时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Oh, is this Mark? | 这就是马克吗 |
[00:20] | The last time you saw him he was on his way to Tokyo? | 你最后见到他的时候 他正准备去东京对吧 |
[00:22] | – Mark is dead, Tandy! – Who knows? | -马克已经死了 坦迪 -谁知道呢 |
[00:24] | What if he comes back in the future? | 万一他以后来了呢 |
[00:25] | Leave him a note with our address. | 给他留下我们的住址 |
[00:27] | Adoption papers? | 收养文件 |
[00:28] | If you’re gonna be the baby’s grandmother, | 如果你要当孩子的奶奶 |
[00:30] | then I need to be your daughter. | 那我就得做你女儿 |
[00:31] | Oh, hell, where’s the damn papers? | 行了 那该死的文件呢 |
[00:33] | So, let’s get busy getting busy. | 所以我们忙活忙活吧 |
[00:36] | You’re not okay, Melissa! | 你有问题 梅丽莎 |
[00:37] | Something is seriously wrong with you. | 你真的出大毛病了 |
[00:47] | Hi, Mom. | 妈妈好 |
[00:52] | Hi… daughter. | 女儿好 |
[00:54] | Are you ready for family photo time? | 你准备好照全家福了吗 |
[01:02] | I know. It’s the best, right? | 我明白 太棒了对吧 |
[01:05] | So, wait. | 等一下 |
[01:07] | What are we talking? Is it hands on the shoulder, | 我们这是在说什么 你是说手搭着肩 |
[01:09] | leaning on a fence, just generally being tools? | 靠在栅栏上 像个傻子一样 |
[01:14] | Mother! | 妈妈啊 |
[01:17] | Okay. Let’s get it over with. | 行吧 赶紧照吧 |
[01:19] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[01:19] | Oh, goodie. Here. | 好的 给你 |
[01:23] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[01:25] | Oh, they’re your size. | 这些衣服你正合身呢 |
[01:26] | Yeah. Okay, | 是吗 这样说吧 |
[01:27] | I’m really not into the matching outfit kind of thing, hon. | 我真的不怎么喜欢家庭装 宝贝 |
[01:31] | Oh, but they’re for our Christmas cards. | 但我们拍圣诞贺卡照片就得这么穿啊 |
[01:33] | Sorry. Holiday cards. Wait. | 抱歉 节日卡片 等等 |
[01:34] | Klosterman. What are we? | 科洛斯特曼 我们信什么教 |
[01:36] | We are from the church | 我们信仰的是 |
[01:37] | of what you’re wearing is what you’re wearing. | 什么随便就穿什么 |
[01:40] | Tandy, she’s pushing back on the clothes! | 坦迪 她不接受这些衣服 |
[01:43] | Come on, Mom. What’s the issue? | 别这样嘛 妈妈 怎么了 |
[01:51] | That’s weird. | 这有点奇怪 |
[01:52] | Wonder what happened there. | 到底发生什么了 |
[01:54] | Anyway, Mom… | 不管怎样 妈妈 |
[01:57] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[02:00] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[02:08] | Oh, look at that. | 你看 |
[02:10] | – Lewis. – Hey. | -路易斯 -你好啊 |
[02:11] | Hi, Lewis! | 你好呀 路易斯 |
[02:14] | What’s with the, uh… | 你们穿得这么漂亮 |
[02:15] | cool outfits? | 是要干什么 |
[02:17] | They are cool, right? | 漂亮吧 |
[02:19] | We’re taking our family photo. | 我们准备拍全家福 |
[02:21] | Well, we’re trying to, | 我们想拍 |
[02:22] | but my mom is throwing a real wrench into the works. | 但我妈妈让我们功亏一篑了 |
[02:26] | I’m sorry. Your mom? | 抱歉 你妈妈是 |
[02:27] | Carol made Gail legally adopt her | 卡萝尔让盖尔收养了她 |
[02:29] | so Gail could be our baby’s grandma. | 这样盖尔就能做我们孩子的祖母了 |
[02:30] | One of those deals. | 差不多这样 |
[02:32] | And now Mom won’t wear the outfit, | 现在妈妈不穿这身衣服 |
[02:33] | so the family photo’s ruined. | 我们的全家福毁了 |
[02:35] | Well, why don’t you just take the picture | 那你们为什么不穿平时的衣服 |
[02:37] | wearing normal clothes? | 拍全家福呢 |
[02:38] | I mean, is the matching outfit | 我是说 家庭装真的 |
[02:41] | really that important? | 这么重要吗 |
[02:44] | It’s a family photo. | 这可是全家福 |
[02:46] | Right. | 好吧 |
[02:48] | Uh, anyway, Tandy, | 对了 坦迪 |
[02:50] | I just wanted to thank you again for our trip. | 我只想再次谢谢你之前带我去旅行 |
[02:53] | That really inspired me. | 那真的鼓舞了我 |
[02:54] | Hey, well, your love for Mark inspires me | 你对马克的爱才鼓励了我 |
[02:57] | to be a better husband to Carol. | 做一个更好的丈夫 |
[02:59] | So take that and put it in your butt. | 你就坦然接受吧[塞到屁股里吧] |
[03:01] | Uh, literally. | 我是说字面意思 |
[03:04] | I think you meant metaphorically. | 你是说隐喻义吧 |
[03:06] | Oh, yes. “Metorically.” Sorry. | 是的是的 阴喻意 抱歉 |
[03:08] | Close enough. | 行吧 |
[03:09] | And you’re close enough for a little hug. | 我也可以给你一个爱的抱抱 |
[03:11] | Get in here. | 来吧 |
[03:15] | Proud of you, bud. | 真为你骄傲 兄弟 |
[03:16] | Your smile is super infectious, like the virus, huh? | 你的笑容真的很感染人 就像病毒一样 |
[03:20] | And again, I mean that metorically. | 我还是说的阴喻意 |
[03:33] | What, Todd? | 怎么了 陶德 |
[03:35] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[03:37] | This is Alden. | 这是奥尔登 |
[03:39] | Right. Okay. | 好的 |
[03:41] | Well, hi, Alden. How you doing, buddy? | 奥尔登 你好啊 小家伙 |
[03:43] | Todd, he’s not real. | 陶德 这是假的 |
[03:45] | Okay, good. Thank God. I… Sorry… | 好的 谢天谢地 我 抱歉 |
[03:49] | Mommy didn’t mean it. | 妈妈瞎说的 |
[03:51] | Stop. | 别哭了 |
[03:52] | Mommy didn’t mean it. | 妈妈瞎说的 |
[03:53] | He heard what I said. He’s very upset. | 他听到我说的了 他很生气 |
[03:56] | Well, uh, listen, about-about the other night, | 听我说 那天 那天晚上 |
[03:59] | I’m real… I’m really sorry for upsetting you. | 我很抱歉让你不开心了 |
[04:00] | I was just concerned about you, and I… | 我只是担心你 我 |
[04:02] | Oh, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[04:03] | – It’s not your problem anymore. – No. Sure it is. | -那不怪你 -不 当然怪我 |
[04:05] | I’m your boyfriend, so… | 我是你的男朋友 所以 |
[04:06] | – Not anymore. – What? | -不是了 -什么 |
[04:08] | I’m breaking up with you. | 我要和你分手 |
[04:10] | I want a baby, you don’t want a baby, so you can leave. | 我想要孩子而你不想 那你可以滚蛋了 |
[04:13] | No. | 不 |
[04:13] | I’m staying right here, okay? | 我不走 懂吗 |
[04:15] | Listen to me. You are not okay, and I want to help you. | 听着 你病了 我想帮助你 |
[04:18] | And I don’t need your help! | 我不需要你的帮助 |
[04:20] | Leave! | 滚 |
[04:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:24] | If that’s what you want. | 如你所愿 |
[04:28] | There. | 别哭 |
[04:30] | I scared you, didn’t I? | 吓到你了 是吧 |
[04:31] | Okay. Nap time. | 好了 来睡午觉 |
[04:55] | Hi, Mom. | 妈妈好 |
[04:58] | I’m not putting on one of those dumb little trench coats, | 我绝对不穿这种蠢了吧唧的风衣 |
[05:00] | if that’s what y’all are thinking. | 你们想都别想 |
[05:02] | No way. | 我们怎么会 |
[05:03] | And we wouldn’t expect you to. | 我们根本不觉得你会穿 |
[05:05] | No, you just sit there and relax | 是啊 你就坐在这里 |
[05:07] | in the clothes that you’re wearing. | 穿着你穿的衣服 放轻松就好 |
[05:21] | Now! | 就是现在 |
[05:23] | Oh, good Lord. | 我的老天 |
[05:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:27] | Mom, open your eyes. | 妈妈 睁眼啊 |
[05:29] | I see what you’re doing. Please? | 我知道你想做什么 拜托你了 |
[05:30] | Get those eyes open. Come on. | 睁眼嘛 拜托啦 |
[05:31] | – Hell no. – Mother! | -绝不 -妈妈 |
[05:34] | Look, I already told you, I’m happy to take a picture | 我已经说过了 穿正常的衣服拍照 |
[05:36] | wearing normal clothes, but I’m not gonna be the matriarch | 我很高兴 但我绝不要当什么奇怪的 |
[05:39] | of some weirdo family. | 家庭大家长 |
[05:41] | You are wearing normal clothes! | 你穿的就是正常的衣服啊 |
[05:43] | – Nice try. – All right. | -得了 -好吧 |
[05:45] | Well… we gave it our best, Tandy. | 我们尽力了 坦迪 |
[05:48] | – Yup. – Guess we’re giving up. | -是啊 -我们算了吧 |
[05:50] | You go back to your day. | 你继续去玩你的 |
[05:51] | Fine. Leaving the room now. | 好的 那我走了 |
[05:53] | On my way out now. | 快走出去了 |
[05:55] | Bye-bye, Tandy. | 再见 坦迪 |
[06:00] | You can hear his feet getting further and further away. | 你能听到他脚步声越来越远了 |
[06:03] | Oh, he’s rounding the far corner. | 那都走到那个转角了 |
[06:08] | He dropped something. | 他弄掉东西了 |
[06:09] | Did you hear that way over there? | 你听到了吗 |
[06:11] | And he’s gone. | 他走了 |
[06:14] | Just the two of us. | 只剩我们俩了 |
[06:16] | You can open your eyes now. | 你现在可以睁眼了 |
[06:18] | Mom, open ’em. | 妈妈 睁眼 |
[06:19] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[06:21] | Y’all got to get up a little earlier in the day | 你们得更聪明点 |
[06:24] | to pull one over on Gail Klosterman. | 才能骗到盖尔·科洛斯特曼 |
[06:30] | You can follow me, but I’m not gonna open my eyes. | 你爱跟就跟吧 但我不会睁眼的 |
[06:34] | Mother Hubbard, a triple rainbow! | 哈伯德大妈 有个三层彩虹诶 |
[06:37] | A human centipede with George Clooney at the front! | 乔治·克鲁尼大头的人形蜈蚣诶 |
[06:39] | A Nebuchadnezzar of wine! | 一大瓶红酒 |
[06:42] | Snakes! | 有蛇 |
[06:44] | Watch out, Mom! It’s an open shaft! | 小心 妈妈 你要掉井里了 |
[06:50] | Burn. | 我赢了 |
[07:05] | Increase altitude. | 高度升高 |
[07:06] | Increase altitude. | 高度升高 |
[07:08] | Stall. Stall. Stall. | 失速 失速 失速 |
[07:10] | – Stall. – No, no, no, no, no! | -失速 -不不不 |
[07:11] | Increase velocity. | 速度加快 |
[07:14] | Velocity. Uh, switch… | 速度 开关 |
[07:15] | – Increase velocity. Pull up. – Throttle up. Throttle up! | -速度加快 拉升 -减速 减速 |
[07:16] | Terrain alert. | 触地警告 |
[07:17] | – Pull up. – Terrain alert. | -拉升 – 触地警告 |
[07:19] | -Pull up. – Terrain alert. | -拉升 -触地警告 |
[07:29] | Well, that’s the craziest video game I’ve ever seen. | 这真是我看过最疯狂的电子游戏了 |
[07:34] | It’s actually a flight simulator. | 这是个战斗机模拟器 |
[07:36] | You learning how to fly? | 你在学开飞机吗 |
[07:37] | Well, figure, | 我是觉得 |
[07:40] | if I get good enough– I don’t know– | 如果我学会了的话 我也不知道 |
[07:42] | maybe one day I can fly off to Tokyo and look for Mark. | 也许有朝一日我能飞去东京找马克 |
[07:48] | That is so beautiful. | 这真是太美好了 |
[07:53] | Sorry. Hormones, and it’s beautiful. | 抱歉 孕期激素紊乱 真的太美好了 |
[07:56] | I’m just really happy for you. | 我就是为你开心 |
[07:58] | It’s like Christmas Day, | 感觉就像是在圣诞节 |
[08:00] | and I got all the presents I asked for. | 我收到了想要的礼物 |
[08:10] | Hey, bud, how goes it? | 兄弟 你还好吗 |
[08:11] | Um, Melissa just broke up with me. | 梅丽莎刚跟我分手了 |
[08:14] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[08:17] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:18] | The “yes” was about the plate, not the breakup. | 太棒了是说打碎了盘子 不是说你分手 |
[08:20] | As for the breakup: no. | 至于你的分手 一点也不棒 |
[08:23] | I’m worried about her, man. She’s not okay. | 我很担心她 兄弟 她状况不妙 |
[08:25] | I want to help her, | 我想帮她 |
[08:26] | but she just screamed at me to get out, so… | 她却大叫让我滚蛋 所以 |
[08:29] | Hey, how about I do a little drive-by, see how she’s doing? | 不如我顺便过去帮你看看她怎么样吧 |
[08:31] | Would it make you feel better? | 你这样心里会好受些吗 |
[08:33] | Would you, bud? | 真的吗 兄弟 |
[08:34] | Of course, bud. Heading there now. | 当然没问题 我这就去 |
[08:50] | There you are! | 你在这里啊 |
[08:52] | Were you hiding from me? | 你是在躲我吗 |
[08:54] | Whatever gave you that idea? | 你怎么会这么想 |
[08:56] | Mother-daughter intuition. | 母女连心啊 |
[08:59] | It’s windy up here. | 上面风真大 |
[09:00] | And yet, for reasons of my own, | 在我看来 |
[09:02] | I find it preferable to being downstairs. | 我觉得这里比楼下好多了 |
[09:05] | I was wondering if I could expect you for dinner tonight. | 我在想今晚我们能否共进晚餐 |
[09:09] | That would be a firm no. | 当然不能 |
[09:11] | Aren’t you a ray of sunshine! | 你可真是一缕阳光啊 |
[09:14] | I wonder if those colorful beverages | 我在想你这些花花绿绿的饮料 |
[09:15] | have anything to do with it? | 是不是和这有关 |
[09:17] | You leave my beverages out of this! | 你休想碰我的饮料 |
[09:20] | I’m just saying, | 我只是说 |
[09:20] | maybe you’d be a little less snippy | 如果你多喝些水 |
[09:22] | if you were more hydrated. | 也许就不会这么暴躁了 |
[09:24] | Look, this is my Zen area. | 这是我的修行区域 |
[09:28] | Whatever I do up here is my business! | 我在上面干什么都和你无关 |
[09:31] | Not if your business is the Big Tobacco and Alcohol trade! | 如果你要在上面进行烟酒贩卖就和我有关了 |
[09:35] | Oh, my God, give it a rest! | 我的天哪 消停点吧 |
[09:38] | I will not. | 我偏不 |
[09:39] | You are supposed to be the responsible one. | 你本该是那个负起家庭责任的人 |
[09:41] | You are the goll-dang mom for ding-dong’s sake, | 老天啊 你真是个不负责的妈妈 |
[09:44] | you goll-dang ding-a-ling! | 你这个疯婆子 |
[09:45] | Okay! | 行了 |
[09:46] | You’re grounded! Go to your room! | 你被禁足了 回你房间去 |
[09:49] | – Seriously?! – Yes! | -你说真的吗 -是的 |
[09:51] | You came up here, and you interrupted Mommy’s quiet time! | 你跑上来 毁了妈妈的安静时光 |
[09:55] | That is so unfair! | 这太不公平了 |
[09:57] | You just go on! | 赶紧回去 |
[09:58] | You just march on down there, | 下楼去 |
[10:00] | and you think about what you’ve done, young lady. | 想想你做了些什么 小姑娘 |
[10:02] | I hate you! You’re a monster! | 我恨你 你这个怪物 |
[10:04] | Yeah?! Well, one of these days, I’m not gonna be here, | 是吗 终有一天 我不在这里了 |
[10:07] | and you’re gonna be so sorry you said that! | 你会后悔你说了这句话的 |
[10:10] | I can’t wait! | 我等不及这天的到来了 |
[10:12] | All right, you go to your friggin’ room! | 行了 滚回你房间去吧 |
[10:16] | Oh, my God, I’m gonna have to find a new hideout. | 老天 我得重新找一个藏身之处了 |
[10:23] | Melissa? | 梅丽莎 |
[10:25] | Melissa, you in here? | 梅丽莎 你在这里吗 |
[10:27] | Take off your pants. | 脱掉裤子 |
[10:30] | What? | 什么 |
[10:32] | Take off your pants. | 脱掉裤子 |
[10:35] | I’m wearing cargo shorts. | 我穿的是短裤 |
[10:37] | Take off your cargo shorts. | 脱掉你的短裤 |
[10:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:42] | We’re gonna make a baby. | 我们要造人 |
[10:50] | Come again? | 什么 |
[10:52] | We’re gonna make a baby. | 我们要造人 |
[10:54] | You-you got a baby. | 你有了 |
[10:56] | This is a doll. | 这是个玩具 |
[10:57] | You’re messing around, right? Are you serious? | 你在开玩笑吧 你是认真的吗 |
[11:00] | Let me show you how serious I am. | 我来告诉你我有多认真 |
[11:01] | Melissa, I can’t do that. I’m married to Carol. | 梅丽莎 不行 我跟卡萝尔结婚了 |
[11:05] | Carol was on board with you getting me pregnant in Tucson. | 在图森时卡萝尔也同意你让我怀孕 |
[11:07] | That was back when I was a skunk, huh? | 当时我还是个混球 |
[11:09] | And as I recall, we dunked that skunk, didn’t we? | 据我所知 我们摆脱那个混球了 对吧 |
[11:13] | Okay. Bye. Get out. | 好吧 再见 滚 |
[11:16] | I want you to know | 我想让你知道 |
[11:16] | I think you’re a very special lady. | 我觉得你是个很特别的人 |
[11:18] | I know that you’re gonna find someone | 我知道你会找到一个人 |
[11:19] | who makes you very happy. | 让你很幸福 |
[11:21] | Well, that was flattering. | 真是受宠若惊 |
[11:39] | Drink too much. | 喝太多了 |
[11:41] | Please. | 拜托 |
[11:43] | Think about what I’ve done. | 想想我做了些什么 |
[11:45] | Fine. Here’s what I’ve done. | 行啊 这就是我做的 |
[11:47] | I’ll show you drinking too much. | 我告诉你什么叫喝太多了 |
[11:51] | Just jealous ’cause you’re pregnant. | 你怀孕了所以嫉妒我喝酒 |
[11:52] | Oh, look whose eyes are open now. | 快看谁眼睛睁开了 |
[11:55] | Burn’s on you, Mom. | 我才赢了 妈妈 |
[12:00] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[12:22] | Hey, T. | 陶德 |
[12:24] | You doing some pop-and-lock therapy? | 你在进行机械舞治疗吗 |
[12:26] | Yeah. | 是 |
[12:27] | I talked to Melissa. | 我跟梅丽莎谈了 |
[12:29] | Yeah, what’d she say? | 她怎么说 |
[12:31] | – Have a seat. – Okay. | -坐 -好 |
[12:38] | Look, I’m just gonna come right out and say it, | 那我就直说了 |
[12:40] | ’cause honesty is the language of buds. | 因为兄弟之间要坦诚相对 |
[12:42] | Yeah. | 好 |
[12:44] | Melissa tried to initiate a pregnancy bone session. | 梅丽莎想怀孕 |
[12:48] | Yeah. And we’re talking immediate ask. | 没错 她直接开口问的 |
[12:50] | Like, right when I got into the room. | 我一进屋她就开口了 |
[12:51] | It was almost aggressive. | 都有点咄咄逼人了 |
[12:53] | Like a dingo. | 跟条野犬一样 |
[12:55] | I see. | 知道了 |
[12:56] | Hey, if it’s any consolation, I turned her down right away. | 如果能让你好受点 我当即拒绝了她 |
[13:00] | If she’s been with Todd, I don’t touch that bod. | 如果她跟陶德在一起 我绝不会碰她 |
[13:03] | Say that all the time. | 我一向如此 |
[13:04] | Yeah, no, I-I know. It’s just… it’s just weird. | 我知道 但是 太奇怪了 |
[13:08] | Not that weird. | 也没有 |
[13:09] | – I mean, come on. – No, I mean, | -我是说 拜托 -不 我是说 |
[13:11] | it’s just weird to have her go to you and Lewis | 她去找你和路易斯问 |
[13:13] | to ask if you’d impregnate her. | 你们能不能让她怀孕 |
[13:14] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[13:18] | Lewis? | 路易斯 |
[13:19] | Yeah, she did the same thing with him. | 对 她也这么问他了 |
[13:21] | She did, now? | 是吗 |
[13:28] | And, uh, when’d she do that, uh, roughly? | 大概什么时候的事 |
[13:32] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[13:33] | Earlier today. But, uh, | 今天早些时候吧 但是 |
[13:34] | after she came to me, yes? | 是在她找我之后 对吧 |
[13:37] | – Yes? – I-I… I don’t know. | -是吧 -我不知道 |
[13:42] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[13:43] | I know. I mean, there’s no way | 我知道 我是说 他绝不可能 |
[13:45] | that she came to Lewis first, right? | 先去找路易斯 对吧 |
[13:46] | No, I’m talking about the lights, Tandy. | 不 我是说灯 坦迪 |
[13:48] | Yeah, well, I am, uh, talking about Melissa. | 我说的是梅丽莎 |
[13:51] | So, wh-when did he come to tell you about this? | 他什么时候来跟你说的 |
[13:53] | Tandy, I-I don’t know. | 坦迪 我不知道 |
[13:54] | C-Can we please stop talking about this? | 我们能不说这个了吗 |
[13:56] | It’s making me really sad, bud. | 真的让我很难过 伙计 |
[13:58] | Uh, yes. Oh, yeah. Yeah, I don’t care. | 是 没错 我不管 |
[14:00] | I mean, whatevs, right? | 谁管它 对吧 |
[14:02] | I mean, who cares? Probably Lewis. | 有谁关心 可能路易斯吧 |
[14:04] | I don’t care. | 我才不关心 |
[14:06] | I don’t care. | 我才不关心 |
[14:08] | I’m gonna go find Lewis. | 我去找路易斯 |
[14:09] | – Do you know where he is? – No. | -你知道他在哪里吗 -不知道 |
[14:11] | Okay. Just unrelated. | 好吧 没什么关系 |
[14:17] | Care Bear. | 亲爱的 |
[14:18] | Care Bear, can I ask you something? | 亲爱的 我能问你件事吗 |
[14:20] | I’m-I’m kind of busy, Tandy. | 我很忙 坦迪 |
[14:22] | Melissa tried to hit on me and Lewis. | 梅丽莎想上我和路易斯 |
[14:26] | Unfortunately, it’s not real clear, like, | 但很不幸 我不清楚 |
[14:27] | who she approached first. | 她先找的谁 |
[14:28] | – Yeah, Tandy, can this wait? – But you just don’t want to get | -坦迪 你能等等吗 -但是这种事 |
[14:30] | the facts wrong on something like this, you know? | 千万不能搞错 对吧 |
[14:32] | I mean, you got to know that order. | 你肯定得知道顺序 |
[14:34] | Tandy, didn’t you hear me?! I said I’m busy! | 坦迪 你没听到吗 我说我很忙 |
[14:37] | And when a lady needs her space, she needs her space. | 女人需要空间时 你要给她 |
[14:44] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[14:45] | Think I just learned my lesson. | 我刚吸取到教训了 |
[14:47] | Okay. | 好了 |
[14:49] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:50] | I need to apologize to Mom. | 我需要跟妈妈道歉 |
[14:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:59] | This looks like a good place for Mama’s hideaway. | 这里像妈妈藏身的好地方 |
[15:08] | Hey, bud! Heard you were getting in on the flight game. | 伙计 我听说你喜欢上了飞行游戏 |
[15:12] | Yeah. | 是 |
[15:13] | Let me know if you, uh, need any pointers. | 那你需要有人给你指路吗 |
[15:17] | This isn’t my first time in a… in a plane front. | 这不是我第一次坐…飞机前排了 |
[15:20] | Plane front? | 飞机前排 |
[15:21] | You know, the plane front, | 飞机前排 |
[15:22] | where the, uh, plane drivers drive the plane. | 就是飞机司机开飞机的地方 |
[15:25] | – The cockpit? – Oh, cockpit. | -驾驶舱吗 -对 驾驶舱 |
[15:27] | Yeah, uh, sure, yeah, I’ve heard people call it that, too. | 没错 我听也有人这么叫 |
[15:29] | Yeah, know it well. Know it well. | 我很清楚 很清楚 |
[15:39] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[15:42] | Heard that Melissa asked you to be, uh, friends | 我听说梅丽莎邀请你 |
[15:44] | with paternal benefits, huh? | 跟她生孩子 是吗 |
[15:46] | Yeah. | 是 |
[15:47] | Anyway, she asked me, too. Surprise, surprise. | 她也问我了 真是惊喜啊 |
[15:49] | Uh, but just cur… just, uh, curious, uh, | 但是 但是我很好奇 |
[15:52] | whenabouts, uh… whenabouts did she ask you? | 大概 大概她什么时候问的你 |
[15:54] | I don’t know. Around breakfast. | 我不清楚 大概早饭时候 |
[15:56] | Breakfast. | 早饭时 |
[15:58] | Are you, like, a-a breakfast all day, uh, person? | 你是那种一整天都吃早饭的人吗 |
[16:02] | No, I eat breakfast in the morning. | 不 我只有早上吃早饭 |
[16:03] | Oh, you do. Okay. | 这样 好吧 |
[16:04] | But, like, 11:59 a.m. still qualifies | 但是 对一些人而言 |
[16:07] | as, uh, morning to some. | 11:59分仍然算早上 |
[16:10] | I eat very early. | 我早饭吃得非常早 |
[16:12] | Congratulations, my friend. | 恭喜 朋友 |
[16:17] | Friggin’ lobby. | 该死的大堂 |
[16:33] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[16:34] | Damn it. What is going on with the power in this tower? | 该死 这大楼里的电是怎么回事 |
[16:38] | I think we might be overloading it. | 我们可能超载运行了 |
[16:42] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[16:44] | Hey! Can anybody hear me?! | 有人能听到我吗 |
[16:51] | Go, elevator! | 快动 电梯 |
[16:53] | Go down! | 下去 |
[16:55] | Help! | 救命 |
[16:58] | Hey, can you hear me?! | 有人听到我吗 |
[17:00] | Yep. Overload. Look at this. | 没错 过载了 你看这个 |
[17:03] | You see, we’re running energy into all five buildings | 我们在往这栋楼群的所有五栋大楼 |
[17:05] | in this complex. | 都供电 |
[17:07] | And we never use those other buildings. | 但我们根本没用其它大楼 |
[17:09] | So you see what I’m saying? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[17:10] | Blow up the other buildings, yeah? | 把其它大楼炸掉吗 |
[17:12] | No. | 不是 |
[17:14] | Shut off their power. | 是断了那里的电 |
[17:15] | Shut off their power. | 断了那里的电 |
[17:16] | That way, ours won’t be so diluted. | 那样我们这里的电就够用了 |
[17:19] | Won’t be so diluted. Won’t be so diluted. | 就够用了 就够用了 |
[17:21] | Yeah, great minds, huh? | 你真聪明 |
[17:23] | Starting to see what Melissa saw in you. | 我开始明白梅丽莎为什么找你了 |
[17:25] | All right, let’s check the breakers | 好 检查一下开关 |
[17:27] | and see which one is ours. | 看看哪个控制我们楼 |
[17:32] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God, yes! | 天啊 天啊 太好了 |
[17:38] | That’s not it. | 不是那个 |
[17:41] | That’s the one. | 是这个 |
[17:42] | So we just use this one, and all our power issues are solved. | 那我们只要用这个就行了 电力问题解决了 |
[17:45] | You are a genius, huh? Screw the other buildings, right? | 你真是天才 去它的其它大楼 对吧 |
[17:48] | Screw ’em. | 去它的 |
[17:52] | Farts. | 糟了 |
[17:57] | * Love in an elevator * | *电梯里的爱* |
[18:00] | * Living it up when I’m going down * | *在我想下去时出现* |
[18:06] | * Love in an elevator * | *电梯里的爱* |
[18:10] | * Loving it up till I hit the ground. * | *在我落地前出现了* |
[18:25] | That’s not right. | 这样不对 |
[18:27] | Help! | 救命 |
[18:29] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[18:32] | Alden. | 奥尔登 |
[18:36] | No, Alden! | 不 奥尔登 |
[18:37] | No! | 不行 |
[18:38] | Never swim within 30 minutes of eating. | 吃完东西半小时内不能游泳 |
[18:41] | Melissa. | 梅丽莎 |
[18:43] | Melissa. | 梅丽莎 |
[18:46] | Excuse me, | 抱歉 |
[18:47] | I’m lookin’ for my old pal, Andy. | 我在找我的老朋友安迪 |
[18:49] | Resides in Shawshank. | 住在肖申克那个 |
[18:52] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[18:53] | It’s me, Red. | 是我 瑞德 |
[18:55] | Now, can I talk to my old pal, Andy? | 我能跟我老朋友安迪说几句话吗 |
[18:59] | Okay, look, | 你听我说 |
[19:00] | you can push me away all you want, | 你想怎么赶走我都行 |
[19:01] | but I’m gonna be like a friggin’ boomerang. | 但我会跟回力镖一样 |
[19:04] | Coming right back every time. | 每次都回来 |
[19:06] | Because that’s what you do for the people you love. | 因为对你爱的人就应该这样 |
[19:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:23] | Time to get our rescue on. | 我们该自救了 |
[19:28] | You better not freakin’ ricochet on me. | 你最好不要给我反弹回来 |
[19:45] | * Do you know the way to San Jose? * | *你知道去圣何塞的路吗* |
[19:47] | * I’ve been away so long * | *我离开那里太久了* |
[19:49] | * I may go wrong and lose my way * | *我可能走错路 迷失自己* |
[19:51] | * Do you know the way to San Jose? * | *你知道去圣何塞的路吗* |
[19:55] | * I’m going back to find * | *我要回圣何塞* |
[19:57] | * some peace of mind in San Jose * | *找到内心的宁静* |
[20:00] | * L.A. is a great big freeway * | *洛杉矶的高速免费* |
[20:03] | * Put $100 down * | *花个一百块* |
[20:04] | * And buy a car… * | *买一辆车…* |
[20:06] | Hey, has anybody seen my mom? | 有人见到我妈妈了吗 |
[20:06] | * Maybe in a week or two… * | *可能一两周…* |
[20:08] | No. No. | 没有 |
[20:10] | I can’t find her anywhere. | 我哪里都找不到她了 |
[20:12] | Well, you check her room? | 你去她房间里看了吗 |
[20:14] | Yeah. | 看了 |
[20:15] | You check her wine cubby? | 去她的酒窖看了吗 |
[20:16] | Yeah. | 看了 |
[20:17] | You check inside your butt? | 你的菊花里看了吗 |
[20:19] | Tandy. | 坦迪 |
[20:21] | Guys, come here. | 伙计们 快来 |
[20:22] | It’s an emergency. | 紧急情况 |
[20:24] | What, what? | 怎么了 |
[20:27] | What is it? What is it? | 怎么回事 怎么回事 |
[20:30] | That was me! | 是我 |
[20:33] | Is anybody out there?! | 外面有人吗 |
[20:36] | Over here. | 这边 |
[20:47] | Hey, I hear you! | 我听到你了 |
[20:48] | I’m in the elevator! | 我在电梯里 |
[20:59] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[21:01] | I heard you! I heard you! | 我听到了 我听到了 |
[21:03] | Please! Please, I’m in the elevator! | 快来 我在电梯里 |
[21:06] | Help! | 救命 |
[21:07] | Help! Come get me! Help! | 救命 快来救我出去 |
[21:13] | Hey, I hear you! | 我听到你了 |
[21:16] | Can you hear me?! | 听到我了吗 |
[21:17] | I’m in the elevator! | 我在电梯里 |
[21:19] | Please! Help, help! | 求你 救命 |