时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | – Last man on Earth. – Last woman on Earth. | -地球上最后一个男人 -地球上最后一个女人 |
[00:21] | I’m not gonna have sex with you unless we’re married. | 要是不结婚我才不跟你做爱 |
[00:23] | I do? | 我愿意 |
[00:26] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[00:28] | I saw these billboards that said “Alive in Tucson.” | 我看到了那些”图森还有活人”的标牌了 |
[00:32] | Look, seven people left, | 地球上剩下七个人 |
[00:33] | and two of them are named “Phil Miller”? | 有两个都叫菲尔·米勒吗 |
[00:35] | You were gonna leave Todd in the desert. | 你本来打算把陶德一个人扔在沙漠里 |
[00:38] | You’re done here, Tandy. | 这里不留你了 坦迪 |
[00:39] | Tucson’s my home. | 图森是我的家 |
[00:40] | Don’t even think about coming back to Tucson. | 不要妄想回图森了 |
[00:43] | – So, where should we go? – You’re staying with me? | -那我们去哪里 -你要跟我在一起吗 |
[00:45] | You had a brother? I didn’t know that. | 你还有个哥哥啊 我头一回听说呢 |
[02:09] | Phil, I got the tequila! | 菲尔 我拿到龙舌兰了 |
[02:14] | All right. Can I drive? | 能让我开吗 |
[02:16] | Carol, it’s very complicated. | 卡萝尔 开飞机很复杂 |
[02:39] | We should go back and get that bomb. | 我们应该回去把那个炸弹捡回来 |
[02:41] | – Carol… – Phil… | -卡萝尔 -菲尔 |
[02:42] | I knew you were gonna say that. | 我就知道你要这么说 |
[02:43] | I don’t know how to put a bomb | 我不知道该怎么 |
[02:44] | back in that little thingy. | 把炸弹重新塞回去 |
[02:46] | We’re Americans. | 我们可是美国人 |
[02:47] | We put a man on the Moon. | 我们都能把人送上月球 |
[02:50] | Fine, if you want to go back and get the bomb, | 好吧 如果你要回去捡那个炸弹 |
[02:52] | we’ll go back and get the bomb. | 我们就回去捡那个炸弹呗 |
[02:55] | That won’t be necessary, Phil. It’s fine. | 没关系的 菲尔 算了 |
[02:58] | Just the fact that you offered | 你能这么说 |
[02:59] | is good enough for me. | 我就很开心了 |
[03:02] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[03:04] | How about tomorrow I go back to that parking lot | 不如我明天去一趟那个停车场 |
[03:07] | and I drop a little caution cone in front of it? | 在那儿放块警示牌吧 |
[03:09] | Thank you, Phil. | 谢谢你 菲尔 |
[03:11] | And that’s why you’re the bomb. | 你简直要让我开心炸了 |
[03:13] | Come here, give me some sugar. | 来嘛 亲亲 |
[03:20] | Insurance company is gonna hear about that one. | 保险公司肯定会知道这事儿的 |
[04:04] | USA! USA! USA! USA! | 美国棒 美国棒 美国棒 |
[04:10] | So lonely. | 好寂寞 |
[04:12] | Wish I had somebody to make out with. | 真想找人打一炮 |
[04:15] | I may be able to help you with that. | 我来帮你 |
[04:18] | Ben Franklin? | 本·富兰克林 |
[04:19] | You just made me discover electricity in my shorts. | 你让我在裤裆里发现了电流 |
[04:22] | Get in here. | 给我过来 |
[04:26] | Stick your copper tongue down my mouth! | 快把你的大舌头伸进我嘴里 |
[04:29] | And, in short, my position on Syria is, uh… don’t know. | 简而言之 我对叙利亚的立场是 不知道 |
[04:32] | But one thing I am sure of: | 但有一件事我可以确信 |
[04:34] | the situation is very Syri-ous. | 现在的形势相当严峻 |
[04:37] | Boom, I still got it. | 哎 我回答得真好 |
[04:38] | Next question. Yes. Brice. | 下一个问题 好的 布莱斯 |
[04:41] | My position on Tucson | 我对于图森 |
[04:42] | and its inhabitants remains the same. | 及其居民的态度 维持不变 |
[04:44] | Tucson can suck it, and you can go ahead | 图森确实很烂 但你这问题 |
[04:46] | and suck it for asking. Next question. | 也问得很烂 下一个问题 |
[04:50] | Diego. | 迭戈 |
[04:52] | Yes, I did fart. | 没错 我放了个屁 |
[04:56] | Dolly Madison. | 多莉·麦迪逊[美国前第一夫人] |
[04:58] | You little vixen. | 你可真是个坏女人 |
[05:02] | Jackie O-no-you-didn’t! | 杰奎尼·肯尼迪[前第一夫人] 你不会吧 |
[05:06] | Yes, I did. | 没错 我就是这样 |
[05:09] | Oh, hi. | 你好呀 |
[05:10] | Michelle Obama. | 米歇尔·奥巴马 |
[05:13] | Talk about winning the arms race. | 谈及赢得军备竞赛一事 |
[05:17] | Phil, I just said something really funny! | 菲尔 我刚说了句好好笑的话 |
[05:21] | Put that bill into committee, Phil. | 快让委员会对议案投票 菲尔 |
[05:23] | Put it in there. | 快点 |
[05:24] | – Are you filibustering? – Yeah, I’m filibustering. | -你在阻挠议案通过吗 -没错 |
[05:26] | Phil-ibustering? Get it, Phil? | 飞了-议案[同音] 懂了吗 菲尔 |
[05:28] | ‘Cause your name is Phil. | 因为你的名字是菲尔 |
[05:29] | No, yeah, I get it, Carol. Uh-huh. Yeah. | 我懂了 卡萝尔 我明白 |
[05:31] | Good. | 很好 |
[05:33] | We cannot let that vote pass. | 我们不能让那个投票成功通过 |
[05:35] | – Not on our watch. – There’s too much pork in that bill. | -有我们在 不会的 -那条法案坏处太多了 |
[05:37] | – Way too much pork. – Block that vote. | -坏处太多了 -阻止投票 |
[05:39] | – I’m blocking it! – Block it! | -我正在阻止 -快阻止 |
[05:40] | Carol, I’m sorry, but I think I’m about to put it to a vote! | 卡萝尔 抱歉 但我快阻止不了了 |
[05:43] | Okay, I’m about to put it to a vote, too. | 好的 我也快投票了 |
[05:44] | Let’s vote on it together, huh? All in favor, say… | 让我们一起投票 好吗 全体赞成 |
[05:47] | Aye…! | 赞成 |
[05:51] | So what do you think of this place? | 你觉得这地方如何 |
[05:53] | It’s not too shabb-ay, right? | 不算太差 对吧 |
[05:55] | Yeah. It’s very nice. | 是啊 很不错 |
[05:57] | Good. I’m glad you feel that way. | 很好 你这样觉得我就放心了 |
[05:59] | ‘Cause I was thinking that tomorrow, | 因为我在想 或许明天 |
[06:01] | maybe we could unpack all our bags | 我们可以卸下行囊 |
[06:03] | and make this our permanent home. | 把这里当做我们永远的家 |
[06:08] | I don’t know if I want to commit | 我不知道我是否想要 |
[06:10] | to living in the White House, Phil. | 住在白宫里 菲尔 |
[06:12] | What more could you want out of a home? | 你对家还能有什么要求啊 |
[06:14] | I mean, it’s the flippin’ White House. | 这里可是白宫啊 |
[06:15] | I know. It’s just… | 我知道 只是 |
[06:18] | it doesn’t feel right. | 感觉不太对 |
[06:20] | The White House doesn’t feel right. | 白宫还感觉不对啊 |
[06:25] | – What? – It’s just… | -怎么了 -我只是 |
[06:26] | you know, we’ve been to Graceland and Dollywood, | 我们去过了猫王别墅 多莉山主题公园 |
[06:30] | Oprah’s, LeBron’s, | 奥普拉的家 勒布朗的家 |
[06:31] | and none of them have “felt right.” | 而你都说它们”感觉不对” |
[06:33] | And that’s fine. | 这也没关系 |
[06:34] | But I’m just getting kind of sick | 但我就是对开着车一直到处转 |
[06:35] | of all the driving around. | 有点厌倦了 |
[06:37] | I know, Phil. | 我知道 菲尔 |
[06:39] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[06:40] | this isn’t home. | 这不是家 |
[06:42] | Not home. Okay, okay, okay. | 不是家 好吧 好吧 |
[06:44] | The search continues. | 那我们继续搜寻好了 |
[06:47] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[06:49] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[07:33] | 28.6 north. | 北纬28.6 |
[07:36] | 15.26… | 西经 |
[07:38] | 15.26 west. | |
[07:42] | Another goose egg. | 又是一场空 |
[07:47] | Thanks a lot, Canary Islands. | 谢了 加纳利群岛 |
[07:50] | You couldn’t give me, like, | 你就不能给我 |
[07:52] | one living person? | 一个活人吗 |
[07:54] | There’s got to be someone out there. | 肯定还有人活着的 |
[07:58] | Right, Terry? | 对吧 特里 |
[08:00] | No comment? Okay. Nancy, what about you? | 不说话 好吧 南希 你呢 |
[08:06] | Wow, you guys. | 你们可真是 |
[08:08] | Guys are real quiet today. | 你们今天可真安静 |
[08:12] | Okay, I’m gonna go masturbate. | 好吧 我要撸一发了 |
[08:13] | Do me a favor– turn your guys’ heads, please. Thank you. | 帮我个忙 转过头去 行吗 谢谢 |
[08:17] | Plug your ears, too. | 耳朵也堵上 |
[08:23] | Bye, Stealth Bomber. | 再见了 隐形轰炸机 |
[08:24] | Bye, White House! | 再见了 白宫 |
[08:31] | How long do I have to wear this blindfold? | 这眼罩我还得戴多久 |
[08:33] | – Well, until we get there. – Where are we going? | -到目的地就摘下来 -我们去哪儿 |
[08:36] | I can’t tell you. ‘Cause it’s a… | 不告诉你 因为这是个 |
[08:37] | Surprise! | 惊喜哦 |
[08:38] | Welcome to Delaware. | 欢迎来到特拉华州 |
[08:41] | My old apartment? | 我原来的公寓 |
[08:43] | Phil, you didn’t. | 菲尔 不会吧 |
[08:45] | Well, gee, let me give you the grand tour. | 快来 我带你好好参观参观 |
[08:48] | So this is my knitting group. We were known as KWA: | 这是我的针织小组 我们是KWA |
[08:52] | Knitters With Attitude. | 有态度的针织者 |
[08:54] | And these are my roommates, Bernice Wu and Glen Sawchuck. | 这是我的室友 柏妮思·吴和格伦·肖查克 |
[08:58] | We called ourselves Sawchuck’s Angels. | 我们自称为肖查克的天使们 |
[09:00] | Our mission? Friendship. | 我们的任务是 维持友谊 |
[09:02] | Oh, and here’s my parents, Carol and Marsha. | 这是我父母 卡萝尔和马沙 |
[09:05] | – Oh, your dad was named Carol, too? – No, Marsha. | -你爸爸也叫卡萝尔吗 -不 叫马沙 |
[09:08] | Moving on. | 继续 |
[09:13] | And this is Glen’s room. | 这间屋子是格伦的 |
[09:15] | He was trying not to get the virus. | 他一直试图不感染病毒 |
[09:19] | He got it. | 但是失败了 |
[09:22] | And this is Bernice’s room. | 这是柏妮思的房间 |
[09:25] | And that’s her skeleton. | 那是她的骸骨 |
[09:27] | God, Carol. | 天呐 卡萝尔 |
[09:28] | Oh, no, she studied anatomy. | 不是 她是学习解剖的 |
[09:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:34] | And this is my room. | 这就是我的房间了 |
[09:39] | Each object in here is hand-crafted by myself | 这里每一样东西都是我亲手做的 |
[09:43] | as a cherished tribute to a friend | 都是献给死于病毒的 |
[09:46] | or family member who died from the virus. | 朋友或家人的珍贵礼物 |
[09:50] | Yeah. Yeah. | 这样啊 |
[09:52] | Well, it’s, uh, | 这可 |
[09:53] | it’s really, uh… | 这可真是 |
[09:56] | something. | 了不起 |
[09:57] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是啊 -是啊 |
[09:59] | I know it looks like I went a little cuckoo bananas. | 我知道我看起来有点疯狂 |
[10:02] | No, it doesn’t. This looks… | 不 没有 这看起来 |
[10:05] | absolutely chock-full of sanity. | 一点都不疯狂 |
[10:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:22] | Thank you for the surprise, Phil. | 是我该谢谢你给我的惊喜 菲尔 |
[10:24] | So nice to visit your hometown. | 能参观你的家乡我很高兴 |
[10:26] | Well, you know, it doesn’t have to just be a visit. | 也不必只是参观一下哦 |
[10:29] | No. No, no, | 不不不 |
[10:31] | not Delaware. | 特拉华州不行 |
[10:32] | Here we go again. | 又来了 |
[10:33] | And what’s wrong with Delaware? | 特拉华哪里不好了 |
[10:35] | Well, there’s no one here. | 这里一个人都没有 |
[10:36] | Carol, there’s no one anywhere anymore. | 卡萝尔 现在哪里都没人 |
[10:40] | That’s not exactly true. | 也不是吧 |
[10:41] | Okay, what… what’s that supposed to mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[10:43] | Nothing, it’s just nothing. | 没什么 真的 |
[10:45] | Tucson? Are you talking about Tucson? | 图森 你是说图森吗 |
[10:47] | Just saying that’s where there are other people, Phil. | 我只是说那里还有别人 菲尔 |
[10:50] | Carol, the only place I can’t go is Tucson. | 卡萝尔 我唯一不能去的地方就是图森 |
[10:53] | I mean, do you not remember me getting, like, tackled, | 难道你不记得他们都针对我 |
[10:56] | driven out into the desert and left there for dead? | 把我赶到沙漠 让我自生自灭吗 |
[10:58] | – Yes, I do, I… – No, no, no. | -我当然记得 我…-不… |
[11:00] | And the implication was very strong | 他们的意思很明确 |
[11:02] | that if I ever came back there, Phil would kill me. | 就是如果我胆敢回去 菲尔会杀了我 |
[11:04] | But it’s been, like, six months. | 可这都过了半年了 |
[11:06] | I mean, maybe they’ve cooled off by now. | 可能他们现在冷静下来了 |
[11:08] | – We just don’t know. – No, I don’t care. Screw ’em. | -我们无从得知 -不 我不管 就是不去 |
[11:10] | We’re the last people on Earth, Phil. | 我们是地球上仅存的人了 菲尔 |
[11:12] | Shouldn’t we all be together? | 我们不该在一起吗 |
[11:14] | You made your choice. | 这是你自己选的 |
[11:16] | If you want to be with me, be with me, | 如果你想跟我在一起 那就跟着我 |
[11:18] | but I am not going back to Tucson. | 但我不会回图森 |
[11:21] | Ever. | 绝不 |
[11:23] | I’m gonna sleep in Bernice’s room. | 我要去柏妮思的房间睡 |
[11:25] | – Fine. – Fine. | -好啊 -好啊 |
[11:26] | – Fine. – Fine. | -好啊 -好啊 |
[11:27] | – Fine. – Fine. | -好啊 -好啊 |
[11:33] | Carol. | 卡萝尔 |
[11:34] | What? | 什么 |
[11:35] | Your stupid sleep apnea machine. | 你的破呼吸机 |
[11:38] | I’ll use Bernice’s. | 我去用柏妮思的 |
[11:54] | No, look, it’s not that easy. | 不 没那么简单 |
[11:57] | I-I don’t know how to fly that thing, okay? | 我不知道怎么飞那玩意儿 |
[11:59] | I-I’m… I’m a scientist, not a pilot, all right? | 我是科学家 不是飞行员 |
[12:02] | Uh, if it’s so easy, why don’t you guys do it? | 如果那么容易 你们上啊 |
[12:05] | And if we did make it down there, | 而且就算我们成功降落 |
[12:07] | I’d probably die of the virus, and who’d take care of you guys? | 万一我死于病毒呢 谁来照顾你们 |
[12:10] | Look, I don’t mean to be insulting here, | 我不是瞧不起你们 |
[12:12] | but you’re worms, okay? | 但你们是虫子啊 |
[12:14] | You’re not thinking this through. | 你们真的不懂 |
[12:16] | I just… | 我… |
[12:17] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[12:18] | I shouldn’t be dismissive of you guys like that | 我不该因为你们是虫子 |
[12:20] | just ’cause you’re worms, okay? | 就鄙视你们 |
[12:21] | Terry, I’m sorry. | 特里 对不起 |
[12:23] | Sorry, Nancy. | 对不起 南希 |
[12:25] | Nance? | 南希 |
[12:45] | I’m gonna go take a nap. | 我要小睡一会儿 |
[12:55] | Phil! | 菲尔 |
[12:56] | Sorry, little traffic. | 抱歉 小事故 |
[12:58] | Hardy har har. | 呵呵呵 |
[13:19] | Bunch of friggin’ BS. | 净跟我扯淡 |
[13:21] | White House isn’t good enough. | 白宫不够好 |
[13:23] | Her own house isn’t good enough. | 她自己的房子不够好 |
[13:25] | What the heck is her problem? | 她脑子有病吗 |
[13:28] | I’m not being a turd, she’s being a turd. | 不是我的问题 是她没事找事 |
[13:31] | Why’s she being so picky? | 她为什么这么挑剔 |
[13:33] | She’s such a picky little turd. | 她就是个挑剔的事儿逼 |
[13:35] | You can quote me on that. | 我真的不是夸张 |
[13:37] | Don’t you dare say a thing, you little friggin’ blabbermouth. | 你不许跟她说 你个大嘴巴 |
[13:43] | Nice. | 漂亮 |
[13:45] | Could use a little razzmatazz, though. | 不过可以更华丽一点 |
[13:50] | Bam. | 有了 |
[13:51] | Ooh, Carol. | 卡萝尔 |
[13:53] | Where did you get such an expensive T-shirt? | 你哪里搞到的那么贵的衬衫 |
[13:56] | In the jewel markets of Monaco? | 是在摩纳哥的珠宝市场吗 |
[14:00] | “Hold for 30 seconds.” | 等待三十秒 |
[14:02] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[14:04] | One banana, two banana, three ba… | 一只羊 两只羊 三只… |
[14:08] | Phil! | 菲尔 |
[14:09] | I’m setting my gems! | 我在固定珠宝 |
[14:11] | Just give me 27 more bananas! | 再给我27只羊的时间 |
[14:14] | Four banana, five banana, six banana, seven ba… | 四只羊 五只羊 六只羊 七… |
[14:18] | Hold your horses, Phil! | 先不要走 菲尔 |
[14:20] | What part of “I’m setting my gems” Do you not understand?! | 我说在固定珠宝 你听不懂吗 |
[14:25] | Nine banana, ten banana, 11… | 九只羊 十只羊 十一… |
[14:27] | Oh, shoot. | 糟了 |
[14:27] | Stop, Phil! | 停车 菲尔 |
[14:29] | Phil! | 菲尔 |
[14:30] | Phil! | 菲尔 |
[14:32] | Phil! | 菲尔 |
[14:33] | No! | 不 |
[14:35] | Phil! | 菲尔 |
[14:39] | *All I want to do is…* | *我就只想…* |
[14:45] | *All I want to do is…* | *我就只想…* |
[14:47] | Phil! | 菲尔 |
[14:51] | Well, this is a grade-A fustercluck. | 这下真的惨了 |
[14:54] | *Oh, I can’t wait to be on the road again* | *我迫不及待重新上路* |
[14:58] | *The life I love is being on the road again* | *我就爱重新上路* |
[15:01] | *Oh, I can’t wait to be on the road again* | *我迫不及待重新上路* |
[15:06] | *World’s largest plate’s coming up* | *要见到世界上最大的盘子了* |
[15:09] | *I bet that Carol would love to see that stupid plate* | *卡萝尔见到那个破盘子一定会喜欢* |
[15:13] | *But I’m really mad at her today* | *但我今天真的很生她的气* |
[15:15] | *’Cause she’s being a turd* | *因为她是个事儿逼* |
[15:17] | *So I’m not gonna tell her about that friggin’ plate.* | *所以我不会搞告诉她大盘子的事* |
[15:19] | 没有比这更大的盘子了 距离出口还有四英里 | |
[15:23] | *Feeling guilty now* | *我很有负罪感* |
[15:26] | Carol, world’s largest plate’s coming up! | 卡萝尔 这里有世界上最大的盘子 |
[15:29] | How’s your appetite, huh? | 你胃口如何 |
[15:31] | You hungry for some plate? | 想吃东西吗 |
[15:35] | Carol? | 卡萝尔 |
[15:36] | Supposedly pretty big. | 肯定很大哦 |
[15:40] | Friggin’ huge plate up there. | 那里有个大盘子 |
[15:42] | You die for this crap. | 你肯定会喜欢的 |
[15:45] | Carol? | 卡萝尔 |
[15:46] | Carol! Where are you? | 卡萝尔 你在哪里 |
[15:48] | Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God. | 糟了糟了糟了 |
[15:51] | Oh, where’d we last stop? | 上一站是哪里 |
[15:52] | I mean, was it a gas station? | 是一个加油站吗 |
[15:54] | It was a gas station in Oklahoma. | 是俄克拉荷马州的一个加油站 |
[15:55] | Yeah, yeah. What was it again? | 没错 什么加油站来着 |
[15:56] | Oh, Speedy Pump, a Speedy Pump. | 快加 是一个快加站 |
[15:58] | There was, like, a red truck parked out front. | 前面停着一辆红色皮卡 |
[16:00] | So it’s Speedy Bump with a red truck. | 是前面停着一辆红色皮卡的快加站 |
[16:02] | Speedy Pump with a red truck. | 前面停着一辆红色皮卡的快加站 |
[16:03] | You got this, Phil. | 你没问题的 菲尔 |
[16:05] | Just keep driving down this road until you see that Speedy Pump. | 沿这条路一直走 到那个快加站就好了 |
[16:08] | You’ll know the one. | 到了肯定就知道 |
[16:09] | I mean, how many Speedy Pumps can there be? | 这一路能有多少快加站呢 |
[16:19] | Damn it, there’s infinity Speedy Pumps! | 妈的 怎么这么多快加站 |
[16:22] | Gary, now’s not the time to ask | 加里 现在不适合问 |
[16:24] | if I’m certain it was a Speedy Pump. | 我是不是确定那是个快加站 |
[16:26] | Carol! | 卡萝尔 |
[16:28] | Carol! Carol! | 卡萝尔 卡萝尔 |
[16:36] | Beefed it. | 砸了 |
[16:39] | Beefed it bigger than I’ve ever beefed it. | 这回是真让我搞砸了 |
[16:42] | I friggin’ lost her. | 我失去她了 |
[16:45] | I lost her forever. | 永远失去她了 |
[16:54] | Looks like it’s just you and me, bud. | 好像就只剩下你和我了 伙计 |
[16:59] | 逝者安息 格雷格 史戴西 弗雷德 博特 莎莉 戴夫 南希 | |
[17:13] | Looks like it’s just you and me, bud. | 好像就只剩下你和我了 伙计 |
[17:19] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[17:20] | Is this it? | 是这里吗 |
[17:21] | Is this it? Oh, my G… | 是这里吗 天… |
[17:24] | This is it! This is it! Ha! | 就是这里 就是这里 |
[17:29] | Oh, thank God. Speedy Pump. | 谢天谢地 快加站 |
[17:31] | There’s the stupid friggin’ red truck, | 这里有辆红色皮卡 |
[17:33] | and the fruit stand. | 还有水果摊 |
[17:34] | This is it. This is the one. Carol! | 就是这里 就是这里 卡萝尔 |
[17:36] | Where you at? | 你在哪里 |
[17:38] | Carol? | 卡萝尔 |
[17:41] | Carol! | 卡萝尔 |
[17:42] | Carol? | 卡萝尔 |
[17:44] | Carol! | 卡萝尔 |
[17:46] | Carol, where are you? | 卡萝尔 你在哪里 |
[17:50] | Carol! Come on! | 卡萝尔 快出来 |
[17:51] | Speedy Pump! Red truck! Fruit stand! | 快加站 红皮卡 水果摊 |
[17:55] | Carol! | 卡萝尔 |
[17:59] | Carol…! | 卡萝尔 |
[18:05] | It’s been five days. | 都过了五天了 |
[18:06] | Where the hell is she? | 她到底在哪里 |
[18:08] | Where else could she go? | 她能去哪里 |
[18:09] | She’s got no place else to go. | 她没有其他地方可去啊 |
[18:39] | She’s in Tucson. | 她在图森 |
[18:56] | Okay, the moment of truth. | 好 见证真相的时刻到了 |
[18:58] | I’m just gonna walk in there and lay down the law. | 我要径直走过去发号施令 |
[19:00] | The mayor of Tucson is back to claim his throne. | 图森市长回来荣登大宝了 |
[19:02] | You step to me? I step to you. | 敢挑战我 我奉陪到底 |
[19:05] | ‘Cause I ain’t afraid of nothing or nobody. | 我可什么都不怕 |
[19:11] | You can do this. You can do this! | 你可以的 你可以的 |
[19:45] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[19:48] | Anybody here? | 这里有人吗 |
[19:52] | Carol? | 卡萝尔 |
[20:02] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[20:47] | Where is everybody? | 大家都去哪里了 |
[20:50] | Where are you, Carol? | 你在哪里 卡萝尔 |