| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:19] | Five weeks, solitary confinement it is. | 那就五星期的禁闭 | 
| [00:21] | Tandy saw the fire. He got water from the pool | 坦迪看到起火了 他一次次从游泳池取水 | 
| [00:23] | until the fire was out. | 直到大火被扑灭 | 
| [00:25] | Tandy did his time. | 坦迪 服刑期满了 | 
| [00:27] | How are things with you and Todd? | 你和陶德之间怎么样 | 
| [00:28] | He’s just been kind of weird. | 他只是有点奇怪 | 
| [00:30] | Daddy’s home. | 爸爸回来了 | 
| [00:35] | What a beautiful night. | 真是个美好的夜晚 | 
| [00:41] | Hey, I want to take the floor real quick. | 我想简短地说几句 | 
| [00:44] | Look, I know where I stand here, you know? | 我知道我为什么能站在这里 | 
| [00:46] | You guys let me out of the shed for good behavior, | 你们因为我表现好 把我从小屋放了出来 | 
| [00:49] | but I know I still have a ways to go | 但我知道我还得不断的证明自己 | 
| [00:50] | before I’m fully back in this community, you know? | 才能重回这个大家庭 | 
| [00:53] | Yeah, I-I just hope you guys give me a chance, | 我 我只希望你们给我一个机会 | 
| [00:55] | ’cause I really care about you. | 因为我真的很爱你们 | 
| [00:57] | And I look forward to showing you that | 我希望能通过行动让你们感受到 | 
| [00:58] | without a gun pointed in your face. | 而不是用枪指着你们的头听我说 | 
| [01:01] | I know, I know. Actions not words, | 我知道我知道 少说多做 | 
| [01:03] | but the actions are coming. | 你们很快就会看到我的行动了 | 
| [01:06] | I have an action for you. | 好吧 行动一个给我看看 | 
| [01:08] | Give me a little wine. | 给我倒点酒 | 
| [01:10] | Gail, thank you. | 盖尔 谢谢你 | 
| [01:12] | And one wine coming up. | 酒马上就来 | 
| [01:15] | Why are we sitting out here? | 我们为什么要坐在这里 | 
| [01:16] | It’s too cold! | 这里太冷了 | 
| [01:17] | I want to go back inside, Mommy! | 我想进屋去 妈妈 | 
| [01:21] | Boom. | 好笑吧 | 
| [01:22] | Still got it. | 我还是这么幽默 | 
| [01:31] | Crickets! | 有蟋蟀 | 
| [01:32] | Crickets are alive! | 蟋蟀还活着 | 
| [01:33] | Oh! Oh, no way! | 不可能吧 | 
| [01:44] | All right. | 好了 | 
| [01:45] | Presenting for the first time ever, | 女士们先生们 请欢迎 | 
| [01:48] | ladies and gentlemen, please welcome… | 初次登场的 | 
| [01:51] | cricket casserole! | 蟋蟀砂锅 | 
| [01:57] | Is that what you were working on so long in the kitchen? | 你在厨房捣鼓了半天就是弄这个吗 | 
| [02:00] | Yep. | 是啊 | 
| [02:01] | It took longer than I thought, | 我没想到会花这么久 | 
| [02:03] | because I didn’t realize how hard they are to kill. | 我没想到它们这么难杀 | 
| [02:08] | I have to admit I felt a little intimidated. | 我不得不承认 我有点被吓到了 | 
| [02:11] | Gail being a trained chef and all. | 盖尔受过专业的厨师训练 | 
| [02:13] | Did you ever make anything like this, Gail? | 你做过这种东西吗 盖尔 | 
| [02:16] | I did not. | 没有 | 
| [02:18] | Look, it might seem a little wonker-bonkers, | 我知道这看起来可能有点怪 | 
| [02:21] | but I was reading in Indian Vogue | 但我在印度版《服饰与美容》中看到过 | 
| [02:24] | that crickets were all the rage over there. | 蟋蟀在印度可真是火得不行 | 
| [02:27] | Uh-huh, they’re full of protein and fiber. | 它们蛋白质和纤维含量丰富 | 
| [02:29] | They’re also full of bug guts. | 虫子内脏也很丰富 | 
| [02:31] | We’re all full of guts. | 我们都有很多内脏呀 | 
| [02:33] | But we’re running out of options, aren’t we? | 但我们别无选择 不是吗 | 
| [02:36] | All our canned goods have already expired. | 我们的罐装食品早已过期 | 
| [02:38] | There are no fish and no animals, | 这里没有鱼也没有动物 | 
| [02:41] | except for the cow and she’s not gonna live forever, so… | 只有一只奶牛 它也不可能永生 所以 | 
| [02:45] | Like it or not, you are looking at our future. | 不管你们喜不喜欢 这就是我们的未来了 | 
| [02:51] | Anyway, to the future. | 不管怎样 敬未来 | 
| [03:08] | Anybody else? | 没人想试试了吗 | 
| [03:10] | No? | 没人吗 | 
| [03:13] | It’s okay. | 没关系 | 
| [03:14] | Just wanted to do something nice for the group. | 我只是想为大家做点贡献 | 
| [03:17] | And I spent a lot of time on it. | 花了很长时间研究它 | 
| [03:19] | No, Carol, we-we’ll try it. | 卡萝尔 我们会试着吃的 | 
| [03:22] | We’ll try it, right? | 我们会吃的 对吧 | 
| [03:24] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吧 -是啊 | 
| [03:26] | Go ahead, it’s good. | 吃吧 很不错的 | 
| [03:39] | This is re… You certainly have a way with crickets. | 这可真是 你可真会烧蟋蟀 | 
| [03:41] | Oh, get a room. | 别秀恩爱了 | 
| [03:43] | Hey, Todd, you haven’t even touched yours. | 陶德 你还没吃呢 | 
| [03:44] | I’m sorry, I’m-I’m just, | 抱歉 我 我只是 | 
| [03:46] | I’m not feeling very well. | 我有点不舒服 | 
| [03:47] | Well, that’s too bad. | 那可太糟了 | 
| [03:48] | It really dances on your tongue. | 它真的会在你舌尖上起舞哦 | 
| [03:52] | This one’s not dead. | 这只还没死呢 | 
| [03:55] | Ah, now he is. | 现在死了 | 
| [03:59] | Here, cricket, cricket. | 出来啊 蟋蟀 蟋蟀 | 
| [04:01] | Don’t you want to get turned into a disgusting meal by my wife? | 你们不想被我老婆烹调成一顿恶心的菜吗 | 
| [04:05] | Okay, let’s see if this works. | 让我来试试这个 | 
| [04:07] | Has anybody ever noticed | 有人注意到 | 
| [04:09] | you can get salmonella from chicken, | 吃鸡可能会感染沙门氏菌[三文鱼菌] | 
| [04:11] | but you can’t get chicken-monella from salmon? | 但你吃三文鱼不会感染鸡菌 | 
| [04:14] | Boom. | 好好笑 | 
| [04:18] | Nothing? | 没反应吗 | 
| [05:19] | Oh… my… God. | 我 的 天 哪 | 
| [05:27] | Good morning. | 早上好呀 | 
| [05:28] | I’m about to fry up some cricket poppers! | 我准备炸一些蟋蟀 | 
| [05:31] | Who’s in? | 有人要吃吗 | 
| [05:32] | Uh, thank you so much, Carol, | 谢了 卡萝尔 | 
| [05:34] | but we found a couple of chowders | 但我们找到了一些 | 
| [05:36] | that are only two years out of date, | 才过期两年的杂烩 | 
| [05:38] | so I think we’re gonna take our chances with that. | 我们准备试试这些 | 
| [05:40] | Yeah, Carol, I’m gonna pass, too. | 是啊 卡萝尔 我也不吃了 | 
| [05:42] | I’m not feeling very hungry. | 我还不怎么饿 | 
| [05:44] | I think I’m gonna pass as well, Care Bear. | 我也是 小萝萝 | 
| [05:47] | Uh, save me a plate, though. | 但记得给我留一碟 | 
| [05:48] | Well, what do you want– breast, wing, thigh, face? | 你想要什么 胸 翅膀 腿还是脸 | 
| [05:51] | Chef’s choice. | 你做主 | 
| [05:54] | Count me in, Carol. | 算我一个 卡萝尔 | 
| [05:56] | And I’m okay with whatever you have. | 你做什么我吃什么 | 
| [05:57] | God. | 老天 | 
| [05:59] | Erica, wait. | 艾瑞卡 别走 | 
| [06:03] | I cut my finger. | 我切到手指了 | 
| [06:04] | Oh, geez, that’s a gusher. | 老天 血都喷出来了 | 
| [06:05] | Carol, get some paper towels. | 卡萝尔 拿点纸巾来 | 
| [06:08] | Sorry, I get nauseous on the sight on blood. | 抱歉 我一看到血就晕 | 
| [06:11] | That’s proof, oh! Gail, you’re our medical expert. | 看吧 盖尔 你真是医疗专家 | 
| [06:14] | What do we do here? | 我们该怎么办 | 
| [06:15] | Medical expert, hardly. | 我可算不上医疗专家 | 
| [06:17] | Well, you knew all that CPR mumbo jumbo. | 可是你知道怎么做心肺复苏 | 
| [06:19] | Well, that doesn’t mean I know anything about cuts. | 那不代表所有的伤口我都会处理啊 | 
| [06:22] | Don’t say cuts. | 别说伤口 | 
| [06:23] | Anything can set me off. | 任何事都可能让我恶心 | 
| [06:24] | – You guys, it’s fine. It’s gonna be fine. – No. | -没事的 会没事的 -不 | 
| [06:26] | No, you know what? That looks really bad. | 不 你知道吗 这看起来真的很严重 | 
| [06:27] | I-I’m gonna go get that first aid book. | 我去拿急救手册 | 
| [06:38] | Pretty cool house, huh? | 这房子真不错 对吧 | 
| [06:43] | How you doing, Todd? | 你怎么样 陶德 | 
| [06:44] | Uh, good. How-how are you? | 不错 你呢 | 
| [06:47] | Light switch on… | 开灯 | 
| [06:50] | off. | 关灯 | 
| [06:50] | On, off. | 开灯 关灯 | 
| [06:52] | It works! | 真的能用诶 | 
| [06:54] | Probably ’cause the solar power, I guess. | 大概是因为太阳能吧 我猜 | 
| [07:00] | Wonder what else could be working in here? | 我想知道这里还有什么能用 | 
| [07:02] | What else | 还有 | 
| [07:04] | could be | 什么 | 
| [07:07] | working? | 能用 | 
| [07:08] | Yeah, you know, I don’t, I don’t really know… | 我不 我也不太清楚 | 
| [07:10] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 | 
| [07:11] | It’s like a hum? | 有嗡嗡声呢 | 
| [07:13] | Where’s that coming from? | 这是怎么来的 | 
| [07:15] | I-I-I don’t know, Tandy. | 我 我也不知道 坦迪 | 
| [07:17] | ‘Cause it sounds like | 因为这听起来 | 
| [07:19] | it’s coming from right | 好像就是从 | 
| [07:22] | over here. | 这里传来的 | 
| [07:28] | What’s in the freezer, Todd? | 冰柜里有什么 陶德 | 
| [07:29] | Nothing, really. It’s just… | 没什么 真的 我只是 | 
| [07:31] | I already know, Todd. | 我已经知道了 陶德 | 
| [07:34] | It’s the same thing | 和你现在肚子里的 | 
| [07:36] | that’s in your stomach right now. | 是同一个东西 | 
| [07:50] | Bacon. | 培根 | 
| [07:52] | 42 packages of bacon to be exact. | 准确的说是42包培根 | 
| [07:55] | I counted them all yesterday | 我昨天看见你 | 
| [07:56] | when I caught you sneaking out of here. | 偷偷溜进来的时候 就数过了 | 
| [07:58] | How many were in there when you found it? | 你发现的时候这里又有多少呢 | 
| [08:00] | I’m guessing you’re gonna say 42, | 我猜你肯定要说42吧 | 
| [08:02] | but I’d be willing to bet that the number | 但我猜那个数字肯定 | 
| [08:04] | was just a little bit higher, now, wasn’t it, Todd? | 没这么少 对吧 陶德 | 
| [08:09] | – Wasn’t it?! – Yes, Tandy! | -对吧 -是的 坦迪 | 
| [08:10] | There were more. | 有更多 | 
| [08:11] | Now, I wonder… | 现在 我想知道 | 
| [08:14] | did you ask the group if they wanted some bacon? | 你有问过大家想不想吃点培根吗 | 
| [08:17] | ‘Cause they’re all eating bugs, man. | 他们可都在吃虫子呢 伙计 | 
| [08:19] | Bugs! | 虫子啊 | 
| [08:21] | And you don’t think they’d want to hear about this? | 你不觉得他们会很愿意知道这事吗 | 
| [08:23] | ‘Cause I think they would. | 因为我觉得他们会的 | 
| [08:25] | Maybe somebody should go tell them about it. | 也许该有人来告诉他们 | 
| [08:27] | No! Tandy, please God! No! | 不 坦迪 老天 不要啊 | 
| [08:37] | Anything you want to say to me | 在我去告诉他们之前 | 
| [08:38] | before I go down there and tell them? | 你有什么想和我说的吗 | 
| [08:39] | Yes, I’m so sorry. | 有 我很抱歉 | 
| [08:41] | I’m so sorry, Tandy. I’m really really sorry. | 我很抱歉 坦迪 真的很抱歉 | 
| [08:43] | ‘Cause I have some I want to say to you. | 我也有话跟你说 | 
| [08:47] | Start cook them. | 煎好了我也要吃 | 
| [09:07] | I don’t need stitches. | 我不需要缝针 | 
| [09:09] | I can see yellow fatty tissue. | 我能看见黄色的脂肪组织 | 
| [09:11] | Which means that that cut will not | 也就是说 这个伤口不会自动愈合 | 
| [09:13] | close on its own, which means you do need stitches. | 也就是说你需要缝针 | 
| [09:16] | Okay, well, which of you bozos is gonna do that? | 好吧 你们谁来给我缝针 | 
| [09:18] | I would like to take a strike at it. | 我愿意试一试 | 
| [09:22] | Gail, are you drunk? | 盖尔 你是喝醉了吗 | 
| [09:25] | I have been drinking, | 我确实喝酒了 | 
| [09:26] | but I am not drunk. | 但我没醉 | 
| [09:37] | So, how are things going with you and Melissa? | 你和梅丽莎之间还好吗 | 
| [09:39] | Hey, don’t, okay? | 别提 好吗 | 
| [09:40] | Don’t bring her up. | 别提起她 | 
| [09:43] | Feeling kind of guilty? | 内疚了吗 | 
| [09:44] | No, Tandy, I feel great about it. | 不 坦迪 我感觉好得很呢 | 
| [09:46] | You know, I love hiding secrets from my lover. | 我喜欢瞒着自己的爱人 | 
| [09:48] | I’m on top of the frigging world about it. | 全世界我最擅长这个了 | 
| [09:53] | You know, I’ve been thinking a lot about the, | 我一直在想 | 
| [09:55] | the stuff that I did to you back in Tucson. | 我在图森对你做的那些事 | 
| [09:57] | And I just want to say I’m sorry… | 我只想说对不起 | 
| [09:58] | Look, just shut up and eat, okay? | 吃都堵不住你的嘴 | 
| [10:00] | The only reason you’re here is so you can’t blackmail me. | 我让你在这里吃只是为了让你没法威胁我 | 
| [10:04] | Todd, I… I would never blackmail you. | 陶德 我绝对不会威胁你的 | 
| [10:07] | I mean, we’re bros. | 我们可是好兄弟呢 | 
| [10:09] | Tandy, we’re not bros. | 坦迪 我们不是好兄弟 | 
| [10:12] | This is just about the bacon. | 这只是为了保住培根而已 | 
| [10:16] | Just about the bacon. | 只是为了保住培根 | 
| [10:30] | Hey, lady! | 姑娘 | 
| [10:31] | How’s your hand? | 你的手还好吗 | 
| [10:35] | Never mind. | 算了 | 
| [10:38] | Okay, so I need some help with my outfit. | 我需要你帮我想想我该怎么穿衣服 | 
| [10:42] | Phil has been extra flirty with me, | 菲尔一直跟我调情 | 
| [10:44] | and I’m getting the sense that it’s upsetting Erica. | 我能感觉到艾瑞卡很不高兴 | 
| [10:47] | Oh, you think? | 是吗 | 
| [10:48] | I mean, I’ve only seen her give you | 我只看到了她 | 
| [10:49] | like a hundred eye rolls. | 对你翻了无数个白眼 | 
| [10:51] | Thank you. I know. | 谢谢你 我知道 | 
| [10:52] | It’s like, “Hi. Would you like some butter with your eye rolls?” | 就像是 “你的白眼需要配点黄油吗” | 
| [10:56] | I know. It’s like, “Don’t fill up on eye rolls, Erica. | 我懂 就像是 “别把黄油全用你白眼上了 | 
| [10:58] | Save room for dinner.” | 艾瑞卡 给晚餐留点吧” | 
| [11:03] | We have fun. | 和你在一起真高兴 | 
| [11:04] | But seriously, I’m not even trying to attract Phil. | 但说真的 我根本没想过勾引菲尔 | 
| [11:08] | I think I just need to tamp down my essence, | 我想我需要压抑一下我的美好 | 
| [11:11] | find something a little more, I don’t know, boring. | 表现得更 无聊一点 | 
| [11:15] | Oh, like what you have on. | 就像你穿的这件一样 | 
| [11:19] | I juiced up some crickets for you guys. | 我给你们炸了点蟋蟀汁 | 
| [11:22] | It tastes so good. | 味道可好了 | 
| [11:24] | Just like chicken juice. | 喝起来和鸡汁感觉一样 | 
| [11:25] | And there’s one for everybody. | 人人有份 | 
| [11:28] | Milady. | 姑娘 | 
| [11:29] | My man. | 小伙子 | 
| [11:30] | Oh, thank you, Tandy. Just pass ’em on down. | 谢谢你 坦迪 传一下 | 
| [11:34] | And there’s one for you, Phil. | 这杯给你 菲尔 | 
| [11:36] | You can just get it yourself. | 你自己拿吧 | 
| [11:38] | Okay. Thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 | 
| [11:44] | Wow, this is fantastic. | 真是太好喝了 | 
| [11:46] | You’re right– it tastes just like cold chicken broth. | 你说得对 就跟冰鸡汤一样好喝 | 
| [11:49] | So good. Mmm. | 简直美味 | 
| [11:56] | Thanks for the juice, Carol, but I’m… | 谢谢你做的鸡汤 卡萝尔 但我… | 
| [11:57] | you know, I’m not… not feeling super hungry today. | 今天感觉…不是很饿 | 
| [11:59] | Are you okay? You haven’t eaten in days. | 你没事吧 你都好几天没吃东西了 | 
| [12:02] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 | 
| [12:02] | I just think I’m maybe coming down with something. | 可能是闹肚子了之类的 | 
| [12:05] | Oh, I can go to the pharmacy and get you… | 我可以去药房给你… | 
| [12:06] | I’m-I’m fine! You know? | 我没事 真的 | 
| [12:08] | I just think I’m coming down with something. | 就可能闹肚子了而已 | 
| [12:11] | I’m gonna go for a walk. | 我出去走走 | 
| [12:13] | You know, truth be told, I’m feeling the same way. | 说实话 我也是 | 
| [12:15] | Think I might be coming down with whatever he has. | 我可能跟他一样闹肚子了 | 
| [12:17] | Uh, we compared symptoms earlier. It checks out. | 我们之前对比过症状 是一样的 | 
| [12:24] | Oh, Melissa, look at your finger. | 梅丽莎 看你的指头 | 
| [12:26] | Oh, God. | 天啊 | 
| [12:28] | Girl, you’re not bleeding out on my watch. | 妹子 我不会让你失血过多致死的 | 
| [12:30] | You need stitches, and I will not take no for an answer. | 你需要缝针 我坚决要给你缝针 | 
| [12:33] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 | 
| [12:35] | Okay. I’m gonna go get my gear. | 好 我去拿我的设备 | 
| [12:39] | Erica. | 艾瑞卡 | 
| [12:41] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 | 
| [12:42] | Do we, Carol? | 需要吗 卡萝尔 | 
| [12:44] | You’ve been eye-rolling me like a googly doll since I got here. | 自从我来你就跟瞪眼娃娃一样朝我翻白眼 | 
| [12:47] | Yodot think I see all the flirting | 你以为我没看到你一直 | 
| [12:49] | you’ve been doing with Phil? | 跟菲尔眉目传情吗 | 
| [12:50] | If anything, I’m doing the opposite. | 我做的刚好相反 | 
| [12:53] | I mean, for Pete Sampras, | 老天啊 | 
| [12:55] | look at this dumb outfit I borrowed from Melissa. | 你看我从梅丽莎那里借来的这破短袖 | 
| [12:58] | I don’t know, you look fine to me. | 怎么了 我觉得还好啊 | 
| [13:00] | This needs, like, a pineapple on it or a giraffe | 衣服上需要一个菠萝 或者一头长颈鹿 | 
| [13:03] | or children sliding down a rainbow. | 或者是小孩子从彩虹上滑下来 | 
| [13:05] | I mean, this is not me. | 这根本不是我的风格 | 
| [13:07] | But I’m wearing it. | 但我还是穿了 | 
| [13:08] | And you know why? | 你知道为什么吗 | 
| [13:10] | ‘Cause I care about you. | 因为我在乎你 | 
| [13:11] | Spare me, Carol. | 得了吧 卡萝尔 | 
| [13:12] | Erica, we have a chance to do something different | 艾瑞卡 我们有机会在这个新社会中 | 
| [13:15] | in this new society. | 做一些不同的事 | 
| [13:17] | Wouldn’t it be nice to not catfight anymore? | 不吵架难道不好吗 | 
| [13:20] | Every time a girl gets broken up with, | 每次有女孩跟别人分手 | 
| [13:21] | she blames the other girl. | 她都会怪其他女孩 | 
| [13:22] | But why? It’s the guy’s fault. | 为什吗 明明是男人的错啊 | 
| [13:25] | I mean, think about it. | 你想想啊 | 
| [13:26] | What did I do? Nothing. | 我什么都没做啊 | 
| [13:29] | So blame him. | 所以怪就怪他 | 
| [13:32] | No, him. | 是他的错 | 
| [14:07] | Let’s do this thing. Whoo! | 咱们动手吧 | 
| [14:11] | Gail? Come here. | 盖尔 过来 | 
| [14:14] | – Breathe on me. – Why? | -朝我吹气 -干什么 | 
| [14:16] | Because I’ve never heard a doctor yell “Whoo” before a procedure. | 因为我从没听过有医生在手术前跟你一样大喊 | 
| [14:19] | Come here. | 来 | 
| [14:21] | Gail. | 盖尔 | 
| [14:23] | Well… I had one scotch, | 我就喝了一杯威士忌 | 
| [14:26] | and it was like two hours ago, | 而且是两小时前喝的 | 
| [14:28] | and I’ve barely been drinking since. | 此后我就没喝了 | 
| [14:30] | Say the alphabet backwards. | 倒着背一遍字母表 | 
| [14:40] | May I go now, Officer? | 现在可以了吗 长官 | 
| [14:45] | I’m gonna need an anesthetic. | 我需要麻醉 | 
| [14:48] | Got you covered. | 没问题 | 
| [14:53] | Gail. | 盖尔 | 
| [14:58] | Have at it. | 来吧 | 
| [14:59] | Whoo! Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [15:01] | Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉… | 
| [15:08] | Okay, this is crazy. | 这太疯狂了 | 
| [15:10] | Look, I know it’s just about the bacon, | 我知道你这样是因为培根 | 
| [15:12] | but I’m concerned about you. | 但我很担心你 | 
| [15:14] | And I think I have a way to make you feel better. | 我觉得我有办法让你感觉好点 | 
| [15:16] | Look, we still have three bacons left. | 我们还剩下三包培根 | 
| [15:18] | Why don’t we bring it down to the group | 要不拿给大家 | 
| [15:20] | – and share it with them? – What? | -我们一起吃吧 -什么 | 
| [15:21] | I know it’s just three bacons, but the others have no idea | 我知道只有三包培根了 但是其他人 | 
| [15:24] | how many packages there were before we got into them. | 并不知道一开始有多少包啊 | 
| [15:26] | So, to them, it’ll feel like a million bacons. | 所以他们肯定会无比幸福 | 
| [15:28] | No, Tandy. No way. | 不行 坦迪 绝对不行 | 
| [15:30] | We clean this place up, we get rid of all the evidence, | 我们把这里打扫干净 把证据都销毁 | 
| [15:32] | you take all the credit. | 功劳全是你的 | 
| [15:34] | – You’ll be a hero. – No, Tandy, I said no! | -你会成为英雄 -不行 坦迪 我说了不行 | 
| [15:36] | I’m in too deep, man. | 我陷得太深了 伙计 | 
| [15:38] | So we just keep up this routine till the bacon is gone, | 我们继续这样 直到培根吃完 | 
| [15:41] | and then we go our separate ways, | 然后就分道扬镳 | 
| [15:42] | and this never happened. | 就当这件事从没发生过 | 
| [15:47] | Fine, fine. | 好 好 | 
| [15:51] | Just about the bacon. | 只是因为培根 | 
| [15:55] | Voilo. | 好了 | 
| [15:58] | I’m so hammered, | 我好晕 | 
| [15:59] | I see two fingers, | 看到两根手指头 | 
| [16:00] | but they’re both perfectly stitched. | 但是都缝合得很完美 | 
| [16:03] | You could give our little seamstress Carol here | 我们的大裁缝卡萝尔 | 
| [16:04] | a run for her money. | 真是太厉害了 | 
| [16:06] | – Phil? – Hey. | -菲尔 -怎么了 | 
| [16:08] | Why don’t you take that comment, | 你把你那句屁话 | 
| [16:10] | put it inside a bottle and shove it up your butt. | 放进瓶子里 塞进屁眼去好吗 | 
| [16:12] | – What? – And then take that bottle back out, | -什么 -然后把那个瓶子拿出来 | 
| [16:15] | put it inside a bigger bottle, | 再放进一个大点的瓶子里 | 
| [16:16] | and then shove that up your butt, too. | 然后再塞进你的屁眼里 | 
| [16:18] | What’s gotten into you? | 你怎么回事 | 
| [16:19] | I’m sick and tired of you hitting on Carol. | 我受够了你一直勾引卡萝尔 | 
| [16:21] | Can’t you see it’s making us both uncomfortable? | 你看不出来这让我们两个人都很难受吗 | 
| [16:27] | Ooh, you got served. | 哎呦 被骂惨了呦 | 
| [16:29] | You got served. | 被骂惨了呦 | 
| [16:51] | How do I get rid of this? | 要怎么处理掉这些啊 | 
| [16:53] | No. | 不 | 
| [16:54] | Fire pit? No. | 烧掉 不行 | 
| [16:59] | Bingo. | 想到了 | 
| [17:02] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 | 
| [17:03] | Todd, you know what’s going on. | 陶德 你明知故问 | 
| [17:04] | 各位 看我找到了什么 爱你们的陶德 | |
| [17:08] | Is that bacon?! | 那是培根吗 | 
| [17:08] | Where did you find this? | 你在哪里找到的 | 
| [17:11] | Well… I’ll tell you where he found it. | 我来告诉你们吧 | 
| [17:13] | He found it at a house up the road. | 他在路边一栋房子里找到的 | 
| [17:14] | It has solar panels, so the freezer’s still working. | 那里有太阳能 所以冰柜还能用 | 
| [17:16] | He told me about it yesterday, made me promise | 他昨天告诉我的 还让我保证 | 
| [17:19] | not to say anything ’cause he wanted to surprise you guys. | 不告诉大家 因为他想给大家一个惊喜 | 
| [17:21] | – Hey, nice work, bud. What a hero, huh? – Ah, thanks. | -干得漂亮 伙计 真是大英雄 -谢谢 | 
| [17:24] | – Todd! Todd! Todd! Todd! – Oh… no. | -陶德… -不 | 
| [17:27] | Todd! Todd! Todd! Todd! Todd! | 陶德… | 
| [17:31] | – Oh, you’re the bacon man! – No, you’re the bacon man. | -你是培根英雄 -你才是培根英雄 | 
| [17:35] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 | 
| [17:37] | I told you not to do this. Now they know about the bacon. | 我让你别这么做的 现在他们知道培根的事了 | 
| [17:39] | What if they find out about the rest? | 万一其它的被他们发现了怎么办 | 
| [17:41] | It’s all taken care of. All the evidence is gone. | 我都处理好了 证据我都销毁了 | 
| [17:43] | If you’ve got a bacon-sniffing dog out there, | 让专门缉培根的狗去闻 | 
| [17:46] | it wouldn’t even notice. | 都不会闻出证据来 | 
| [17:46] | In fact, it’d probably take a nap ’cause it was so bored. | 说不定它会睡一觉呢 因为太无聊了 | 
| [17:48] | What’d you do with the wrappers? | 包装纸你怎么处理的 | 
| [17:50] | Relax. | 放松 | 
| [17:51] | They’re at someplace nobody will ever find them. | 它们在一个没人会发现的地方 | 
| [17:54] | Guys, come here. Check this out. | 各位 过来 看这个 | 
| [17:56] | – What is that? – Quick. | -什么 -快点 | 
| [17:57] | Oh, my God. What? What? | 天啊 什么啊 | 
| [17:58] | – What is it? – Do you see that? Right there. | -是什么 -看到了吗 就在那里 | 
| [18:00] | Apparently something to see over here. Check it out. | 这里有什么东西啊 来看看 | 
| [18:03] | May I? May I? May I? | 让我看看好吗 | 
| [18:04] | – Thank you. – You see it? | -谢谢 -看到了吗 | 
| [18:09] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 | 
| [18:10] | It’s coming so fast. | 速度好快啊 | 
| [18:12] | A Jet Ski! | 一个滑橇 | 
| [18:14] | Amazing. | 难以置信 | 
| [18:24] | Oh, God. Oh, God. | 天啊 天啊 | 
| [18:26] | What is this? What do we got here? | 这是什么 什么东西啊 | 
| [18:28] | What is all this? | 这都是什么 | 
| [18:29] | Bacon. Oh, my God. Must’ve… | 培根 天啊 肯定是… | 
| [18:31] | must’ve come from Japan. | 肯定是从日本飘过来的 | 
| [18:33] | What a coincidence. We were just talking about this. | 真是巧啊 我们刚就在说这个 | 
| [18:39] | Todd, anything you want to tell us? | 陶德 你有什么想告诉我们的吗 | 
| [18:42] | I’m so sorry, guys. | 很抱歉 各位 | 
| [18:44] | I found all this bacon, and I ate it. | 我找到了这些培根 然后吃了 | 
| [18:48] | Oh, Todd. | 陶德 | 
| [18:50] | How could you do this? | 你怎么能这样 | 
| [18:52] | I mean, how dare you. | 岂有此理 | 
| [18:54] | Yeah, how dare you stand there… | 你怎么能站在那里… | 
| [18:59] | and take all the blame for what I did. | 替我承担过错呢 | 
| [19:03] | I found all this bacon, | 这些培根是我找到的 | 
| [19:04] | and I kept it to myself, | 是我没告诉你们 | 
| [19:06] | and none of you would have ever known a thing. | 本来你们什么都不会知道的 | 
| [19:09] | But then Todd came in. | 但后来陶德发现了 | 
| [19:10] | Perfect Todd– the nicest, | 完美的陶德 最友好 | 
| [19:13] | trustworthiest, straight-shootinest, | 最值得信赖 最坦率 | 
| [19:15] | selflessest son of a gun I’ve ever known. | 最无私的陶德 | 
| [19:17] | He immediately said, | 他直接跟我说 | 
| [19:18] | “Hey, let’s go share this with the community.” | “我们拿去跟大家一起吃吧” | 
| [19:21] | “Screw the friggin’ community!” I said. | “去他的大家” 我说 | 
| [19:23] | “Eat this with me, and we’ll go down together.” | “跟我一起吃 坏事我们一起做” | 
| [19:25] | Then he said, “That’s wrong, sir. Never!” | 然后他说 “这样不对 绝对不行” | 
| [19:28] | So I pulled a gun on him– you guys know | 所以我拔出枪指着他 你们知道 | 
| [19:30] | I do that from time to time. | 我喜欢那样做 | 
| [19:31] | Then he took the gun, and he put it in his mouth | 然后他夺过枪 放进自己的嘴里 | 
| [19:34] | and said, “Pull the trigger, ’cause I would rather be dead | 说 “开枪吧 我宁愿死” | 
| [19:38] | than not share this pork product with the people I love.” | “也要把这些猪肉制品拿去跟大家一起分享” | 
| [19:41] | And as I cocked my gun, | 在我准备开枪时 | 
| [19:43] | he calmly walked over, picked up the three remaining bacons, | 他冷静地走过去 拿起剩下的三包培根 | 
| [19:46] | marched straight out the door and delivered them to you guys, | 径直冲出屋子 把培根拿给大家了 | 
| [19:49] | tied up in a bow. | 还绑了一个蝴蝶结 | 
| [19:50] | ‘Cause when Todd gives you bacon, | 因为陶德把培根给大家时 | 
| [19:52] | he puts a bow on it. | 他在上面绑了一个蝴蝶结 | 
| [19:55] | But that’s friggin’ Todd. | 这就是伟大的陶德 | 
| [19:58] | Todd. Todd. | 陶德… | 
| [20:00] | Todd. Todd. Todd. | 陶德… | 
| [20:03] | Todd. Todd. Join in. | 陶德…一起来 | 
| [20:04] | – Todd… – Okay, Todd, what’s the real story? | -陶德 -陶德 真相是什么 | 
| [20:08] | This was me. | 是我干的 | 
| [20:11] | I found the bacon. | 我找到的培根 | 
| [20:13] | Tandy caught me eating it, | 坦迪发现我在一个人吃 | 
| [20:15] | he had a little bit, too, but… | 虽然他也吃了点 但是… | 
| [20:17] | this was all me. | 这都是我的错 | 
| [20:18] | Surprise, surprise. | 没想到吧 | 
| [20:20] | The fat guy ate the bacon. | 胖子把培根都吃了 | 
| [20:24] | And I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 | 
| [20:25] | I’ll never be able to forgive myself | 我永远不会原谅自己 | 
| [20:26] | because I lied to all of you, | 我欺骗了你们所有人 | 
| [20:29] | and I lied to the woman that I love. | 我欺骗了我爱的女人 | 
| [20:31] | And I’ll take whatever punishment | 只要你们觉得合理 | 
| [20:33] | you guys think is fair. | 怎么惩罚我都行 | 
| [20:34] | I will. | 我会接受 | 
| [20:36] | Because I’ve been bad. | 因为我太坏了 | 
| [20:41] | Nice try, Todd. | 说得好 陶德 | 
| [20:42] | And it moves me that you tried to stick up | 你想替我受过 都把我感动哭了 | 
| [20:44] | for me like that, but, guys, it was me! | 但事是我做的 大家伙儿 | 
| [20:47] | Can it, Tandy. | 行了 坦迪 | 
| [20:48] | Guys, who you gonna believe? | 你们相信谁 | 
| [20:49] | Him or me? | 他还是我 | 
| [20:55] | Hey, Tandy. | 坦迪 | 
| [20:59] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 兄弟 | 
| [21:01] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 | 
| [21:04] | But look, I know it was just about the bacon, so… | 但我知道只是因为培根 所以… | 
| [21:08] | No. | 不 | 
| [21:09] | No, it wasn’t. | 不是的 | 
| [21:13] | Thanks, bud. | 谢谢 伙计 | 
| [21:15] | Fist bump? | 来顶个拳 | 
| [21:19] | 随时随地查看更新信息 控制路由器远程下载 签到升级更加方便 赶快安装起来吧 | |
| [21:20] | Bump. | 顶 |