时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Phil, I’m having a friggin’ baby! | 菲尔 我肚子里有个孩子 |
[00:20] | You have a nice day, you hear? | 祝你一切顺利 |
[00:22] | Melissa and I just broke up. | 我刚和梅丽莎分手了 |
[00:25] | Looks like it’s just you and me, bud. | 好像就只剩下你和我了 伙计 |
[00:26] | 逝者安息 格雷格 史戴西 弗雷德 博特 莎莉 戴夫 南希 | |
[00:29] | All right, everyone, | 大家好 |
[00:31] | I ho-ho-hope you’re in the holiday spirit. | 我真心希望大家已经准备好迎接假日的来临 |
[00:34] | As you can see, I’ve been doing a little bit of decorating. | 如你们所见 我做了些装饰 |
[00:37] | Not quite done yet. | 还没有完全弄好 |
[00:38] | Don’t judge it. | 先别下评论 |
[00:39] | Wait, there’s gonna be more? | 等等 还没装饰完啊 |
[00:41] | Oh, yeah. | 当然了 |
[00:43] | What you’re looking at | 你们现在所见到的 |
[00:44] | is the decoration version of Bruce Banner. | 只是圣诞装饰版的布鲁斯·班纳[绿巨人真人] |
[00:46] | But someone just made him very angry. | 但是某人让他变得非常生气 |
[00:49] | And over the next few days, | 接下来的几天内 |
[00:50] | he’s about to become the Christmas hulk! | 他会变成圣诞版浩克[绿巨人变身] |
[00:54] | What do you think so far? | 目前感觉怎么样 |
[00:55] | I think it’s like Santa ate the Rockefeller Christmas tree | 感觉好像圣诞老人吃掉了洛克菲勒圣诞树 |
[00:58] | and then took a big dump on the walls. | 然后吐在了墙上 |
[01:00] | Gail? | 盖尔 |
[01:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[01:04] | Of course, I didn’t do it all by myself. | 这些当然不都是我一个人干的 |
[01:07] | Christmas helper! | 圣诞小帮手 |
[01:10] | Who, me? | 叫我吗 |
[01:12] | *Oh, Tandybaum, oh, Tandybaum* | *坦迪宝贝 坦迪宝贝* |
[01:15] | *How faithful are your branches* | *多么忠诚的小帮手* |
[01:19] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[01:20] | Okay, who’s ready for some secret Santa? | 准备好玩神秘圣诞老人的游戏了吗 |
[01:23] | Yeah! Come on. | 来吧 |
[01:25] | All right, now, in this kris kringle chapeau | 在这个圣诞老人帽子中 |
[01:29] | is the name of everyone in the group. | 是所有人的名字 |
[01:31] | So, draw a name, and under absolutely no circumstances | 抽一个名字 你绝对绝对 |
[01:35] | are you to share it with anyone. | 不能告诉别人 |
[01:39] | Oh, hey, Phil! | 菲尔 |
[01:39] | Just in time. We’re doing Secret Santa. | 正巧 我们准备玩神秘圣诞老人 |
[01:41] | Want to come pick a name? | 来抽个名字吗 |
[01:47] | Okay, sure, yeah. | 好啊 当然可以 |
[01:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:53] | All right, now commit the name to memory. | 好 现在记下这个名字 |
[01:57] | Roll up your papers. | 把纸条揉成一团 |
[01:59] | Put ’em in your mouth and swallow it. | 放到嘴巴里吞下去 |
[02:02] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[02:03] | Did I stutter, Melissa? | 我停顿过吗 梅丽莎 |
[02:05] | Eat your goldarn papers! | 把你们的纸团吞下去 |
[02:07] | It’s just rice paper, guys. | 这只是米纸 伙计们 |
[02:08] | It’s no big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[02:09] | Don’t be babies about it. | 别扭扭捏捏的 |
[02:15] | Full disclosure– it wasn’t rice paper. | 最终揭秘 这其实不是米纸 |
[02:17] | – Carol! – Of course. | -卡萝尔 -当然了 |
[02:18] | All right, you guys, let’s do this! | 好了 伙计们 咱们开始吧 |
[02:21] | – Off and running. – Whoever got me, | -开始行动 -不管谁抽到我 |
[02:22] | I’d like to request Jimmy Choo | 我想要寺库家的 |
[02:24] | thigh-high boots, size 6½. | 过膝靴 六码半 |
[02:26] | and I would like that stricken from the record. | 我希望大家都当做没听到这句话 |
[02:29] | Melissa, it’s Secret Santa, | 梅丽莎 这是神秘圣诞老人 |
[02:31] | not live-out-loud santa. | 不是大张旗鼓圣诞老人 |
[02:33] | Hey, billion-dollar spending limit, please! | 花费控制在一百万之内 谢谢大家 |
[02:36] | And watch out for the strings outside! | 小心外面的丝线 |
[02:43] | That was, like, the literal version | 那感觉就像活生生的 |
[02:45] | of the nightmare before Christmas. | 圣诞节前噩梦 |
[02:47] | Well, at least we have a little undecorated oasis in here. | 至少这里是没有被装饰污染的绿洲 |
[02:51] | This room’s looking a little naked! | 这房间看起来有点光秃秃的 |
[02:53] | Carol, enough is enough. | 卡萝尔 适可而止吧 |
[02:56] | Even gorillas don’t have hair on their nipples. | 不是每个大猩猩都有胸毛的 |
[02:58] | Yeah, but I bet they wish they did. | 是啊 但我打赌它们都想有胸毛 |
[03:01] | Hey, everybody. | 大家好 |
[03:03] | Gail, hey. | 盖尔 |
[03:05] | I was just gonna go shopping. | 我准备去购物 |
[03:07] | Oh, you’re going shopping? | 你准备去购物 |
[03:09] | I was going shopping, too. That’s, that’s so funny. | 我也要去购物 那可真有意思 |
[03:12] | I’m gonna, I’m gonna go someplace different. | 我要…我要去某个不一样的地方 |
[03:14] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[03:17] | Hey, you guys, you know, | 伙计们 |
[03:17] | I was thinking, in the spirit of Christmas, | 我想 既然圣诞节到来了 |
[03:19] | maybe we should let Phil move back into the house. | 也许我们应该让菲尔搬回屋里 |
[03:22] | I mean, he seems like he’s really sorry. | 他看上去好像真的悔过了 |
[03:24] | No, absolutely not. | 不 绝对不行 |
[03:26] | Well, Gail, it’s kind of Erica’s call, isn’t it? | 盖尔 这应该由艾瑞卡决定吧 |
[03:29] | Fine, whatever. | 好吧 随便 |
[03:32] | Hot dog! I’m gonna go tell him the news. | 太好了 我去告诉他这个好消息 |
[03:39] | Yuletide greetings, braheem. | 圣诞祝福 小伙子 |
[03:40] | Ah, Santa’s here early this year. | 今天圣诞老人来得比以往早一些 |
[03:42] | And he’s got two huge lumps in his big old christmas sack. | 那破旧的礼物袋里有鼓鼓囊囊的两大块 |
[03:46] | Hi, Tandy. | 你好 坦迪 |
[03:46] | So, gift number one– | 一号礼物 |
[03:48] | Santa would like to formally invite you | 圣诞老人想正式邀请你 |
[03:50] | to move back into the house. | 搬回屋子里 |
[03:52] | Oh. Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 |
[03:54] | That’s cool. | 不错 |
[03:55] | And gift number two– stick out your hand. | 二号礼物 伸出你的手 |
[03:57] | What? | 什么 |
[03:58] | Come on, I want that hand stuck out | 快点 我要你伸出手来 |
[03:59] | and I want it stuck out now. | 我要你马上伸出来 |
[04:03] | What? | 什么 |
[04:04] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[04:06] | Hey, you dropped your Christmas present. | 你丢掉了我的圣诞礼物 |
[04:07] | Oh, God… | 天啊 |
[04:08] | Check this out– okay, hang on. | 你看 等等 |
[04:13] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[04:16] | It’s Erica’s name. | 是艾瑞卡的名字 |
[04:18] | I was a naughty little boy and I didn’t swallow my paper. | 我很调皮 没有咽下我的纸 |
[04:22] | Don’t tell Santa, okay? | 不要告诉圣诞老人哦 |
[04:24] | But I want you to have it. | 我准备给你 |
[04:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:28] | And, uh, whose name did you get? | 你抽到了谁的名字 |
[04:30] | Yours. | 你的 |
[04:31] | I’m sure you would’ve gotten me something very personal. | 我相信你肯定会给我些非常特殊的东西 |
[04:34] | Hey, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[04:35] | The look on your face when I gave you Erica’s name? | 我给你艾瑞卡的名字时你脸上浮现的表情 |
[04:38] | That’s all I need. | 对我来说就够了 |
[04:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:45] | “Oh, thank you for your help, Tandy.” | “谢谢你的帮助 坦迪” |
[04:46] | “Oh, no, no, no, no worries, Phil. | “不不不不 小意思 菲尔 |
[04:49] | No, no, no, you don’t even have to thank me.” | 不不不 你根本不用谢我” |
[04:50] | “Oh, no, no, Tandy, | “不不 坦迪 |
[04:51] | I would never dream of not thanking you.” | 我怎么会不谢你呢” |
[04:54] | You try to help someone. He just doesn’t get it. | 你好心帮忙 人家还不领情 |
[04:56] | Freakin’ turd. | 真是混蛋 |
[05:06] | I see you looking at me, Terry. | 我看到你在看着我 特里 |
[05:08] | Yeah, judging me, right? | 在谴责我吧 |
[05:11] | Think I’m a big disappointment, huh? | 你觉得我太让人失望了吧 |
[05:13] | Big loser? | 我是废柴 |
[05:14] | Well, you try it– living in a pod for three years | 你试试 在太空舱里住个三年 |
[05:16] | with nothing but a bunch of worms, huh? | 除了一堆虫子外什么都没有 |
[05:17] | Or-or you try watching all your loved ones die | 或者你试试在两百英里开外 |
[05:20] | from 200 miles up in space. | 看着你爱的人死去 |
[05:22] | How do you think that’d make you feel, huh? | 你觉得你会感觉怎么样 |
[05:24] | Huh, Terry? | 特里 |
[05:25] | Hmm? What? | 什么 |
[05:26] | Nothing? You got nothing to say, huh? | 没话说 你什么都不想说吗 |
[05:28] | Oh, no, of course not. | 当然了 |
[05:29] | Of course not, no, that’s right. | 当然了 没错 |
[05:31] | ‘Cause you’re just a worm. | 因为你只是一条虫 |
[05:32] | Just a stupid little useless worm, | 一条没用的蠢虫子 |
[05:36] | who eats his own turds. | 还会吃自己的屎 |
[05:38] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[05:45] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[05:48] | I call it Frosty’s Lair. | 我管这个叫冰雪巢穴 |
[05:50] | It’s where frosty comes to think. | 想法很棒吧 |
[05:53] | Do you love it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[05:56] | It’s just… | 这真是… |
[05:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:01] | Now. | 现在 |
[06:03] | I’ve got a bone to pick with you. | 我要跟你说几句 |
[06:05] | Do you know why we do Secret Santa? | 你知道我们为什么要玩神秘圣诞老人吗 |
[06:08] | For the presents? | 为了送礼物 |
[06:09] | No, Melissa. | 不 梅丽莎 |
[06:11] | We do it for the surprises. | 我们是为了惊喜 |
[06:14] | In Secret Santa, you can’t know what you’re going to get. | 在神秘圣诞老人中 你不知道你会得到什么 |
[06:18] | Yes, it’s scary. | 没错 的确很恐怖 |
[06:20] | And yes, it’s reckless. | 没错 也的确很草率 |
[06:22] | You are on a high wire act without a net, sister. | 你走在钢丝绳上 下面没有防护网 |
[06:26] | And there’s no sexy fireman to catch you when you fall. | 你摔落的时候也没有性感的消防员接你一把 |
[06:29] | But you know what? | 但是你知道吧 |
[06:30] | That’s what makes you feel alive. | 这样才能让你感觉自己活着 |
[06:33] | So, no jibber-jabber about who wants what | 所以 不准再念叨谁想要这个 |
[06:36] | and who’s getting this. | 或者这玩意儿给谁 |
[06:37] | Not even with Todd. | 连陶德都不能说 |
[06:40] | Todd and I broke up. | 陶德和我分手了 |
[06:42] | What?! | 什么 |
[06:43] | Did lovemaking become a chore? | 做爱变成了负担吗 |
[06:45] | No, it just, it wasn’t working out. | 不 只是…没法一起 |
[06:48] | We want different things. | 我们想要的东西不一样 |
[06:49] | Come here, you little vixen. | 过来 小泼妇 |
[06:51] | The reindeer, not the whore. | 我说的是驯鹿名 不是骂你贱妇 |
[06:55] | Carol, really, it’s fine. | 卡萝尔 真的没事 |
[06:58] | Thank you, though. | 不过还是谢谢你 |
[07:00] | Honestly, I’m more worried about Todd. | 说真的 我更担心陶德 |
[07:16] | Hey, everybody, look. | 大家好 听我说 |
[07:19] | I’m not one for speeches. | 我不擅长言辞 |
[07:21] | I-I just want to say I’m grateful | 我只想说我很感激 |
[07:23] | to be back. | 能回来 |
[07:24] | And-and there’s one person | 我特别想 |
[07:26] | in particular I want to thank. | 感谢一个人 |
[07:29] | Someone who never gave up on me. | 一个从来没放弃过我的人 |
[07:32] | He had it rough with me. | 他曾经跟我有过节 |
[07:33] | Cause I’ve been stubborn. | 因为我一直很固执 |
[07:35] | He deserves all the credit. | 一切都是他的功劳 |
[07:37] | Because without him, I wouldn’t be here with you. | 因为没有他 我不可能跟你们在一起 |
[07:40] | So, I-I just want to say thanks. | 所以我只想说 谢谢 |
[07:43] | Thank you, God. | 谢谢你 上帝 |
[07:47] | Yes! | 没错 |
[07:48] | – Amen! – Amen! | -阿门 -阿门 |
[07:49] | Praise his name! | 赞美上帝 |
[07:50] | Praise the lord, yes! | 赞美上帝 |
[07:52] | *This little light of mine* | *我的小光芒* |
[07:55] | *I’m gonna let it shine* | *任其照四方* |
[07:59] | *This little light of mine* | *我的小光芒* |
[08:02] | *I’m gonna let it shine* | *任其照四方* |
[08:08] | Phil? | 菲尔 |
[08:10] | Hey, there. | 你好 |
[08:11] | Just wanted to say that was a great speech. | 我只是想说昨晚那番讲话真是太棒了 |
[08:13] | you know, truly inspiring, TED-quality. | 鼓舞人心 TED级别的 |
[08:17] | Didn’t know you were so into god. | 原先不知道你这么信上帝啊 |
[08:18] | Well, I, I am. | 我…我是啊 |
[08:21] | Same here. Praise him. | 我也是啊 赞美他 |
[08:22] | But, y-you know, it’s funny. | 但是 有意思的是 |
[08:24] | Because you mentioning God, | 既然你提到了上帝 |
[08:25] | it kind of reminded me of that poem. | 这不禁让我想到了那首诗 |
[08:27] | You know, about the footprints in the sand? | 就是关于沙地上的脚印 |
[08:29] | And for some reason, | 不知出于某种原因 |
[08:30] | that reminded me of my footprints in the sand. | 那也让我想到了我在沙地上的脚印 |
[08:33] | You know, the other night, when, uh, | 就是那天晚上 |
[08:34] | I was, uh, dragging you | 我拖着你 |
[08:36] | and, uh, saving your life and such. | 救了你的命之类的 |
[08:38] | What are you doing here, Tandy? | 你要干什么 坦迪 |
[08:40] | I’m here to save your life again. | 我来再次救你的命 |
[08:42] | Aah, what are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[08:43] | You got to catch that! | 你应该接住的 |
[08:45] | It’s the freaking Hope diamond, dude. | 这是希望之星钻石 哥们 |
[08:48] | Why don’t you give that little puppy to Erica? | 把这个小东西给艾瑞卡怎么样 |
[08:50] | Yeah, well, I already have a present for her. | 我已经准备好给她的礼物了 |
[08:52] | Trust me, she’ll love this. This will win her back. | 相信我 她绝对会爱死这个 你会赢回她的芳心 |
[08:54] | Just, please, Phil, | 求你了 菲尔 |
[08:55] | Phil, please. | 菲尔 求你了 |
[08:57] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[08:58] | Hey, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:59] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[09:04] | “You’re welcome”? Oh, he friggin’ flipped it on me. | “不客气” 他真是轻描淡写啊 |
[09:53] | Terry? | 特里 |
[09:55] | I’m sorry for my behavior earlier. That was… | 我为自己之前的行为道歉 那… |
[10:00] | Oh, I was just in a bad place, man. | 我当时心情不好 伙计 |
[10:02] | And I, I took it out on you. | 我朝你撒气了 |
[10:04] | And that’s, that’s not cool. | 我那样不对 |
[10:09] | You deserve better than that. | 我不该对你那样 |
[10:11] | You don’t treat family that way. | 我不该那样对家人 |
[10:15] | Hell, you’re the only family I got. | 天啊 你是我仅剩的家人了 |
[10:18] | I love you, bud. | 我爱你 伙计 |
[10:56] | Secret santa! | 神秘圣诞老人 |
[11:00] | You all ready for gifts? | 大家都准备好收礼物了吗 |
[11:08] | What do you say | 大家觉得 |
[11:09] | we start secret santa | 我们从这边开始 |
[11:11] | down under?! | 如何 |
[11:14] | Erica, you’re up. | 艾瑞卡 你先来 |
[11:15] | Carol? ? | 卡萝尔 |
[11:17] | I drew your name. | 我抽到的是你 |
[11:18] | – No! Wow! ?- Yeah. | -不是吧 太棒了 -是的 |
[11:21] | Cool. | 好赞 |
[11:24] | Erica! | 艾瑞卡 |
[11:25] | A chair! | 一把椅子 |
[11:27] | I love it! | 我太喜欢了 |
[11:28] | It’s just what I wanted! | 我一直都想要把椅子 |
[11:30] | Look at this– I can sit in it! | 快看 我可以坐 |
[11:33] | And I can put things on it or in it! | 还可以放东西 |
[11:36] | I know exactly where I’m gonna put it. | 我知道把椅子放哪里了 |
[11:39] | In my sitting room. | 放我的客厅里 |
[11:40] | It’s not just any chair. | 这不是把普通的椅子 |
[11:41] | Shut the front door! | 别闹了 |
[11:42] | There’s more to this chair? | 这把椅子有什么特殊之处吗 |
[11:44] | This chair is from Oprah’s studio audience! | 这把椅子是奥普拉录制现场的椅子 |
[11:49] | No way! | 不是吧 |
[11:50] | Shut all the doors in the house, Erica! | 你真是太赞了 艾瑞卡 |
[11:52] | Carol Pilbasian, | 卡萝尔·菲尔贝森 |
[11:54] | look under your chair…! | 看看你的椅子底下… |
[11:57] | What is it?! | 是什么 |
[11:58] | What is it?! Oh, my… | 到底是什么 天啊 |
[12:07] | It’s J.Lo’s green dress. | 是詹妮弗·洛佩兹的绿裙子 |
[12:08] | It is J.Lo’s green dress! | 是詹妮弗·洛佩兹的绿裙子 |
[12:09] | I love it! | 简直大爱 |
[12:10] | I know you do! | 我就知道 |
[12:12] | – I’m gonna try it on. ?- Okay. | -我要试穿一下 -好 |
[12:13] | Todd, you’re up! | 陶德 下一个是你 |
[12:15] | All right. | 好 |
[12:18] | Okay, uh, my gift is for someone special. | 我的礼物要送给一个特别的人 |
[12:23] | Gail. | 盖尔 |
[12:24] | What, you know, not too special, just normal special. | 不是很特别 就是一般特别 |
[12:28] | Scratch that. | 当我没说 |
[12:28] | Not special, really, at all. | 一点都不特别 |
[12:30] | Just, uh, human celery. | 就是很普通 |
[12:32] | I’m getting off track here. | 我都开始胡言乱语了 |
[12:33] | My gift’s outside. | 我的礼物在外面 |
[12:34] | You know, whatever. | 随便了 |
[12:38] | Todd! | 陶德 |
[12:39] | You didn’t– is that the actual zz top car? | 不是吧 那真的是ZZ顶级车吗 |
[12:42] | The eliminator herself. | 正是 |
[12:44] | Oh, my God, I… | 天啊 我… |
[12:46] | Well, put her there, bub. | 送你了 伙计 |
[12:48] | Thank you, friend. | 谢谢 朋友 |
[12:50] | – Bub, this was a wonderful transaction. – Thank you. | -伙计 交接愉快 -谢谢 |
[12:53] | I love how secret santa puts together the oddest pairs! | 神秘圣诞老人催生了最奇怪的组合 简直大爱 |
[12:57] | All right, Tandy, you’re next– who’d you draw? | 下面是坦迪 你抽到了谁 |
[12:59] | Carol, I drew myself. | 卡萝尔 我抽到了自己 |
[13:01] | What do you get the person | 什么都拥有的人 |
[13:02] | who has everything already, huh? | 要什么礼物呢 |
[13:04] | I can only think of one thing. | 我只能想到一样东西了 |
[13:06] | A friggin’ yacht! | 一艘游艇 |
[13:11] | I’d like to take a moment to thank the previous owner, | 我想先感谢一下游艇之前的主人 |
[13:14] | the late Pitbull. | 皮普保罗 |
[13:15] | Rest in peace, my literal dog. | 安息吧 伙计[狗狗] |
[13:17] | Boom. | 赞吧 |
[13:18] | So, we can have parties on there? | 我们能去上面开派对吗 |
[13:19] | Well, it’s gonna be kind of hard to do that | 我这么做了之后 |
[13:21] | after I do this. | 可能有点困难了 |
[13:26] | Merry christmas! | 圣诞快乐 |
[13:31] | Wait, where are you guys going? | 等等 你们去哪里 |
[13:36] | Melissa, I had you. | 梅丽莎 我抽到了你 |
[13:40] | I wonder what these are. | 什么好东西啊 |
[13:51] | You don’t like them? | 你不喜欢吗 |
[13:52] | You know what, it’s fine, because I got you | 没事 我也给你准备了 |
[13:56] | the regular pair, too, so… | 普通的那双 所以… |
[13:58] | No, no, I-I want these! | 不不 我喜欢这个 |
[14:00] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[14:02] | I love them. | 我喜欢 |
[14:03] | Thank you, Carol. | 谢谢 卡萝尔 |
[14:04] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[14:05] | And I love these… | 我也爱这双… |
[14:07] | crazy-ass boots. | 炫酷的靴子 |
[14:09] | I huffed so much glue to make those. | 为了做那个 我用掉了好多胶水 |
[14:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:14] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[14:15] | Well, I guess I’ll go next then. | 下一个就是我了 |
[14:20] | Todd, I had your name. | 陶德 我抽到了你 |
[14:24] | I’ll never forget the story you told | 我永远不会忘记你说的 |
[14:26] | about your high school prom. | 高中舞会的故事 |
[14:27] | And how mean they were to you. | 他们那么欺负你 |
[14:31] | So I wanted you to get a do-over. | 所以我想让你重新来一遍 |
[14:34] | Because if anyone deserves to be prom king, | 因为最有资格当舞会之王的人 |
[14:37] | it’s you. | 就是你 |
[14:41] | When did…? | 什么时候… |
[14:44] | Right? | 好吧 |
[14:45] | – Go… – Yeah. | -戴上 -好 |
[14:47] | It fits. | 很合适 |
[14:50] | Scepter and crown. | 权杖和王冠 |
[14:52] | That’s great. | 太棒了 |
[14:52] | That’s… ah. | 真的… |
[14:54] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[14:54] | No, yeah, merry Christmas. | 不 对 圣诞快乐 |
[14:56] | Thank-Thanks, Melissa. | 谢谢你 梅丽莎 |
[14:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:03] | That is a tough act to follow! | 这件礼物很难超越了 |
[15:06] | But if anyone can top it, it’s Gail. | 但如果有人能超越 那非盖尔莫属 |
[15:11] | I drew Phil. | 我抽到了菲尔 |
[15:12] | Amazing. | 好棒 |
[15:13] | Let’s see that gift! | 你准备了什么礼物 |
[15:16] | Let’s see. | 礼物嘛 |
[15:19] | I… | 我… |
[15:20] | got you a wicker ball. | 给你准备了一个柳条编制的球 |
[15:23] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[15:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:28] | Well, you know, sometimes the greatest gifts | 有时候最棒的礼物 |
[15:30] | are right under our noses the whole time. | 就一直在我们的眼皮子低下 |
[15:32] | Phil, you’re up. | 菲尔 到你了 |
[15:33] | And I don’t mean the continent! | 尽管来吧 |
[15:40] | Well, I guess it’s no mystery who I got. | 我抽到了谁应该很明显了 |
[15:44] | Erica, I drew your name. | 艾瑞卡 我抽到了你 |
[15:46] | Hope this one’s not a bust. | 希望这个会精彩 |
[15:48] | That’s a pre-boom. | 这是前奏 |
[15:49] | You’ll get it on the flippity. | 你们还会看到更大的惊喜 |
[15:51] | Well, my gift is in the solar house, so… | 我的礼物在太阳能屋里 所以… |
[15:55] | I’d really like it if you guys came and took a look. | 我想让你们跟我一起去看 |
[15:58] | This gift is a real gem. | 这份礼物真的很有料 |
[16:01] | Never mind. | 当我没说 |
[16:15] | Well, I thought you might want to see your baby. | 我想着你可能想看看你的宝宝 |
[16:21] | Gail? | 盖尔 |
[16:22] | Will you help me? | 帮我一下好吗 |
[16:24] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[16:34] | Oh, man, this is so exciting. | 天啊 好激动 |
[16:56] | Well, there’s your baby. | 这就是你的宝宝 |
[16:59] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:01] | There it is. | 在这里 |
[17:09] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[17:13] | Hey, uh, Phil? | 菲尔 |
[17:15] | Don’t you have anything else to, uh, give to Erica there? | 你没有别的东西要给艾瑞卡了吗 |
[17:18] | No, no, this is it. | 没有了 就这个 |
[17:21] | Friggin’ piece of crap. | 真是混账 |
[17:28] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[17:42] | It was pretty amazing, huh? | 好棒啊 对吧 |
[17:43] | Well, I mean, it’s no Hope Diamond. | 虽然不是希望之星钻石 |
[17:46] | What? | 什么 |
[17:46] | I gave him the friggin’ hope Diamond to give to her! | 我把希望之星给了他 让他给她的 |
[17:49] | That’s a $350 million diamond, Carol. | 那钻石价值三亿五千万美金 卡萝尔 |
[17:52] | He gives her this stupid piece of medical equipment? | 结果他就送了她这个破烂医用设备吗 |
[17:54] | It’s so cold and impersonal. | 太冷漠太不温暖了 |
[17:55] | And I’ll tell you this much. | 我告诉你 |
[17:57] | I am done trying to help this turd. | 我再也不帮那个混蛋了 |
[17:58] | I set him up for the victory | 我想帮他成功 |
[18:00] | and he just tinkles on it. | 他就让机会溜走了 |
[18:01] | I’m so done with him. | 我再也不管他了 |
[18:02] | Just done, D… | 不管他了… |
[18:04] | Hey, Tandy? | 坦迪 |
[18:05] | You want to go get a drink? | 你想去喝一杯吗 |
[18:06] | I’d love to! | 好啊 |
[18:33] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[18:34] | Okay, yes, yes. | 好 走吧 |
[18:42] | *Heedless of the wind and weather* | *任他东南西北风啊* |
[18:54] | Hey, guys. Sorry to interrupt. | 大家伙 抱歉打扰了 |
[18:57] | I have something I want to say. | 我有话想说 |
[19:05] | You know, all this secret Santa stuff | 这个神秘圣诞老人活动 |
[19:07] | has really kind of worked on me. | 真的触动了我 |
[19:09] | I’m like, I don’t know, | 我…说不清楚 |
[19:11] | feeling things. | 有很多感想吧 |
[19:14] | Todd? | 陶德 |
[19:15] | I know things haven’t been great between us. | 我知道我们最近关系不好 |
[19:19] | We broke up because we’re different. | 我们因为不同而分手了 |
[19:22] | You’re warm. | 你为人温暖 |
[19:24] | And caring. | 会照顾人 |
[19:26] | And you see the world through rose-colored glasses. | 在你眼中一切都是美好的 |
[19:29] | And me, I’m… | 而我 我… |
[19:32] | I know I can be cold. | 我知道有时我很冷漠 |
[19:34] | And negative. | 很消极 |
[19:36] | And my glasses are basically crap-colored. | 我眼中的一切可能都是糟糕的 |
[19:41] | But that’s what made me fall in love with you. | 但正是这个让我爱上了你 |
[19:44] | You know, the first thing we ever bonded over | 我们的第一个共同点 |
[19:46] | was The Shawshank Redemption. | 就是《肖申克的救赎》 |
[19:48] | “Get busy living or get busy dying.” | “汲汲而生 汲汲而死” |
[19:50] | Busy dying, yeah. | 汲汲而死 对 |
[19:51] | And I’ve come to realize that | 我终于意识到 |
[19:54] | the only time I ever really feel like I’m living | 我唯一能感受到自己活着的时候 |
[19:56] | is when I’m with you. | 就是跟你在一起的时候 |
[19:59] | So… | 所以… |
[20:00] | I’m just gonna come right out and do this. | 我要这么做了 |
[20:05] | Oh, my “G”! | 天啊 |
[20:09] | Todd, will you marry me? | 陶德 你愿意跟我结婚吗 |
[20:19] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[20:20] | Phil?! | 菲尔 |
[20:21] | Phil? Phil? | 菲尔 菲尔 |
[20:22] | Phil? | 菲尔 |
[20:24] | – Oh, my God! – Phil? | -天啊 -菲尔 |
[20:26] | Oh, Phil, Phil, what is it? | 菲尔 你怎么了 |
[20:33] | Captain Mike Miller, | 麦克·米勒上尉 |
[20:36] | signing off. | 离开 |
[20:57] | Air lock engaging | 气闸打开 |
[20:58] | in ten, nine, | 十 九 |
[21:01] | eight, seven, | 八 七 |
[21:04] | six, five, | 六 五 |
[21:07] | four… | 四 |
[21:08] | – Oh, my God! – …three, | -天啊 -三 |
[21:09] | – Oh, my God. – Two, | -天啊 -二 |
[21:11] | – one. – Abort. | -一 -中止 |
[21:14] | Abort failed. | 中止失败 |