时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | – It’s a nuclear meltdown. – Let’s get the hell out of here! | -那是核泄漏 -我们赶紧离开这里 |
[00:22] | Why don’t we just move somewhere | 不如我们去一个 |
[00:23] | where there are no nuclear plants? | 没有核电站的地方 |
[00:24] | Then I guess we’re going to Mexico. | 那我们就去墨西哥吧 |
[00:26] | So are we going to have some sort | 如果真见到帕特 那我们 |
[00:27] | of plan if we do see Pat? | 需要提前制定计划吗 |
[00:29] | There is no way that Pat could ever find us. | 帕特绝不可能找到我们 |
[00:40] | Hi. | 大家好 |
[00:42] | I’m Pamela. | 我是帕梅拉 |
[00:45] | Sorry. Not a great first impression. | 抱歉 我没给大家留下好的第一印象 |
[00:46] | I promise I’m nice. | 我保证 我很友好的 |
[00:48] | Um, I-I hope you don’t mind. | 希望你们不要介意 |
[00:50] | I-I brought my dear friend, uh, Rear Admiral Roy Billups. | 我带来了我亲爱的朋友 海军少将罗伊·比丽普 |
[00:55] | She’s a nice ship. I can’t wait to take her out for a… | 船真不错 我迫不及待要带它去… |
[01:00] | Pat’s still alive! Pat’s still alive! | 帕特还活着 帕特还活着 |
[01:14] | Is he dead now? | 现在他死了吗 |
[01:17] | I have a pretty surefire test. | 我有个万全检测方法 |
[01:22] | Call it. | 死透了 |
[01:23] | Time of death… 3:18. | 死亡时间 3点18分 |
[01:30] | Another 3:18 over here. | 这个的死亡时间也是3点18分 |
[01:34] | So, anyway, that was Roy. | 总之 那是罗伊 |
[01:38] | And again, Pamela. | 我是帕梅拉 |
[01:40] | And, oh, this is Jeremy. | 还有 这是杰里米 |
[01:42] | Come here, Jeremy. Come here. | 来 杰里米 过来 |
[01:48] | Yes. | 对 |
[01:49] | There’s my boy. | 真乖 |
[01:55] | * Forever young * | *永远年轻* |
[01:58] | * I want to be * | *我想* |
[02:00] | * Forever young * | *永远年轻* |
[02:05] | * Do you really want to live forever… young? * | *你真的想 永远年轻吗* |
[02:16] | That was very nice. | 很棒 |
[02:17] | Thank you. Please have a seat | 谢谢 请坐 |
[02:19] | – while the ceremony begins. – Sure. | -仪式马上开始 -好 |
[02:24] | Rear Admiral. | 海军少将 |
[02:26] | What can I say? | 我能说什么 |
[02:28] | You died doing what you loved… | 你在做自己爱的事时死了 |
[02:31] | being alive. | 也就是活着 |
[02:34] | What else? Um… | 还有什么 |
[02:38] | Not really sure why I’m doing the speech | 说实话 我不知道为什么 |
[02:39] | on this one, to be honest. | 是我致辞 |
[02:40] | Uh, Pamela? | 帕梅拉 |
[02:41] | – No? – No. | -不来吗 -不 |
[02:44] | Okay then. | 那好吧 |
[02:44] | Uh, Todd, little help, bud? | 陶德 来帮我一下 |
[02:46] | Yeah, sure. | 好 |
[02:52] | Mind your back. | 小心后面 |
[03:04] | Moving on. | 继续 |
[03:05] | Oh, Pat. | 帕特 |
[03:07] | I think we can all agree that Pat was | 我们应该都同意 |
[03:08] | a pretty hard person to nail down, death-wise. | 帕特命真的很硬 |
[03:12] | Now let’s have a moment of silent prayer | 我们先默哀一会儿 |
[03:14] | while I decapitate Pat with a shovel. | 让我用铲子把帕特斩首 |
[03:28] | It’s really staying on there. | 真是好牢固 |
[03:37] | First-timers club. | 我毕竟第一次干 |
[03:50] | Oh, there we go. | 好了 |
[03:51] | There we go. It’s off. I got it. | 好了 掉下来了 |
[03:54] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[03:55] | That was the hardest decap I’ve ever done. | 这是我做过的最难的斩首了 |
[03:57] | And I mean, head and shoulders above the last one. Boom. | 上一个的头和肩膀都连在一起 哈哈 |
[04:02] | That’s funny. | 真好笑 |
[04:03] | Thank you! Hot room. | 谢谢 真热烈 |
[04:05] | And I’m not just saying that ’cause of the radiation. | 我这么说不只是因为辐射 |
[04:10] | – Radiation. – Pat, | -辐射 -帕特 |
[04:11] | the severing of your head is the first step | 把你斩首是确保你 |
[04:14] | in a two-step process to ensure | 永远不会再来 |
[04:16] | that we will never be surprised by you again. | 给我们惊喜的第一步 |
[04:19] | On to step two. | 下面进行第二步 |
[04:21] | Okay, so let’s send you south. | 好 你往南 |
[04:31] | And why don’t you… head north? | 而你 调头往北吧 |
[04:36] | Head north. | 调头往北 |
[04:59] | Oh, no! He’s reassembling! | 糟了 他要合体 |
[05:15] | Namaste. | 安息 |
[05:18] | Hey, Melissa. | 梅丽莎 |
[05:20] | How long till we get to Zihuatanejo? | 我们还有多久到芝华塔尼欧 |
[05:23] | I… no idea. | 我不知道 |
[05:25] | I’ve never driven a boat before. I’m just kind of winging it. | 我从没开过船 所以我基本上在飞 |
[05:27] | Well, can you wing it faster? | 那你能飞快点吗 |
[05:29] | We have a two-day-old baby on board, I’m about to pop, | 船上有个两天大的婴儿 我也要生了 |
[05:32] | and there’s a nuclear dust cloud hot on our tail! | 我们屁股后还有核爆尘埃在追我们 |
[05:36] | The whole situation is M.U.B.A.R– | 整个情况就是简糟透 |
[05:38] | Messed Up Beyond All Regular-Standards. | 简直糟糕透顶了 |
[05:41] | Is Regular-Standards hyphenated? | 可以缩写成简糟透吗 |
[05:43] | – Regular-Standards is hyphenated. – Well, I’m going | -当然可以 -我已经在 |
[05:44] | as fast as I can, so… | 尽量快了 所以… |
[05:46] | But you don’t have to worry, ’cause I got this. | 你不用担心 我绝对没问题 |
[05:49] | Okay, well, right now, | 好吧 现在 |
[05:51] | you’re giving me a real booze-cruise vibe, | 你让我觉得你在醉驾 |
[05:53] | and I need a little more Coast Guard. | 我需要更多海岸护卫 |
[05:55] | Fine, Carol. | 好吧 卡萝尔 |
[05:57] | Geez. | 天啊 |
[05:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:04] | So you lost contact with the drone. | 你跟无人机失联了 |
[06:06] | What happened next? | 然后呢 |
[06:07] | Hmm, well, I, uh, drove up to Malibu, | 我开车去了马里布 |
[06:10] | and little did I know, I had a stowaway– | 然后我才知道 我带了个偷渡客 |
[06:12] | – this one. – Oh! So cute. | -就是它 -真可爱 |
[06:14] | It’s been years since I’ve seen a dog. | 我好多年没见到狗了 |
[06:16] | Can I hold him? | 我能抱抱它吗 |
[06:18] | I’m sorry, no. | 抱歉 不行 |
[06:19] | Anyway, when I arrived, | 总之 我到的时候 |
[06:20] | you were all gone, and then, Pat showed up. | 你们都走了 然后帕特出现了 |
[06:22] | Oh, he was like a wounded animal. | 他就像受伤的动物 |
[06:24] | Just a mangled mass of blood and pus, and it was… | 浑身是血 到处流脓 |
[06:28] | Oh, wonderful! | 好极了 |
[06:30] | I already have champagne, but thank you so much. | 我已经喝了香槟 不过还是很谢谢你 |
[06:35] | Here you go. | 喝吧 |
[06:37] | Slowly, I nursed Pat back to health. | 我慢慢地照顾好了帕特 |
[06:40] | Some time went by, and our relationship turned more… | 随着时间的推移 我们的关系变得更… |
[06:44] | intimate. | 亲密 |
[06:47] | Sponge bath after sponge bath, | 一次一次擦身浴后 |
[06:51] | the lines blurred. | 界限模糊起来 |
[06:53] | The sponge strayed. | 我们在一起了 |
[06:56] | He was a very passionate and creative lover. | 他是个富有激情和创造力的爱人 |
[06:58] | He drew our entire courtship on a pair of jeans. | 他把我们的求爱过程画到了牛仔裤上 |
[07:02] | Isn’t this romantic? | 是不是很浪漫 |
[07:06] | That’s me washing his body. | 这是我在给他洗澡 |
[07:10] | There’s our tongues. | 这是我们的舌头 |
[07:12] | Looks like he loved you very much before you shot him. | 看来在你射杀他前 他很爱你 |
[07:16] | I didn’t think I could be any happier. | 我当时真的很幸福 |
[07:19] | And then the rear admiral showed up. | 然后海军少将出现了 |
[07:23] | First he was just a friend, but… | 开始他只是我的朋友 但是 |
[07:26] | then the lines blurred, | 然后界限模糊起来 |
[07:29] | tongues strayed. | 我们在一起了 |
[07:31] | We became a sensual human centipede. | 我们变成了性感人体蜈蚣 |
[07:36] | So, how’d you find us? | 你们怎么找到我们的 |
[07:38] | Pat saw smoke coming from your camper, | 帕特看到你们的房车冒烟 |
[07:40] | and somehow knew it was you, | 他认定就是你们 |
[07:41] | and he flew into a rage, | 于是他勃然大怒 |
[07:43] | and grabbed his gun. He said he wanted revenge. | 一把拿起枪 他说他要报仇 |
[07:46] | So, we followed him. | 所以我们就跟着他来了 |
[07:47] | I certainly wasn’t gonna let him kill | 我当然不会让他杀了 |
[07:48] | the very people that saved my life. | 救过我的人 |
[07:50] | Saved your life? | 救过你 |
[07:52] | When I found you with that drone, | 我用那架无人机找到你们时 |
[07:53] | it just gave me something to live for. | 让我有了活下去的勇气 |
[07:56] | Hey, you’re the one who saved us by shooting Pat. | 你打死了帕特 是你救了我们 |
[07:59] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[08:00] | You saved me. | 你们救了我 |
[08:01] | Well, from one jean-art fan to another, | 用牛仔裤粉丝的话说 |
[08:03] | agree to dungaree. | 肥常同意 |
[08:06] | Agree to dungaree. | 肥常同意 |
[08:08] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[08:09] | Oh, my goodness. | 天啊 |
[08:11] | Okay, I’m going to bed. | 好 我去睡觉了 |
[08:14] | Sleep tight. | 晚安 |
[08:16] | She’s great. | 她真棒 |
[08:21] | Hey. So, how’s everyone doing? | 大家都如何 |
[08:22] | – We all getting settled? – Hardly. | -都安置好了吗 -才怪 |
[08:24] | Pamela took the captain’s suite, and now we’re all stuck here. | 帕梅拉占了船长套房 我们只能都挤在这里 |
[08:28] | If my water breaks, it’s going right on Todd. | 如果我的羊水破了 那就直接到陶德身上了 |
[08:31] | Hey, I’d be honored, Carol. | 那是我的荣幸 卡萝尔 |
[08:32] | If I could just piggyback on Carol’s point there. | 我非常同意卡萝尔的话 |
[08:35] | My baby’s sleeping in a chum bucket. | 我儿子都睡在鱼饵桶里 |
[08:38] | How you holding up, champ? | 你还好吗 男子汉 |
[08:39] | Fine. | 还行 |
[08:42] | Hey, look, I know a lot of stuff went down today. | 我知道今天发生了很多事 |
[08:46] | It’s not often that you see a double homicide. | 毕竟双重凶杀案不常见 |
[08:48] | That’s why I think it’s important that we have… | 所以我觉得我们应该 |
[08:51] | a talk. | 聊聊 |
[08:52] | Sometimes when a bullet | 有时候 当一颗子弹 |
[08:54] | and a man’s brain feel very strongly about each other, | 和一个人的大脑对彼此感觉很强烈时 |
[08:57] | they decide to take it to the next level, okay? | 他们会决定进行到下一个阶段 |
[09:00] | And that’s called penetration. | 那就是插入 |
[09:08] | Did we hit something, hon? | 我们撞到什么了吗 |
[09:09] | – We did. – All right, that’s it. | -是的 -好吧 |
[09:12] | We’re stopping until we can see where we’re going. | 我们先停船 看清方向之后再说 |
[09:15] | – No, we got to get to Zihuat. – Well, we’re not gonna get anywhere | -不 我们要去芝华塔 -船上有个大洞 |
[09:18] | with a big friggin’ hole in our boat. | 我们哪里都去不了 |
[09:20] | – Where’s the stopper? – I’m not stopping the boat. | -掣索在哪里 -我不会停船的 |
[09:21] | – No, I’m not showing you. – Where is the stopper? | -我不会告诉你 -掣索在哪里 |
[09:22] | – I’m not telling you. – Where is the friggin’ stopper?! | -我不会告诉你 -掣索到底在哪里 |
[09:24] | – Fine! – God. | -好吧 -天啊 |
[09:27] | Now which one of these is the anchor? | 哪一个是锚 |
[09:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:32] | Horn. | 喇叭 |
[09:34] | Lights. | 灯 |
[09:36] | There you are, you little sucker. | 找到了 小杂种 |
[09:43] | And that, my friend, is how you anchor a boat. | 我的朋友 就是这样抛锚停船 |
[10:15] | Oh, farts. | 糟了 |
[10:22] | Why can’t we see land? | 为什么看不到陆地 |
[10:24] | Yeah. Little hiccup. | 出了点小问题 |
[10:27] | Our anchor malfunctioned. | 我们的锚出故障了 |
[10:28] | We’ve been drifting all night. | 我们漂了一整夜 |
[10:30] | Gail, how does an anchor malfunction? | 盖尔 锚怎么会出故障 |
[10:31] | Did it suddenly get not heavy? | 它突然变轻无法下沉了吗 |
[10:33] | You know that button we had to press? | 知道我们按的那个按钮吗 |
[10:35] | Well, apparently, it’s more of a press and hold jobby. | 显然 那需要按住然后停一下 |
[10:39] | Thanks for telling me. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[10:40] | Are you telling me we have no idea where we are? | 你是说根本不知道我们在哪里吗 |
[10:43] | Do you want Carol to hear you and freak out and go into labor? | 你想让卡萝尔听到你说话 吓到早产吗 |
[10:46] | – We got to keep this between ourselves. – Guys? | -我们不能说出去 -两位 |
[10:50] | We have a situation. | 出了点状况 |
[10:54] | I broke the bathroom. | 我把马桶弄坏了 |
[10:55] | How the heck did you manage to do that? | 你到底是怎么做到的 |
[10:58] | We ran out of TP, so I had to use my shirt. | 没有卫生纸了 所以我用了我的衬衣 |
[11:03] | Well, long story short, turns out | 长话短说 事实证明 |
[11:04] | that pipes on the boat are not Beefy T compatible. FYI. | 船上的水管和衬衣不兼容 |
[11:07] | Hey, bud, you done with my shirt? | 伙计 我的衬衣用完了吗 |
[11:09] | – Oh, you know it, yeah. – Well, can I have it back? | -你懂的 -能还给我了吗 |
[11:12] | Well, bad news on that front, bud. | 坏消息 伙计 |
[11:14] | Yeah. She gone. | 它走了 |
[11:15] | Oh, yeah, we-we lost her. Yeah. | 我们失去了它 |
[11:20] | So you used two T-shirts. | 所以你用了两件衬衣 |
[11:21] | And a sock. It was a multiple flush situation. | 还有一双袜子 毕竟当时情况多样 |
[11:24] | Ah, not to worry. | 不用担心 |
[11:25] | I arranged a backup. | 我准备好了备用厕所 |
[11:29] | Shazam. | 厉害吧 |
[11:32] | Jeremy! No! No, no, no! | 杰里米 不要 |
[11:33] | No, no. Oh, bad dog. | 不要 坏狗狗 |
[11:37] | Sorry, you guys. | 抱歉 |
[11:38] | It wasn’t designed to hold the weight of a dog. | 厕所设计时没有考虑到狗 |
[11:40] | Uh, where’s land? | 陆地在哪里 |
[11:43] | It’s there. | 就在那里 |
[11:44] | You just can’t see it right now. | 你只是暂时看不到 |
[11:46] | – Yeah, it’s an illusion. – Yeah. | -对 是错觉 -对 |
[11:49] | The reflection of the water blocks the view of the land. | 水的反射让你看不到陆地 |
[11:53] | It’s, uh, called… | 这叫做 |
[11:55] | Davy Jones’… | 大卫·琼斯的… |
[11:56] | – Mirror. – Mirror. Yeah. | -镜面 -镜面 没错 |
[11:58] | – Davy Jones’ Mirror. – Davy Jones’ Mirror. | -大卫·琼斯的镜面 -大卫·琼斯的镜面 |
[12:00] | – Mm-hmm. – Yeah, know it well. | -对 -我知道 |
[12:02] | Know it well. | 我知道 |
[12:04] | – Really? – Here, help me fish this | -真的吗 -帮我把 |
[12:06] | – toilet paper out of the water. – Yeah. | -卫生纸从水里捞出来 -好 |
[12:07] | It’s my favorite brand. | 那是我最喜欢的牌子 |
[12:08] | Hey-o. | 好啊 |
[12:10] | – Good morning. – Good morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[12:11] | Well, your eyes don’t have brows, but your nipples sure do. | 虽然你眼睛上没眉毛 但你的奶头上有 |
[12:14] | Thank you. Uh, speaking of hairy situations, | 消息 说到毛发问题 |
[12:17] | I did a, a little number on the “B” Room this morning, two. | 我今天早上动了动卫生间 |
[12:20] | And it is fully out of commish, yeah. | 现在它完全不能用了 |
[12:22] | Hmm. I’m all ears. | 是吗 洗耳恭听 |
[12:25] | If you’re all ears, then I guess I can talk down here. | 这样的话 那我看到可以跟下面说了 |
[12:27] | Or into here, or in here. | 或者这里 这里 |
[12:28] | Or into here, or into here. | 这里 这里 |
[12:29] | Or up here, or down here, over here. | 或者上面这里 下面这里 这里 |
[12:31] | Tandy. | 坦迪 |
[12:34] | Pamela. You look rested. | 帕梅拉 你好像休息得很好 |
[12:37] | I didn’t sleep well at all. | 我睡得一点都不好 |
[12:38] | Ugh, wasn’t it terrible? | 真糟糕啊 |
[12:40] | Sometimes a bed can be too big. | 有时候床确实会过大 |
[12:43] | So, what are you two up to? | 你们两个在干什么 |
[12:45] | Well, I was just, uh, | 我在… |
[12:45] | telling Pamela that I put one too many logs on the fire. | 告诉帕梅拉 我在火里加了太多木头 |
[12:48] | Oh, “Logs on the fire.” | “火里的木头” |
[12:50] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[12:52] | Well, if you like that, I got a bridge I could sell ya. | 如果你喜欢 那我有座桥可以卖给你 |
[12:54] | I don’t have a bridge, I’m not a dentist. | 我没有桥[齿桥] 我不是牙医 |
[12:56] | What? Like a bridge? | 什么 齿桥吗 |
[12:57] | Like in someone’s mouth. | 人嘴巴里的那种 |
[13:03] | Yeah, he’s not a dentist. | 对 他不是牙医 |
[13:06] | By the way, why do they call them dentists? I mean, | 对了 牙医为什么叫牙医 |
[13:08] | do they specialize in dents? | 他们专门看牙吗 |
[13:11] | Dents. They don’t. | 没错 |
[13:16] | Yeah, it’s priceless. | 对啊 无价 |
[13:19] | I mean, they should call them “Toothists,” Am I right? | 他们明明应该叫”齿医” 对吧 |
[13:22] | “Toothists.” | “齿医” |
[13:31] | You’re right! You’re right! You’re right! | 说得对 说得对 说得对 |
[13:39] | Well, this has been very, very fun. | 真的很好玩 |
[13:41] | Uh, again, broken toilet, catch you on the flippety. | 再说一遍 马桶坏了 抓到你 |
[13:44] | Catch you on the flippety, catch you on the flippety, | 抓到你 抓到你 |
[13:46] | catch you on the flippety, | 抓到你 |
[13:47] | catch you on the flippety, catch you on the flippety. | 抓到你 抓到你 |
[13:49] | – A little inside joke with us. – Love it. | -我们两个人的笑话 -喜欢 |
[13:51] | I love inside jokes. | 我喜欢这种笑话 |
[13:53] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:55] | Guess around I’ll be seeing you. | 那就先再见了 |
[14:05] | Yeah, because we had– we went from here to here. | 因为我们…我们从这里到了这里 |
[14:06] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[14:08] | – What’s the holdup? – No holdup. | -怎么停了 -没停 |
[14:09] | – Just charting it up. – Look, I don’t | -只是在看地图 -我不想 |
[14:12] | want to talk out of turn, but that Pamela is a real “B,” | 乱说话 不过那个帕梅拉真是个贱婊 |
[14:17] | minus the stinger, plus the itch. | 贱人的贱 婊子的婊 |
[14:19] | Not only did she take the big room, | 她不仅占走了大房间 |
[14:21] | she’s all over my husband. | 而且老盯着我丈夫 |
[14:24] | She laughs at all of his jokes. | 他说的笑话她每个都笑 |
[14:25] | And let’s face it, he’s no Garrison Keillor. | 我们都清楚 他根本不是幽默大师 |
[14:28] | She sucks. | 她烦死人了 |
[14:29] | I’m pretty sure she’s the one burning through | 我觉得肯定是也她在 |
[14:30] | our supplies, too. | 浪费我们的补给 |
[14:32] | Uh, you think? | 你说呢 |
[14:40] | There we go. | 好了 |
[14:45] | Jeremy, are you wearing sunscreen? | 杰里米 你擦防晒霜了吗 |
[14:50] | Told you a million times that sunscreen’s very important. | 跟你说过无数遍 擦防晒很重要 |
[14:52] | There you are. | 过来 |
[14:53] | – Little rascal. – Too late. | -小坏蛋 -太晚了 |
[14:56] | That settles it. As soon as we hit dry land, | 就这样 只要到陆地 |
[14:58] | we cut Pamela loose. | 我们就甩掉帕梅拉 |
[15:01] | Amen to that. | 祝好运 |
[15:02] | Fine with me. | 我没问题 |
[15:06] | Don’t you worry. | 放心 |
[15:07] | Your mama will fix this. | 妈妈会处理好 |
[15:09] | Mama fixes everything. | 妈妈会处理好一切 |
[15:17] | Man, I can’t wait till we get to Zihuatanejo. | 真是迫不及待到达芝华塔尼欧了 |
[15:20] | Hey, Gail. | 盖尔 |
[15:21] | How much longer? | 还要多久 |
[15:23] | Well, if this wind holds, | 如果一直是这种风 |
[15:26] | I would give it… | 我觉得大概 |
[15:29] | four or maybe five nautical hours. | 还需要四五个海时 |
[15:33] | You can tell the wind inside? | 你在里面就知道风吗 |
[15:35] | Todd, my family has a rich history | 陶德 我们家在边喝酒 |
[15:37] | of boating while intoxicated. | 边开船方面 历史悠久 |
[15:38] | I think I know what I’m doing. | 我有数 |
[15:40] | Um, where’s my breast milk? | 我的母乳呢 |
[15:42] | White Russians, anyone? | 白俄罗斯人鸡尾酒 有人喝吗 |
[15:44] | Come on, we’re on a cruise. | 拜托 我们是在坐游船 |
[15:45] | Take the edge off. Enjoy. | 大家放松一下 尽情享用 |
[15:47] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[15:48] | That’s my breast milk. | 那是我的母乳 |
[15:50] | Who steals from a baby? | 什么人跟孩子抢吃的 |
[15:52] | Well, it wasn’t labeled. | 上面又没贴标 |
[15:53] | It wasn’t in a breast. | 也没在乳房里 |
[15:56] | Tandy seems to like it. | 坦迪好像很喜欢 |
[15:57] | Mmm. Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[15:59] | That was the breast White Russian I’ve ever had. | 这是我喝过的最好喝的白俄罗斯人鸡尾酒 |
[16:02] | My compliments to the chef. | 大厨太厉害了 |
[16:04] | Ugh, I think I’m gonna be sick. | 我要吐了 |
[16:06] | Land! | 陆地 |
[16:07] | Land! | 陆地 |
[16:09] | – We did it! – Oh, my God. | -我们到了 -天啊 |
[16:11] | We did it! | 我们到了 |
[16:14] | What? I don’t get it. What’s the big deal? | 为什么这么激动 有什么大不了 |
[16:15] | Haven’t we been following land the whole time? | 我们不是一直都在沿陆地走吗 |
[16:17] | Yeah and why is Mexico an island? | 对 为什么墨西哥是一个岛 |
[16:20] | Um, okay, y’all. | 好了 各位 |
[16:22] | There’s kind of a good news/bad news | 我们有个好消息 |
[16:24] | type of situation here. | 也有个坏消息 |
[16:26] | The good news is we found land. | 好消息是我们找到陆地了 |
[16:31] | And Melissa will be fielding the bad news. | 梅丽莎来告诉大家坏消息 |
[16:34] | All right? Take it away, hon. | 好吗 你来 亲爱的 |
[16:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:37] | Uh, we’re lost. | 我们迷路了 |
[16:39] | What? Are you kidding me? | 什么 开什么玩笑 |
[16:40] | How’d that happen? | 怎么可能 |
[16:41] | Well, when we dropped anchor last night, | 我们昨晚抛锚时 |
[16:43] | something went wrong, | 出了点问题 |
[16:44] | and, um, we drifted out to sea. | 所以我们飘向了海洋 |
[16:47] | – Geez. – And rather than get your panties | -天啊 -我们没有 |
[16:49] | in a collective bunch, we just decided to lie | 告诉你们所有人 而是决定说谎 |
[16:51] | and tell you we knew where we were. | 告诉大家我们知道我们在哪里 |
[16:53] | – Are you out of your minds? – Cheese and rice. | -你们疯了吗 -我的天啊 |
[16:54] | She was on anchor duty. | 是她负责下锚的 |
[16:56] | And she was drinking like a fish. | 她喝得烂醉如泥 |
[16:58] | It’s my honeymoon. | 这是我的蜜月 |
[16:58] | Well, what do we do now? W-We’re out here | 那怎么办 我们现在 |
[17:00] | in the middle of nowhere and we’re running out of supplies. | 在一个荒无人烟的地方 而且补给快用完了 |
[17:03] | Yeah, ’cause of someone. | 对 都怪某个人 |
[17:08] | Maybe there’s some supplies on the island. | 可能岛上有补给 |
[17:09] | Fresh water, coconuts. | 淡水 椰子 |
[17:11] | Ooh, a coconut breast milk smoothie | 椰子母乳奶昔 |
[17:13] | would be next level. | 肯定会更好喝 |
[17:14] | Uh, for Dawn, not for me. | 是给多恩 不是给我 |
[17:16] | Virgin– the drink, not Dawn. | 不加酒精[处子] 我说喝的 不是多恩 |
[17:18] | Well, I presume she’s a virgin as well. | 她应该也是处子吧 |
[17:20] | – Gross! – Gross! Ew! | -恶不恶心 -恶心 |
[17:21] | – Geez, man. – Oh, God. You know what? | -天啊 -天 知道吗 |
[17:23] | I-I just want to get off this boat. | 我只想下船 |
[17:25] | I don’t care what the reason is. | 我不管原因是什么 |
[17:26] | Okay, then it’s settled. | 好 那就这么定了 |
[17:28] | We’re going to the island. | 我们去岛上 |
[17:31] | Good. ‘Cause it’s starting to feel | 好 毕竟我们船上 |
[17:32] | a little crowded on this boat. | 开始有点挤了 |
[17:42] | Get ready for half an hour | 准备听坦迪 |
[17:43] | of Tandy making jokes about his dinghy. | 说半个小时的小艇笑话吧 |
[17:46] | Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh. Hey, Gail, | 等等 盖尔 |
[17:48] | Guess what you’re sitting on right now, huh? | 你猜你现在坐在什么上 |
[17:50] | Uh, Tandy, could I ask you something? | 坦迪 我能问你件事吗 |
[17:51] | Let that marinate. | 就泡着吧 |
[17:52] | Uh, trust me, it’ll be worth it. | 相信我 值得的 |
[17:53] | Yeah, go ahead, Pamela. | 问吧 帕梅拉 |
[17:55] | Do you ever feel like you need to do something | 你有没有遇到过一种情况 就是 |
[17:57] | even though if you did it, everyone would hate you? | 你需要做一件事 但你做了之后大家都会恨你 |
[17:59] | Hey, literally, all the time. | 说真的 我一直都是这样 |
[18:02] | What do you do? | 那你会怎么做 |
[18:03] | Well, I’ll tell you what I do. | 我来告诉你 |
[18:05] | Caution. Wind. | 小心 随风而去 |
[18:09] | Thanks, Tandy. | 谢谢 坦迪 |
[18:11] | That’s what I thought. | 我也是这么想的 |
[18:12] | You know what? I just painted my nails. | 我刚涂了指甲 |
[18:14] | Would you do me a favor and untie that rope so I can get in? | 你能帮我把绳子解开 让我进去吗 |
[18:18] | Un-tie to stop me. | 解开阻止我 |
[18:20] | Gail, Gail. Gail. | 盖尔 盖尔 盖尔 |
[18:22] | Gail. Gail. | 盖尔 盖尔 |
[18:24] | It’s my dinghy. | 是我的小艇 |
[18:26] | So, how do we make this thing move? | 怎么让这个东西动起来 |
[18:28] | – We row. – Oh, that’s fun. | -划 -好玩 |
[18:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:32] | Hey, I think you accidentally hit me. | 你好像不小心打到我了 |
[18:34] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:36] | God. Ow. | 天啊 |
[18:40] | Sorry. I overheard what you said about cutting me loose. | 抱歉 我不小心听到你们说甩掉我了 |
[18:42] | It had to be you or me. | 不是你们死就是我亡 |
[18:43] | I’ll take real good care of Tandy. Bye. | 我会好好照顾坦迪的 再见 |
[18:48] | Tandy! | 坦迪 |
[18:53] | – Tandy! No! – Oh, my God. | -坦迪 -天啊 |
[18:55] | Tandy! | 坦迪 |
[18:59] | Tandy! | 坦迪 |
[19:13] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[19:14] | What are you doing to me? | 你在对我干什么 |
[19:16] | I-It’s called Latisse. | 这是睫毛增长液 |
[19:17] | It’ll help with your brow growth. | 有助于你的眉毛生长 |
[19:18] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这么做 |
[19:20] | Eyebrows are important. | 眉毛很重要 |
[19:21] | They’re like mustaches for your eyes. | 眉毛就好像眼睛的胡子 |
[19:23] | No, I mean, why are you kidnapping me? | 我是说你为什么绑架我 |
[19:26] | My wife and unborn child are on that boat. | 我妻子和未出生的孩子在那艘船上 |
[19:29] | Caution. Wind. | 小心 随风而去 |
[19:31] | Remember, Tandy? | 还记得吗 坦迪 |
[19:33] | I am a woman that gets what she wants. | 我想要什么就一定要得到 |
[19:35] | And I’m confident that as your brows grow, | 我觉得随着你的眉毛长出来 |
[19:37] | so will your affection for me. | 你也会慢慢喜欢上我 |
[19:40] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[19:41] | I am married to Carol. | 我是卡萝尔的丈夫 |
[19:44] | For now. | 暂时而已 |
[19:46] | Wait. No, no, no. | 等等 不不不 |
[19:47] | Come on. Pamela, please. We have to go back. | 帕梅拉 求你 我们得回去 |
[19:50] | Relax, they’ll be fine. | 放松 他们不会有事 |
[19:52] | I left them plenty of supplies. | 我给他们留了很多补给 |
[19:54] | Let’s see. We’ve got, uh, champagne, | 来看看 我们有香槟 |
[19:56] | a friggin’ fondue pot. | 一个该死的火锅 |
[19:58] | Sunglasses case with no sunglasses. | 没有太阳镜的眼镜盒 |
[20:01] | Fancy napkins, uh– oh. | 好看的餐巾纸 |
[20:04] | A bunch of beef jerky. | 还有一些牛肉干 |
[20:06] | Oh, extreme teriyaki flavor. | 极端照烧口味的 |
[20:09] | Let’s see now. | 尝尝看 |
[20:13] | Yeah, that’s definitely extreme. | 确实很极端 |
[20:14] | Champagne and beef jerky. | 香槟和牛肉干 |
[20:16] | This is like New Year’s at Ted Nugent’s house. | 好像在特德纽金特家过新年 |
[20:19] | Oh, my gol. Did you see what she did to Tandy? | 天啊 你们看到她怎么对坦迪了吗 |
[20:22] | – I know. – She is a monster! | -我知道 -她就是个怪物 |
[20:25] | – Yeah. – We’re stranded out here. | -是 -我们被丢在这里了 |
[20:27] | Calm down, Jasper. | 冷静 贾思博 |
[20:29] | This one doesn’t have the same kick. | 这个口味不一样 |
[20:31] | Oh, it’s just regular teriyaki; that explains it. | 只是普通照烧 原来如此 |
[20:33] | – Todd, paddle! – Oh, I’m paddling. Come on. | -陶德 快划 -我在划 |
[20:36] | Shh, shh, shh. It’s okay. | 不哭 没事 |
[20:37] | – It’s gonna be okay. – Dawn. | -不会有事的 -多恩 |
[20:39] | You know what? That’s right, Erica. | 没错 艾瑞卡 |
[20:41] | It is gonna be okay, because if I know Tandy, | 不会有事 因为我了解坦迪 |
[20:44] | he’ll figure out a way to save us. | 他肯定会想办法救我们 |
[20:45] | – We’re gonna die out here. – Oh, boy. | -我们要死在这里了 -天啊 |
[20:47] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[20:48] | We are so screwed! We are. | 我们完蛋了 真的 |
[20:49] | Okay, look. Guys, guys. | 听我说 各位 |
[20:50] | We all need to just cool our jets. | 我们需要冷静 |
[20:52] | I know this situation does seem dire right now, | 我知道现在我们好像情况严重 |
[20:55] | but look on the bright side. | 不过往好处想 |
[20:58] | We have our very own island. | 我们有属于自己的小岛了 |