时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | – To gordon. – Gordon. | -敬戈登 -敬戈登 |
[00:20] | Easy come, easy go. | 好好来 安心走 |
[00:22] | Todd, will you marry me? | 陶德 你愿意跟我结婚吗 |
[00:24] | – Phil. – Phil. | -菲尔 -菲尔 |
[00:24] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[00:25] | I love you, bud. | 我爱你 伙计 |
[00:26] | Captain mike miller, signing off. | 麦克·米勒上尉 离开 |
[00:27] | 弗雷德 布雷特 莎莉 戴夫 南希 特里 麦克 | |
[00:28] | Air lock engaging. | 气闸打开 |
[00:30] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[01:06] | Hey, little guy. | 你好呀 小家伙 |
[01:09] | I’m Mike, Mike Miller. | 我叫麦克 麦克·米勒 |
[01:19] | Okay, it-it says here | 上面有写 |
[01:20] | it could be appendicitis, | 可能是阑尾炎 |
[01:22] | but it could be just gas. | 但也可能就是胀气 |
[01:24] | It isn’t gas. | 绝对不是胀气 |
[01:25] | Well, we need to do our due diligence here. | 但我们还是得检查 |
[01:28] | Will you try to blow out a fart for me? | 你能放个屁吗 |
[01:30] | Hey, bud, how about a real quick fart? | 兄弟 你就赶紧放个小屁吧 |
[01:32] | Just anything you got. | 随便放点什么都行 |
[01:33] | It isn’t gas. | 说了不是胀气 |
[01:34] | Okay, you don’t have to get upset. | 不要毛躁嘛 |
[01:36] | He’s in pain. | 他很痛苦 |
[01:37] | Well, I am just running through the checklist here. | 我也是按上面说的做的啊 |
[01:39] | I don’t see any of you chuckleheads | 我可没看见你们这群笨蛋 |
[01:41] | doing anything to help. | 有帮什么忙 |
[01:42] | Maybe we should get him some flat ginger ale? | 不然给他喝点无泡的姜汁饮料吧 |
[01:44] | Carol, come on, flat ginger ale makes you fart?! | 卡萝尔 有点常识号码 那会让人放屁的 |
[01:46] | We need to focus here. | 我们现在需要专注一点 |
[01:48] | We’re talking beans, we’re talking broccoli. | 我们说的是豆子 我们说的是花椰菜 |
[01:49] | Anything in the cabbage family. | 十字花科的食物好吗 |
[01:51] | Ginger ale sounds good. | 姜汁饮料不错 |
[01:52] | Uh, Carol, What’s the eta on that ginger ale? | 卡萝尔 姜汁饮料什么时候送到 |
[01:54] | Okay, should we elevate his feet a little bit? | 我们要不要把他的脚抬起来一点 |
[01:57] | – I’m sorry! I’m sorry! – No! | -对不起对不起 -不要啊 |
[01:59] | Gail, what about aspirin? | 盖尔 用阿司匹林行吗 |
[02:01] | I-I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[02:03] | – Vicodin. – Vicodin? | -维柯丁[止痛药]呢 -维柯丁 |
[02:05] | Vicodin! I have vicodin in my room. | 维柯丁 我房间里就有 |
[02:06] | Here, take my hand, braheem. | 抓着我的手 兄弟 |
[02:08] | Nobody touch his hands! | 谁都不准碰他的手 |
[02:09] | Gail, do something! | 盖尔 做点什么啊 |
[02:10] | I’m not a freakin’ doctor! | 我他妈又不是医生 |
[02:12] | I am just a chef from a three-star restaurant | 我只是北卡罗来纳州威明顿的 |
[02:15] | in Wilmington, North Carolina, | 一家三星酒店的厨师而已 |
[02:17] | so shut your friggin’ cake holes! | 你他妈就闭上嘴吧 |
[02:21] | Suge, I am really gonna need you to blow a fart out for me. | 亲爱的 你真的需要放个屁才行 |
[02:28] | I don’t know. Should we talk about the, uh, | 我想说 我们现在该谈谈 |
[02:30] | you know, the proposal or…? | 求婚什么的… |
[02:31] | Uh, Todd, we have bigger fish to fry. | 陶德 我们现在有更重要的事要做 |
[02:33] | Help me look for these pills. | 帮我看看这些药 |
[02:37] | Yeah, I-I know, I just… | 我知道 我只是… |
[02:39] | I wanted to make sure you were okay. | 我只想确定你没事 |
[02:40] | Why wouldn’t I be? | 我为什么会有事 |
[02:43] | Just know I never meant to hurt you. | 我从没想过伤害你 |
[02:47] | So it’s a no? | 所以你这是拒绝我咯 |
[02:52] | You didn’t hear? | 你没听到吗 |
[02:55] | No, that… That’s fine though. | 不 不过没关系 |
[02:57] | Yeah, uh, I just kind of threw it out there. | 我就是想说一下 |
[02:59] | I was… I-I was expecting a no, | 我早就 我早就料到你会拒绝 |
[03:01] | so it’s not a… real big deal. | 所以 没关系的 |
[03:04] | Either way. | 不管怎样 |
[03:09] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[03:10] | Totally. | 当然 |
[03:11] | You’re awesome. | 你真是个好人 |
[03:13] | – You’re awesome. – Yeah, you are. | -你才是 -你是个好人 |
[03:16] | Go, go, go, go. | 快去吧 快去吧 |
[03:17] | Take these to phil, I’ll keep looking for more. | 拿着这些药 我继续找找 |
[03:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:20] | Okay, so the symptoms of appendicitis | 阑尾炎的症状是 |
[03:23] | are lower right-side abdominal pain, nausea, diarrhea, | 右下腹绞痛 恶心 腹泻 |
[03:27] | inability to pass gas, fever, | 无法排气 高烧 |
[03:29] | a sense that you might feel better | 感觉自己大便后 |
[03:31] | after passing stool. | 可能会好转 |
[03:32] | Do any of these apply to you? | 这些和你的感受一致吗 |
[03:35] | It’s appendicitis. | 就是阑尾炎 |
[03:37] | Okay, so what are our options? | 我们该怎么办 |
[03:40] | We really only have one. | 只有一个办法 |
[03:42] | Somebody’s got to take it out. | 有人得把它切了 |
[03:45] | What happens if we don’t take it out? | 如果不切了它会怎样 |
[03:48] | It says here, “Failure to remove a ruptured appendix | 上面写着 无法切除破裂的阑尾 |
[03:51] | results in death,” like, a hundred percent of the time. | 会致死 百分之百的那种 |
[03:55] | I am not liking those odds, guys. | 我不喜欢这种可能 伙计们 |
[03:57] | Take it out. | 切了它 |
[04:00] | I guess this one falls to our ersatz doctor. | 看来只能靠我们的冒牌医生了 |
[04:03] | Gail, Gail, Gail, Gail. | 盖尔 盖尔 盖尔 盖尔 |
[04:06] | Stop it, Tandy, I’m not a doctor. | 闭嘴 坦迪 我不是医生 |
[04:08] | And the Wright brothers weren’t pilots | 莱特兄弟也不是飞行员啊 |
[04:10] | Until they got into that plane, you know? | 但上了飞机一切就自然而然了 |
[04:12] | Gail, Gail. | 盖尔 盖尔 |
[04:13] | Gail, Gail, Gail… | 盖尔 盖尔 盖尔 |
[04:16] | Gail. | 盖尔 |
[04:17] | – Gail. – Gail. Take it out, Gail. | -盖尔 -盖尔 切了它 盖尔 |
[04:22] | Go away. Doctor is not in. | 走开 医生不在家 |
[04:28] | Gail. | 盖尔 |
[04:33] | You have to do this. | 你必须去做这个手术 |
[04:36] | Erica, you know perfectly well | 艾瑞卡 你知道的很清楚 |
[04:38] | that I never claimed to be a doctor. | 我从没说过自己是个医生 |
[04:41] | Yes, I’m good for a couple of stitches or some basic CPR, | 我是可以给人缝几针 会基本的心肺复苏术 |
[04:45] | but surgery? | 但做手术 |
[04:47] | That is a giant hell to the no. | 我绝对不行 |
[04:50] | Not happening. | 死也不干 |
[04:51] | Unsubscribe. | 就这样 |
[04:52] | Phil’s gonna die if we don’t do something. | 如果我们什么也不做 菲尔会死的 |
[04:55] | Look, Erica, let’s just face reality. | 艾瑞卡 我们现实点行吗 |
[04:57] | No one here can fix him. | 这里没人能救他 |
[05:00] | We’ve all been through this before. | 我们之前不都经历过吗 |
[05:02] | We know the drill. | 我们知道这是怎么回事 |
[05:03] | Let’s just give him some kick-ass drugs | 给他点药 |
[05:06] | and send him off with a smile. | 让他开心上路吧 |
[05:09] | Gail, he’s the father of my child. | 盖尔 他是我孩子的爸爸 |
[05:19] | I’ll give it a shot. | 那我就试一次吧 |
[05:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[05:29] | Look, Gail, I know you’re scared… | 盖尔 我知道你很害怕… |
[05:31] | I’m gonna do it, Tandy. | 手术我会做的 坦迪 |
[05:36] | And that’s how you do that. | 太好了 就是这样 |
[05:41] | Idiot. | 蠢货 |
[05:46] | I can’t believe I didn’t see you. | 真不敢相信我之前没看到你 |
[05:50] | Right there under my nose, and I just totally missed you. | 就在我眼皮子底下 我却没看到你 |
[05:57] | I just missed you. | 就这样错过了你 |
[05:59] | You were there all along. | 你一直在那里 |
[06:09] | All right, we got to come up with a name for you, huh? | 好了 我们得给你起个名字对吧 |
[06:11] | How about Wormsley? Wormifer? | 蠕虫斯利怎么样 蠕虫弗呢 |
[06:15] | Dennis Rodman. | 丹尼斯·罗德曼 |
[06:16] | You know? | 明白吗 |
[06:17] | You get that reference? | 你懂这个梗吗 |
[06:19] | His nickname was “the worm.” | 他的绰号就是”蠕虫” |
[06:21] | Actually, I say | 不如这样吧 |
[06:23] | we go with something classic. | 我们起个经典款的名字 |
[06:38] | Hey, bud. | 老兄 |
[06:40] | I brought you a card. | 我给你带来了张贺卡 |
[06:42] | Don’t read it, it’s for your 50th. | 现在别看 你50大寿的时候再看 |
[06:44] | Which is happening above ground, you hear me? | 你肯定能活到这一天的 听到了吗 |
[06:48] | I’m gonna tuck it in here. | 我就塞在这儿了 |
[06:50] | Let’s see how you’re doing. | 看看你现在情况怎么样 |
[06:54] | Pulse feels good. | 脉搏强健 |
[06:55] | Tandy, just let him rest. | 坦迪 就让他安静地休息下吧 |
[06:57] | I will. But not in peace. | 好啊 但我不会让他安息的 |
[07:00] | But I need you to promise me | 但你得答应我 |
[07:02] | that we are gonna sit down and laugh about this | 等到我们都老了 头发花白的时候 |
[07:04] | when we are old and gray. Okay? | 你得和我一起坐着谈笑 |
[07:06] | Or when I’m gray and when your pubes are gray. | 或者等我头发花白你阴毛花白的时候 |
[07:11] | Don’t worry, little guy. | 别担心 小宝贝 |
[07:13] | You’ll meet your father. | 你会见到你爸爸的 |
[07:15] | You son of a bitch appendix! | 阑尾你这个贱人 |
[07:16] | Okay, we’re gonna make sure we get your sorry ass | 我们肯定会把你这该死的家伙 |
[07:18] | out of that body, okay? | 从他身体里取出来的 |
[07:20] | You hear me, you friggin’ turd?! | 听到了吗 你这个混蛋 |
[07:23] | I’m so sorry you had to hear that, sweet baby. | 真不好意思让你听到这些 宝贝儿 |
[07:26] | Okay? But when you come out, it’s gonna be nice and smooth. | 但你出生的时候 一切都会很美好的 |
[07:30] | Your dad will not be dead, and you can quote | 你爸爸不会死的 你可以记住 |
[07:32] | Uncle Tandy on that. | 坦迪叔叔这句话 |
[07:33] | ‘Cause Uncle Tandy knows something you don’t know. | 因为坦迪叔叔知道的比你多 |
[07:36] | And that’s that you always bet on black. | 黑人生命力很顽强的 |
[07:39] | Props to my friend Wesley Snipes for that. | 我朋友韦斯利·斯奈普斯说的 |
[07:41] | Get out of here, Tandy. Okay. | 出去吧 坦迪 |
[07:45] | – I’ll go. – Yeah. | -我这就走 -好的 |
[07:48] | But I’m not saying good-bye. | 但我绝不说再见 |
[07:53] | Okay, just grab anything and everything, | 把能带的都带走吧 |
[07:56] | ‘Cause you never know what Gail might need. | 因为我们不知道盖尔到时候会需要什么 |
[07:59] | This day is a real stinkerooni. | 今天可真是糟透了 |
[08:03] | I don’t want to say Phil ruined Christmas, | 我不想说菲尔毁了圣诞节 |
[08:05] | but he might have ruined Christmas, and… | 但事实也许就是如此 而且 |
[08:08] | Melissa, you missed the bag. | 梅丽莎 你没投进 |
[08:15] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[08:17] | – No. – Oh, no. What is it? | -不好 -别这样 你怎么了 |
[08:18] | Come here. What is it? | 过来抱抱 怎么了 |
[08:21] | – Are you crying? – Oh, God. | -你在哭吗 -天哪 |
[08:23] | No. I’m sorry. | 没有 抱歉 |
[08:24] | Goll almighty, get in here, lady. | 我的天 来抱抱 姑娘 |
[08:29] | – I’m sorry. – Don’t be sorry. | -抱歉 -别这样 |
[08:32] | Melissa, you’re finally opening up, | 梅丽莎 你终于敞开心扉了 |
[08:34] | and I’m so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[08:36] | But I’m gonna need you to shut it right back down, lady. | 但我现在得请你忍住 姑娘 |
[08:39] | Phil needs us. | 菲尔需要我们 |
[08:40] | So just box that up, | 把你这些情绪收拾一下 |
[08:42] | we’ll go save his life, and then we’ll come back | 我们先去救他的命 然后再回来 |
[08:44] | and dig into those delicious feelings. | 好好谈一下你这些情感 |
[08:46] | It’s what I like to call an emotional doggy bag. | 这就是我说的情感打包袋 |
[08:49] | And they taste even better the next day. | 明天感觉会更好 |
[08:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:55] | All right, let’s go! | 那就赶紧行动吧 |
[08:57] | Okay, it says here the initial incision should be two inches, | 上面写着最初的切口应为五厘米长 |
[09:01] | five millimeters deep. | 五毫米深 |
[09:06] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[09:07] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[09:08] | Your next patient. | 下一位病人到 |
[09:13] | Do you, um, | 你有想过 |
[09:15] | think you should go be with Melissa? | 继续和梅丽莎在一起吗 |
[09:17] | No, I-I think we should focus on this. | 不 我觉得我们应该先专注于手术 |
[09:21] | Unless you want me to leave. | 你要是想让我离开我也不介意 |
[09:23] | No. | 不 |
[09:25] | Please stay. | 别走 |
[09:30] | Okay. | 好了 |
[09:32] | Now we’re cookin’. | 现在不错 |
[09:33] | Okay. Now take the 6b clamps | 好 现在用6b号夹钳 |
[09:36] | and open the incision. | 打开切口 |
[09:40] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[09:42] | All right. Toss me another one of those hand pies, Todd. | 好吧 再给我一个派 陶德 |
[09:44] | You got it. | 好的 |
[09:47] | Oop, looks like someone, uh, lost another pie-tient. | 糟糕 看来有人又治死了一个”派”人 |
[09:51] | Boom. | 真幽默 |
[09:53] | But in all seriousness, Gail, | 但说真的 盖尔 |
[09:54] | is there anything I can do to help? | 有什么我能帮忙的吗 |
[09:58] | There is one thing you guys could get for me. | 你们确实可以替我做一件事 |
[10:02] | All right. Well, let’s just, uh, | 好吧 我们 |
[10:03] | you know, open a drawer, pick a bod, | 打开一个抽屉 拿具尸体 |
[10:05] | and get the hell out of here. | 然后赶紧走 |
[10:06] | I think they’re called lockers. | 我觉得这应该叫冷藏格 |
[10:08] | Eh, I said that with such confidence. | 虽然我说得底气十足的样子 |
[10:10] | Honestly, I have no idea. | 但其实我也不知道 |
[10:11] | No, no, no. That’s fine. | 没事的 没关系 |
[10:12] | We’ll just call ’em body lockers. | 就叫它们锁尸柜好了 |
[10:13] | We’ll know what we’re talking about, right? | 我们知道自己说的是什么不就完了吗 |
[10:15] | I was in a hip-hop dance group in college | 我大学时参加了一个嘻哈舞社团 |
[10:16] | called the body lockers. | 名字就叫锁尸柜 |
[10:17] | Very funny, Todd. | 真有意思 陶德 |
[10:19] | No, that’s-that’s true. I was. | 不 我说真的 我真的参加过 |
[10:21] | – Shut the front door. What? – Yeah. | -你扯淡吧 真的吗 -没错 |
[10:24] | We were good, too. Yeah. We-we had some paid gigs. | 我们很不错的 我们还参加了一些付费表演 |
[10:26] | We did a show for state senator Tom Scofield. | 我们还给州议员汤姆·斯科菲尔德表演过 |
[10:29] | Scofield. No crap. | 斯科菲尔德啊 厉害 |
[10:30] | – You know, we got to focus here. – Oh, yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah. | -我们还是先专心做这个 -对 |
[10:33] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -对 -来吧 |
[10:36] | Do a couple moves. | 你来几个动作吧 |
[10:39] | Cool, all right. I have… Let’s see, I’m a little rusty, | 好吧 虽然有点生疏了 |
[10:41] | but I think I can do a little… | 但我应该还能… |
[10:43] | – You got it… – What? | -看到了吗 -什么 |
[10:45] | – Give me… Give me your flashlight. – What? Yeah. | -把你的手电筒给我 -什么 好 |
[10:46] | Here, give me your light, give me your light. | 把你的手电筒给我 快给我 |
[10:47] | – Club atmosphere. – I’m just trying to… | -夜店气氛 -我在尽力… |
[10:50] | …incorporate it into it, but, I guess… | …表现一下 但是… |
[10:53] | – Rolling at the club. – I think… | -在夜店里嗨 -我觉得… |
[10:55] | Rolling at the club. | 在夜店里嗨 |
[10:56] | Bottle full of bub. | 跟兄弟嗨 |
[10:57] | Nice! | 不错嘛 |
[10:58] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 |
[11:00] | Very good. Okay. | 很不错 好了 |
[11:01] | – Let’s focus up. Focus up. – Yeah. | -我们干正事 干正事 -好 |
[11:02] | Okay, let’s open up James Mcmaster. | 我们来打开詹姆斯·麦克马斯特的柜子 |
[11:10] | James Mcmaster is more of a skeleton than a cadaver. | 詹姆斯·麦克马斯特不是尸体 而是骷髅 |
[11:13] | Cadaver? I hardly knew her. | 诗缇 我都不怎么知道她 |
[11:14] | Boom. | 好笑吧 |
[11:16] | Not really the appropriate time for that. | 现在好像不是说笑话的时候 |
[11:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:22] | Okay, let’s see what is under door number… | 下面我们来看看这里… |
[11:26] | Nope. | 也没有 |
[11:27] | Okay, God, that looks more like my nana’s junk drawer. | 天啊 这跟我奶奶的杂物抽屉一样 |
[11:30] | No offense… Tawny Daniels. | 无意冒犯 托尼·丹尼尔斯 |
[11:35] | These poor bodies just did not keep. | 这些可怜的尸体都没保存下来 |
[11:37] | And Gail needs something she can really practice on, you know? | 但是盖尔真的需要找东西练习 |
[11:41] | I think she needs a pancake that’s a little fresher | 我觉得她需要一个刚出炉的 |
[11:44] | off the griddle, if you know what I’m saying. | 新鲜的试验品 你明白我的意思吧 |
[11:45] | Tandy, you better not be thinking | 坦迪 你不会是在想 |
[11:46] | what I think you’re thinking. | 我认为你在想的事吧 |
[11:50] | Sorry, Gordon. | 抱歉了 戈登 |
[12:03] | Think I need some of that Clarice Starling | 我应该需要跟《沉默的羔羊》女主角一样 |
[12:05] | under-the-nose cream. | 鼻子底下擦点霜除异味 |
[12:10] | I think I hit something. | 我挖到东西了 |
[12:12] | Oh, yeah, that feels like skull. | 没错 感觉像头骨 |
[12:14] | Oh, yeah, and there’s some neck | 还有脖子 |
[12:16] | and ribs. | 肋骨 |
[12:17] | Don’t worry, Gordon, I’m not gonna come | 别担心 戈登 我是不会 |
[12:18] | anywhere near those balls. | 碰你的蛋蛋的 |
[12:19] | Hey, Todd, come on. | 陶德 快来啊 |
[12:20] | I need your help, man. Get in here. | 我需要你的帮助 快下来 |
[12:22] | You know, Tandy, I don’t think I can, man. | 坦迪 我做不到 |
[12:24] | This isn’t like the morgue. I mean, I knew this guy. | 这跟在停尸房不一样 他生前我认识他 |
[12:26] | This is Gordon, man. | 这是戈登 |
[12:27] | I know this is hard, but Gordon’s dead, | 我知道你很难做到 但戈登已经死了 |
[12:30] | And there’s nothing we can do to bring him back to life. | 我们不管做什么都不能让他起死回生了 |
[12:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:33] | Yeah, get down here. | 对 来帮忙 |
[12:39] | Sorry, Tandy, I can’t, man. | 抱歉 坦迪 我做不到 |
[12:40] | Suck it up, Todd! | 别胡闹 陶德 |
[12:42] | I can’t, man! | 我真的做不到 |
[12:43] | I’m spinning out! | 我受不了了 |
[12:45] | There’s just all this stuff, you know? | 最近发生了这么多事 |
[12:47] | Break up with Melissa, Phil’s getting sick, | 跟梅丽莎分手 菲尔生病 |
[12:51] | I’m having sex with Gail, and now I’m digging up Gordon. | 我跟盖尔发生关系 现在我又在挖戈登的尸体 |
[12:53] | I can’t, man. I just can’t. | 我做不到 真的 |
[12:55] | Back up. | 你说什么 |
[12:56] | You’re having sex with Gail? | 你和盖尔在发生关系 |
[12:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:59] | Three times. We did it once, and then we did it two more times. | 三次 我们做了第一次 然后又做了两次 |
[13:03] | – Does Melissa know? – Are you kidding me?! | -梅丽莎知道吗 -你开什么国际玩笑 |
[13:05] | No! | 当然不知道 |
[13:07] | I went straight from breaking up with Melissa | 我跟梅丽莎分手之后 |
[13:09] | to laying with Gail. | 就直接上了盖尔 |
[13:11] | And now I’m digging up her ex. | 现在我又在挖她前任的尸体 |
[13:13] | Sorry, Gordo, man! | 抱歉 戈登 |
[13:15] | I’m out of control, brother! | 我失控了 兄弟 |
[13:17] | You’re having sex with Gail and Melissa? | 你既跟盖尔又跟梅丽莎发生了关系 |
[13:19] | You dirty dog. | 你个下流货 |
[13:21] | Hey, up top, man. | 来击个掌 伙计 |
[13:23] | You’re missing the point, Tandy! | 你重点错了 坦迪 |
[13:24] | This is the straw that broke the camel’s back! | 这是压死我这头骆驼的最后一根稻草 |
[13:27] | The camel is dead, and I ate it! | 骆驼死了 我吃掉了 |
[13:30] | Just like the bacon! | 就跟培根一样 |
[13:31] | – Which is another thing I did! – Todd! Todd! | -这又是我做出的一件事 -陶德 陶德 |
[13:33] | Todd! Get ahold of yourself, man! | 陶德 冷静一下 |
[13:36] | – Okay? Are you finished? – Yeah. | -你说完了吗 -说完了 |
[13:37] | ‘Cause there’s a man up in that house | 现在我们家里面 |
[13:39] | that needs our help right now. | 有个人正需要我们的帮助 |
[13:41] | And if we don’t focus, | 如果我们不专心干正事 |
[13:42] | we’re gonna be digging another hole right next to this one. | 那就得在这个墓坑边上再挖一个墓坑了 |
[13:45] | Okay? | 知道吗 |
[13:46] | So shut your frickin’ turd hole | 所以你给我闭嘴别废话 |
[13:48] | and grab your dead buddy’s legs. | 来抬这个死去伙计的腿 |
[13:49] | – Come on! – Okay. | -快点 -好 |
[13:59] | Oh, this frickin’ reeks! | 天啊 好臭啊 |
[14:03] | Take a shower, dude. | 好歹洗洗澡啊 伙计 |
[14:17] | Gail. | 盖尔 |
[14:19] | Todd and I have something that Todd wants to tell you. | 我和陶德有件事 陶德要告诉你 |
[14:23] | – I do? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[14:27] | There was kind of a hiccup at the morgue, | 停尸房那边我们遇到了点小困难 |
[14:30] | so we had to improvise. | 所以我们就随机应变了 |
[14:34] | The results of which | 结果可能 |
[14:36] | might be slightly upsetting, but… | 让人有点小难受 但是… |
[14:40] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[14:43] | Melissa and Carol found this for me. | 梅丽莎和卡萝尔给我找来了这个 |
[14:45] | It’s for surgery students. | 是给外科学生用的 |
[14:47] | It’s got, like, guts and skin | 它有内脏 皮肤 |
[14:50] | and appendix– every-everything I need. | 阑尾…有我需要的一切 |
[14:53] | So you won’t be needing a cadaver? | 所以说你不需要尸体了 |
[14:55] | Hardly knew her. Boom. | 我不认识她 好笑吧 |
[14:57] | Why, did you find one? | 怎么了 你们找到了吗 |
[14:58] | No, we did… Uh, no, we did not. | 没有 我们…没找到 |
[15:00] | Uh, not anywhere. | 哪里都找不到 |
[15:01] | Wait, what did you guys want to tell me? | 慢着 你们刚才想跟我说什么 |
[15:04] | Just that, you know, Todd, uh, was once | 就是 陶德曾经 |
[15:06] | in a hip-hop dance group called the body lockers. | 参加过一个叫锁尸柜的嘻哈舞社团 |
[15:20] | – Yeah. – Why would that upset me? | -看到了吧 -这为什么会让我难过 |
[15:21] | I think that’s beautiful. | 我觉得很棒啊 |
[15:23] | When I look at it this time, | 这次再看 |
[15:24] | it doesn’t upset me. | 我也不觉得难过了 |
[15:25] | It’s like, I don’t know what I was thinking. | 我之前不知道在想什么吧 |
[15:27] | – ‘Cause it’s great. – Thanks, Tandy. | -他跳得很棒 -谢谢 坦迪 |
[15:50] | Don’t worry, okay? | 不用担心 |
[15:52] | It’s gonna work. Gail’s been practicing. | 会成功的 盖尔一直在练习 |
[15:57] | I’m sorry for how things went down between us. | 很抱歉我们之间变成了这样 |
[16:00] | Don’t apologize. | 不要跟我道歉 |
[16:02] | You didn’t do anything wrong. | 你没做错什么 |
[16:04] | You were just saying how you felt. | 你只是说出了自己的感受 |
[16:07] | Besides, we can talk about all this when you’re better. | 再说了 等你好点了我们可以再谈 |
[16:09] | When I’m better. | 等我好点 |
[16:12] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 |
[16:14] | I found a medicine you can’t buy. | 我找到了买都买不到的药 |
[16:15] | It’s called laughter. | 叫做欢笑 |
[16:19] | JK. | 开个玩笑 |
[16:22] | How’s it looking, huh? | 感觉如何 |
[16:24] | He’s in a lot of pain, Tandy. | 他很痛苦 坦迪 |
[16:28] | Can you come here? I want to ask you something. | 你能靠近一点吗 我想请你做件事 |
[16:30] | Sorry, I can’t hear you. Permission to buzz the tower? | 抱歉 听不清楚 我可以靠近吗 |
[16:34] | Can you get me some water? | 能帮我倒杯水来吗 |
[16:36] | You want me to be the father | 你想让我当你 |
[16:39] | of your unborn child? | 未出世孩子的父亲 |
[16:46] | Can you get me some water? | 你能帮我倒杯水来吗 |
[16:49] | Oh, water. Yes. | 水啊 好 |
[16:51] | That’s what I thought you said. | 我觉得你说的就是这个 |
[16:55] | I will get the water. | 我去帮你倒水 |
[16:57] | Yeah. Yeah. | 等着我 |
[17:01] | Water coming up. Happy to… | 水马上来 乐意… |
[17:06] | Friggin’ bag. | 该死的袋子 |
[17:10] | Laughter. | 欢笑 |
[17:12] | Oh, come on, you don’t think I’ve thought of this, | 拜托 你以为我没想过这个吗 |
[17:14] | like a million times? | 我都想过无数遍了 |
[17:16] | No, I’m telling you… | 不 我跟你说… |
[17:18] | it’s impossible, OK? | 不可能的 知道吗 |
[17:19] | Yes, it is. | 就是 |
[17:21] | Come on, there’s no mission control, there’s no nothing. | 没有指挥控制中心 什么都没有 |
[17:24] | There’s no way we can do it. | 我们不可能做到的 |
[17:26] | It’s impossible. | 不可能做到 |
[17:30] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你根本不知道自己在说什么 |
[17:33] | I know time is running out. | 我知道快没时间了 |
[17:36] | But I’m scared. | 但我很害怕 |
[17:53] | Oh, that don’t look right. | 看起来不妙 |
[17:56] | Okay, back to the drawing board. | 再从头开始 |
[17:59] | Gail, we got to do this. | 盖尔 得去手术了 |
[18:02] | Okay, I-I just need one more dry run. | 再让我试最后一遍 |
[18:04] | Just-just one sec. | 稍等一下 |
[18:05] | No, it’s got to be now, Gail. | 现在就得做手术 盖尔 |
[18:07] | Okay, I’m… You know what, I’m gonna take a quick smoke break | 好 我…我稍微抽根烟休息一下 |
[18:10] | and then we’re gonna go right to it. | 然后就马上去做手术 |
[18:13] | Gail. | 盖尔 |
[18:14] | Oh, Phil. Oh, my God. | 菲尔 天啊 |
[18:18] | Oh, my God, Phil! | 天啊 菲尔 |
[18:20] | Oh, farts. | 糟了 |
[18:31] | You ready, Phil? | 准备好了吗 菲尔 |
[18:34] | I’ll take that as a yes. | 我就当你默认了 |
[18:36] | What do you say we take this baby out on the open road, huh, | 我们跟这个家伙一起出去溜溜 |
[18:39] | and, uh, we’ll see what she can do. | 看看它的本事吧 |
[18:43] | Okay… | 好 |
[18:46] | Here goes nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[18:47] | Separation sequence initiating. | 启动分离程序 |
[18:50] | Okay, Todd, we’re doing this. | 好了 陶德 我们开始吧 |
[18:53] | Phil, do you have enough pills in you, honey? | 菲尔 麻醉药剂量够吗 |
[18:56] | Are you feeling any pain? | 你能感觉到痛吗 |
[18:58] | I want you to know I’m gonna do the very best I can, okay? | 你要知道 我一定会尽力的 |
[19:01] | Although I am not a doctor… | 尽管我并不是医生… |
[19:04] | I probably shouldn’t say that. | 或许我不该说这个 |
[19:05] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[19:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:19] | Here we go. | 开始 |
[19:25] | Oh, I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[19:27] | – I… – Gail. | -我… -盖尔 |
[19:31] | Just like we practiced, okay? | 就像练习时一样 知道吗 |
[19:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:43] | Okay, hand me the clampy thing. | 好 把钳子给我 |
[19:45] | – Okay. – No, no, the, the, bigger one. | -好 -不是那个 是那个大的 |
[19:48] | – Okay. – Yeah. | -好 -就是那个 |
[19:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:55] | – Found it? Yeah? – I found it. | -找到了吗 -找到了 |
[19:56] | – I think I feel it. Okay. – Oh, good. Okay. | -我好像感觉到了 -太好了 好 |
[19:58] | Hard to see. | 看不清 |
[19:59] | – We just got to cut it out. – Yeah. | -得切掉 -对 |
[20:03] | – Does that look right? – It looks great. You got it. | -看上去没问题吧 -很好 没问题 |
[20:06] | No, no, no, something’s wrong, | 不不 出问题了 |
[20:08] | it’s filling up with blood. | 这里全是血 |
[20:10] | – What do you want to do? – I-I-I… | -应该怎么办 -我… |
[20:11] | – Just get the suction thing! – What do you… | -抽吸的东西拿过来 -你… |
[20:12] | – What? What? – Uh… The suction thing. | -什么 -抽吸的东西 |
[20:19] | – Come on! Come on. – Gail, his BP’s dropping. | -加油 挺住 -盖尔 他的血压在下降 |
[20:21] | It’s dropping. | 还在下降 |
[20:22] | It’s just… I can’t see anything. | 我…我什么都看不清 |
[20:23] | We gotta… I know, Gail. | 我们得…我知道 盖尔 |
[20:26] | Hey, buddy, I’m not gonna lie to you. | 伙计 我跟你说实话 |
[20:28] | It’s not looking good. | 情况好像不妙 |
[20:30] | If we don’t make it, | 如果我们失败了 |
[20:31] | I’ll see you in the next life, okay? | 那我们来世再见 好吗 |
[20:33] | – His BP, it’s dropping, it’s dropping. – What? | -他的血压在下降 一直降 -什么 |
[20:35] | That’s not good. Here. | 情况不妙 给你 |
[20:36] | – Oh, God. What-what do I do? – Should I grab some towels? | -天 我该怎么办 -要拿毛巾给你吗 |
[20:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:39] | It’s breaking up! It’s breaking up! | 快不行了 快不行了 |
[20:42] | – I’m just gonna pack it. – It’s filling up with blood | -我缝合吧 -虽然我在尽快了 |
[20:43] | – as fast as I can do it! – I know. I know. | -但里面还都是血 -我知道 |
[20:45] | – Suction, suction! – Yeah! Okay! | -抽吸 抽吸 -好 知道了 |
[20:51] | Look, it won’t stop bleeding! | 还是一直流血 |
[20:52] | Come on, Todd, | 快啊 陶德 |
[20:53] | – I’m trying to stop it! I can’t, Gail! – Damn it! | -我尽力止血了 还是不行 盖尔 -该死 |
[20:55] | – What do we do? – I don’t know! | -该怎么办 -我不知道 |
[20:58] | Come on, buddy, don’t do this! | 坚持住 伙计 不要离开我们 |
[21:01] | This isn’t right! Oh, my God. | 这样不对 天啊 |