时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Please don’t shoot me, please don’t. | 别朝我开枪 别… |
[00:20] | You’re mine now. | 你现在是我的 |
[00:20] | Glenn, how long have you been on this island? | 格伦 你在这个岛上多久了 |
[00:22] | About five years. | 五年吧 |
[00:23] | Is there something you’re not telling me? | 你们有什么事没告诉我吗 |
[00:25] | There was a horrible virus, and we’re all that’s left. | 出现了一种致命病毒 就剩下我们了 |
[00:28] | – Carol! – Tandy! | -卡萝尔 -坦迪 |
[00:31] | You guys just gonna leave her here? | 你们要把她留在这里 |
[00:33] | Fine, she can come. | 好吧 她可以一起走 |
[00:34] | But on one condition. | 但是有一个条件 |
[00:35] | Thank you! You won’t regret this! | 谢谢 你们绝对不会后悔的 |
[00:41] | And you’re done. | 弄好了 |
[00:43] | Ah. Great. | 太好了 |
[00:45] | Wow, that feels wonderful. Thank you. | 感觉好极了 谢谢 |
[00:48] | So, how much longer till we get there? | 我们到那里还要多久 |
[00:49] | Uh, well, at this speed, probably about a week. | 这个速度的话 一周吧 |
[00:51] | – Seriously? – What? Shut up. | -真的吗 -什么 不是吧 |
[00:53] | I would like to get there faster, but, to do that safely, | 我也想快点到 但是安全起见 |
[00:56] | you’re gonna have to rethink the Pamela situation. | 你们得考虑一下帕梅拉的状况 |
[00:59] | Oh, God. Help me. | 上帝啊 帮帮我 |
[01:00] | Help me, God. Oh, God. Oh… | 帮帮我 天啊 天啊 |
[01:04] | Pamela stays right where she is. | 帕梅拉只能待在那艘船上 |
[01:06] | Yeah, we have a saying: you do the crime, you do the time. | 我们经常说 犯了罪就要受罚 |
[01:09] | Damn it, y’all. | 该死 伙计们 |
[01:10] | I left my sunglasses back on the island. | 我把我的太阳镜拉在那座岛上了 |
[01:13] | Can we go back? | 我们能回去吗 |
[01:14] | Just get some new ones in Mexico. | 去墨西哥搞几副新的就行了 |
[01:16] | No, they were my faves. | 不行 那是我最喜欢的墨镜 |
[01:17] | I know right where I left them. | 我知道我丢在哪里了 |
[01:20] | They are right over there. | 就在那边 |
[01:25] | Oh, balls. | 完了 |
[01:26] | Let me see those. | 让我看看 |
[01:32] | Uh, you know what, maybe we should head back. | 你们知道吗 也许我们是该回去 |
[01:36] | Oh, oh, no! | 不 |
[01:41] | Man overboard! | 有人落水了 |
[01:49] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[01:50] | Sorry, I lost my grip when my fingers went numb. | 对不起 我没抓稳 我的手指麻了 |
[01:52] | Oh, the same fingers that adult-napped my husband? | 就是你用来绑架我丈夫的手指吗 |
[01:56] | Back in the raft. | 回小艇上去 |
[01:57] | Guys, I know you have your little punishment policy… | 伙计们 我知道你们有你们的惩罚制度 |
[02:00] | – DTC, DTT. – But, uh, | -犯行就服 -但是 |
[02:01] | I think we’d move a lot faster if Pamela could ride with us. | 我觉得如果帕梅拉能上船的话 我们能开快点 |
[02:06] | You’d like that, wouldn’t you? | 正合你的心意 是吧 |
[02:08] | I would. I really would. | 是的 真的 |
[02:10] | Look, Carol, I’m still pissed at her, too, | 卡萝尔 我还是对她很愤怒 |
[02:11] | but I’m dying to get off this damn boat, | 但我真的不想再待在这艘船上了 |
[02:13] | so maybe we should just bite the bullet on this one. | 所以不如这次我们还是先放她一马 |
[02:17] | Yeah, I mean, we shouldn’t all have to suffer | 是啊 我们不应该因为帕梅拉的恶行 |
[02:18] | because Pamela sucks. | 跟着一起受苦 |
[02:19] | Right? | 对吧 |
[02:20] | Carol, what do you say? | 卡萝尔 你怎么看 |
[02:25] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[02:26] | But just know that you’re on thin ice, | 不过给我记住 你现在如履薄冰 |
[02:28] | and I’m holding a welding torch. | 我手上可拿着熔焊枪呢 |
[02:31] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢你 谢谢你们 |
[02:33] | I know I have behaved terribly, | 我知道我表现得很糟糕 |
[02:34] | and I promise I will earn my place on this boat. | 我保证我会在船上好好表现 |
[02:37] | I will be the lowest of the lows. The waitstaff. | 我会低到尘埃里 做牛做马 |
[02:39] | So, Todd, you’re excused. | 所以陶德 没你事了 |
[02:41] | Prepare to be pampered! | 准备好享受吧 |
[02:42] | You gave me a second chance! I’m not gonna waste it! | 你们给了我第二次机会 我不会浪费的 |
[02:45] | A-and don’t worry! I-I know what to do! | 别担心 我知道该做什么 |
[02:47] | I had one of me once! | 我以前干过 |
[02:53] | Zihuatanejo. | 芝华塔尼欧 |
[02:55] | Oh, man, just wait till you see it. | 等你们到了就知道了 |
[02:57] | They say the boardwalk is a must-see | 他们说当地人和游客 |
[02:59] | for locals and tourists alike. | 都必须去海边木板小道走走 |
[03:02] | The perfect spot for our honeymoon. | 是我们度蜜月的完美地点 |
[03:05] | But let’s promise not to talk like this | 但请你先保证我们做爱的时候 |
[03:07] | when we’re making love. | 不要用这种语气说话 |
[03:08] | Oh, you know I can’t make that promise, Andy. | 你知道这我可无法保证 安迪 |
[03:13] | Hi. Well, I just finished cleaning the anchor. | 你们好 我刚清洗完船锚 |
[03:15] | Would anyone care for a dinnertime foot massage? | 有谁需要晚餐时间足部按摩吗 |
[03:18] | Todd? Melissa? No? | 陶德 梅丽莎 不用吗 |
[03:19] | Tandy? | 坦迪 |
[03:20] | Uh, uh… Oh, no. | 不用 |
[03:22] | No? Carol, how ’bout you? | 不用吗 卡萝尔 你呢 |
[03:24] | No? Hard no? | 不 坚决不要吗 |
[03:26] | Gail? That’s a no. | 盖尔 看来是不要了 |
[03:28] | Erica? No. | 艾瑞卡 不要 |
[03:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:31] | Jasper? You? | 贾思博 你呢 |
[03:33] | No? Glenn? | 不要吗 格伦 |
[03:35] | You good? Feet good? | 你呢 脚怎么样 |
[03:36] | Any kind of massage– Swedish, Shiatsu, Thai? | 要什么按摩吗 瑞典式 指压式 泰式 |
[03:40] | Rolfing? Anyone want to get Rolfed? | 罗尔芬式 有谁想试试罗尔芬式吗 |
[03:43] | Hot stone massage? | 热石按摩 |
[03:45] | Cold stone? | 冷石呢 |
[03:46] | Cold Stone Creamery? | 酷圣石冰淇淋呢 |
[03:48] | Would anyone like a cup of cream? | 谁想来点冰淇淋吗 |
[03:49] | Couples massage? Erica, Gail, couples massage? | 情侣按摩呢 艾瑞卡 盖尔 情侣按摩 |
[03:52] | Glenn, Jasper, couples massage? | 格伦 贾思博 情侣按摩 |
[03:55] | Okay, just circling back. | 好吧 绕回来了 |
[03:56] | Melissa? No? | 梅丽莎 不要吗 |
[03:57] | Todd? No. | 陶德 不要吗 |
[03:59] | Tandy? Jasper? No? | 坦迪 贾思博 不要 |
[04:01] | Carol? | 卡萝尔 |
[04:02] | Definite no. Gail? | 绝对不要 盖尔 |
[04:04] | Hard no. Erica? | 坚决不要 艾瑞卡 |
[04:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:07] | Glenn, still good? | 格伦 还好吗 |
[04:10] | Okay, well, I’m off to scrub the decks. | 好吧 那我去洗甲板了 |
[04:12] | If you change your mind, please wash your feet. | 如果你们改变主意了 清洗好脚 |
[04:14] | No, leave them dirty. | 不 就脏着吧 |
[04:17] | I deserve it. | 是我活该 |
[04:21] | How long are we gonna let her prostrate herself like this? | 我们还要让她这样低声下气多久 |
[04:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:25] | How long was she gonna leave us on that damn island? | 她打算把我们丢在那座岛上多久 |
[04:27] | – Yeah. – I still don’t trust her. | -是啊 -我还是不相信她 |
[04:29] | You all saw how she casually offered my husband | 你们都看到她故作轻松地问我丈夫 |
[04:32] | a foot massage. | 要不要足部按摩 |
[04:34] | Everybody knows that the foot is the gateway to the leg. | 大家都知道摸到脚 接下来就是你的大腿根子 |
[04:38] | Yeah, she’s bad news. | 是的 她没安好心 |
[04:50] | Oh, do you want me to warm that for you? | 你要我帮你热一下吗 |
[04:52] | No, I want you to eat it. | 不 我要你吃了 |
[04:55] | Eat it for you? | 帮你吃 |
[04:56] | Like bird-feed you? | 就像鸟类喂食一样吗 |
[04:58] | No, it’s for you. | 不 这是给你的 |
[05:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[05:06] | No, it was a very simple e-mail. | 不 是个很简单的邮箱地址 |
[05:08] | It was just ThePope@gmail | 就是ThePope@gmail |
[05:14] | Thank you again for the meal. | 谢谢你给我的食物 |
[05:16] | You’re a really good cook. | 你的厨艺真不错 |
[05:18] | I was a single dad, so I kind of know my way around a can opener. | 我曾经是个单身父亲 我知道怎么用开罐器 |
[05:22] | You have… | 你有… |
[05:24] | had… | 曾经有… |
[05:27] | Tell me about your kids. | 和我说说你的孩子们 |
[05:32] | A girl, Penny. | 一个女儿 叫佩妮 |
[05:34] | Two boys, uh, Tommy and Doug. | 两个儿子 汤米和道格 |
[05:37] | Good kids. | 都是好孩子 |
[05:38] | Smart. | 很聪明 |
[05:40] | Two gay, one not. | 两个是同性恋 一个不是 |
[05:43] | Apples of my eye. | 都是我的心肝宝贝 |
[05:48] | It’s… pretty risky for you to be talking to me. | 你…和我说话其实挺冒险的 |
[05:51] | I’m kind of toxic around here. | 我是人人避之不及的毒药 |
[05:53] | If someone comes, you should just start barking orders at me. | 如果有人来了 你就马上对我发号施令 |
[05:56] | I’ll know it’s not really you. | 我知道你内心不是那样的 |
[05:59] | I’m not worried about what they think. | 我不在意他们怎么想 |
[06:04] | Why are you so nice to me? | 你为什么对我这么好 |
[06:06] | I know what it’s like to be alone for years. | 我知道孤独一人好几年是什么感受 |
[06:10] | It can make you do some pretty crazy things. | 那会让你做出一些疯狂之举 |
[06:14] | I made a lover out of palm fronds. | 我用棕榈叶给自己做了一个伴侣 |
[06:18] | Anyway, I’m really in no position to judge. | 反正我没法多做评判 |
[06:22] | Wow. If this was the old me, | 如果是以前的我 |
[06:23] | I would have you pinned against that railing right now, | 早就把你按在那根桅杆上 |
[06:25] | slick and wet with slobber. | 把你浑身舔个遍 |
[06:31] | But, you know, that was the past. | 但是 那都是过去的事了 |
[06:33] | We’re not those people anymore. | 我们不是那种人了 |
[06:35] | We’ve-we’ve changed. | 我们 我们变了 |
[06:36] | Changed. | 变了 |
[06:43] | – This is us! Oh! – Oh, God! | -这就是我们 -天啊 |
[06:46] | – You’re a real woman! Oh! – Release my breasts! | -你是个真正的女人 -解放我的胸部吧 |
[06:49] | Whoa, that’s in play? | 厉害了 |
[06:55] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[06:56] | Does anyone need their hair combed? | 有人需要帮忙梳头吗 |
[06:59] | We can comb our own hair, thank you. | 我们自己能梳头 谢谢 |
[07:01] | Right. I’m sorry for asking. | 对 不好意思多问了 |
[07:03] | Hey, Pamela, do you know | 帕梅拉 你知道 |
[07:04] | who was making all that racket last night? | 昨晚是谁一直在浪叫吗 |
[07:07] | ‘Cause it sure sounded like you and Glenn. | 因为听上去好像是你和格伦 |
[07:11] | Me and Glenn. | 我和格伦 |
[07:13] | Last night. Yes. | 昨晚 没错 |
[07:15] | Glenn had me doing some really loud chores all night long. | 格伦昨天整晚让我做了不少脏活累活 |
[07:19] | Real hard labor. | 真的是脏活累活 |
[07:20] | Um, and we just both collapsed from exhaustion– | 我们俩后来都累坏了 |
[07:23] | I mean, him from the ordering and me from all the choring. | 我是说 他因为命令我干活累坏了 |
[07:26] | Then, at dawn, he woke me for one final chore session. | 然后快天亮时 他把我叫醒做完最后一轮家务 |
[07:30] | I mean, he has the stamina of… | 他的体力很好… |
[07:34] | someone who really likes to… | 能命令人… |
[07:37] | order a lot of chores. | 做很多家务 |
[07:39] | He can find lots of things for me to do. | 他能给我找到很多活干 |
[07:41] | Well, if you were just doing chores, | 如果你们只是在做家务 |
[07:43] | then why did you keep screaming, | 为什么你一直在叫 |
[07:45] | “Wow! Wow! Wow!”? | “哇 哇 哇” |
[07:49] | Because he showed me how to use the ShamWow. | 因为他在教我怎么用哇牌洗碗巾 |
[07:53] | And I sometimes have a habit of | 我有时候喜欢 |
[07:55] | saying the name of the thing that I’m using. | 喊出我用的东西名字 |
[07:57] | You know, like, comb, comb, deodorant, toilet. | 你看 就像梳子 梳子 除臭剂 马桶 |
[08:00] | Well, next time, keep a lid on it. | 下次 小声点 |
[08:02] | I will, I promise. | 好的 我保证 |
[08:03] | I will bite a pillow, a leather belt. | 我会咬住枕头 皮带 |
[08:05] | I’ll put one of those black balls in my mouth. | 我会在嘴巴里塞上一颗黑色的球 |
[08:07] | Anything I can do to earn your forgiveness. | 只要你们愿意宽恕我 |
[08:09] | All right, back to work! | 好了 继续干活去 |
[08:20] | Glenn, what if someone see us? | 格伦 万一有人看到我们呢 |
[08:22] | Hey, come with me. | 跟我来 |
[08:25] | Where are we going? | 去哪里 |
[08:26] | They’re having a little party. | 他们在举行一个小型派对 |
[08:28] | Glenn, I wasn’t invited. | 格伦 他们没邀请我 |
[08:29] | Hey, if I can’t bring my girlfriend, | 如果我不能带我的女朋友 |
[08:33] | then it’s a party I don’t want to go. | 那这个派对我也不想参加 |
[08:35] | Girlfriend? | 女朋友 |
[08:37] | Is that okay? | 可以吗 |
[08:39] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[08:43] | *That kind of music just soothes the soul* | *这种抚慰人心的音乐* |
[08:47] | *I reminisce about the days of old* | *让我想起过去的时光* |
[08:51] | *With that old time rock and roll* | *过去多么快乐* |
[08:55] | *Still like that old time rock and roll* | *还是喜欢过去的快乐* |
[08:59] | *Kind of music just soothes the soul* | *这种抚慰人心的音乐* |
[09:03] | *I reminisce about the days before* | *让我想起了从前* |
[09:06] | Why is everybody stopping? | 大家为什么都不唱了 |
[09:07] | *That old time…* | *过去…* |
[09:14] | I have something to say, | 我有话要说 |
[09:15] | and I want you all to hear it. | 我想告诉所有人 |
[09:17] | Land! | 陆地 |
[09:23] | There she is– beautiful Zihuatanejo! | 就在那里 美丽的芝华塔尼欧 |
[09:27] | You ever seen a beach like that? | 你见过这么美的沙滩吗 |
[09:30] | The sand is so white. | 沙子那么洁白 |
[09:31] | Uh, Todd… | 陶德 |
[09:35] | that’s not sand. | 那不是沙子 |
[10:11] | I know. It’s a lot to take in. | 我知道这很难接受 |
[10:14] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[10:18] | Go… get… my bags. | 去…拿…我的包 |
[10:23] | What? | 什么 |
[10:24] | My bags. Now! | 我的包 快去 |
[10:26] | But I-I-I… | 但我… |
[10:28] | My bags! | 我的包 |
[10:35] | My bags… | 我的包 |
[10:44] | Oh, talk about paradise. | 传说中的天堂 |
[10:47] | Yeah. You know, as Red once said, | 瑞德曾说过 |
[10:50] | “I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams.” | “希望太平洋跟我梦中一样蓝” |
[10:54] | News flash– it’s bluer. | 没想到吧 它更蓝 |
[10:55] | Yup, yup. I mean, this is even better than I pictured it. | 没错 我是说 这比我想象中还好 |
[10:59] | Oh, yeah. Yeah. | 没错 |
[11:04] | Your bags, sir! | 包来了 先生 |
[11:06] | I see you took my advice. | 看来你采纳了我的建议 |
[11:07] | Treat me like dog dirt so the others don’t find out about us. | 把我当狗屎对待 这样别人就不会知道我们的事了 |
[11:10] | You’re being very believable, which I find very sexy. | 你很让人信服 我觉得你这样很性感 |
[11:14] | Please wait by the road. | 去路边等我 |
[11:15] | Very well, sir! | 遵命 先生 |
[11:17] | Oh, you’re so hard on me. | 你对我真严厉 |
[11:19] | You couldn’t care less about me. | 你就不能关心一下我吗 |
[11:21] | Work, work, work. | 总是工作 工作 |
[11:28] | The coast is clear. | 一切安全 |
[11:30] | You want to shag, baby? | 想来一发吗 宝贝 |
[11:33] | Austin Powers. | 《王牌大贱谍》 |
[11:35] | All right, that’ll be all. | 行了 没事了 |
[11:36] | Run along. | 你可以走了 |
[11:38] | Oh. You’re a very good actor. | 你真是个好演员 |
[11:39] | Really committing to this role. | 对角色很投入 |
[11:42] | It’s not a role. | 不是角色 |
[11:44] | Oh. Sorry, part. Performance? | 抱歉 是表演吗 |
[11:46] | Act. I meant act. Role? | 演戏 我是说演戏 角色 |
[11:49] | This is real. I made a mistake. | 这是真的 我犯了个错误 |
[11:52] | Now please just go. | 请你走开 |
[11:57] | Very well, sir. | 遵命 先生 |
[12:01] | – So, obviously, we need a home. – Uh-huh. | -显然我们需要一个家 -对 |
[12:04] | And I saw this place, and I was like, “Yes, please.” | 我看到这里后就觉得 就是这里了 |
[12:08] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[12:11] | Ta-da! | 看吧 |
[12:13] | What do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[12:18] | I-I know. | 我知道 |
[12:19] | It’s an upper-from-which-fixer, | 还需要很多打扫清理工作 |
[12:20] | but it has medical stuff for when I go into labor. | 但是这里有我生产时需要的医用物品 |
[12:24] | And I have so many decorating ideas. | 而且我有好多装饰的点子 |
[12:27] | I mean, first of all– no brainer– | 首先 毫无疑问 |
[12:30] | get the dead bodies out of here. | 要把尸体搬走 |
[12:32] | Think we might have gone to the same decorating school. | 看来我们念的装饰学校是同一所 |
[12:34] | Next, we need a statement piece. | 然后我们需要个点睛之物 |
[12:37] | My idea? | 我的想法是 |
[12:38] | A bedpathelier. | 一个床上吊灯 |
[12:40] | You’re probably way ahead of me on this, but it’s a chandelier | 你可能都想到了 不过是用便盆 |
[12:43] | made out of bedpans… | 和输液管 |
[12:46] | and catheters. | 做的吊灯 |
[12:49] | Then, we take these sheets, | 然后我们把这些床单 |
[12:51] | bleach out the stool and the blood, | 上面的屎和血都漂白干净 |
[12:53] | and we’re in picture window city. | 就可以当大落地窗用了 |
[12:55] | It is gonna be so… | 肯定会很… |
[13:01] | …great. | 棒的 |
[13:02] | This is what I love about you, Carol. | 我爱的就是你这点 卡萝尔 |
[13:05] | I mean, you see potential | 不管多么糟糕 |
[13:06] | in even the biggest pile of crap. | 你总能积极乐观面对 |
[13:08] | – I don’t know about that. – Well, I do. | -这我不确定 -我确定 |
[13:11] | ‘Cause I’m saying that as a former pile. | 因为我之前就很糟糕 |
[13:13] | Look, I love it. | 听我说 我很喜欢 |
[13:15] | I am in so hard. | 我一定要跟你一起改造 |
[13:16] | So where do we start? | 我们从哪里开始 |
[13:18] | Well, I think I want to start in the courtyard. | 我想从院子开始 |
[13:23] | And if it’s okay, | 如果可以 |
[13:25] | I need to do this one on my own. | 这个我想自己做 |
[13:35] | You know what? I want to make a toast. | 知道吗 我想举杯 |
[13:38] | Thank you, Zihuatanejo, | 谢谢你 芝华塔尼欧 |
[13:41] | for making me “See what an A-ho” | 让我大开眼界 |
[13:45] | I’ve been for not getting here sooner. | 我真是觉得相见恨晚啊 |
[13:48] | But you know what? I’m here now. | 不过我终于还是来了 |
[13:49] | And talk about living up to the hype. | 真是没让我失望啊 |
[13:51] | I mean, come on. Will somebody pinch me, please? | 你们谁能不能掐我一下 |
[13:54] | I mean, Melissa, please, pinch me, would you? | 梅丽莎 快掐我一下 |
[13:56] | – I’m not gonna pinch you. – Okay, well, then, | -我才不掐你 -那好吧 |
[13:58] | I’m jumping on my own grenade here. | 那我自己掐自己了 |
[13:59] | It’s just… | 真是… |
[14:06] | No, it didn’t work. | 不管用 |
[14:07] | It still feels like a dream. | 我还是觉得像做梦 |
[14:09] | And not a dry one. | 而且是春梦 |
[14:12] | I love this place! Shawshank lives! | 我爱死这里了 肖申克万岁 |
[14:15] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[14:20] | Can we help you with something? | 有什么事吗 |
[14:23] | Uh… | 我… |
[14:24] | I’m here for dinner. | 我是来吃晚餐的 |
[14:26] | Well, this dinner is , | 这顿晚餐是BYOB |
[14:29] | which stands for, “Bye, You Old Buttface.” | 意思是”滚开 老丑逼” |
[14:32] | I’ll have you know, I was invited. | 但我是受邀而来 |
[14:35] | Really? By who? | 是吗 谁 |
[14:38] | By whom. | 我 |
[14:45] | And that whom is me. | 是我邀请的 |
[14:48] | Look, we all know that Pamela is a real jerk. | 我们都知道帕梅拉是个大混蛋 |
[14:52] | Fair assessment. | 说的很对 |
[14:52] | I mean, she kidnapped a person. She’s a stinkin’ felon. | 她绑架了一个人 她是个重犯 |
[14:55] | I am, yes. | 没错 |
[14:56] | She left a new mom, | 她把一个新妈妈 |
[14:57] | a baby, a mother-to-be stranded on an island. | 一个婴儿 一个准妈妈丢在了一个岛上 |
[15:00] | Left ’em for dead, yup. | 让他们等死 没错 |
[15:01] | She’s just been horrible, irredeemable scum. | 她就是个无可救药的人渣 |
[15:04] | Objection! Overruled. I’ll allow it. | 反对 无效 继续 |
[15:06] | – Even her dog hates her. – He does. | -连她的狗都恨她 -没错 |
[15:08] | In short, Pamela was a real piece of Sit Here In Tijuana. | 简言之 帕梅拉真是的狗屎中的狗屎 |
[15:13] | Care Bear! | 亲爱的 |
[15:14] | I’m sorry, Tandy. | 抱歉 坦迪 |
[15:15] | I know that coarse language isn’t me, | 我知道说这种话不是我的风格 |
[15:18] | but neither is giving up on a person. | 但是放弃一个人也不是 |
[15:21] | And that is exactly what I did. | 可我之前真那么做了 |
[15:23] | It’s what we all did. | 我们都那么做了 |
[15:25] | And that’s not us. | 那不是真正的我们 |
[15:28] | We can do better than that. | 我们可以做得更好 |
[15:29] | And so can she. | 她也是 |
[15:33] | So what do you say we give her another chance? | 所以大家觉得我们再给她一次机会如何 |
[15:40] | Pass. | 随便 |
[15:43] | What is your problem? | 你怎么回事 |
[15:45] | We had something. | 我们有感觉的 |
[15:46] | I felt it. | 我感觉到了 |
[15:47] | I felt it on the bow. I felt it on the stern. | 我在船头感觉到了 在船尾感觉到了 |
[15:49] | Then a few more times on the bow. | 然后又在船头感觉到了几次 |
[15:51] | Then the stern again. | 然后又在船尾 |
[15:52] | Then you flipped me over on to my starboard side. | 然后你把我掀翻在我的右舷侧 |
[15:54] | I even tried aft for the first time. | 我甚至第一次试了后面 |
[15:57] | I know you felt it, too. | 我知道你也感觉到了 |
[15:59] | You were just a vacation fling. | 你就是只度假时的一夜风流 |
[16:01] | What changed in you? | 你为什么变了 |
[16:02] | Was it the sex? I’ve always been bad at it. | 是因为性爱吗 我一直都不太擅长 |
[16:04] | Tentative, immobile. | 试探 不动 |
[16:06] | I need to learn to use my arms more. | 我需要学习更多地使用胳膊 |
[16:08] | I just can’t do this. | 我真的做不到 |
[16:09] | Wait. Glenn. | 等等 格伦 |
[16:11] | Tell me you don’t feel anything. | 难道你没有一点感觉吗 |
[16:13] | Go on, tell me. | 你说啊 |
[16:14] | Tell me that, Glenn! | 你告诉我啊 格伦 |
[16:15] | Tell me you don’t feel anything! | 告诉我你一点感觉都没有 |
[16:16] | Damn it, tell me! | 妈的 说啊 |
[16:20] | Why are you trying so hard to make me hate you? | 你为什么这么想让我恨你 |
[16:23] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[16:25] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[16:27] | And I want to be with you for the rest of my life. | 我想跟你共度余生 |
[16:29] | So why are you treating me like this? | 那你为什么这么对我 |
[16:32] | Because I’m leaving tomorrow. | 因为明天我要走了 |
[16:45] | So you’re leaving. | 你要走了啊 |
[16:53] | Seeing that beach today, | 今天看到那个海滩 |
[16:56] | and what my kids went through without me… | 想到我的孩子独自经历的一切 |
[17:00] | I have to go home. | 我必须回家 |
[17:03] | There’s radiation everywhere. | 到处都是辐射 |
[17:06] | You know you’ll probably die. | 你可能会死的 |
[17:11] | They’re my kids. | 他们是我的孩子 |
[17:20] | So it wasn’t our sex? | 所以说不是因为性爱不和谐 |
[17:22] | Pamela. | 帕梅拉 |
[17:25] | Our sex was the second best I’ve ever had. | 我们的性爱是我这辈子第二棒的 |
[17:33] | Oh, Glenn. | 格伦 |
[17:35] | I’ll always remember that you said that. | 我会永远记住你这句话 |
[17:51] | Todd, I know you’re not okay. | 陶德 我知道你不开心 |
[17:53] | I know Zihuat’s not what you expected. | 我知道芝华塔不是你想象中那样 |
[17:56] | But I think I know a way to help. | 但我觉得我可以帮你 |
[17:59] | You know the final scene of Shawshank? | 你知道《肖申克的救赎》最后一幕吗 |
[18:03] | Uh-huh. | 知道 |
[18:04] | Well, they didn’t film that in Zihuatanejo. | 他们不是在芝华塔尼欧拍的 |
[18:10] | Get out of town, okay? | 别胡说了好吗 |
[18:12] | Go fishin’. | 别胡说 |
[18:14] | They shot that in Saint Croix. | 是在圣克罗伊拍的 |
[18:19] | Tax credits. | 因为有税收优惠 |
[18:24] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[18:26] | Yeah. | 是 |
[18:28] | Boy, damn. | 我去 |
[18:29] | Damn you, Zihuatanejo! | 去你妈的芝华塔尼欧 |
[18:32] | You lied to me! | 你骗了我 |
[18:34] | All of you! | 你们所有人 |
[18:36] | The entire production team of The Shawshank Redemption. | 《肖申克的救赎》所有制作人员 |
[18:42] | Cast, crew, and most certainly locations, | 演职人员 还有取景地 |
[18:45] | you’ve all got blood on your hands. | 你们手上都沾满了血 |
[18:49] | Everyone. | 所有人 |
[18:54] | Everyone except for you. | 除了你 |
[19:02] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry for acting so crazy. | 抱歉 抱歉我很疯子一样 |
[19:04] | I just, you know, I just… | 我…我… |
[19:07] | God, I just wanted it to be perfect for you. | 我只想给你完美的一切 |
[19:10] | No. Don’t you see, | 你还不明白吗 |
[19:12] | as long as I’m with you, any place is perfect. | 只要跟你在一起 在哪里都完美 |
[19:24] | Okay, well, | 好吧 |
[19:25] | I guess that’s about it. | 就这样吧 |
[19:29] | Ta-ta for now, you hear? | 暂时再见 好吗 |
[19:33] | You guys haven’t seen Pamela, have you? | 你们没见到帕梅拉吧 |
[19:35] | Oh, Glenn, | 格伦 |
[19:36] | you have to understand, this is really hard for her. | 你得理解 她很难接受这个现实 |
[19:40] | Well, just tell her I’m gonna miss her. | 告诉她我会想她 |
[19:42] | No, you won’t. | 你才不会 |
[19:45] | What? | 什么 |
[19:48] | I said, “No. You won’t miss me.” | 我说”你不会想我” |
[19:50] | Well, of course I’m gonna miss you. How can you say that? | 我当然会想你 你怎么能说那种话 |
[19:53] | And I won’t miss you, either. | 我也不会想你 |
[19:56] | ‘Cause I’m comin’ with ya. | 因为我要跟你一起走 |
[19:58] | – Ah, come on, Pamela. – No. | -别闹 帕梅拉 -不 |
[20:00] | Glenn. I’m not gonna let either one of us be alone anymore. | 格伦 我绝不会让我们中的任何人再孤身一人 |
[20:05] | I’m not gonna be able to talk you out of this, am I? | 我没法劝你不去了 对吗 |
[20:08] | Well… No, you won’t. | 这个…没错 |
[20:11] | Well, then I’m not even gonna take the time to try. | 那我就不去费那个劲了 |
[20:13] | Please don’t. | 没错 |
[20:14] | I got better things to do. | 我还有别的事 |
[20:16] | It’ll take up too much time. | 会占用太多时间 |
[20:19] | That was a fun exchange. | 真是有趣的交谈 |
[20:21] | Carol. | 卡萝尔 |
[20:22] | I got you a little something. | 我有东西给你 |
[20:24] | It’s Latisse. | 是睫毛增长液 |
[20:25] | Just a few dabs in the morning and Tandy’s brows | 每天早上刷几下 坦迪的眉毛 |
[20:27] | will be back in no time. | 就会马上长回来了 |
[20:29] | It’s a little sweaty. | 上面有点汗 |
[20:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:35] | Well, | 好了 |
[20:37] | I didn’t deserve your forgiveness, | 我不配得到你们的原谅 |
[20:38] | but you gave it to me anyway. | 但你们还是原谅我了 |
[20:40] | I hope you know how much that changed me. | 我希望你们知道那让我有多大的改变 |
[20:44] | Todd, my bags? | 陶德 我的包 |
[20:46] | Yeah, sure. | 好 |
[20:48] | Well, | 行了 |
[20:49] | off to die. | 准备走了 |
[20:50] | I hope it’s worth it. Those kids better be alive. | 希望这一趟值 那些孩子最还活着 |
[20:53] | They probably won’t be; they’ll be dead. | 可能不会了 可能已经死了 |
[20:54] | But it’s good to go in with low expectations. | 不过期望值还是低一点好 |
[20:58] | That’s why I love this woman. | 所以我才爱这个女人 |
[21:08] | Bye. Jeremy says bye! | 拜拜 杰里米跟大家拜拜 |
[21:14] | It truly was a Shawshank Redemption. | 确实是《肖申克的救赎》 |