| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:20] | I put Gordon away. I don’t need him anymore. | 我把戈登扔掉了 我再也不需要他了 | 
| [00:23] | She murdered someone, | 她杀了一个人 | 
| [00:25] | and I don’t think she’s processing it. | 我觉得她还无法接受 | 
| [00:29] | We need to get out of here. This place is a nightmare. | 我们得离开这里 这里就是个噩梦 | 
| [00:31] | I can’t live like this anymore! | 这日子没法过了 | 
| [00:34] | I’m leaving tomorrow! | 我明天就走 | 
| [00:35] | – Me, too! ? – I’ll go with you! | -还有我 -我跟你走 | 
| [00:38] | Where to? | 去哪里 | 
| [00:45] | This is your captain, Tandy Miller. | 我是你们的队长 坦迪·米勒 | 
| [00:47] | We are now officially out of Los Angeles. | 我们已经正式离开洛杉矶了 | 
| [00:49] | We got a brand-spankin’-new 1986 prison bus, | 我们驾驶着一辆崭新的1986年款囚车 | 
| [00:53] | and we are 300 miles from San Francisco. | 我们离圣弗朗西斯科有300英里远 | 
| [00:58] | Over. | 完毕 | 
| [01:00] | I’m gonna need another pee break. Over. | 我要再小解一次 完毕 | 
| [01:02] | – No! – No! | -不 -不 | 
| [01:04] | – No! – Boo! | -不 -切 | 
| [01:05] | You just peed, like, ten minutes ago. | 你十分钟前才刚刚尿过好吗 | 
| [01:07] | Got a baby sitting on my bladder. | 我的膀胱上坐着一个小孩呢 | 
| [01:09] | Sorry not sorry. Over. | 抱歉我一点都不抱歉 完毕 | 
| [01:11] | Carol, I’m a month further along than you, | 卡萝尔 我孕期比你还长一个月 | 
| [01:13] | and I don’t have to pee as much. | 我可没像你这么频繁的小便 | 
| [01:15] | This is not the time for petty jealousy, Erica. Over. | 现在还嫉妒我就不合时宜了艾瑞卡 完毕 | 
| [01:19] | Hey, I haven’t heard from Gail in a while. | 盖尔怎么一直不说话 | 
| [01:21] | Hey, Gail-bird, you out there? | 盖尔宝贝 你怎么样 | 
| [01:24] | How’s that self-driving car treating you? | 那辆自动驾驶的车怎么样 | 
| [01:51] | She overheat, or what? | 这是发动机过热了还是怎么 | 
| [01:56] | Son of a bitch! | 贱人 | 
| [01:57] | Heel! Heel! | 停 停 | 
| [02:00] | Bad car! How dare you disobey me! | 臭车 你竟敢违背我的命令 | 
| [02:03] | No luck with these self-driving cars. | 这些自动驾驶的车有毒 | 
| [02:07] | My friggin’ accordion was in there! | 我的手风琴还在里面呢 | 
| [02:10] | Are you gonna be able to save her? | 你能救救她吗 | 
| [02:12] | I have absolutely no idea. | 我不知道 | 
| [02:13] | Here, let me get in there, huh? | 来吧 让我检查一下 | 
| [02:16] | Let me give her a look-aroo. | 让我仔细检查一下她 | 
| [02:18] | Don’t you need some tools? | 你不需要工具的吗 | 
| [02:20] | Well, I’m already using the biggest tool there is. | 我这不正用着最大的工具吗 | 
| [02:23] | The human brain. | 人脑 | 
| [02:25] | Very hot. Very hot. | 好烫 非常烫 | 
| [02:28] | Went for the same place, would you believe it. Gurg. | 我手又伸到同一个地方去了 你能信吗 哼 | 
| [02:32] | Has not cooled down yet. | 还没有冷却下来 | 
| [02:34] | That’s gonna blister. | 你手会起水泡的 | 
| [02:35] | Blister? Hardly knew ‘er. | 水泡吗 我都不认识它 | 
| [02:37] | But, yes, it is. | 但是 大概是会起吧 | 
| [02:42] | Oh. Hey. | 你好啊 | 
| [02:44] | You packed Gordon. | 你把戈登也打包了 | 
| [02:46] | Well, I… | 我 | 
| [02:47] | – Yeah. – I see. | -是啊 -我明白了 | 
| [02:49] | I d… I did. I packed Gordon. | 没错 我确实把戈登也打包带着了 | 
| [02:51] | So what’s the deal? You usin’ again? | 怎么呢 你又用上他了 | 
| [02:53] | What is it to you, actually? | 这关你什么事了 | 
| [02:54] | You have another girlfriend, Todd. | 你有女朋友了 陶德 | 
| [02:56] | Yeah, but this is a hunk of plastic. | 但这就是一堆塑胶啊 | 
| [02:58] | You know, it’s just weird. | 就是很奇怪 | 
| [02:59] | You better watch your step there, Dudley, | 你最好小心点 达德利 | 
| [03:01] | ’cause you’re about to dip your toes in a gator pond. | 因为你这是把脚伸到鳄鱼池里 | 
| [03:03] | – I see. – I mean, you haven’t exactly | -我明白了 -自从你 | 
| [03:05] | been available to me ever since you been running around | 一直追着那个疯子后面跑之后 | 
| [03:08] | after a crazy person. | 你就基本没什么时间陪我 | 
| [03:09] | Come on, Gail, “Crazy” Is a little harsh, don’t you think? | 别这样 盖尔 疯子有点过了 不是吗 | 
| [03:12] | Is it? | 是吗 | 
| [03:14] | Melissa! | 梅丽莎 | 
| [03:17] | Are you just getting your steps in, hon? | 你在锻炼吗 亲爱的 | 
| [03:18] | I’m just stretching my legs. Been in the car for so long. | 我就是做做腿部拉伸 在车里待太久了 | 
| [03:21] | See? She just needed to stretch her legs– totally normal. | 看吧 她就是拉伸一下 很正常的 | 
| [03:24] | Got to be alert. Never know where it’s gonna come from. | 随时保持警惕 谁知道它会从哪里冒出来 | 
| [03:27] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 等等 等等 | 
| [03:30] | Where’s what’s gonna come from? | 什么从哪里冒出来 | 
| [03:32] | If I knew that, I wouldn’t have to be running. | 我要是知道的话 还跑个什么劲 | 
| [03:36] | Yeah. Totally normal. | 是啊 可正常了 | 
| [03:45] | Hey. How’d it go with the eliminator? | 代电池修好了吗 | 
| [03:48] | She dead. | 死了 | 
| [03:50] | Yep. Gave it all my lovin’, | 没错 我全心全意的爱着她 | 
| [03:52] | all my hugs and kisses, too, | 亲过她也抱过她 | 
| [03:54] | but looks like we’re gonna have to eliminate ‘er | 但似乎我们只能终结掉她了 | 
| [03:56] | from the rest of the trip. | 她不能参与剩下的行程了 | 
| [03:58] | Sad boom. | 真伤感 | 
| [03:59] | Who wants snacks? | 有人想吃零食吗 | 
| [04:01] | Ah, look at that! | 看呐 | 
| [04:03] | Since we weren’t gonna make it | 因为我们明天 | 
| [04:04] | to our final destination till tomorrow, | 才能到达最终目的地 | 
| [04:06] | I thought I’d treat us with a Golden Gate Bridge | 我觉得可以让大家今晚吃一顿 | 
| [04:09] | made out of Twizzlers tonight. | 扭扭糖做的金门大桥大餐 | 
| [04:11] | – Carol. – Wowee. | -卡萝尔 -真棒 | 
| [04:12] | What are all these jelly beans? | 这些软心糖豆是什么 | 
| [04:13] | Oh. Those are jumpers. | 这些是跳桥的人 | 
| [04:17] | I like to show the realistic side. | 我想展现现实的一面 | 
| [04:19] | Number one place to commit suicide– | 自杀的头号宝地 | 
| [04:22] | because… it’s so beautiful! | 因为 它太美了 | 
| [04:25] | Oh! Carol, what the hell? | 卡萝尔 这到底是什么 | 
| [04:28] | These are not jelly beans. | 这些根本不是软心糖豆 | 
| [04:29] | Oh, technically, they are. | 某种意义上 是的 | 
| [04:30] | They’re adzuki beans dipped in petroleum jelly. | 这是浸过凡士林的小红豆 | 
| [04:34] | That’s disgusting! | 太恶心了 | 
| [04:37] | Please, can we just get to San Francisco already? | 我们能启程去圣弗朗西斯科了吗 | 
| [04:40] | Amen to that. | 同意 | 
| [04:41] | Look, we’ve been through a lot. | 我们经历了很多事情 | 
| [04:42] | I think we’re all coming apart at the seams a little bit. | 我们最近都有点情绪崩溃 | 
| [04:45] | Ah, my fingers are Bugles! | 我的手指是妙脆角 | 
| [04:49] | I’m eating my fingers. | 我在吃我的手指 | 
| [04:51] | It’s okay, sweetheart. | 没关系的 亲爱的 | 
| [04:52] | Look, being on the road is just stressful. | 到处奔走确实压力很大 | 
| [04:54] | That’s why so many rock and roll marriages | 所以很多摇滚夫妇 | 
| [04:56] | don’t go the distance. | 没法白头到老 | 
| [04:58] | Circus performers, too. | 马戏团的演员也是如此 | 
| [05:00] | Yeah. I once drove cross country with my partner. | 是啊 我曾经和我的伙伴环游全国 | 
| [05:03] | We thought it would be a fun vacation, but, uh… | 我们本以为这会很有趣 但是 | 
| [05:05] | it was the worst. | 那其实糟透了 | 
| [05:07] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, Lewis. | 等等 路易斯 | 
| [05:08] | You went on vacay with your business partner? | 你和工作伙伴一起旅游吗 | 
| [05:11] | No, Tandy, I was talking about my lover. | 不 坦迪 我说的是我的爱人 | 
| [05:14] | You were lovers with your business partner? | 你的工作伙伴就是你的爱人啊 | 
| [05:17] | Talk about taboo! | 这绝对是一大禁忌啊 | 
| [05:19] | You never mix business with pleasure, bud. | 千万别把工作和娱乐混到一起 兄弟 | 
| [05:21] | You know better than that. | 你很清楚的 | 
| [05:23] | I was not business partners with my lover. | 我的工作伙伴不是我的爱人 | 
| [05:25] | Then who is your business partner? | 那你的工作伙伴是谁 | 
| [05:26] | I don’t have a business partner. | 我没有工作伙伴 | 
| [05:28] | But you just said you had a partner. | 你刚才不还说你有一个伙伴吗 | 
| [05:29] | Did you mean “pardner”? You a cowboy? | 你难道说的是”伙计” 你是牛仔吗 | 
| [05:32] | No, Tandy. I’m gay. | 不是 坦迪 我是同性恋 | 
| [05:37] | You were gay. | 你曾经是同性恋 | 
| [05:38] | Am gay. Currently. | 现在也是 还是 | 
| [05:42] | Current. | 现在 | 
| [05:43] | Gay. | 是同性恋 | 
| [05:46] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 | 
| [05:48] | Guys, are you hearing this? | 伙计们 你们听到了吗 | 
| [05:51] | Yeah. | 听到了 | 
| [05:51] | – Yep, yep. – We did. | -听到了 -没错 | 
| [05:53] | He’s gay. | 他是同性恋 | 
| [05:55] | I mean, we have a gay population! | 我们中有同性恋诶 | 
| [05:56] | You know, I was pumped when you were just Asian. | 你是亚洲人我就已经很激动了 | 
| [05:58] | But a gay Asian? | 你可是亚洲同性恋啊 | 
| [06:00] | Hey, that checks off two boxes for us. | 这填补了我们两项空白 | 
| [06:02] | And how perfect that we’re going to San Francisco. | 我们要去圣弗朗西斯科真是太棒了 | 
| [06:04] | The stars aligned! | 这真是太巧了 | 
| [06:05] | Yeah, I’ve actually never been there, so… | 我其实还从没去过那里 所以 | 
| [06:08] | You have not been to San Francisco? | 你竟然没去过圣弗朗西斯科 | 
| [06:10] | Get outta town. | 不可能吧 | 
| [06:12] | You know, it’s famously homosexual. | 那里简直是同性恋之都啊 | 
| [06:14] | No slouch in the Asian department, either. | 亚洲人里可没有懒汉 | 
| [06:16] | I’m aware, Tandy. | 我知道 坦迪 | 
| [06:17] | You’re aware? | 你知道吗 | 
| [06:18] | I thought your name was Lewis. Boom. | 我还以为你叫路易斯呢 哈哈 | 
| [06:20] | You’ll love ‘Frisco. Oh, he’ll love ‘Frisco. | 你一定会喜欢那里的 他会喜欢那里的 | 
| [06:24] | Lewis is gay. | 路易斯是同性恋 | 
| [06:26] | Awesome. | 太棒了 | 
| [06:29] | What a wonderful turn of events. | 真是个美妙的转折啊 | 
| [06:30] | My first gay friend. | 我第一个同性恋朋友 | 
| [06:32] | I mean, when I look at our little caravan here, | 看看我们这小货车 | 
| [06:35] | it’s hard not to think about how Noah must have felt | 我总是忍不住想诺亚在往方舟上装东西的时候 | 
| [06:37] | when he was loading up that ark. | 是个什么心情 | 
| [06:39] | I mean, we got a real Benetton ad going here. | 这不就是显示版的贝纳通广告吗 | 
| [06:43] | We’re creating a new society, | 我们在创建新社会 | 
| [06:46] | and I couldn’t think of a better place | 我觉得没有比圣弗朗西斯科 | 
| [06:47] | to do that than San Francisco. | 更适合做这件事的地方了 | 
| [06:49] | Well, San Francisco’s ears must be burning, | 圣弗朗西斯科肯定感受到我们在说它了 | 
| [06:51] | ’cause it’s right up ahead. | 因为它就在前方了 | 
| [06:54] | Folks, this is your captain, Tandy Miller, speaking. | 大家好 我是你们的队长 坦迪·米勒 | 
| [06:56] | We’re in our final descent. | 我们已经抵达最后一个下坡 | 
| [06:58] | Y’all ready to get your San Fran on? | 准备好摇摆了吗 | 
| [07:00] | Oh, yeah! Yeah! | 当然 | 
| [07:02] | The home of Alcatraz, Coit Tower, | 恶魔岛 科伊特塔之家 | 
| [07:05] | and, of course, Lombard Street, | 当然还有世界上 | 
| [07:06] | the least straight street in the world. | 最弯的一条路 朗伯德街 | 
| [07:08] | Lookin’ at you, Lewis. | 我在说你哟 路易斯 | 
| [07:10] | Be on the lookout for Tony Bennett’s heart, | 注意寻找托尼·班尼特的心脏 | 
| [07:12] | for legend has told he left it somewhere within city limits. | 因为传说他把心脏丢在了城市边缘之内 | 
| [07:15] | Now put some flowers in your hair, ’cause here it is. | 在头上簪朵花吧 因为我们到了 | 
| [07:19] | The city by the bay! | 海湾之城 | 
| [07:20] | Beautiful San Francisco! | 美丽的圣弗朗西斯科 | 
| [07:34] | Oh, farts. | 见鬼 | 
| [07:40] | Well, this is just great. | 这可真是太棒了 | 
| [07:42] | No, it’s not great, Gail! | 不 这一点也不棒 盖尔 | 
| [07:45] | This is where we’re supposed to go, and now it’s all burnt. | 那可是我们的目的地 结果已经是一片废墟 | 
| [07:48] | Fire must’ve started and I guess there was no one to put it out. | 肯定是起火了 然后没有人灭火 | 
| [07:51] | How do you think it happened? | 你觉得火是怎么烧起来的呢 | 
| [07:52] | You know, lightning, friction from a severe sandstorm, | 闪电咯 沙尘暴带来的巨大摩擦力咯 | 
| [07:55] | fire ants, certainly natural causes. | 火蚁咯 肯定是自然成因 | 
| [07:59] | 两年前 严禁抽烟 爆竹公司 | |
| [08:01] | * If you’re going to San Francisco * | *如果你要去圣弗朗西斯科* | 
| [08:06] | * Make sure to set off all the fireworks * | *一定要点燃爆竹厂里的* | 
| [08:09] | * In a fireworks factory. * | *所有爆竹* | 
| [08:12] | Now, that is a fireworks show. | 这才叫烟花秀 | 
| [08:18] | Mother Nature can be so cruel. | 自然母亲有时候也会如此残酷 | 
| [08:20] | Sorry, Lewis. | 抱歉 路易斯 | 
| [08:20] | Tandy, again, I have no ties to San Francisco. | 坦迪 我再说一次 圣弗朗西斯科和我没关系 | 
| [08:23] | Attaboy, rip it off like a Band-Aid. | 好啊 就像撕掉邦迪一样撕掉这标签 | 
| [08:26] | Well, what do we do now? | 我们现在该怎么办 | 
| [08:27] | God, we’ve got to get back | 老天哪 我们又得回到 | 
| [08:28] | in the damn cars again, don’t we? | 那该死的车里了 对吧 | 
| [08:30] | Okay, here’s what we’re gonna do. | 我们这样吧 | 
| [08:32] | Just think of a place that has all the things we loved | 想想哪个地方有我们所爱的 | 
| [08:34] | about San Francisco: the Golden Gate Bridge, | 圣弗朗西斯科的一切 金门大桥 | 
| [08:36] | a prison island, world’s curviest street. | 监狱岛 全世界最弯的街 | 
| [08:39] | Okay, listen to yourselves. | 听听你们说的话 | 
| [08:41] | It’s not up to us. | 这不由我们决定 | 
| [08:42] | I mean, did Noah load up his ark | 诺亚往方舟上装东西的时候 | 
| [08:44] | and decide where he was gonna land? | 有决定过要在哪里着陆吗 | 
| [08:46] | No. | 没有 | 
| [08:47] | We don’t choose the place. | 不是我们选择目的地 | 
| [08:49] | The place chooses us. | 而是目的地选择我们 | 
| [08:51] | So why don’t we just get back in our arks, | 不如我们重新回到我们的方舟里面 | 
| [08:53] | and see where the flood takes us? | 看看洪水会把我们带到哪里 | 
| [08:55] | I’m guessing you think you’re Noah? | 那你是觉得自己就是诺亚咯 | 
| [08:58] | I’m certainly not one of the jackasses, | 我肯定不是这样的混球 | 
| [09:00] | if that’s what you’re implying. | 如果你是这个意思的话 | 
| [09:02] | It was. | 我就是这个意思 | 
| [09:03] | Can we go? | 我们能出发了吗 | 
| [09:04] | This ash is messing with my sinusitis. | 这灰尘弄得我鼻窦炎都要犯了 | 
| [09:07] | So, wait. We’re just gonna drive around aimlessly? | 等等 我们就这样漫无目的的到处走吗 | 
| [09:10] | Who’s Aimless Lee | 谁是艾穆利斯·李 | 
| [09:10] | and why would we drive him around, huh? | 我们为什么要带他到处走[同音] | 
| [09:12] | Boom. | 哈哈 | 
| [09:13] | Okay, I’m riding with Lewis. | 好吧 我要和路易斯一辆车 | 
| [09:15] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 出发吧 | 
| [09:16] | Let’s hit the road. | 我们上路吧 | 
| [09:18] | I like it burned. | 我还挺喜欢这一片灰烬的样子的 | 
| [09:23] | * Touching me * | *触摸我* | 
| [09:25] | * Touching you * | *触摸你* | 
| [09:29] | * Sweet Caroline * | *可爱的卡洛琳* | 
| [09:32] | Take it, Lewis! | 到你了 路易斯 | 
| [09:36] | * Good times never felt so * | *美好时光为何* | 
| [09:39] | * Goo… * | *如此美妙* | 
| [09:40] | So good! So good! So good! | 如此美妙 如此美妙 如此美妙 | 
| [09:44] | * I’ve been inclined… * | *我一直想* | 
| [09:46] | Lew? | 路 | 
| [09:47] | I-Is there a dial to turn the music down? | 有转盘能把音乐音量调小吗 | 
| [09:51] | One music turned down, coming at you. | 降低音量 这就为您服务 | 
| [09:53] | * To believe in… * | *想要相信* | 
| [10:01] | This is fun. | 太有趣了 | 
| [10:09] | You’re thinking about him, aren’t you? | 你在想他 对吧 | 
| [10:12] | Hells bells, Todd. | 我的天哪 陶德 | 
| [10:13] | Are we still on this? | 这事还有完没完了 | 
| [10:15] | Yeah, we’re still on this. You’re not over him, are you? | 没完 你一直没忘掉他 不是吗 | 
| [10:17] | You are such an emotional minefield. | 你真是情绪多变又记仇 | 
| [10:19] | Well, thank you for the assessment. | 谢谢你这样评价我 | 
| [10:21] | That means so much coming from someone as perfect as you. | 这话从完美的你口中说出 真是意义重大 | 
| [10:24] | Well, thank you for finally acknowledging my perfection. | 谢谢你终于认识到我的完美了 | 
| [10:26] | Well, you know, you acknowledge it yourself | 你一直以来都认识到 | 
| [10:28] | so much all the time, I figured, why not? | 你自己的完美了 我只好附和咯 | 
| [10:30] | – How did it feel? – Oh, it felt great. | -感觉如何 -很爽 | 
| [10:31] | – Well, good for you. – No, good for you. | -那你很棒啊 -不 你很棒 | 
| [10:33] | – Oh, good for us. – ?Good for us! | -我们很棒 -我们很棒 | 
| [10:41] | – Sorry. – ?Sorry. | -抱歉 -抱歉 | 
| [10:53] | Want to play a game of I Spy? | 你想玩”找东西”游戏吗 | 
| [10:56] | I’m gonna take a nap. | 我要睡一会儿 | 
| [10:58] | I spy something very trustworthy. | 我看到了值得信赖的东西 | 
| [11:02] | It has hair. | 它有头发 | 
| [11:04] | That hair is black. | 黑色的头发 | 
| [11:07] | It is conventionally handsome. | 传统来看 它很英俊 | 
| [11:11] | I do not see color, but it is Asian. | 虽然没颜色 但它是亚洲的 | 
| [11:16] | It is fake snoring. | 它正在假装打鼾 | 
| [11:18] | It is having much more fun than it’s letting on. | 它自己玩得非常开心 | 
| [11:22] | You give up? | 你放弃吗 | 
| [11:24] | Lewis? | 路易斯 | 
| [11:25] | Lewis? | 路易斯 | 
| [11:27] | Lewis. | 路易斯 | 
| [11:30] | Lewis. | 路易斯 | 
| [11:32] | It was your seatbelt! | 是你的安全带啦 | 
| [11:35] | Jk. | 开玩笑 | 
| [11:37] | It was you. | 是你 | 
| [11:40] | I’m burning up. | 我快热死了 | 
| [11:41] | Could you hit the AC please? | 能打开空调吗 | 
| [11:43] | Really? I’m freezing. | 真的吗 我要冻死了 | 
| [11:44] | Freezing? | 冻死 | 
| [11:46] | Well, must be from heat poisoning. | 肯定是因为热过头了 | 
| [11:48] | So, if you could just AC me, full blast. | 能把空调给我开足吗 谢谢 | 
| [11:51] | I’m sorry, but I think that this is a fair temperature. | 抱歉 但我觉得这个温度刚刚好 | 
| [11:54] | Well, should be nice and warm for you down there in hell. | 地狱里应该温暖如春 刚好适合你 | 
| [11:56] | Okay, what’s that supposed to mean? | 你这话什么意思 | 
| [11:58] | Just that when the day of reckoning comes, | 最后审判日的时候 | 
| [11:59] | I don’t think Peter, Paul or Mary will look too kindly | 我觉得彼得 保罗或玛丽不会喜欢 | 
| [12:02] | on the fact that you denied air conditioning | 你拒绝了一个怀孕的女人 | 
| [12:04] | to a pregnant woman. | 要开空调的请求 | 
| [12:05] | I’m pregnant, too! | 我也怀孕了 | 
| [12:06] | Oh, well, start acting like it! | 那你就有个孕妇的样子好吗 | 
| [12:08] | Oh, you want AC? | 你想开空调吗 | 
| [12:10] | Oh, what gave you that idea? | 什么让你这么想的 | 
| [12:11] | Here, take it! Suck it down! | 给你开 享受吧 | 
| [12:18] | This is Carol’s fault for running the AC full blast. | 这都怪卡萝尔想开足空调 | 
| [12:21] | Yeah, well, Tandy’s the idiot | 是坦迪白痴 | 
| [12:23] | who picked 30-year-old novelty cars for a road trip. | 挑一辆30年的古董车长途旅行 | 
| [12:26] | They’re American treasures, Gail. | 那都是美国的宝贝 盖尔 | 
| [12:28] | Okay, okay, okay. | 行了行了 | 
| [12:28] | Todd, Todd. Okay, look. | 陶德 行了 听着 | 
| [12:30] | Uh, w-we’re all a little tired and snippy, | 我们都有点累了 所以很暴躁 | 
| [12:32] | so let’s switch up the mojo a little bit. | 所以大家都冷静一点 | 
| [12:34] | Remember, we still got two cars, | 我们仍然还有两辆车 | 
| [12:36] | so if there’s anyone you don’t want to ride with, | 所以如果有谁不想跟谁坐一辆车 | 
| [12:38] | just hop in the other car. | 那只要坐另一辆就行了 | 
| [12:51] | I am so glad to not be in the same car as Tandy. | 不跟坦迪坐一辆车真是太开心了 | 
| [12:53] | If I had to ride with him, I would literally kill myself, | 如果让我跟他坐一辆车 我真会自杀的 | 
| [12:56] | and probably take others with me. | 还有可能让其他人给我垫背 | 
| [13:04] | Come on. | 拜托 | 
| [13:09] | This is great, huh? | 这样真棒啊 对吧 | 
| [13:12] | I mean, Noah didn’t have a bunch of arks, he had one ark. | 诺亚没有很多方舟 就只有一个 | 
| [13:15] | And this is exactly like that. | 这样才对 | 
| [13:17] | We’re on a frickin’ prison bus. | 这是辆囚车 | 
| [13:20] | Eh, it’s all a matter of perspective, really. | 其实只是看事物的角度问题 | 
| [13:22] | You know, to me, feels like we’re the Partridge Family. | 在我看来 这就像我们是”帕曲吉一家”一样 | 
| [13:25] | * On the first day of travel, my true love gave to me * | *旅行第一天 我的真爱给了我* | 
| [13:29] | * A Partridge Family prison bus * | *一辆帕曲吉一家式的囚车* | 
| [13:32] | * On the second day of travel * | *旅行第二天* | 
| [13:34] | * My true love gave to me… * | *我的真爱给了我* | 
| [13:39] | * Nine Matt Lauers, eight Katie Courics * | *九个马特·劳厄尔 八个凯蒂·库里克* | 
| [13:41] | * Seven Al Rokers, six Savannah Guthries * | *七个艾尔·罗柯 六个萨瓦娜·格思里* | 
| [13:44] | * Five Hoda Kotbs… * | *五个欧塔·卡比* | 
| [13:48] | I don’t understand the connection! | 这有什么联系 | 
| [13:49] | * Four Willie Geists, three Cokie Roberts * | *四个威利·吉斯特 三个酷奇·罗伯特* | 
| [13:51] | * Two Willard Scotts * | *两个维拉德·斯科特* | 
| [13:52] | * And a Partridge Family prison bus * | *还有一辆”帕曲吉一家”式囚车* | 
| [13:56] | * On the tenth day of… * | *第十天的时候…* | 
| [13:57] | Okay, that’s enough, Tandy! | 行了 够了 坦迪 | 
| [13:58] | You don’t like my song? | 你不喜欢我的歌吗 | 
| [14:00] | Sorry, bud, I hate it. | 抱歉 伙计 太难听了 | 
| [14:00] | What’s the connection? | 这有什么联系 | 
| [14:01] | I don’t understand. Explain the connection. | 我不明白 你解释一下其中的联系 | 
| [14:08] | Oopeedoo. | 糟了 | 
| [14:11] | Good God. | 苍天 | 
| [14:12] | Tell me you didn’t forget to gas it up. | 告诉我你没有忘记加油 | 
| [14:15] | I didn’t forget to gas it up. | 我没有忘记加油 | 
| [14:17] | Then what happened? | 那是怎么回事 | 
| [14:18] | I forgot to gas it up. | 我忘记加油了 | 
| [14:19] | Then why did you just say you didn’t forget? | 那你刚才为什么说你没忘 | 
| [14:21] | ‘Cause I told him to tell me he didn’t forget to gas it up. | 因为我让他告诉我他没有忘记加油 | 
| [14:24] | I walked right into it. | 我中了他的计 | 
| [14:25] | My bizzle. My bad. | 是我不好 我的错 | 
| [14:27] | But, hey, there is a bright side to this. | 但是这事也有好的一方面 | 
| [14:28] | I mean, you all were very recently complaining | 你们不是才刚抱怨过 | 
| [14:30] | that you hated riding in these cars, huh? | 特别讨厌坐这辆车吗 | 
| [14:38] | * On the tenth day of travel… * | *旅行第十天的时候…* | 
| [14:39] | – Shut up! – That’s enough, Tandy! | -闭嘴 -行了 坦迪 | 
| [14:44] | * Sweet Caro… * | *甜美的卡萝…* | 
| [14:47] | So it’s all songs. Okay, my bizzle. | 都是歌 好吧 我不好 | 
| [14:50] | Oh, my God! I’m dying! | 天啊 我要死了 | 
| [14:53] | And, Tandy, if you say, “You’re dying? | 坦迪 如果你说”你要死了 | 
| [14:55] | I thought your name was Erica,” | 你不是叫艾瑞卡吗” | 
| [14:56] | I’m gonna punch you in the face! | 我一定会朝你脸上狠揍一拳 | 
| [14:58] | You’re gonna punch you in the face? | 你要朝你脸上狠揍一拳吗 | 
| [14:59] | I thought your name was Erica. Boom. | 你不是叫艾瑞卡吗 哈哈 | 
| [15:01] | – What? You specifically told me to… – ?No! Shut up! | -怎么 你特别告诉我 -你闭嘴 | 
| [15:02] | Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴 | 
| [15:06] | Hey, what is that? | 那是什么 | 
| [15:10] | Gail, is that your car? | 盖尔 那是你的车吗 | 
| [15:11] | – Oh, my God. No! – What?! What?! | -天啊 不 -什么什么 | 
| [15:13] | Hey! Hey! ?No! | 不要走 | 
| [15:14] | Get back here, car! | 回来 车 | 
| [15:19] | Well, that’s got to drive you crazy. Boom. | 你肯定要气疯了吧 哈哈 | 
| [15:22] | You freakin’ jack weed! | 你个该死的混蛋 | 
| [15:25] | Danny Partridge was in The Partridge Family, | 丹尼·帕曲吉演过《帕曲吉一家》 | 
| [15:27] | and he then went on to be in a movie called The Jerk Theory, | 然后他又演过一部叫《混蛋理论》的电影 | 
| [15:30] | which was written and directed by Scott S. Anderson, | 这部电影是斯科特·安德森创作并执导的 | 
| [15:33] | uh, who was acting in the movie Midway to Heaven, | 这个导演参演过《去天堂的路上》这部电影 | 
| [15:38] | uh, which, of course, stared Kirby Heyborne, | 当然 这部电影是科比·黑伯恩主演 | 
| [15:39] | who is in | 他参演了一个 | 
| [15:40] | a video short called I Want My Hat Back | 叫《我想要回我的帽子》的视频短片 | 
| [15:42] | with Galen Fott, | 合伙人是盖伦·福特 | 
| [15:43] | who did a small part in the show Nashville | 而他又在《音乐之乡》里 | 
| [15:45] | with Katie Couric. | 和凯蒂库里克演过对手戏 | 
| [15:47] | So there it is. | 所以 这就是联系 | 
| [15:49] | Tandy, I usually have your back, | 坦迪 一般我会站在你那边 | 
| [15:50] | but today you’ve been a real pain in the front. | 但今天你真的特别烦人 | 
| [15:53] | Hey, there’s something up there! | 那上面有东西 | 
| [15:55] | Oh, my God, I see it, too. | 天啊 我也看到了 | 
| [15:57] | Maybe they have food! | 说不定他们有吃的 | 
| [15:59] | Or water. | 或者水 | 
| [16:00] | ?Oh, hell, I just want to sit in the shade. | 天 我就只想在阴凉处坐下休息 | 
| [16:02] | See, I told you. | 看吧 我早就说了 | 
| [16:04] | It’s all part of the no-plan plan, | 这都是没有计划的计划的一部分 | 
| [16:06] | or should I say “Noah-plan plan.” | 或者应该叫它”诺亚计划的计划” | 
| [16:09] | Noah’s ark. Boom. | 诺亚方舟 哈哈 | 
| [16:11] | Whatever it is, I’m sure it’s gonna be great. | 不管是什么 肯定会很棒 | 
| [16:14] | A patio furniture store. | 一个庭院家具店 | 
| [16:16] | Couldn’t have been a freakin’ supermarket | 为什么就不能是个超市 | 
| [16:17] | or an auto dealership. | 或者车行 | 
| [16:19] | Who would put a patio furniture store in the middle of nowhere? | 谁会在一个荒无人烟的地方开庭院家具店 | 
| [16:22] | Well, rent must be dirt cheap. | 租金肯定很低 | 
| [16:24] | That leads to low prices, good value. | 这样价格就低 产品质量好 | 
| [16:27] | People make the journey. | 所以会有人来的 | 
| [16:36] | We could sleep in these chaises. | 我们可以睡在这些椅子上 | 
| [16:38] | We need to figure out where we’re going. | 我们得想明白要去哪里 | 
| [16:40] | Why? It’s been working out so far. | 为什么 目前为止都很顺利啊 | 
| [16:42] | Are you freakin’ high? | 你他妈吸毒了吗 | 
| [16:43] | Yeah, we need a plan. | 对 我们需要一个计划 | 
| [16:44] | We don’t need a plan. | 我们不需要计划 | 
| [16:46] | I mean, do you think Noah had a plan | 你们觉得诺亚当时有计划吗 | 
| [16:48] | when he, like, took out those…? | 在他拿出那些… | 
| [16:49] | Tandy, can I talk with you for a minute? | 坦迪 我能跟你说几句话吗 | 
| [16:51] | But I’m-I’m… uh, just… | 但我… | 
| [16:53] | Come here. Come over here. | 过来 你过来 | 
| [16:55] | ?Okay. One minute. | 好 稍等 | 
| [17:00] | Okay. Okay, uh, new deal. | 好 新办法 | 
| [17:02] | The next natural step in our no-plan plan | 我们没计划的计划下一步 | 
| [17:05] | will be the plan phase. | 将是有计划阶段 | 
| [17:08] | Oh, come on, guys, | 拜托 各位 | 
| [17:09] | I am telling you, Tampa would make a great place to live! | 我告诉你们 坦帕会是个生活的好地方 | 
| [17:12] | One vote for Tampa. | 一票投给坦帕 | 
| [17:13] | I’m not moving all the way to Tampa! | 我才不要大老远搬去坦帕 | 
| [17:16] | Vancouver’s only, like, 15 hours away. | 温哥华只要开15小时车就到了 | 
| [17:18] | – All right, Vancouver. – That’s crazy! | -好 温哥华 -不要胡闹 | 
| [17:20] | Do you know how far Vancouver is from Dollywood? | 你知道温哥华离多莉山主题公园有多远吗 | 
| [17:23] | – Ugh! ?- Oh, my God. | -天啊 -天啊 | 
| [17:24] | If we’re just yelling out completely absurd things, | 如果要随便喊荒谬的地方 | 
| [17:26] | I want to move to Mount Everest. | 那我想去珠穆朗玛峰 | 
| [17:28] | Mount Everest. | 珠穆朗玛峰 | 
| [17:28] | Okay, it’s been over two hours. | 行了 已经两个小时了 | 
| [17:30] | Somebody pick a place. | 拜托快选出个地方来 | 
| [17:32] | Portland is gonna give us our best chance | 波特兰最有可能给我们提供 | 
| [17:34] | at sustainable food sources. | 稳定的食物来源 | 
| [17:36] | Guys, we could already be in Tampa right now, | 不争的话现在我们都能到坦帕了 | 
| [17:38] | sipping from the fresh waters of the Hillsborough River! | 从希尔波罗河里喝着甘甜的河水 | 
| [17:41] | – Just pick a freakin’ place. – God, if you love Tampa | -随便选一个都行 -如果你那么喜欢坦帕 | 
| [17:44] | so much, why don’t you just marry it? | 为什么不干脆跟它结婚啊 | 
| [17:45] | Well, I’ll tell you what. Tampa would make | 我告诉你 坦帕气候宜人 | 
| [17:47] | a wonderful wife with its low climate | 海风凉爽 肯定会是个 | 
| [17:49] | – and loving coastal breezes. – Montana. | -很棒的妻子 -蒙大拿 | 
| [17:51] | It’s a big sky country. | 那里是天空之州 | 
| [17:52] | Vancouver is obviously the place that we need! | 显然温哥华最适合我们 | 
| [17:58] | Okay. Forget this mess. | 行了 算了 | 
| [18:01] | I’m out. | 我走了 | 
| [18:02] | Gail, where are you going?! | 盖尔 你去哪里 | 
| [18:05] | I’m going to Napa. | 我要去纳巴 | 
| [18:07] | Well, what if Lewis and I don’t want to go to Napa? | 如果我和路易斯不想去纳巴呢 | 
| [18:10] | Then don’t go. | 那就不要去啊 | 
| [18:11] | What?! | 什么 | 
| [18:12] | Come on. We got to stick together. | 别这样 我们得团结在一起 | 
| [18:14] | Do we? | 是吗 | 
| [18:16] | I mean, we’re all that’s left. | 我们是仅剩的人了 | 
| [18:18] | Whether it was by, you know, chance or fate, | 不管是偶然还是命运 | 
| [18:21] | there’s something that brought us all together. | 让我们聚集在一起了 | 
| [18:23] | We can’t just go off into the night. | 我们不能就这么走进茫茫黑夜 | 
| [18:25] | Oh, don’t make one of your dumb-ass speeches, Tandy. | 不要跟我来扯淡了 坦迪 | 
| [18:29] | Oh, hell, I have heard them so many times, | 我听了太多次了 | 
| [18:32] | I know them by heart. | 都知道你的套路了 | 
| [18:33] | “We can’t just go off into the night. | “我们不能这么走进茫茫黑夜 | 
| [18:35] | “We have to go on into the day. Boom. | 我们必须白天赶路 哈哈 | 
| [18:38] | “We got to stick together. | 我们得团结在一起 | 
| [18:40] | “Together? I hardly knew ‘er. Boom. | 一起 我不认识她 哈哈 | 
| [18:42] | “We’re Noah’s ark. Look at us. | 我们是诺亚方舟 看我们 | 
| [18:44] | “I’m Noah, | 我是诺亚 | 
| [18:45] | and you’re all the animals.” | 你们都是方舟上的动物” | 
| [18:49] | That about the gist of it, Noah? | 大概就是这样 对吧 诺亚 | 
| [18:52] | It’s pretty close. | 差不多 | 
| [18:53] | I don’t know about the rest of you guys. | 我不知道你们怎么想 | 
| [18:57] | For me, I think my time has come. | 但我要走了 | 
| [19:01] | Gail, come on. Wait. | 盖尔 别走 等等 | 
| [19:05] | We’re a family. | 我们是一家人 | 
| [19:08] | I got news for you. | 我有消息告诉你 | 
| [19:09] | We’re not a family. | 我们不是一家人 | 
| [19:13] | We’re all just a bunch of people | 我们只是一群世界末日时 | 
| [19:15] | who happened to meet at the end of the world. | 刚好碰到一起的人 | 
| [19:19] | Catch you on the flippity. | 家里见 | 
| [19:31] | So you’re just gonna go? | 你就这么走了吗 | 
| [19:33] | What gave me away, Todd? | 你怎么知道 陶德 | 
| [19:34] | Maybe we all just need to take a little nap. | 说不定我们都只是需要睡觉休息一下 | 
| [19:37] | Why don’t we pull up a chaise, | 要不我们拉个椅子 | 
| [19:39] | and we can just talk it out outdoor slumber party style? | 然后以户外睡衣派对的形式谈谈吧 | 
| [19:42] | Hey, guys! | 伙计们 | 
| [19:44] | Melissa, what are you doing up there, hon? | 梅丽莎 你在上面干什么 | 
| [19:46] | Just checking out the view. You got to see this. | 看风景 你们得来看看这个 | 
| [19:48] | Oh, just give me a second, okay? | 稍等我一会儿好吗 | 
| [19:50] | Gail’s leaving. | 盖尔要走了 | 
| [19:51] | Bye, Gail. | 再见 盖尔 | 
| [19:52] | Bye, hon. Take care. | 再见 亲爱的 保重 | 
| [19:54] | You should really see this before you go. It’s really cool. | 你走之前真应该看看这个 真的很酷 | 
| [19:57] | Todd, go get her down from there. | 陶德 快把她弄下来 | 
| [19:59] | Okay, just don’t-don’t go. I’ll be back in a minute, okay? | 好 你不要走 我马上回来 好吗 | 
| [20:03] | I hear chaises are really good for your back. | 我听说长椅对人的背很好 | 
| [20:08] | It’s so pretty. | 好漂亮 | 
| [20:10] | Yeah, you know, I’m-I’m sure it is. | 肯定很漂亮 | 
| [20:11] | Now please just come-come down here, hon. | 你快下来吧 亲爱的 | 
| [20:14] | You’re not even gonna look at it? ? | 你看都不看一眼吗 | 
| [20:15] | Look at what? | 看什么 | 
| [20:16] | That. | 那个 | 
| [20:27] | Hey, guys, you should come see this! | 伙计们 你们应该来看看这个 | 
| [20:34] | Isn’t it pretty? | 漂亮吧 | 
| [20:37] | What the hell? | 搞什么 | 
| [21:17] | Holy balls. | 我的天 |