| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:25] | Hello, everyone. | 大家好 |
| [00:26] | Everyone, can I have your attention, please? | 请大家听我说两句 |
| [00:28] | Hello? Ron, Lily, nice to see you. | 大家好 罗恩 莉莉 见到你们很高兴 |
| [00:31] | Welcome, everyone. | 欢迎大家的到来 |
| [00:33] | As you know, my name is Pamela Brinton. | 大家都知道 我是帕梅拉·布林顿 |
| [00:35] | And I always say, it feeds the soul to do good deeds. | 我总是说 做善事会给心灵带来慰藉 |
| [00:40] | So, tonight, I want all of our souls | 所以今晚 我希望我们的心灵 |
| [00:42] | to get absolutely stuffed. | 都能得到充分的慰藉 |
| [00:51] | As you know, my tireless work | 大家都知道 我和帕梅拉·布林顿基金会 |
| [00:53] | with the Pamela Brinton Foundation | 不眠不休的工作 |
| [00:55] | has saved 4,000 lives. | 已经挽救了4000多人的生命 |
| [00:58] | That’s 28,000 lives in dog years. | 换成狗狗的生命 这足有28000条生命 |
| [01:06] | Yep. | 没错 |
| [01:10] | Canine hip dysplasia. | 犬类髋关节发育不良 |
| [01:13] | It robs a dog of its mobility, | 这种疾病让狗狗不良于行 |
| [01:16] | its dignity, | 摧毁了它们的尊严 |
| [01:17] | its very cani-ninity. | 摧毁了”狗”严 |
| [01:20] | That’s not a word. | 都没有这个词 |
| [01:21] | What was that, Catherine? | 你说什么 凯瑟琳 |
| [01:22] | Uh, that’s not a word. | 没有这个词 |
| [01:29] | Please, continue. | 请继续你的演讲 |
| [01:31] | Imagine how scared you would be | 想想看 如果你失去了行动能力 |
| [01:34] | if you lost your mobility, | 失去了你的双腿 |
| [01:36] | your legs, all the… | 你会有多么惶恐 |
| [01:37] | Allen. thank you for coming. | 艾伦 谢谢你的到来 |
| [01:40] | Didn’t know you were gonna be here tonight. | 我没想到你今晚会来 |
| [01:42] | Nice to see you. | 见到你很高兴 |
| [01:43] | Okay, auction time. | 好的 该进行拍卖了 |
| [01:45] | Seems like everyone here has got the fever for the flavor. | 看来大家似乎都很喜欢狗狗 |
| [01:48] | Well, except for Catherine, | 除了凯瑟琳 |
| [01:50] | a vowed cat lover. | 她是个小猫狂粉 |
| [01:51] | No judgment. Judgment. | 我不是在批判她 我就是 |
| [01:53] | I kid! | 我开玩笑的啦 |
| [01:54] | Well, my nickname is Cat, so… | 我的绰号就叫小猫 所以 |
| [01:57] | I suppose my husband Robert is the real cat lover. | 我想我丈夫罗伯特才是真的爱猫人 |
| [02:06] | Well, I guess my name would be Dogela | 那我的名字大概是狗拉吧 |
| [02:08] | ’cause I like dogs. | 因为我喜欢狗 |
| [02:11] | Doesn’t mean anything. | 没有任何意义 |
| [02:15] | Oh, my god! | 我的天哪 |
| [02:18] | Th-that’s just Leonard. | 莱纳德就是这样 |
| [02:19] | He’s just trying to make tonight about him. | 他只是想让大家今晚都关注他 |
| [02:22] | Get your own charity, Leonard. | 自己去办个慈善晚宴吧 莱纳德 |
| [02:23] | Stop trying to horn in here. | 别想在这里夺走我的风采 |
| [02:30] | All right, well, let’s get this auction started, right? | 好吧 那我们的拍卖现在开始 好吗 |
| [02:34] | Who let the auction out? | 谁开始了这场拍卖 |
| [02:37] | Who let the auction out? | 谁开始了这场拍卖 |
| [02:41] | Who’s the cutest? Who’s the cutest? | 谁最可爱 谁最可爱 |
| [02:44] | Ooh, Jeremy, yes, you are, you’re my cutest. | 杰里米 当然是你了 你是我的心头宝 |
| [02:46] | Ah, thank you, Christina. that will be all. | 谢谢 克里斯蒂娜 这些就够了 |
| [02:50] | Alana, what are the headlines? | 阿兰娜 今天新闻头条是什么 |
| [02:52] | Flooding in Tennessee | 预计本周末 |
| [02:53] | is expected to continue through the weekend. | 田纳西州洪灾将继续 |
| [02:56] | President Pence plans to visit the affected areas. | 彭斯总统计划去看望受灾区域 |
| [02:59] | The Federal Pandemic Agency has released new guidelines | 联邦流行病防治署已出台了 |
| [03:03] | for combating the emerging viral outbreak. | 对抗新兴病毒爆发的新指南 |
| [03:05] | Ooh, Alana. Little dark today. | 阿兰娜 今天可真不幸 |
| [03:07] | How about a joke? | 不如讲个笑话吧 |
| [03:09] | Why did the banker quit his job? | 银行家为什么辞职了 |
| [03:11] | He lost interest. | 他失去了兴趣[利息] |
| [03:14] | What?! | 什么 |
| [03:16] | Interest! | 兴趣 |
| [03:17] | Oh, I needed that. | 我正需要呢 |
| [03:21] | Oh, guess what I heard about Catherine and Robert. | 猜猜我听到了凯瑟琳和罗伯特的什么新消息 |
| [03:24] | They bought another home. | 他们又买了栋房子 |
| [03:26] | – Guess where it is. – London? | -猜猜他们买的哪里的 -伦敦吗 |
| [03:28] | They wish. | 他们倒是想 |
| [03:30] | It’s under the ground. | 在地下 |
| [03:33] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
| [03:34] | It’s a bunker. It’s, like, a bomb shelter | 是一个地堡 就像是个防空洞 |
| [03:37] | or something where paranoid people go and live | 或者被害妄想症以为世界末日时 |
| [03:39] | when they think it’s the end of the world. | 会去住的地方 |
| [03:41] | It’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. | 我简直没听过比这更蠢的事情了 |
| [03:43] | I mean, talk about overreacting. | 这反应也太过激了吧 |
| [03:45] | It’s just a bad flu season. | 不过是流感高发季罢了 |
| [03:47] | You wash your hands, you don’t buy a bunker. Am I right? | 勤洗手 不用买地堡 对吧 |
| [03:50] | What are they, mole people? | 他们是什么人啊 鼹鼠人吗 |
| [03:52] | Mole people? | 鼹鼠人 |
| [03:54] | Benjamin! | 本杰明 |
| [03:55] | Oh, you are giving Alana a run for her money. | 你简直要抢了阿兰娜的饭碗了 |
| [03:59] | Mole people. | 鼹鼠人 |
| [04:24] | Oh, no. | 不 |
| [04:37] | This place is an absolute pigsty. | 这地方跟猪窝一样 |
| [04:39] | Where in the hell is Christina? | 克里斯蒂娜到底去哪儿了 |
| [04:41] | Oh, Christina texted. she died. | 克里斯蒂娜发消息来了 她死了 |
| [04:44] | What? | 什么 |
| [04:45] | Her daughter or someone texted. | 是她女儿还是谁发消息来说的 |
| [04:58] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
| [05:00] | There’s got to be a vaccine. | 肯定有疫苗吧 |
| [05:02] | Pamela, we talked about this. | 帕梅拉 我们谈过这个了 |
| [05:04] | There is no vaccine. | 没有疫苗 |
| [05:06] | Well, something fishy’s going on, if you ask me. | 要我说的话 绝对有哪里不对劲 |
| [05:08] | You mean to tell me the president of the United States | 你是要告诉我美国总统 |
| [05:11] | doesn’t have a vaccine? | 都没有疫苗吗 |
| [05:12] | Yeah, right! | 好吧好吧 |
| [05:14] | And there’s the presidential hearse, | 驶来的是总统的灵车 |
| [05:16] | as they head towards Arlington Cemetery. | 它们正向阿灵顿公墓驶去 |
| [05:18] | Michael Richard Pence, | 迈克尔·理查德·彭斯 |
| [05:20] | 46th president of the United States, | 美国第四十六届总统 |
| [05:22] | dead at the age of 61. | 享年六十一岁 |
| [05:24] | President Paul Davis Ryan Jr…. | 小保罗·戴维斯·莱恩总统 |
| [05:26] | President Rex Wayne Tillerson… | 雷克斯·韦恩·蒂勒森总统 |
| [05:28] | President Steven Terner Mnuchin… | 史蒂芬·托勒·姆努钦总统 |
| [05:29] | President Jeffrey Beauregard Sessions… | 杰弗里·博勒加德·赛森斯总统 |
| [05:31] | President Betsy Devos, dead at the age of 61. | 贝奇·德沃斯总统 享年六十一岁 |
| [05:40] | 止步 由于病毒爆发 此区域已封停 | |
| [06:13] | Catherine? | 凯瑟琳 |
| [06:14] | Pamela! | 帕梅拉 |
| [06:16] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
| [06:17] | I love your bag… | 我喜欢你的包 |
| [06:20] | Outfit. | 和你这身打扮 |
| [06:21] | Yes, well, safety first, you know? | 是啊 安全第一嘛 对吧 |
| [06:24] | And that’s always in fashion. | 这总不会过时的 |
| [06:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
| [06:27] | Yes. | 是啊 |
| [06:30] | So… | 话说 |
| [06:32] | Interesting times. | 这日子太有意思了 |
| [06:36] | How’s Benjamin? | 本杰明还好吗 |
| [06:37] | Oh, he’s good. We made love this morning. | 他很好 我们今早还做爱了呢 |
| [06:41] | With all the bells and whistles. | 那叫一个火辣啊 |
| [06:43] | And, uh, Robert? | 罗伯特呢 |
| [06:45] | Oh, he’s a little under the weather. | 他有点身体不适 |
| [06:53] | So, um, when do you head off to your little… | 那你什么时候回你那 |
| [06:56] | bunkery place? | 小地堡去 |
| [06:58] | We have to wait a little bit. | 我们还得等一会儿 |
| [07:00] | They make you take a physical before you enter, so… | 你进去之前要做身体检查 所以 |
| [07:03] | Just a precaution. | 只是以防万一啦 |
| [07:06] | I didn’t know you had a dog. | 我不知道你养狗啊 |
| [07:11] | I don’t. | 我不养 |
| [07:16] | Well, I, uh… | 我 |
| [07:18] | should be going. | 该走了 |
| [07:43] | Benjamin? | 本杰明 |
| [07:56] | Benjamin? | 本杰明 |
| [08:09] | Benjamin, the door’s locked. | 本杰明 门锁上了 |
| [08:11] | What are you doing in there? | 你在里面干什么呢 |
| [08:12] | I think it’s best that I stay in here for the time being. | 我觉得我暂时还是待在这里比较好 |
| [08:17] | Do you have it? | 你感染了吗 |
| [08:20] | I think so. | 我觉得是的 |
| [08:22] | Well, would, uh, you… | 你想让我 |
| [08:26] | Would you like me to make you some soup? | 你想让我给你煮点汤吗 |
| [08:28] | Get out of here. | 离开这里 |
| [08:30] | Who knows what I’ve touched? It could be anywhere. | 谁知道我碰了些什么 病毒可能已经蔓延了 |
| [08:32] | – I’m not leaving you! – You have to. | -我不会离开你的 -你必须走 |
| [08:33] | Where would I go? | 我能去哪儿呢 |
| [08:34] | I don’t know. Anywhere. Just leave here now. | 我不知道 哪儿都行 离开这里就好 |
| [08:36] | – Oh, my god. – Now! | -我的天哪 -快走 |
| [08:38] | Fine! I’ll leave! | 好 走就走 |
| [08:43] | But, Benjamin… | 但是 本杰明 |
| [08:46] | I’m making you that soup… | 我会给你煮汤的 |
| [08:49] | in my heart. | 在我心里 |
| [08:52] | And i’m eating it in mine. | 我会在我心里把它喝掉的 |
| [09:10] | Catherine? | 凯瑟琳 |
| [09:15] | Catherine? | 凯瑟琳 |
| [09:17] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
| [09:21] | You here? | 在家吗 |
| [09:26] | Oh, god, oh, god. what am I doing? | 天啊天啊 我这是在做什么 |
| [09:28] | Oh, god, oh, god, oh, god! what am I doing? | 天啊天啊 我这是在做什么 |
| [09:47] | Catherine? | 凯瑟琳 |
| [09:50] | Are you alive? | 你还活着吗 |
| [10:01] | I’m gonna poke your buns a little bit. | 我要戳一下你的屁股 |
| [10:09] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
| [10:32] | Uh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [11:27] | Okay. | 好 |
| [11:28] | Air seal initiated. | 气密开启 |
| [11:47] | Is this the master? | 这是主卧吗 |
| [11:50] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
| [11:52] | She said, sarcastically. | 她讽刺地说 |
| [11:57] | Refried beans? | 重炸豆子 |
| [11:59] | Why didn’t you fry ’em right the first time? | 为什么第一次不炸好 |
| [12:04] | Gross. | 恶心 |
| [12:08] | Well, this is fun. Let’s see what else we have. | 这个有意思 看看还有什么 |
| [12:11] | Desert. | 沙漠 |
| [12:13] | Rain forest. | 雨林 |
| [12:14] | City street. | 城市街道 |
| [12:16] | Prairie. | 大草原 |
| [12:18] | Country field with an old red barn. | 有个红色旧谷仓的乡村田野 |
| [12:20] | Sphinx! | 狮身人面像 |
| [12:22] | Mobile surveillance system initiated. | 移动监控系统开启 |
| [12:24] | Mobile what? | 移动什么 |
| [12:25] | Use the control surface to pilot your breathe systems drone. | 用控制界面驾驶你的呼吸系统无人机 |
| [12:29] | Drone? no, no, no, no, no. | 无人机 不不不 |
| [12:31] | Drone? no. | 无人机 不 |
| [12:32] | Uh, log off. | 退出 |
| [12:33] | Log down. | 退订 |
| [12:34] | Uh, sphinx please. sphinx? | 狮身人面像 快出来 |
| [12:38] | Unstable. unstable. | 不稳定 不稳定 |
| [12:39] | Where am I? What is this? | 这是哪里 这是什么 |
| [12:40] | Returning to charge station. | 返回充电站 |
| [12:41] | Yes, please. | 好的 快点 |
| [12:45] | It’s about time. | 终于回来了 |
| [12:46] | Sheesh. | 天啊 |
| [12:48] | Sphinx! | 狮身人面像 |
| [12:49] | There she is. | 她终于出来了 |
| [12:50] | He? | 还是他 |
| [12:54] | Aren’t you gonna eat? | 你不吃吗 |
| [12:58] | Look, I know things are grim, | 我知道情况糟糕 |
| [13:00] | but at least we’re safe here. | 但我们在这里至少是安全的 |
| [13:02] | And I bet you there are lots of other bunkers out there | 我敢肯定 还有很多这样的地堡 |
| [13:04] | just filled with scientists | 里面满是科学家 |
| [13:06] | working on a vaccine as we speak. | 正在研究疫苗 |
| [13:08] | And once they figure it out, | 一旦研究出疫苗 |
| [13:10] | they’ll give us the all clear, | 我们就没事了 |
| [13:11] | and we’ll be able to go back home. | 然后我们就能回家了 |
| [13:13] | So hang in there. | 你要坚持住 |
| [13:14] | We just have to wait for the all clear. | 我们只要等到外面安全了就行 |
| [13:17] | Until then, we’ll make our own fun, won’t we? | 那之前 我们在这里自娱自乐 |
| [13:20] | Okay. dig in. I made it myself. come on. | 快吃吧 这是我亲手做的 吃 |
| [13:37] | All right. all right, there you go, Pamela. | 好 好 就是这样 帕梅拉 |
| [13:38] | Leveling off. | 保持平衡 |
| [13:40] | Oh! I can see everything. | 我能看到一切了 |
| [13:46] | Well, well, well. If it isn’t news Lester Holt. | 看啊 这不是莱斯特·霍尔特吗 |
| [13:49] | 国家新闻领导者 莱斯特·霍尔特[著名记者] | |
| [13:49] | Today’s news: yum, yum. | 今日新闻 好香啊 |
| [13:53] | Happy Halloween, Jeremy! | 万圣节快乐 杰里米 |
| [14:01] | What do we have over here? | 这边有什么 |
| [14:13] | Well, it’s been a tough year. | 过去这一年很艰辛 |
| [14:16] | But we made it through. | 但我们挺过来了 |
| [14:20] | Without you, I’m afraid… | 没有你 我恐怕… |
| [14:24] | I’m afraid I might have given up. | 我恐怕就放弃了 |
| [14:29] | So thank you. | 所以 谢谢你 |
| [14:31] | And Merry Christmas. | 圣诞节快乐 |
| [14:32] | I love… Oh. there he goes. | 我喜欢…走了 |
| [14:46] | Milk. | 牛奶 |
| [14:49] | Milk. | 牛奶 |
| [14:53] | Milk. | 牛奶 |
| [14:55] | Come on, you can say it. | 说 你可以的 |
| [14:56] | Milk. | 牛奶 |
| [14:59] | All right, fine. | 好吧 |
| [15:00] | That’s enough for today. | 今天就到这里 |
| [15:02] | But mark my words… | 但你记住 |
| [15:04] | You will talk. | 你会说话的 |
| [15:16] | Milk. | 牛奶 |
| [15:18] | Milk. | 牛奶 |
| [15:27] | Milk. | 牛奶 |
| [15:29] | Milk. | 牛奶 |
| [15:32] | Milk! | 牛奶 |
| [15:33] | Damn it, Jeremy! You’re not even trying! | 该死 杰里米 你根本没有努力 |
| [15:36] | Do you even want this? | 你想这样吗 |
| [15:37] | Just say it! | 快说出来 |
| [15:44] | I’m not talking to you. | 我不跟你说话了 |
| [15:53] | Beach. Mountain. | 沙滩 大山 |
| [15:55] | Desert. City. | 沙漠 城市 |
| [15:57] | Farm. Antiques. | 农场 古董 |
| [15:59] | Peru. Prairie. | 秘鲁 大草原 |
| [16:01] | Stream. Everest. | 小溪 珠穆朗玛峰 |
| [16:04] | Dune. | 沙丘 |
| [16:07] | Raccoon. | 浣熊 |
| [16:08] | Roller coaster. Hilltop. | 过山车 山顶 |
| [16:11] | School. Fancy party. | 学校 奢华派对 |
| [16:13] | Oh, Jeremy. | 杰里米 |
| [16:17] | Dinner is served. | 晚餐好了 |
| [16:20] | Come on, Jeremy. | 快来 杰里米 |
| [16:21] | Come on. | 来吃 |
| [16:23] | Come on, you little dum-dum. | 来吃啊 你个小笨瓜 |
| [16:26] | Good boy. | 乖 |
| [16:30] | Do you know you’re eating cat food? | 你知道你在吃猫粮吗 |
| [16:33] | And you look like a fool. | 你看起来就跟傻瓜一样 |
| [16:37] | What would your parents think? | 你父母会怎么想 |
| [16:40] | You’d be the laugh of the kennel. | 你会成为狗界笑柄 |
| [16:45] | You give me that. | 给我 |
| [16:48] | Did you want to eat it? | 你还想吃吗 |
| [16:50] | You can’t have it. | 不给你吃 |
| [16:52] | Say “milk.” | 说”牛奶” |
| [16:54] | Just say it! | 快说 |
| [17:01] | No, no. no, no. | 不不不 |
| [17:05] | Who did this? | 谁干的 |
| [17:09] | Jeremy! | 杰里米 |
| [17:11] | In or out? | 在里面还是出去 |
| [17:13] | Make up your mind. | 你做好决定 |
| [17:15] | You want to go out there? | 你想出去吗 |
| [17:17] | ‘Cause you certainly don’t seem very happy in here. | 因为你在这里肯定不开心 |
| [17:20] | Is that what you want? | 你想出去吗 |
| [17:21] | Okay. Here’s your chance. | 好 给你机会 |
| [17:23] | So what’s it gonna… | 看看你… |
| [17:24] | Jeremy! | 杰里米 |
| [17:27] | Jeremy! | 杰里米 |
| [17:28] | Jeremy! | 杰里米 |
| [17:33] | Jeremy. | 杰里米 |
| [18:09] | Jeremy. | 杰里米 |
| [18:41] | Well, go figure. | 难以理解吧 |
| [18:45] | You’re a cat person that eats dog food, | 你是个吃狗粮的爱猫人 |
| [18:48] | and I’m a dog person that eats cat food. | 我是个吃猫粮的爱狗人 |
| [18:51] | I guess we’re more alike than I thought. | 没想到我们这么相似 |
| [19:17] | Oh, my god. oh, my god. | 天啊 天啊 |
| [19:20] | Oh, my god, oh, my god, oh, my god! | 天啊 天啊 天啊 |
| [19:23] | Oh! Can you hear me?! | 能听到我吗 |
| [19:25] | Oh, can you, can you hear me up here?! oh! | 你能 能听到我说话吗 |
| [19:28] | My-my name is, uh, Pamela Brinton! oh! | 我叫 帕梅拉·布林顿 |
| [19:31] | Look at me! Can you hear me?! | 看着我 能听到吗 |
| [19:33] | Can-can you see me?! | 你能看到我吗 |
| [19:35] | Battery low. | 电池电量低 |
| [19:36] | Drone returning to charge. | 无人机返回充电 |
| [19:39] | No. | 不 |
| [19:40] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
| [19:41] | No, no, no battery low. no! | 不不 不要电量低 不要 |
| [19:43] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
| [19:55] | Mobile surveillance system recharged. | 移动监控系统充电完毕 |
| [20:13] | Oh, my god! oh, my god. | 天啊 天啊 |
| [20:16] | Oh, my god, it’s real. | 天啊 是真的 |
| [20:17] | Hello! Can you hear me?! | 喂 能听到我吗 |
| [20:19] | I’m nice, too! | 我也很友好 |
| [20:20] | I’m not afraid! hi! | 我不害怕 |
| [20:23] | My name is Pamela Brinton. | 我叫帕梅拉·布林顿 |
| [20:25] | Uh, je m’appelle pamela brinton. | 我叫帕梅拉·布林顿 |
| [20:27] | I’m in a bunker! Please come find me! | 我在一个地堡里 快来找我 |
| [20:30] | No! | 不 |
| [20:31] | Fatal error. Unit lost. | 致命错误 无人机已毁 |