时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | I am worried about Melissa. | 我很担心梅丽莎 |
[00:21] | Hey, guys, how would you like to stay? | 你们愿意留下来吗 |
[00:23] | You’re not gonna regret this. | 你们绝对不会后悔的 |
[00:25] | I know we won’t. | 我知道 |
[00:26] | You lied! | 你说谎了 |
[00:27] | So you could infect me with the virus! | 你们想用病毒感染我 |
[00:32] | I think I killed him! | 我好像把他撞死了 |
[00:37] | Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! | 快走快走快走 |
[00:39] | I told you he was crazy. | 我就说他疯了吧 |
[00:40] | Oh, yeah, Lewis, this isn’t | 是是是 路易斯 |
[00:41] | a “Who-knew-who was-crazy-when” contest. | 现在不是在比谁早就知道他疯了好吗 |
[00:44] | And if it was, I won | 就算是在比这个 我也赢了 |
[00:45] | ’cause I knew it all along. | 因为我早就知道了 |
[00:46] | Oh, please, you could not get his jeans on fast enough. | 得了吧 你迫不及待穿上了他的牛仔裤好吗 |
[00:48] | I put them on very slowly, Lewis. | 我穿得可慢了 路易斯 |
[00:51] | Hey, hey, why are we slowing down? | 怎么越开越慢了 |
[00:52] | – I’m flooring it. Nothing’s happening. – It’s the gas. | -我把油门踩到底了 没事 -是油的问题 |
[00:55] | Gas goes bad. | 油过期了 |
[00:56] | Pull over. We can hide in that house! | 靠边停 我们可以躲在房子里 |
[01:06] | Okay, get in! Get in! | 快进来 快进来 |
[01:07] | Okay. Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 好的 |
[01:08] | Tandy, close the door. | 坦迪 关门 |
[01:10] | – Help me with this. – Coming. | -帮我一把 -来了 |
[01:11] | Oh… my… God. | 我的天哪 |
[01:15] | – No way. – What? | -不会吧 -怎么了 |
[01:19] | I think we might be in Cher’s house. | 这好像是雪儿的家 |
[01:22] | Well, I don’t know. | 不会吧 |
[01:23] | It could be a fan or a drag queen. | 搞不好是粉丝或者变装皇后的家呢 |
[01:26] | Nope, this is definitely Cher’s house. | 不 这绝对是雪儿的家 |
[01:35] | She still looks radiant. | 她还是这么容貌动人 |
[01:42] | I mean, I-I… I just grazed him! I think I… It was just… | 我我我 我撞到他了 我觉得 这 |
[01:44] | It was just a tap. I mean, Pat’s gonna be fine, right? | 很轻的 也许帕特没事呢 对吧 |
[01:47] | I definitely heard bones breaking. | 我绝对听到他骨头碎裂的声音了 |
[01:49] | I’m night blind, | 我也夜盲症 |
[01:50] | so I’ve run over a lot of animals. | 所以我碾过很多动物 |
[01:52] | Possums, coons, | 负鼠 浣熊 |
[01:54] | squirrels, dogs and cats, of course, | 松鼠 当然还有猫猫狗狗 |
[01:56] | and one animal– I never knew what it was, | 还有一种动物 我现在也不知道是什么 |
[01:58] | but it yelled “Stop!” | 但它大喊了一声停下 |
[02:00] | Might have been a parrot. | 可能是鹦鹉吧 |
[02:01] | Yeah, so I’m thinking just maybe | 所以我觉得 他可能 |
[02:02] | a couple broken bones, or…? | 就是几处骨折 或者 |
[02:04] | Oh, no, you hit him dead-on. | 不 他死得不能再死了 |
[02:06] | I mean, we’re talking full on smush. | 你都快把他碾成泥了 |
[02:07] | Yeah, but, I mean, he’s gonna be fine, right? | 是 但是 他会没事的 对吧 |
[02:09] | Oh, yeah, a lot of people pull through situations | 是啊 很多人在内脏从屁股中喷涌而出之后 |
[02:11] | where their intestines shoot out their butts. | 还坚强的挺过来了呢 |
[02:14] | Good God. | 老天啊 |
[02:14] | Todd, you should be hoping you killed him, | 陶德 你应该庆幸你杀了他 |
[02:16] | ’cause if you didn’t, he’ll be coming for us. | 若非如此 他不会放过我们的 |
[02:19] | And right on cue, the freakin’ peanut gallery opens his shell | 而就在此时 小剧场张开了他的壳 |
[02:23] | and shoots off his little peanut mouth. | 从那小嘴中发出了攻击 |
[02:25] | Carol, what are you doing? | 卡萝尔 你在做什么 |
[02:26] | I’m just having trouble reading your emotions. | 我就是弄不懂你的情绪了 |
[02:31] | Oh, you’re irritated. | 好吧 你生气了 |
[02:32] | Okay, all I’m saying with my little peanut mouth | 我这张小嘴只想说 |
[02:34] | is that we need to be very cautious here. | 我们在这里必须格外小心 |
[02:37] | Yeah, I’m with Lewis. | 我同意路易斯的话 |
[02:38] | Let’s leave before Pat comes back and kills us all, | 趁帕特没回来对我们赶尽杀绝 我们快走吧 |
[02:41] | or makes us wear those friggin’ janky jeans. | 我也不想穿他那些牛仔裤 |
[02:43] | Okay, fine, since Lewis | 好吧 既然路易斯 |
[02:45] | has everyone’s panties jumping up their buns, | 让大家都疑神疑鬼的吓坏了 |
[02:47] | I’ll go over there and check it out. | 那我就过去看看好了 |
[02:49] | No way, Tandy! What if they’re right, | 想都别想 坦迪 万一他们说的没错 |
[02:51] | and he makes us wear the janky jeans? | 万一他真的要我们穿那些牛仔裤怎么办 |
[02:54] | Look, I’ll be very careful. | 我会非常小心的 |
[02:56] | You know me. I’m an expert at sneaking around. | 你知道我的 我是潜伏专家 |
[02:59] | Oh, my God, what’s that? | 天哪 那是什么 |
[03:10] | See? | 看吧 |
[03:11] | I’m gonna be just fine. | 没事的 |
[03:15] | Pat? | 帕特 |
[03:16] | It’s me– Tandy. | 是我 坦迪 |
[03:18] | Now, don’t get any ideas! | 别想坏主意 |
[03:20] | I’m not alone! | 我不是一个人来的 |
[03:22] | I ran into some ex-Marines and MMA fighters. | 我遇到了一些前海军队员和综合格斗运动员 |
[03:25] | Guys, introduce yourselves. | 伙计们 自我介绍一下 |
[03:27] | Hey, I’m Jed. Semper Fi! | 我是杰德 永远忠诚 |
[03:30] | I’m CJ. Jujitsu is my game! | 我是CJ 巴西柔术是我的天下 |
[03:34] | Oh, hey, there. I’m Frisco. | 我是弗里斯克 |
[03:36] | I’m a neck snapper! | 我是扭脖子专家 |
[03:38] | Oh, and hello. | 你好啊 |
[03:39] | I am, uh, Julius. | 我是朱利叶斯 |
[03:42] | Uh, Semper Fi. Another marine. | 永远忠诚 我也是海军队员 |
[03:45] | Okay, Pat, it’s me again– Tandy. | 帕特 还是我 坦迪 |
[03:48] | Now, we’re gonna come out. | 我们要出来了 |
[03:49] | Don’t try anything stupid, okay? | 别做蠢事 好吗 |
[03:52] | We’re all heavily armed. | 我们可是全副武装 |
[03:54] | Okay, guys, single file. | 伙计们 一列纵队前进 |
[04:09] | Pat? | 帕特 |
[04:12] | Bud? | 兄弟 |
[04:18] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[04:22] | Pat? | 帕特 |
[04:25] | Taking a little snooze, huh? | 你在打盹儿是吧 |
[04:29] | Pat? | 帕特 |
[04:31] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[04:44] | I guess I should probably say a few words. | 也许我该说点什么 |
[04:53] | Get your hat off! | 把你的帽子摘掉 |
[05:01] | Pat, we had some good times, | 帕特 我们共度了一段美好时光 |
[05:04] | and then at the end there, we had a really quick bad one | 但是在那之后我们又经历了一段糟糕的时光 |
[05:06] | that led to this. | 结果就走到了这一步 |
[05:10] | But even though you turned into | 但即使你最后 |
[05:11] | kind of a monster there at the end, | 变得像个怪物 |
[05:13] | and, you know, you tried to kill my brother, | 你还想杀我哥哥 |
[05:17] | you still deserve a proper burial. | 你还是应该有个体面的葬礼 |
[05:29] | Everybody here? If I could get your attention. | 大家都在吗 听我说 |
[05:32] | Uh, bring it in, take a knee. | 听我说 大家都暂停一下 |
[05:37] | Melissa? Melissa? | 梅丽莎 梅丽莎 |
[05:40] | Uh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:44] | Got something I, uh… I got to say. | 我 我有话要说 |
[05:49] | He dead. | 他死 |
[05:52] | He dead? | 他死 |
[05:53] | He’s dead, or he died. | 应该说他死了 |
[05:56] | In times of grief, | 在悲痛的时候 |
[05:57] | people often abandon the rules of contraction. | 人们往往不顾语法规则 |
[06:02] | Oh, my God, I killed someone. | 天哪 我杀人了 |
[06:04] | Hey, buck up, bud. | 振作点 兄弟 |
[06:06] | You did the right thing. | 你没做错 |
[06:08] | Yeah, you saved us from a ropeable psycho. | 你从一个暴躁的神经病手下救了我们 |
[06:11] | Yeah. You’re a hero, Todd. He was a bad guy. | 是啊 你是个英雄 陶德 他是个坏人 |
[06:15] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:16] | I’m gonna need… need a minute. | 我想 我想冷静一下 |
[06:20] | Oh, way to go, Lewis. | 做得好 路易斯 |
[06:22] | Calling him a hero. | 说他是英雄 |
[06:23] | Read the room, dude! | 懂不懂察言观色啊 老兄 |
[06:48] | Hey, bud. | 伙计 |
[06:54] | You’re really taking this hard. | 我知道这很难接受 |
[06:55] | Tandy, I killed someone! | 坦迪 我杀人了 |
[06:58] | That doesn’t go away, man. | 这是没法抹掉的 兄弟 |
[07:00] | This’ll be with me for the rest of my life. | 我余生都要受此煎熬 |
[07:03] | I’m not sure I know how to live with this. | 我不知道该如何承受 |
[07:06] | Come on, Todd, you don’t mean that. | 别这样 陶德 你也不是有意的 |
[07:08] | I do! | 我是 |
[07:11] | I don’t know how to live with this! | 我不知道该怎么承受 |
[07:25] | Todd? Todd? Todd? Todd? | 陶德 陶德 陶德 陶德 |
[07:27] | Todd? Todd? | 陶德 陶德 |
[07:28] | – What? – Todd? | -什么 -陶德 |
[07:31] | Pat is alive. | 帕特还活着 |
[07:34] | – What? – Yeah, he’s alive. | -什么 -是的 他还活着 |
[07:38] | That can’t be. | 不可能 |
[07:39] | Well, it-it… it be. | 就 就可能 |
[07:41] | But you told everybody he was dead. | 但你跟大家说他死了啊 |
[07:43] | Well, yeah, I told ’em what they needed to hear. | 他们需要听到什么 我就说什么咯 |
[07:46] | You know I do that from time to time. | 你也知道我一直都是这样的啦 |
[07:48] | I mean, how do you think they’d feel if they knew | 你想想 他们要是知道那个神经病还活着 |
[07:49] | some deranged maniac was on the loose? Huh? | 他们会是个什么感受 |
[07:53] | So I didn’t kill him? | 所以说我没害死他咯 |
[07:55] | No. He’s totally alive. | 没 他活得好好的呢 |
[07:57] | In fact, he’s moving around better than I’ve ever seen him. | 事实上 他精神矍铄 活蹦乱跳 |
[07:59] | Just, like, j… hoppin’ around, jumping around. | 就像是 活 蹦 乱 跳 |
[08:02] | – I got to go talk to him. – Yeah. Oh, no, no, no, no. | -我得去和他谈谈 -不不不 |
[08:03] | That’s a bad idea. That’s a bad idea. He’s pissed. | 这样不行的 这样不行的 他气炸了 |
[08:06] | This is my mess, and I got to clean it up. | 我惹的事 我自己要解决掉 |
[08:08] | – I’m gonna do it with or without your blessing, okay? – No… | -不管你同不同意 我都要去 -不 |
[08:10] | Uh, uh, o-okay, okay, | 好吧 好吧 |
[08:13] | okay, yes, yes. Okay, fine, fine. | 好好好 |
[08:15] | But let me go over there first, okay? | 让我先去 好吗 |
[08:17] | You know that Pat and I are buds, so, uh, you know, | 你知道帕特和我是好哥们 所以 |
[08:19] | maybe I can heat up the pool a little before you dive in. | 也许我能先去给你说点好话 |
[08:23] | Yeah, sure, okay. | 好的 当然了 |
[08:26] | Hey, Todd? | 陶德 |
[08:29] | You feel better? | 你好点了吗 |
[08:33] | You know, this is gonna sound selfish, | 我这样说可能显得很自私 |
[08:35] | because Pat’s alive | 因为帕特还活着 |
[08:37] | and the group is in danger, | 我们大家都有生命危险 |
[08:40] | but, yeah, | 但 没错 |
[08:41] | I really do. | 我真的好受多了 |
[08:44] | Good, good. | 很好 很好 |
[08:45] | Okay, I’ll be back very soon. | 我很快就回来 |
[08:48] | And-and, Todd, do not tell the others. | 陶德 别告诉别人 |
[08:55] | Pat? Pat, I’m here with Todd, | 帕特 帕特 我和陶德一起来的 |
[08:58] | like I told you. | 我跟你说过的 |
[09:00] | He’s here to apologize. | 他来道歉 |
[09:03] | Pat! Where’d you go off to, bud? | 帕特 你去哪儿了 兄弟 |
[09:07] | Pat! | 帕特 |
[09:11] | Oh, good God. | 天哪 |
[09:18] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[09:28] | I just talked to him, like, an hour ago, | 我一个小时前才跟他说过话的 |
[09:29] | and he seemed to be cooling down. | 他当时看起来冷静多了 |
[09:32] | Something must’ve set him off. | 肯定有什么激怒了他 |
[09:34] | So crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[09:35] | I mean, what a difference an hour makes. | 这一个小时发生了什么 |
[09:37] | Heck, less than an hour. | 其实还不到一个小时呢 |
[09:38] | 55 minutes. Maybe even 50. | 55分钟而已 也许才50分钟 |
[09:49] | Paint’s wet. | 漆还没干 |
[09:51] | Yep, definitely done within the last hour. | 肯定还不到一个小时 |
[10:00] | Looks like he lit a little incense. | 看来他还焚香了 |
[10:02] | What do these take, like, an hour to burn? | 烧尽这个应该用不到一个小时吧 |
[10:05] | So it must’ve been lit, like, 30 minutes ago. | 所以肯定是半个小时前点燃的 |
[10:08] | So recent. | 不久之前 |
[10:10] | Tandy, look at these. | 坦迪 看这个 |
[10:13] | Oh, my God, let me see that. | 天哪 我看看 |
[10:13] | 多谢了 他讽刺的说 陶德 | |
[10:18] | That ink’s, like, 18, 20 minutes old. | 这墨水才画上去18或者20分钟吧 |
[10:20] | He was just here. | 他刚才还在这里 |
[10:21] | Oh, damn it! What are we gonna do about the others? | 见鬼 我们怎么跟他们说 |
[10:24] | – What do you mean? – They’re gonna want to come back here. | -什么意思 -他们肯定会想回来的 |
[10:27] | – Eh, it’s fine. – No, Tandy, | -没事的 -不 坦迪 |
[10:28] | there is a maniac on the loose, and he is pissed at us. | 有个疯子还在逍遥法外 他生我们的气了 |
[10:31] | Yes, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是啊是啊 |
[10:32] | No, no, no, I see your point. Yes, yes, yes. | 不不不 我明白了 是是是 |
[10:35] | Okay. Uh, oh, how ’bout this, okay? | 好吧 不如这样 |
[10:38] | We stay away for a few days. | 我们离开几天 |
[10:39] | – Right. – Maybe we’ll get lucky and he’ll, you know, come back here | -好 -如果我们走运的话 他就会回来 |
[10:41] | and paint something on the wall saying he sailed off to Hawaii. | 在墙上画别的东西 说他去夏威夷了什么的 |
[10:44] | Wouldn’t it be nice if he did that? | 他要是这样的话 不是很好嘛 |
[10:46] | But, hey, what are the chances? We’ll see. | 但怎么可能呢 我们等着看吧 |
[10:48] | How are we gonna keep ’em | 那我们怎么能既不吓到他们 |
[10:49] | from coming back here without scaring ’em? | 也不让他们回来看呢 |
[10:51] | Easy. Just follow my lead. | 放轻松 听我的 |
[10:54] | Okay, guys, so, uh, I took Todd over to see Pat’s dead body. | 伙计们 我带陶德去看了帕特的尸体 |
[10:58] | You know, desensitize him. | 以毒攻毒 |
[11:00] | And it went great. Right, T? | 效果很好 对吧 T |
[11:02] | Uh, yeah, you bet. | 当然了 |
[11:03] | Y-You know, I, uh… | 你们知道吗 我 |
[11:05] | I-I looked at it, uh, long enough to… | 我看着他 看了很久 |
[11:09] | feel better. | 我感觉好多了 |
[11:10] | Anyway, so I think it might be best | 不管怎样 我觉得接下来的几天 |
[11:12] | to just hunker down here for the next few days. | 还是待在这里会比较好 |
[11:14] | It’s pretty gross over there. | 总待在那里感觉挺难受的 |
[11:16] | It’s like a freakin’ flock of seals | 就像是一群海豹 |
[11:17] | jumped into a wood chipper. | 跳上了一个木头切削机一样恶心 |
[11:19] | I mean, like, every inch of the place is coated in blood and stool. | 那地方布满了鲜血和粪便 |
[11:22] | Right, T? | 对吧 陶 |
[11:23] | Yeah, blood, stool, vomit. | 是的 血 粪便 呕吐物 |
[11:26] | Vomit. Forgot about the vomit. | 呕吐物 这个我忘记说了 |
[11:27] | – Semen. ?- I didn’t see that. | -精液 -这我没看到 |
[11:29] | But, okay, yeah, semen, sure. | 但是 好吧 有精液 |
[11:31] | I don’t care. I want to go home. | 我不管 我想回家 |
[11:32] | I know you do, Care Bear, | 我知道你想回家 小萝萝 |
[11:33] | but I’m gonna have to insist that we stay. | 但我坚持我们先留在这里 |
[11:35] | – I’m making the call here. ?- You know, Tandy, | -这里我说了算 -坦迪 |
[11:37] | I think people can make their own decisions. | 我觉得大家有自己决定的权利 |
[11:40] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[11:41] | Yep. I’m going back. | 是的 我要回去 |
[11:42] | That’s my decision. | 我决定了 |
[11:44] | Yeah, I’m my own person, and I’m going back if Gail goes back. | 是 我自己做主 盖尔回去的话我也回去 |
[11:47] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[11:48] | You’re making a big mistake. No, guys! | 你们大错特错了 大家不要走 |
[11:50] | Please, don’t-don’t go! Listen, | 不要走 听我说 |
[11:52] | Tandy, we got to tell ’em. | 坦迪 我们得告诉他们 |
[11:53] | Tell us what? | 告诉我们什么 |
[11:54] | We… | 我们… |
[11:55] | Tandy! | 坦迪 |
[11:57] | Yeah… | 好… |
[12:00] | We… | 我们… |
[12:02] | Tandy! | 坦迪 |
[12:06] | Guys… | 各位 |
[12:08] | Pat is alive. | 帕特还活着 |
[12:09] | What? ?What? ? | 什么 |
[12:10] | But, Tandy, you told us he was dead! | 坦迪 你明明说他死了 |
[12:12] | Guys, guys, | 各位 |
[12:14] | guys, relax, okay? | 各位 放松好吗 |
[12:16] | Pat is very dead. | 帕特死透了 |
[12:19] | No, Tandy, | 不 坦迪 |
[12:19] | we got to come clean. | 我们得坦白 |
[12:21] | Listen, Tandy lied to you | 听着 坦迪骗了你们 |
[12:22] | because he didn’t want to scare you. | 因为他不想吓到你们 |
[12:24] | But the truth is Pat is alive, | 但事实就是 帕特还活着 |
[12:26] | and he is friggin’ pissed at us. | 而且他特别生我们的气 |
[12:28] | Oh, Lord on high. | 苍天啊 |
[12:29] | Fine, yes, yes, yes, | 好吧 是 没错 |
[12:33] | – w-we have to be honest, right? – Yes. | -我们得坦诚 对吧 -是的 |
[12:35] | Okay, and the truth is… | 好 事实上… |
[12:37] | Pat is alive. | 帕特还活着 |
[12:40] | I don’t understand this game! | 我不明白到底怎么个情况 |
[12:41] | Tandy, which is it? | 坦迪 到底死了还是活着 |
[12:44] | Pat is dead. | 帕特死了 |
[12:45] | – What? ?- He’s alive. | -什么 -他还活着 |
[12:48] | He’s-he’s dead. | 他死了 |
[12:51] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[12:53] | Philip Tandrew Miller, is he alive or is he dead? | 菲利普·坦迪·米勒 他到底活着还是死了 |
[12:59] | Tandy? | 坦迪 |
[13:05] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[13:06] | Oh, bloody hell, Tandy! | 该死 坦迪 |
[13:08] | God, what are we gonna do? What are we gonna do?! | 天啊 我们该怎么办 该怎么办 |
[13:11] | – We need weapons! – Yeah. | -我们需要武器 -对 |
[13:15] | Oh, farts. | 糟了 |
[13:19] | Grab Oscars, Emmys, | 拿上奥斯卡奖杯 艾美奖奖杯 |
[13:21] | Grammys, Golden Globes! | 格莱美奖奖杯 金球奖奖杯 |
[13:22] | Anything that can be turned into a shiv! | 任何能当刀子用的东西 |
[13:24] | Guys, come on, relax! | 各位 别紧张 |
[13:26] | I mean, he’s just one guy! | 他就是一个人而已 |
[13:28] | Just one guy who wants to kill us, you friggin’ dingbat! | 一个想杀了我们所有人的人 你个白痴 |
[13:31] | He doesn’t want to kill us. | 他不想杀我们 |
[13:33] | Tandy, he literally wrote on the wall | 坦迪 他都写在墙上了 |
[13:35] | he wants to cut our heads off and drink our blood! | 他想把我们的头砍下来喝我们的血 |
[13:43] | Melissa? | 梅丽莎 |
[13:48] | Melissa? What are you doing up there? | 梅丽莎 你在上面做什么 |
[13:52] | Oh, I’m just in Cher’s tree | 我就是在雪儿的树上 |
[13:53] | throwing some of Cher’s bocce balls at Cher’s vases. | 把雪儿的木球丢进雪儿的花瓶里 |
[13:58] | Okay, but, hon, I’m-I’m gonna need you to come down, | 好吧 但是亲爱的 我需要你下来 |
[14:01] | because it turns out that Pat is way more alive | 因为我们发现帕特还活着 |
[14:05] | – than previously advertised. – Oh, that’s too bad. | -根本没死 -那就太糟糕了 |
[14:09] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[14:10] | Wait, where you going? | 慢着 你去哪儿 |
[14:11] | To kill him. | 去杀了他 |
[14:14] | I don’t have a gun. | 我没有枪 |
[14:15] | Do you have a gun? ? | 你有枪吗 |
[14:16] | Melissa, are you okay? | 梅丽莎 你还好吧 |
[14:18] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[14:19] | You know, I just worry | 我就是担心你 |
[14:20] | because it’s only been two days since, you know… | 因为两天前你刚… |
[14:23] | Since I killed that guy? | 杀了那个人吗 |
[14:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:26] | Eh, well, don’t worry about me. | 不用担心我 |
[14:28] | I can turn it off like a faucet. | 我可以跟水龙头一样关掉 |
[14:31] | Just like a faucet. | 就跟水龙头一样 |
[14:35] | Carol? | 卡萝尔 |
[14:46] | Tandy. | 坦迪 |
[14:50] | Carol, what are you doing? | 卡萝尔 你在干什么 |
[14:52] | Oh, Tandy, I’m so scared. | 坦迪 我好害怕 |
[14:54] | What if Pat comes here and finds us? | 如果帕特来找到我们怎么办 |
[14:56] | – He’s not going to. – You don’t know that for sure. | -不会的 -你怎么知道 |
[14:59] | Yes, I do, okay? | 我就是知道 |
[15:02] | It’s not possible. | 他不可能回来 |
[15:04] | Anything’s possible if you put your mind to it. | 只要努力 一切皆有可能 |
[15:07] | Not this time. | 这次不可能 |
[15:08] | Here, have a seat. | 你坐下 |
[15:12] | Carol, Pat is dead. | 卡萝尔 帕特死了 |
[15:15] | But… Well, you said he was alive. | 但是 你说他还活着 |
[15:18] | Look, Todd was just so broken up about the whole thing, | 陶德因为这件事崩溃了 |
[15:21] | I had to do something. | 我必须想个办法 |
[15:22] | So I lied to him. | 所以我就跟他撒谎了 |
[15:26] | I’m so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[15:27] | I mean, you blew it on many, many levels. | 虽然你这事做的真是一团糟 |
[15:32] | But your intentions were beyond heroic. | 但你的出发点真是太崇高了 |
[15:35] | But I created such a mess. | 但我把大家搞得一团乱 |
[15:37] | I have no idea what to do now. | 现在我不知道该怎么办了 |
[15:40] | Look, you created a monster here. | 你创造出了一个怪物 |
[15:43] | Yeah? | 是 |
[15:44] | So now you just have to kill it. | 所以现在你只需要杀掉它就行了 |
[15:50] | Oh, good God. | 天啊 |
[15:52] | What, Tandy? | 什么 坦迪 |
[15:58] | Why God, why?! | 天啊 为什么 |
[16:01] | This ends now! | 事情到此结束 |
[16:04] | No, Tandy, | 不 坦迪 |
[16:06] | don’t be a hero. | 不要逞英雄 |
[16:07] | – The baby. – What’s going on? | -孩子 -怎么回事 |
[16:08] | – Tandy, where you going? – The baby! | -坦迪 你去哪里 -孩子 |
[16:10] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[16:13] | There, down at the beach. | 那边 沙滩那边 |
[16:15] | Pat’s come for us, like a bloodthirsty rat | 帕特来找我们了 就跟一个嗜血蝙蝠一样 |
[16:18] | to his pied piper. | 奔向他的魔笛手 |
[16:20] | But Tandy will save us. | 但是坦迪会救我们 |
[16:22] | Be careful, my love. | 小心 亲爱的 |
[16:25] | Tandy approaches. | 坦迪过去了 |
[16:27] | Pat is sadistically calm. | 帕特出奇的冷静 |
[16:30] | Tandy suggests a truce. | 坦迪建议休战 |
[16:31] | Okay, what the hell is this? | 行了 这到底是怎么回事 |
[16:32] | Shh. Just let it play out. | 不要出声 等他们演完 |
[16:34] | I like to see where these things go. | 我想看看事情会怎么发展 |
[16:37] | Diplomacy fails. | 外交失败 |
[16:39] | Tandy delivers a roundhouse kick to the face. | 坦迪一个回旋踢踢到了他的脸 |
[16:42] | Oh! That’s got to sting. | 肯定很疼 |
[16:45] | Tandy is going in for more. | 坦迪又上去了 |
[16:47] | Body blow, body blow. | 一拳 一拳 |
[16:50] | Left hook, uppercut, body blow! | 左勾拳 上钩拳 一记重拳 |
[16:53] | Wait, what’s this? Tandy’s offering to spare Pat’s life. | 慢着 这是什么 坦迪要饶帕特一命 |
[16:57] | He’s extending his hand. | 他伸出了他的手 |
[16:58] | What a gentleman. | 太绅士了 |
[17:00] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[17:01] | Oh, no! He’s thrown Tandy to the ground. | 不好 他把坦迪摔到地上了 |
[17:04] | An epic battle! | 史诗般的战役 |
[17:07] | The baby! | 孩子 |
[17:09] | Tandy, no! | 坦迪 不 |
[17:11] | Use your strength! | 拿出你的力气 |
[17:13] | Pat’s going for the eyes. | 帕特在攻击坦迪的眼睛 |
[17:14] | He’s poking Tandy’s eyes. | 他在戳坦迪的眼睛 |
[17:16] | With what will he use | 这让他用什么 |
[17:17] | to look at our precious baby? | 来看我们珍贵的小宝宝 |
[17:20] | Pat’s on top. Now Tandy’s on top, | 帕特到上面了 现在坦迪到上面了 |
[17:22] | and it looks like he’s there to stay. | 看起来他稳住战局了 |
[17:24] | There will be no mercy this time. | 这次他不会轻饶他了 |
[17:27] | Tandy grabs the hacksaw. | 坦迪拿起了钢锯 |
[17:29] | He’s gonna give it to Pat. | 他要用钢锯锯帕特了 |
[17:31] | He’s gonna let Pat know | 他要让帕特知道 |
[17:33] | that he will be judged on a different plane. | 他会受到不同水准的审判 |
[17:36] | He’s finishing him. | 他要了结他 |
[17:38] | So much blood, rivers of blood! | 好多血 血流成河 |
[17:41] | Oh, there’s no coming back from this one, Pat. | 这次你肯定死透了 帕特 |
[17:44] | This is it for you, Pat. | 你死定了 帕特 |
[17:47] | He’s done it! | 他成功了 |
[17:48] | Oh, God, yes! He’s done it! | 天啊 他成功了 |
[17:53] | Pat’s dead! Pat’s dead. | 帕特死了 帕特死了 |
[18:07] | What the hell was that? | 刚才怎么回事 |
[18:08] | Well, I think it was pretty self-explanatory. | 我觉得这就不言自明了吧 |
[18:10] | I took care of beeswax. | 我搞定了我们的敌人 |
[18:11] | – Three cheers for Tandy, huh? – Oh, Carol. | -为坦迪欢呼三声好吗 -卡萝尔 |
[18:13] | Hip, hip, huzzah! Huzzah! | 坦迪万岁 |
[18:15] | Hip, hip, huzzah! Join in, Huzzah! join in. | 坦迪万岁 坦迪万岁 一起来 |
[18:18] | Hip, hip, huzzah! Huzzah. | 坦迪万岁 |
[18:20] | That was not Pat. | 那不是帕特 |
[18:22] | Yeah, that was fake. | 对 那是假的 |
[18:23] | How do you know? | 你们怎么知道 |
[18:24] | Pretty sure Pat’s body’s not made of foam. | 我很确定帕特的身体不是泡沫做的 |
[18:26] | We don’t know everything about everyone. | 我们并非知晓任何一个人的一切 |
[18:29] | Yeah, come on. The threat is over. | 对 拜托 威胁没有了 |
[18:31] | Now can we just move on? | 现在我们能继续好好生后了吗 |
[18:33] | Damn it, Tandy, I’ve had enough of this. | 该死 坦迪 我受够了 |
[18:35] | And I’ve had enough of you. | 我也受够你了 |
[18:36] | You shut the hell up! | 你给我闭嘴 |
[18:38] | Just shut your stupid mouth | 你马上给我闭嘴 |
[18:40] | and you listen to me for a change! | 好好听我说 |
[18:43] | Do we look like idiots? | 我们看起来像白痴吗 |
[18:47] | Tandy. | 坦迪 |
[18:49] | Do we look like idiots? | 我们看起来像白痴吗 |
[18:55] | No. | 不像 |
[18:56] | Then why do you treat us like idiots? | 那你为什么像对待白痴一样对待我们 |
[19:01] | Now, just know | 你要知道 |
[19:03] | that we all already know the answer to this. | 我们都已经知道答案了 |
[19:06] | But I want to hear you say it. | 但我想听你亲口说出来 |
[19:10] | Was that Pat? | 那是帕特吗 |
[19:15] | No. | 不是 |
[19:17] | Is Pat alive? | 帕特还活着吗 |
[19:21] | No. | 没有 |
[19:23] | So what possible reason do you have | 所以你为什么 |
[19:25] | to lie to us like this? | 那样骗我们 |
[19:33] | I killed him, didn’t I? | 我杀了他 对吗 |
[19:53] | I didn’t want you to have to live with that. | 我不想让你背负着那个生活 |
[20:00] | Thank you, buddy. | 谢谢 哥们 |
[20:03] | That’s the nicest thing anybody’s ever done for me. | 这是别人为我做过的最美好的事了 |
[20:31] | So, I really wanted you guys | 我真的想让你们 |
[20:32] | to feel the essence of Pat here, you know? | 感受到帕特的存在 |
[20:34] | Get into his psyche. | 感受他的精神 |
[20:36] | So this was all you? | 这都是你弄的吗 |
[20:38] | Yeah. | 是 |
[20:39] | It’s pretty good, huh? | 是不是很棒 |
[20:41] | See, I even, uh, misspelled the word “Totally.” | 我都把”完全”那个单词拼错了 |
[20:43] | Threw two Ls in there. | 在里面写了两个L |
[20:45] | No, that’s spelled correctly. | 不 两个L是对的 |
[20:47] | Tandy, did you take a dump in the… | 坦迪 你把屎拉在了… |
[20:49] | Yeah. | 是 |
[20:52] | You know, Tandy, | 坦迪 |
[20:53] | you could have just told Todd you came back to the house, | 你可以直接告诉陶德你回来这里 |
[20:56] | saw Pat alive, and killed him yourself. | 看到帕特还活着 然后你把他杀了 |
[21:00] | Yeah. | 是 |
[21:01] | How’d you get rid of the boat? Did you sink it? | 船你怎么处理的 弄沉了吗 |
[21:05] | What? | 什么 |
[21:10] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[21:21] | He gone. | 他不见了 |