时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | You are not okay, and I want to help you. | 你病了 我想帮助你 |
[00:20] | I don’t need your help! | 我不需要你的帮助 |
[00:22] | I hate you! You’re a monster! | 我恨你 你这个怪物 |
[00:24] | God, I’m gonna have to find a new hideout. | 老天 我得重新找一个藏身之处了 |
[00:29] | This looks like a good place for Mama’s hideaway. | 这里像妈妈藏身的好地方 |
[00:33] | Melissa– she’s gone. | 梅丽莎 她走了 |
[00:35] | I’m in the elevator! Please, please help me! | 我在电梯里 求你 救命 |
[00:43] | Oh, my God. It says good-bye. What do we do? | 天哪 上面写着再见 怎么办 |
[00:45] | Hey, don worry, T-Bone. | 别担心 小陶陶 |
[00:46] | I got this, huh? | 我来处理 |
[00:48] | Okay, the note Melissa left says “Good-bye.” | 梅丽莎留下的便条上写着再见 |
[00:50] | Those are our clues. “Good” and “Bye.” | 这就是我们的线索 好和拜拜 |
[00:53] | What do we know about this message? | 这告诉了我们什么呢 |
[00:55] | Okay, “bye” means she’s left. | 拜拜意味着她走了 |
[00:56] | That’s what you say when you’re leaving. | 一个人离开的时候就会这样说 |
[00:58] | “Good” means good. She wishes us well. | 好意味着好 她希望我们一切安好 |
[01:00] | I don’t think this is helping. | 你尽说废话 |
[01:01] | This is not helping. We got to be smarter about this. | 我说的是废话 我们得更深入一些 |
[01:04] | What do we know? What do we know? What we do know? Okay. | 这是什么意思呢 这是什么意思呢 好吧 |
[01:07] | We know the note says “Good-bye,” Okay? | 我们知道这便条上写着再见 对吧 |
[01:09] | We know she wrote it by hand. | 我们知道她是手写的 |
[01:10] | We’re not dealing with an amateur here. | 我们面对的不是一个外行人 |
[01:12] | She’s left places before. She’s good. | 她之前就离开过 她很有经验 |
[01:14] | Tandy, we’re wasting time. | 坦迪 我们这是在浪费时间 |
[01:15] | Just saying we’re wasting time | 你说浪费时间的时候 |
[01:17] | is a waste of time in itself, okay? | 就是在浪费时间 好吗 |
[01:19] | But he does have a point. | 但是他说得有道理 |
[01:20] | We know that the first 48 hours are crucial. | 我们知道前48小时至关重要 |
[01:22] | We know that nobody is ever found after the first 48 hours. | 我们知道 过了48小时候就找不到人了 |
[01:25] | Oh, oh, oh, oh! Maybe it stands for something! | 也许这意味着什么 |
[01:28] | Maybe it stands for something! | 也许这意味着什么 |
[01:29] | Yes. Okay, “Good-bye.” “G” is for “Gone.” | 没错 再见 G代表离开了 |
[01:32] | “O” is for “Outside.” Another “O,” | O代表外面 第二个O呢 |
[01:34] | reaffirming the previous “Outside.” | 是在强调外面这个含义 |
[01:35] | “D” is for “Duh,” as in it’s a no-brainer | D代表的是明白吧 意味着她在外面 |
[01:37] | that she’s outside. “B” is for “Bye.” | 这还用说 B代表着再见 |
[01:39] | That’s, uh, part of the word. “Y” is for “Yes, | 这是这个词的一部分 Y代表的是没错 |
[01:42] | you’re on the right track with all the letters thus far.” | 目前为止所有字母的含义你都猜对了 |
[01:44] | And “E,” Uh… E, E, | 然后是E 这个E |
[01:47] | E E E, E, uh, | |
[01:48] | uh, uh, uh, “Eagle.” | 老鹰 |
[01:50] | Tandy, maybe we should just crack this code on the road. | 坦迪 不如我们边走边破解密码吧 |
[01:52] | Totally, Carol. Okay. | 没错 卡萝尔 好的 |
[01:54] | Oh, my God, there she is! Huh? | 天哪 她在这里 |
[01:55] | Is what I want to hear from someone | 这就是接下来的47小时50分钟内 |
[01:57] | within the next 47 hours and 50 minutes. | 我想从你们口中听到的话 |
[01:59] | Okay, let’s jet. Come on, go! | 好的 出发吧 快来 |
[02:00] | We’ve wasted time. | 我们已经浪费了不少时间了 |
[02:01] | Right, Tandy. | 没错 坦迪 |
[02:20] | Carol, come on, let’s go! | 卡萝尔 快点 出发了 |
[02:25] | Hey, I’m in here! | 我在这里 |
[02:26] | – What’s going on, bud? – I don’t know. | -怎么了 兄弟 -我不知道 |
[02:28] | She’s, like, taking a dump or something, gosh. | 她好像是在大号还是什么的 真是 |
[02:31] | Carol! | 卡萝尔 |
[02:33] | Stupid frigging gun. | 该死的枪 |
[02:45] | All right, okay! | 来了 好吗 |
[02:47] | I was just leaving a note for Gail so she knows where we are. | 我只是在给盖尔留便条告诉她我们去哪儿了 |
[02:53] | Help! Help. | 救命 救命 |
[02:55] | Come on. | 救命啊 |
[03:11] | Melissa. | 梅丽莎 |
[03:14] | Melissa. | 梅丽莎 |
[03:16] | Melissa. | 梅丽莎 |
[03:20] | Hey, bud. | 老兄 |
[03:21] | We didn’t see anything. You? | 我们没发现什么 你呢 |
[03:23] | No. Same here. | 我也是 |
[03:26] | I’m gonna head towards Milpitas. | 我得去一趟米尔皮塔斯 |
[03:27] | You check out Saratoga. | 你去萨拉托加看看 |
[03:29] | Let’s call it for the night. | 今晚就到此为止吧 |
[03:30] | Everyone’s massively pooped. | 大家都精疲力尽了 |
[03:32] | Nah. I’m not going back till I find her, Tandy. | 不 我不找到她是不会回去的 坦迪 |
[03:37] | Hey, Todd. | 陶德 |
[03:37] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[03:39] | Find her. | 找到她 |
[03:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:46] | Melissa. | 梅丽莎 |
[03:48] | Melissa? | 梅丽莎 |
[03:52] | Bunch of frigging turds. | 一群混蛋 |
[03:55] | Course, I would have found them by now. | 要是我的话 早就找到他们了 |
[04:05] | Well, you know what they say, Gordon. | 你知道老话怎么说吗 戈登 |
[04:07] | If you want something done, you got to do it yourself. | 想做什么事的话 得自食其力 |
[04:16] | All right, lawn chair, | 好吧 草坪躺椅 |
[04:18] | hope you’ve got your affairs in order, | 希望你已经处理好你的生前事了 |
[04:19] | ’cause you’re about to meet your maker. | 因为你马上要见到你的造物主了 |
[04:21] | Cause of death: Gail Klosterman. | 死因 盖尔·科洛斯特曼 |
[04:31] | Okay. | 好了 |
[04:40] | – Okay, so we already checked Sunnyvale. – Yeah. | -我们已经去过森尼维尔 -是的 |
[04:43] | – And Campbell. – Yeah. | -坎贝尔 -是的 |
[04:45] | And Los Gatos. | 还有洛斯盖多斯 |
[04:47] | Don’t forget these areas. | 还有这些区域 |
[04:50] | And then if we jump on the freeway, | 如果我们从高速公路走的话 |
[04:52] | we could maybe get south. | 我们也许可以往南行进 |
[04:54] | I don’t know, maybe she got that far | 我也不知道 如果她偷了一辆车的话 |
[04:56] | – if she stole a car or something. – Okay. | -应该是可以到那么远的 -好的 |
[05:01] | And this area right here. | 还有这片区域 |
[05:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:05] | You head this way, yeah, and we’ll just, like, | 你去这边 然后我们 |
[05:08] | look at these… | 查看一下这些区域 |
[05:10] | And, um, I don’t know, maybe tomorrow, | 我也不知道 明天吧 |
[05:12] | we just get on the freeway in this area. | 我们去这片区域的高速公路上看看 |
[05:15] | And then, if we have time, we come over here…. | 然后如果还有时间的话 我们可以去这里 |
[05:17] | Good morning, Vietnam. | 早上好啊 兄弟们 |
[05:19] | Hey, Tandy. | 你好 坦迪 |
[05:22] | Notice anything different about me? | 你们有注意到我的不同之处吗 |
[05:25] | You’re wearing a dinosaur suit? | 你穿了一件恐龙外套 |
[05:27] | No, I’m not. Oh, no! Wha-Wha… | 不 我没有 不 什么 |
[05:30] | Oh, good God, have I turned into a dinosaur? | 我的天哪 我变成恐龙了吗 |
[05:33] | No…! | 不 |
[05:38] | JK. No, I’m wearing a dinosaur suit. Yeah. | 开玩笑的 我确实穿了恐龙外套 |
[05:41] | That’s ridiculous. | 太荒唐了 |
[05:42] | Oh, really, huh? | 是吗 |
[05:44] | Well, let me ask you a question, Lewis. | 我问你个问题 路易斯 |
[05:46] | Uh, what were you wearing last night | 昨晚你在寻找梅丽莎的时候 |
[05:47] | when you were searching for Melissa? | 你穿的是什么 |
[05:49] | A shirt and pants. | 衬衫和裤子 |
[05:51] | And how many Melissas did you find? | 那你找到了几个梅丽莎呢 |
[05:53] | None. | 一个也没找到 |
[05:54] | None. Huh. | 一个也没找到啊 |
[05:55] | So, uh, yeah, I’m no math doctor, | 我不是数学专家 |
[05:58] | but that seems to me one less than we were searching for. | 但这似乎比我们要找的少一个吧 |
[06:01] | And you think wearing that suit is gonna help find her? | 你觉得你穿着这个就能找到她吗 |
[06:04] | You catch crazy with crazy. | 以疯攻疯嘛 |
[06:06] | Huh? It’s simple logic. | 很简单的啊 |
[06:07] | I feel like that might scare her off even further. | 我觉得这会把她吓得跑更远 |
[06:10] | It’s not gonna scare her. | 这才不会吓到她 |
[06:13] | Aah! No! | 不 |
[06:14] | – No! – Oh, no, Todd. | -不 -陶德 |
[06:16] | – Wait, wait! Wait. Wait. – No! No! | -等等 等等 -不 不 |
[06:18] | Todd, Todd. | 陶德 陶德 |
[06:20] | – Bud, it’s me. It’s me. It’s me, Tandy. – Oh… okay. | -兄弟 是我是我 坦迪啦 -好吧 |
[06:23] | Oh, God, you scared me to death, bud. | 老天 你把我吓死了 兄弟 |
[06:24] | I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. Just so you know, | 对不起 对不起 你要知道 |
[06:28] | dinosaurs have not been around for, like, | 恐龙有好几千年 |
[06:30] | thousands of years. | 没出现了 |
[06:31] | I know. I’m just so tired, bud. | 我知道 我就是太累了 兄弟 |
[06:33] | I was out all last night. I just stopped by | 我昨晚一宿没睡 我回来前 |
[06:35] | for some power bars and coffee before I head back out. | 就吃了点能量条 喝了点咖啡 |
[06:38] | I’m worried about you. You need to get some sleep, bud. | 我很担心你 你得去睡一下 兄弟 |
[06:41] | No, I’m fine. I need to do this. | 没事 我很好 我不能休息 |
[06:43] | I just need to amp up with a little more java. | 我只需要多喝点咖啡提提神 |
[06:45] | Hey. Has anybody seen my mom? | 大家好 有人见过我妈妈吗 |
[06:48] | She didn’t sleep in her bed last night. | 她昨晚没睡在她床上 |
[06:50] | She said she was going on vacation, | 她说她去度个假 |
[06:51] | but she didn’t pack a bag and none of her wines are gone. | 但她没收拾行李 也没带走她的酒 |
[06:54] | Oh, don’t worry. Gail does that. | 别担心 盖尔是这样的 |
[06:55] | She’ll be back in a couple of days, reeking of booze, | 她几天后就会一身酒气的回来了 |
[06:57] | but she’ll be high on life. | 但是她会对生活充满热情 |
[06:59] | And some drugs. | 还会磕点药 |
[07:00] | Okay, that’s such a relief. | 那就好 |
[07:03] | ‘Cause there was just this little part of me that thought | 因为我就是有点在想 |
[07:05] | that maybe she left ’cause of me. | 她会不会是因为我才离开的 |
[07:07] | Why is that? | 为什么呢 |
[07:08] | ‘Cause she said she was leaving ’cause of me. | 因为她之前就是这么说的 |
[07:09] | And you got that from that? | 你竟然就这么信了 |
[07:11] | Yeah. She wouldn’t do that, right? | 是啊 她不会这么做的 对吧 |
[07:13] | Not a chance. Right, guys? | 绝对不会 对吧 伙计们 |
[07:16] | – N-no. – No. | -不 不会的 -不会的 |
[07:17] | No. No. | 不会的 不会的 |
[07:19] | Okay, guys, | 好了 伙计们 |
[07:20] | we’re spending a lot of time | 我们已经花了太多时间 |
[07:21] | talking about someone | 讨论一个 |
[07:22] | we’re pretty sure is not missing, | 我们还不确定是不是离开了的人 |
[07:24] | while someone we know is missing | 而我们知道的一个人确实已经离开了 |
[07:26] | is out there and possibly in danger. | 孤身在外 可能还会有危险 |
[07:28] | Todd’s right. Hey, let’s keep our eyes on the prize. | 陶德说得对 我们应该集中精力 |
[07:38] | Real hard to see in this thing. | 穿着这个都看不清路了 |
[07:45] | – Melissa. – Melissa! | -梅丽莎 -梅丽莎 |
[07:48] | – Melissa? – Melissa! | -梅丽莎 -梅丽莎 |
[07:51] | Melissa? | 梅丽莎 |
[07:53] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[07:55] | Lewis, why are we stopping? | 路易斯 我们怎么停下了 |
[07:57] | Uh… I want to check out that shrub. | 我去看看那个灌木丛 |
[08:00] | Think it’s a Comprosma rugosa. Very rare. | 我觉得那是茜草玫瑰 稀有品种 |
[08:02] | At this latitude? I thought they were indigenous | 这个纬度吗 我还以为它们是 |
[08:05] | to the grasslands of New Zealand. | 新西兰草原的原生品种 |
[08:07] | He’s taking a pee. | 他在上厕所 |
[08:09] | Melissa. | 梅丽莎 |
[08:11] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[08:12] | Melissa. | 梅丽莎 |
[08:13] | Guys, guys! | 伙计们 伙计们 |
[08:15] | I found something. | 我有新发现 |
[08:18] | A frigging hula hoop. | 有个呼啦圈 |
[08:19] | Come on, Tandy. | 别闹了 坦迪 |
[08:20] | Tag’s still on. That’ll be good for resale. | 标签还在上面 很好倒卖的 |
[08:24] | Little help here? | 有人来帮一下忙吗 |
[08:27] | No? | 没人吗 |
[08:28] | Okay, I got it. | 好吧 我自己来 |
[08:32] | Melissa. | 梅丽莎 |
[08:34] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[08:35] | Carol, I thought we talked about this. | 卡萝尔 我们不是谈过了吗 |
[08:36] | We’re looking for Melissa. | 我们要找的是梅丽莎 |
[08:37] | – Yeah, but Gail’s… – Gail is fine. | -是 但是盖尔 -盖尔没事的 |
[08:40] | Sorry, I just… | 抱歉 我只是 |
[08:42] | No, I’m sorry. We just need to focus, all right? | 不 我很抱歉 但我们得专注点 好吗 |
[08:44] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[08:45] | – Melissa! – Melissa! | -梅丽莎 -梅丽莎 |
[08:48] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[08:49] | Oh, I’m so sorry– old habits. | 抱歉 旧习难改 |
[08:51] | Melissa. | 梅丽莎 |
[08:54] | Melissa. | 梅丽莎 |
[08:57] | Melissa. | 梅丽莎 |
[09:00] | False alarm. | 空欢喜 |
[09:01] | Hey, it’s gonna get dark soon. Should we head back? | 马上就要天黑了 我们是不是该回去了 |
[09:03] | We’re not going back till we find her. | 不找到她我们不能回去 |
[09:07] | Melissa. | 梅丽莎 |
[09:08] | Melissa! | 梅丽莎 |
[09:10] | Melissa, please. | 梅丽莎 快出来吧 |
[09:12] | Got it. | 捡到了 |
[09:16] | Todd? | 陶德 |
[09:18] | Todd. | 陶德 |
[09:21] | Okay, so he’s out. | 好吧 他睡过去了 |
[09:22] | Now, what are we gonna do here? | 我们接下来该怎么办 |
[09:24] | I mean, I want to find Melissa, too, | 我也想找到梅丽莎 |
[09:25] | but she could be anywhere. | 但她可能去了任何地方 |
[09:26] | We just can’t keep searching forever. | 我们总不可能一辈子这样找下去吧 |
[09:28] | Yeah, she could be in another state by now. | 是啊 她说不定都去别的州了 |
[09:30] | Maybe even another country. | 出国了也说不定 |
[09:31] | Yeah, she didn’t respond to the dinosaur, | 是啊 她对这个大恐龙都没反应 |
[09:33] | so she must be very far away. | 肯定已经走得很远了 |
[09:35] | Look, chances are she’s gonna eventually | 听着 有可能她最终 |
[09:37] | come back home on her own, | 会自己回来 |
[09:38] | so we should just wait for her there. | 所以我们应该在家里等着她 |
[09:39] | Yeah. Let’s go home. Maybe Gail’s back. | 是啊 我们回去吧 说不定盖尔回来了呢 |
[09:42] | I’ll tell him the news. | 我来告诉他这个消息 |
[09:47] | Todd. | 陶德 |
[09:50] | Todd. | 陶德 |
[09:51] | Boy, is he out. | 他睡死过去了 |
[09:57] | Todd! | 陶德 |
[09:57] | Oh, bro-dawg, it’s me! | 兄弟 是我啦 |
[09:59] | It’s me! It’s me! | 是我 是我 |
[10:00] | It’s me, Tandy. | 是我 坦迪 |
[10:03] | Oh, Todd, we got to get you home, bud. | 陶德 我们得带你回家了 兄弟 |
[10:05] | No, we got to keep looking. | 不 我们得继续找下去 |
[10:07] | Walking around, shouting “Melissa” is just not working, man. | 到处乱走 大叫梅丽莎是没用的 兄弟 |
[10:10] | Well, it works a hell of a lot better than doing nothing. | 比什么也不做有用多了 |
[10:13] | Come on, Todd, please. | 别这样 陶德 |
[10:15] | – Todd. – No, no, no, | -陶德 -不不不 |
[10:16] | you enjoy your sleep, okay? | 你们尽管去睡觉吧 |
[10:19] | – Todd. – Todd, think about what you’re doing. | -陶德 -陶德 想想你做的事 |
[10:22] | Please, Todd. | 求你 陶德 |
[10:23] | Todd, come back. | 陶德 回来 |
[10:25] | Todd. | 陶德 |
[10:32] | He literally hit the wall. | 他真的撞到墙了 |
[10:37] | Melissa! | 梅丽莎 |
[10:39] | Todd speed, my friend. | 陶德加油 朋友 |
[10:41] | Todd speed. | 陶德加油 |
[10:45] | You hear that? I said Todd speed, but with Todd, it’s sad. | 听到了吗 我说陶德加油 但他悲剧了 |
[10:49] | Boom. | 哈哈 |
[10:56] | Todd! | 陶德 |
[10:57] | You ought to get some sleep, bud. | 你得去睡觉 伙计 |
[10:59] | Yeah, I was out all last night again. | 我昨晚在外面找了一整晚 |
[11:00] | I figured shower might wake me up before I was out. | 我觉得晕过去之前应该洗个澡清醒一下 |
[11:12] | Bud, are you OK? | 伙计 你没事吧 |
[11:14] | Yeah, I’m fine. It’s just water from the shower. | 我没事 这是淋浴流的水而已 |
[11:21] | Get in here. Get in here. | 过来 过来 |
[11:24] | Everything’s gonna be OK. OK? | 一切都会没事的 |
[11:27] | We’re gonna find her, you hear me? | 我们会找到她的 听到了吗 |
[11:28] | It’s just hard, you know? | 这对我太难了 |
[11:30] | Because I’m the reason she left. | 她是因为我才离开的 |
[11:32] | Maybe I should’ve just had a baby with her! | 我就应该直接跟她生孩子的 |
[11:34] | Would a penis compliment make you feel you better? | 赞美你的鸡鸡会让你感觉好点吗 |
[11:36] | – No. – No, ’cause got a real solid one down there, yeah. | -不会 -不吗 因为你这鸡鸡很棒啊 |
[11:40] | It’s the exact size it should be for your body. | 你这个块头的人就该有这个尺寸 |
[11:42] | It’s a tad pale, but nothing a little sun can’t cure. | 虽然颜色有点暗 但多晒晒太阳就好了 |
[11:44] | Tandy. | 坦迪 |
[11:45] | I’m kidding, it’s the perfect color. | 我开玩笑 你鸡鸡颜色很棒 |
[11:47] | And I’m sorry to imply otherwise, even jokingly, okay? | 抱歉我让你往别处想了 即使我是开玩笑 |
[11:51] | Tandy, you want to make me feel better? | 坦迪 你想让我感觉好点吗 |
[11:52] | More than anything. | 我最想做的事 |
[11:54] | Then help me find her. | 那就帮我找到她 |
[11:55] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[11:56] | Okay, let’s get back to basics. | 好 我们从基本的开始 |
[11:57] | What’d that note say? Okay, it said “Good” and “Bye.” | 那张纸条写的什么 写的是再见 |
[12:00] | Now, backwards, that’s “Eyb doog.” | 倒过来看就是Eyb doog |
[12:02] | No, Tandy, forget the damn note! | 不 坦迪 不要说那张破纸条了 |
[12:03] | Okay, uh, what else do we know? | 好 我们还知道什么 |
[12:05] | We know that she’s wearing prisoner clothes out there. | 我们知道她穿着囚服 |
[12:07] | We know that she’s been digging holes and walls. | 我们知道之前她一直在挖洞挖墙 |
[12:09] | We know that she left in the cover of darkness. | 我们知道她月黑风高时走了 |
[12:11] | Oh my God, I know where she is, Tandy. | 天啊 我知道她在哪里了 |
[12:13] | A prison somewhere. | 一个监狱里 |
[12:15] | Yes, that’s so obvious. | 这再明显不过了 |
[12:16] | No. | 不是 |
[12:17] | A hole digging store? | 在挖的洞里 |
[12:18] | – Uh, a cover of darkness store. – No. | -在黑夜中 -不是 |
[12:20] | Todd, these stores simply don’t exist. | 陶德 这些地方根本不存在 |
[12:22] | Tandy, she’s in Zihuatanejo. | 坦迪 她在芝华塔尼欧 |
[12:23] | Zihuatanejo? | 芝华塔尼欧 |
[12:24] | Yeah, it’s where Andy and Red go | 对 就是《肖申克的救赎》最后 |
[12:26] | at the end of Shawshank. | 安迪和瑞德去的地方 |
[12:27] | Spoiler, dude. God. | 你剧透了 伙计 天啊 |
[12:29] | Look, come on, let’s do this. | 走 我们去找她 |
[12:30] | Okay. Great. | 好 好极了 |
[12:31] | You go grab me some eye shades and car pillows, | 你去拿眼罩和车上用的枕头 |
[12:32] | and then we’ll hit the road. | 然后我们就上路 |
[12:34] | Hey, hit the road. Why would we hit the road? | 上路 我们为什么要上路 |
[12:36] | Are we mad at it? Boom. | 我们看它不顺眼吗 哈哈 |
[12:38] | Don’t worry about laughing. I know you’re tired. | 笑笑没关系的 我知道你累了 |
[12:41] | Oh, get in there, you little stinker. | 快点 你个讨厌鬼 |
[12:46] | Gonna need a hammer. | 我需要把锤子 |
[12:49] | Okay, where are you? | 哪里有呢 |
[12:53] | Bingo. | 找到了 |
[13:03] | I’m sorry, Gordo. | 抱歉了 戈登 |
[13:07] | But you always were a little hardheaded. | 但你的头一直无懈可击 |
[13:13] | Oh, that’s gonna work. | 这能行 |
[13:16] | Things are looking up for Gail Klosterman. | 盖尔要转运了 |
[13:21] | Oh… | 糟了 |
[13:23] | Fart on a stick! | 我去你的 |
[13:27] | Hi, Care Bear. | 小萝萝 |
[13:28] | Oh, hey, Tandy. | 坦迪 |
[13:29] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[13:30] | Ah, it’s just… Gail’s not back yet. | 盖尔还没回来 |
[13:32] | Eh, she’s probably just up in Napa, you know? | 她可能去纳帕了而已 |
[13:34] | Drinking wine, having a great old time. | 喝喝酒 度过美好的时光 |
[13:36] | She’s not in Napa. | 她不在纳帕 |
[13:39] | She’s in trouble. | 她有麻烦了 |
[13:40] | And I want to go search for her. Will you help me? | 我想去找她 你愿意帮我吗 |
[13:43] | Of course. | 当然 |
[13:45] | You ready, bud? | 准备好了吗 伙计 |
[13:46] | Sure am, bud. | 当然 伙计 |
[13:47] | – Ready for what? – We’re going to Zihuatanejo. | -准备什么 -我们要去芝华塔尼欧 |
[13:49] | What? No. Tandy has to go help me find Gail. | 什么 不行 坦迪要帮我找盖尔 |
[13:52] | Tandy, is that true? | 坦迪 是真的吗 |
[13:53] | Hey, I can help you both. | 你们两个人我可以都帮 |
[13:54] | Okay, so, uh, Todd, when do you want to leave? | 陶德 你想什么时候走 |
[13:56] | Now. | 现在 |
[13:56] | And, uh, Carol, when do you want to go do this Gail thing? | 卡萝尔 你想什么时候找盖尔 |
[13:58] | Now. | 现在 |
[13:59] | And you both use the standard definition of the word “Now”? | 你们说”现在”的意思就是现在吗 |
[14:02] | – Yes. – Yes. | -是 -是 |
[14:03] | Whitney Houston, we have a problem. Hmm. | 惠特尼·休斯顿 我们有麻烦了 |
[14:06] | No, we don’t, it’s very clear who the priority is here. | 没有 找谁更重要很明显 |
[14:09] | Melissa is the only one who is in trouble. | 只有梅丽莎有麻烦 |
[14:11] | They can both be in trouble. | 他们可能都有麻烦 |
[14:12] | Ever heard of double trouble? | 你听说过双重麻烦吗 |
[14:14] | Gail is not in trouble. | 盖尔没有麻烦 |
[14:15] | Look, a mother and a daughter share a special connection. | 母亲和女儿之间有特别的联系 |
[14:18] | And I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[14:20] | She’s got into some sort of horrible accident or something. | 她出了可怕的意外了 |
[14:23] | No, she didn’t. | 她没有 |
[14:24] | Yes, she did. | 有 |
[14:25] | She could be stuck in a pit somewhere, or quicksand. | 她可能被困在一个坑里或流沙里了 |
[14:28] | Or even worse, slow sand. | 甚至更糟糕 慢沙里 |
[14:30] | A slower, more torturous form of dangerous sand. | 一种更慢 更折磨人的危险的沙子 |
[14:33] | Gail is fine. | 盖尔没事 |
[14:34] | – No, she isn’t. – Yes, she is. | -她有事 -她没事 |
[14:36] | Then, where is she? | 那她人呢 |
[14:37] | She’s avoiding you, okay? | 她在回避你 知道吗 |
[14:40] | You annoyed the ever-living crap out of her and she left. | 你让她烦透了 所以她离开了 |
[14:43] | She’ll come back when she wants to. | 她想回来的话会回来的 |
[14:45] | But right now we need to look for Melissa. | 但现在我们需要找梅丽莎 |
[14:47] | So stop this phony-baloney mother-daughter crap, | 所以你不要跟我扯什么母女联系了 |
[14:49] | and start helping, ’cause Melissa needs us now. | 抓紧帮忙吧 因为梅丽莎现在需要我们 |
[15:04] | Look, Carol, this might be hard for you to hear, | 卡萝尔 你可能不想听我说这个 |
[15:08] | but I need to tell it to you straight. | 但我需要跟你说清楚 |
[15:12] | Todd is flat out cray. | 陶德彻底疯了 |
[15:14] | I’m on your side here. | 我是站在你这边的 |
[15:16] | Gail definitely didn’t leave ’cause of you. | 盖尔肯定不是因为你离开了 |
[15:18] | Most likely scenario, she went out to grab you a gift, | 更可能的是 她去给你买礼物 |
[15:21] | slipped on some sort of peel, likely a banana, but who knows? | 因为什么皮 比如香蕉片滑到了 但谁知道呢 |
[15:24] | Not ruling out citrus. | 橘子皮也说不定 |
[15:25] | And now she’s lying at the bottom of some ravine | 现在她正躺在山谷低下 |
[15:27] | or, like, impaled on a security fence. | 或困在安全护栏上动弹不得 |
[15:30] | Definitely dead. | 肯定死了 |
[15:31] | And all ’cause she loved you so much. | 这都是因为她太爱你了 |
[15:33] | Tandy, I’m your wife, | 坦迪 我是你妻子 |
[15:35] | and I need you to be honest with me. | 你需要跟我说实话 |
[15:40] | You might have pushed her away. | 可能是你把她逼走了 |
[15:42] | God, what a horrible daughter I was. | 天啊 我真是个坏女儿 |
[15:45] | No, you’re a great daughter. | 不 你是个好女儿 |
[15:47] | And you’ll get a chance to prove it when she comes back. | 等她回来你会有机会证明的 |
[15:50] | And she will come back, ’cause she loves you. | 她会回来的 因为她爱你 |
[15:53] | Thanks, Tandy. | 谢谢你 坦迪 |
[15:55] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[16:04] | Do you want some help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[16:05] | Help? | 帮忙 |
[16:07] | Searching for Melissa. | 找梅丽莎 |
[16:09] | What about Gail? | 盖尔呢 |
[16:11] | Why look for someone who doesn’t want to be found? | 为什么去找一个不想被找到的人呢 |
[16:20] | Look, I’m… | 听着 我… |
[16:22] | so sorry about earlier. | 之前的事很抱歉 |
[16:24] | I-I re– I really don’t know who that person was. | 我…我真的不知道当时那个人是谁 |
[16:27] | Well, that was someone who got very little sleep. | 那是个严重缺乏睡眠的人 |
[16:30] | And said some things that I really needed to hear. | 他还说了我需要听到的话 |
[16:34] | Thank you, Carol. | 谢谢你 卡萝尔 |
[16:39] | Well… I should get going. | 我该走了 |
[16:41] | It’s like a 35-hour drive, so… | 开车过去要35个小时 所以… |
[16:43] | Well, do you want some company? | 你想找个伴儿吗 |
[16:44] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:45] | Yeah. I’ll go get Tandy. | 我去找坦迪 |
[16:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:56] | Come on! | 加油 |
[16:58] | Come on. | 加油 |
[17:01] | Come on. Open. | 加油 打开 |
[17:03] | Open. | 打开 |
[17:08] | Oh, come on. | 加油 |
[17:10] | Yes. | 好 |
[17:18] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[17:22] | Why should anything good happen to me?! | 我身上凭什么发生好事 |
[17:24] | Wouldn’t want to ruin my freaking streak! | 那岂不是毁了这一连串的霉运 |
[17:55] | I’m stuck in the elevator. | 我被困在电梯里了 |
[17:57] | Fifth floor. | 五楼 |
[17:59] | Anyone out there? | 外面有人吗 |
[18:04] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[18:11] | I got to tell you, | 我得告诉你们 |
[18:12] | it is so nice to see my best bud | 看到我最好的哥们和我亲爱的 |
[18:15] | and my main squeeze talking again. | 又说话了 真是太好了 |
[18:17] | That was really hard for me. | 你们吵架时我真的很难做 |
[18:19] | I don’t want to say it was selfish of you guys, you know, | 我不想说你们自私 知道吗 |
[18:21] | ’cause we’re all laying it on the line, but, uh, I will. | 因为我们都很坦白 但是我会说 |
[18:24] | You know, that was, uh, very selfish. | 你们之前确实很自私 |
[18:26] | Oh, my God, look! | 天啊 快看 |
[18:27] | – Look! Yes! – What, is that the bus? | -快看 是 -是那辆汽车吗 |
[18:35] | – Melissa? – Melissa. | -梅丽莎 -梅丽莎 |
[18:37] | Melissa. | 梅丽莎 |
[18:39] | – Melissa? – She’s not in here. | -梅丽莎 -她不在这里 |
[18:42] | Melissa? | 梅丽莎 |
[18:45] | Melissa. | 梅丽莎 |
[18:46] | Melissa? | 梅丽莎 |
[18:52] | It’s dead. | 车不能用了 |
[18:53] | She must’ve found a new car. | 她肯定找了辆新车 |
[18:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:59] | Wait, I’ve seen one of those cars before. | 等一下 我见过这种车 |
[19:02] | Oh, my goll, it’s in our parking lot! | 天啊 就在我们的停车场里 |
[19:04] | Let’s go. Come on. | 快走 快 |
[19:08] | Seat belt, seat belt. | 安全带 安全带 |
[19:24] | Melissa? Melissa? Melissa? | 梅丽莎 梅丽莎 梅丽莎 |
[19:26] | Hey. Hey. | 喂 喂 |
[19:29] | I’m in the elevator. | 我在电梯里 |
[19:30] | Can you hear me? | 能听到吗 |
[19:34] | What’s with all the honking? | 你们按喇叭干什么 |
[19:36] | Please be out of your cars. | 快从车里出来 |
[19:37] | Please, still be out of your cars. | 拜托 先不要上车 |
[19:41] | The hell is that? | 那是什么 |
[19:42] | It’s coming from in there. | 是从里面传出来的 |
[19:44] | Melissa? | 梅丽莎 |
[19:46] | You idiots! | 你们这群白痴 |
[19:47] | I’m stuck in the freaking elevator! | 我被困在电梯里了 |
[19:50] | Hey, Melissa, listen, | 梅丽莎 听着 |
[19:51] | we-we’re gonna come inside the building, okay? | 我们要进去了 好吗 |
[19:53] | Yeah, so please don’t shoot us. Thank you! | 不要向我们开枪 谢谢 |
[19:56] | Hey! | 喂 |
[19:58] | Melissa? | 梅丽莎 |
[20:00] | You in there? | 你在里面吗 |
[20:02] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[20:03] | Trees and mice! | 我的苍天啊 |
[20:05] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[20:06] | Oh, my God. We were so worried about you. | 天啊 我们担心死你了 |
[20:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:08] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[20:10] | Where you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[20:13] | At home. | 在家里 |
[20:14] | Playing cornhole. | 玩游戏 |
[20:15] | Melissa, you’ve been gone for two days now. | 梅丽莎 你已经失踪两天了 |
[20:19] | Oh. | 是吗 |
[20:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:22] | Don’t leave, I’m in the elevator! | 不要走 我在电梯里 |
[20:24] | Where’s my bullets? | 我的子弹呢 |
[20:27] | Where’d I put ’em? | 我放哪里了 |
[20:28] | Well, why were you shooting off your gun? | 那你为什么开枪 |
[20:30] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[20:33] | Okay, y-you mind if I hold that for you? | 好 你介意我帮你拿枪吗 |
[20:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:40] | Let’s-let’s get you home, hon. | 我们送你回家吧 亲爱的 |
[20:41] | All right? Come on. | 好吗 走吧 |
[20:48] | That’s weird. | 好奇怪 |
[20:49] | Sounded like it was coming from in there. | 听起来像是里面传出的枪声 |
[20:57] | Hey! Come on. | 快点 |
[20:58] | Come on. | 快 |
[21:14] | I’m in here. | 我在这里 |
[21:16] | I’m in here! | 我在这里 |