时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Five weeks, solitary confinement it is. | 那就五星期的禁闭 |
[00:21] | Tandy saw the fire. He got water from the pool | 坦迪看到起火了 他一次次从游泳池取水 |
[00:23] | until the fire was out. | 直到大火被扑灭 |
[00:25] | Tandy did his time. | 坦迪 服刑期满了 |
[00:27] | How are things with you and Todd? | 你和陶德之间怎么样 |
[00:28] | He’s just been kind of weird. | 他只是有点奇怪 |
[00:30] | Daddy’s home. | 爸爸回来了 |
[00:35] | What a beautiful night. | 真是个美好的夜晚 |
[00:41] | Hey, I want to take the floor real quick. | 我想简短地说几句 |
[00:44] | Look, I know where I stand here, you know? | 我知道我为什么能站在这里 |
[00:46] | You guys let me out of the shed for good behavior, | 你们因为我表现好 把我从小屋放了出来 |
[00:49] | but I know I still have a ways to go | 但我知道我还得不断的证明自己 |
[00:50] | before I’m fully back in this community, you know? | 才能重回这个大家庭 |
[00:53] | Yeah, I-I just hope you guys give me a chance, | 我 我只希望你们给我一个机会 |
[00:55] | ’cause I really care about you. | 因为我真的很爱你们 |
[00:57] | And I look forward to showing you that | 我希望能通过行动让你们感受到 |
[00:58] | without a gun pointed in your face. | 而不是用枪指着你们的头听我说 |
[01:01] | I know, I know. Actions not words, | 我知道我知道 少说多做 |
[01:03] | but the actions are coming. | 你们很快就会看到我的行动了 |
[01:06] | I have an action for you. | 好吧 行动一个给我看看 |
[01:08] | Give me a little wine. | 给我倒点酒 |
[01:10] | Gail, thank you. | 盖尔 谢谢你 |
[01:12] | And one wine coming up. | 酒马上就来 |
[01:15] | Why are we sitting out here? | 我们为什么要坐在这里 |
[01:16] | It’s too cold! | 这里太冷了 |
[01:17] | I want to go back inside, Mommy! | 我想进屋去 妈妈 |
[01:21] | Boom. | 好笑吧 |
[01:22] | Still got it. | 我还是这么幽默 |
[01:31] | Crickets! | 有蟋蟀 |
[01:32] | Crickets are alive! | 蟋蟀还活着 |
[01:33] | Oh! Oh, no way! | 不可能吧 |
[01:44] | All right. | 好了 |
[01:45] | Presenting for the first time ever, | 女士们先生们 请欢迎 |
[01:48] | ladies and gentlemen, please welcome… | 初次登场的 |
[01:51] | cricket casserole! | 蟋蟀砂锅 |
[01:57] | Is that what you were working on so long in the kitchen? | 你在厨房捣鼓了半天就是弄这个吗 |
[02:00] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[02:01] | It took longer than I thought, | 我没想到会花这么久 |
[02:03] | because I didn’t realize how hard they are to kill. | 我没想到它们这么难杀 |
[02:08] | I have to admit I felt a little intimidated. | 我不得不承认 我有点被吓到了 |
[02:11] | Gail being a trained chef and all. | 盖尔受过专业的厨师训练 |
[02:13] | Did you ever make anything like this, Gail? | 你做过这种东西吗 盖尔 |
[02:16] | I did not. | 没有 |
[02:18] | Look, it might seem a little wonker-bonkers, | 我知道这看起来可能有点怪 |
[02:21] | but I was reading in Indian Vogue | 但我在印度版《服饰与美容》中看到过 |
[02:24] | that crickets were all the rage over there. | 蟋蟀在印度可真是火得不行 |
[02:27] | Uh-huh, they’re full of protein and fiber. | 它们蛋白质和纤维含量丰富 |
[02:29] | They’re also full of bug guts. | 虫子内脏也很丰富 |
[02:31] | We’re all full of guts. | 我们都有很多内脏呀 |
[02:33] | But we’re running out of options, aren’t we? | 但我们别无选择 不是吗 |
[02:36] | All our canned goods have already expired. | 我们的罐装食品早已过期 |
[02:38] | There are no fish and no animals, | 这里没有鱼也没有动物 |
[02:41] | except for the cow and she’s not gonna live forever, so… | 只有一只奶牛 它也不可能永生 所以 |
[02:45] | Like it or not, you are looking at our future. | 不管你们喜不喜欢 这就是我们的未来了 |
[02:51] | Anyway, to the future. | 不管怎样 敬未来 |
[03:08] | Anybody else? | 没人想试试了吗 |
[03:10] | No? | 没人吗 |
[03:13] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[03:14] | Just wanted to do something nice for the group. | 我只是想为大家做点贡献 |
[03:17] | And I spent a lot of time on it. | 花了很长时间研究它 |
[03:19] | No, Carol, we-we’ll try it. | 卡萝尔 我们会试着吃的 |
[03:22] | We’ll try it, right? | 我们会吃的 对吧 |
[03:24] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吧 -是啊 |
[03:26] | Go ahead, it’s good. | 吃吧 很不错的 |
[03:39] | This is re… You certainly have a way with crickets. | 这可真是 你可真会烧蟋蟀 |
[03:41] | Oh, get a room. | 别秀恩爱了 |
[03:43] | Hey, Todd, you haven’t even touched yours. | 陶德 你还没吃呢 |
[03:44] | I’m sorry, I’m-I’m just, | 抱歉 我 我只是 |
[03:46] | I’m not feeling very well. | 我有点不舒服 |
[03:47] | Well, that’s too bad. | 那可太糟了 |
[03:48] | It really dances on your tongue. | 它真的会在你舌尖上起舞哦 |
[03:52] | This one’s not dead. | 这只还没死呢 |
[03:55] | Ah, now he is. | 现在死了 |
[03:59] | Here, cricket, cricket. | 出来啊 蟋蟀 蟋蟀 |
[04:01] | Don’t you want to get turned into a disgusting meal by my wife? | 你们不想被我老婆烹调成一顿恶心的菜吗 |
[04:05] | Okay, let’s see if this works. | 让我来试试这个 |
[04:07] | Has anybody ever noticed | 有人注意到 |
[04:09] | you can get salmonella from chicken, | 吃鸡可能会感染沙门氏菌[三文鱼菌] |
[04:11] | but you can’t get chicken-monella from salmon? | 但你吃三文鱼不会感染鸡菌 |
[04:14] | Boom. | 好好笑 |
[04:18] | Nothing? | 没反应吗 |
[05:19] | Oh… my… God. | 我 的 天 哪 |
[05:27] | Good morning. | 早上好呀 |
[05:28] | I’m about to fry up some cricket poppers! | 我准备炸一些蟋蟀 |
[05:31] | Who’s in? | 有人要吃吗 |
[05:32] | Uh, thank you so much, Carol, | 谢了 卡萝尔 |
[05:34] | but we found a couple of chowders | 但我们找到了一些 |
[05:36] | that are only two years out of date, | 才过期两年的杂烩 |
[05:38] | so I think we’re gonna take our chances with that. | 我们准备试试这些 |
[05:40] | Yeah, Carol, I’m gonna pass, too. | 是啊 卡萝尔 我也不吃了 |
[05:42] | I’m not feeling very hungry. | 我还不怎么饿 |
[05:44] | I think I’m gonna pass as well, Care Bear. | 我也是 小萝萝 |
[05:47] | Uh, save me a plate, though. | 但记得给我留一碟 |
[05:48] | Well, what do you want– breast, wing, thigh, face? | 你想要什么 胸 翅膀 腿还是脸 |
[05:51] | Chef’s choice. | 你做主 |
[05:54] | Count me in, Carol. | 算我一个 卡萝尔 |
[05:56] | And I’m okay with whatever you have. | 你做什么我吃什么 |
[05:57] | God. | 老天 |
[05:59] | Erica, wait. | 艾瑞卡 别走 |
[06:03] | I cut my finger. | 我切到手指了 |
[06:04] | Oh, geez, that’s a gusher. | 老天 血都喷出来了 |
[06:05] | Carol, get some paper towels. | 卡萝尔 拿点纸巾来 |
[06:08] | Sorry, I get nauseous on the sight on blood. | 抱歉 我一看到血就晕 |
[06:11] | That’s proof, oh! Gail, you’re our medical expert. | 看吧 盖尔 你真是医疗专家 |
[06:14] | What do we do here? | 我们该怎么办 |
[06:15] | Medical expert, hardly. | 我可算不上医疗专家 |
[06:17] | Well, you knew all that CPR mumbo jumbo. | 可是你知道怎么做心肺复苏 |
[06:19] | Well, that doesn’t mean I know anything about cuts. | 那不代表所有的伤口我都会处理啊 |
[06:22] | Don’t say cuts. | 别说伤口 |
[06:23] | Anything can set me off. | 任何事都可能让我恶心 |
[06:24] | – You guys, it’s fine. It’s gonna be fine. – No. | -没事的 会没事的 -不 |
[06:26] | No, you know what? That looks really bad. | 不 你知道吗 这看起来真的很严重 |
[06:27] | I-I’m gonna go get that first aid book. | 我去拿急救手册 |
[06:38] | Pretty cool house, huh? | 这房子真不错 对吧 |
[06:43] | How you doing, Todd? | 你怎么样 陶德 |
[06:44] | Uh, good. How-how are you? | 不错 你呢 |
[06:47] | Light switch on… | 开灯 |
[06:50] | off. | 关灯 |
[06:50] | On, off. | 开灯 关灯 |
[06:52] | It works! | 真的能用诶 |
[06:54] | Probably ’cause the solar power, I guess. | 大概是因为太阳能吧 我猜 |
[07:00] | Wonder what else could be working in here? | 我想知道这里还有什么能用 |
[07:02] | What else | 还有 |
[07:04] | could be | 什么 |
[07:07] | working? | 能用 |
[07:08] | Yeah, you know, I don’t, I don’t really know… | 我不 我也不太清楚 |
[07:10] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[07:11] | It’s like a hum? | 有嗡嗡声呢 |
[07:13] | Where’s that coming from? | 这是怎么来的 |
[07:15] | I-I-I don’t know, Tandy. | 我 我也不知道 坦迪 |
[07:17] | ‘Cause it sounds like | 因为这听起来 |
[07:19] | it’s coming from right | 好像就是从 |
[07:22] | over here. | 这里传来的 |
[07:28] | What’s in the freezer, Todd? | 冰柜里有什么 陶德 |
[07:29] | Nothing, really. It’s just… | 没什么 真的 我只是 |
[07:31] | I already know, Todd. | 我已经知道了 陶德 |
[07:34] | It’s the same thing | 和你现在肚子里的 |
[07:36] | that’s in your stomach right now. | 是同一个东西 |
[07:50] | Bacon. | 培根 |
[07:52] | 42 packages of bacon to be exact. | 准确的说是42包培根 |
[07:55] | I counted them all yesterday | 我昨天看见你 |
[07:56] | when I caught you sneaking out of here. | 偷偷溜进来的时候 就数过了 |
[07:58] | How many were in there when you found it? | 你发现的时候这里又有多少呢 |
[08:00] | I’m guessing you’re gonna say 42, | 我猜你肯定要说42吧 |
[08:02] | but I’d be willing to bet that the number | 但我猜那个数字肯定 |
[08:04] | was just a little bit higher, now, wasn’t it, Todd? | 没这么少 对吧 陶德 |
[08:09] | – Wasn’t it?! – Yes, Tandy! | -对吧 -是的 坦迪 |
[08:10] | There were more. | 有更多 |
[08:11] | Now, I wonder… | 现在 我想知道 |
[08:14] | did you ask the group if they wanted some bacon? | 你有问过大家想不想吃点培根吗 |
[08:17] | ‘Cause they’re all eating bugs, man. | 他们可都在吃虫子呢 伙计 |
[08:19] | Bugs! | 虫子啊 |
[08:21] | And you don’t think they’d want to hear about this? | 你不觉得他们会很愿意知道这事吗 |
[08:23] | ‘Cause I think they would. | 因为我觉得他们会的 |
[08:25] | Maybe somebody should go tell them about it. | 也许该有人来告诉他们 |
[08:27] | No! Tandy, please God! No! | 不 坦迪 老天 不要啊 |
[08:37] | Anything you want to say to me | 在我去告诉他们之前 |
[08:38] | before I go down there and tell them? | 你有什么想和我说的吗 |
[08:39] | Yes, I’m so sorry. | 有 我很抱歉 |
[08:41] | I’m so sorry, Tandy. I’m really really sorry. | 我很抱歉 坦迪 真的很抱歉 |
[08:43] | ‘Cause I have some I want to say to you. | 我也有话跟你说 |
[08:47] | Start cook them. | 煎好了我也要吃 |
[09:07] | I don’t need stitches. | 我不需要缝针 |
[09:09] | I can see yellow fatty tissue. | 我能看见黄色的脂肪组织 |
[09:11] | Which means that that cut will not | 也就是说 这个伤口不会自动愈合 |
[09:13] | close on its own, which means you do need stitches. | 也就是说你需要缝针 |
[09:16] | Okay, well, which of you bozos is gonna do that? | 好吧 你们谁来给我缝针 |
[09:18] | I would like to take a strike at it. | 我愿意试一试 |
[09:22] | Gail, are you drunk? | 盖尔 你是喝醉了吗 |
[09:25] | I have been drinking, | 我确实喝酒了 |
[09:26] | but I am not drunk. | 但我没醉 |
[09:37] | So, how are things going with you and Melissa? | 你和梅丽莎之间还好吗 |
[09:39] | Hey, don’t, okay? | 别提 好吗 |
[09:40] | Don’t bring her up. | 别提起她 |
[09:43] | Feeling kind of guilty? | 内疚了吗 |
[09:44] | No, Tandy, I feel great about it. | 不 坦迪 我感觉好得很呢 |
[09:46] | You know, I love hiding secrets from my lover. | 我喜欢瞒着自己的爱人 |
[09:48] | I’m on top of the frigging world about it. | 全世界我最擅长这个了 |
[09:53] | You know, I’ve been thinking a lot about the, | 我一直在想 |
[09:55] | the stuff that I did to you back in Tucson. | 我在图森对你做的那些事 |
[09:57] | And I just want to say I’m sorry… | 我只想说对不起 |
[09:58] | Look, just shut up and eat, okay? | 吃都堵不住你的嘴 |
[10:00] | The only reason you’re here is so you can’t blackmail me. | 我让你在这里吃只是为了让你没法威胁我 |
[10:04] | Todd, I… I would never blackmail you. | 陶德 我绝对不会威胁你的 |
[10:07] | I mean, we’re bros. | 我们可是好兄弟呢 |
[10:09] | Tandy, we’re not bros. | 坦迪 我们不是好兄弟 |
[10:12] | This is just about the bacon. | 这只是为了保住培根而已 |
[10:16] | Just about the bacon. | 只是为了保住培根 |
[10:30] | Hey, lady! | 姑娘 |
[10:31] | How’s your hand? | 你的手还好吗 |
[10:35] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[10:38] | Okay, so I need some help with my outfit. | 我需要你帮我想想我该怎么穿衣服 |
[10:42] | Phil has been extra flirty with me, | 菲尔一直跟我调情 |
[10:44] | and I’m getting the sense that it’s upsetting Erica. | 我能感觉到艾瑞卡很不高兴 |
[10:47] | Oh, you think? | 是吗 |
[10:48] | I mean, I’ve only seen her give you | 我只看到了她 |
[10:49] | like a hundred eye rolls. | 对你翻了无数个白眼 |
[10:51] | Thank you. I know. | 谢谢你 我知道 |
[10:52] | It’s like, “Hi. Would you like some butter with your eye rolls?” | 就像是 “你的白眼需要配点黄油吗” |
[10:56] | I know. It’s like, “Don’t fill up on eye rolls, Erica. | 我懂 就像是 “别把黄油全用你白眼上了 |
[10:58] | Save room for dinner.” | 艾瑞卡 给晚餐留点吧” |
[11:03] | We have fun. | 和你在一起真高兴 |
[11:04] | But seriously, I’m not even trying to attract Phil. | 但说真的 我根本没想过勾引菲尔 |
[11:08] | I think I just need to tamp down my essence, | 我想我需要压抑一下我的美好 |
[11:11] | find something a little more, I don’t know, boring. | 表现得更 无聊一点 |
[11:15] | Oh, like what you have on. | 就像你穿的这件一样 |
[11:19] | I juiced up some crickets for you guys. | 我给你们炸了点蟋蟀汁 |
[11:22] | It tastes so good. | 味道可好了 |
[11:24] | Just like chicken juice. | 喝起来和鸡汁感觉一样 |
[11:25] | And there’s one for everybody. | 人人有份 |
[11:28] | Milady. | 姑娘 |
[11:29] | My man. | 小伙子 |
[11:30] | Oh, thank you, Tandy. Just pass ’em on down. | 谢谢你 坦迪 传一下 |
[11:34] | And there’s one for you, Phil. | 这杯给你 菲尔 |
[11:36] | You can just get it yourself. | 你自己拿吧 |
[11:38] | Okay. Thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[11:44] | Wow, this is fantastic. | 真是太好喝了 |
[11:46] | You’re right– it tastes just like cold chicken broth. | 你说得对 就跟冰鸡汤一样好喝 |
[11:49] | So good. Mmm. | 简直美味 |
[11:56] | Thanks for the juice, Carol, but I’m… | 谢谢你做的鸡汤 卡萝尔 但我… |
[11:57] | you know, I’m not… not feeling super hungry today. | 今天感觉…不是很饿 |
[11:59] | Are you okay? You haven’t eaten in days. | 你没事吧 你都好几天没吃东西了 |
[12:02] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[12:02] | I just think I’m maybe coming down with something. | 可能是闹肚子了之类的 |
[12:05] | Oh, I can go to the pharmacy and get you… | 我可以去药房给你… |
[12:06] | I’m-I’m fine! You know? | 我没事 真的 |
[12:08] | I just think I’m coming down with something. | 就可能闹肚子了而已 |
[12:11] | I’m gonna go for a walk. | 我出去走走 |
[12:13] | You know, truth be told, I’m feeling the same way. | 说实话 我也是 |
[12:15] | Think I might be coming down with whatever he has. | 我可能跟他一样闹肚子了 |
[12:17] | Uh, we compared symptoms earlier. It checks out. | 我们之前对比过症状 是一样的 |
[12:24] | Oh, Melissa, look at your finger. | 梅丽莎 看你的指头 |
[12:26] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[12:28] | Girl, you’re not bleeding out on my watch. | 妹子 我不会让你失血过多致死的 |
[12:30] | You need stitches, and I will not take no for an answer. | 你需要缝针 我坚决要给你缝针 |
[12:33] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[12:35] | Okay. I’m gonna go get my gear. | 好 我去拿我的设备 |
[12:39] | Erica. | 艾瑞卡 |
[12:41] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[12:42] | Do we, Carol? | 需要吗 卡萝尔 |
[12:44] | You’ve been eye-rolling me like a googly doll since I got here. | 自从我来你就跟瞪眼娃娃一样朝我翻白眼 |
[12:47] | Yodot think I see all the flirting | 你以为我没看到你一直 |
[12:49] | you’ve been doing with Phil? | 跟菲尔眉目传情吗 |
[12:50] | If anything, I’m doing the opposite. | 我做的刚好相反 |
[12:53] | I mean, for Pete Sampras, | 老天啊 |
[12:55] | look at this dumb outfit I borrowed from Melissa. | 你看我从梅丽莎那里借来的这破短袖 |
[12:58] | I don’t know, you look fine to me. | 怎么了 我觉得还好啊 |
[13:00] | This needs, like, a pineapple on it or a giraffe | 衣服上需要一个菠萝 或者一头长颈鹿 |
[13:03] | or children sliding down a rainbow. | 或者是小孩子从彩虹上滑下来 |
[13:05] | I mean, this is not me. | 这根本不是我的风格 |
[13:07] | But I’m wearing it. | 但我还是穿了 |
[13:08] | And you know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[13:10] | ‘Cause I care about you. | 因为我在乎你 |
[13:11] | Spare me, Carol. | 得了吧 卡萝尔 |
[13:12] | Erica, we have a chance to do something different | 艾瑞卡 我们有机会在这个新社会中 |
[13:15] | in this new society. | 做一些不同的事 |
[13:17] | Wouldn’t it be nice to not catfight anymore? | 不吵架难道不好吗 |
[13:20] | Every time a girl gets broken up with, | 每次有女孩跟别人分手 |
[13:21] | she blames the other girl. | 她都会怪其他女孩 |
[13:22] | But why? It’s the guy’s fault. | 为什吗 明明是男人的错啊 |
[13:25] | I mean, think about it. | 你想想啊 |
[13:26] | What did I do? Nothing. | 我什么都没做啊 |
[13:29] | So blame him. | 所以怪就怪他 |
[13:32] | No, him. | 是他的错 |
[14:07] | Let’s do this thing. Whoo! | 咱们动手吧 |
[14:11] | Gail? Come here. | 盖尔 过来 |
[14:14] | – Breathe on me. – Why? | -朝我吹气 -干什么 |
[14:16] | Because I’ve never heard a doctor yell “Whoo” before a procedure. | 因为我从没听过有医生在手术前跟你一样大喊 |
[14:19] | Come here. | 来 |
[14:21] | Gail. | 盖尔 |
[14:23] | Well… I had one scotch, | 我就喝了一杯威士忌 |
[14:26] | and it was like two hours ago, | 而且是两小时前喝的 |
[14:28] | and I’ve barely been drinking since. | 此后我就没喝了 |
[14:30] | Say the alphabet backwards. | 倒着背一遍字母表 |
[14:40] | May I go now, Officer? | 现在可以了吗 长官 |
[14:45] | I’m gonna need an anesthetic. | 我需要麻醉 |
[14:48] | Got you covered. | 没问题 |
[14:53] | Gail. | 盖尔 |
[14:58] | Have at it. | 来吧 |
[14:59] | Whoo! Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:01] | Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉… |
[15:08] | Okay, this is crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[15:10] | Look, I know it’s just about the bacon, | 我知道你这样是因为培根 |
[15:12] | but I’m concerned about you. | 但我很担心你 |
[15:14] | And I think I have a way to make you feel better. | 我觉得我有办法让你感觉好点 |
[15:16] | Look, we still have three bacons left. | 我们还剩下三包培根 |
[15:18] | Why don’t we bring it down to the group | 要不拿给大家 |
[15:20] | – and share it with them? – What? | -我们一起吃吧 -什么 |
[15:21] | I know it’s just three bacons, but the others have no idea | 我知道只有三包培根了 但是其他人 |
[15:24] | how many packages there were before we got into them. | 并不知道一开始有多少包啊 |
[15:26] | So, to them, it’ll feel like a million bacons. | 所以他们肯定会无比幸福 |
[15:28] | No, Tandy. No way. | 不行 坦迪 绝对不行 |
[15:30] | We clean this place up, we get rid of all the evidence, | 我们把这里打扫干净 把证据都销毁 |
[15:32] | you take all the credit. | 功劳全是你的 |
[15:34] | – You’ll be a hero. – No, Tandy, I said no! | -你会成为英雄 -不行 坦迪 我说了不行 |
[15:36] | I’m in too deep, man. | 我陷得太深了 伙计 |
[15:38] | So we just keep up this routine till the bacon is gone, | 我们继续这样 直到培根吃完 |
[15:41] | and then we go our separate ways, | 然后就分道扬镳 |
[15:42] | and this never happened. | 就当这件事从没发生过 |
[15:47] | Fine, fine. | 好 好 |
[15:51] | Just about the bacon. | 只是因为培根 |
[15:55] | Voilo. | 好了 |
[15:58] | I’m so hammered, | 我好晕 |
[15:59] | I see two fingers, | 看到两根手指头 |
[16:00] | but they’re both perfectly stitched. | 但是都缝合得很完美 |
[16:03] | You could give our little seamstress Carol here | 我们的大裁缝卡萝尔 |
[16:04] | a run for her money. | 真是太厉害了 |
[16:06] | – Phil? – Hey. | -菲尔 -怎么了 |
[16:08] | Why don’t you take that comment, | 你把你那句屁话 |
[16:10] | put it inside a bottle and shove it up your butt. | 放进瓶子里 塞进屁眼去好吗 |
[16:12] | – What? – And then take that bottle back out, | -什么 -然后把那个瓶子拿出来 |
[16:15] | put it inside a bigger bottle, | 再放进一个大点的瓶子里 |
[16:16] | and then shove that up your butt, too. | 然后再塞进你的屁眼里 |
[16:18] | What’s gotten into you? | 你怎么回事 |
[16:19] | I’m sick and tired of you hitting on Carol. | 我受够了你一直勾引卡萝尔 |
[16:21] | Can’t you see it’s making us both uncomfortable? | 你看不出来这让我们两个人都很难受吗 |
[16:27] | Ooh, you got served. | 哎呦 被骂惨了呦 |
[16:29] | You got served. | 被骂惨了呦 |
[16:51] | How do I get rid of this? | 要怎么处理掉这些啊 |
[16:53] | No. | 不 |
[16:54] | Fire pit? No. | 烧掉 不行 |
[16:59] | Bingo. | 想到了 |
[17:02] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[17:03] | Todd, you know what’s going on. | 陶德 你明知故问 |
[17:04] | 各位 看我找到了什么 爱你们的陶德 | |
[17:08] | Is that bacon?! | 那是培根吗 |
[17:08] | Where did you find this? | 你在哪里找到的 |
[17:11] | Well… I’ll tell you where he found it. | 我来告诉你们吧 |
[17:13] | He found it at a house up the road. | 他在路边一栋房子里找到的 |
[17:14] | It has solar panels, so the freezer’s still working. | 那里有太阳能 所以冰柜还能用 |
[17:16] | He told me about it yesterday, made me promise | 他昨天告诉我的 还让我保证 |
[17:19] | not to say anything ’cause he wanted to surprise you guys. | 不告诉大家 因为他想给大家一个惊喜 |
[17:21] | – Hey, nice work, bud. What a hero, huh? – Ah, thanks. | -干得漂亮 伙计 真是大英雄 -谢谢 |
[17:24] | – Todd! Todd! Todd! Todd! – Oh… no. | -陶德… -不 |
[17:27] | Todd! Todd! Todd! Todd! Todd! | 陶德… |
[17:31] | – Oh, you’re the bacon man! – No, you’re the bacon man. | -你是培根英雄 -你才是培根英雄 |
[17:35] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[17:37] | I told you not to do this. Now they know about the bacon. | 我让你别这么做的 现在他们知道培根的事了 |
[17:39] | What if they find out about the rest? | 万一其它的被他们发现了怎么办 |
[17:41] | It’s all taken care of. All the evidence is gone. | 我都处理好了 证据我都销毁了 |
[17:43] | If you’ve got a bacon-sniffing dog out there, | 让专门缉培根的狗去闻 |
[17:46] | it wouldn’t even notice. | 都不会闻出证据来 |
[17:46] | In fact, it’d probably take a nap ’cause it was so bored. | 说不定它会睡一觉呢 因为太无聊了 |
[17:48] | What’d you do with the wrappers? | 包装纸你怎么处理的 |
[17:50] | Relax. | 放松 |
[17:51] | They’re at someplace nobody will ever find them. | 它们在一个没人会发现的地方 |
[17:54] | Guys, come here. Check this out. | 各位 过来 看这个 |
[17:56] | – What is that? – Quick. | -什么 -快点 |
[17:57] | Oh, my God. What? What? | 天啊 什么啊 |
[17:58] | – What is it? – Do you see that? Right there. | -是什么 -看到了吗 就在那里 |
[18:00] | Apparently something to see over here. Check it out. | 这里有什么东西啊 来看看 |
[18:03] | May I? May I? May I? | 让我看看好吗 |
[18:04] | – Thank you. – You see it? | -谢谢 -看到了吗 |
[18:09] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[18:10] | It’s coming so fast. | 速度好快啊 |
[18:12] | A Jet Ski! | 一个滑橇 |
[18:14] | Amazing. | 难以置信 |
[18:24] | Oh, God. Oh, God. | 天啊 天啊 |
[18:26] | What is this? What do we got here? | 这是什么 什么东西啊 |
[18:28] | What is all this? | 这都是什么 |
[18:29] | Bacon. Oh, my God. Must’ve… | 培根 天啊 肯定是… |
[18:31] | must’ve come from Japan. | 肯定是从日本飘过来的 |
[18:33] | What a coincidence. We were just talking about this. | 真是巧啊 我们刚就在说这个 |
[18:39] | Todd, anything you want to tell us? | 陶德 你有什么想告诉我们的吗 |
[18:42] | I’m so sorry, guys. | 很抱歉 各位 |
[18:44] | I found all this bacon, and I ate it. | 我找到了这些培根 然后吃了 |
[18:48] | Oh, Todd. | 陶德 |
[18:50] | How could you do this? | 你怎么能这样 |
[18:52] | I mean, how dare you. | 岂有此理 |
[18:54] | Yeah, how dare you stand there… | 你怎么能站在那里… |
[18:59] | and take all the blame for what I did. | 替我承担过错呢 |
[19:03] | I found all this bacon, | 这些培根是我找到的 |
[19:04] | and I kept it to myself, | 是我没告诉你们 |
[19:06] | and none of you would have ever known a thing. | 本来你们什么都不会知道的 |
[19:09] | But then Todd came in. | 但后来陶德发现了 |
[19:10] | Perfect Todd– the nicest, | 完美的陶德 最友好 |
[19:13] | trustworthiest, straight-shootinest, | 最值得信赖 最坦率 |
[19:15] | selflessest son of a gun I’ve ever known. | 最无私的陶德 |
[19:17] | He immediately said, | 他直接跟我说 |
[19:18] | “Hey, let’s go share this with the community.” | “我们拿去跟大家一起吃吧” |
[19:21] | “Screw the friggin’ community!” I said. | “去他的大家” 我说 |
[19:23] | “Eat this with me, and we’ll go down together.” | “跟我一起吃 坏事我们一起做” |
[19:25] | Then he said, “That’s wrong, sir. Never!” | 然后他说 “这样不对 绝对不行” |
[19:28] | So I pulled a gun on him– you guys know | 所以我拔出枪指着他 你们知道 |
[19:30] | I do that from time to time. | 我喜欢那样做 |
[19:31] | Then he took the gun, and he put it in his mouth | 然后他夺过枪 放进自己的嘴里 |
[19:34] | and said, “Pull the trigger, ’cause I would rather be dead | 说 “开枪吧 我宁愿死” |
[19:38] | than not share this pork product with the people I love.” | “也要把这些猪肉制品拿去跟大家一起分享” |
[19:41] | And as I cocked my gun, | 在我准备开枪时 |
[19:43] | he calmly walked over, picked up the three remaining bacons, | 他冷静地走过去 拿起剩下的三包培根 |
[19:46] | marched straight out the door and delivered them to you guys, | 径直冲出屋子 把培根拿给大家了 |
[19:49] | tied up in a bow. | 还绑了一个蝴蝶结 |
[19:50] | ‘Cause when Todd gives you bacon, | 因为陶德把培根给大家时 |
[19:52] | he puts a bow on it. | 他在上面绑了一个蝴蝶结 |
[19:55] | But that’s friggin’ Todd. | 这就是伟大的陶德 |
[19:58] | Todd. Todd. | 陶德… |
[20:00] | Todd. Todd. Todd. | 陶德… |
[20:03] | Todd. Todd. Join in. | 陶德…一起来 |
[20:04] | – Todd… – Okay, Todd, what’s the real story? | -陶德 -陶德 真相是什么 |
[20:08] | This was me. | 是我干的 |
[20:11] | I found the bacon. | 我找到的培根 |
[20:13] | Tandy caught me eating it, | 坦迪发现我在一个人吃 |
[20:15] | he had a little bit, too, but… | 虽然他也吃了点 但是… |
[20:17] | this was all me. | 这都是我的错 |
[20:18] | Surprise, surprise. | 没想到吧 |
[20:20] | The fat guy ate the bacon. | 胖子把培根都吃了 |
[20:24] | And I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[20:25] | I’ll never be able to forgive myself | 我永远不会原谅自己 |
[20:26] | because I lied to all of you, | 我欺骗了你们所有人 |
[20:29] | and I lied to the woman that I love. | 我欺骗了我爱的女人 |
[20:31] | And I’ll take whatever punishment | 只要你们觉得合理 |
[20:33] | you guys think is fair. | 怎么惩罚我都行 |
[20:34] | I will. | 我会接受 |
[20:36] | Because I’ve been bad. | 因为我太坏了 |
[20:41] | Nice try, Todd. | 说得好 陶德 |
[20:42] | And it moves me that you tried to stick up | 你想替我受过 都把我感动哭了 |
[20:44] | for me like that, but, guys, it was me! | 但事是我做的 大家伙儿 |
[20:47] | Can it, Tandy. | 行了 坦迪 |
[20:48] | Guys, who you gonna believe? | 你们相信谁 |
[20:49] | Him or me? | 他还是我 |
[20:55] | Hey, Tandy. | 坦迪 |
[20:59] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 兄弟 |
[21:01] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[21:04] | But look, I know it was just about the bacon, so… | 但我知道只是因为培根 所以… |
[21:08] | No. | 不 |
[21:09] | No, it wasn’t. | 不是的 |
[21:13] | Thanks, bud. | 谢谢 伙计 |
[21:15] | Fist bump? | 来顶个拳 |
[21:19] | 随时随地查看更新信息 控制路由器远程下载 签到升级更加方便 赶快安装起来吧 | |
[21:20] | Bump. | 顶 |