔 |
[12:29] | Phil! | 菲尔 |
[12:32] | S-Sorry, is this a bad time? | 抱歉 你现在不方便吗 |
[12:34] | No, no, no, no, just having a little cry. | 不不不 我就哭一哭而已 |
[12:37] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[12:38] | Do you mind if I change into something | 我能先去换一身 |
[12:40] | that’s got a little less poo on it? | 不带这么多便便的衣服吗 |
[12:42] | Uh, sure. | 当然 |
[12:45] | So, uh, what’s up? | 话说 怎么了 |
[12:48] | I just… | 我… |
[12:50] | came to apologize. | 是来道歉的 |
[12:51] | For all the noise. | 抱歉搞出那么大动静 |
[12:53] | You know. The song. | 就是我们放的那首歌 |
[12:54] | Oh, no worries. | 没事 |
[12:56] | No, it-it was insensitive. | 是我们考虑不周 |
[12:58] | Especially after the talk we had | 尤其是在我们谈过 |
[13:00] | about your feelings for me. | 你对我的感受之后 |
[13:02] | What? Are you still talking about that talk? | 什么 你说的是那场谈话吗 |
[13:04] | That was an admission of love for Carol. | 我那是承认对卡萝尔的爱而已 |
[13:07] | How can I make that more clear to you? | 我要怎么说你才肯信我 |
[13:09] | That’s so cute that you think that was meant for you. | 你竟然以为那番话是对你说的 太可爱了 |
[13:14] | Phil, drop the act. | 菲尔 不要装了 |
[13:15] | Drop what act? | 我装什么了 |
[13:17] | Wha…? | 开玩笑 |
[13:19] | Just be a real person. | 你就别装了 |
[13:20] | I just keep thinking about how close we came to, you know… | 我就一直想我们差点就… |
[13:26] | Yeah. …doing it. Boning. | 差点就…做了…爱了 |
[13:28] | Yeah, I got what… where you were going there. | 我知道…你都到了那一步了 |
[13:30] | And now you and Todd are, you know… | 可现在你和陶德却… |
[13:33] | – doing it. Having sex. – Yeah, again, | -如胶似漆 -嗯 还是那句话 |
[13:35] | – Boning. – Got it. | -做了爱了 -我懂 |
[13:36] | – You know, it’s weird how life works. – Yeah. | -世事真是无常 -是啊 |
[13:38] | All the “What ifs.” | 生命中充满”如果” |
[13:39] | Like, you think, what if Todd had never seen those fireworks | 如果陶德没有看到我放的烟花 |
[13:43] | and left Tucson? | 径直离开图森了 |
[13:45] | Then we would have never met him. | 那我们就没机会认识他了 |
[13:46] | Then you and I would be, you know… | 那你跟我就会…你懂的… |
[13:48] | Uh, Phil. | 菲尔 |
[13:49] | – …currently boning. – Phil. | -就会正如胶似漆了 -菲尔 |
[13:51] | – Knocking boots. – Yeah. | -性福生活 -嗯 |
[13:53] | Getting those boots together and knocking… | 性福地在一起… |
[13:55] | Phil, let’s just not… | 菲尔 不要… |
[13:56] | just can’t go down that road. | 不要再说这个了 |
[13:58] | ‘Cause Todd is here now. | 现在陶德来了 |
[13:59] | We were on that road. | 我们就差一点 |
[14:00] | We were wearing those boots. | 就差那么一点点 |
[14:02] | – On that road. – Phil… | -就差一点点 -菲尔 |
[14:04] | Todd’s here. | 陶德来了 |
[14:09] | Okay? | 到此为止好吗 |
[14:11] | But can I just ask? | 我能问一句吗 |
[14:14] | If Todd wasn’t here…? | 如果陶德没来… |
[14:16] | Todd is here. | 这个没有如果 |
[14:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:26] | Todd’s here. | 没有如果 |
[14:45] | Todd’s here. | 陶德来了 |
[14:49] | – Hey, Phil. – Hey, bud. | -你好啊 菲尔 -你好 哥们 |
[14:53] | You want to go for a ride? | 想一起出去兜风吗 |
[14:59] | You wouldn’t think it, you know, | 你肯定不会想到 |
[15:00] | ’cause she seems kind of, like, conservative and stuff, | 她表面上一副保守的样子 |
[15:03] | but she is just an animal in the sack. | 但一上床她就是禽兽 |
[15:06] | I mean, she is just… | 我是说她实在是… |
[15:09] | Yeah. My goodness, we just… | 天哪 我们… |
[15:12] | we’ll go at it for hours and hours. | 我们一战数小时 |
[15:14] | And, just, I feel like I’m a teenager again. | 我觉得自己好像又回到年轻时候了 |
[15:17] | We must have done it, I don’t know, | 我也记不清了 我们一定 |
[15:20] | seven, eight times. | 一夜七八次吧 |
[15:22] | That sounds great, that sounds nice. | 好棒 太棒了 |
[15:23] | Oh, my… | 天哪 |
[15:25] | I’m just still, like, vibrating. | 我好像还… 意犹未尽 |
[15:28] | As well you should be. | 这我理解 |
[15:32] | Well, I’m so excited to see this place. | 很高兴能到处逛逛 |
[15:35] | This is where you go to do all your thinking, huh? | 你就是在这里思考人生的对吧 |
[15:37] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[15:40] | It’s where it all happens. Yeah. | 一切都从这里开始 对 |
[15:42] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[15:43] | – Well, I’m sure it’s gonna be great. – Yeah. | -一定会很棒的 -嗯 |
[15:45] | I mean, it’d better be, right? | 最好如此 对吧 |
[15:48] | We’ve been driving for, like, three hours, man. | 我们都一路开了三个小时了 |
[15:55] | What? Did you hear something? | 什么 你听到什么了吗 |
[15:57] | No. | 没有啊 |
[15:58] | No, something outside the car, something with the wheels. | 车外面 轮胎发出的声音 |
[16:00] | It sounds like the back wheel on your side. | 好像是你那边的后轮胎 |
[16:03] | – Yeah, okay, if you could just, like, get out and take a look. – Sure. | -你能不能下去看看 -没问题 |
[16:15] | Yeah, you know, Phil, I don’t see anything. | 菲尔 没什么问题啊 |
[17:02] | No. | 不 |
[17:03] | No, no. | 不不 |
[18:24] | Oh, yeah, yeah. | 对 稍等 |
[18:28] | Oh, man. Nice try, Phil. | 天哪 得了吧 菲尔 |
[18:30] | I knew you were coming back the whole time. | 我就知道你会回来 |
[18:37] | All right, so how much longer till we get there? | 好嘞 还有多久才能到目的地 |
[18:42] | This is it. | 这里就是 |
[18:44] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[18:46] | Yeah, this is great. | 这里还真不错 |
[18:50] | I mean, it looks like the stuff we passed a couple hours ago, but… | 虽然跟几小时前我们经过的地方一样 但是 |
[18:54] | I’m just kidding. No, this is… this is great, man. | 我开玩笑 这里 这里很棒 兄弟 |
[18:57] | Well, uh, should we head back home? | 那我们可以回家了吗 |
[19:01] | You know, give me a minute. | 稍等一会儿 |
[19:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:28] | – Hey, Todd. – Yeah. | -陶德 -嗯 |
[19:32] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:33] | What are you sorry about? | 你有什么好对不起的 |
[19:35] | Just trust me. | 你相信我 |
[19:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:43] | Um, you-you don’t have anything to be sorry about. | 你没什么对不起我的 |
[19:48] | Can I tell you what I was thinking about when I was… | 你要听听我在你的思考之处时 |
[19:52] | thinking at your think spot? | 都在想什么吗 |
[19:55] | Yeah. What? | 想什么 |
[20:01] | You’re a really nice guy, Phil. | 你真的是个好人 菲尔 |
[20:10] | I could be nicer. | 我可以更好 |
[20:24] | Phil? | 菲尔 |
[20:25] | I’m in here, Carol. | 在这里呢 卡萝尔 |
[20:27] | I got your note. | 我看到你留的纸条了 |
[20:28] | What’s the big surprise? | 什么天大的惊喜 |
[20:29] | Carol, take out your dryer sheets. | 卡萝尔 把卫生纸从鼻孔里拿出来 |
[20:31] | Oh, not if my life depended on it. | 不行 我就靠这个活着呢 |
[20:33] | – Trust me on this– just stand still. – What are you doing? | -相信我 别动 -你干什么 |
[20:36] | – Trust me, trust me here. – Phil, no. | -相信我 过来 -菲尔 不要 |
[20:37] | – Phil, don’t do it. – Trust me. Trust me. | -菲尔 不要 -相信我 相信我 |
[20:38] | – No, Phil, no. No, Phil. – Trust me. | -不要 菲尔 不要 -相信我嘛 |
[20:40] | – Trust me. – Leave ’em. Leave ’em. | -相信我 -不要动 不要动 |
[20:41] | – Trust me. – Leave ’em. | -相信我 -不要动 |
[20:41] | Got ’em. Take a deep breath. | 好了 深呼吸 |
[20:43] | Come on, Carol. You can’t hold your breath forever. | 呼吸啊 卡萝尔 你不能憋气憋一辈子吧 |
[20:49] | You cleaned out your toilet pool. | 你把便池清理干净了 |
[20:50] | I sure did. | 那是当然 |
[20:52] | Yeah, I stayed up all night. | 我熬夜清理的呢 |
[20:53] | Look at you, you little pool cleaner, you. | 太棒了 你个清洁小能手 |
[20:56] | You must be pooped. | 一定沾了一身粑粑吧 |
[20:58] | Well, you know, I’m a nice person. | 我是个好人嘛 |
[20:59] | And that’s what nice people do. | 好人就该如此 |
[21:01] | Well, let me know next time you have to go number two. | 下次你要便便时记得告诉我 |
[21:03] | I’ll take you to the hotel. | 我带你去宾馆 |
[21:05] | Oh, it’s okay. I have it all worked out. | 没事 我都搞定了 |
[21:09] | Voila. | 看吧 |
[21:12] | A Porta Potti. | 便携式座便器 |
[21:13] | – Phil Miller, you never stop surprising me. – Thank you. | -菲尔·米勒 你一直让我惊喜不断 -谢谢 |