| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:19] | I’m Pamela. | 我是帕梅拉 |
| [00:20] | …in here, in here, or in here, or in here… | 或者这里 这里 这里 这里 |
| [00:23] | She’s all over my husband. | 她老盯着我丈夫 |
| [00:26] | I overheard what you said about cutting me loose. | 我不小心听到你们说甩掉我了 |
| [00:27] | I’ll take real good care of Tandy. Bye! | 我会好好照顾坦迪的 再见 |
| [00:29] | Look on the bright side. | 不过往好处想 |
| [00:31] | We have our very own island. | 我们有属于自己的小岛了 |
| [00:47] | Well, hello there. | 你好啊 |
| [00:49] | Ah, I love this song. | 我喜欢这首歌 |
| [00:51] | *Well, it’s not far down to paradise* | *这根本不是天堂* |
| [00:55] | *At least it’s not for me* | *至少对我来说不是* |
| [00:57] | *If the wind is right* | *如果微风正好* |
| [00:59] | Come on, sing with me. | 来啊 一起唱 |
| [01:00] | You wish. | 你想得美 |
| [01:01] | Fine, be a song-pooper. | 好吧 随你怎么扫兴 |
| [01:05] | Open your mouth, ’cause I’m gonna put an ear in it. | 张开嘴巴 我要给你喂耳朵了 |
| [01:11] | Sorry, I know that was a little corny. | 抱歉 我知道这听起来有点玉米色 |
| [01:15] | Well, this guy liked it. | 这家伙很喜欢 |
| [01:17] | I love that joke, heh-heh-heh. | 我喜欢这笑话 |
| [01:20] | What’s your endgame here, Pamela? | 你到底想干什么 帕梅拉 |
| [01:22] | You think if you feed me enough corn, | 你觉得多给我喂玉米 |
| [01:23] | I’m just gonna suddenly forget | 我就会突然原谅你 |
| [01:25] | that you stranded my pregnant wife on a deserted island? | 把我怀孕的妻子送到一座荒岛上吗 |
| [01:28] | Need I remind you, your pregnant wife– | 提醒你一下 你那个怀孕的妻子 |
| [01:30] | if she is indeed pregnant– | 如果她真的是怀孕了 |
| [01:31] | was planning to ditch me the second they hit land. | 本来打算一上岸就把我甩掉的 |
| [01:34] | Oh, please. If you think you have any kind of shot with me, | 拜托 如果你觉得你和我有机会 |
| [01:37] | you’re insizzy in the membrizzy. | 那你真是脑子出问题了 |
| [01:40] | Then I guess you’ve never heard of Stockholm syndrome? | 那我猜你肯定没听说过斯德哥尔摩综合症 |
| [01:43] | Of course I have. | 我当然听说过 |
| [01:45] | But, uh, for G-Gary, will you explain it? | 不过 为了加里 你能解释一下吗 |
| [01:50] | Sure. | 当然了 |
| [01:54] | Gary, Stockholm syndrome is when a hostage | 加里 斯德哥尔摩综合症是指人质 |
| [01:58] | starts to sympathize with their captor… | 开始同情他们的绑匪 |
| [02:00] | Uh, uh, with their captor! | 他们的绑匪 |
| [02:01] | Yeah, uh-huh. Know it well. | 嗯 我很了解 |
| [02:04] | That’s never gonna happen. | 那是不可能的 |
| [02:06] | Well, it is very common. | 这很正常 |
| [02:08] | In fact, sometimes people even… fall in love. | 事实上 有些人甚至会…相爱 |
| [02:14] | Oh, you’d love that, wouldn’t you?! | 你就希望那样 是不是 |
| [02:19] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
| [02:22] | She’d love that, wouldn’t she? | 她就希望那样 不是吗 |
| [02:25] | Gary, call the doctor | 加里 叫医生 |
| [02:27] | and tell him to put on a fresh pot of coffee, | 告诉他烧上一壶新鲜的咖啡 |
| [02:30] | ’cause the Tandyman’s feeling a little under the weather. | 因为坦迪的心情不是很好 |
| [02:34] | Yeah, looks like I’m coming down | 没错 看上去我要 |
| [02:38] | with “Stocko syndome.” | 得”斯德哥综症”了 |
| [02:45] | Well, I can barely see the yacht anymore. | 我现在都看不到游艇了 |
| [02:48] | What do I do?! What do I do?! | 我该怎么办 我该怎么办 |
| [02:49] | There’s no time to panic. | 没时间惊慌了 |
| [02:51] | Just have to figure out a plan. | 我们得想个计划 |
| [02:52] | Melissa’s right. Okay, let’s see. | 梅丽莎说得对 我们看看 |
| [02:54] | Erica, quick, hand me that fondue pot. | 艾瑞卡 快把那个火锅给我 |
| [02:56] | Uh, Jasper, that chocolate bar. | 贾思博 巧克力棒 |
| [02:58] | Now, has anybody seen any matches? | 有人看到火柴了吗 |
| [03:00] | Todd, are you sure you’re working on a plan? | 陶德 你确定你是在想计划吗 |
| [03:03] | ‘Cause it sounds like you’re just making chocolate fondue. | 因为听上去你好像只是想做个巧克力火锅 |
| [03:05] | It’s called brain food, Gail. | 这叫益脑食品 盖尔 |
| [03:07] | I mean, it’s like you never made a plan before. | 你好像从来没定过什么计划 |
| [03:09] | You know. Am-am I alone on this? | 只有我一个人这么想吗 |
| [03:16] | What the gol is that? | 什么声音 |
| [03:18] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
| [03:19] | Somebody there? | 有人在那里吗 |
| [03:23] | Show yourself! | 出来 |
| [03:29] | Stay here. I’m gonna check it out. | 待着别动 我去看看 |
| [03:32] | Careful, Todd. | 小心点 陶德 |
| [03:42] | Stop right there. | 站住别动 |
| [03:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [03:59] | What the hell is he doing? | 他在干什么 |
| [04:05] | Good God, he’s going right in there. | 天啊 他进去了 |
| [04:07] | Oh, I don’t like the looks of this. | 我不喜欢这种情况 |
| [04:17] | It’s okay, guys! | 没事的 伙计们 |
| [04:19] | He just wants to touch everybody’s faces. | 他只是想摸一下大家的脸 |
| [04:22] | – No, no. – No, no, no. | -不不 -不不不 |
| [04:25] | Oh, you’re real. | 你们是真的 |
| [04:27] | Hey, guys, | 伙计们 |
| [04:28] | this is, uh, Glenn. | 这是格伦 |
| [04:31] | I-I’m sorry, I just, I… | 对不起 我只是 我… |
| [04:33] | I never thought this day would come. I… I… | 我从来没想到真的会有这么一天 |
| [04:36] | I-I’m being… I’m being rescued. | 我…我获救了 |
| [04:39] | I’m going home. I’m going home! | 我要回家了 我要回家了 |
| [04:45] | When does your boat come back? | 你们的船什么时候回来 |
| [04:52] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
| [05:09] | Okay, Gary, here goes nothing. | 加里 什么都没发生 |
| [05:14] | Gary… | 加里 |
| [05:16] | how long have we been on this boat? | 我们在这艘船上多久了 |
| [05:18] | I mean, it feels like months, but that can’t be right. | 感觉已经好几个月了 但是那不可能 |
| [05:21] | I mean, I’m so disoriented. | 我已经错乱了 |
| [05:23] | Up is down, day is night… | 上下不分 日夜颠倒 |
| [05:26] | hate is love. | 爱恨交织 |
| [05:29] | I feel so different in so many ways. | 我感觉都不一样了 |
| [05:31] | Take, for instance, Carol. | 比如说 对卡萝尔 |
| [05:33] | I mean, I care about her, | 我是说我的确在乎她 |
| [05:35] | but it’s feeling more like a friendship now. | 但现在看来感觉更像是友谊 |
| [05:37] | And you’re not gonna believe this, | 你绝对不会相信我 |
| [05:38] | but you know that woman Pamela from the boat? | 但你知道船上那个叫帕梅拉的女人吗 |
| [05:42] | Man, I’m crushing on her so hard right now. | 我现在特别喜欢她 |
| [05:47] | Yes, it’s a boner, Gary. | 没错 我硬了 加里 |
| [05:49] | You’d get one, too, | 要是你一直 |
| [05:50] | if you couldn’t stop thinking about Pamela. | 想着帕梅拉 你也会硬 |
| [05:52] | Oh, God, I’m so confused. | 天啊 我好迷茫 |
| [05:54] | Look, until I can sort out my feelings, | 在我理清楚自己的感觉之前 |
| [05:56] | I’m just gonna keep on pretending like I hate Pamela. | 我要继续假装我恨帕梅拉 |
| [05:59] | Oh, my God, she’s coming, she’s coming, she’s coming. | 天啊 她来了 她来了 她来了 |
| [06:02] | Tandy? | 坦迪 |
| [06:05] | You hungry? | 你饿吗 |
| [06:06] | Get bent! | 走开 |
| [06:08] | Wow, you sound like you’re very upset with me. | 你听起来好像对我很生气 |
| [06:14] | Still thinking about… what’s her name? | 还在想那个…她叫什么来着 |
| [06:16] | Her name, for your information, | 我告诉你 她的名字 |
| [06:19] | is Pamela… uh, Karen… Carol! | 是帕梅拉…卡伦…卡萝尔 |
| [06:22] | Oh, that’s right– Carol Andrew Pil-Pamela… | 没错 卡萝尔·安德鲁·菲尔帕梅拉 |
| [06:25] | Uh, basian! Pilbasian! | 贝森 菲尔贝森 |
| [06:27] | Carol Pamela Pilbasian! | 卡萝尔·帕梅拉·菲尔贝森 |
| [06:29] | Carol Andrew Pilbasian! | 卡萝尔·安德鲁·菲尔贝森 |
| [06:31] | Get out of here! Get out of here! | 滚开 滚开 |
| [06:35] | All right, if that’s what you want. | 好吧 如果你想让我滚的话 |
| [06:37] | That’s what I want. | 我就想让你滚 |
| [06:47] | The trap’s been set. | 陷阱已经设好 |
| [06:49] | Looks like our mouse has a weakness for cheese. | 看来我们的老鼠的弱点就是奶酪 |
| [06:56] | Tandy cheese. | 坦迪奶酪 |
| [06:59] | Tandy! Tandy! | 坦迪 坦迪 |
| [07:02] | So, this is my place. | 这就是我的地盘 |
| [07:05] | This is the main living quarters over here, | 这是主要生活区域 |
| [07:07] | and I have a seating area right there. | 这一块是可以坐下休息的 |
| [07:09] | And my toilet’s right there, where Todd’s standing. | 我的厕所在那里 就是陶德站的地方 |
| [07:13] | Geez. | 天 |
| [07:16] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
| [07:18] | That is really nothing. | 这没什么 |
| [07:21] | Oh, gosh, I know what this probably looks like to you, | 天啊 我知道你们会怎么想 |
| [07:23] | but this is not a sex doll. | 但这不是性爱娃娃 |
| [07:25] | Okay, I was lonely, and I created her | 我很寂寞 我就创造出她 |
| [07:28] | to have someone to talk to. | 和我说说话 |
| [07:30] | And then the lines did blur, | 后来界限变模糊了 |
| [07:31] | and she became a sex doll. | 她就变成了个性爱娃娃 |
| [07:32] | But she did not start as a sex doll, okay? | 但她一开始出现的本意并不是性爱娃娃 |
| [07:35] | And I think that that’s an important distinction. | 我觉得这有很大的区别 |
| [07:38] | You can probably tell that | 你们也许看得出来 |
| [07:39] | I modeled her after Eva Mendes. | 我是照着伊娃·门德斯的模样创造的她 |
| [07:41] | Yeah, she was a beautiful woman. | 没错 她曾经是个美丽的女人 |
| [07:44] | Was? What do you mean? | 曾经 什么意思 |
| [07:48] | Oh, no. | 不 |
| [07:49] | She didn’t have a bunch of work done, did she? | 她不会整得惨不忍睹了吧 |
| [07:52] | Uh… uh, Glenn, | 格伦 |
| [07:54] | how long have you been on this island? | 你在这个岛上多久了 |
| [07:57] | About five years. | 五年吧 |
| [07:59] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
| [08:01] | Is there something you’re not telling me? | 你们有什么事没告诉我吗 |
| [08:03] | What happened to her face? | 她的脸怎么了 |
| [08:07] | It… | 它… |
| [08:10] | – died. – Yeah. | -死了 -是的 |
| [08:13] | And her body joined it. | 连同她的身体 |
| [08:16] | Oh, God, no. How did that happen? | 天啊 不 怎么回事 |
| [08:19] | No, no, don’t tell me. I do not handle death well. | 不 别告诉我 我不是很能接受死亡 |
| [08:23] | Gosling must be devastated. | 高斯林肯定难过死了 |
| [08:27] | Well, I hope your brows are ready– | 希望你的眉毛都准备好了 |
| [08:29] | Latisse time. | 该涂睫毛增长液了 |
| [08:32] | Hey, girl. | 美女 |
| [08:38] | I guess you’re not mad at me anymore. | 看来你不气我了 |
| [08:39] | Oh, I’m super mad! | 我超生气 |
| [08:42] | And I want to give you a spanking. | 我想打你屁股几下 |
| [08:45] | Get over here. | 给我过来 |
| [08:47] | This is moving a little faster than I thought. | 这进展比我想象中快多了 |
| [08:51] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
| [08:52] | Well, I haven’t even hit second gear. | 我这才只是一档的马力呢 |
| [08:56] | *Well, it’s not far down to paradise* | *这根本不是天堂* |
| [09:01] | *At least it’s not for me* | *至少对我来说不是* |
| [09:03] | *If the wind is right, you can sail away* | *如果微风正好 你能扬帆起航* |
| [09:07] | *And find tranquility* | *找到你的宁静* |
| [09:11] | *The canvas can do miracles* | *帆船将会创造奇迹* |
| [09:14] | *Just you wait and see* | *你只要拭目以待* |
| [09:17] | *Believe me* | *相信我* |
| [09:22] | *Sailing* | *起航* |
| [09:25] | *Takes me away* | *带我到* |
| [09:27] | *To where I’ve always* | *一直向往的* |
| [09:29] | *Heard it could be* | *那个地方* |
| [09:32] | *Just a dream and the wind to carry me* | *只是一个梦 风将会带着我* |
| [09:36] | *And soon I will be free* | *我很快就会自由* |
| [09:41] | Oh, Tandy, tell me this isn’t a trick. | 坦迪 告诉我这不是在恶作剧 |
| [09:45] | Trix are for kids, and I’m 43 years old. | 恶作剧是孩子做的事 我43岁了 |
| [09:49] | I wasn’t born yesterday, you know. | 我又不是昨天才出生 |
| [09:51] | Good, ’cause I would never do this to a baby. | 很好 因为我绝对不会这样对一个宝宝 |
| [10:00] | Tandy. Tandy. | 坦迪 坦迪 |
| [10:02] | Yes, my love? | 是 亲爱的 |
| [10:04] | Do you think that there’s a chance that… | 你觉得我有没有可能… |
| [10:08] | that I bought any of that? | 信你这一套 |
| [10:11] | Bought what, my love? | 信什么 亲爱的 |
| [10:13] | Stop it! | 别装了 |
| [10:14] | I was alone in a bunker for three years, | 我一个人在地堡里待了三年 |
| [10:15] | so you’ll excuse me if I’m | 如果我现在表现得 |
| [10:17] | Michael Jackson’s doctor right now– | 像迈克尔·杰克逊的医生 请原谅我 |
| [10:20] | all out of patience. | 我完全失去了耐心 |
| [10:24] | Please don’t shoot me. Please don’t– please, please… | 别朝我开枪 别…别别别 |
| [10:25] | Let me be direct. | 我直说了吧 |
| [10:27] | You’re mine now. No more games. | 你现在是我的 别玩游戏了 |
| [10:30] | Do you hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
| [10:31] | Loud, clear, and wet from urine. | 清晰明了 瑟瑟想尿 |
| [10:40] | Think, Tandy, think. Every minute that passes, | 好好想想 坦迪 每过一分钟 |
| [10:43] | you sail further away from your wife and unborn child. | 你都离你的妻子和未出生的孩子更远一点 |
| [10:47] | Oh, Carol, everything I see reminds me of you. | 卡萝尔 我看到的一切都让我想起你 |
| [10:52] | Your various creams and ointments… | 你各种各样的霜和药膏… |
| [10:57] | …your nipples, of course. | 当然还有你的乳头 |
| [11:00] | Always giving me grief about my razor-sharp toenails. | 我锋利的脚趾甲总是让我悲伤 |
| [11:05] | Speaking of razor-sharp, | 说到锋利 |
| [11:06] | I just need to find something razor-sharp | 我需要找到什么锋利的东西 |
| [11:09] | to cut through these damn ropes. | 割断这该死的绳子 |
| [11:13] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
| [11:19] | Bingo. | 有了 |
| [11:24] | Hey, Glenn? | 格伦 |
| [11:25] | Hmm? | 怎么了 |
| [11:26] | You know, we-we have something | 我们有一件 |
| [11:27] | pretty heavy we got to tell you. | 很沉重的事告诉你 |
| [11:31] | Sure. Go ahead. | 好啊 说吧 |
| [11:33] | Well, y-you know, you seem like an optimistic guy. | 你看起来像个乐观的人 |
| [11:35] | You know, someone who sees the bright side, | 是个看到好的一面的人 |
| [11:38] | even on the… darkest of days. | 即使…在最黑暗的日子里 |
| [11:42] | Only 100% of the time. | 完全正确 |
| [11:45] | Good, trust me, ’cause… | 那就好 相信我 因为… |
| [11:46] | – And you know why? – Wh… | -你知道为什么吗 -为什么 |
| [11:48] | Because I always picture that moment… | 因为我一直想象一个画面 |
| [11:53] | Moment? | 什么画面 |
| [11:54] | The moment I’m able to walk through my front door again. | 我能走进自家大门的画面 |
| [11:59] | The first one to greet me is Tommy. | 第一个迎接我的是汤米 |
| [12:03] | He’s my oldest. | 他是我的长子 |
| [12:05] | A little worker bee. | 勤劳的小蜜蜂 |
| [12:07] | Next, little Penny comes bounding down the steps. | 然后是小佩妮跑下楼梯 |
| [12:10] | She was our miracle baby. | 她是我们的奇迹宝宝 |
| [12:13] | Doctor said she wouldn’t make it to her 19th birthday. | 医生说她活不到19岁 |
| [12:16] | I told that story at her 19th birthday party. | 但我是在她19岁生日派对上讲的这个故事 |
| [12:20] | And then little Dougie comes marching in. | 然后小道吉冲过来 |
| [12:24] | He was our surprise. | 他是我们的惊喜 |
| [12:27] | Spitting image of his mom. | 跟他妈妈长得一模一样 |
| [12:29] | Which is a little painful, | 这有点让人痛苦 |
| [12:30] | because she died bringing him into this world. | 因为她是因为生他而去世的 |
| [12:38] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
| [12:39] | Uh, what was it you wanted to talk to me about? | 你想跟我说的是什么 |
| [12:43] | Uh… | 是… |
| [12:47] | I, uh… | 我… |
| [12:51] | …farted. | 放屁了 |
| [12:53] | Yeah. | 对 |
| [12:54] | But it-it was a while ago, you know, | 但那时一会儿前了 |
| [12:56] | so it’s kind of a moot point now. | 所以现在没有意义了 |
| [13:00] | Do you know that I farted four times during that story? | 你知道吗 我讲那个故事的时候放了四个屁 |
| [13:04] | Yeah. | 没错 |
| [13:22] | Now I just got to, like, | 现在我需要 |
| [13:24] | launch this over to the other side of the boat, | 把这个扔到游艇另一边 |
| [13:26] | and as she goes to check it out, | 等她去看的时候 |
| [13:28] | then I grab the gun, and, boom… | 我就去拿到枪 然后… |
| [13:32] | it’s Tandy time. | 就是坦迪上场了 |
| [13:35] | Oh, shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot! | 该死该死该死 |
| [13:37] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
| [13:39] | Oh, God, what do I do? What do I do?! | 天 我该怎么办 怎么办 |
| [13:43] | Hold it right there. | 不许动 |
| [13:45] | Put him down! | 把他放下 |
| [13:47] | Or what? You shoot me, he goes right in the water. | 不然呢 你开枪打我 他就掉进水里了 |
| [13:50] | Fine. He’s an excellent swimmer. | 行啊 反正他很会游泳 |
| [13:53] | Well, tell me, is he an excellent being-eaten-avoider? | 那他很会避免被人吃掉吗 |
| [13:58] | You wouldn’t dare. | 你不敢 |
| [14:00] | Tell me you can look into those sweet little eyes and do it. | 难道你看着他那甜美的小眼神 还能下得去嘴吗 |
| [14:05] | You’re right. | 说得对 |
| [14:07] | But that won’t be a problem… | 但那不是问题 |
| [14:09] | if I start with his butt. | 如果我从他的屁股开始吃 |
| [14:11] | Don’t you dare eat his butt! | 你不许吃他的屁股 |
| [14:13] | I’m about to do it. I’m about to do it. | 我要吃了 我要吃了 |
| [14:14] | Put him down, let him go. | 把他放下 放开他 |
| [14:15] | I swear, I love the taste of dog meat. | 我发誓 我最喜欢吃狗肉了 |
| [14:16] | I will shoot your face. | 我会把你脑袋打开花 |
| [14:17] | I’ll eat his butt. I will eat his butt! | 我要吃他的屁股了 我要吃他的屁股了 |
| [14:19] | – Okay, okay, okay. – Put the gun down! | -好 好 好 -把枪放下 |
| [14:21] | Okay, okay. Okay. | 好 好 好 |
| [14:24] | Kick the gun over to me. | 把枪给我踢过来 |
| [14:28] | Monster. | 禽兽 |
| [14:31] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
| [14:32] | Carol, I’m coming for you. | 卡萝尔 我来了 |
| [14:34] | Just got to get back to the island. | 回那个岛就行 |
| [14:44] | Oh… farts. | 糟了 |
| [14:54] | How you holding up, Carol? | 你怎么样 卡萝尔 |
| [14:56] | I’m starting to think that we’re never gonna get rescued. | 我开始觉得我们永远不会得救了 |
| [15:00] | Don’t give up hope. | 不要放弃希望 |
| [15:02] | Sometimes that’s all you got. | 有时候你就只有希望 |
| [15:05] | Yeah. | 对 |
| [15:06] | Look at me. | 看看我 |
| [15:07] | I should’ve given up years ago. | 我很多年前就该放弃了 |
| [15:10] | But I know that one day I’m gonna see a plane out there | 但我知道总有一天我会看到飞机 |
| [15:12] | or a passing ship, | 或者经过的船 |
| [15:14] | and I’m just gonna run up to the top of that hill, | 然后我会跑到那边的山顶上 |
| [15:16] | and I’m gonna light my signal fire | 点起我的信号火 |
| [15:17] | – and they’re gonna… – Whoa. Whoa, whoa, whoa. | -他们会… -等等 等等 |
| [15:19] | You have a signal fire? | 你有信号火 |
| [15:21] | Well, what kind of man on a deserted island would I be | 在一个荒岛上的人 |
| [15:23] | without a signal fire? | 怎么可能没有 |
| [15:24] | We got to go light it for Tandy. | 我们得点起来 让坦迪看到 |
| [15:25] | Carol, that boat is long gone. | 卡萝尔 那艘船早走了 |
| [15:27] | You only get one shot with the signal fire. | 信号火只能点一次 |
| [15:30] | We have to save it for a plane or for a boat. | 我们得留着等飞机或者船来 |
| [15:32] | But it’s not gonna happen. | 不会来的 |
| [15:33] | Not with that attitude, no. | 你这个态度可不对 |
| [15:34] | No, it will never, ever happen. | 飞机或船永远不会来的 |
| [15:36] | Okay, I’m done with your negativity. | 行了 我不要被动接受你的负能量了 |
| [15:37] | But please, just light the fire. | 拜托了 点火吧 |
| [15:38] | Look, I know you’re upset about your husband, but we can’t… | 我知道你因为你丈夫不开心 但我们不… |
| [15:39] | But, Glenn, it is our only hope! | 格伦 那是我们的唯一的希望 |
| [15:41] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
| [15:42] | Because everyone on Earth is dead! | 因为地球人都死光了 |
| [15:48] | There was a horrible virus… | 出现了一种致命病毒 |
| [15:51] | and it took the whole world. | 席卷了全球 |
| [15:55] | And we’re all that’s left. | 就剩下我们了 |
| [16:00] | So there’s no planes. | 所以不会有飞机来 |
| [16:03] | There’s no boats. | 不会有船来 |
| [16:07] | Except that one. | 除了那艘 |
| [16:26] | Oh, Jeremy. | 杰里米 |
| [16:28] | What have we become? | 我们怎么这个下场了 |
| [16:40] | I didn’t want to have to tell you like that. | 我不想那样告诉你的 |
| [16:45] | Five years without a passing boat or a plane. | 五年了 没有一架飞机 一艘船 |
| [16:52] | I was just being foolish. | 我太蠢了 |
| [16:54] | You were being hopeful. | 你是心存希望 |
| [16:56] | And sometimes hope’s all we have. | 有时候我们只有希望 |
| [17:00] | I’m so sorry for taking yours away. | 抱歉我夺走了你的希望 |
| [17:13] | I guess we have a fire to start. | 我们去点火吧 |
| [17:23] | Jeremy. | 杰里米 |
| [17:25] | I knew I shouldn’t have given you that bowl of wine. | 我知道我不该让你喝酒 |
| [17:28] | What? | 怎么了 |
| [17:42] | Tandy. | 坦迪 |
| [17:45] | There’s something you should see. | 有个东西你应该看看 |
| [17:57] | Care Bear. | 我的小萝萝 |
| [18:00] | Tandy! | 坦迪 |
| [18:04] | Tandy! | 坦迪 |
| [18:18] | Where are you, Tandy? | 你在哪里 坦迪 |
| [18:31] | Tandy. | 坦迪 |
| [18:33] | Tandy! Tandy! | 坦迪 坦迪 |
| [18:36] | Tandy! | 坦迪 |
| [18:40] | Carol! | 卡萝尔 |
| [18:41] | Tandy! | 坦迪 |
| [18:47] | I thought I would never see you again. | 我还以为再也见不到你了 |
| [18:49] | I knew you’d give me a sign. | 我就知道你会发信号 |
| [18:50] | Well, that was actually Glenn. | 其实是格伦弄的 |
| [18:52] | Glenn? | 格伦 |
| [18:55] | Hello, Tandy. | 你好 坦迪 |
| [18:56] | I’ve heard nothing but lovely things about you. | 我听了很多关于你的好人好事 |
| [18:58] | Thanks, Glenn. | 谢谢 格伦 |
| [18:59] | Hi. | 大家好 |
| [19:12] | I say we leave her the hell here. | 我觉得我们应该把她留在这里 |
| [19:14] | You’re asking me, that’s letting her off easy. | 要我说 这是轻饶了她 |
| [19:16] | Well, look, I’ll do whatever the group thinks is best, | 大家说怎么做我就怎么做 |
| [19:18] | but just so you know, | 但我想告诉大家 |
| [19:20] | after I threatened to eat her dog’s butt to death | 在我威胁吃掉她的狗狗的屁股 |
| [19:22] | and got the gun away from her, | 然后把枪夺过来后 |
| [19:23] | she turned into a real team player. | 她真的变得很合作了 |
| [19:26] | So, what, are we supposed to just | 那我们就让她 |
| [19:27] | let her back on the boat, Tandy? | 回船上吗 坦迪 |
| [19:28] | That’d be like buying Freddy Krueger a condominium on Elm Street. | 那就好比给小鬼在猛鬼街上买一栋公寓 |
| [19:32] | I will never forgive that woman, so my vote is a hard nay. | 我永远不会原谅那个女人 所以我坚决反对 |
| [19:36] | Hi. | 大家好 |
| [19:39] | Look, I know why you all hate me. | 我知道你们为什么都讨厌我 |
| [19:40] | Right now I’m not too crazy about me, either. | 现在我自己也不喜欢自己 |
| [19:43] | Bless you. | 上帝保佑 |
| [19:45] | To be honest, I’m not quite sure why I did what I did. | 说实话 我也不知道自己为什么那么做 |
| [19:49] | I’d love to blame it on being in the bunker for so long, | 我很想归咎于我在地堡里待了太久 |
| [19:51] | but the truth is, I had problems before that, too. | 但事实上 我进地堡之前就有问题 |
| [19:56] | Starting to realize | 我开始意识到 |
| [19:57] | maybe I’m just not meant to be around people. | 或许我还是一个人待着比较好 |
| [20:00] | So I understand if you want to leave me. | 所以如果你们留下我 我理解 |
| [20:02] | Um, I’d probably do the same. | 换做我 我也会那么做 |
| [20:06] | If I could just ask one favor. | 但我想请你们帮我一个忙 |
| [20:08] | Could you please take Jeremy with you? | 能请你们把杰里米带走吗 |
| [20:09] | He didn’t do anything wrong. | 他没做错什么 |
| [20:11] | Please? | 拜托了 |
| [20:13] | Yeah, sure. | 没问题 |
| [20:14] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [20:21] | Well, this is it. | 就此别过了 |
| [20:23] | We’ve had so many… oh, there he goes. | 我们一起经历…他过去了 |
| [20:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [20:28] | Well… | 那… |
| [20:30] | safe travels. | 你们一路顺风 |
| [20:34] | – Well, that made that decision easy. – Yup. | -这决定好做多了 -对 |
| [20:38] | So, is that it? | 就这样吗 |
| [20:39] | You guys just gonna leave her here? | 你们要把她留在这里 |
| [20:41] | I mean, you lived here for years and look at you. | 你不是在这里生活了很多年都没事吗 |
| [20:44] | I had the hope of being rescued. | 那是因为我心存被救的希望 |
| [20:47] | Can’t imagine being left here without that hope. | 没有希望被留在这里 后果难以想象 |
| [21:01] | Okay, fine, she can come. | 好吧 她可以一起走 |
| [21:04] | But on one condition. | 但是有一个条件 |
| [21:07] | Thank you! | 谢谢你们 |
| [21:09] | Thank you! You won’t regret this! | 谢谢 你们绝对不会后悔的 |
| [21:22] | It’s a little cold out here. | 外面有点小冷 |
| [21:28] | It’s bumpy. | 有点颠簸 |
| [21:34] | Can someone hand me a blanket? | 谁能给我条毯子吗 |
| [21:39] | S-So… | 那… |
| [21:46] | Did I mention that I’m sorry? | 我说过对不起了吗 |