时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | You’re not gonna believe | 你们绝对不会相信 |
[00:20] | the crazy thing I just saw out there. | 我刚才在外面看到了什么 |
[00:21] | Maybe you’re just a little confused about what you saw. | 也许你只是看走眼了 |
[00:24] | How much have you had to drink today? | 你今天喝了多少 |
[00:28] | He has to go now. | 他必须立刻离开 |
[00:29] | Well, maybe I should just go away for a while. | 要不我还是先离开吧 |
[00:31] | It’s a cold, Mike. | 你就是感冒了 迈克 |
[00:37] | “So long, Phil. | 再见 菲尔 |
[00:39] | Didn’t want you to have to say good-bye again.” | 我不想让你再跟我说再见 |
[00:46] | You sure about this, Tandy? | 你确定吗 坦迪 |
[00:48] | Carol, I’m his brother. | 卡萝尔 我是他哥哥 |
[00:51] | Fine, just please be safe. | 好吧 注意安全 |
[00:53] | I want you to come home so that Yorbalinda or Bezequiel | 我希望你能安全回来 |
[00:56] | can meet their daddy. | 好让尤巴林达或巴兹奎尔见一眼他们爸爸 |
[00:59] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[01:00] | I’ll be back before you know it. | 我很快就会回来的 |
[01:02] | Nothing in this world is more important to me | 这世上 没有什么比我们的孩子 |
[01:05] | than our baby, okay? | 对我更重要了 好吗 |
[01:10] | Hey there, little guy or gal. | 小伙子或小姑娘 |
[01:14] | Your daddy’s going on a little trip | 你们的爸爸要出去一段时间 |
[01:16] | to see your Uncle Mike. | 去见你们的迈克叔叔 |
[01:18] | Heck, I just realized | 糟糕 我刚意识到 |
[01:19] | he probably doesn’t even know what an uncle is. | 他恐怕根本不知道叔叔是什么 |
[01:22] | That means he’s my brother. | 叔叔就是爸爸的弟弟 |
[01:24] | We had the same mother and father. | 我们同父同母 |
[01:27] | Mothers and fathers are the people | 爸爸和妈妈就是 |
[01:29] | who make little babies like you. | 造出你们这些小宝贝的人 |
[01:32] | Now, how do they do that? | 他们怎么做到的呢 |
[01:35] | Simple… when a man and a woman | 很简单 当一个男人和一个女人 |
[01:37] | share a special connection, | 有一种特殊的联系时 |
[01:39] | the man takes his penis and… | 就是男人把他的小丁丁 |
[01:41] | Baby’s asleep. | 宝宝睡着了 |
[01:43] | It’s go time. | 我该走了 |
[01:45] | How do you know where he is? | 你怎么知道他在哪里 |
[01:46] | He didn’t say where he was going. | 他没说他去哪儿了啊 |
[01:50] | There’s only one place he could have gone. | 他只有一个地方可去 |
[02:00] | 欢迎来到图森 菲尔 | |
[02:32] | Mike? | 迈克 |
[02:43] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[02:46] | Oh, God, no. | 天哪 不 |
[02:47] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[02:51] | Oh, no… | 不 |
[02:53] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[03:01] | I got you. | 骗到你了 |
[03:02] | Okay, yeah, you kind of got me. | 好吧好吧 你是有点骗到我了 |
[03:04] | Kind of? Brother, that was a full-on gotcha. | 什么有点 老兄 明明是彻底骗过你了 |
[03:07] | That was a good dead. | 你装死装得可真好 |
[03:08] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么呢 |
[03:09] | I specifically asked you not to come. | 我还特地跟你说别来了呢 |
[03:11] | That’s why I came. | 所以我来了啊 |
[03:14] | High five. | 击个掌 |
[03:25] | The last of the cheese. | 最后一点芝士 |
[03:27] | Really sucks that we have to go without dairy again. | 我们又要过上没乳制品的日子了 真烦 |
[03:30] | Well, just until me and Erica start breastfeeding. | 我和艾瑞卡进入哺乳期就好了 |
[03:32] | – Oh, no, Carol… – God… | -不 卡萝尔 -天哪 |
[03:34] | We’re not making cheese from your boob juice. | 我们才不会用你的乳汁做芝士呢 |
[03:36] | More for me. | 那我就独自享受了 |
[03:39] | Poor guy, sounds like he’s upset. | 可怜的小家伙 听起来很烦躁的样子呢 |
[03:41] | What are we gonna do with him? | 我们要怎么办呢 |
[03:42] | Any veal fans in the hizzy? | 有人喜欢吃小牛肉的吗 |
[03:44] | – No, Gail! – Please, stop. | -不 盖尔 -别这样 |
[03:46] | Fine, he’s only gonna get | 好吧 它只会 |
[03:47] | less tender and less delicious. | 渐渐变得不软嫩不好吃 |
[03:49] | I wonder how Mike’s doing. | 不知道迈克怎么样了 |
[03:51] | Yeah, maybe we overreacted. | 是啊 我们可能过激了一点 |
[03:53] | Hell no, we didn’t, | 才没有呢 |
[03:54] | and if any one of you start coughing up blood, | 如果你们中有任何一个人开始咳血了 |
[03:56] | I’d kick your asses out of here so fast, your head would spin. | 我都会迅雷不及掩耳之势把你们踢出去的 |
[03:58] | Well, I’m glad we mean so much to you, Melissa. | 真高兴你这么在意我们 梅丽莎 |
[04:03] | What on earth is wrong with him? | 它到底是怎么了啊 |
[04:07] | Hey, little calf, what’s got your goat? | 小牛牛 你怎么啦 |
[04:10] | Come on, little guy, moo it out to us. | 来吧 小家伙 告诉我们 |
[04:12] | Maybe we’ll understand. | 说不定我们能懂呢 |
[04:36] | I’m almost afraid to ask this, | 我都有点不敢问了 |
[04:37] | but everybody saw that, right? | 但大家都看到了 对吧 |
[04:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:44] | Oh, my God, strawberry head with frog eyes. | 天哪 草莓的脑袋 青蛙的眼睛 |
[04:48] | Our hands were turkeys. | 手是火鸡手 |
[04:51] | Oh, my… | 天哪 |
[04:52] | Oh, what is this? | 这是什么 |
[04:54] | Oh, no, no, no, don’t open that! | 别别别 别打开它 |
[04:55] | – What? – Don’t touch that. Be very careful with that. | -怎么了 -别碰那个 小心点 |
[04:57] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[04:57] | There is something very special in there. | 里面的东西十分特别 |
[04:59] | It’s empty. | 这是空的好吗 |
[05:00] | I can understand why you would think that, | 我能理解你的想法 |
[05:02] | but, no, you’re wrong. You’re wrong. | 但是你错了 你错了 |
[05:04] | ‘Cause this, my friend, | 因为这个 老弟 |
[05:05] | is full of active fart. | 充满了屁 |
[05:08] | So, you farted into a jar and you saved it? | 你对着一个罐子放屁 还保存了起来吗 |
[05:10] | Eh, this is not some whimsical pursuit, Mike. | 这不是什么离奇的嗜好好吗 迈克 |
[05:13] | This is a valid scientific experiment | 这是一个有理有据的科学实验 |
[05:16] | and an important one at that. | 还是个很重要的实验呢 |
[05:17] | How long can a fart retain | 在一个密封的罐子里 |
[05:19] | its unique smell composition | 屁能保留多久 |
[05:21] | in a sealed jar? | 它的独特气味 |
[05:22] | Yeah, well, I hate to burst your bubble, | 我不想打破你的幻想 |
[05:23] | but if that thing’s been in there for 30 years, | 但是如果那个东西已经有30年了的话 |
[05:26] | it’s long gone. | 屁早就没了 |
[05:26] | Y-You’re simply wrong here, Mike. | 你 你说的不对 迈克 |
[05:29] | Phil… | 菲尔 |
[05:30] | sweetie, I’m a scientist. | 亲爱的 我是科学家 |
[05:31] | Wh-What, were you a friggin’ analyst | 什么 你是航空航天局 |
[05:33] | in NASA’s fartology and toots division? | 屁学和厕所学分部的分析师吗 |
[05:35] | No, but I can assure you that | 不是 但我能保证 |
[05:37] | that fart has since dissipated. | 那个屁早就消散了 |
[05:39] | Well, guess what, Einstein, | 你猜怎么着 爱因斯坦 |
[05:41] | you’re wrong as a dong all day long, | 这次你错得就离谱了 |
[05:43] | and I’m about to prove that to you. | 我这就证明给你看 |
[05:45] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[05:46] | Okay, let’s see what we got in here, huh? | 让我们看看里面有什么 |
[05:49] | Take a sniff of clean air to, you know, rinse the palate. | 吸一口新鲜空气 净化一下你的味觉 |
[05:54] | Okay. | 好了 |
[06:02] | Capone’s vault. | 解密卡蓬的地下室了[美国节目] |
[06:23] | Oh, my God, that is so friggin’ rank. | 我天哪 这真是太臭了 |
[06:25] | Check that out. | 你闻啊 |
[06:26] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[06:27] | Pee-friggin’-yoo! | 臭死了 |
[06:30] | I knew it! Ha! | 我就知道 |
[06:32] | – Right. – Suck on that. | -好吧 -你输了 |
[06:34] | Well, congratulations, bud. | 恭喜你了 伙计 |
[06:35] | Cap even smells. | 真是太臭了 |
[06:36] | Historical finding. | 真是历史性的发现啊 |
[06:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:39] | Well, how… how do you know that the fart you’re smelling | 你怎么知道你闻到的那个臭味 |
[06:40] | came from that jar and not, say, an alternate source? | 是从罐子里发出来的 还是别的地方的呢 |
[06:44] | What kind of frigging alternate source would be…? | 还能有什么别的地方有臭味… |
[06:49] | Oh, you didn’t. | 你不会吧 |
[06:51] | Mike, you didn’t. | 迈克 你不会吧 |
[06:52] | I pooted. | 我放屁了 |
[06:53] | I pooted a little bit. | 我放了一点屁 |
[06:54] | You son of a bitch! You knew I wanted… | 你这个贱人 你明知道 |
[06:56] | Well, you should have told me you were gonna open it up, I… | 你就该先告诉我你要开罐子啊 我 |
[06:58] | I was very clear about opening it, Mike! | 我说得很清楚我要开了 迈克 |
[07:00] | I made a big spectacle of it! | 我说得可明确了 |
[07:02] | Would you say you made, like, a big stink about it? Burn. | 你是说你说的”臭”级明确吧 哈哈 |
[07:07] | So rude. | 你太粗暴了 |
[07:09] | You don’t get it. | 你根本不懂 |
[07:10] | That’s 30 years of science down the tubes. | 这可是30年的科研毁于一旦啊 |
[07:17] | Oh, my God, Mike. | 天哪 迈克 |
[07:19] | Just take the bottle, huh? | 喝一点嘛 |
[07:21] | Come on, it’s really good. | 喝嘛 很好喝的 |
[07:22] | Look, look. | 看我 看我 |
[07:27] | Who do you think’s flying that thing? | 你觉得那是什么在飞啊 |
[07:29] | I’m just putting it out there, | 我就直说吧 |
[07:30] | I hope it’s an ob-gyn. | 我希望那是个妇产科医生 |
[07:32] | I’m just happy that it’s real | 我就是很高兴它是真实存在的 |
[07:34] | and there’s nothing wrong with my brain chemistry, | 这证明我的脑子没问题 |
[07:36] | and I can, you know, glug, glug, glug again. | 这样我就又可以咕噜咕噜咕噜了 |
[07:39] | Come on… please, just take the bottle. | 来嘛 就用瓶子喝嘛 |
[07:42] | I don’t… oh… okay. | 我不… 好吧 |
[07:48] | Guys, it’s back. Grab your signs. | 伙计们 它又回来了 拿好牌子 |
[07:49] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[07:54] | 我们是好人 别害怕 你好 | |
[08:00] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[08:01] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这样 |
[08:03] | Because whoever sent this thing is trouble. | 不管这是谁派来的 肯定是个大麻烦 |
[08:08] | You don’t know that. They could have been nice. | 你怎么知道 说不定他们是好人呢 |
[08:10] | Nice? | 好人 |
[08:11] | No, a nice person says, “Hey, guys, I’m alive, | 才不呢 一个好人会说 你们好 |
[08:13] | here’s a pound cake.” | 我还活着 给你们吃蛋糕 |
[08:15] | They don’t plant a freakin’ camera at our front door, | 他们不会让一个相机在我们前门盘旋 |
[08:17] | doing recon on us. | 侦查我们 |
[08:19] | I just can’t believe you, Melissa. | 我没法相信你 梅丽莎 |
[08:20] | That was another survivor out there. | 那可是另一个幸存者呢 |
[08:21] | You just shot them in the face. | 你刚才就这样把它打爆了 |
[08:23] | No, Todd, we’re the survivors, | 才不呢 陶德 我们才是幸存者 |
[08:25] | and I’m trying to keep it that way. | 我这是在保证我们能活命 |
[08:36] | There she is. | 睡美人醒了 |
[08:39] | How long have I been out? | 我昏迷多久了 |
[08:40] | Mike… | 迈克 |
[08:43] | you’ve been asleep for four years. | 你昏睡了四年了 |
[08:47] | JK, about three hours. | 开玩笑啦 才三个小时 |
[08:54] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[08:55] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[09:00] | Seriously, are you okay? | 说真的 你还好吗 |
[09:06] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[09:10] | Oh, no, Phil. | 不 菲尔 |
[09:11] | – Phil, it’s okay. – It burns. | -菲尔 没关系的 -好疼 |
[09:13] | What do you… wh-wh-where? | 你说什么 哪里 |
[09:14] | It’s burning. I don’t know. | 就是有灼烧感 我也不知道 |
[09:16] | I don’t know where. | 我也不知道是哪里 |
[09:16] | It’s just burning everywhere. It burns. | 到处都火辣辣得疼 好疼 |
[09:18] | – You’re gonna be okay. – Did yours burn, too? | -你不会有事的 -你的也会这样吗 |
[09:20] | No, no, no, it should… it’s all right. | 不不不 不会的 没事的 |
[09:21] | It burns like Sriracha. | 就跟辣椒酱一样 |
[09:28] | I infected you! | 我把你传染了 |
[09:30] | – Disgusting. – Oh, God. | -恶心死了 -天啊 |
[09:32] | Oh, dear God! | 上帝啊 |
[09:34] | The Srirachening! | 是辣椒酱啊 |
[09:40] | Burn. | 被骗到了吧 |
[09:42] | Okay, can we just stop with the pranks, please? | 行了 我们能别恶作剧了吗 |
[09:45] | Nice try, Mike. | 想得美 迈克 |
[09:46] | No, I’m being serious, okay? | 不 我是认真的 |
[09:48] | I just don’t feel like joking around right now, okay. | 我现在不想开玩笑 好吗 |
[09:51] | Fine. We do a rain check on the joking | 好 我们暂停开玩笑 |
[09:53] | to commence upon your full recovery. | 等你痊愈后再开始 |
[09:55] | See, this is exactly why I didn’t want you to come, | 看到了吧 就是因为这个我才不想让你来 |
[09:57] | ’cause you can’t handle. | 因为你无法承受 |
[09:58] | There’s nothing to handle, Mike. | 没什么需要承受 迈克 |
[10:00] | Can you please just be honest? | 你能跟我诚实一点吗 |
[10:01] | Honest about what? | 诚实什么 |
[10:03] | About everything! | 一切 |
[10:06] | About anything. | 任何事 |
[10:07] | I… | 我 |
[10:09] | I’m not doing good here, man. | 我现在很不好 兄弟 |
[10:14] | Everything’s a frigging joke to you. | 一切对你来说都是笑话 |
[10:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:21] | You want honesty? | 你想要诚实吗 |
[10:23] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 |
[10:26] | I don’t like what you did to my hair. | 我不喜欢你把我的头发弄成这样 |
[10:29] | No. | 不是吧 |
[10:31] | I fr… I friggin’ hate it. | 我…我讨厌死这样了 |
[10:34] | I was not gonna give myself this haircut. | 我没想剪这个发型的 |
[10:37] | I-I didn’t want you to get the victory, though, | 但我不想让你赢 |
[10:39] | so I just said that I loved it, | 所以我才说我喜欢 |
[10:41] | but… it was all an act, man. | 但是 我都是装的 |
[10:44] | A freakin’ act. | 都是装的 |
[10:47] | You’re real good at acting. | 你真会装啊 |
[10:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:51] | Well, if you don’t like it, | 如果你不喜欢 |
[10:52] | why don’t we do something about it? | 那我们就改变一下吧 |
[11:08] | *I don’t know you* | *我不认识你* |
[11:11] | *But I want you * | *但却想和你在一起* |
[11:15] | *All the more for that* | *更进一步地了解你* |
[11:22] | *Take this sinking boat* | *乘着这只将要沉的船* |
[11:26] | *And point it home* | *回家* |
[11:29] | *We’ve still got time* | *我们还有时间* |
[11:35] | *Raise your hopeful voice* | *扬起你那充满希望之声* |
[11:40] | *You have a choice* | *你还有选择* |
[11:43] | *You’ve made it* | *你已经做了决定* |
[11:45] | *Now…* | *现在* |
[11:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:57] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[11:59] | Now I got to be honest with you. | 现在我也跟你说实话 |
[12:01] | That’s the best policy. | 诚实乃上策 |
[12:04] | I want you to leave. | 我想让你回家 |
[12:06] | No, I’m staying. | 不 我不走 |
[12:08] | I want to be here for you. | 我想留下来陪你 |
[12:09] | I just… Phil, I just wish you would go home. | 我…菲尔 我希望让你回家 |
[12:12] | Well… | 这个… |
[12:16] | …sorry, but reverse genie. | 抱歉 但是不行 |
[12:19] | Wish denied. | 我无法满足你的愿望 |
[12:20] | What is your problem?! | 你神经病吗 |
[12:24] | You are the most childish, selfish person I have ever met! | 你是我见过的最幼稚 最自私的人 |
[12:28] | You made a mess of your whole life, | 你把自己的生活搞得一团糟 |
[12:30] | and now you’re messing with my death! | 现在又来乱搞我最后的日子 |
[12:32] | What do you mean, I messed up my life? | 你说我把生活搞得一团糟是什么意思 |
[12:34] | Sorry, that was wrong of me. | 抱歉 我说错了 |
[12:36] | You never had a life. | 你根本就没有过生活 |
[12:38] | You’re just a loser temp. | 你就是个废柴 |
[12:40] | Never had a girlfriend. | 从没交过女朋友 |
[12:41] | Lived in a crappy studio apartment that Mom and Dad paid for. | 以前住在一个破一居室里 还是爸妈给你付房租 |
[12:45] | The only time you even came close to actually being special | 你唯一一次真正接近特别 |
[12:50] | was when everyone died but you. | 就是其他人都死了 而你没有 |
[12:56] | Well, looks like you really have me pegged there. | 行了 你这次真的戳中我的痛处了 |
[13:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:24] | I only said that stuff ’cause I was trying to push you away. | 我刚才那么说只是为了让你走 |
[13:26] | Come on, I-it’s all true. | 拜托 你说的都是真的 |
[13:29] | I’m a freaking loser. | 我就是个废物 |
[13:30] | No, you’re not. | 你不是 |
[13:31] | Look at what you did. | 你看看你做的事 |
[13:32] | You… | 你… |
[13:33] | you brought all those people together, you… | 你把大家都聚集到了一起 你… |
[13:35] | with the signs, you know. | 到处写那些标语 |
[13:36] | Like, you restarted society. | 你重启了社会 |
[13:38] | That’s amazing. | 这太了不起了 |
[13:40] | – Maybe you should have led with that. – Yeah. | -你开始就该那么说 -对 |
[13:42] | – I went… I went too far, yeah. – Very rough, man. | -我…我说得太过了 -你太不走心了 |
[13:45] | Let’s go inside. | 我们进去吧 |
[13:50] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[14:09] | You had to bury them. | 你亲手埋了他们 |
[14:14] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[14:23] | Wait, is that…? | 慢着 那是… |
[14:37] | I thought you were gone. | 我以为你也不在了 |
[14:40] | I didn’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[14:47] | You know what… | 知道吗 |
[14:49] | you already had to do this once, | 你已经埋过我一次了 |
[14:50] | you shouldn’t have to do it again. | 不该再埋一次 |
[14:52] | – I think you got to go back to Malibu. – No, I’m… | -你还是回马里布吧 -不 我… |
[14:54] | I’m not going back. | 我不回去 |
[14:55] | – Okay, you’re going back. – No, we’ve already | -你必须回去 -不 我们 |
[14:56] | – gone through this before. – I’m telling you. | -已经说过了 -我叫你回去 |
[14:57] | I’m not going back, okay? | 我不回去 好吗 |
[14:59] | It’s my dying wish. | 这是我的遗愿 |
[15:02] | Okay? | 知道吗 |
[15:05] | My dying wish. | 我的遗愿 |
[15:23] | Oh, my God, Carol? | 天啊 卡萝尔 |
[15:25] | What the hell is going on?! | 怎么回事 |
[15:27] | I thought it was an intruder. | 我以为有人闯入 |
[15:28] | Oh, my gosh, my water broke. | 天啊 我的羊水破了 |
[15:30] | Way too soon for that, hon. | 也太早了吧 亲爱的 |
[15:32] | Oh, yeah, it’s pee. | 没错 是我被吓尿了 |
[15:33] | Look, I’m sorry, but there’s a crazy person out there. | 对不起 但是外面有个疯子 |
[15:36] | I think there might be a crazy person in here. | 我觉得可能是我们这里有个疯子 |
[15:39] | I am not crazy, okay?! | 我没有疯 好吗 |
[15:41] | This world is not safe! | 这个世界不安全 |
[15:43] | Phil is dead. | 菲尔死了 |
[15:45] | The cow is dead. | 奶牛死了 |
[15:46] | Mike is dying, and now there’s this thing | 迈克快死了 现在又出现了一个东西 |
[15:49] | flying around, spying on us. | 在天上飞来飞去监视我们 |
[15:50] | It’s just a little much. | 我承受不了 |
[15:52] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[15:54] | Even the calf wants out of this stupid world. | 连这头小牛犊都想离开这个傻逼世界 |
[15:58] | Melissa… | 梅丽莎 |
[15:59] | give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[16:02] | Carol, you’re five weeks pregnant. | 卡萝尔 你才怀孕五周 |
[16:04] | I’m not gonna feel anything. | 我不会摸到任何东西的 |
[16:05] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:07] | ‘Cause I think you are. | 我觉得你摸到了 |
[16:08] | There’s a life in there. | 里面有一条生命 |
[16:11] | It’s a life that’s never gonna know | 这条生命永远不会知道 |
[16:12] | the pre-virus world we lived in… | 病毒爆发前我们的世界 |
[16:15] | only this world… | 只会知道这个世界 |
[16:17] | and this world… | 而这个世界 |
[16:19] | can’t suck. | 不能变糟 |
[16:22] | I won’t stand for it. | 我不会让它变糟的 |
[16:26] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:27] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[16:47] | So… | 走了 |
[16:48] | – So… – So… | -走吧 -走了 |
[16:50] | I, uh, got something for you. | 我有东西给你 |
[16:57] | You didn’t. | 你不是吧 |
[16:59] | Figure you could crack that open in 30 years. | 三十年后你再打开吧 |
[17:02] | Take a whiff, see what’s what. | 吸一吸 看看结果 |
[17:06] | We’ll open it together. | 到时候我们一起打开 |
[17:09] | Yeah. | 说定了 |
[17:10] | Yeah. | 好 |
[17:30] | Okay. | 好了 |
[17:40] | Mike? | 迈克 |
[17:50] | Got something for you, too. | 我也有东西给你 |
[18:02] | These are my buddies. | 这是我的伙计们 |
[18:04] | They got me through some hard times. | 他们跟我一起度过了艰难的时刻 |
[18:12] | Thanks, Phil. | 谢谢 菲尔 |
[18:15] | All right. | 给你吧 |
[19:00] | I like the new hairdo and face-do. | 我喜欢你的新发型和新面孔 |
[19:17] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[19:19] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[19:28] | Will you look at that? | 你快看啊 |
[19:30] | I have been trying to get him to eat | 我为了让他吃东西 |
[19:32] | for the past three days. | 都努力了三天了 |
[19:34] | He’s suckled on everything but this bottle. | 我什么都吸 就是不吸这个奶瓶 |
[19:35] | I mean, Melissa’s shotgun, spatulas, doorknobs. | 梅丽莎的枪 刮刀 门把手 |
[19:39] | Gail had some sort of vibrating massage finger. | 盖尔有个振动按摩手指 |
[19:41] | He was a big fan of that, | 他特别喜欢吸那个 |
[19:43] | but I could never get him to suckle on this, | 但他就是不吸这个奶瓶 |
[19:46] | and then you waltz in here like | 可以你进来后 |
[19:47] | the second coming of Old MacDonald and make it happen. | 就跟有魔法一样 他就吸奶瓶了 |
[19:53] | You’re gonna be a great father. | 你会成为一个好父亲的 |
[19:58] | That was really sweet, Carol. | 谢谢夸奖 卡萝尔 |
[20:01] | Oh, hey, thanks, Melissa. | 谢谢 梅丽莎 |
[20:03] | She tried to shoot me. | 她想开枪打我 |
[20:22] | Todd. | 陶德 |
[20:24] | Erica. | 艾瑞卡 |
[20:26] | Full disclosure, I have had a baker’s dozen wines, | 事先说明 我喝了不少酒了 |
[20:29] | but I think I’m seeing something kind of | 但我好像看到外面 |
[20:31] | on the spectacular side out here. | 有不得了的东西 |
[20:34] | Could I get a little confirm-a-doodle-doo on this? | 你们能来确认一下吗 |
[20:39] | Carol, Tandy, come look at this. | 卡萝尔 坦迪 快来看这个 |
[20:43] | What the hell? | 那是什么 |
[20:45] | Hey, what’s going on out there? | 那边怎么了 |
[20:47] | There’s a boat! | 那里有艘船 |
[20:49] | Is anybody on it? | 船上有人吗 |
[20:55] | Yeah, some hairy guy. | 有 有个头发胡子乱糟糟的人 |
[20:58] | Oh, wait a minute, wait a minute. | 等一下 等一下 |
[21:04] | He’s got company. | 还有别人 |
[21:07] | Oh, dear God. | 上帝啊 |
[21:10] | Oh, dear God. | 上帝啊 |
[21:11] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[21:20] | Oh, farts. | 糟了 |