时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Did you give yourself a little haircut there? | 你是给自己理了个发吗 |
[00:22] | No, this is actually, uh, Mike’s work. | 不 我相信这是迈克干的 |
[00:23] | Hope you’re not allergic to poison oak. | 希望你不对毒藤过敏 |
[00:25] | I’m gonna get you back. | 我一定会报仇的 |
[00:28] | This has got to stop. | 这事儿必须停了 |
[00:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[00:31] | Carol… I’m sterile. | 卡萝尔 我不育 |
[00:33] | I want you to put Tandy’s baby inside of me. | 我想让你帮我怀上坦迪的孩子 |
[00:36] | You’ve got it. | 没问题 |
[00:51] | *I don’t know you* | *我不认识你* |
[00:54] | *But I want you* | *但却想和你在一起* |
[00:58] | *All the more for that* | *更进一步地了解你* |
[01:05] | *Words fall through me* | *但却无法言说* |
[01:08] | *And always fool me* | *总是欺骗我* |
[01:12] | *And I can’t react* | *我无法回应你* |
[01:19] | *You have* | *你已经* |
[01:20] | *Suffered enough* | *承受了无尽的苦难* |
[01:23] | *And warred with yourselves* | *还与自己进行了斗争* |
[01:26] | Yeah, at least they’re not fighting anymore. | 至少他们不会再打架了 |
[01:29] | Could they not fight somewhere else? | 他们就不能去别的地方打吗 |
[01:31] | They’ve sang this song, like, six times. | 他们这首歌都唱了 六次了吧 |
[01:33] | The movie is called, Once! | 这个电影叫《情难独奏》[一次]好吗 |
[01:33] | Once 又译作《曾经》 一部很好的文艺爱情片 建议大家去看看 | |
[01:36] | *Take this sinking boat* | *乘着这只将要沉的船* |
[01:40] | *And point it home* | *回家* |
[01:43] | *We’ve still got* | *我们还有* |
[01:46] | *Time* | *时间* |
[01:49] | *Raise your hopeful voice* | *扬起你那充满希望之声* |
[01:53] | *You have a choice* | *你还有选择* |
[01:57] | *You made it* | *你已经做了决定* |
[01:59] | *Now* | *现在* |
[02:10] | That was great! | 太棒了 |
[02:11] | It was really great. | 我也觉得 |
[02:12] | You want to do another one? | 你想再唱一首吗 |
[02:13] | Sure, what are you thinking? | 好啊 你想唱什么 |
[02:15] | “Falling Slowly?” | 《缓缓落下》 |
[02:15] | – I’ll go “Falling Slowly,” Yeah. – Sure. | -那就唱《缓缓落下》 -没问题 |
[02:18] | *I don’t know you* | *我不认识你* |
[02:21] | *But I want you* | *但却像和你在一起* |
[02:23] | I… can’t, I can’t. | 我受不了了 |
[02:25] | *All the more for that…* | *更进一步…* |
[02:35] | I finished my drawing. | 我画好了 |
[02:37] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[02:38] | It’s really, uh, something. | 这画真是 言之有物啊 |
[02:40] | Yeah, it’s a stork | 这是一只鹳 |
[02:41] | dropping a baby into our eager hands. | 它正把一个婴儿抛给迫切的我们 |
[02:44] | Well, that’s funny. | 真有意思 |
[02:45] | That looks like a little baby version of Todd, | 这看起来就像是婴儿般陶德 |
[02:47] | even has the little mustache there. | 你看 它还有那个小胡子呢 |
[02:49] | We should talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[02:51] | I think there may still be a way for us to have a baby. | 我觉得我们可能有办法怀上孩子 |
[02:55] | Really? How? | 真的吗 你说 |
[02:56] | Well, I took a little initiative, and I talked to Todd, | 我主动和陶德谈了谈 |
[03:00] | and he graciously agreed to be a sperm donor for us. | 他慷慨的同意为我们捐赠精子 |
[03:03] | Oh, my God, that’s great. | 天哪 这真是太棒了 |
[03:06] | Okay, I’m so relieved. | 这样我就放心了 |
[03:08] | I just, I thought for sure you would be angry | 我以为你会很生气呢 |
[03:11] | about another man performing the nasty with me. | 毕竟有别的男人要和我做羞羞的事 |
[03:14] | W-wait, uh, t-the nasty? | 等等 什么 羞羞的事 |
[03:16] | I-I-I thought we were talking turkey baster here, Carol. | 卡萝尔 我以为你只是让他提供精子 |
[03:18] | Statistically speaking, | 从统计学上来说 |
[03:20] | the best way for Todd’s product to gain purchase in my egg | 让陶德的精子和我的卵子结合的最好办法 |
[03:23] | would be the old-fashioned way. | 就是传统的那种方法 |
[03:25] | Don’t you think you should have asked me about this first? | 这种事情你难道不应该先和我商量吗 |
[03:27] | I mean, this is you having sex with Todd. | 你这可是要和陶德啪啪啪呢 |
[03:29] | Well, there is Mike. | 还有迈克 |
[03:30] | No, absolutely not. | 不 绝对不行 |
[03:32] | My own brother, Carol? | 我亲弟弟啊 卡萝尔 |
[03:34] | Well… re-enter Todd. | 那就还是陶德好了 |
[03:36] | Pun intended. | 双关哦 |
[03:38] | I don’t know, Carol, | 我不知道 卡萝尔 |
[03:39] | and first and foremost, I don’t know | 首先 我不知道 |
[03:41] | if i can stomach letting another man at your privates. | 我不知道我受不受得了让别的男人和你啪啪啪 |
[03:44] | But, man, we really do want a child, | 但是我们确实很想要个孩子 |
[03:46] | and it’s a dead end street with my guys. | 这真是个死胡同 |
[03:49] | Although what if you somehow fell for him. | 万一你一不小心爱上他了呢 |
[03:53] | you’re not gonna fall for Todd. | 怎么可能会爱上陶德嘛 |
[03:55] | But he is on kind of a roll. | 但是他运气真的超级好的啊 |
[03:58] | No… I can’t think that way. | 不 不能这样想 |
[04:00] | This is a chance to keep civilization going. | 这是让文明得以延续的机会 |
[04:06] | Let’s do this, Carol. | 那好吧 卡萝尔 |
[04:08] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[04:09] | Let’s have Todd put my baby in you. | 让陶德帮你怀上我的孩子吧 |
[04:14] | *Your melody* | *你的旋律* |
[04:17] | *I’ll sing it* | *我来唱* |
[04:20] | *Now* | *就在此刻* |
[04:25] | – That was great. – Yeah. | -唱的真是太好了 -是啊 |
[04:26] | Should we do another one? | 要再唱一首吗 |
[04:27] | Yeah, what do you want to do? | 好啊 你想唱什么 |
[04:28] | Well, I-I mean, I’d do “Falling Slowly.” | 我肯定唱《缓慢落下》啊 |
[04:30] | Yeah, okay. | 好啊 |
[04:32] | There we go. | 来吧 |
[04:33] | So, Carol and I are getting a divorce. | 卡萝尔和我要离婚了 |
[04:37] | What? What are you talk– | 什么 你说什么 |
[04:38] | I thought you guys were doing great. | 你们俩感情不是挺好的吗 |
[04:40] | Oh, we are, never better, | 我们是啊 好得很 |
[04:41] | but, you know, she’s getting married to Todd. | 但是 她要嫁给陶德了 |
[04:44] | What? Hold on, I-I-I feel like I’m missing something here. | 什么 等等 肯定有什么我不知道的隐情吧 |
[04:46] | Oh, yeah, y-uh, we’re having a baby. | 是啊 我们要生孩子了 |
[04:49] | Wildly lost at this point. | 我更不懂了 |
[04:50] | Okay, I-I-it’ll be my baby, but it’s Todd’s. | 是我的孩子 但是是陶德的 |
[04:54] | In space, you get disoriented, | 在太空中 人会混乱 |
[04:56] | but I feel like this is like… | 但是我现在觉得这情况有点 |
[04:58] | You know I’m sterile, right? | 你知道我不育 对吧 |
[04:59] | – I did not know that. – I should have led with that. | -我不知道 -我应该先说这个的 |
[05:01] | Yeah, no, that’s a pretty natural opener, yeah. | 是啊 这样开题的话挺正常的 |
[05:03] | A-anyway, big time blanks down there, | 就是 我每次都打的空炮 |
[05:05] | like, extremely sterile. | 就像是断子绝孙的那种不育 |
[05:06] | So, Carol is marrying Todd? | 所以 卡萝尔要嫁给陶德了 |
[05:08] | Yeah, ’cause they… they’re gonna have sex, | 是啊 因为他们 他们要啪啪啪 |
[05:10] | so that means they have to get married. | 这样一来他们就得结婚啊 |
[05:11] | She’s very old-fashioned in that way. | 她是个非常传统的人 |
[05:13] | You know what, I kind of love her for that. | 你知道吗 我挺喜欢她这点的 |
[05:15] | Yeah, me too. Yeah, I mean, I’ve never told her but… | 我也是 我虽然从来没告诉过她 但是 |
[05:18] | You’ve never told her you loved her? | 你从没跟她说过你爱她 |
[05:19] | No. | 没有 |
[05:20] | You got to do that. You got to get on that. | 你得去告诉她啊 你得说你爱她啊 |
[05:22] | Yeah, oh, no, no, I will, | 我会的 |
[05:23] | I’m just, uh, waiting for the-the perfect time. | 我只是在等待最好的时机而已 |
[05:26] | Anyway, so quick divorce, | 所以我们会很快离婚 |
[05:27] | marriage to Todd, impregnation, | 她嫁给陶德 怀孕 |
[05:29] | divorce from Todd, re-marriage to me, birth. | 和陶德离婚 和我复婚 分娩 |
[05:31] | Yeah, well, that’s-that’s really nice of Todd to do that. | 陶德同意这么做真是个好人 |
[05:34] | He’s a good dude. | 他是个好兄弟 |
[05:35] | No, that’s a… that’s a… that’s a… yeah. | 是啊 真是 真是 |
[05:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:42] | You know, I-I-I would’ve asked you, | 我本来想问问你的 |
[05:44] | but, you know, Carol… | 但是 卡萝尔 |
[05:45] | is a little… | 觉得有点 |
[05:46] | – uncomfortable with it. – Understood, yeah. | -不太方便 -我理解 |
[05:48] | I-I wanted it to be you. | 我本来是希望你来的 |
[05:50] | I did, I did. | 真的 真的 |
[05:51] | You know, fought pretty hard for it– | 我很努力地争取了 |
[05:53] | really hard, | 很努力 |
[05:54] | you know, valiantly– but, uh, Carol calls the shizzies, | 英勇地为你争取了 但是卡萝尔决定一切 |
[05:56] | Yeah. The shots. | 她是老大 |
[05:57] | Say no more. | 我明白 |
[06:00] | Oh, right, yeah, yeah. | 对哦 对哦 |
[06:01] | Yeah, we got a song to sing here, okay. | 我们还有首歌要唱呢 |
[06:03] | So, when’s the big… the big wedding? | 所以什么时候举行婚礼啊 |
[06:05] | Oh, no, I talked to Carol, | 我和卡萝尔谈过了 |
[06:06] | and she promised me it’s not gonna be some big to-do. | 她向我保证了不会搞很大场面的 |
[06:43] | Good luck to you, buddy, she’s a handful. | 祝你好运 兄弟 她个是个麻烦精 |
[06:49] | Pretty ugly spot for a wedding, huh? | 这地方办婚礼真是丑死了 对吧 |
[06:53] | Dearly beloved, | 亲爱的各位 |
[06:54] | we are gathered here today to join this man and this woman, | 我们今日聚集于此来见证这位先生与这位女士 |
[06:57] | however briefly, in holy matrimony. | 简短却神圣的婚礼 |
[07:00] | Marriage should never be entered into lightly, | 人不能轻率地迈入婚姻的殿堂 |
[07:03] | for its sacred bonds last forever. | 因为它神圣的契约会持续永远 |
[07:06] | Its union… | 新郎与新娘的结合 |
[07:07] | eternal. | 也将持续永远 |
[07:09] | Now we come to the part in the ceremony | 现在典礼进行到此 |
[07:11] | where Carol and I will divorce. | 我和卡萝尔将会离婚 |
[07:13] | Who will be notarizing the papers? | 谁来公证 |
[07:16] | I will. | 我来吧 |
[07:18] | I’m a licensed notary. | 我是合法公证人 |
[07:21] | Okay, so, here… | 在这里签字 |
[07:24] | and here. | 还有这里 |
[07:26] | All right. | 好了 |
[07:26] | Carol and I are duly divorced. | 卡萝尔和我正式离婚了 |
[07:28] | Uh, would anybody like to go out on a date? | 有人想要出去约个会吗 |
[07:31] | Too soon. | 太快了 |
[07:34] | It’s time for the vows. | 现在该宣誓了 |
[07:35] | Carol? | 卡萝尔 |
[07:37] | Todd, this is not my first sexual rodeo… | 陶德 我不是第一次和人结成性行为关系 |
[07:41] | but still you accepted me as a pure | 但你还是愿意接受我 |
[07:43] | and unsullied vessel for your seed, | 作为你的种子的纯洁容器 |
[07:46] | and because of you, our child will not be a bastard. | 因为你 我们的孩子才不会是野种 |
[07:50] | No judgment, Erica. | 我不是在说你 艾瑞卡 |
[07:52] | None… taken? | 没…关系 |
[07:54] | Carol, that was beautiful. | 卡萝尔 你的誓言真棒 |
[07:56] | Todd? | 陶德 |
[07:58] | I can’t believe we’re-we’re doing this. | 我简直不敢相信我们在做这个 |
[08:02] | Join the club. | 咱们都一样 |
[08:04] | I am so… | 我非常 |
[08:06] | honored and blessed by the opportunity | 荣幸 也很幸福 谢谢你给我机会 |
[08:09] | to make a life for you and Tandy, | 让我为你和坦迪创造一个小生命 |
[08:12] | and to do so in the presence of my two lovers, | 在我两个爱人的见证下 |
[08:16] | with their full support makes it all the more special. | 她们两人的全力支持使得我们的结合更特别 |
[08:21] | Tandy, you’re like a brother to me, man, | 坦迪 你就像是我的兄弟 |
[08:23] | and like a brother, I’d do anything for you. | 我也会像个兄弟一样为你做任何事 |
[08:26] | It just… it all comes back to family. | 我们都是为了家人 |
[08:32] | Yeah, uh, thank you, Todd. | 谢谢你 陶德 |
[08:33] | Yeah, that was very, uh… | 你刚才的誓言 |
[08:36] | enlightening. | 非常发人深省 |
[08:38] | Now I’m obligated to ask | 现在我要问 |
[08:39] | if anyone has an objection to these two being married, | 如果有人反对这两个人结婚 |
[08:42] | speak now or forever hold your peace. | 请现在提出来 否则永远保持沉默 |
[08:45] | Anyone? | 有人吗 |
[08:47] | Nobody? | 没人吗 |
[08:49] | Well, if that’s the case, | 这样的话 |
[08:51] | I guess I’ll say it… | 我要宣布 |
[08:53] | no friggin’ way. | 门都没有 |
[08:56] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[09:04] | What? | 什么 |
[09:05] | I am so sorry to ruin this beautiful wedding, | 我很抱歉毁了这个美好的婚礼 |
[09:08] | and I love you, Todd. | 我很爱你 陶德 |
[09:09] | You are like a brother to me… | 你就像是我兄弟 |
[09:12] | but Mike… | 但是迈克 |
[09:14] | you’re even more like a brother, | 你更像是我兄弟 |
[09:17] | because you are a brother– | 因为你就是我亲弟弟 |
[09:18] | my brother, brother. | 我亲弟弟 弟弟 |
[09:22] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[09:23] | I’m saying, Mike Shelby Miller, | 我在说 迈克·谢尔比·米勒 |
[09:27] | will you be our sperm? | 你愿意为我们捐献精子吗 |
[09:29] | Well, I thought you said Carol didn’t want that. | 你不是说卡萝尔不愿意吗 |
[09:31] | It wasn’t Carol. | 不是卡萝尔 |
[09:32] | It was me… | 是我 |
[09:33] | plus, I didn’t think you’d want to do this. | 而且 我以为你不会愿意这样做 |
[09:35] | Yeah, of course, I’d want to. | 当然 我很愿意的 |
[09:37] | Uh, that is, if Carol is okay with it? | 这样的话 卡萝尔愿意吗 |
[09:40] | Well, I should probably check with my fiancé. | 我也许该和我未婚夫谈谈 |
[09:43] | Todd? | 陶德 |
[09:44] | Dear Lord. | 老天啊 |
[09:46] | He’s fine. Yeah? Right, bud? | 他没关系的 对吧 兄弟 |
[09:47] | No, of– come on, uh, yeah, | 不 当然 别这样 好吧 |
[09:49] | of course, I mean, y-you know he’s your brother. | 当然 他是你弟弟 |
[09:51] | I mean, it kind of makes sense. | 我能理解 |
[09:52] | So, I-I, you know, | 你懂的 |
[09:53] | yeah, of course, yeah, please, | 好啊 当然 没问题 |
[09:55] | I’m not upset. | 我不失落 |
[09:56] | What do you say, Spaceman? | 那你呢 宇航员 |
[09:59] | I-I’d be honored. | 我很荣幸 |
[10:01] | Todd, could you go take a seat? | 陶德 你能去坐下吗 |
[10:03] | – I’m going, okay. – Okay. | -我这就去 好吗 -好的 |
[10:05] | – I’m going. – Okay. | -我走了 -好的 |
[10:07] | Sorry, yeah, hey, thanks. | 抱歉 谢谢 |
[10:10] | Here we go. This is… | 来吧 这真是 |
[10:13] | Frickin’ ridiculous. | 太他妈奇葩了 |
[10:15] | Well, switching gears, uh… | 好了 换人继续 |
[10:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:17] | Pretty ugly spot for a wedding, huh? | 这地方办婚礼真是太丑了 对吧 |
[10:20] | Okay, I’ll be at the bar. | 我去酒吧了 |
[10:21] | Marriage should never be entered into lightly, | 人不能轻率地迈入婚姻的殿堂 |
[10:24] | for its sacred bonds last forever. | 因为它神圣的契约会持续永远 |
[10:26] | – There you go. – All right, here we go. | -来一口 -好的 来一口 |
[10:28] | I can’t wait. | 我都等不及了 |
[10:32] | It’s a raisin ball cake. | 这是葡萄干蛋糕 |
[10:34] | Can you taste the mustard? | 你尝到芥末的味道了吗 |
[10:36] | Sure can, yeah, mmm. | 当然 |
[10:38] | It’s kind of a new thing I’m starting… | 这是我在尝试的一种新口味 |
[10:40] | …just to give it a little more spice, | 多加一点香料 |
[10:42] | bringing out the acidity of the raisins. | 就能带出葡萄干的酸味 |
[10:55] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[10:57] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[10:58] | Why wouldn’t I be? | 怎么会不好呢 |
[10:59] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[11:01] | Detecting kind of an anger in your moves. | 就是感觉你的舞步中有种愤怒 |
[11:03] | Well, you must be reading my moves wrong. | 那你肯定误解了我的舞步 |
[11:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:08] | Are we good here? | 我们没事吧 |
[11:09] | Absolutely. | 当然没事 |
[11:11] | ‘Cause you seem upset. | 你看起来不开心 |
[11:12] | Why would I be upset? | 我为什么不开心 |
[11:15] | I don’t know, ’cause you said you’re okay with it. | 我怎么知道 你说了你没事的 |
[11:17] | Well, then I guess I must be okay with it. | 那我肯定就没事咯 |
[11:21] | So, we’re good? | 那我们之间没事对吧 |
[11:23] | So good, bro. | 完全没事 哥们 |
[11:39] | If I’m being honest, | 说实话 |
[11:41] | I never really knocked moccasins | 我从没有跟一个 |
[11:43] | with someone I don’t know that well. | 不太熟悉的人上过床 |
[11:45] | Yeah, well, why don’t we get to know each other then? | 那我们就先了解一次彼此吧 |
[11:47] | – Okay. – ?Yeah? Um… | -好的 -好吗 那… |
[11:49] | how’d you and Phil meet? | 你和菲尔是怎么认识的 |
[11:50] | I saw his billboards, ?Mm-hmm. | 我看到了他的广告牌 |
[11:52] | and then I caught him sniffing my bra, | 然后发现他偷偷闻我的内衣 |
[11:56] | and I almost shot him, | 我差点开枪打死他 |
[11:57] | and then he wet himself… | 然后他自己湿了裤子 |
[11:59] | and we’ve been together ever since. | 之后我们就一直在一起 |
[12:01] | So, just a classic pee-at-first-sight, huh? | 所以是典型的一尿钟情 对吗 |
[12:05] | Yeah. | 是 |
[12:06] | Exactly, yeah. | 没错 |
[12:08] | All right, Carol, | 卡萝尔 |
[12:10] | I would have peed like crazy the first time I saw you, too. | 我第一次见到你肯定也会尿的 |
[12:13] | Would you? | 是吗 |
[12:14] | Heck, I may have even squeezed out a little, teeny, tiny turd. | 甚至还可能挤出点小粘粘 |
[12:23] | I don’t know. | 是吗 |
[12:25] | Oh, Tandy, what the hell have you done? | 坦迪 你做了什么 |
[12:31] | He’s really… | 他真的… |
[12:33] | How’s that happy couple, huh? | 你们小夫妻俩如何 |
[12:35] | Oh, we’re great. | 我们很好 |
[12:36] | We’re just getting to know each other even more. | 我们想多了解一些彼此 |
[12:38] | So, today’s the big day, huh? | 今天是个大日子 |
[12:41] | I got you a little gift. | 我给你们准备了点小礼物 |
[12:42] | You are such a doll. | 你真是太贴心了 |
[12:44] | You b– oh, wow. | 你…好棒啊 |
[12:45] | – What? – ?Thanks, Phil. | -这是什么 -谢谢 菲尔 |
[12:47] | It’s for the connubial venture. | 是为你们的结合准备的 |
[12:49] | You know, uh, s-some outfits for the occasion. | 为重大场合准备的衣服 |
[12:51] | Hey, that’s a… that’s a nice blue. | 这蓝色还不错 |
[12:54] | Look at that. ? | 看看 |
[12:56] | ?What? | 怎么了 |
[12:57] | You know, I think they’re fairly self-explanatory, | 这衣服不用解释你们肯定也明白 |
[12:59] | but in case they’re not, uh, | 但万一你们不明白 |
[13:01] | this hole is for your penis, Mike. | 这个洞是给你的鸡鸡用的 迈克 |
[13:02] | And this is for your corresponding sexual area, Carol. | 这是给你对应的性交区域用的 卡萝尔 |
[13:05] | Anyway, when we get into that sex room, | 总之 等你们进入性爱环节 |
[13:07] | let’s just keep it simple, huh? | 就简单点来 好吗 |
[13:08] | This is not the Winter Olympics. | 这不是冬奥会 |
[13:10] | There’s no style points. | 没有动作分 |
[13:11] | No hot dogging. | 不用玩花样 |
[13:12] | Let’s just represent our country, | 你们只要代表自己的国家 |
[13:15] | get through the race, | 快速完成比赛 |
[13:15] | get back to the village. | 然后回奥运村就行了 |
[13:16] | It’s just an honor to be there. | 能去那里就是荣幸 |
[13:18] | – Yeah, yeah. – ?Yeah? | -对对 -对吗 |
[13:19] | Yep. ?I-I think we know what we’re doing. | 我们知道自己在做什么 |
[13:20] | Oh, no, no, no, I know. | 不不不 我知道 |
[13:21] | I-I-I… We’ll figure it out as we go, yeah… | 我…我们会慢慢弄明白的 |
[13:25] | I’m sorry, “We?” | 抱歉 什么我们 |
[13:26] | W-what are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[13:28] | Oh, I’m gonna be there. | 我要在场 |
[13:34] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[13:38] | What do you think? | 你们觉得如何 |
[13:39] | Here, right here, is the, uh, insemination bed. | 这里是授精用的床 |
[13:42] | This is my seat. | 这是我的座位 |
[13:44] | It’s right here on the 50 yard line. | 刚好在50码线处 |
[13:45] | Although, I might move it down closer to field goal range | 不过一旦开始 我可能会搬近一点 |
[13:48] | once we get going, you know, | 到射门得分的范围内 |
[13:49] | depending on what’s… you know, where the action’s at and such. | 这要看…你们具体进行得怎么样 |
[13:52] | Uh, we’ll deal… that’ll be a game time decision. | 这个…等到时候再说吧 |
[13:54] | Anyway, uh… | 总之 |
[13:55] | why don’t we take our positions | 我们各就各位 |
[13:56] | and, uh, you know, make a baby. | 开始造人吧 |
[13:59] | Phil, I got to say, | 菲尔 我想说一句 |
[14:00] | I-I’m not totally comfortable with this arrangement. ? | 这样安排我不是很同意 |
[14:03] | Well… you know, this is the arrangement we got, so, | 安排就这样定了 |
[14:06] | if you don’t like it, there’s the friggin’ beads. | 如果你不喜欢 你可以走 |
[14:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:11] | All right, well, uh, sorry, Carol, | 好 抱歉 卡萝尔 |
[14:13] | – I just… ?- It’s okay, Mike. | -我… -没事 迈克 |
[14:15] | Yeah. ? | 嗯 |
[14:19] | Mike, Mike, | 迈克 迈克 |
[14:19] | wait, w-w-wait a minute, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 等一下 抱歉抱歉 |
[14:22] | Hear me out. | 听我说完 |
[14:22] | Look, there actually is a very serious reason | 其实我需要在场 |
[14:25] | I need to be here. | 是有重要原因的 |
[14:27] | I’m listening. | 洗耳恭听 |
[14:28] | I want to get a real close up of that genitalia of yours. | 我想近距离看看你的生殖器 |
[14:31] | JK, this is a bad time for a joke, | 开玩笑 这不是开玩笑的时候 |
[14:33] | but seriously, | 但说真的 |
[14:35] | have you ever seen the movie Indecent Proposal? | 你看过一部电影叫《桃色交易》吗 |
[14:38] | Yes, of course. | 当然看过 |
[14:39] | I just think that if Woody Harrelson had been in that room, | 我觉得如果伍迪·哈里森在那个房间里的话 |
[14:43] | Demi Moore would have never stayed with Robert Redford, | 黛米·摩尔就不会跟罗伯特·雷德福在一起了 |
[14:45] | and I will go to my grave with that opinion. | 我到死也会这么坚持认为 |
[14:48] | But Demi Moore ends up going back | 但电影最后黛米·摩尔 |
[14:50] | to Woody Harrelson at the end of the movie. | 又回到伍迪·哈里森身边了 |
[14:51] | Yeah, but… | 是 但是… |
[14:54] | Look, just do what you need to do. | 听着 你就尽管完成任务 |
[15:05] | Please don’t look at my genitals. | 拜托你不要看我的生殖器 |
[15:07] | You know I can’t make that promise, Mike. | 你知道我无法保证 迈克 |
[15:12] | I cannot believe I’m gonna do this, okay. | 真不敢相信我要这么做了 好 |
[15:13] | You’re gonna do it! | 你要做了 |
[15:15] | He’s gonna do it. | 他要做了 |
[15:16] | He’s back in. | 他回来了 |
[15:17] | – Okay. – ?All right. | -好 -好 |
[15:19] | – Thanks, Mike. – Hey, yeah, no. | -谢谢 迈克 -好 没事 |
[15:20] | Let’s get into positions, huh? | 各就各位吧 |
[15:23] | Those, uh, robes off. | 睡衣脱掉 |
[15:37] | Oh, yeah… first here. | 先躺好 |
[15:45] | Please… | 请 |
[15:48] | …begin. | 开始吧 |
[15:51] | Okay, Mike. | 好 迈克 |
[15:52] | – Yeah. ?- Let’s get this picnic started, huh? | -嗯 -我们开始野餐吧 |
[15:55] | Why don’t you lay out the gingham blanket. | 你铺开方格野餐布吧 |
[15:57] | I’m sorry, what? | 你说什么 |
[15:58] | You’re on a friggin’ picnic, Mike! | 你们现在在野餐 迈克 |
[16:00] | God, it’s like he’s never had sex before. | 天啊 他好像从没跟人上过床一样 |
[16:02] | Okay, I-I-I guess I’m opening up the picnic basket? | 好 我要打开野餐篮了 |
[16:06] | Yes, Mike. | 好 迈克 |
[16:08] | Very good. | 很好 |
[16:09] | What did you bring? | 你带了什么 |
[16:13] | Potato salad. | 土豆沙拉 |
[16:15] | – No, ’cause you know I have a bad po-tah-to allergy. – ?Okay. | -不 你知道我对马铃薯过敏 -好 |
[16:18] | Got a fricking po-tah-to allergy, dude. | 她对马铃薯过敏 哥们 |
[16:20] | Okay, all right, fine, okay… | 好 那好 那… |
[16:21] | uh, coleslaw? | 凉拌卷心菜 |
[16:22] | – Yes! – ?Okay. | -好 -好 |
[16:23] | Mike, you brought coleslaw, | 迈克 你带了凉拌卷心菜 |
[16:26] | but it’s high 70s out, so we got to eat it fast. | 但是外面好热啊 我们得快点吃掉 |
[16:29] | Enough with the friggin’ side dishes, Carol. | 不要吃什么配菜了 卡萝尔 |
[16:31] | Get to the main course. | 快吃主菜 |
[16:34] | Well, I’m pretty hungry for some fried chicken. | 我好饿 好想吃炸鸡 |
[16:36] | Okay, all right, well, let me, uh, | 好 没问题 让我 |
[16:38] | let me grab you some fried chicken… | 给你拿点炸鸡吃 |
[16:40] | N-n-n-no, watch that hand. | 不不不 不要上手 |
[16:43] | Okay, all right, what… | 好吧 知道了 |
[16:45] | I’m not allowed to touch her? | 我不能碰她吗 |
[16:46] | Only with your penis. | 只能用你的鸡鸡 |
[16:48] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[16:49] | All right, um, I’m sorry, where were we? | 好 抱歉 我们到哪里了 |
[16:51] | Oh, fried chicken. | 炸鸡 |
[16:52] | Fried chicken, fried chicken. Okay, fried chicken. | 炸鸡 对 炸鸡 吃炸鸡 |
[16:53] | Uh-oh, oh, no, Carol, ?Oh! | 不好 卡萝尔 |
[16:56] | …I just knocked over the baked beans. | 我刚把烘豆打翻了 |
[16:58] | No, you did not! | 不会吧 |
[17:00] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[17:01] | You know I love my baked beans. | 你知道我最喜欢吃烘豆了 |
[17:03] | Now we got to clean them all up… | 现在我们得打扫干净了 |
[17:05] | with our mouths. | 用嘴巴打扫干净 |
[17:07] | They’re really invested in this picnic theme. | 野餐主题他们还真投入了 |
[17:09] | Would you like some iced tea, Mike? | 你想喝冰茶吗 迈克 |
[17:11] | Ooh, that sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[17:13] | I don’t know that I like living here anymore. | 我不怎么想住这里了 |
[17:15] | Oh, yes, this picnic is so good. | 这次野餐真是太棒了 |
[17:18] | I’m starting to see some ants. | 我开始看到蚂蚁了 |
[17:20] | Oh, I-I-I see them, too. | 我也看到了 |
[17:21] | They’re heading right towards us. | 它们径直冲我们来了 |
[17:22] | They are on the blanket! | 它们上了野餐布了 |
[17:24] | – Carol… – ?Oh, God. | -卡萝尔 -天啊 |
[17:25] | They’re on the watermelon, | 它们爬到西瓜上了 |
[17:26] | and they’re climbing up onto the coleslaw. | 它们爬到凉拌卷心菜上了 |
[17:27] | Oh, there’s so many ants! Carol! | 好多蚂蚁啊 卡萝尔 |
[17:29] | – Oh, the ants are all over this picnic. – Carol… | -蚂蚁爬得到处都是了 -卡萝尔 |
[17:31] | Oh, no… | 不 |
[17:32] | – Carol, Carol! ?- …so many ants. | -卡萝尔 卡萝尔 -好多蚂蚁啊 |
[17:33] | – Carol, Carol, look at me. – Oh, oh, no! | -卡萝尔 看着我 -不 |
[17:35] | They are gonna ruin the coleslaw! | 它们会毁了凉拌卷心菜的 |
[17:37] | Carol, I love you! | 卡萝尔 我爱你 |
[17:40] | I love you, Carol. | 我爱你 卡萝尔 |
[17:43] | I love you, too, Tandy. | 我也爱你 坦迪 |
[17:46] | You’re gonna do this now? | 你非得现在这样吗 |
[17:48] | Oh, come– no, please. | 拜托 别这样 |
[17:49] | Please, please, please stop. | 拜托你们 停停 |
[17:51] | Guys… | 两位 |
[17:51] | Okay, guys, picnic’s cancelled. | 好吧 野餐取消了 |
[17:57] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[17:57] | I-I don’t really care… right now. | 现在我不关心这个 |
[18:02] | So, how was the piic last night? | 昨晚的野餐如何 |
[18:06] | Well, it was a very… was a very crowded park, | 真是…真是拥挤的一次野餐啊 |
[18:09] | and we had a pretty serious looky-loo situation as well. | 而且有人一直看着我们 |
[18:12] | Yeah, and Mike’s impotent, so that’s kind of a bummer. | 迈克功夫不行 所以确实扫兴 |
[18:15] | Yeah, Phil, I’m not impotent. | 菲尔 我才没有功夫不行 |
[18:17] | Mike, I was there. | 迈克 我在场 |
[18:19] | I saw it, okay. | 我亲眼看到了 |
[18:20] | Or rather, didn’t see it. Wink, wink. | 或者太小看不到 嘿嘿 |
[18:23] | No, it’s fine, no judgments. | 没事啦 我不说你 |
[18:24] | Wink, wink. | 嘿嘿 |
[18:26] | ?Phil, having another person yell, “I love you,” | 菲尔 有另一个人在对 |
[18:29] | to the person you’re having sex with is kind of a buzz kill. | 跟你上床的人说”我爱你” 是有点扫兴 |
[18:32] | Agree to disagree. | 我同意你不同意我 |
[18:33] | Uh, but, yeah, as he said, uh, | 但是 如他所说 |
[18:35] | I finally did declare my love for Carol, | 我终于大声告诉卡萝尔我爱她了 |
[18:37] | and it was, uh, quite well-received. | 而且她的反应我很满意 |
[18:39] | What, you hadn’t done that before? | 什么 你以前没说过吗 |
[18:40] | Melissa, you know me, | 梅丽莎 你知道我的 |
[18:41] | I’m kind of a perfect moment guy. | 我是个追求完美的人 |
[18:46] | Morning, everybody. | 大家早上好 |
[18:48] | Tod, made a little, uh, change there, I see. | 陶德 你做了点小改变啊 |
[18:52] | Yeah, I did. | 没错 |
[18:54] | Why, was I supposed to ask permission? | 怎么 这我还要申请吗 |
[18:56] | Of course not, no. | 当然不是 |
[18:58] | Yeah, ’cause I’m free to do what I want, when I want. | 我想做什么就做什么 想什么时候做就什么时候做 |
[19:00] | I don’t have to answer to anybody, | 我不用跟任何人申请 |
[19:01] | except for Gail and Melissa. | 除了盖尔和梅丽莎 |
[19:02] | Damn right. | 说得对 |
[19:03] | Yeah. | 是 |
[19:04] | Bud, I’m sensing a little hostility here. | 伙计 我感觉你对我有点敌意 |
[19:07] | what do you say we go out and take a little | 你觉得我们俩出去 |
[19:08] | tandem jet ski ride and talk it out? | 兜兜风聊一聊怎么样 |
[19:11] | Yeah, I’m afraid I’m a little booked up today. | 恐怕我今天有点忙 |
[19:13] | Why don’t you ask Mike? | 你让迈克跟你去吧 |
[19:17] | Well, I have a date with a friend from Bordeaux. | 我跟波尔多的葡萄酒朋友还有个约会 |
[19:21] | Gail, it’s a little early for wine. | 盖尔 这会儿喝酒有点早吧 |
[19:31] | Hi, Gail. | 你好 盖尔 |
[19:32] | Bye, Gail. | 再见 盖尔 |
[19:34] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[19:36] | Hey, I’m ovulating, | 我正在排卵期 |
[19:37] | so we should probably get to it, Mike. | 所以我们应该去干活了 迈克 |
[19:39] | Tandy, you want to get your grabber stick? | 坦迪 你要拿上你的便携夹子吗 |
[19:40] | – Yeah. – ?Uh, Carol, give me that. | -好 -卡萝尔 给我看看 |
[19:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:44] | You took this test just now? | 这是你刚测试的吗 |
[19:45] | Yeah, it’s still got pee on it, | 是啊 上面还有我的尿呢 |
[19:47] | so you might not want to hold it over your cereal. | 所以你还是不要把它放在你的麦片上面了 |
[19:49] | Carol, this isn’t an ovulation test. | 卡萝尔 这不是排卵测试 |
[19:53] | This is a pregnancy test. | 这是怀孕测试 |
[19:56] | Oh, gosh, they look the same. | 天啊 看着都一样 |
[19:58] | Let me get an ovulation test. | 我去拿排卵测试棒 |
[20:01] | No. | 不 |
[20:03] | Carol. | 卡萝尔 |
[20:06] | You’re pregnant. | 你怀孕了 |
[20:10] | I’m pregnant? | 我怀孕了 |
[20:13] | I’m pregnant! | 我怀孕了 |
[20:19] | Yay! | 好棒 |
[20:21] | Congratulations! | 恭喜 |
[20:24] | Mike, you’re not impotent, bud. | 迈克 你功夫还行嘛 |
[20:26] | Yeah, I know that. | 我知道 |
[20:27] | I think you’re missing the point. | 不过这好像不是重点 |
[20:28] | That can’t be my baby, anyway. | 那不可能是我的孩子 |
[20:30] | It has to be your baby. | 肯定是你的孩子啊 |
[20:31] | No, nothing happened last night. | 不 昨晚什么都没发生 |
[20:32] | It’s too soon, anyway. | 太快了没来得及 |
[20:35] | What, so… what are you saying? | 什么 你这是什么意思 |
[20:38] | Buddy, that baby’s yours. | 伙计 孩子是你的 |
[20:40] | – What? ?- Yeah. | -什么 -是的 |
[20:45] | I did it. | 我做到了 |
[20:46] | Sure did. | 是啊 |
[20:48] | I did it! | 我做到了 |
[20:52] | Congratulations! | 恭喜 |