时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | I figured it out, man. We’re going to Akron! | 我知道了 兄弟 我们去阿克伦 |
[00:21] | That’s where’s Melissa’s from. | 那是梅丽莎老家 |
[00:22] | Who knows what we could learn? | 谁知道我们会发现什么呢 |
[00:23] | Melissa, you just took a pill. | 梅丽莎 你刚才吃药了 |
[00:25] | Only one left. | 只剩一片了 |
[00:27] | Let’s take your dumb-ass family photo. | 我们去拍全家福吧 |
[00:30] | Limburger! Limburger! Limburger! | 茄子 茄子 茄子 |
[00:32] | Jiminy Glick. | 我的苍天 |
[00:39] | Thank you, everyone, for coming. | 谢谢大家能来 |
[00:40] | Please take a seat. | 请坐 |
[00:41] | You’ll notice I’ve placed a hat | 我在你们每人面前 |
[00:43] | in front of each of you. | 都放了一顶帽子 |
[00:45] | You’re gonna want to hold onto it. | 你们会想要紧握住它的 |
[00:47] | What’s going on, Care Bear? | 怎么了 小萝萝 |
[00:48] | Just a seismic shift in reality as we know it. | 众所周知 我们的生活发生了灾难性的剧变 |
[00:51] | What you’re about to see | 而你们接下来将看到的东西 |
[00:53] | will shock and astound you to your very core. | 会让你们发自内心的感到震惊 |
[00:56] | For the weak of stomach, | 如果你们感到恶心 |
[00:57] | feel free to use the hat as a barf bag. | 请吐在帽子里 |
[01:00] | And now, | 现在 |
[01:01] | prepare to question everything. Behold! | 准备好质疑一切事情 请看 |
[01:06] | Cute! | 真可爱 |
[01:06] | Oh, those came out good. | 这照得不错啊 |
[01:08] | No. Look closer… in the background. | 不 看仔细点 看背景 |
[01:11] | Wait. What-what is that thing? | 等等 那是什么 |
[01:13] | It-It’s probably just some tiny acorn. | 那可能是小橡果吧 |
[01:15] | You got to remember, the camera adds ten pounds. | 要知道 相片会使人显胖 |
[01:18] | Ever tried to take a picture of a scale on zero? | 你们有试过拍出来一张不显胖的照片吗 |
[01:20] | Can’t do it. | 绝对不可能 |
[01:21] | It’ll always say ten. | 总是把人显得很胖 |
[01:23] | Tandy, I thought it was an obese acorn myself | 坦迪 我之前也以为是大颗一点的橡果 |
[01:26] | until I did this. | 直到我看了不同的照片 |
[01:29] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[01:30] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[01:32] | It’s moving! | 它在动 |
[01:33] | Looks like we have company. | 看来有人来了 |
[01:35] | And that company… is a Yoda. | 而那个人 是尤达[《星球大战》的角色] |
[01:42] | Find this thing we need to. | 找到这个东西我们得 |
[01:44] | Tandy, I think you mean | 坦迪 我觉得你要说的是 |
[01:45] | “Find this thing to which we need.” | 我们得找到这个东西 |
[01:47] | Oh. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:48] | We don’t even know what that is. | 我们都不知道这到底是什么 |
[01:50] | Oh, it’s pretty clearly a Yoda. | 这显然是个尤达 |
[01:52] | Think we’re making a mistake | 我觉得 |
[01:53] | by putting all our eggs | 我们不能一味的猜测 |
[01:54] | in this Yoda basket. | 这个是尤达 |
[01:55] | I mean, could be some sort of gremlin | 我是说 这也可能是某种小精灵 |
[01:57] | or yeti or troll. | 或者雪人 巨人什么的 |
[01:58] | Oh, wait. No, trolls don’t exist. | 等等 不 巨人是不存在的 |
[02:00] | But, look, there’s also a chance we could be looking | 但听着 很有可能我们要找的 |
[02:02] | at a board-certified medical doctor. | 是一个有执照的医生 |
[02:05] | What if it’s another crazy person like Pat? | 万一又是一个和帕特一样的疯子呢 |
[02:07] | Yeah, if they were friendly, | 是啊 如果他们心存善意 |
[02:09] | wouldn’t they have introduced themselves already? | 他们不早就应该自我介绍了吗 |
[02:11] | If they were harmful, | 如果他们心存恶意 |
[02:12] | wouldn’t they have hurt us already? | 他们不早就伤害我们了吗 |
[02:14] | Well, okay, well, why wouldn’t they have said anything? | 好吧 那他们为什么什么都不说呢 |
[02:16] | We’re probably just dealing with a shy individual. | 可能他们只是比较害羞 |
[02:20] | Most people are scared to engage others in conversation. | 大多数人都害怕和别人交谈 |
[02:23] | That’s why, if you ever see me at a social event, | 所以如果你们在社交场合看到我的话 |
[02:25] | no one’s ever talking to me. | 没人会和我说话 |
[02:26] | Tandy, look, Gail’s injured. | 坦迪 听着 盖尔受伤了 |
[02:28] | Todd– you have to take care of Melissa. | 陶德 你得好好照顾梅丽莎 |
[02:31] | I just don’t think the group can handle | 我就是觉得我们现在没法 |
[02:33] | a full-on manhunt right now. | 进行全面搜寻 |
[02:35] | No, we have to do this. | 不 我们必须这么做 |
[02:37] | Look, Lewis gave his life trying to find a doctor for us. | 路易斯不惜生命想要给我们找到一个医生 |
[02:40] | And if he knew there was someone out there | 如果他知道这里有其他人 |
[02:42] | and we weren’t doing everything we could to try to find them, | 而我们却没有竭尽全力去找他们的话 |
[02:45] | he’d be rolling over in his ashes. | 他死了也不会安心的 |
[02:47] | That is a good point. | 有道理 |
[02:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:50] | We’ll do it for Lewis. | 我们会为了路易斯去找的 |
[02:51] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[02:54] | As Lewis used to say, | 正如路易斯常说的 |
[02:56] | “That’s great.” | 太好了 |
[03:03] | Oh. There she is. | 醒了啊 |
[03:07] | Yeah, I was just, | 我刚刚在 |
[03:09] | uh, putting up some pictures | 把你从阿克伦带回来的照片 |
[03:10] | you brought back from Akron. | 摆起来 |
[03:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:17] | Melissa, | 梅丽莎 |
[03:19] | can you, can you look at me? | 你能 你能看着我吗 |
[03:20] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[03:22] | Um, you remember this pill? | 你还记得这个药吗 |
[03:27] | You-you took one of ’em back in Akron. | 你在阿克伦的时候吃了一片 |
[03:30] | Melissa. | 梅丽莎 |
[03:33] | God. Hon, what are you thinking about? | 天哪 宝贝 你在想什么 |
[03:36] | Santa’s penis. | 圣诞老人的鸡鸡 |
[03:37] | Okay. Can-can we please focus here, all right? | 好吧 你能听一下我说的话吗 |
[03:40] | I need to know what this pill is. | 我得知道这是什么药 |
[03:43] | Santa’s penis. | 圣诞老人的鸡鸡 |
[03:45] | Okay, now, I know you think it’s funny | 好吧 我知道你觉得 |
[03:47] | talking about Santa’s genitalia, | 谈论圣诞老人的生殖器很有意思 |
[03:49] | and it is, okay? | 确实有趣 好吗 |
[03:51] | It’s funny imagery | 想想就很有趣 |
[03:52] | because of his body size and white pubic hair, | 因为他体型那么大 阴毛却是白的 |
[03:55] | but there’s a time and a place. | 但现在不是说这个的时候 |
[03:58] | Okay? And right now I need your help. | 好吗 现在我需要你的帮忙 |
[04:01] | Santa’s penis? | 圣诞老人的鸡鸡 |
[04:02] | Oh. Great. Well, | 好吧 |
[04:04] | guess I’m gonna have to figure this out on my own. | 大概我只能自己去弄明白了 |
[04:07] | Yeah, thanks a lot. | 非常感谢 |
[04:10] | Yeah, this is the spot. | 就是这里 |
[04:15] | All right, you see any clues? | 你们有发现什么吗 |
[04:17] | Any droppings which might help us shed some light | 有发现敌人的藏匿地点吗 |
[04:19] | on the nature of this potentially dangerous beast? | 也好让我们知道这危险的野兽到底是什么 |
[04:24] | Look, look over there. There’s a house. | 看啊 看那边 有栋房子 |
[04:28] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[04:30] | All right, let’s go get back in the van and check it out. | 我们回车里去查探一下那是什么 |
[04:32] | Guys, I can’t see the van. | 我看不到车在哪里 |
[04:41] | Oh, there it is. | 在那里 |
[04:43] | Over in that area. | 在那里 |
[04:46] | – Don’t forget the… – Tandy, all the stuff. | -别忘了 -坦迪 拿上所有东西 |
[04:47] | Oh, left my friggin’ binoculars and my picture. | 我的望远镜和照片忘拿了 |
[04:52] | Ah, Mondays. | 周一总是这么混乱 |
[04:55] | Be very quiet. | 别出声 |
[04:59] | – Okay. – Tandy. | -到了 -坦迪 |
[05:02] | You guys wait in here, okay? | 你们在这里等着 好吗 |
[05:04] | I’m gonna go make sure it’s safe. | 我去确保一下是否安全 |
[05:05] | How will you let us know? | 你要怎么通知我们 |
[05:07] | I’ll make a bird sound. | 我会学鸟叫 |
[05:09] | Birds don’t exist. They’re gonna know someone’s here. | 根本没有鸟 他们会知道有人在里面 |
[05:12] | Okay, I’ll make a wind sound. | 好吧 那我学风声 |
[05:46] | Oh, gol, he’s choking! He’s choking. | 天哪 他没气了 他没气了 |
[05:49] | No. I think he’s making his wind sound. | 不 我觉得他是在学风声 |
[05:58] | Yeah, he’s doing wind. | 没错 他在学风声 |
[06:04] | Hey, Todd? | 陶德 |
[06:05] | Ah. Can I ask you a little favor? | 你能帮我一个小忙吗 |
[06:06] | Uh, you know, I’m kind of busy at the moment. | 你知道的 我现在有点忙 |
[06:08] | Well, I know. | 我知道 |
[06:09] | I was just hoping that you could go grab my accordion? | 我只想让你帮我拿一下我的手风琴 |
[06:12] | I left it over in that elevator, | 我把它落在电梯里了 |
[06:13] | and I’m having a whale of a time with the stairs. | 而我现在爬楼梯要花的时间太久了 |
[06:16] | Yeah, I’m sorry. Can this wait? | 抱歉 你能等等吗 |
[06:17] | Hmm. It’s kind of an emergency. | 事出紧急 等不了 |
[06:19] | I got this Thin Lizzy song stuck in my head, | 我脑海中一直回荡着这首辛·李兹的歌 |
[06:21] | and I need to just put it to my fingers. | 我必须把它弹出来 |
[06:23] | It’s just, you know, | 只是 你知道的 |
[06:23] | I got to focus on Melissa right now. | 我现在得专注于梅丽莎的事 |
[06:25] | She used to take this pill, you know, | 她原来总是吃这种药 |
[06:26] | and I got to figure out what it is. | 我得去弄清楚这是什么药 |
[06:28] | She won’t just tell you? | 她不告诉你吗 |
[06:29] | No, she’s being very uncooperative. | 是啊 她非常不合作 |
[06:31] | All she talks about is Santa’s penis. | 她只会说圣诞老人的鸡鸡 |
[06:33] | – What’d she say about it? – I don’t know. | -她说了什么 -我不知道 |
[06:35] | I think she’s messing around, but I’m gonna go see | 我觉得她就是在胡说 但我得去试试看 |
[06:36] | if I can find a match at the pharmacy. | 能不能在药店找到一样的药 |
[06:39] | Do you want a little help? | 你需要帮忙吗 |
[06:40] | Shouldn’t you be resting up? | 你不是应该休息吗 |
[06:41] | You forget who you’re dealing with here. | 你忘了我是谁了 |
[06:58] | Found our Yoda, looks like we did. | 我们似乎找到尤达了 |
[07:09] | Well, this is our guy. | 这就是我们要找的人 |
[07:11] | Let’s see what we got here. | 看看还有什么 |
[07:14] | Games, mostly single-player in nature. | 游戏 基本是单人游戏 |
[07:17] | Guy’s a lone wolf. | 这个人是个独行侠 |
[07:19] | Ah, Hungry Hungry Hippo. | 饥饿的河马[桌游] |
[07:21] | But no marbles for them to eat. | 但是它们没有小球可吃 |
[07:23] | Potential sociopath. | 很可能是反社会人格 |
[07:25] | Soda, huh. | 苏打水 |
[07:31] | That’s pee, yeah. | 是尿 |
[07:33] | Or wait, is that ginger ale? | 等等 还是说这是姜汁汽水 |
[07:36] | No, pee. | 不 是尿 |
[07:39] | Monopoly. | 大富翁 |
[07:40] | Healthy interest in real estate, a capitalist. | 对房地产相当感兴趣 是个资本家 |
[07:43] | And if I’m to believe all the recommended ages | 如果这些桌游上的限制年龄 |
[07:45] | on the board games, | 可信的话 |
[07:46] | we’re dealing with an individual | 我们要找的这个人 |
[07:48] | between the ages of eight and 80. | 年龄在8到80岁之间 |
[07:52] | So who are you, | 你到底是谁 |
[07:53] | you young or elderly punk? | 你到底是年轻人还是老人 |
[07:55] | Tandy, I think it’s pretty obvious it’s a little boy. | 坦迪 这显然是个小男孩 |
[07:58] | I mean, look at these toys. | 你看这些玩具 |
[08:00] | There’s forks in the electrical sockets, | 插座里面还有叉子 |
[08:02] | and this costume is tiny. | 这些服装都这么小 |
[08:04] | Well, not so fast, Erica. | 别这么快下结论 艾瑞卡 |
[08:06] | We might just be dealing with a Benjamin Buttons type, | 这个人有可能是返老还童的类型 |
[08:09] | so we must use an abundance of caution. | 所以我们必须十分小心 |
[08:11] | For though small in stature, he’s lived a lifetime. | 因为虽然身形娇小 但他年岁已长 |
[08:14] | Benjamin Buttons– that’s a movie. | 《返老还童》 那是个电影 |
[08:16] | Based on the actual curious case | 这部电影是根据本吉·巴顿斯 |
[08:19] | of the very real Benji Buttons. | 真人真事改编的 |
[08:21] | It’s Benjamin Button, and it was a book. | 是本杰明·巴顿 那是本书 |
[08:24] | I think the word you’re looking for is “novel.” | 你要说的应该是小说吧 |
[08:26] | You can take that from someone who’s read one. | 我这个读过小说的人把这个词教给你了 |
[08:29] | Guys, check these out. | 大家伙 看这里 |
[08:32] | Man on fish porn. | 男人与鱼的黄漫画吗 |
[08:34] | It’s rather crude, but, uh, she’ll get the job done. | 虽然粗野了点 也不是不行 |
[08:38] | No, Tandy. | 不 坦迪 |
[08:39] | That’s you giving mouth-to-mouth to Gail the Fish | 这是画的我们露营那晚 |
[08:42] | that night we were camping. | 你给盖尔鱼做人工呼吸的画面 |
[08:44] | Wow. He must have been watching us. | 他肯定一直在监视我们 |
[08:46] | Oh, yeah. That’s what that is. | 没错 是这么回事 |
[08:48] | That’s cute. | 真可爱 |
[08:49] | He’s celebrating me. | 他在赞美我呢 |
[08:51] | He’s got some sort of hero deal going on. | 他还是有点英雄情结的嘛 |
[08:54] | I’m just a man. | 我只是个普通人啦 |
[08:55] | I just feel so bad | 这孩子一直一个人 |
[08:56] | that this child’s living here all by himself in this mess. | 住在这垃圾堆里 我心里好难受 |
[09:00] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是啊 -是啊 |
[09:01] | It takes me back to my days in Tucson. | 让我想起了我在图森的那些日子 |
[09:04] | I thought I was the only one left. | 我还以为世界上就剩下我自己了 |
[09:09] | Well, look, whatever it is, | 听着 不管到底是什么 |
[09:11] | whether it’s a toddler or a Benji, it needs us. | 不管他是真小孩还是返老还童 他需要我们 |
[09:15] | Yeah, so what are we gonna do? | 是啊 我们要怎么办呢 |
[09:17] | We just got to draw him out of hiding. | 我们得让他不再躲藏 |
[09:19] | And I have just the thing. | 而我有个好主意 |
[09:24] | Oh, look. | 看 |
[09:26] | – Let’s see. – I think I might have found one. | -让我看看 -我觉得我似乎找到了 |
[09:27] | Huh? Oh, let’s see it. | 是吗 我看看 |
[09:29] | White, circular, no markings. | 白色的 圆形的 没有字 |
[09:32] | You know, let’s put it with the maybes. | 把它放在备选区里面吧 |
[09:35] | Ooh, what have we here? | 这是什么啊 |
[09:38] | Oh, come on, Gail, that’s a Xanax. | 别这样 盖尔 那是镇静剂 |
[09:41] | Yeah, but are we sure? | 你确定吗 |
[09:43] | Better check it out just in case. | 最好检查一下以防万一 |
[09:45] | Look, can we focus here? Huh? | 我们能专心点吗 |
[09:47] | Just hand me the pill, please. | 把药给我吧 麻烦了 |
[09:50] | The pill, Gail. | 给我药 盖尔 |
[09:52] | The pill. | 药 |
[09:53] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:54] | Where is it? | 药呢 |
[09:56] | Okay, Todd. The good news is | 好吧 陶德 好消息是 |
[09:58] | it is in the vicinity. | 药就在这附近 |
[10:00] | What? | 什么 |
[10:01] | Uh, I think it is this guy… | 我觉得是你这个家伙… |
[10:04] | Oh, wait. It’s this guy, or… | 慢着 是这个家伙 还是… |
[10:07] | Todd, I done lost the pill. | 陶德 我迷失在药里了 |
[10:09] | Oh, come on, Gail. | 拜托 盖尔 |
[10:11] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[10:15] | Candy! Come get your candy! | 糖果 来吃糖果 |
[10:21] | Oh, my goodness, this is delicious candy! | 天啊 多么美味的糖果 |
[10:25] | And there’s so much of it! | 有这么多 |
[10:29] | Hey, and if candy’s not your bag, | 如果你不喜欢糖果 |
[10:31] | we’ve got a whole slew of items | 我们还有其它 |
[10:33] | catering to a more experienced taste. | 各种口味的东西任你选择 |
[10:35] | Talking to you, Benji! | 跟你说话呢 本 |
[10:37] | Yeah, we got, uh… | 我们还有… |
[10:39] | Metamucil, BluBlockers, | 美达施纤维素 太阳镜 |
[10:42] | hearing aids, | 助听器 |
[10:43] | couple Judging Amy DVDs, | 《女法官艾米》的DVD |
[10:45] | you got a box of Depends diapie-diaps. | 还有一包尿不湿 |
[10:48] | It’s a world of pure imagination for young and old alike. | 这里的东西绝对老少咸宜 |
[10:52] | It’s raining Fixodent! | 下假牙粘合剂雨了 |
[10:59] | Todd, the results are in. | 陶德 结果出来了 |
[11:02] | That pill tested positive for Xanax. | 结果表明那是镇静剂 |
[11:06] | Gail, that pill was our only lead. | 盖尔 那片药是我们唯一的线索 |
[11:08] | I said I was sorry. | 我道过歉了 |
[11:10] | It doesn’t seem like you are. | 你这样子一点都不像 |
[11:11] | Well, I am. | 真的 |
[11:13] | Well, then I guess all is forgiven. | 那我原谅你 |
[11:25] | Todd… Todd. | 陶德…陶德 |
[11:30] | – Todd. – What? | -陶德 -什么 |
[11:32] | Will you drop me off at the other building, please? | 你能送我去另一栋建筑吗 |
[11:35] | Why? | 干什么 |
[11:36] | Because I have to get | 因为我得 |
[11:38] | my accordion out of the elevator. | 把手风琴从电梯里拿出来 |
[11:41] | I guess you’re not gonna do it, | 因为你不会帮我去拿 |
[11:43] | so I guess I’m gonna do it. | 所以我就自己去拿 |
[11:45] | No, I’ll get it. | 不 我去 |
[11:46] | Well, don’t do me any favors. | 不用帮我 |
[11:48] | Look, I said I’ll get it, I’ll get it. | 我说我会去就肯定去 |
[11:52] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[11:54] | I’m gonna put this right here. | 我要把这个放这里 |
[11:59] | That is good for what you got. | 这对你有好处 |
[12:00] | Great. Thank you. | 很好 谢了 |
[12:03] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[12:04] | Well, the T-shirt cannons worked. | T恤大炮起作用了 |
[12:06] | You found the kid? | 你找到那个孩子了吗 |
[12:07] | No, I just mean they shot off | 没有 我是说它把 |
[12:08] | everything I put in there very, very far… yes. | 我放进去的东西射出去很远很远 |
[12:11] | So you guys, uh, cleaned up this whole house? | 你们俩把这里打扫干净了啊 |
[12:13] | Yeah, we thought we’d make it nice | 对 我们想打扫干净 |
[12:15] | for when this kid comes back. | 等那个孩子回来 |
[12:17] | Kids love a clean room. | 孩子喜欢干净的房间 |
[12:20] | Yeah. Yep, they sure do. | 对 那是当然 |
[12:24] | Hey, Carol. | 卡萝尔 |
[12:25] | Remember when we first met back in Tucson? | 你还记得我们在图森第一次见面时吗 |
[12:28] | And how you cleaned up my house? | 还有你打扫了我的房子 |
[12:29] | You know, I don’t think I ever got a thank you for that. | 我好像一直没有谢谢你 |
[12:31] | And I never got an apology. | 你一直没跟我道歉 |
[12:33] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[12:34] | I just didn’t want you messing with my stuff. | 我不喜欢你动我的东西而已 |
[12:36] | And I don’t think this kid wants us messing with his. | 我觉得这个孩子也不会想让我们动他的 |
[12:38] | He wants us to leave. | 他想让我们离开 |
[12:40] | But guess what. | 但是呢 |
[12:41] | That’s not gonna happen, ’cause I have a plan. | 绝不可能 因为我有个计划 |
[12:44] | What are we gonna do? | 我们怎么做 |
[12:46] | We’re gonna leave. | 我们要离开 |
[12:55] | Tandy. | 坦迪 |
[12:56] | We can’t just leave. | 我们不能这么离开 |
[12:58] | Don’t you see?! He doesn’t want us here! | 你没看出来吗 他不想让我们在这里 |
[13:01] | We have to leave! | 我们必须走 |
[13:03] | And we’re never coming back! | 我们再也不回来了 |
[13:09] | I know this is frustrating, Tandy, | 我知道这很让人沮丧 坦迪 |
[13:11] | but it might just take this kid a little while to warm up to us. | 但这个孩子要接受我们可能需要一段时间 |
[13:15] | You know, when I was 11, | 我11岁的时候 |
[13:17] | we had a neighborhood skunk, | 我们小区有个混混 |
[13:19] | and he would spray me, | 他会拿水喷我 |
[13:21] | and I would spray him right back with my garden mister. | 我就拿我的喷壶喷回去 |
[13:24] | Well, the sprayings lessened over time | 我们互喷地越来越少 |
[13:26] | until one day we were both sitting on the curb, | 直到有一天我们都坐在路边 |
[13:29] | looked into each others eyes, and basically said, | 看着对方的眼睛 意思说 |
[13:32] | “Hey, we’re not so different, you and I.” | “我们也没那么不一样” |
[13:36] | Ultimately we were, though. | 不过我们终究还是不一样 |
[13:38] | He had rabies and I had to get a shot | 他得了恐水症 而我连续60个月 |
[13:40] | in my stomach for 60 months. | 腹部需要扎针 |
[13:44] | But for a brief time we were inseparable. | 但有那么一小会儿 我们不可分离 |
[13:46] | Shouldn’t we at least wait around, | 我们不该等等吗 |
[13:48] | like, a little bit longer? | 就再多等一会儿 |
[13:50] | No, we shouldn’t. | 不等了 |
[13:51] | What are you up to, Tandy? | 你想干什么 坦迪 |
[13:53] | Don’t worry. I know what to do here, ’cause I know this guy. | 放心 我知道怎么办 因为我认识这个人 |
[13:57] | You haven’t even met him, so how can you know him? | 你都没见过他 怎么会认识他 |
[13:59] | Because that little boy or old man in a child body | 因为那个小男孩或者老顽童 |
[14:03] | is me– Carol, take the wheel. | 就是我 卡萝尔 你来开车 |
[14:04] | – Come get me in the morning! – Tandy, no! | -早上再来找我 -坦迪 不要 |
[14:09] | It’s all part of the plan. | 这都是计划的一部分 |
[14:12] | Worth it. | 值了 |
[14:14] | “Hey, don’t do me any favors, Todd.” | “不用帮我 陶德” |
[14:16] | Oh, here’s the stupid elevator. | 那台破电梯在这里 |
[14:34] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[15:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:11] | Yeah. | 不客气 |
[15:15] | Gail, I had no idea. | 盖尔 我之前不知道 |
[15:17] | How’s that? | 什么 |
[15:18] | What you went through in there. | 你在电梯里经历的一切 |
[15:22] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[15:24] | No, I-I’ve been so focused on Melissa, I’ve had blinders on. | 我一直太关注梅丽莎 所以忽略了别的 |
[15:28] | There’s no way you could’ve known, Todd. | 你不可能知道 陶德 |
[15:32] | Still, I’m sorry. | 还是对不起 |
[15:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:37] | I-I got you one more thing. | 我还给你拿了一样东西 |
[15:44] | Todd. | 陶德 |
[15:46] | I’m really happy he was in there with you. | 很高兴他在里面陪你 |
[15:49] | I was, too. | 我也高兴 |
[15:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:56] | Fine, you’re welcome, hon. | 没事 不客气 亲爱的 |
[16:01] | All right. We got Gordon fixed up. | 好 我们修好了戈登 |
[16:04] | Let’s go see what we can do about Melissa. | 下面看看梅丽莎的事怎么办 |
[16:09] | Where the hell are you? | 你到底去哪里了 |
[16:11] | I’m not here anymore. | 我都不在这里了 |
[16:12] | You saw me drive off. | 你看到我开车走了 |
[16:14] | Why won’t you go back in there? | 为什么不回去呢 |
[16:17] | Ah, screw it. | 算了 |
[16:19] | Okay! Hey, the jig is up! | 好了 不玩了 |
[16:21] | Yeah! I’m a person, not a bush! | 我是个人 不是树丛 |
[16:25] | I’m sorry to have lied to you! | 抱歉不得不骗你 |
[16:27] | And just know I’m not leaving till you come back! | 你要知道 你不回来我不会走的 |
[16:30] | You know? I mean, it’d be nice if it was on the sooner side! | 知道吗 你还是早点回来好 |
[16:33] | It’s getting pretty cold out. | 外面越来越冷了 |
[16:35] | All I got on under this thing is a Beefy-T. | 伪装下我就只穿了一件T恤 |
[16:38] | Anyway, I’m here! | 总之 我就在这里 |
[16:43] | Still hanging in there! | 我还在这里 |
[16:46] | My nipples are like diamonds at this point! | 我的乳头都冻得跟钻石一样硬了 |
[16:48] | Okay, well, ready whenever you are for a little meet and greet! | 好 等你准备好就出来见我吧 |
[16:52] | Looforwarto’t! | 很期待 |
[16:54] | That’s a shortening of the phrase “Looking forward to it”! | 有没有注意到我说得很快都连起来了 |
[16:57] | Just made that up. | 我刚想出来的 |
[16:58] | It’s gonna save me a lot of time in the future. | 将来可以为我节省很多时间 |
[17:01] | Okay! Well, I’ll see you soon! | 好了 一会儿见 |
[17:04] | Again, looforwarto’t! | 很期待 |
[17:07] | Looforwarto’t. | 很期待 |
[17:09] | Still here! | 我还在 |
[17:11] | Yeah, nature called, and I am currently answering! | 内急了 我正在解决 |
[17:14] | Yeah, went a little hard on the prune juice! | 西梅汁喝得有点多了 |
[17:17] | That’s something you’ll learn about me! | 我有件事你要知道 |
[17:19] | Major prune guy! | 我是西梅达人 |
[17:21] | Anyway, I’m here for you whenever! | 总之 我会一直等你 |
[17:23] | Uh, actually, you know what, now might not be the best time! | 其实现在时机好像不太好 |
[17:27] | Might want to give it about two. Yeah. | 先稍等一下吧 |
[17:30] | No pun intended! Boom. | 没有双关语 哈哈 |
[17:32] | Actually, better make it three! | 要不还是等两下吧 |
[17:35] | Hey, looforwarto’t! | 很期待 |
[17:37] | Take one down, pass it around | 拿一个 传出去 |
[17:39] | bottles of Richard Gere on the wall | 墙上理查·基尔的瓶子 |
[17:43] | Two thousand… | 两千… |
[17:44] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[17:46] | Okay, look! | 听着 |
[17:47] | Enough is enough! | 行了 |
[17:50] | I don’t know why you won’t come out here! | 我不知道你为什么不出来 |
[17:52] | Huh?! Is it ’cause of the whole housecleaning thing?! | 是因为我们把你的房子打扫了吗 |
[17:56] | ‘Cause I didn’t do that! That wasn’t me! | 那可不是我干的 不是我 |
[17:58] | I would never do that to you! I promise! | 我绝不会那么对你 我保证 |
[18:01] | See, not too long ago, I was exactly like you! | 不久以前 我跟你一样 |
[18:06] | All alone, living in a messy house! | 一个人生活在一个乱糟糟的房子里 |
[18:10] | And then one day some woman– the same woman, actually– | 然后有一天 有个女人 其实是同一个女人 |
[18:13] | you know, she came in and tried to clean it all up! | 她来把房子打扫干净了 |
[18:17] | I hated it! | 我特别讨厌 |
[18:18] | But now that woman | 但现在 |
[18:21] | is the woman that makes me looforwarto’t each day! | 正是那个女人让我期待每一天 |
[18:26] | And that can happen for you if you’d just give it a chance! | 如果你给自己一个机会 你也可以的 |
[18:32] | So what do you say?! | 你觉得如何 |
[18:45] | Any luck? | 问到了吗 |
[18:46] | She just keeps talking about Santa’s penis. | 她一直说圣诞老人的鸡鸡 |
[18:49] | She’s got a real hankering for Santa’s junk. | 她还真是痴迷圣诞老人的老二 |
[18:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:53] | You find anything? | 你有什么发现吗 |
[18:54] | I mean, there’s about a million drugs in there. | 这里有一百万种药吧 |
[18:58] | I just wish she’d give us some kind of a clue, you know? | 真希望她能给我们点线索 |
[19:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:08] | Todd. | 陶德 |
[19:10] | Yeah. | 什么 |
[19:11] | I think she did. | 她给我们了 |
[19:13] | What? | 什么 |
[19:17] | Yeah. Clozapine. | 这是氯氮平 |
[19:18] | Claus-a-peen. | 氯氮平 |
[19:21] | – Claus-o-peen. – Claus-o-peen. | -氯氮平 -氯氮平 |
[19:23] | – Claus-o-peen. – Claus-a-peen. | -氯氮平 -氯氮平 |
[19:24] | – Santa Claus’ penis. – Santa Claus’ penis! | -发音一样 -圣诞老人的鸡鸡 |
[19:27] | Santa Claus’ penis. Can I see that, please? Thank you. | 圣诞老人的鸡鸡 给我看看 谢谢 |
[19:31] | Uh, Gail, it’s a match. It’s-it’s a match. | 盖尔 一样 是一样的 |
[19:33] | – Uh, uh, here. – Yeah? | -这里 -什么 |
[19:34] | “Antipsychotic medication treating bipolar disorder, | 治疗躁郁症 严重焦虑 |
[19:38] | severe anxiety, some forms of posttraumatic stress”! | 创伤后应激症的精神类药物 |
[19:41] | – Santa’s penis is clozapine. – Santa’s penis is clozapine! | -圣诞老人的鸡鸡是氯氮平 -是氯氮平 |
[19:44] | – Santa’s penis is clozapine! – Santa’s penis is clozapine! | -圣诞老人的鸡鸡是氯氮平 -是氯氮平 |
[20:03] | That was fun. | 好玩 |
[20:05] | Did you see that? I did a roll-out. | 看到了吗 我做了个翻滚 |
[20:07] | Yeah. | 看到了 |
[20:08] | Tandy, are you okay? | 坦迪 你还好吗 |
[20:10] | No, I’m not okay. | 我不好 |
[20:12] | All right? I poured my heart out to that little piece of crap, | 我为那个小混蛋都掏心掏肺了 |
[20:15] | and he just stonewalled me. | 他根本不理我 |
[20:17] | I mean, he knew I was out here, | 他知道我在这里 |
[20:18] | freezing my upper body off, | 都快冻死了 |
[20:20] | and he just let me suffer. | 他却眼看着我受苦 |
[20:21] | Well, how do you know he knew? | 你怎么知道他知道 |
[20:23] | Oh, he knew. He knew. | 他知道 他肯定知道 |
[20:25] | Come on, let’s get out of here. | 行了 我们走吧 |
[20:26] | Oh, no, wait. I want to give the little guy something to eat. | 等一下 我想给那个小家伙点吃的 |
[20:29] | I made some teriyaki Cheetos from scratch. | 我零基础自己做了薯片 |
[20:32] | Carol, that little fartknocker doesn’t deserve your cooking. | 卡萝尔 那个小混蛋不配吃你做的东西 |
[20:35] | I hope it’s not too delicious. | 希望不会太好吃 |
[20:38] | Oh, it’s not. | 是不好吃 |
[20:46] | What kills me is I thought that me | 最让我难过的是我以为 |
[20:48] | and this little kid or Benji had a connection. | 那个小家伙和我有某种缘分 |
[20:51] | But we don’t. He’s just business-class suck. | 但其实没有 他真是世界级混蛋 |
[20:54] | I got to say, I think we dodged a bullet here. | 不得不说 我觉得我们躲过了一劫 |
[20:57] | You know, I mean, there are so many red flags. | 我是说 危险因素太多了 |
[20:59] | It’s like that old saying, you know, | 就像那句俗话说的 |
[21:01] | “Sometimes you just have to give up on a kid.” Yeah. | “有时候你得对一个孩子放弃” |
[21:04] | And if it’s a Benji Buttons, I hope he dies a brutal birth. | 如果那是本杰明·巴顿 那我希望他死于难产 |
[21:08] | Yeah, screw that place, huh? | 去它的 |
[21:10] | Good-bye, good riddance, huh? | 再见了 永别了 |
[21:13] | Well, nothing a little lemonade can’t cure. | 没什么是喝一罐柠檬水治愈不了的 |
[21:17] | What?! | 什么 |