| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:19] | Appears to be a totally self-sustainable building. | 感觉这是个完全自给自足的大楼 | 
| [00:21] | No! | 不 | 
| [00:22] | Lewis. | 路易斯 | 
| [00:23] | It’s not me! | 不是我干的 | 
| [00:25] | Then who the hell did? | 那是谁 | 
| [00:26] | I did! | 是我 | 
| [00:27] | You breaking up with me? | 你是要和我分手吗 | 
| [00:28] | Melissa’s not well. | 梅丽莎状况不好 | 
| [00:30] | She needs you right now. | 她现在正需要你 | 
| [00:31] | I’m finally ready to have a baby with you. | 我终于准备好跟你一起要个孩子了 | 
| [00:36] | Hey, Lewis. | 路易斯 | 
| [00:37] | I wanted to apologize for accusing you | 我想向你道歉 | 
| [00:39] | of sabotaging the building, | 我不该乱指责你毁坏大楼的 | 
| [00:41] | and I thought it’d be fun to frame that apology in a song. | 我觉得用歌声来传递我的歉意应该很不错 | 
| [00:44] | Sorry, Tandy, this is not really the time. | 抱歉 坦迪 现在不是时候 | 
| [00:46] | What’s wrong, bud? | 怎么了 兄弟 | 
| [00:48] | Today would’ve been my anniversary with Mark, | 今天本该是我和马克一周年的日子 | 
| [00:50] | so I’m just not in the mood for whatever this is gonna be. | 所以不管你要做什么 我都没心情 | 
| [00:55] | Mark was your partner? | 马克是你的伴侣吗 | 
| [00:56] | Yes. | 没错 | 
| [00:57] | Change of plans. | 我改变主意了 | 
| [00:59] | Apology song now a tribute-to-Mark song. | 道歉歌曲变成了一首向马克致敬的歌曲 | 
| [01:01] | So just tell me five things about him. | 跟我说五件和他有关的事吧 | 
| [01:02] | Actually, I-I know he’s Asian, so just four things. | 我知道他是亚洲人 你只要告诉我四件事就好 | 
| [01:05] | He’s not Asian. | 他不是亚洲人 | 
| [01:06] | Really? | 是吗 | 
| [01:10] | Gay though? | 那应该是同性恋吧 | 
| [01:11] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [01:12] | Okay, so just three more things. | 好的 那再告诉我三件事就好 | 
| [01:15] | Come on, Lewis. Give me the deets. | 路易斯 告诉我细节嘛 | 
| [01:18] | He was a Pisces, | 他是双鱼座 | 
| [01:20] | we lived in Seattle, and last time I saw him, | 我们住在西雅图 我最后一次见到他时 | 
| [01:23] | he was boarding a flight to Tokyo. | 他正登机去东京 | 
| [01:24] | Got it. | 明白了 | 
| [01:29] | *Mark, Mark, if approached in a park* | *马克马克 如果相遇在公园* | 
| [01:32] | *I bet he’d say “My name is Mark”* | *他一定会说 我叫马克* | 
| [01:36] | *Mark, Mark, if he had an ark* | *马克马克 如果他有一辆方舟* | 
| [01:38] | *Bet he’d sail in the dark* | *他一定会在深夜中起航* | 
| [01:39] | *And go to a park with a shark* | *与鲨鱼相伴去公园* | 
| [01:43] | *Mark, Mark Marcia Clark* | *马克马克 玛西亚·克拉克* | 
| [01:49] | *Lark* | *拉克* | 
| [01:56] | *Closure, closure, closure, closure, closure* | *了结了结了结了结* | 
| [01:59] | *The closure that I feel in my bones and my teeth* | *我齿骨间感受到的了结* | 
| [02:03] | *Closure, closure, closure, closure, closure* | *了结了结了结了结* | 
| [02:06] | *Closure for you* | *你的了结* | 
| [02:08] | *And for my…* | *还有* | 
| [02:11] | *Mark, Mark, Mark* | *马克马克马克的了结* | 
| [02:13] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 | 
| [02:15] | That didn’t help at all. Yes. | 但这没有任何帮助 没错 | 
| [02:17] | Lewis. | 路易斯 | 
| [02:21] | So, last time you saw him, he was on his way to Tokyo? | 你最后见到他的时候 他正准备去东京对吧 | 
| [02:24] | He went on a business trip. | 他去出差 | 
| [02:25] | The virus broke out. | 病毒爆发了 | 
| [02:26] | They grounded all flights. | 所有飞机都被停飞了 | 
| [02:28] | Last I heard from him, he was trying to charter | 我最后收到他消息的时候 | 
| [02:31] | some kind of boat to get back here. | 他在试图租船回到这里 | 
| [02:32] | Oh, my God, that’s awesome! | 天哪 那很好啊 | 
| [02:34] | So he’s sailing out here? | 所以他在来这里的路上咯 | 
| [02:35] | That was three years ago, Tandy. | 那都是三年前了 坦迪 | 
| [02:37] | So he must be getting close. | 那他肯定快到了吧 | 
| [02:39] | Tandy, come on. | 坦迪 得了 | 
| [02:41] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [02:42] | He died. | 他死了 | 
| [02:44] | Well, maybe. | 可能死了 | 
| [02:45] | I’ll even go so far as to say probably. | 我都不会说大概死了 | 
| [02:47] | But who knows? | 世事难料啊 | 
| [02:48] | Okay, got another song coming at you, okay? | 我这就给你唱另一首歌 怎样 | 
| [02:51] | *Mark, Mark, may I remark* | *马克马克 我能这样说嘛* | 
| [02:53] | *That your lover, Mark* | *你的爱人 马克* | 
| [02:55] | *Could possibly be alive* | *可能还活着* | 
| [02:56] | *Open-ended* | *无限可能* | 
| [02:58] | *Open, open-ended* | *无限 无限可能* | 
| [02:59] | *The open-ended nature of unwitnessed death* | *你未曾见他尸首 他还有无限可能* | 
| [03:02] | Lewis! | 路易斯 | 
| [03:03] | *Open-ended* | *无限可能* | 
| [03:04] | *Open, open-ended* | *无限 无限可能* | 
| [03:05] | *He’s running down the hallway and hanging a right* | *他跑向走廊 正在右转* | 
| [03:08] | I see you! | 我看到你了 | 
| [03:09] | *Open ended* | *无限可能* | 
| [03:10] | *Open, open ended* | *无限 无限可能* | 
| [03:11] | *Got to talk more about this Mark situation* | *你得多谈谈马克的事* | 
| [03:14] | Gail? | 盖尔 | 
| [03:16] | Wine-sicle? | 吃红酒点心吗 | 
| [03:17] | Oh, forgot. | 我忘了 | 
| [03:19] | You can’t drink right now. | 你现在不能喝酒 | 
| [03:20] | Yeah, funny you should mention that. | 你能想到这点真不错 | 
| [03:22] | I was going through my old baby clothes, | 我正在看原来的婴儿服装 | 
| [03:24] | and I realized something that made me so sad. | 我突然意识到了一件事 然后就很伤心 | 
| [03:27] | My baby will never have a grandma. | 我的孩子永远也不会有祖母了 | 
| [03:29] | Or fresh food or friends or a prom. | 也不会有新鲜食物 朋友和毕业舞会了 | 
| [03:33] | Oh, it’ll have a prom. | 他会有毕业舞会的 | 
| [03:37] | Anyways, | 不管怎样 | 
| [03:38] | I was just wondering if you would ever consider | 我就像问问 你愿不愿意 | 
| [03:41] | being my baby’s grandma. | 做我孩子的祖母 | 
| [03:43] | I’m not sure I’m loving the ring of that. | 我不确定这个称呼合不合适 | 
| [03:45] | Well, we can come up with another name for it. | 我们可以换个称呼啊 | 
| [03:48] | Mama Klosterman, Grammy, | 科洛斯特曼妈妈 奶奶 | 
| [03:50] | Gamgam, Bubbie, Mumsy, | 甘甘 芭比 姆妈 | 
| [03:52] | Mimsie, Mimi, Nana, Gaga, Goo-goo, Zaza, | 姆姆 米米 娜娜 嘎嘎 咕咕 扎扎 | 
| [03:55] | Lala, Tata, Jaja, Fafa, | 拉拉 塔塔 佳佳 发发 | 
| [03:58] | Biba, Popo, Nono, Caca, Shasha, Nee-Nee-Nee… | 毕巴 婆婆 诺诺 咔咔 莎莎 妮妮妮 | 
| [04:03] | Are you having some kind of a stroke? | 你是中风了吗 | 
| [04:05] | A stroke of genius. | 中了天才的风 | 
| [04:07] | Listen. | 听着 | 
| [04:08] | I’m not sure I feel like | 我感觉我还不太想 | 
| [04:10] | being the old-ass granny right now, so… | 当一个黄脸婆奶奶 所以 | 
| [04:13] | But this… | 但是 | 
| [04:14] | It’s a no, Carol. | 我说我不想 卡萝尔 | 
| [04:23] | Hey, Lewis. | 路易斯 | 
| [04:25] | I like the place. | 我喜欢这地方 | 
| [04:26] | Really coming together, huh? | 收拾得很好 对吧 | 
| [04:28] | Oh, is this Mark? | 这就是马克吗 | 
| [04:29] | Yup. | 没错 | 
| [04:30] | Interesting. | 有趣 | 
| [04:33] | What do you want, Tandy? | 你想怎么样 坦迪 | 
| [04:35] | I want you to come with me to Seattle. | 我想要你和我一起去西雅图 | 
| [04:37] | Why Seattle? | 为什么要去西雅图 | 
| [04:38] | Got a little surprise for you. | 我给你准备了小惊喜 | 
| [04:39] | Hmm. Does it have anything to do with Mark? | 是吗 和马克有关吗 | 
| [04:42] | Maybe. | 也许哦 | 
| [04:44] | Mark is dead. Now please leave. | 马可已经死了 你可以走了 | 
| [04:45] | Okay, now, wait a minute. | 好吧 等等 | 
| [04:47] | Y-You said yourself, you never saw him die. | 你自己说的 你没亲眼见到他死 | 
| [04:49] | So, who knows,huh? | 一切皆有可能嘛 | 
| [04:51] | So, let’s go. Come on. | 跟我走吧 来嘛 | 
| [04:52] | Come on, let’s do it. | 来吧 跟我走 | 
| [04:54] | Tandy, I’m not going to Seattle with you. | 坦迪 我不会和你去西雅图的 | 
| [04:57] | I’m afraid I insist! | 恐怕我坚持要你和我一起去 | 
| [05:02] | Hey, Lewis, I just wanted to see | 路易斯 我只想问问 | 
| [05:03] | if you could help me out with a very important chore. | 你能不能帮我做一件很重要的事 | 
| [05:06] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你要干嘛 | 
| [05:07] | You’re trying to get me in your car | 你想把我骗到你车里 | 
| [05:08] | so you can drive me to Seattle. | 然后把我带去西雅图 | 
| [05:10] | No, I’m not. | 不 我没有 | 
| [05:11] | Swear on your baby’s life. | 用你孩子的性命发誓 | 
| [05:12] | I swear on my baby’s bife. | 我以我孩子的行命发誓 | 
| [05:14] | What’s a bife? | 行命是什么 | 
| [05:15] | I have a cold. | 我感冒了 | 
| [05:18] | Tennis with the Williams sisters’ rackets? | 要用威廉姆斯姐妹的网球拍打网球吗 | 
| [05:20] | Oh, come on! | 别这样嘛 | 
| [05:21] | Uh, could you help me, uh, reattach my eyebrows out here? | 你能帮我重新黏一下我的眉毛吗 | 
| [05:25] | Gardening, anyone? | 要做园艺吗 | 
| [05:26] | I’m not going to Seattle. | 我不去西雅图 | 
| [05:27] | Seattle? What?! | 西雅图 什么 | 
| [05:29] | I’m not– Okay. | 我没有 好吧 | 
| [05:32] | Tandy, I am not going to Seattle! | 坦迪 我不去西雅图 | 
| [05:34] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [05:35] | I-I just wanted to say I’m sorry. | 我只想跟你说声对不起 | 
| [05:38] | You know, I thought I would be helping, | 我以为自己能帮上忙的 | 
| [05:39] | but I was doing it more for me | 但我这么做更多的是为了自己 | 
| [05:41] | than I was for you. | 而不是为你 | 
| [05:42] | It was so selfish. | 我太自私了 | 
| [05:44] | So… | 不管怎样 | 
| [05:45] | anyway, I got you a little anniversary present. | 我还是给你准备了一份周年礼物 | 
| [05:49] | Used the bad wrap job. | 包装不是很好 | 
| [05:52] | I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 | 
| [05:54] | This is gonna be really good for you, though. | 结果你肯定会很满意的 | 
| [05:56] | So sorry. | 太抱歉了 | 
| [06:07] | What possible reason do you have for taking me to Seattle? | 你到底为什么要带我去西雅图 | 
| [06:10] | Mark is not gonna be there! | 马克不可能在那里 | 
| [06:12] | Well, he may not be there now, | 他也许现在不在 | 
| [06:13] | but what if he comes back in the future, huh? | 万一他以后来了呢 | 
| [06:16] | I mean, he needs to know where we are, | 他得知道我们在哪里才行 | 
| [06:17] | and that is why we’re gonna leave him a note with our address. | 所以我们要给他留下我们的住址 | 
| [06:20] | Mark is dead, Tandy! | 马克已经死了 坦迪 | 
| [06:21] | Well, my brother was dead, too. | 我兄弟也死了 | 
| [06:23] | He was up in space. | 他之前在太空里 | 
| [06:24] | Not Tokyo, but friggin’ outer space. | 不是东京 而是他妈的外太空 | 
| [06:26] | And then somehow, my dead brother managed | 然后不知怎么的 我那死去的兄弟 | 
| [06:29] | to make it to Earth and find me in Malibu, alive. | 就活生生地回到地球了 还在马里布找到了我 | 
| [06:33] | Now, if a miracle could happen for me, | 如果我能遇到奇迹 | 
| [06:35] | why can’t it happen for you? | 你怎么就知道你不会遇到呢 | 
| [06:37] | Because it can’t, okay? | 因为不可能 好吗 | 
| [06:41] | You know, I know why you get short with me. | 我知道你为什么总是和我处不好了 | 
| [06:44] | Must be so hard for you to have to look at me | 一看到我就会想到他 | 
| [06:46] | all the time and be reminded of him every step of the way. | 你肯定特别难受吧 | 
| [06:49] | Reminded of who? | 想到谁 | 
| [06:50] | I think you know. | 我以为你知道 | 
| [06:54] | Kind of feel like masturbating. | 感觉跟打飞机似的 | 
| [06:57] | In what way do you think you look like Mark? | 你觉得你跟马克有哪一点像了 | 
| [07:00] | In what way do I not? | 我跟马克有哪一点不像 | 
| [07:02] | Bone structure, you know, uh, playfulness of the cheeks, | 骨骼结构 面带笑意 | 
| [07:06] | uh, come hither eyes, uh, pouty lips. | 诱人的眼睛 微翘的嘴唇 | 
| [07:09] | There is not one similarity. | 根本一点也不像 | 
| [07:12] | That’s what you should keep telling yourself. | 你就这么骗自己吧 | 
| [07:19] | Nice miss. | 扔歪了 | 
| [07:21] | Hello, lady friends. | 你们好啊 我的女朋友们 | 
| [07:22] | So, Gail. | 盖尔 | 
| [07:24] | Yeah? | 怎么了 | 
| [07:25] | You’re worried that once a baby calls you Grandma, | 你是担心一旦孩子叫你祖母 | 
| [07:27] | you cease to be attractive. | 你就魅力全失 | 
| [07:29] | Not so. | 不会哟 | 
| [07:31] | I made some drawings to illustrate my point. | 我画了几幅画来表达我的观点 | 
| [07:33] | I call it “Grannies That You Want to Get in Their Panties.” | 画名为”让你欲火焚身的祖母们” | 
| [07:37] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [07:37] | Check out these fine-lookin’ memaws. | 看看这些漂亮的祖母们 | 
| [07:42] | Goldie Hawn. | 戈尔迪·霍恩 | 
| [07:43] | I bet she goes overboard | 她肯定很热衷于 | 
| [07:45] | showering her grandkids with gifts. | 给孙辈们买各种各样的礼物 | 
| [07:48] | She was in the movie Overboard. | 她演过电影《落水姻缘》 | 
| [07:49] | Yeah, I got… I got it. | 我明白 我明白 | 
| [07:51] | Beyonce’s mom. | 碧昂斯的妈妈 | 
| [07:53] | Who runs the world? | 谁统治世界 | 
| [07:54] | Grandmas. | 祖母们 | 
| [07:56] | Kris and Caitlyn Jenner. | 克丽丝和凯特琳·詹纳 | 
| [07:57] | Double granny whammy there. | 两个倒霉祖母 | 
| [08:00] | And look at this. | 看看这个 | 
| [08:01] | There’s you, Gail. | 这是你 盖尔 | 
| [08:06] | Okay, now, chapter two: Homely Lonelys. | 好 第二章 相貌平平的孤独者 | 
| [08:09] | These are plain women who don’t have grandkids. | 这些是没有孙子孙女的普通女人 | 
| [08:12] | See? | 看到了吗 | 
| [08:13] | Oh, geez! | 天啊 | 
| [08:14] | Okay, Carol, okay, good. | 行了 卡萝尔 行了 | 
| [08:17] | Fine. Your kid can call me Grandma or Memaw | 可以 你的孩子可以叫我奶奶或者咪妈 | 
| [08:20] | or whatever the hell you want. | 你随便想让它怎么叫都行 | 
| [08:21] | Just let me get back to my cornhole. | 你快闪开 我要继续玩游戏了 | 
| [08:24] | This is the best news. Thank you so much! | 真是好消息 太谢谢你了 | 
| [08:26] | – Throwing. – Okay. | -扔 -好 | 
| [08:28] | Yellow! Whoo! | 黄色 赞 | 
| [08:30] | We’re getting close. | 就快到了 | 
| [08:31] | Tandy, this is ridiculous! | 坦迪 这太胡闹了 | 
| [08:33] | Please take that bag off of your head. | 拜托你把那个袋子从头上拿下来 | 
| [08:36] | No can do, bud. I can’t let you fall in love with me. | 不行 伙计 我不能让你爱上我 | 
| [08:38] | I got too much respect for Mark. | 我非常尊重马克 | 
| [08:40] | It’s dangerous. | 这样很危险 | 
| [08:41] | And I’d say it’s more dangerous for you to see me without it. | 让你看到不戴这个的我更危险 | 
| [08:44] | Tandy, I… | 坦迪 我 | 
| [08:46] | Wait. Stop! | 等一下 停 | 
| [08:48] | What? What? | 什么了 怎么了 | 
| [08:51] | That’s our house. | 那是我们的房子 | 
| [08:53] | It’s showtime, bud. | 好戏开演 伙计 | 
| [08:55] | Go on up there and, uh, write that note. | 你快去写字条留下我们的地址 | 
| [08:58] | This is so dumb, this is all so dumb. Tandy! | 太蠢了 这真是太蠢了 坦迪 | 
| [09:01] | Well, we’re not leaving here until you do it. | 你不写的话我们就不离开 | 
| [09:05] | Damn it. | 该死 | 
| [09:52] | Hey, bud. You left the, uh, front door | 伙计 你把前门 | 
| [09:54] | locked behind you, so I, uh, uh… | 带上了 所以我… | 
| [09:56] | Oh, shoot. | 该死 | 
| [09:57] | Did you think I was Mark? | 你刚才以为我是马克吗 | 
| [09:58] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 | 
| [10:00] | That’s my bad. That’s a major beef. | 是我不好 真是误会大了 | 
| [10:02] | I’m so sorry. Look, I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 我真的很抱歉 | 
| [10:04] | – Get out. – No, no, no. | -出去 -不不不 | 
| [10:05] | Get out of my house. | 从我家里出去 | 
| [10:06] | I wasn’t thinking. | 我是无心的 | 
| [10:06] | You are the most frustrating, annoying lunatic | 你是我认识的最让人心烦的 | 
| [10:09] | – I have ever met! – Okay… | -神经病 -行了 | 
| [10:10] | And I was on a boat with Pat! | 我可是跟帕特一起坐过船的 | 
| [10:19] | There you are. | 找到你了 | 
| [10:21] | Took me forever to make the proper paperwork. | 弄好文件太耗时间了 | 
| [10:24] | So if I could just get a few Jane Hancocks, | 你再签几个名 | 
| [10:26] | we’ll be all set. | 就搞定了 | 
| [10:28] | What is all this? | 这是什么 | 
| [10:29] | Adoption papers. | 收养文件 | 
| [10:30] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 | 
| [10:32] | If you’re gonna be the baby’s grandmother, | 如果你要当孩子的奶奶 | 
| [10:34] | then I need to be your daughter. | 那我就得做你女儿 | 
| [10:36] | Don’t you think adoption papers are a little bit unnecessary? | 你不觉得收养文件有点没必要吗 | 
| [10:40] | I would agree with you 100% on opposite day. | 我100%同意你 是不可能的 | 
| [10:44] | These are very necessary. | 这个很有必要 | 
| [10:46] | Well, I happen to think it’s very necessary | 但我觉得我很有必要 | 
| [10:48] | for me to not sign them. | 不签字 | 
| [10:50] | Gail! Why are you trying to ruin my life? | 盖尔 你为什么要毁掉我的生活 | 
| [10:53] | Carol, do you really not see how nutty this all is? | 卡萝尔 你真不知道这有多疯狂吗 | 
| [10:59] | Hey, don’t walk away from me when I’m talking to you! | 我在跟你说话呢 不要走开 | 
| [11:01] | I’m going to my room! | 我要去我的房间 | 
| [11:09] | Drinking a little, uh, “Chom-pag-nee”? | 喝一点”香槟”吗 | 
| [11:13] | Mark and I were saving it for our anniversary, | 我和马克本来准备留到纪念日喝 | 
| [11:15] | but what the hell. | 但管它呢 | 
| [11:16] | Oh, no, no. No, don’t open that. | 不不 不要打开 | 
| [11:18] | No, you got to save that for when Mark comes back. | 你得留着等马克回来一起喝 | 
| [11:21] | God, you are a broken record. | 天啊 你真无药可救 | 
| [11:23] | No, no, Lewis, come on, please, | 不不 路易斯 不要 | 
| [11:24] | please, please don’t open it. | 求你 不要开 | 
| [11:26] | Uh, trust me. Please, please. | 相信我 真的 | 
| [11:46] | You think it’s so dumb to leave a note, don’t you? | 你觉得留字条很蠢 对吗 | 
| [11:50] | Well, I have a story about leaving a note. | 我给你讲个留字条的故事 | 
| [11:55] | I was gonna kill myself. | 我本来想自杀 | 
| [11:57] | I was just gonna drive into a rock. | 我本来就要开车撞岩石自杀了 | 
| [12:00] | And I don’t know why, but I looked up | 我也不知道为什么 但我抬起头 | 
| [12:03] | and I saw this plume of smoke, | 然后看到了一股烟 | 
| [12:06] | and it was Carol. | 那是卡萝尔 | 
| [12:09] | And she saved me. | 她救了我 | 
| [12:12] | And the only reason that Carol showed up there | 而卡萝尔之所以去那里 | 
| [12:14] | was ’cause of those signs. | 是因为看到了那些标语 | 
| [12:15] | Those “Alive in Tucson” signs. | “图森有活人”那些 | 
| [12:18] | Signs that I was positive nobody would ever see. | 我开始很肯定 不会有人看到那些标语 | 
| [12:24] | So don’t leave your note. | 所以你不要留字条了 | 
| [12:26] | You know. Whatever. | 随便了 | 
| [12:30] | I was just trying to help. | 我只想帮你的 | 
| [12:32] | Enjoy your champagne. | 喝你的香槟吧 | 
| [12:41] | Melissa? | 梅丽莎 | 
| [12:49] | I understand you’re a man who knows how to get things. | 我知道你是个知道怎么得到东西的人 | 
| [12:54] | What is all this, hon? | 这是干什么 亲爱的 | 
| [12:55] | Why, it’s Shawshank Prison, of course. | 当然是《肖申克的救赎》了 | 
| [12:58] | Look, Melissa, I just… | 梅丽莎 我… | 
| [12:59] | Who’s Melissa? | 梅丽莎是谁 | 
| [13:01] | Red, it’s me, Andy. | 瑞德 是我 安迪 | 
| [13:04] | Now, I understand you’re a man who knows how to get things. | 我知道你是个知道怎么得到东西的人 | 
| [13:06] | Okay, look, this is fun and everything, | 听我说 这是很好玩 | 
| [13:08] | but I just, I’m not in the mood to do this right now… | 但我现在没心情玩这个 | 
| [13:10] | Red! | 瑞德 | 
| [13:13] | I understand you’re a man who knows how to get things. | 我知道你是个知道怎么得到东西的人 | 
| [13:25] | I’ve been known to locate certain things | 我是能找到些东西 | 
| [13:28] | from time to time. | 名声在外 | 
| [13:31] | Can you get me a baby? | 你能给我找个孩子吗 | 
| [13:32] | I don’t think we have those. | 我们没有孩子 | 
| [13:35] | Then I guess we’ll have to make one. | 那我们就得造一个了 | 
| [13:38] | So let’s get busy gettin’ busy, | 所以我们忙活忙活吧 | 
| [13:41] | or get busy dyin’. | 或忙着去死 | 
| [13:43] | Some say Red was a little concerned | 有人说那时候瑞德 | 
| [13:46] | about Andy at that point. | 有点担心安迪 | 
| [13:49] | Red didn’t want to role-play anymore, | 瑞德不想玩角色扮演了 | 
| [13:51] | and just wanted to talk to his old pal Melissa. | 只想跟自己的老朋友梅丽莎聊聊 | 
| [13:55] | She’s right inside me. | 她就在我体内 | 
| [13:56] | Look, enough! You’re not okay, Melissa! | 行了 你有问题 梅丽莎 | 
| [13:59] | Something is seriously wrong with you, | 你真的出大毛病了 | 
| [14:01] | and we need to get you some help. | 我们需要找人帮你 | 
| [14:20] | Ready to go? | 准备走了吗 | 
| [14:25] | There’s just one last thing. | 还有最后一件事 | 
| [14:46] | Carol, can I come in? | 卡萝尔 我能进去吗 | 
| [14:49] | I don’t care. | 我不关心 | 
| [14:52] | Okay, then. Entering. | 好吧 我进来了 | 
| [15:01] | Are you not gonna look at me? | 你就准备不看我吗 | 
| [15:03] | I’m drawing. | 我在画画 | 
| [15:05] | Oh, God. | 天啊 | 
| [15:05] | Okay, well, I was gonna apologize for calling you nuts, | 我本来想因为说你是疯子道歉 | 
| [15:09] | but I guess… | 但我猜… | 
| [15:10] | But what? Now you’re not? | 但是什么 你不想道歉了吗 | 
| [15:13] | Okay, forget this. | 算了 | 
| [15:15] | If you think it’s so dumb, then just sign ’em. | 如果你觉得蠢 那直接签字不就好了 | 
| [15:19] | What’s that? | 你说什么 | 
| [15:20] | I said, if you don’t care, then just sign it. | 我说 如果你不在乎 那就直接签字啊 | 
| [15:22] | Carol, I cannot understand you when you talk like that. | 卡萝尔 你这样说话我听不懂 | 
| [15:27] | If you think the adoption papers are so nutty, | 如果你觉得收养文件是胡闹 | 
| [15:31] | then who cares if you sign them? | 那谁管你签不签字 | 
| [15:33] | Because I’m not signing them. | 因为我不会签 | 
| [15:36] | And why the hell are they so damn important to you anyway? | 你到底为什么觉得文件那么重要 | 
| [15:41] | ‘Cause they are! | 因为就是很重要 | 
| [15:42] | And if they are, then you should just do it! | 如果重要 你就该签字 | 
| [15:45] | So just sign them! | 快签字 | 
| [15:47] | – No. No. – Sign it! | -不 -签字 | 
| [15:49] | – Just sign it! – I’m not! | -签字 -我不签 | 
| [15:50] | Why not?! | 为什么 | 
| [15:51] | Because, Carol, | 因为 卡萝尔 | 
| [15:53] | I’ve already been someone’s mom, and I don’t want to do it again! | 我已经当过母亲了 我不想再当了 | 
| [16:04] | I had a son. | 我有过一个儿子 | 
| [16:07] | And he died. | 他死了 | 
| [16:11] | I’m so sorry, Gail. I didn’t know. | 很抱歉 盖尔 我不知道 | 
| [16:17] | Was it the virus? | 是因为病毒吗 | 
| [16:22] | No. | 不是 | 
| [16:27] | *Mmm, sweet Caroline* | *亲爱的卡洛琳* | 
| [16:34] | *Good times never seemed so good* | *美好的时光从不那么美好* | 
| [16:38] | So good, so good, so good. | 那么美好 那么美好 那么美好 | 
| [16:41] | Okay, wait, wait, wait a second. | 等下等下 等一下 | 
| [16:42] | You’re not supposed to sing. | 你不该唱歌的 | 
| [16:44] | You’re supposed to be all super sad and dour. | 你现在应该超级悲伤难过 | 
| [16:47] | I left a note. | 我留了字条 | 
| [16:50] | Yeah, I saw. | 我看到了 | 
| [16:53] | Look, he’s probably gone. | 他是可能不在了 | 
| [16:54] | But… who knows? | 但 谁知道呢 | 
| [16:58] | You know, maybe I’ll get lucky like you did with Mike. | 说不定我跟你一样走运 看到麦克回来了 | 
| [17:02] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [17:03] | Oh, my God. I’m-I’m sorry I brought that up. | 天啊 抱歉我提起了这个 | 
| [17:07] | No, no, I-I can’t imagine how hard it must have been | 我无法想象亲眼看到自己的兄弟去世 | 
| [17:09] | for you to see your own brother pass. | 是多么艰难的一件事 | 
| [17:12] | But at least you know, right? | 但至少你知道 对吗 | 
| [17:25] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 | 
| [17:27] | We got one more stop to make. | 我们还有一站要去 | 
| [17:30] | We’re going to Tucson. | 我们去图森 | 
| [17:38] | Gail? | 盖尔 | 
| [17:40] | It’s okay. | 没事了 | 
| [17:42] | If I had known any of that, | 如果我知道 | 
| [17:44] | I would have never done the adoption papers or anything. | 我肯定不会起草收养文件什么的 | 
| [17:48] | I just– The last thing I want to do is… | 我…我最不想做的就是… | 
| [17:49] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 | 
| [17:51] | And, just so you know, | 我想让你知道 | 
| [17:53] | this wasn’t really about you being the grandma. | 这件事重点其实不是你当奶奶 | 
| [17:56] | I think this was more about me missing my own mom. | 而是因为我想我妈妈了 | 
| [18:01] | I just didn’t think I’d have to go through | 我只是不想没有她在身边时 | 
| [18:04] | having a baby without her by my side. | 一个人生孩子 | 
| [18:08] | And you remind me of her. | 你让我想起了她 | 
| [18:11] | Not in every way. | 不是每个方面 | 
| [18:13] | You drink. You smoke. | 你喝酒 抽烟 | 
| [18:14] | You swear. | 骂人 | 
| [18:15] | You are bad at crafts, Gail. | 你手工品做得很烂 盖尔 | 
| [18:18] | And you run around with young men. | 你跟年轻男子在一起 | 
| [18:21] | I guess, really, you just remind me of her because of your age. | 你让我想起她可能只是因为你的年龄 | 
| [18:24] | Okay, well… | 好吧 | 
| [18:26] | And ’cause I love you. | 还因为我爱你 | 
| [18:35] | I love you, too, Carol. | 我也爱你 卡萝尔 | 
| [18:41] | Aw, hell, where’s the damn papers? | 行了 那该死的文件呢 | 
| [18:43] | Oh. Really? Uh, no. We don’t have to do that. | 真的吗 不 不用签那个了 | 
| [18:46] | If you want to, I would love to, but we don’t… | 如果你想 我很乐意 但我们不… | 
| [18:48] | Carol, just go get them before I change my mind. | 卡萝尔 趁我还没改主意 快拿过来 | 
| [18:52] | You got it, Mom…! | 没问题 妈妈 | 
| [19:09] | You sure about this? | 你确定吗 | 
| [19:10] | Yeah. | 确定 | 
| [20:57] | What’s that? | 那是什么 | 
| [21:00] | That’s Gary. | 这是加里 | 
| [21:05] | You okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [21:09] | I left a note. | 我留了张字条 |