时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Did you ask the group if they wanted some bacon? | 你问过大家想不想吃培根吗 |
[00:21] | Crickets are alive! | 蟋蟀还活着 |
[00:22] | They’re all eatin’ bugs, man. | 他们在吃虫啊 老天 |
[00:25] | Why did I have to dress the dummy in Gordon’s clothes? | 我为什么要让假人穿戈登的衣服 |
[00:30] | I’m sick and tired of you hitting on Carol! | 我受够了你一直勾搭卡萝尔 |
[00:32] | All the evidence is gone. | 毁尸灭迹了 |
[00:33] | Todd, do you have anything you want to tell us? | 陶德 你有没有什么要说的 |
[00:35] | The fat guy ate the bacon! | 肥佬把所有的培根都吃了 |
[00:37] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 兄弟 |
[00:38] | Fist bump? | 击个拳 |
[00:40] | Bump. | 嘭 |
[01:00] | *The heat is off* | *不热了* |
[01:03] | *Of this waffle maker* | *华夫饼机不热了* |
[01:05] | *Friggin’ plug is in* | *插头还插着* |
[01:07] | *But the heat is off* | *但就是不热* |
[01:11] | *Better check that wakka wakka wakka wakka* | *最好检查一下* |
[01:14] | *Generator* | *检查一下发电机* |
[01:15] | *Friggin’ gas gauge broke* | *汽油表坏了* |
[01:17] | *The gas gauge bro-oke* | *汽油表坏了* |
[01:20] | *It says half full* | *上面显示是半满* |
[01:22] | *But the sucker’s on empty* | *但其实一滴油也没有* |
[01:24] | *Gonna pour this ga-a-a-a-as* | *我要倒入汽油* |
[01:27] | What? | 什么鬼 |
[01:29] | *Gas looks weird* | *汽油看起来怪怪的* |
[01:31] | *It’s friggin’ super clumpy* | *都结块了* |
[01:33] | *Like a ghost took a dump* | *就像魔鬼的便便* |
[01:36] | *Into this gas can* | *拉在了这个油罐里* |
[01:41] | *I’ll eat you raw* | *我只能把你生吃* |
[01:44] | *I’ll eat you ra-haw* | *我只能把你生吃* |
[01:47] | *Who needs heat* | *谁需要加热* |
[01:49] | *I’ll eat a liquid waffle* | *我要吃华夫饼面浆了* |
[01:53] | *This waffle, wakka wakka wakka wakka* | *这个华夫饼* |
[02:01] | *Sucks* | *难吃透了* |
[02:06] | Phil! Will you hold it down out there? | 菲尔 你能小声点吗 |
[02:09] | I’m trying to concentrate. | 我正在集中注意力呢 |
[02:10] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉咯 |
[02:12] | I’m gonna try and fix your stuff more quietly now. | 我会安静修好这个的 |
[02:14] | Nice! | 漂亮 |
[02:16] | Lifting the bricks is the hardest part. | 取出方块最难了 |
[02:18] | Yeah, I imagine your fingers | 是啊 我猜你的手指 |
[02:19] | must still be pretty slippery | 肯定还是很滑吧 |
[02:20] | from all the friggin’ bacon grease. | 毕竟你吃了那么多培根 |
[02:22] | Aw, come on, Melissa, how many times do I have to say I’m sorry? | 梅丽莎 别这样 我还得道歉多少次 |
[02:25] | Wait, you’re sorry? | 等等 你说你是骚瑞[很抱歉] |
[02:26] | That’s funny, I thought your name was Todd. | 真有意思 我还以为你叫陶德呢 |
[02:27] | Boom, still got it. | 哈哈 我还是这么幽默 |
[02:29] | So, uh, what’s going on out here, huh? | 你们这是在干什么 |
[02:31] | Playing a little gold bar jenga? Little GBJ? | 这是在玩金条叠叠乐吗 |
[02:33] | – You want to join us? – Well, I’d love to, | -你想一起玩吗 -我是很想啦 |
[02:35] | but I got a little gas situation on my hands. Hey, Phil, | 但我的汽油出了点问题 菲尔 |
[02:38] | could you check this out for me? | 你能帮我看看这是怎么了吗 |
[02:40] | You have knowledge of this kind of bull-crap. | 你对这个有所了解 |
[02:41] | Look at this. | 看 |
[02:44] | Yep, it’s gone bad. | 是啊 这个坏了 |
[02:46] | Gas goes bad? | 汽油会变坏吗 |
[02:49] | I told you this a million times. | 我都跟你说了无数次了 |
[02:50] | Nobody remembers this? | 都没人记得吗 |
[02:51] | No, I remember, but, you know, | 不不 我记得 但是 |
[02:53] | just for those who might not have been paying attention | 你们这些一直不注意的人 |
[02:55] | at the time– shame on you– | 羞不羞 |
[02:56] | You know, maybe run over it one more time, | 你们可以就匆匆过一遍嘛 |
[02:58] | just the abc’s of it? | 了解一下基础知识嘛 |
[02:59] | Unbelievable. | 简直难以置信 |
[03:01] | Gas lasts about three years. | 汽油的保质期有三年 |
[03:03] | – Three years. Yep, I remember that. – And diesel | -三年 没错 我记得 -而柴油 |
[03:04] | lasts a year or two longer than gas. | 保质期比汽油长一两年 |
[03:06] | One or two… More. Yeah. | 多 一两年 没错 |
[03:08] | – And there’s jet fuel… – Fuels jets. | -然后航空煤油 -就是飞机用的煤油 |
[03:09] | …which lasts longer than diesel | 保质期比柴油长 |
[03:11] | but still has an expiration date. | 但也有有效期 |
[03:13] | Date when it expires. | 也就是会过期 |
[03:14] | None of these are long-term solutions. | 这些都不是可长期保存的溶液 |
[03:17] | Nobody remembers this? | 都没人记得这个吗 |
[03:20] | Well, you know what? I’m glad this is happening. | 真庆幸今天发生了这事 |
[03:23] | Because now you finally realize | 因为现在你们总算认识到了 |
[03:24] | that Malibu is the worst place we could be. | 马里布是我们最不该待的地方 |
[03:27] | Shut your ever-loving tongue! | 闭上你那舌灿莲花的嘴 |
[03:29] | Phil, you are such a crank! | 菲尔 你真是个混蛋 |
[03:31] | Why can’t you appreciate where you are for once? | 你就不能对你的居住地表示一下感激吗 |
[03:33] | You know what I appreciate? | 你知道我感激什么吗 |
[03:34] | Food. And fresh water. | 食物 还有净水 |
[03:36] | And there’s very little of that here. | 这里根本没有这些 |
[03:38] | And now that the gas has gone bad, | 而现在连汽油都变质了 |
[03:39] | it’s gonna be very tough to find fresh supplies. | 这里很难再找到新的补给了 |
[03:42] | All right, so what do you suggest, Phil? | 那你说你想怎么办吧 菲尔 |
[03:44] | We need to go to a more livable place, guys. | 我们得去一个更适宜生存的地方 |
[03:47] | We are not moving. We love Malibu. | 我们绝不搬家 我们喜欢马里布 |
[03:49] | Look, guys, there comes a point where we need to decide | 听着 我们得决定我们是想 |
[03:52] | whether we continue to live for today, | 只享受此刻 |
[03:54] | or actually plan for tomorrow. | 还是深谋远虑的为明日谋划一番 |
[03:56] | You know, Phil might be right. | 菲尔说得有道理 |
[03:57] | Malibu’s good for now, but what about when we start having kids? | 马里布现在是不错 但万一我们有孩子了呢 |
[04:02] | Well, let’s just not have kids, then. | 那我们就不要有孩子 |
[04:05] | Yeah, I’m good with that. | 我完全没问题啊 |
[04:06] | Okay, so it’s decided– no kids. | 好的 那就这么决定了 不要孩子 |
[04:09] | We’re gonna live for the now, | 我们要尽情享受今日 |
[04:10] | and the now starts now. | 就从现在开始 |
[04:12] | Yolo, yolo, | 仅此一生哦[you only live once] |
[04:14] | yolo, yolo, | 仅此一生 |
[04:16] | Yolo! Yolo! | 仅此一生 仅此一生 |
[04:18] | Yolo! Yolo! Yolo! Yolo! | 仅此一生 仅此一生 |
[04:22] | Yolo! | 仅此一生 |
[04:24] | You know, I’m-I’m really tired of doing all the work out here. | 我受够了做事的总是我 |
[04:27] | Maybe I should get a breather, huh? | 我也该休息一会儿了 不是吗 |
[04:30] | Have myself a little yolo time. | 我自己也该享受一下生活了 |
[04:33] | That’s what I’m gonna do. | 我要去享受生活了 |
[04:35] | Yeah. Here’s the tool belt. | 这是工具腰带 |
[04:37] | You’ll be just fine without me. | 没了我你们也能好好活的 |
[04:40] | Yep. All right, good luck. | 就这样吧 祝你们好运 |
[04:44] | I thought he was gonna take his pants off. | 我还以为他会把裤子脱掉呢 |
[04:49] | I am so thrown for a loop. | 我真的太惊讶了 |
[04:51] | I thought everyone wanted to have babies. | 我还以为所有人都想要孩子呢 |
[04:53] | Hey, don’t worry, Care Bear. They’ll come around. | 别担心 小萝萝 他们会明白的 |
[04:56] | I don’t know. | 我可不敢确定 |
[04:57] | You heard Phil. | 你也听到菲尔说的了 |
[04:58] | Nobody wants to raise a baby in the wastelands of Malibu. | 没人会想在马里布这寸草不生的地方养孩子的 |
[05:02] | Maybe we should move. | 也许我们该搬家了 |
[05:05] | What if I was to whip this place into shape? | 要是我把这个地方好好改造一下呢 |
[05:07] | How you gonna do that? | 你要怎么做呢 |
[05:08] | Phil’s not the only one around here with skills to pay the bills. | 我们这里不是只有菲尔是技术帝的 |
[05:12] | You gonna pay the bills with your skill set? | 你要用你的技术改变世界吗 |
[05:15] | – I’m gonna try. – I think that’s a great idea, Phil. | -我会尽力的 -我觉得这不错 菲尔 |
[05:17] | You know, it could gain some points with the group. | 这样一来 你就可以挣到大家更多好感度了 |
[05:20] | I’m not trying to gain points– that sounds gross. | 我不是想挣好感度 这样说好恶心 |
[05:22] | I’m trying to earn points. There’s a big difference. | 我是想争取好感度 区别很大的好吗 |
[05:25] | Well, I can see the difference. | 我知道 |
[05:27] | And I think soon the others will, too. | 我相信其他人很快也会明白的 |
[05:29] | I mean, Todd already has, huh? | 陶德不就已经对你改观了吗 |
[05:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:32] | It’s so nice to see the two of you fisting each other again. | 能看到你们两个再击拳真好 |
[05:38] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[05:39] | You keep this up, | 你继续如此 |
[05:40] | pretty soon you’ll be fisting the whole community. | 很快你就能和大家都击上拳了 |
[05:45] | Hope to. | 希望如此咯 |
[05:50] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 |
[05:50] | What’s all this? | 你这是干什么呢 |
[05:53] | Well, you know, since it seems like | 是这样的 既然我们 |
[05:54] | we’re committing to Malibu here, | 都决定要留在马里布了 |
[05:56] | and Phil’s out on strike, thought I’d take it upon myself | 菲尔又罢工了 我就决定自己来 |
[05:59] | to give her a little makeover. | 给它改造一下 |
[06:01] | Solar panels, huh? | 太阳能板是吧 |
[06:03] | Yeah, let’s get a little power in this tower, huh? | 是啊 给我们的小城堡弄点电 |
[06:05] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[06:06] | Little wattage in this cottage. | 给这小村庄增加一点功率 |
[06:07] | Little sizzle in the hizzle. | 给小房子增加一些小姐妹 |
[06:09] | Love it! | 棒呆了 |
[06:12] | Well, you need a hand? | 用我帮你一把吗 |
[06:13] | No, Got two already– | 不了 已经弄好两个了 |
[06:14] | but I’d love some company. | 不过你要是来陪我也是极好的 |
[06:16] | Well, then you got some company. | 那我来陪你了 |
[06:17] | You’re not just company, bud, you’re a whole corporation. | 你不仅是小公司[陪我] 你是个大集团 |
[06:20] | That’s not a weight crack, by they way, | 话说 我不是在嘲讽你的体重 |
[06:21] | that’s speaking of the size of your friendship. | 我的意思是我们俩友情很牢固 |
[06:23] | Well, you’re a corporation, too, | 那你也是个大集团 |
[06:24] | and I am talking about your weight. | 我说的就是你的体重 |
[06:26] | Ha! It’s good to have you back. I’ve missed this. | 真高兴我们和好了 我好想念这样 |
[06:28] | I have, too. Yeah. | 我也是 |
[06:29] | So, uh, you know how to install these things? | 你知道该怎么装这些吗 |
[06:31] | Well, you know, I watched Phil put ’em up in Tucson, | 我在图森看过菲尔是怎么装这些的 |
[06:34] | and I got the general gist– | 基本要点我也知道 |
[06:36] | you know, you just throw these suckers out where the sun hits ’em, | 把它们放在外面让阳光照射它们 |
[06:39] | and that’s gonna send a little juice into that wire and, uh, | 它们就会发出能量充盈电路 |
[06:42] | plug that into something, and then, zap, electricity. | 然后把它插到什么里面 就有电了 |
[06:45] | Well, good, good. | 很好 很好 |
[06:47] | That’s great. | 很不错 |
[06:49] | Something on your mind, bud? | 你在想什么呢 兄弟 |
[06:51] | yeah, I’m a little bummed | 我有点失望 |
[06:52] | About Melissa not wanting to have babies. | 梅丽莎说她不想要孩子 |
[06:54] | You know, I thought we were on the same page there. | 我还以为我们俩都想要孩子呢 |
[06:56] | I think she’s still a little upset | 我觉得她还是在生气 |
[06:57] | – about the whole bacon thing. – Then you know what? | -我吃培根那件事 -你知道吗 |
[06:59] | Why don’t you jump in here? A little community consciousness | 不如你来跟我一起干活 为集体做贡献 |
[07:02] | could just change your fortunes, huh? | 说不定会改变你的命运呢 |
[07:04] | Women love a doer. | 女人都喜欢实干家 |
[07:05] | – Thanks, man. – Hey, you see something over there | -谢了 老兄 -你有没有看见 |
[07:07] | that looks like something that wire would plug into? | 能让电线插进去的东西 |
[07:10] | I don’t. I think just this… | 我没有 我觉得… |
[07:12] | Empty cardboard box. | 这个空的纸盒 |
[07:13] | Yeah. Well, I don’t think that’s it. | 我可不觉得这个能行 |
[07:16] | No. | 当然 |
[07:18] | Does it have, like, a little plug-sized hole or anything? | 这上面有能插进去的孔什么的吗 |
[07:21] | No. I-I think it’s just the box that the panels came in. | 我觉得这只是装太阳能板的盒子而已 |
[07:23] | Yeah, that’s what I thought. Yeah. | 是的 我也是这么想的 |
[07:25] | Oh, look, says here you got to plug it into a junction box. | 上面写着你得插入一个接线盒里 |
[07:28] | Oh, do we have a junction box? | 我们有接线盒吗 |
[07:30] | I don’t know what that is. | 我都不知道那是什么 |
[07:33] | And we’re sure it’s not that cardboard box? | 确定接线盒不是那个纸盒吗 |
[07:36] | I-I don’t think so. | 应该不是吧 |
[07:37] | Yeah. I don’t, either. | 是啊 我也觉得不是 |
[07:40] | Well, maybe we should pick one of those up, huh? | 我们要不要先拿一个纸盒来试试 |
[07:43] | Yeah. That’s a pretty good call. Yeah? | 没错 这主意不错 |
[07:45] | Want to go get some food first? | 你想不想先吃点什么 |
[07:46] | – I could eat. – Okay, great. Well, then food, | -可以啊 -好啊 那先吃东西 |
[07:48] | junction box store, then we light this mother up. | 再去找接线盒 然后我们一起把这个弄好 |
[07:51] | Bam. | 好耶 |
[07:54] | – Got me. – Got to stay on your toes. | -你打我 -随时小心哦 |
[07:56] | I certainly do. | 必须的 |
[08:03] | Yeah, should be a pretty open-and-shut case | 只要我们涂好了蜡 |
[08:06] | once we get down to beeswax. | 这就该是个很简单的事 |
[08:08] | Couple of men stretching their wings out under the sun. | 几个男的在阳光下舒适地躺着 |
[08:11] | We’re gonna have it done by nap time. | 午睡前我们就能弄好 |
[08:15] | Tandy? | 坦迪 |
[08:17] | I-I think we got a problem. | 我们好像有麻烦了 |
[08:24] | Well, this is a shocking turn of events. | 这真是 神转折 |
[08:26] | Boom, I still got it. | 我还是这么幽默 |
[08:28] | That looks kind of dangerous. | 这好像很危险的样子[危险的一种] |
[08:30] | It’s definitely in the dangerous family. | 这绝对是危险科的一种 |
[08:32] | Let’s give her a poke. | 让我来戳戳它 |
[08:35] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[08:37] | Careful’s my middle name, bro. | 小心点可是我的中间名呢 兄弟 |
[08:40] | Just kidding. It’s Tandy. | 开玩笑的 中间名是坦迪 |
[08:44] | Yeah, that’s all in the family. | 这可真是太危险了 |
[08:46] | At least it’s not stuck anymore. | 起码它没黏在地上 |
[08:47] | At least it’s not stuck anymore. | 起码它没黏在地上了 |
[08:50] | Knock, knock. | 咚咚 |
[08:53] | Hey, Carol. | 卡萝尔 |
[08:54] | I’ve just been thinking about what you said | 我一直在想你之前说的 |
[08:56] | regarding not wanting a baby, and I have to admit, | 你说你不想要孩子 我得承认 |
[09:00] | I was a little thrown. | 我有点吃惊 |
[09:02] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[09:03] | Well, not as sorry as you’re gonna be | 如果你从未见过这个小家伙的话 |
[09:05] | if you never meet this little guy. | 你会觉得更遗憾的 |
[09:11] | What-what is that? | 这是什么 |
[09:12] | This… is everything | 这 就是一切 |
[09:15] | of which you never knew you ever dreamed. | 就是你未曾梦见过的一切 |
[09:19] | This is what you and Todd’s baby would look like. | 这是你和陶德以后的宝宝 |
[09:22] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[09:24] | Kind of puts a little different spin on things, doesn’t it? | 是不是给了你一个看问题的新视角呢 |
[09:27] | Yeah. That’s a real game-changer. | 是啊 这真是对我有很大的影响呢 |
[09:29] | I knew you would think so. | 我就知道你会这么想 |
[09:31] | That’s the spirit! We can do it together. | 这样就对了 我们一起吧 |
[09:33] | No, I’m not bringing a baby into this world. | 不 我不会将任何孩子带到这个世上来的 |
[09:36] | There are no doctors. | 没有医生 |
[09:37] | We’re running out of food, and… | 食物也快吃完了 |
[09:39] | There are whale carcasses everywhere. | 鲸鱼的尸体到处都是 |
[09:41] | So you want my baby to die alone? | 所以你想让我的孩子一个人孤独地死去吗 |
[09:43] | ‘Cause that’s what’s gonna happen. | 最后就会变成这样 |
[09:44] | We’re all gonna die, | 我们都死了 |
[09:46] | and he’s gonna be 75 and all alone because of you. | 他才75岁 一个人 这都是因为你 |
[09:50] | – It’s a no. – No? | -不 -还是不吗 |
[09:52] | Look that baby in the eyes and tell it no. | 看着他的眼睛 跟他说不 |
[09:56] | Mama, I want to exist. | 妈妈 我想活着 |
[10:00] | Carol, it’s a no. | 卡萝尔 我说了不 |
[10:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:06] | Big mistake. | 大错特错了 |
[10:11] | All right, Todd, it’s safe. | 好 陶德 目前安全 |
[10:13] | Now we just have to figure out | 现在我们只需要想办法 |
[10:14] | a way to get her in that junction box. | 把这玩意儿弄进接线盒里 |
[10:17] | Yeah, maybe we should go get Phil. | 要不我们还是去找菲尔来吧 |
[10:18] | – I bet he’d know what to do. – We can’t get Phil! Okay? | -他肯定知道怎么办 -不能找菲尔 |
[10:21] | We have a chance here to really prove ourselves to the community, | 这是我们向大家证明自己的大好机会 |
[10:24] | earn a little respect. | 赢得大家的尊重 |
[10:25] | I want to do this for them. | 为了他们 我们自己做 |
[10:28] | Fine, okay. What do we do? | 好吧 那怎么办 |
[10:31] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[10:33] | Just got to figure out a way to cut off her food supply. | 得想办法切断电源 |
[10:38] | I think I have just the idea. | 我想到了 |
[10:43] | Hey, girl. | 美女 |
[10:46] | Melissa! | 梅丽莎 |
[10:48] | Am I right? | 对吧 |
[10:49] | What about Melissa? | 梅丽莎怎么了 |
[10:50] | “What about Melissa?” | “梅丽莎怎么了” |
[10:53] | Come on, she’s being as stubborn as a mule | 她就跟头犟驴一样顽固 |
[10:55] | who refuses to reproduce. | 拒绝繁衍 |
[10:58] | Yeah, I think I’m gonna have to side with Melissa on this one. | 这件事我同意梅丽莎 |
[11:01] | My sister had kids, and it turned her nether regions | 我姐姐生过孩子 这把她本来就不怎么样的生活 |
[11:04] | into a real war zone. | 变成了真正的战场 |
[11:06] | Her boobs were like coin purses. | 她的胸就跟零钱包一样 |
[11:08] | Well, who doesn’t love a good coin purse? | 谁不想要个好的零钱包呢 |
[11:11] | Put it in your hand and feel all those coins? | 拿在手里 感受装满零钱的感觉 |
[11:14] | Just feel richer and richer | 你越摸越挤越感受 |
[11:15] | – the more you squeeze? ?- No. | -就觉得自己越富有 -不 |
[11:17] | I’m not gonna have kids, Carol. | 我不会要孩子的 卡萝尔 |
[11:21] | No. | 不要 |
[11:23] | – Chuck me another duvet. – ?Here. | -再给我一条羽绒被 -给你 |
[11:29] | Easy, buddy. | 小心 伙计 |
[11:31] | She’s dancing, man. | 这东西跟跳舞一样 |
[11:33] | Spitting fire. | 往外吐火星 |
[11:35] | You working with me or against me, you freaking tape? | 你是来帮我还是来找茬的 破胶带 |
[11:37] | She is super pissed. | 她很火大 |
[11:39] | Quick, Tan. In and out, man. | 快点 坦 快点搞定 |
[11:41] | You got it. | 没问题的 |
[11:42] | I’m out of tape! | 胶带用完了 |
[11:44] | Oh, I’m not! Okay. | 还有 太棒了 |
[11:46] | Aah, the tape receded! | 胶带又有了 |
[11:48] | – Okay, you got it? – ?Got it. ?Got it. | -能搞定吗 -能 没问题 |
[11:50] | Come on, that’s it. | 好了 |
[11:51] | It is complete. | 弄好了 |
[11:52] | Just-just straight back, Tan. | 径直往后走 坦 |
[11:54] | Come to my voice. | 循着我的声音来 |
[11:56] | You’re home, bud. | 安全回家 伙计 |
[11:59] | Now we wait for her to die of starvation. | 现在我们等着她饿死 |
[12:02] | Sweet dreams, my lady. | 做个好梦 美女 |
[12:04] | See you in hell. | 地狱里见 |
[12:07] | Oh, Gordon, you’re so handsome. | 戈登 你好帅 |
[12:14] | And your hair’s looking good. | 你的头发好有型 |
[12:16] | ?Gail? | 盖尔 |
[12:19] | I just thought I could… | 我想来… |
[12:20] | Geez. Geez, Carol, knock! | 天啊 卡萝尔 记得敲门好吗 |
[12:23] | I’m so sorry. ? | 很抱歉 |
[12:25] | Were you masturbating? | 你在自慰吗 |
[12:29] | Yes. | 是 |
[12:30] | I was masturbating. | 我刚刚在自慰 |
[12:32] | Well, just curious. | 我就好奇 |
[12:34] | Would you have been masturbating to the idea of having a baby? | 你自慰过想要一个宝宝吗 |
[12:38] | No, Carol. That ship has sailed. | 不 卡萝尔 我不想 |
[12:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:42] | – Worth a try. – Yeah. | -至少值得一试 -是 |
[12:44] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -是 -好吧 |
[12:46] | Maybe knock next time, Carol. | 下次记得敲门 卡萝尔 |
[12:48] | Well, I just didn’t know you were masturbating in here all the time. | 我不知道你一直在这里自慰嘛 |
[12:52] | – Well, now you know. – Okay. | -现在你知道了 -好 |
[12:58] | Are you sure that’s all the duvets? | 你确定这些是所有的羽绒被了吗 |
[13:00] | That’s all of ’em, Tandy. | 这是所有的了 坦迪 |
[13:01] | The sun’s still sneaking in there somehow. | 好像阳光还是偷偷溜进去了 |
[13:03] | I don’t get it. | 为什么呢 |
[13:04] | You know, it’s-it’s like it’s gotten worse | 好像自从我们把羽绒被盖上 |
[13:05] | since we put the duvets on. | 情况更严重了 |
[13:07] | Should we take the duvets off and see if she calms down? | 要不要把羽绒被拿下来看看情况 |
[13:09] | No, I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 不要 我觉得这主意不好 |
[13:11] | Yeah, you’re right. You’re right. | 你说得对 说得对 |
[13:14] | Okay, we’re done. | 好吧 我们放弃 |
[13:16] | – What? – ?We’re done. | -什么 -我们放弃 |
[13:17] | – No way! – ?Look… | -这怎么行 -听我说 |
[13:19] | What are you gonna do, man? | 你说我们该怎么办 |
[13:20] | You know, I wanted to do this | 开始我想弄这个 |
[13:21] | so I could show the community how much I care about them. | 是想告诉大家我关心大家 |
[13:24] | But I… You know, if I really care about them, | 但我…如果我真的关心他们 |
[13:26] | I got to do the right thing here. | 我就得做出正确的选择 |
[13:29] | All right, wish me luck. | 好了 祝我好运吧 |
[13:31] | Godspeed, bro. | 祝你好运 兄弟 |
[13:51] | Sorry to interrupt, but I really need your help. | 抱歉打扰了 但我真的需要你的帮助 |
[13:55] | We got a rogue wire on our hands. | 我们那边有一根四处乱窜的电线 |
[14:00] | Look, this isn’t the easiest thing in the world for me, okay? | 这对我来说是很艰难的好吗 |
[14:03] | You’re the last person I want to come groveling to for help. | 我最不想做的就是来向你卑躬屈膝求助 |
[14:06] | But I’m trying to do what’s best for the group here. | 但我这是为了大家好 |
[14:08] | I’m busy. | 我忙着 |
[14:10] | Please. It’s getting really dangerous. | 拜托了 那电线真的很危险 |
[14:13] | Well, you’re on your own. | 你自己去处理 |
[14:15] | Can we not let this be about our stuff right now? | 现在能先别记我的仇吗 |
[14:21] | And what stuff would that be, huh? | 什么仇 |
[14:24] | Oh, come on. You know exactly what I’m talking about. | 别装了 你很清楚我指什么 |
[14:27] | I mean, how long is it gonna take you to get over all this? | 你要多久才能过了这道坎 |
[14:29] | – Over what? – ?Carol. | -什么坎 -卡萝尔 |
[14:31] | Don’t go there, Tandy. | 别跟我提这个 坦迪 |
[14:32] | I-I don’t get why she chose me over you, either. | 我也不懂她为什么选了我 |
[14:35] | Okay, you’re clearly the better choice. | 显然你是更好的选择 |
[14:36] | But one of these days, | 但是总有一天 |
[14:38] | you’re gonna have to wrap your head around it, | 你得想通这件事 |
[14:39] | ’cause I’m not going away! | 因为我是不会走的 |
[14:41] | Okay, so, I’m sorry, but she chose me. | 好吧 对不起 但她选了我 |
[14:44] | – Come again? ?- Carol… Chose… Me. | -你再说一遍 -卡萝尔 选了 我 |
[14:52] | Phil, knock it off, man! Phil, come on! | 菲尔 住手 快住手 |
[14:56] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[14:57] | Not cool, man! | 这是干什么 伙计 |
[14:58] | – Tandy, are you okay? ?- I’m fine. | -坦迪 你没事吧 -没事 |
[15:00] | What did you do that for?! | 你这是干什么 |
[15:01] | What, are you a big man now? Huh? | 仗着自己人高马大吗 |
[15:03] | Yeah, pick on someone your own size. | 挑个跟自己块头一样的人好吗 |
[15:04] | This is like hitting a girl! | 你这好比揍一个姑娘 |
[15:06] | I don’t know about that. | 这样说真的好吗 |
[15:07] | What do you have to say for yourself, Phil? | 你想怎么为自己辩解 菲尔 |
[15:11] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[15:13] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[15:19] | – Phil! – ?Phil! | -菲尔 -菲尔 |
[15:23] | What do you have to say for yourself? | 你想为自己辩解什么 |
[15:26] | Okay, then I’ll start. | 好吧 那我先说 |
[15:27] | That was wrong, Phil. You could have really hurt him. | 刚才你做得不对 菲尔 万一真伤到他怎么办 |
[15:30] | Yeah, you can’t do that, man. He was just standing there. | 对啊 你不能那样 他就站着什么都没做 |
[15:32] | Yeah, we all know Tandy’s a tool, | 对 我们都知道坦迪很烦人 |
[15:34] | but you can’t just punch up on someone’s face for that. | 但你也不能因为一个人烦人就揍他啊 |
[15:37] | Yeah, being a tool is annoying, but it’s not a crime. | 没错 烦人是不好 但不是犯罪 |
[15:40] | Okay, thank you for the support, guys. | 好了 谢谢各位的支持 |
[15:41] | I, uh, disagree with the tool stuff, but, uh, | 虽然我不同意你们说我烦人 |
[15:44] | you know, appreciate the… the sentiment. | 但还是谢谢你们的…同情 |
[15:46] | But, look, I provoked him, okay? | 但是我惹怒了他 知道吗 |
[15:48] | I-I didn’t mean to, but I did it, okay? | 我不是故意的 但确实惹怒了他 |
[15:51] | You shouldn’t have punched me, | 你不该打我 |
[15:52] | but, you know, let’s just | 但我们 |
[15:54] | – move on from this, okay? ?- No! | -不去计较 好吗 -不行 |
[15:56] | You need to be punished! | 你需要接受惩罚 |
[15:57] | You do the crime, you do the time. | 犯了罪就要受罚 |
[15:58] | Do you remember that, Phil? | 还记得吗 菲尔 |
[16:00] | I think we ought to make him touch that wire. | 我们应该罚他去摸一摸那根电线 |
[16:02] | ?No. We have a system of punishment that works– the stocks. | 不 我们有有用的惩罚系统 枷锁 |
[16:05] | Tandy did it, I did it, and it works. | 坦迪受过罚 我受过罚 那个管用 |
[16:07] | Now it’s Phil’s turn. | 现在轮到菲尔了 |
[16:09] | Well, how many days for a person punching someone? | 那打人需要惩罚多少天 |
[16:11] | We got a day for bacon. | 我们因为吃培根被罚了一天 |
[16:13] | This is much worse than bacon. | 打人比偷吃培根严重多了 |
[16:14] | This is assault. | 打人属于伤害罪 |
[16:16] | So, what, two days? | 那惩罚两天 |
[16:17] | That sounds good. | 应该可以 |
[16:18] | Yeah, all right, so, two days it is. | 那好吧 就惩罚你两天 |
[16:20] | Off to the stocks, Phil. | 去枷锁那边 菲尔 |
[16:22] | No. | 不去 |
[16:24] | Yeah-huh. | 是吗 |
[16:25] | – Nope. – Okay, Phil, look, | -我不去 -好了 菲尔 听我说 |
[16:27] | it-it seems like a fair punishment, okay? | 这一惩罚也算合情合理 |
[16:29] | I mean, the-the group has spoken, | 大家都这么说了 |
[16:31] | and-and we’re not gonna negotiate with you on this, okay? | 我们就没有商量的余地了 知道吗 |
[16:35] | You know, c to the t, and… and, uh… such. | 乖乖去就好了嘛 |
[16:42] | Okay, tell you what. | 好吧 这样吧 |
[16:42] | We’ll negotiate with you a little on this one, | 我们就对你从轻处理 |
[16:45] | but, like, just one back and forth, | 只此一次 |
[16:46] | and then you got to do whatever we land on. Okay? | 然后你得听我们的 好吗 |
[16:49] | So, uh, punishment-wise, wh-what you thinking? | 你说你想要什么惩罚 |
[16:55] | None. | 什么都不要 |
[16:57] | Okay, okay, I hear you. | 好 我明白了 |
[16:59] | But here’s what I’m coming back with. | 但我是这么想的 |
[17:01] | Some punishment. | 还是要有一点 |
[17:05] | After everything I’ve done for you guys? | 我为你们做了那么多事 |
[17:07] | Look at how crappy this place got in the one day | 你们看看我才一天不帮你们修东西 |
[17:10] | that I haven’t been fixing things for you. | 这里就变成什么样子了 |
[17:12] | You can now get electrocuted in your very own home. | 现在你们在自己房间里都可能触电 |
[17:14] | Good job. | 厉害啊 |
[17:15] | No. | 不 |
[17:18] | I don’t feel bad I punched Tandy. | 我并不因揍了坦迪难过 |
[17:20] | I shouldn’t be punished for something | 我很久以前就该这么做了 |
[17:21] | I should have done a long time ago. | 所以我不该受到惩罚 |
[17:28] | – You can’t just walk away! – Come back here! | -你不能这样走开 -回来 |
[17:30] | This is a society! | 这是法治社会 |
[17:31] | Ridiculous! | 荒唐 |
[17:35] | God. | 天啊 |
[17:37] | Still want to have kids? | 你还想要孩子吗 |
[17:47] | 宝宝 坏处 没有医生 没有法律 没有学校 | |
[17:51] | 坏处 没有医生 没有法律 没有奶酪 没有学校 没有宠物 没有野生动物 没有朋友 没有芝麻街 没有自来水 到处都是鲸鱼尸体 没电 要跟老人做爱 汽油都变质了 没有祖父母 没有同龄朋友 没迪士尼玩 | |
[18:11] | Did you try covering the panels? | 你们试过把太阳能板盖起来吗 |
[18:13] | What do we look like? | 你觉得呢 |
[18:14] | People who wouldn’t try covering the panels? | 谁不会想到把太阳能板盖起来 |
[18:16] | Duvets. We tried duvets. | 羽绒被 我们用的羽绒被 |
[18:18] | We tried duvets. | 我们用羽绒被盖了 |
[18:19] | And the wire’s supposed to go in one of those things? | 电线应该插进那个东西里吗 |
[18:22] | It’s called a junction box, Gail. | 那叫接线盒 盖尔 |
[18:27] | – Phil. – ?He’s out. | -菲尔 -他出来了 |
[18:36] | – What’s he doing? – What’s he going to do, punch it? | -他在干什么 -他要干什么 揍它一拳吗 |
[18:48] | On-off switch. | 有开关 |
[18:49] | Shut the front door. There’s a…? | 开什么玩笑 竟然有… |
[18:51] | Look, I came out here ’cause I wanted to say something. | 我出来是因为有话说 |
[18:53] | He’s hopping in the stocks. Watch. | 他要去枷锁那边了 看着 |
[18:55] | I thought long and hard about what happened yesterday, | 我仔细想了想昨天发生的事 |
[18:57] | and I finally came to my senses. | 我终于想通了 |
[18:59] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[19:01] | I’m leaving Malibu. | 我要离开马里布 |
[19:05] | For good. | 永远离开 |
[19:13] | I knew it. Leaving Malibu. | 我就知道是这样 离开马里布 |
[19:15] | Said it, called it right here. Yeah, yeah. | 他亲口说的 在我们面前说的 没错 |
[19:20] | I can’t believe he’s actually leaving. | 真不敢相信他真要走 |
[19:21] | I mean, he’s just doing it. | 我真要走了 |
[19:23] | He said he was gonna do it. | 他是说要走 |
[19:24] | Now he’s in the process of actually doing it. | 现在他真的付诸实践了 |
[19:26] | He’s just, like, loading up his car, | 他在装车 |
[19:29] | putting all his stuff in there. | 把他的东西都放上车了 |
[19:30] | He’s gonna do it. He’s just doing it. | 他真要走 他真的要走了 |
[19:32] | We’re better off without him. | 他走了更好 |
[19:34] | And I won’t miss him throwing it in our face, | 我不会想念他在我们面前 |
[19:37] | all the stuff he’s been fixin’. | 炫耀自己修了多少东西 |
[19:38] | What a martyr. | 他真残忍 |
[19:39] | I know. Yeah, I hate people like that. | 我知道 我也讨厌人那样 |
[19:41] | It’s like, we get it, you know? | 我们明白 |
[19:43] | We get it. We understand. | 我们懂 |
[19:45] | Who does that? | 什么人会那样 |
[19:58] | Before I leave, I have one last thing to say. | 我走之前 还想最后说几句话 |
[20:02] | I need to apologize to somebody who’s very special to me. | 我得跟一个特别的人道歉 |
[20:07] | Carol, I know my actions have upset you. | 卡萝尔 我知道我的行为让你不开心了 |
[20:12] | And you deserve happiness. | 你应该得到幸福 |
[20:13] | And for the longest time, I’ve stood in the way of that, so… | 长久以来 我一直在妨碍你得到幸福 所以 |
[20:16] | I just want you to know, I never meant to hurt you. | 我只想告诉你 我从没想过伤害你 |
[20:19] | I just don’t understand. | 可我就是不明白 |
[20:21] | How could you be with Tandy? | 你为什么选坦迪 |
[20:25] | He’s a dolt. | 他就是个笨蛋 |
[20:27] | He’s dumber than a bag of hair. | 他简直笨到家了 |
[20:29] | He held us all up at gunpoint, Carol. | 他曾经拿枪指着我们 卡萝尔 |
[20:31] | He threatened to kill me. | 他还威胁要杀了我 |
[20:32] | He-he tried to cheat on you, | 他曾想出轨 |
[20:34] | and he poops in the ocean, | 他还在大海里便便 |
[20:37] | Right in front of our beach | 就在我们的沙滩前 |
[20:38] | every damn day! | 每天他都去便便 |
[20:41] | What is that? | 为什么 |
[20:43] | Carol… | 卡萝尔 |
[20:45] | You’re with the wrong guy. | 你选错人了 |
[20:48] | But it’s not too late to change that. | 但现在改变心意还不晚 |
[20:52] | As I learned from all of you, yolo. | 正如我跟大家学到的 仅此一生 |
[20:54] | You only live once. | 生命只有一次 |
[20:56] | And I want my once to be with you. | 我想让自己的一生跟你一起度过 |
[21:01] | Carol, I love you. | 卡萝尔 我爱你 |
[21:03] | Will you come with me? | 你愿意跟我一起走吗 |
[21:08] | I’m pregnant, Phil. | 我怀孕了 菲尔 |
[21:12] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |