时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Look what I did. | 看看 我棒吧 |
[00:21] | Big news, everyone! | 重大消息 各位 |
[00:22] | I’m finally moving in with my husband! | 我终于要搬去跟我老公一起住了 |
[00:24] | Isn’t this great? | 是不是很棒啊 |
[00:26] | The best. | 棒呆了 |
[00:42] | Carol… Carol! | 卡萝尔 卡萝尔 |
[00:50] | Is everything okay? | 怎么了 |
[00:51] | You were making that sound again. | 你又发出那种声音了 |
[00:53] | All right. I gotta tighten up the mask. | 好吧 那我把面罩弄紧点 |
[00:55] | Just… I like to wear it loose so I don’t get pressure sores. | 为了避免长褥疮 我一般都戴得很松 |
[00:58] | But it’s a… trade-off, huh? | 但 互相体谅嘛 对吧 |
[01:00] | Yeah, yeah– do you have to wear that thing all the time? | 是啊 你一直都戴着那玩意儿吗 |
[01:03] | Oh, Phil– sleep apnea’s a part of who I am. | 菲尔 睡眠呼吸暂停器是我人生的一部分 |
[01:07] | Just like dandruff and aggressive night toots | 就像头皮屑和晚上震天的嘟嘟声 |
[01:10] | are a part of who you are. | 是你人生的一部分一样 |
[01:11] | Okay. Well, fine. | 好吧 |
[01:12] | Just please tighten the mask. | 那你记得把面罩弄紧点 |
[01:15] | – Yes, my prince. – Okay. | -遵命 王子殿下 -好吧 |
[01:23] | Okay. | 好了 |
[01:30] | Hey, Phil, | 菲尔 |
[01:32] | living together’s pretty fun, isn’t it? | 住在一起真挺好的 对吧 |
[01:34] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[01:38] | Quick good night kiss? | 给我一个晚安吻呗 |
[01:45] | Good night. | 安安 |
[01:49] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[02:10] | Carol? | 卡萝尔 |
[02:11] | What did you do to the Monet? | 你对莫奈的画做了什么 |
[02:15] | Well, this old thing didn’t have any life in it, | 这玩意上一点生机都没有 |
[02:17] | so I painted a fun little dog on it. | 所以我在上面画了一只可爱的小狗 |
[02:19] | I saw that. | 我看见了 |
[02:20] | Hi there, little guy. | 你好呀 小家伙 |
[02:22] | I call it Dog Bridge, by Monet and Carol. | 这幅画叫《狗之桥》 莫奈和卡萝尔合作 |
[02:26] | Isn’t it better? | 是不是好多了 |
[02:26] | No, it is not. | 不 并没有 |
[02:29] | Please don’t paint on my paintings. | 请不要再在我的画上乱涂鸦了 |
[02:42] | Wait, where are all my magazines? | 等等 我的杂志都去哪儿了 |
[02:44] | Oh, you mean the dirty magazines. | 你是说你的小黄书吗 |
[02:45] | Yes. Where are those? | 是啊 都去哪儿了 |
[02:47] | They’re in the garage in a box labeled “Molested Girls.” | 在车库里一个标着”骚娘们”的盒子里 |
[02:51] | Can you please not move my stuff anymore? | 你能别乱动我的东西吗 |
[02:53] | Phil, we’re living together, | 菲尔 我们现在住在一起 |
[02:55] | so it’s no longer “my” stuff and “your” stuff | 所以没有什么你的东西 我的东西之分 |
[02:57] | now it’s “our” stuff. | 现在只有我们的东西 |
[02:59] | Fine. Well, please don’t move “our” dirty magazines anymore | 好吧 那请你不要乱动我们的小黄书了 |
[03:02] | because “we” like them in this room | 因为我们比较喜欢把书放在这个房间里 |
[03:04] | where “we” can get at them more easily. | 好方便我们随时都可以拿到 |
[03:07] | Well, marriage is about compromise, | 婚姻就是不断的折中妥协 |
[03:09] | so why don’t we meet in the middle here, huh? | 不如我们也折中一下 |
[03:11] | Why don’t you try… | 不如你试试 |
[03:14] | this on for size. | 这个怎么样 |
[03:16] | A breast exam pamphlet? | 乳腺检查手册 |
[03:19] | Do your worst. | 你尽情撸 |
[03:21] | Carol, I don’t want to masturbate to a breast exam pamphlet! | 卡萝尔 我才不会对着乳腺检查手册撸管 |
[03:24] | Phil! Did you wash your hands with the decorative hand soap? | 菲尔 你用装饰用洗手皂洗手了吗 |
[03:28] | That’s for company! | 那是摆着好看招待客人用的 |
[03:29] | What company are we gonna have? | 我们能有什么客人啊 |
[03:30] | There are only two other people on Earth! | 除了我们就只剩两个人了啊 |
[03:32] | Well, when they’re over here, | 那他们过来做客的时候 |
[03:33] | they deserve to be pampered. | 我们要好好招待他们啊 |
[03:35] | If you have a problem with my soap use, | 如果你对我用洗手皂不爽的话 |
[03:37] | you can go write it up on the grievance board. | 那你就写到抱怨板上去 |
[03:38] | If I can find any room! | 要是还有位置我早写了 |
[03:40] | It’s already filled with complaints about you. | 上面都挤满了对你的埋怨 |
[03:42] | Well, if I’m so bad, then why do you want to live with me? | 如果我这么糟糕 你干嘛非要和我住在一起 |
[03:45] | Because you’re my husband, and I’m your wife. | 因为你是我丈夫 我是你妻子 |
[03:47] | And you better get used to it. | 你最好习惯这个关系 |
[03:50] | – Where you going? – To get used to it! | -你去哪儿 -去习惯这个关系 |
[03:51] | Well, pick up a new attitude while you’re at it. | 那你最好态度好一点 |
[03:54] | I will! | 我会的 |
[03:55] | Oh, and toilet paper. | 还有带点厕纸回来 |
[03:57] | Oh, and decorative hand soap. You know what? | 还有装饰用洗手皂 算了 |
[03:59] | I’m just gonna make a quick list– hold on one second. | 我去给你写个单子 你等一下 |
[04:04] | Stupid shopping list. | 去你妹的购物单 |
[04:13] | 菲尔 把奶牛的房间清理干净 | |
[04:14] | 菲尔 不要在我们家草坪上开车 | |
[04:16] | 菲尔把门修好 丈夫必须和妻子住在一起 | |
[04:17] | I’m just evening it out, up here. | 上面再帮你整理一下 |
[04:18] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[04:19] | – Okay. You ready? – Yes. | -你准备好了吗 -好了 |
[04:21] | – Are you sure? – I don’t know. | -你确定吗 -我也不知道 |
[04:23] | I love it! | 我好喜欢哦 |
[04:25] | I think you look great. | 我觉得你看起来美呆了 |
[04:26] | You look great. | 你也是 |
[04:30] | – Look at that. – Cutest couple on the cul-de-sac. | -看呐 -我们是这鬼地方最有爱的夫妇了 |
[04:38] | Okay, let’s see. | 看看 |
[04:40] | Toilet paper, check. | 厕纸 有了 |
[04:41] | Decorative hand soap, check. | 装饰用洗手皂 有了 |
[04:43] | Paper towels, check. | 纸巾 有了 |
[04:45] | Coffee filters, check. | 咖啡滤纸 有了 |
[04:47] | Lighter fluid, check. | 打火机液 有了 |
[04:53] | Matches, check. | 火柴 有了 |
[04:59] | There you go, Carol! | 去死吧 卡萝尔 |
[05:00] | I finished your stupid shopping list! | 你购物单上的我都买好了 |
[05:02] | Will you let me have my life back now? | 你能让我过回正常日子了吗 |
[05:05] | Oh, you’re just up there laughing at me, God, aren’t you? | 你就知道在上面笑我 上帝 对吧 |
[05:08] | Why did you do this?! | 你为什么这么对我 |
[05:10] | Why’d you make it seem like | 你为什么让我错以为 |
[05:11] | Carol was the last woman on Earth | 卡萝尔是地球上最后一个女人 |
[05:13] | and then introduce me to Melissa?! | 结果你又让我遇到了梅丽莎 |
[05:16] | And then you bring freakin’ Todd into the picture?! | 最后你他妈又弄来了一个陶德 |
[05:18] | Oh, so funny, God! | 你真有意思 上帝 |
[05:20] | I forgot to laugh! | 我忘了笑笑了 |
[05:22] | So funny. | 很有意思 |
[05:25] | I was being sarcastic. | 我说反话呢 |
[05:30] | If I only knew then what I know now. | 千金难买早知道啊 |
[05:33] | I just wish I could have a do-over. | 真希望能从头再来 |
[05:38] | I wish I could have a do-over. | 真希望能从头再来 |
[06:04] | Oh, my God! Oh! | 我的天哪 |
[06:06] | This is amazing! | 太不可思议了 |
[06:07] | We’re not alone! | 还有活人 |
[06:08] | I-I’m Gail. This is Erica. | 我叫盖尔 她是艾瑞卡 |
[06:10] | Oh, my God. Hi-hi, Gail. Hi, Erica. I’m Phil! | 天呐 你好盖尔 你好艾瑞卡 我是菲尔 |
[06:14] | So were you the one who put up | 就是你树的那些 |
[06:16] | those “Alive in Tucson” billboards? | “图森还有活人”的标牌吗 |
[06:17] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Those were mine. | 是啊是啊 都是我放的 |
[06:19] | I-I… I did that. | 是啊 就是我 |
[06:21] | So, it’s just you? | 你是一个人吗 |
[06:22] | You’re-you’re all alone out here? | 你是一个人住在这里吗 |
[06:33] | Yes. Yes, yes. It’s just me. | 是啊是啊 只有我一个人 |
[06:35] | It’s just me. | 只有我 |
[06:38] | Do you mind? | 你们介意吗 |
[06:39] | No! Aw! | 当然不 |
[06:46] | Can’t believe how alone I’ve been. | 你们无法想象我之前有多孤单 |
[06:48] | You know, just two years, all by my lonesome. | 两年了 我一个人独自熬过来了 |
[06:50] | – Oh, you poor thing. – Yeah. | -真是好可怜 -是啊 |
[06:52] | Well, you’re not alone anymore. We’re here now. | 你不用再怕孤单了 我们来了 |
[06:56] | Yeah. You are. | 是啊 你们来了 |
[06:59] | This is us. | 我们到了 |
[07:07] | To a man being alive! | 敬还活着的男人 |
[07:09] | Alive in Tucson! | 图森还有活人 |
[07:10] | And then there were three! | 现在我们有三个人了 |
[07:17] | This champagne is good! | 这香槟口感真是太棒了 |
[07:19] | Oprah quality. | 质感一流 |
[07:28] | So, uh, tell me about yourselves. | 跟我说说你们的故事吧 |
[07:30] | Erica, do I detect a little accent? | 艾瑞卡 我听你口音有点不同 |
[07:33] | Yes, you do, Phil. | 没错 菲尔 |
[07:34] | I thought as much. | 果然如此 |
[07:36] | I was born in Sydney | 我出生在悉尼 |
[07:38] | and I moved to Brisbane and then Adelaide and… | 后来搬去了布里斯本 然后阿德莱德 |
[07:40] | Crikey. That’s a lot of places. | 天呐 你去过不少地方呀 |
[07:43] | Now, Gail, how ’bout you? | 那盖尔 你呢 |
[07:44] | Oh, I’m just… a dumb little country girl | 我就是北卡罗来纳州威明顿的 |
[07:47] | from Wilmington, North Carolina. | 一个有点呆呆的小镇姑娘 |
[07:49] | Now, Gail, I can already tell that you are very intelligent. | 盖尔 我觉得你挺聪明的 |
[07:53] | You are the smart one– those billboards. | 你才是真正聪明的人 那些标牌 |
[07:56] | That was genius. | 简直是太机智了 |
[07:59] | I don’t know about genius. E = MC squared. | 机智什么的称不上啦 E=MC^2 |
[08:01] | “I” before “E” except after “C.” | 通常拼写单词时I在E前 除非I前出现了C |
[08:03] | Sorry, that just popped out. | 抱歉 脱口而出了 |
[08:06] | Anyway, my hubby and I had a restaurant on the waterway there. | 话说回来 我丈夫和我以前经营一家水路餐厅 |
[08:09] | Oh, my God. I love restaurants. | 我的天 我超爱餐厅的 |
[08:11] | Love waterways, too. | 水路也喜欢 |
[08:12] | Yeah. And, uh, how did the two of you guys meet? | 是的 你们俩是怎么遇到的 |
[08:15] | Well, after the virus, I started doing things on my bucket list. | 病毒爆发后 我开始完成我的愿望清单 |
[08:18] | And, um, we ran into each other at the White House. | 我们俩在白宫遇上了 |
[08:21] | I’m kind of a political nerd. | 我超级迷政治 |
[08:23] | Oh, me, too! Oh, donkeys and elephants. | 好巧 我也是 驴党和象党 |
[08:26] | Love ’em both. Love the process. | 俩我都喜欢 喜欢选举过程 |
[08:28] | So, anyway, we’ve been traveling together ever since. | 不管怎样 之后我们就结伴旅行了 |
[08:32] | This is crazy. | 真是太疯狂了 |
[08:33] | We thought we were the only two people left on Earth. | 我们还以为地球上没别的活人了呢 |
[08:36] | So I guess, | 看来 |
[08:38] | uh, that’s the end of that… chapter. | 那个阶段已经结束了 |
[08:47] | Of course, maybe Phil’s not even into girls. | 当然 也许菲尔都不喜欢女生呢 |
[08:55] | “Maybe Phil isn’t into girls.” | 也许菲尔都不喜欢女生呢 |
[08:57] | I got news for you, lady. | 告诉你们一个消息 女士们 |
[08:59] | I’m v… Yeah, very much into girls. | 我非 非常喜欢女生 |
[09:02] | Well, I got to have some more of that champagne | 我得再多弄点香槟来 |
[09:04] | or I’m literally gonna die. | 不然我真的会死的 |
[09:05] | I got it. I got it. | 我来吧 我来吧 |
[09:07] | Here you go. | 给 |
[09:09] | Phil. You were married? | 菲尔 你结婚了吗 |
[09:16] | You don’t have to answer. | 你不必回答的 |
[09:17] | There’s no need to dredge up the past. | 没必要对过去的事追根究底 |
[09:19] | Gail’s right. The past is the past. | 盖尔说得对 过去的就过去吧 |
[09:22] | To the future. | 敬未来 |
[09:25] | You know what? I-I should probably head out for a few. | 你们知道吗 我最好出去一下 |
[09:28] | Oh, no. Did we scare you off? | 不 我们吓到你了吗 |
[09:30] | Oh, no, no, no. I just got to go deal with some stuff. | 不不不 我只是需要去处理点事情 |
[09:32] | You know, feed the meter, check the stove, drop by the bank. | 付下车费 检查一下炉子 去一趟银行 |
[09:35] | Do you want to come back for dinner? | 那你要回来吃晚餐吗 |
[09:41] | I would love to come to dinner. | 我很乐意过来吃晚餐 |
[09:43] | So… I will see you guys in a couple hours. | 那 过会儿见咯 |
[09:47] | To the future. | 敬未来 |
[09:58] | There you are. | 你回来啦 |
[10:00] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[10:02] | I’ve been worried sick about you. | 我担心死了 |
[10:04] | Uh, just out getting you your items. | 就是去买齐你要的东西 |
[10:06] | You got the toilet paper. | 你买厕纸了 |
[10:08] | Well, that’s not all. | 不仅如此 |
[10:08] | I got you everything on your shopping list, you know. | 你购物单上的我都买齐了 |
[10:10] | Uh, and not out of obligation or guilt. | 我不是出于义务或者愧疚买的 |
[10:12] | Definitely not out of guilt. | 绝对不是出于愧疚 |
[10:13] | Hotel sundries? I love this stuff! | 酒店的杂件 我超爱这个 |
[10:16] | Wait, Phil, what were you doing at a hotel? | 等等 菲尔 你去酒店干什么 |
[10:20] | Meeting your mistress? | 见你的情妇吗 |
[10:21] | Carol… Oh, oh, Carol… Good one. | 卡萝尔 卡萝尔 真好笑 |
[10:25] | Phil, I’m not a dummy. | 菲尔 我不蠢 |
[10:27] | We both know what you were up to today. | 你今天去干什么了你我心知肚明 |
[10:30] | We do? | 是吗 |
[10:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:34] | You were finding your smile. | 你去找回你的笑容了 |
[10:36] | You got out of the house, you had a little alone time, | 你走出家门 独处了一会儿 |
[10:39] | and you started to find your smile. | 然后你就开始重拾笑容了 |
[10:42] | – Yeah. – You know that term? | -是啊 -你知道这句话吗 |
[10:43] | Finding your smile? It’s from City Slickers. | 找回笑容 这是《城市乡巴佬》里的台词 |
[10:45] | – The movie City Slickers? – Yeah. | -那部电影吗 -是啊 |
[10:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:48] | Bill Crystal’s having some life problems, | 比利·克里斯特尔生活上诸事不顺 |
[10:50] | so he goes to a dude ranch to find his smile. | 然后他就去牧场上重拾笑容了 |
[10:53] | – And…? – Oh, he finds it. | -然后呢 -他找回了笑容 |
[10:55] | Oh, good for him. | 太棒了 |
[10:56] | – Yeah, he just needed to get away. – Good. | -是啊 他就是需要放松一下 -好啊 |
[11:00] | You know, Carol, maybe you’re right. | 卡萝尔 也许你说得对 |
[11:02] | Having a little time to myself today | 我今天独处了一下 |
[11:04] | really got my juices flowing. | 真的畅快多了 |
[11:05] | I mean, I’m like a frigging juice factory right now. | 我觉得我现在身体里充满了正能量 |
[11:08] | Well, your juices should never go stagnant. | 你体内的能量绝不能停滞不动 |
[11:10] | I mean, they could coagulate. | 虽然它们可能会凝结 |
[11:12] | Yeah! No, they could. | 没错 它们可能会这样 |
[11:14] | They could, they could. | 可能会 可能会 |
[11:15] | You know, what if I were to go do some camping tonight? | 你觉得我今晚去野营一下怎么样 |
[11:18] | You know, get out there and… | 你懂的 走出家门 |
[11:19] | and really look at the man in the mirror? | 好好的审视一下自己 |
[11:21] | ‘Cause I found, like, a little Mona Lisa smile today. | 因为我觉得我现在的笑容还比较浅 |
[11:23] | But I want to find a real toothy grin, you know? | 但我想要开怀大笑那种 你懂吗 |
[11:27] | I say go for it, Phil. | 你尽管去吧 菲尔 |
[11:28] | Whatever you’re doing, it’s working. | 不管你在做什么 都起作用了 |
[11:30] | So keep doing it. | 所以你要继续做 |
[11:32] | I-Is that an order? | 你这是命令我吗 |
[11:33] | Big time! | 尽情玩 |
[11:34] | ‘Cause when you smile, I smile. | 你开心我也开心 |
[11:37] | Now git. | 快滚 |
[11:38] | That’s what they say on the dude ranch. | 度假牧场里大家都这么说 |
[11:40] | To the doggies. | 对狗狗说的 |
[11:42] | Okay, well, see ya, and I would want to be ya, | 好 回见 好想跟你一样 |
[11:44] | ’cause you’re great. | 你简直太棒 |
[11:46] | Oh, thanks, Phil. | 谢谢 菲尔 |
[11:47] | Later. | 回见 |
[11:48] | What about your camping gear? | 你的露营设备呢 |
[11:54] | Your smile and the moon. | 你的微笑和月亮 |
[11:55] | That’s my camping gear. | 就是我的露营设备 |
[11:57] | Well, then here’s a big one to get you through the night. | 那我再给你大笑一个 让你夜晚不孤单 |
[12:05] | It’s a good pic. | 拍得很棒 |
[12:12] | Guys, hear me out. I am aware that, on paper, | 大家听我说 我知道理论上 |
[12:15] | this whole Gail and Erica situation looks super dicey. | 我跟盖尔和艾瑞卡这种状况很危险 |
[12:18] | But look, I asked God for a do-over | 但是我请求上帝重新来过 |
[12:20] | and then, like, seconds later, these women showed up. | 然后瞬间这俩女人就出现了 |
[12:23] | That seems like an incredibly clear sign to me. | 这个征兆是什么意思再明显不过了 |
[12:25] | And Carol specifically asked me to keep doing what I’m doing. | 卡萝尔特别让我继续我正在做的事 |
[12:29] | Now, I know that I withheld a few key facts from her, | 我知道我有几点重要情况没跟她说 |
[12:33] | but the bottom line is I think leading this double life | 但至少我觉得 过这种双重生活 |
[12:36] | is gonna make Phil Miller a better husband to her. | 会让菲尔·米勒成为一个更好的丈夫 |
[12:38] | Okay? When I smile, she smiles. | 是吧 我开心她也开心 |
[12:41] | But, look, hey, I want to hear your take on this, okay? | 但是我想听听你们的意见 |
[12:44] | If you think I’m making a mistake right now, | 如果你们觉得我这样不对 |
[12:46] | please say so. | 一定跟我说 |
[12:48] | No? | 没人吗 |
[12:49] | Nobody? | 没人想发言吗 |
[12:51] | All right, don’t be shy. This is a free speech zone. | 不要害羞 大家可以畅所欲言 |
[12:53] | Always has been, always will be. | 以前是现在是 将来也是 |
[12:55] | All right, okay. | 好吧 |
[12:57] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[12:58] | You guys! | 各位 |
[13:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:01] | I think he’s gonna love it. | 我觉得他肯定会大爱 |
[13:02] | – I think he’s gonna love it. – Excuse me, ladies! | -他一定大爱 -打扰了 美女们 |
[13:04] | We’ve gotten a few noise complaints. | 有人抱怨声音问题哦 |
[13:06] | Hey! Phil! | 菲尔你来了 |
[13:08] | Apparently, you’re being too quiet. | 显然是因为你们太安静了 |
[13:12] | Whoa, you ladies clean up real nice. | 哇 你们打扮得真棒啊 |
[13:14] | Right back at you, Phil… | 彼此彼此嘛 菲尔 |
[13:16] | Wait, what’s your last name? | 你姓什么 |
[13:20] | Cormaneau. | 考曼纽 |
[13:22] | Well, Phil Cormaneau, | 菲尔·考曼纽 |
[13:23] | shall we adjourn to the dining room? | 我们转移到餐厅去好吗 |
[13:25] | I never thought you’d ask. | 还以为你不想去了 |
[13:31] | My God, what’s all this? | 天哪 这么丰盛 |
[13:33] | Gail is an amazing chef. | 盖尔是名出色的大厨 |
[13:35] | Aren’t you sweet. | 真会说话 |
[13:36] | Wait, are those raisin balls? | 等等 那是葡萄干球吗 |
[13:38] | God, no, those are Butterfinger cookie dough truffles. | 当然不是 那是金手指黄油酥饼干松露 |
[13:41] | What are raisin balls? | 葡萄干球是什么 |
[13:43] | They’re raisins that’ve been mushed together | 就是葡萄干被一副脏手 |
[13:44] | by someone’s dirty hands. | 捏成了球 |
[13:46] | Well, that sounds gross. | 好恶心的感觉 |
[13:49] | Who would make something like that? | 谁会做那种东西 |
[13:50] | Raisin balls? | 葡萄干球 |
[13:52] | – I’ll definitely have one of those. – All right. | -我一定要吃一个 -来吧 |
[13:55] | Well, you know, the place looks really nice, Carol. | 这里看起来棒极了 卡萝尔 |
[13:57] | Thank you, Todd. | 谢谢 陶德 |
[13:58] | I’ve been working hard to blend Phil’s and my stuff together | 我正努力把我和菲尔的东西 |
[14:01] | in a way that makes both of us happy. | 好好整理在一起 |
[14:03] | Well, I’m sure Phil’s gonna love it. | 菲尔一定会喜欢 |
[14:06] | Where is Phil? | 菲尔人呢 |
[14:07] | Camping. He wanted some alone time. | 露营去了 他想独处一下 |
[14:10] | – That’s weird. – Oh, I don’t know, Melissa. | -好奇怪 -是吗 梅丽莎 |
[14:11] | You know, camping can be a very spiritual experience. | 露营可以是一场非常有意义的精神体验 |
[14:14] | God! Todd, are you in love with Phil? | 天哪 陶德 你爱上菲尔了吗 |
[14:17] | – No, I’m not. – It seems like it sometimes. | -才没有 -有时候我感觉是 |
[14:20] | I mean, maybe you should be married to him instead of Carol. | 或许他应该跟你而不是跟卡萝尔结婚 |
[14:22] | Look, I am just playing devil’s advocate here, | 其实我就是跟你唱唱反调而已 |
[14:24] | because I feel like, you know, | 因为我觉得 |
[14:25] | sometimes you’re a little hard on him. | 有时你对菲尔有点苛刻 |
[14:26] | Well, I don’t trust him. | 我不相信他 |
[14:28] | I’m sorry, Carol. | 很抱歉 卡萝尔 |
[14:30] | You know I just want what’s best for you. | 你知道我是一心为你好 |
[14:32] | I know how you feel, Melissa, but… | 我知道你的感觉 梅丽莎 但是 |
[14:34] | I know what I’m doing with him. | 我知道跟他在一起是在干什么 |
[14:36] | And, uh, how much trouble can he get in? | 再说了 他还能惹上什么麻烦 |
[14:38] | More tequila? | 再来点龙舌兰吗 |
[14:40] | Your funeral, buddy. | 喝到你死 伙计 |
[14:42] | Here we go. Close your mouth. | 来喽 闭上嘴巴 |
[14:50] | Oh, my God, this guy is amazing. | 天哪 这个人太棒了 |
[14:53] | I’m so glad that the last man on Earth is fun. | 地球上最后一个男人很风趣真是太好了 |
[14:56] | I’m just relieved that he’s cute. | 他还很萌 真是开心 |
[14:59] | Right back at you. | 彼此彼此 |
[15:00] | Oh, this is good! | 这个太好吃了 |
[15:11] | Yes. | 棒 |
[15:13] | You guys are liking that food, huh? | 你们很喜欢吃那个对吧 |
[15:16] | So, Phil, what’d you think | 菲尔 我们刚从 |
[15:18] | when we first popped out of that car? | 车里出来的瞬间 你在想什么 |
[15:21] | Were you like, “Uh-oh! | 是不是想 天哪 |
[15:23] | Who are these two crazy ladies?” | 这俩疯女人是谁啊 |
[15:26] | As if. | 差不多 |
[15:29] | Oh, my God, no, it was like a… like a dream. | 天哪 不是的 我就像做梦一样 |
[15:31] | Talk about a bucket list. | 我在列愿望清单 |
[15:32] | You got a hot older lady, black girl. | 要个老女人 小黑妞 |
[15:35] | Yes, please. | 来吧 |
[15:36] | Don’t mind if I do. | 照单全收 |
[15:39] | Older lady? | 老女人 |
[15:42] | Glad my skin color matched up to your bucket list. | 还好我的肤色符合你的愿望清单 |
[15:47] | I-I didn’t… You know, I didn’t mean it | 我不…不是 |
[15:49] | the-the way that it, uh, seems. Appar… | 那个意思 显… |
[15:52] | Uh, like, I’m… I did not mean it like that. | 我…我真不是那个意思 |
[15:54] | Well then how did you mean it, Phil? | 那你是什么意思 菲尔 |
[15:56] | You know, I meant it, like, you know, | 我是说 你懂的 |
[15:59] | uh… Wh-Wh… It-It, uh… You know, an extremely attractive, | 就是…这个…美丽迷人 |
[16:04] | uh, experienced, age-neutral woman, | 经验丰富的中年女性 |
[16:08] | and-and another, you know, regardless of skin color… | 还有一个 不管什么肤色的… |
[16:11] | uh, black… woman. | 黑人…女性 |
[16:13] | You know, I-I don’t even know that you’re black. | 我都不知道你是黑人 |
[16:15] | I don’t… I-I… You know, I don’t know… | 我不…我…我不知道… |
[16:16] | Do… How do I know? | 你…我怎么会知道 |
[16:18] | What are you? I don’t know. | 你们是谁 我不知道 |
[16:19] | You know? What are all of us? | 我们都是谁 |
[16:21] | Wow, this sure took a turn. | 剧情真是反转啊 |
[16:27] | I’m so sorry. I screwed up. I screwed up. | 很抱歉 我搞砸了 是我搞砸了 |
[16:30] | I-I… You deserve to know the truth. | 我…你们应该知道真相 |
[16:32] | The truth about what? | 什么真相 |
[16:34] | A-About Carol. | 卡萝尔的真相 |
[16:35] | Who’s Carol? | 卡萝尔是谁 |
[16:38] | My wife. | 我妻子 |
[16:39] | Phil’s a good person, Melissa. | 菲尔是个好人 梅丽莎 |
[16:41] | Well, if he makes you happy, Carol, | 如果他让你幸福 卡萝尔 |
[16:43] | that’s good enough for me. | 那我就心满意足了 |
[16:44] | He does make me happy. | 他确实让我幸福 |
[16:45] | Sure, he does some weird stuff at times, | 没错 他有时是会做些奇怪的事 |
[16:47] | but his heart’s in the right place. | 但他有一颗善良的心 |
[16:50] | Yeah, Carol is my wife. | 卡萝尔是我妻子 |
[16:53] | Well… was my wife. | 我已故的妻子 |
[16:56] | She passed away many moons ago. | 几个月前她去世了 |
[17:01] | She died a long, protracted death. | 她死时孤身一人 很痛苦很漫长 |
[17:03] | And, uh, you know, | 你们知道吗 |
[17:05] | I nursed her through it. Every step of the way. | 整个过程我都在照顾她 每时每刻 |
[17:08] | I was there for her. | 我一直陪着她 |
[17:10] | And there were many steps. | 那么多事我都熬过来了 |
[17:12] | I’m just that kind of person. | 我就是那种人 |
[17:15] | Awful. | 太糟糕了 |
[17:15] | That’s terrible. | 真的很遗憾 |
[17:17] | Yeah, sometimes I’d be tamping her forehead with a cool cloth, | 有时候我会用凉布给她敷额头 |
[17:20] | and she’d look up to me and she’d say, | 她会抬起眼看着我 |
[17:22] | through her oxygen mask: | 通过氧气罩跟我说 |
[17:24] | Phil, you’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me.” | 菲尔 你是我这辈子最大的幸运 |
[17:30] | – Dear… – Oh, my God, Phil. Oh, my God. | -天哪 -天哪 菲尔 天哪 |
[17:32] | She said that. Thank you, that feels good. | 她那么跟我说 谢谢 感觉好多了 |
[17:34] | That feels good. | 感觉好多了 |
[17:36] | At the end of her life, she told me… | 在她生命的尽头 她跟我说 |
[17:39] | she said, “Phil… | 她说 菲尔 |
[17:41] | “get out there, meet other women, | 出去走走 见见别的女人 |
[17:44] | “find your smile. | 找回你的微笑 |
[17:46] | “Ball’s in your court. | 快采取行动吧 |
[17:47] | I’m dying. I’m almost dead.” | 我快死了 与死无异了 |
[17:49] | I just couldn’t bring myself to do it. | 可我就是做不到 |
[17:52] | ‘Cause whenever I see a single woman… | 因为一旦我看到单身女人 |
[17:55] | I’m thinking about her in her coffin. | 我都会想到躺在棺材中的她 |
[17:58] | We will get you through this. | 我们会帮你走出过去的 |
[18:00] | We’re here for you, Phil. | 我们会陪着你 菲尔 |
[18:04] | Hey, Care Bear? | 小卡卡 |
[18:05] | That’s what I used to call her. | 我以前就是这么叫她的 |
[18:07] | Smile found. | 微笑找回来了 |
[18:14] | Sorry again for bringing down the party | 抱歉因为讲了我已故妻子的真实故事 |
[18:15] | with my true story about my dead wife. | 而让派对的氛围一下子不好了 |
[18:18] | I have an idea about how to get this party back on track. | 我想到一个办法 可以让派对重新嗨起来 |
[18:22] | Let’s all go skinny-dipping down at the hot springs. | 我们都去温泉那边裸泳吧 |
[18:26] | You are crazy. | 你个疯子 |
[18:28] | A warning, Phil, this lady will have you doing things | 友情提示 菲尔 这位女士会让你做一些 |
[18:31] | that you never thought you’d do. | 你绝对想不到的事 |
[18:34] | So, how about it, | 你觉得如何 |
[18:35] | Phil– are you in? | 菲尔 要来吗 |
[18:48] | Race you to the car. | 看看谁先跑到车那边 |
[18:58] | Oh, that’s nice decorative soap. | 这种装饰皂不错啊 |
[19:00] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:01] | Phil got that for me today, from a hotel. | 今天菲尔从一家旅馆拿给我的 |
[19:03] | Wasn’t that sweet? | 他是不是很贴心 |
[19:04] | There, you see? Now that’s a good guy. | 你看没错吧 他是个好人 |
[19:07] | You know, we should do something nice for Phil. | 我们应该好好对待菲尔 |
[19:10] | Show him our appreciation for everything he’s done for us. | 对他做的一切表示感谢 |
[19:13] | That’s a great idea, Todd. | 好主意 陶德 |
[19:15] | Phil deserves a little random act of kindness | 虽说菲尔有时做事愚蠢 |
[19:18] | with a side of senseless act of beauty. | 但也该偶尔好好对待他 |
[19:21] | What do you say, Melissa? | 你说呢 梅丽莎 |
[19:22] | I think you guys have had too much wine. | 你们俩肯定喝多了 |
[19:24] | Oh, you know what we should do? | 知道我们该怎么办吗 |
[19:25] | We should go to the party store, | 我们应该去派对物品商店 |
[19:27] | fill the house with balloons. | 买来气球把家里放满 |
[19:28] | Yes, yes, yes! I love it! | 太棒了 我喜欢 |
[19:31] | – Race you to the car. – Okay! | -看谁先跑到车那边 -好 |
[19:39] | – I love hot springs. – Yeah. | -我爱死温泉了 -是啊 |
[19:41] | They’re better than cold springs. | 比冷泉好多了 |
[19:45] | Phil, just to save a little time, | 菲尔 为了节约时间 |
[19:46] | why don’t you go ahead and get those pants off? | 你先把自己的裤子脱了吧 |
[19:48] | Carol would’ve wanted me to get these pants off. | 卡萝尔不会想让我脱裤子的 |
[19:50] | – Yeah, you’re right. – Okay. | -不过你说得对 -好吧 |
[19:54] | Wait, what’s that? | 等等 那是什么 |
[19:56] | – Holy balls, it’s another car. – No… | -我的天 是另一辆车 -不 |
[19:59] | No, those are lightning bugs. We get ’em here all the time. | 那是萤火虫而已 这里到处都有 |
[20:01] | – Flash your lights, flash your lights. – No, no, no, no, no! No! | -闪光灯 闪光灯 -不不不 不要 |
[20:03] | They flashed back! | 他们闪回来了 |
[20:05] | Oh, can you believe it, Phil? | 你能相信吗 菲尔 |
[20:06] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no… | 不不不不不 |
[20:07] | More people must’ve seen your billboards. | 肯定还有别人看到你树的牌子了 |
[20:08] | No, no, no, no, no… No, no… | 不不不 不不不 |
[20:18] | Goodness. | 天哪 |
[20:22] | Hello! | 你们好 |
[20:23] | I guess a hug is in order. | 应该来拥抱一下吧 |
[20:26] | Oh, my gosh. Well, hi. | 天哪 你好 |
[20:28] | Oh, my God. Amazing. | 天哪 太棒了 |
[20:29] | – Oh, wow. – Wha… I… | -哇 -真没…我… |
[20:30] | I’m Carol. I’m Carol. | 我是卡萝尔 卡萝尔 |
[20:31] | – Todd! – I’m Gail. | -我是陶德 -我是盖尔 |
[20:32] | I’m Erica. | 我是艾瑞卡 |
[20:33] | And then we meet four new people, all in one day. | 我们一天就找到了四个人啊 |
[20:38] | You have to meet our-our nice young man friend. | 你们得认识下我们年轻的男性朋友 |
[20:40] | We were just going skinny-dipping. | 我们正准备去裸泳呢 |
[20:43] | – Come on! – Yeah. | -来吧 -走 |
[20:48] | What you doing in there? | 你在里面干什么呢 |
[20:50] | Open up. | 开门 |
[20:51] | What is… What is he doing? | 他…他在干什么呢 |
[20:53] | What is he do… | 他在干… |
[21:01] | Phil?! | 菲尔 |
[21:02] | Wait, you know Phil? | 你认识菲尔吗 |
[21:04] | Phil’s my husband. | 菲尔是我丈夫 |
[21:09] | Surprise. | 惊喜吧 |