时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | – To Gordon. – Easy come, easy go. | -敬戈登 -好好来 安心走 |
[00:21] | You told them I was dead? | 你跟他们说我死了 |
[00:22] | People always remember the dead fondly. | 人们总是在人死了之后才想起他的好 |
[00:24] | What a godforsaken tool. | 他真是个混蛋啊 |
[00:26] | Phil broke up with Erica and kissed me on the beach. | 菲尔跟艾瑞卡分手了 然后在沙滩上吻了我 |
[00:28] | Someone’s coming back to life today. | 今天有人要死而复生了 |
[00:30] | So he really has changed? | 他真的变了吗 |
[00:31] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[00:32] | I just came here to say I’m sorry. | 我只想跟大家说声对不起 |
[00:36] | This is gonna blow over. | 这事会过去的 |
[00:42] | Can somebody please bring me some water?! | 有人能给我拿点水吗 |
[00:45] | Please? I’m so thirsty. | 求你们了 我好渴 |
[00:49] | Come on, please? | 求你们了 |
[00:50] | It’s like a friggin’ desert in my mouth. | 我的嘴里已经变成了一片沙漠 |
[00:53] | Oh, my God. Oh, Melissa. | 天呐 梅丽莎 |
[00:54] | Oh, my God, thank you so much. | 天呐 太感谢你了 |
[00:56] | Oh, you’re an angel. | 你简直是天使 |
[00:57] | You’re an angel. | 你是天使 |
[00:58] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢你了 |
[01:00] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[01:03] | Oh, God, uh, uh, Melissa, | 天 梅丽莎 |
[01:05] | no, no, no. Wait, wait, wait. | 不不不 等等 等等 |
[01:06] | No, Melissa, Melissa, I… | 不 梅丽莎 梅丽莎 我… |
[01:10] | God! | 天 |
[01:20] | Oh, hey, Phil. | 你好 菲尔 |
[01:22] | Top of the morning. | 早上好啊 |
[01:27] | So you like playing with guns, huh? | 你喜欢玩枪是吧 |
[01:28] | No, no, no…. | 不不不 |
[01:32] | No! My gun was unloaded. | 不 我的枪没上膛 |
[01:34] | I would’ve never hurt you guys. | 我绝对不会伤害你们的 |
[01:36] | Phil! | 菲尔 |
[01:36] | What are you doing! | 你在干什么 |
[01:38] | Hey, Carol. | 你好 卡萝尔 |
[01:39] | Relax. Blanks. | 冷静点 是空弹 |
[01:42] | Boys. | 真是的 |
[01:45] | You scared me, man. God, look, | 你吓死我了 伙计 天 |
[01:46] | I’m a different person, okay? | 我已经不一样了 |
[01:48] | I’ve changed. I really have. | 我变了 真的 |
[01:49] | Well, I hope so… for your sake. | 希望如此 为你自己好 |
[02:07] | Gonna need a change of pants. | 我要换一条裤子 |
[02:13] | Maybe some underwear, too. | 也许还得换个内裤 |
[02:17] | And some shoes… for sure. | 而且肯定还要换鞋子 |
[02:25] | Okay… he’s been in here long enough. | 他已经在这里够久了 |
[02:28] | Can we let him out now? | 我们能放他出来了吗 |
[02:29] | No. | 不行 |
[02:30] | He needs to be punished. | 他需要接受惩罚 |
[02:31] | – But this is medieval, okay? It’s cruel. – Carol, | -但这简直是中世纪的酷刑 -卡萝尔 |
[02:34] | he held us up at gunpoint. | 他用枪挟持我们 |
[02:35] | With an unloaded gun to deliver heartfelt apologies. | 用没上膛的枪 来表达诚挚的歉意 |
[02:39] | Look, I meant everything I said. | 我说的一切都是真的 |
[02:41] | I care about you guys. | 我很在乎你们 |
[02:43] | You had a gun, in our face! | 你拿着枪指着我们 |
[02:46] | Tandy, I swear to God, man, if I… | 坦迪 我对天发誓 如果我… |
[02:49] | Todd, calm down. | 陶德 冷静点 |
[02:49] | So we’re really doing this? | 那我们真的要这么做吗 |
[02:51] | Is this who we are now? | 我们沦为那种人了吗 |
[02:52] | Carol, he did the crime– now he’s got to do the time. | 卡萝尔 他犯下了罪行 就得服刑 |
[02:55] | Okay, look, I propose one week | 我提议把他 |
[02:57] | of solitary confinement in the workout room. | 在健身房中关一星期禁闭 |
[02:59] | Got to say I disagree with that wholeheartedly. | 我得说我打心眼儿里反对这个主意 |
[03:02] | Agreed. Don’t you think that’s going a little overboard, huh? | 同意 你不觉得这有点极端了吗 |
[03:05] | – You think it’s going overboard? – Yeah. | -你觉得这样就过分了吗 -是啊 |
[03:07] | ‘Cause I think it’s staying on the ship. | 我觉得这应该还算好的 |
[03:10] | One week of solitary confinement?! | 一星期的禁闭 |
[03:13] | – For what I did?! – Yeah. | -就因为我做的那些吗 -是啊 |
[03:15] | Well, I say how about two? | 我提议关两个星期 |
[03:16] | Or three? Or four? | 或者三个 四个也行 |
[03:18] | Do I hear five? Yeah, you do– | 有人说五个吗 有啊 |
[03:20] | from the man in the stockade! Sold! | 被关的那位先生提议的 成交 |
[03:22] | Five it is! | 那就五个 |
[03:23] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[03:25] | Like Phil said, I did the crime, I got to do the time. | 正如菲尔所说 我犯了罪 我就要服刑 |
[03:28] | Okay, look, I really have changed, | 我真的变了 |
[03:30] | and I’m excited to prove it. | 我非常想证明这一点 |
[03:32] | Phil? | 菲尔 |
[03:33] | Don’t you mean Tandy? | 你是想说坦迪吗 |
[03:35] | Guys, over the last six months, | 过去这六个月 |
[03:36] | Carol’s gone back to calling me Phil again, | 卡萝尔又开始叫我菲尔了 |
[03:38] | and I have absolutely loved it. | 我非常喜欢这个名字 |
[03:40] | Okay? After all, it is my given name. | 毕竟这是我的教名 |
[03:42] | But I’d like to request that I go back to Tandy. | 但我提议还是继续叫我坦迪吧 |
[03:45] | It seemed helpful for you guys, and that’s important to me. | 对你们来说也方便 你们的便利我就开心了 |
[03:48] | Please don’t worry, we were never gonna call you Phil. | 别担心 我们绝对不会叫你菲尔 |
[03:50] | Yeah, you are such a Tandy. | 你绝对就是坦迪 |
[03:51] | Okay. Five weeks solitary confinement it is. | 好吧 那就五星期的禁闭 |
[03:55] | Now we’re talkin’. | 这才像话 |
[03:57] | Okay? Like Phil said, I did the crime, got to do that time, | 正如菲尔所说 我犯下罪行 就得服刑 |
[04:00] | and that is nonnegotiable. | 这一点是毋庸置疑的 |
[04:09] | Hey, Phil! | 菲尔 |
[04:11] | Don’t you mean Tandy? | 你是指坦迪吗 |
[04:12] | Fine. Tandy. | 好吧 坦迪 |
[04:14] | Why’s the door locked? | 为什么把门锁了 |
[04:15] | Carol, this is my jail– I’m being punished. | 卡萝尔 这是我的监狱 我在服刑呢 |
[04:18] | And it wouldn’t be much of a punishment | 要是我能随便跟你们往来 |
[04:19] | if I was able to fraternize with the general pop. | 这还算什么惩罚 |
[04:22] | But they were gonna let you out in one week. | 但他们本来准备一星期就让你出来 |
[04:24] | Why are you making it harder on yourself? | 你为什么要自讨苦吃呢 |
[04:26] | I’ve always taken the easy way out, | 我以前一直在走捷径 |
[04:29] | and I don’t want to do that anymore. | 我再也不想那样了 |
[04:30] | I did the crime, got to do that time. | 我犯下了罪行 就得服刑 |
[04:33] | You know, C to the T. | 小卡是这么和小坦说的 |
[04:34] | You sure about this? | 你确定要这样吗 |
[04:35] | Look, go have fun and don’t worry about me. | 去玩吧 别担心我了 |
[04:39] | For the next five weeks, I got a new wife, | 接下来五个星期 我有新的另一半 |
[04:41] | and her name is Lady Justice. | 名字叫正义女士 |
[04:56] | This cheese is for which to die, Todd. | 这个乳酪简直让人欲仙欲死 陶德 |
[04:58] | I am in hog heaven. | 我简直进了美食天堂 |
[05:00] | Well, I’m glad you’re enjoying it, Carol. | 很高兴你能喜欢 卡萝尔 |
[05:02] | I am so sick of eating canned foods, you guys. | 我再也不想吃那些罐头了 |
[05:04] | Ugh, I know. I ate a can of tomato paste yesterday | 我知道 我昨天吃了一罐七月份 |
[05:06] | that expired in July. | 就过期的番茄酱 |
[05:07] | That’s nothing. | 这不算什么 |
[05:08] | I ate a whole jar of rancid olives that expired in 2014. | 我吃过一罐2014年过期的臭橄榄 |
[05:13] | They were actually pretty good. | 其实味道还真不错 |
[05:14] | Well, with everything expiring, | 所有东西都开始过期了 |
[05:15] | that cow’s gonna be our main food source soon, so… | 那头牛会成为我们主要的食物来源 所以… |
[05:18] | we got to keep her happy. | 咱们得哄好它 |
[05:20] | Treat her like a queen. | 让它享受皇家待遇 |
[05:22] | Where is she, by the way? | 顺便一提 它在哪儿呢 |
[05:23] | We put a shock collar on her. | 我们在它脖子上安了一个电击环 |
[05:26] | Yeah, we set up a little perimeter | 我们设了一个活动范围 |
[05:28] | – so if she wanders too far she gets a little zap. – Little zap. | -所以它如果晃太远就会被电一下 -电一下 |
[05:31] | That’s nice. | 真不错 |
[05:32] | Anybody want some more wine? | 有人想再来点酒吗 |
[05:34] | Let me think. | 我想想 |
[05:36] | Uh, yeah. | 好啊 |
[05:38] | All right, I’m on it, I’m on it. | 行 我去倒 我去倒 |
[05:41] | Melissa, can you cut me off a slice of that cheese? | 梅丽莎 你能给我切一块那个乳酪吗 |
[05:43] | – This one? – That one, yeah. | -这个吗 -那个 对 |
[05:45] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[05:49] | So… | 那… |
[05:50] | how are things with you and Todd? | 你和陶德之间怎么样 |
[05:53] | He’s just been kind of weird. | 他只是有点奇怪 |
[05:56] | Sexually? | 在床上吗 |
[05:57] | In every way. | 在各种方面 |
[05:58] | He’s cold, kind of distant. | 他很冷淡 有点疏远 |
[06:02] | Cheese’ll make you feel better. | 乳酪会让你感觉更好 |
[07:12] | What are you doing, Tandy? | 你在干什么 坦迪 |
[07:14] | You care about these people. | 你在乎他们 |
[07:15] | And you’re gonna risk your relationship with them | 你难道要为了这么几块超级美味的乳酪 |
[07:17] | over some insanely delicious cheese? | 毁了跟他们之间的关系吗 |
[07:28] | I’m not strong enough. | 我不够坚强 |
[07:32] | Oh. You’re better than this. | 你没有那么糟糕 |
[07:34] | Huh? Their friendship is worth way more than this cheese. | 跟他们的友谊比这块奶酪珍贵多了 |
[07:38] | Get back in your hole. | 回你的监狱里 |
[07:58] | Tandy’s out. | 坦迪出来了 |
[08:06] | You guys, it was a tiny slipup. | 这只是一时冲动 |
[08:09] | Tandy is a human being; he’s not chattel. | 坦迪也是人 他不是奴隶 |
[08:12] | Carol, agree to disagree. | 卡萝尔 我同意你们不同意她 |
[08:14] | This shock collar is exactly what I deserve. | 我就应该戴上这个电击项圈 |
[08:17] | I did the crime– you fill in the rest. | 我犯下了罪行 你们来补下一句 |
[08:19] | But in case you can’t– blah blah blah blah blah… time. | 但如果你们不行 最后两个字是服刑 |
[08:22] | And besides, I’m not even gonna come close to these perimeters, | 再说了 我离边界还远得很呢 |
[08:24] | so it’s not even gonna be a factor… | 所以这不能算是… |
[08:28] | Yeah, yeah, thought I had a little more room there, | 好吧 我以为我能往那儿多走几步 |
[08:30] | but no, got to learn these friggin’ perimeters. And then… | 但是不行 我得记住这个边界 然后… |
[08:36] | So it looks like we got another border right about there. | 看起来这里好像也有边界 |
[08:39] | Thought I had to the concrete; I was wrong about that. | 我以为我能进去呢 看起来我错了 |
[08:41] | Look, just gonna… demarcate these with my shoesies. | 只要…用我的鞋子做好标记 |
[08:46] | And one over here, like so. | 还有那边 这样 |
[08:48] | You guys, | 各位 |
[08:49] | this is top-notch punishment. | 这是最严厉的刑罚 |
[08:51] | Did the crime, doing the time. | 犯下罪行 就要服刑 |
[08:53] | DTC, DTT. | 犯行就服 |
[08:56] | Hey, you guys, you don’t have to take off right now. | 你们不用现在就走 |
[08:58] | Well, you know where I am. | 你们知道我在哪儿哦 |
[09:00] | Shocking that you would leave me. | 你们这就走真让我为之一震 |
[09:02] | Pun intended. | 这是双关哦 |
[09:03] | Can I get you something to make you more comfortable, | 我要给你拿点东西来让你好过点吗 |
[09:06] | – like a pillow… – Carol, if you got me a pillow, | -比如枕头 -卡萝尔 如果你给我拿枕头 |
[09:09] | it wouldn’t really be a punishment, would it? | 那就不算惩罚了 对吗 |
[09:12] | Dirt’s gonna be my pillow tonight. | 今晚我就头枕黄土面朝天 |
[09:14] | You’re so strong. | 你太坚强了 |
[09:20] | Worth the attempt. | 值得一试 |
[09:59] | Top of the morning, Erica. | 早上好 艾瑞卡 |
[10:00] | Looking stunning today. | 今天看上去真不错 |
[10:02] | Platonically speaking, of course. | 当然 我是指你精神很好 |
[10:04] | Good on ya. | 很高兴见到你 |
[10:06] | Just gonna put your… your feet in the pool for a second, huh? | 你要…把脚放进游泳池里一会儿吗 |
[10:10] | “Pool.” Australian for “Pool,” too. | 我这是澳洲式发音哦 |
[10:15] | Gail Klosterman! | 盖尔啊 |
[10:17] | Have you come down with Benjamin Button’s disease? | 你这是得了本杰明·巴顿的那种病吗 |
[10:19] | ‘Cause you look ten years younger. | 你好像年轻了十岁啊 |
[10:20] | And you looked 18 before. | 你以前就是18岁的样子 |
[10:22] | Hey, little girl, | 你好呀 小姑娘 |
[10:23] | you want some candy? | 吃糖糖吗 |
[10:26] | My legs are gonna live vicariously through yours. | 我很理解你们现在的感受 |
[10:29] | Oh, to be that pool water right now. | 作为现在游泳池里的水 |
[10:31] | Tandy, shut your friggin’ trap! | 坦迪 你闭嘴好吗 |
[10:33] | One friggin’ trap-shutting coming up. | 好嘞 我这张嘴马上闭 |
[10:35] | I’m gonna be real quiet for you | 我一定会非常安静 |
[10:36] | so you guys can enjoy your conversation. | 让你们愉快地交谈 |
[10:39] | There she is | 快看啊 |
[10:41] | Miss Melissa Chartres. | 梅丽莎小姐来了 |
[10:44] | – Hi! – Okay, Tandy, we’re gonna have to add | -你好 -坦迪 我们要加一条 |
[10:46] | “No talking-slash-total silence” to your punishment. | “不许说话/保持安静”到你的惩罚中 |
[10:49] | I’m just trying to spread good cheer. | 我只是想散播正能量 |
[10:51] | You know, show everybody how much I care about them. | 告诉大家我有多在乎大家 |
[10:53] | I’m not bothering you guys, am I? | 我没有打扰到你们吧 |
[10:55] | It has come to my attention | 我已经注意到 |
[10:57] | that there has been some unhappiness with the volume | 我发自内心的赞美之声 |
[10:59] | and frequency of my heartfelt compliments. | 引起了大家的不快 |
[11:02] | Carol? | 卡萝尔 |
[11:04] | I had Carol go out to the pet store | 我让卡萝尔去宠物商店 |
[11:07] | and get this new collar for me. | 给我拿了这个新项圈 |
[11:09] | It is voice activated, | 这是声控的 |
[11:10] | so whenever I speak, | 所以我说话时 |
[11:11] | a burst of citronella will be shot out into my face, | 一股香茅油就会被喷到我脸上 |
[11:14] | thus assaulting my senses | 让我感觉非常不好 |
[11:16] | and delivering the silence you requested | 这样你们要求的安静就会有了 |
[11:18] | – and that I deserve. – Yeah. | -而我 也是活该被喷 -对 |
[11:19] | Crime, time, C to the T. | 犯下罪行 就得服刑 |
[11:21] | Glove fits, and it fits like a glove. | 罪有应得 恰到好处 |
[11:23] | There will be no Bronco chase. | 我一定乖乖听话 |
[11:24] | The juice is opposite of loose. | 我一定不惹大家生气 |
[11:28] | Phil, will you do the honors, my main man? | 菲尔 能麻烦你一下吗 我最好的哥们 |
[11:32] | Gonna move this over to give it room. | 我把这个移动一下腾点地方出来 |
[11:34] | Gonna get this right on the voice box. | 把这个项圈直接绑在喉头上 |
[11:41] | Okay, testing… Oh. Ah. | 好 测试… |
[11:45] | It works! | 管用 |
[11:47] | Really gets… in there. | 真的…直达鼻孔 |
[11:50] | It works. | 管用了 |
[12:03] | Happy five-day punishment anniversary. | 接受惩罚五天纪念日快乐 |
[12:06] | How you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[12:08] | This is the worst. | 简直糟透了 |
[12:10] | This… this sucks. | 太…难熬了 |
[12:13] | Is anybody even talking about me? | 有人谈论过我吗 |
[12:15] | No. No one’s really talking about you. | 没有人谈起你 |
[12:18] | Yeah, Carol, you can talk at normal volume. | 卡萝尔 你可以正常说话 |
[12:20] | Oh, that’s a relief. | 太好了 |
[12:22] | I couldn’t even hear myself. | 我都听不到自己说什么了 |
[12:24] | No, no one’s really talking about you. | 没有 没有人谈论你 |
[12:27] | What? | 什么 |
[12:27] | Don’t they know how hard this is for me? | 难道他们不知道我有多艰辛吗 |
[12:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:30] | I keep talking about your sacrifice. | 我一直说你做出了多大的牺牲 |
[12:33] | No one’s really engaging. | 但是没人跟我聊啊 |
[12:35] | I’m gonna keep trying. | 我会继续努力 |
[12:36] | I’m never gonna give up. | 我绝不会放弃 |
[12:38] | Look, I know this is punishment, | 我知道这是惩罚我 |
[12:39] | but it’d be nice to get at least a little acknowledgment. | 但我至少应该得到一点认可吧 |
[12:42] | Do you know what I’m saying? A little acknowledgement. | 你明白我的意思吗 一点点认可 |
[12:44] | Sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[12:47] | Hey, maybe you need a little walk. | 或许你需要走走 |
[12:50] | Want to walk me to the perimeter? | 想送我去边界那边吗 |
[12:52] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -好 -走吧 |
[13:01] | Well, this is me. | 我到了 |
[13:02] | – Yeah. – Hang in there. | -嗯 -坚持住 |
[13:07] | Well, hey, Melissa. What are you up to? | 梅丽莎 你做什么呢 |
[13:09] | Just bringing Tandy some beers. | 给坦迪送几瓶啤酒 |
[13:11] | – Oh, how nice! – You’re kidding me. | -你人真好 -开玩笑吧 |
[13:14] | Oh, my God, thank you so much. | 天啊 太感谢你了 |
[13:15] | That’s so nice of you. | 你真是太好了 |
[13:17] | Is this the edge of your little perimeter? | 这里是你的边界吗 |
[13:19] | Yeah, it’s right. It’s right-right back there. | 对 就是这里 到那边 |
[13:33] | Enjoy. | 喝吧 |
[13:37] | Melissa? | 梅丽莎 |
[13:39] | So funny. So funny. | 棒 很棒 |
[13:42] | So funny, Melissa. | 非常棒 梅丽莎 |
[13:44] | God! | 天 |
[14:41] | You’re a real piece of work, Tandy. | 你真是厉害啊 坦迪 |
[14:43] | Just when I thought you couldn’t get any worse, | 就在我以为你不会再出幺蛾子的时候 |
[14:45] | you go, and you just… | 你就… |
[14:46] | – Man! Man! Hey. – Okay. | -天啊 天啊 -好吧 |
[14:48] | – Todd, breathe. In and out. – Okay. Sorry. | -陶德 深呼吸 慢慢来 -抱歉 |
[14:50] | You’re good. You’re good. | 没事了 没事了 |
[14:53] | Okay. Tandy just wanted to say | 坦迪想告诉大家 |
[14:55] | that he’s so sorry he threw those potted plants. | 他很抱歉把盆栽都扔了砸了 |
[14:58] | He just wanted to get your attention | 他只想让大家过来 |
[15:00] | ’cause he has something he wants to say. | 因为他有话说 |
[15:04] | Carol, I can’t hear him. | 卡萝尔 我听不到 |
[15:05] | Yeah, Tandy, we can’t hear you. | 坦迪 我们听不到你说什么 |
[15:10] | Ooh, charades? Oh, that’s so fun! | 玩动作猜字谜吗 好啊 |
[15:12] | – Star Wars! – Mission Impossible! | -《星球大战》 -《碟中谍》 |
[15:14] | Ugly Betty! | 《丑女贝蒂》 |
[15:15] | Uh, something with ugly! | 里面有丑的东西 |
[15:17] | – X Factor? – X Factor. | -《X音素》 -《X音素》 |
[15:19] | Total Recall. | 《全面回忆》 |
[15:20] | X Factor! | 《X音素》 |
[15:21] | Uh, uh, uh, Goonies. | 《七宝奇谋》 |
[15:22] | Annie! The black remake of Annie! | 《安妮》 黑人版《安妮》 |
[15:24] | X-Factor! | 《X音素》 |
[15:25] | The X Factor? | 那部《X音素》 |
[15:26] | Coyote Ugly! | 《女狼俱乐部》 |
[15:27] | – Elephant Man! – Mask! | -《象人》 -《面具》 |
[15:29] | – X Factor? – No, it’s not, it’s not… | -《X因素》 -不是 不是… |
[15:30] | Think. Think. | 思考 快思考 |
[15:33] | – I! – Yeah. Okay. | -我 -好 |
[15:35] | – Love! No. – That’s right. | -爱 不是 -对 |
[15:36] | X Factor! | 《X因素》 |
[15:39] | No. | 不 |
[15:40] | – Hate? – No. | -讨厌 -不是 |
[15:43] | – Hate. – Hate. Hate. | -讨厌 -是讨厌 |
[15:46] | You hate the collar. | 你讨厌戴项圈 |
[15:48] | – Yes. – Well, too bad, Tandyman. | -知道了 -不好意思 坦迪 |
[15:51] | Butt! Oh, you could have pointed at your face. | 屁股 你也可以指自己的脸 |
[15:53] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[15:54] | A collar. | 一个项圈 |
[15:56] | Butt. Buttface? Ugly? | 屁股 丑八怪 很丑 |
[15:59] | X Factor! | 《X因素》 |
[16:01] | No, no, no, no. Butt… | 不不 屁股… |
[16:02] | Collar. | 项圈 |
[16:06] | Butt. | 屁股 |
[16:06] | Oh, he’s saying that because the collar was his idea, | 他是说因为是他想到戴项圈这个主意的 |
[16:10] | that he should be able to take it off when he wants. | 所以他想不戴的时候应该就可以不戴了 |
[16:11] | No. No, no, no, it doesn’t work that way. | 不不不 不能那样 |
[16:12] | No, you can’t. No, because it’s about trust, Tandy! | 不行 这事关信任 坦迪 |
[16:15] | Trust is the most important thing! | 信任是最重要的 |
[16:17] | Trust is the only thing! | 信任是唯一重要的 |
[16:18] | And you lost ours! I’m talking about… trust, man! | 你失去了我们的信任 我说的是…信任 |
[16:23] | Yeah. If you’re gonna act like an animal, | 对 如果你要像动物一样 |
[16:24] | we’re gonna treat you like an animal. | 那我们就像对待动物一样对你 |
[16:26] | Oh, yeah, this dog is gonna go in a doghouse. | 对 这条狗要关在狗笼子里 |
[16:30] | Come on, let’s go, doggie. | 进去 狗狗 |
[16:31] | There. There. | 好了 |
[18:41] | Oh, my gosh. | 天啊 |
[18:42] | Looks like a fire broke out! | 好像起火了 |
[18:44] | Gail, you weren’t smoking, were you? | 盖尔 你没抽烟吧 |
[18:46] | God, no. Not out here anyway. | 没有 我没在这里抽过 |
[18:49] | No, it was clearly the tiki torch. | 很显然是火炬引起的 |
[18:51] | All right, somebody put it out. | 有人把火扑灭了 |
[18:54] | – Todd? – Oh, I must have slept right through it. | -陶德是你吗 -昨晚我睡死了 |
[18:58] | Well, if it wasn’t one of us, | 如果不是我们 |
[19:00] | who was it? | 那是谁 |
[19:01] | I think I know. | 我知道了 |
[19:06] | Do you know anything about this fire? | 你知道起火的事吗 |
[19:10] | Well, do you know who put it out? | 那你知道是谁灭的火吗 |
[19:16] | Tandy saw the fire. | 坦迪看到起火了 |
[19:19] | Oh, and he called out. | 他大声呼喊 |
[19:22] | Oh, but everyone was asleep. | 但是大家都睡着了 |
[19:24] | What could he do? What could he do? Oh. | 他该怎么办 怎么办 |
[19:25] | He was gonna break out of the shed. He broke out of the shed. | 他准备从小屋里冲出来 他从里面冲了出来 |
[19:29] | And he ran through the shock zone! Ow! | 然后冲过了电击区 好疼啊 |
[19:31] | And then he got water from the pool. | 然后从游泳池里取了水 |
[19:34] | And he went back and forth and back and forth, | 他一趟一趟又一趟 |
[19:37] | and he got shocked again and again and again and again | 他一遍一遍又一遍被电击 |
[19:40] | until that fire was out, | 直到大火被扑灭 |
[19:42] | and then, | 然后 |
[19:43] | he was left on the hillside, depleted. | 他精疲力尽地倒下了 |
[19:47] | And then, after saving all of our lives… | 在救了我们所有人之后… |
[19:52] | …he got back in his shed, | 他又回到了他的小屋 |
[19:54] | like the good prisoner that he is. | 继续好好当他的囚犯 |
[19:56] | And I think I’m right in saying | 我觉得我可以说 |
[19:58] | Tandy… did his time. | 坦迪 服刑期满可以释放了 |
[20:20] | Thank you so much! | 非常感谢 |
[20:21] | Oh, my God, you guys, thank you so much. | 天啊 太谢谢你们了 |
[20:23] | And I know this doesn’t mean that… | 我知道这并不意味着… |
[20:24] | that like, I’m back in your good graces, | 你们已经原谅我了 |
[20:26] | but this is a good first step. | 但这是个好的开端 |
[20:27] | And I look forward to proving myself to you guys | 我期待继续向大家证明自己 |
[20:29] | and regaining your trust, because I have changed. | 重新取得你们的信任 因为我真的变了 |
[20:31] | And you guys are really important to me! | 你们对我来说真的很重要 |
[20:33] | And I’m so excited about the future, | 我真的很期待未来的日子 |
[20:35] | and I hope you are, too! | 我希望你们也跟我一样 |
[20:38] | God. | 天啊 |
[20:40] | I hope you are, too. | 我希望你们也跟我一样 |
[21:08] | Daddy’s home. | 爸爸回来了 |