时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | In the book of our lives, | 我们的生命之书 |
[00:19] | we’ve come to a new chapter: Zihuatanejo. | 迎来了新的篇章 芝华塔尼欧 |
[00:23] | To mark the occasion, I have a special surprise. | 为了纪念这一刻 我准备了一个特殊的惊喜 |
[00:32] | Had a little trouble spelling it, but welcome to Zihuatanejo. | 拼写的时候错了不少 但是欢迎来到芝华塔尼欧 |
[00:35] | Anyway, I know how much you all love my singing. | 不管怎么说 我知道你们都喜欢听我唱歌 |
[00:38] | So by assumed popular request, I wrote a song. | 所以众望所归 我写了一首歌 |
[00:55] | *Have you ever had a Mexican location* | *你有没有突然看到墨西哥* |
[00:59] | *Sitting right on your face* | *出现在你脸前* |
[01:01] | *And from that moment* | *那一刻* |
[01:02] | *That you take your first few looks at it* | *你先看了几眼* |
[01:04] | *You start to fall in love with the place* | *你开始爱上这个地方* |
[01:07] | *It’s full of beautiful imagery* | *到处都是美丽风景* |
[01:10] | *For your geographical spank bank* | *你的地理常识扇了你两巴掌* |
[01:13] | *And there seems to be no radiation* | *好像根本没有辐射* |
[01:16] | *But you never know, so let’s keep on the lookout* | *但是谁知道呢 我们继续观察* |
[01:19] | *Closure, closure, closure closure, closure* | *终结 终结 终结 终结 终结* |
[01:23] | *Mexico’s our home now, and we’re happy as clams* | *墨西哥现在是我们的家 我们像扇贝般快乐* |
[01:26] | *Closure, closure, closure closure, closure* | *终结 终结 终结 终结 终结* |
[01:29] | *To quote Vince Vaughn in Spanish* | *引用文斯·沃恩在西班牙说的话* |
[01:31] | *This place is dinero* | *这地方绿花花* |
[01:34] | *That means money.* | *意思是多金* |
[01:48] | I declare this medical clinic | 我宣布这家诊所 |
[01:51] | open! | 开业 |
[01:56] | Let me give you the gran tourino. | 让我来带大家转一转吧 |
[01:59] | So, I took some hospital scrubs and I made some new curtains. | 我用了点医院的床单做了新的帘子 |
[02:04] | I bleached most of the blood out, | 大部分血已经漂干净了 |
[02:05] | but then I decided to leave a little in for a pop of color. | 但是我决定留一点 显得活泼一点 |
[02:09] | Then I found some old X-rays | 我找到了一些旧X光片 |
[02:12] | and I invited them to a Pilbasian paint party. | 邀请他们一起来参加菲尔贝森画画派对 |
[02:16] | And that party went all night. | 这场派对可是通宵的 |
[02:19] | Oh, and see that autopsy table? | 看到那张解剖桌了吗 |
[02:22] | That was sitting in the morgue, gathering dust, | 本来是在停尸间里 堆满灰尘 |
[02:25] | so I just scraped the corpse off, did a little spit polish, | 所以我把那上面的尸体推开 上光清洁了一下 |
[02:28] | and voilà, a lovely dining table. | 看 就变成了一张美丽的餐桌 |
[02:33] | So, when do you want to move in? | 你们打算什么时候搬进来 |
[02:35] | ‘Cause now works for me and I would also accept yesterday. | 因为我觉得现在不错 明天也可以 |
[02:41] | Joking. | 开玩笑的 |
[02:43] | I’m excited. | 我很高兴 |
[02:46] | Um, okay, well, look, hon, um, | 好吧 听着 亲爱的 |
[02:51] | we totally appreciate that offer, | 我们很感激你的好意 |
[02:53] | but Erica and I, | 但我和艾瑞卡 |
[02:55] | we’re kind of happy at our little beach house. | 对我们的沙滩小屋挺满意的 |
[02:58] | – Yeah. – Yeah, and Todd and I, | -是的 -是的 我和陶德 |
[02:59] | we found this cute little B and B up the road | 我们在路边找到了一家不错的早餐店 |
[03:02] | that we really like. | 我们很喜欢那里 |
[03:03] | So nice. | 很不错 |
[03:04] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[03:05] | Oh, now, hon, this is not a big deal | 亲爱的 这没什么大不了的 |
[03:09] | ’cause we’re not gonna be that far away | 因为我们都不会离得太远 |
[03:11] | and everything is gonna be just pretty much the same. | 一切都会和以前一样 |
[03:15] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[03:17] | Yeah, sure. | 当然了 |
[03:18] | Okay. Now that that’s been settled, | 好 现在都解决了 |
[03:21] | Todd, we have a honeymoon to get to. | 陶德 我们还要去度蜜月呢 |
[03:24] | Hubba hubba. Come here. | 马上来 过来 |
[03:27] | I’m so excited. | 我太激动了 |
[03:28] | Melissa and I have some pretty wild stuff planned. | 我和梅丽莎定了一些很狂野的计划 |
[03:30] | I mean, we even established a safe word. | 我们还想好了安全词 |
[03:33] | Well, have fun, bud. | 好好玩 哥们 |
[03:35] | I’ll be thinking about you. | 我会想你的 |
[03:36] | I’ll-I’ll be thinking about you, too. | 我也会想你的 |
[03:38] | Not during the sexual parts, you know. | 当然不是在做爱的时候 |
[03:40] | What, am I not attractive to you, bud? | 怎么了 我难道对你没有吸引力吗 哥们 |
[03:42] | Tandy, come on, bud. | 坦迪 别这样 哥们 |
[03:43] | – You go have some fun, bud. – Will do. | -好好玩吧 哥们 -好的 |
[03:46] | Yeah, we got to go, too, so, see y’all when we see y’all. | 我们也走了 到时候见 |
[03:49] | Bye. | 再见 |
[03:50] | Well… | 好吧 |
[03:53] | guess it was nice while it lasted. | 之前住在一起的时候多么美好 |
[03:56] | Care Bear, don’t you think you’re being a little dramatic? | 小萝萝 你不觉得有点小题大做了吗 |
[04:00] | Mark my words. | 记住我说的话 |
[04:02] | Living apart will destroy this group. | 分开住会让这个团体四分五裂 |
[04:12] | All right, Jasper, flip the switch! | 好了 贾思博 打开开关 |
[04:17] | Dude, is that magnet micro-surfin’? | 哥们 那是微电磁冲浪吗 |
[04:20] | ‘Cause it just caught a microwave. | 好像刚刚发出了一道微波 |
[04:23] | Cowabunga! | 冲啊 |
[04:29] | Okay, Jasper, if my calculations are correct, | 贾思博 如果我的计算没错 |
[04:32] | when you flip that switch, | 你打开开关时 |
[04:34] | this is gonna play a tune we all know and love. | 这会演奏一首我们耳熟能详的乐曲 |
[04:37] | “Jingle Bells.” | 《铃儿响叮当》 |
[04:39] | Flip the switch, bud. | 打开开关 伙计 |
[04:44] | Merry Christmas! | 圣诞快乐 |
[04:50] | You know, Jasper, when a piece of metal | 贾思博 当一块金属 |
[04:52] | and a magnet develop feelings for each other, | 和一块磁铁产生了感觉 |
[04:55] | they get what’s called attraction. | 他们就会相互吸引 |
[05:05] | Okay, flip the switch. | 好吧 扳下开关 |
[05:10] | Science, huh? | 科学 |
[05:13] | Okay, be ready. Here I come. | 准备好 我来了 |
[05:23] | Okay, flip the switch, Jasper. | 好了 扳下开关 贾思博 |
[05:26] | Jasper! Jasper, turn it off! | 贾思博 贾思博 关掉 |
[05:29] | Turn it off! | 关掉 |
[05:31] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[05:32] | Oh, landed right on the hammer, too. | 又是头盔着地 |
[05:35] | Oh, why the hell did I leave that thing in there? | 我为什么会把那玩意留在那里 |
[05:38] | Oh, so happy to be back on the ground. | 回到地上的感觉真好 |
[05:42] | Jasper! | 贾思博 |
[05:43] | Release! Release! | 松开 松开 |
[05:46] | Jasper! | 贾思博 |
[05:49] | Where’d you go, bud?! | 你去哪了 哥们 |
[05:53] | Uh, come in. | 请进 |
[05:56] | Housekeeping. | 家政服务 |
[05:58] | Well, hello, ma’am. | 你好 女士 |
[06:00] | You’re from Russia. I can tell by your accent. | 你来自俄罗斯 我能从你的口音听出来 |
[06:03] | Da. | 是啊 |
[06:04] | Well, I’m a wealthy businessman | 我是一名来自阿拉斯加冰川湾 |
[06:05] | from Glacier Bay, Alaska, | 非常有钱的商人 |
[06:07] | in town for a sombrero conference. | 来城里开一场宽边帽研讨会 |
[06:10] | Can I offer you turn-down service? | 需要夜床收拾服务吗 |
[06:12] | Well, as you can see, my bed’s already been turned down. | 如你所见 我的床已经收拾好了 |
[06:16] | If I can’t offer you turn-down service, | 如果我没法给你做夜床收拾服务 |
[06:19] | perhaps I can offer you turn-on service. | 也许我可以为你提供暖床服务 |
[06:23] | Well, whatever on earth is that? | 那是什么玩意 |
[06:25] | Take off your pant. I show you. | 把裤子脱了 我给你演示 |
[06:27] | Now, why would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[06:30] | Because it involves a part of your body | 因为需要用到你身体上 |
[06:32] | currently covered in pant. | 现在在裤子下的某些部位 |
[06:34] | Well, this is all very confusing. | 真是太奇怪了 |
[06:37] | But okay. | 不过好的 |
[06:43] | Oh, Gail! | 盖尔 |
[06:45] | Gail! Gail! | 盖尔 盖尔 |
[06:52] | Little help?! | 能帮个忙吗 |
[06:56] | Yeah, sure. | 当然了 |
[07:00] | Yeah, friggin’ Jasper ditched me! Little turkey. | 该死的贾思博丢下了我 小混蛋 |
[07:03] | So, there’s a switch up on the control panel right up there… | 那个控制板上有个开关 |
[07:06] | Yeah, yeah, I’ve operated one of these suckers before. | 我知道 我操作过这些玩意 |
[07:10] | Oh, no, no! No, no! | 不 不 不 |
[07:12] | I think you’re doing the wrong button! | 我觉得你按错按钮了 |
[07:13] | Nope. This is the one I was looking for. | 不 我要按的就是这个 |
[07:15] | No… Ah! | 不 |
[07:20] | Thank you! | 谢谢你 |
[07:26] | Tandy, where have you been? | 坦迪 你跑哪儿去了 |
[07:28] | Well, uh, I was teaching Jasper some junkyard science. | 我本来在教贾思博一些垃圾场的科学知识 |
[07:32] | Then, uh, Gail came by | 然后盖尔来了 |
[07:33] | and taught me about medieval gravity. | 教了我一些中世纪重力知识 |
[07:35] | You saw Gail? | 你看到盖尔了 |
[07:38] | How was she? | 她怎么样 |
[07:39] | What was she doing? | 她在做什么 |
[07:40] | Ooh, tell me everything. | 都告诉我 |
[07:41] | I don’t know, you know, I think she was shopping. | 我不知道 我觉得她在购物 |
[07:43] | Oh, that is so Gail. | 真有盖尔的风格 |
[07:45] | She loves obtaining items she needs. | 她就喜欢挑她需要的东西 |
[07:48] | Wha– how’d she look? | 什…她看上去怎么样 |
[07:50] | Fine, I guess. You know, still looked to have all her teeth. | 挺好的吧 看上去牙口整齐的 |
[07:53] | What was she wearing? | 她穿着什么 |
[07:54] | Well, I don’t know, uh, top, bottom. | 我不知道 上衣 下衣 |
[07:57] | – Yeah. – You know. Shoes, maybe. | -嗯 -还有鞋子吧 |
[07:59] | Um, little scarf thing. | 还有小围巾之类的 |
[08:09] | Life really does go on, huh? | 生活真的还是会继续 |
[08:12] | I mean, generally, yes, | 我是说 一般来说是的 |
[08:14] | but, uh, not quite sure I’m following here. | 但是 我不是很确定我明白你在说什么 |
[08:16] | Come on, Tandy, can you ever remember Gail wearing a scarf? | 得了吧 坦迪 你记得盖尔戴过围巾吗 |
[08:21] | Uh… I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:24] | Well, I do know. | 我知道 |
[08:25] | And the answer is no. | 答案是没有 |
[08:26] | She never ever has. Ever. | 她从来没有戴过 从来没有 |
[08:29] | Ugh, I knew this would happen. | 我早知道会这样 |
[08:31] | Care Bear, it’s okay. | 小萝萝 没事的 |
[08:33] | Knew what would happen? | 早知道会怎样 |
[08:34] | Missing important life moments. | 错过重要的人生时刻 |
[08:37] | And this is day one. | 这才是第一天 |
[08:38] | I mean, who knows what I’ll miss next? | 谁知道以后我还会错过什么 |
[08:40] | Maybe she’ll start cinching her shirts, | 也许她会开始系紧衬衫了 |
[08:43] | or cutting tree nuts out of her diet, | 或者不吃树果了 |
[08:46] | or… yell-sneezing. | 或者…大声打喷嚏 |
[08:49] | I’m sorry, I just… I miss her so much. | 对不起 我只是…我好想她 |
[08:52] | Hey, hey, hey. I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[08:55] | Why don’t you and I pop over to Gail’s and say hi? Huh? | 不如我们去盖尔家打个招呼吧 |
[08:58] | Reconnect. | 联络感情 |
[08:59] | No, I don’t want to bug her. | 不 我不想打扰她 |
[09:01] | How much you want to bet she’s over there right now | 你敢不敢赌她其实在家里 |
[09:03] | missing you just as much? | 也很想你 |
[09:08] | Do you really think so? | 你真的这么觉得吗 |
[09:10] | I know so. | 我知道的 |
[09:13] | Let’s do it. | 我们去吧 |
[09:14] | – Let’s do it. – Let’s do it. | -我们去吧 -我们去吧 |
[09:23] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[09:24] | Hi. | 你们好 |
[09:28] | We just, uh, dropped by to say hi. | 我们只是来打个招呼 |
[09:30] | Gail, you look like you haven’t aged a day. | 盖尔 你看上去还是这么年轻 |
[09:33] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[09:35] | I got you a little gift. | 我给你带了一个小礼物 |
[09:38] | It’s called a walk and talk machine. | 这叫边走边说机 |
[09:41] | I thought it’d be a great way to keep in touch. | 我觉得用这个来保持联系不错 |
[09:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:55] | – Excellent. – That’s funny. | -太好了 -太好玩了 |
[10:02] | You are having a dinner party. | 你们在开晚餐派对 |
[10:04] | That’s fun. | 太好玩了 |
[10:06] | Without us. | 没叫我们 |
[10:08] | That’s bad. | 那可不妙 |
[10:13] | Oh, well, it’s not a big deal, Carol. | 没什么大不了的 卡萝尔 |
[10:15] | It wasn’t, like some planned thing. | 我们不是事先约好的 |
[10:17] | Yeah, we had just run out of coconut oil, | 是的 我们用光了椰子油 |
[10:18] | and came over to borrow some, | 就来借一点 |
[10:19] | and they invited us in for dinner. | 然后他们邀请我们一起吃晚饭 |
[10:21] | I was gonna come get y’all, but then I had a glass of wine, | 我本来是打算叫你们的 然后我喝了一杯 |
[10:25] | and I just kind of got wine legs. | 就有点醉酒腿了 |
[10:27] | Uh-huh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:29] | Come on, Carol. Y’all live, like, a mile away. | 得了吧 卡萝尔 你可住在一英里开外 |
[10:32] | Well, I don’t know about wine legs, | 我可不知道醉酒腿是什么 |
[10:34] | but my very pregnant legs walked that mile. | 但我的怀孕腿都能走完这一英里 |
[10:37] | Carol… | 卡萝尔 |
[10:38] | No, it’s fine. | 不 没关系 |
[10:39] | Really, it’s all good. | 真的 没事 |
[10:41] | Okay. Why don’t y’all just come on in, | 好吧 不如你们都来 |
[10:42] | sit down and have something? | 坐下 吃点什么 |
[10:45] | Carol Pilbasian-Miller doesn’t crash parties. | 卡萝尔·菲尔贝森·米勒不会破坏派对 |
[10:48] | She throws them. | 她只会弃之不顾 |
[10:51] | – Oh, Carol. – Carol. | -卡萝尔 -卡萝尔 |
[10:52] | – Come on, Carol. – Oh, brother. | -别这样 卡萝尔 -拜托 |
[10:56] | You know, we have coconut oil, too. | 我们也有椰子油 |
[10:59] | We have it, too. | 我们也有 |
[11:05] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[11:14] | Hey, Melissa. You know what? | 梅丽莎 你知道吗 |
[11:15] | We-we’ve been going at it all night. | 我们已经激情了一整晚 |
[11:17] | Look, I-I… | 听着 我… |
[11:18] | Not that I haven’t enjoyed every minute of it, | 不是说我当时不享受 |
[11:20] | I just… | 我只是 |
[11:22] | You think you could give me a few minutes to catch my breath? | 你能不能给我几分钟缓缓 |
[11:24] | I’m really dragging here, hon. | 我真的不行了 亲爱的 |
[11:27] | Who’s this “Melissa” you’re talking about, | 你说的那个梅丽莎是指谁 |
[11:28] | you little piece of crap? | 你这个小混蛋 |
[11:32] | Melissa’s nobody. | 没人叫梅丽莎 |
[11:33] | And what’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[11:34] | My name’s Spike Sanchez. | 我叫斯皮克·桑切斯 |
[11:37] | And your name’s Dirt. | 你叫尘土 |
[11:37] | You got that, you little piece of crap? | 明白了吗 你这个垃圾 |
[11:39] | Yeah, I’m s-I’m sorry, Spike. | 明白了 抱歉 斯皮克 |
[11:41] | My mistake. | 是我的错 |
[11:42] | You’re a mistake, is what your mother said. | 你就是个错误 你妈就是这么说的 |
[11:44] | Yep. I’m a big mistake. | 对 我是个大错误 |
[11:46] | My mother never meant to have me. | 我妈根本不想生我的 |
[11:47] | Shut up and give me your lunch money. | 闭嘴 把你的午餐钱给我 |
[11:49] | I don’t have any lunch money, Spike. | 我没有午餐钱 斯皮克 |
[11:52] | Well, then, I guess we’ll have to find another way to pay. | 那我们只能想别的办法付钱了 |
[11:56] | Take off your pants! | 脱掉裤子 |
[11:57] | Well, this is all very confusing, but okay. | 虽然很奇怪 不过好吧 |
[12:02] | Can you believe that? | 你能相信吗 |
[12:04] | Did she say anything to you? | 她跟你说什么了吗 |
[12:05] | No, she just left it right there on the doorstep. | 没有 她就把这个放在门口了 |
[12:08] | Look, I kind of get it. | 其实我明白 |
[12:10] | Oh, you’re gonna take her side on this? | 你要站在她那边了吗 |
[12:12] | No, I’m always on your side. | 不 我一直在你这边 |
[12:13] | I am just saying, she’s extremely pregnant, | 我只是说 她怀孕了 |
[12:16] | her hormones are out of whack | 荷尔蒙分泌紊乱 |
[12:18] | and she’s just adjusting to living without you. | 她正在适应没有你的生活 |
[12:22] | Aw, crap, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[12:27] | Okay, maybe I should just apologize | 或许我应该去道歉 |
[12:30] | so we can move the hell on. | 然后我们继续生活 |
[12:32] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:33] | What? | 怎么 |
[12:35] | You’re just amazing. | 你真是太棒了 |
[12:44] | What is that? | 什么声音 |
[12:44] | Mom. Mom! | 妈 妈 |
[12:48] | Oh, it’s a walkie. | 是一个对讲机 |
[12:50] | You there? Mom | 你在吗 妈 |
[12:51] | I’m here. What’s wrong? | 我在 怎么了 |
[12:53] | Where have you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[12:54] | I’ve been calling for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[12:56] | I’m in labor! | 我要生了 |
[12:57] | Oh, my God, are you sure? | 天啊 确定吗 |
[12:59] | Yes, I’m sure! Where are you? | 我确定 你在哪里 |
[13:01] | Uh, uh, I’ll be right there. | 我马上去 |
[13:03] | – You go, I’ll meet you there. – Okay, okay. | -你去 我一会儿过去 -好 |
[13:05] | Hurry, Mom! | 快点 妈 |
[13:07] | Mom! | 妈 |
[13:08] | Just hold tight, Carol, I’m coming as fast as I can. | 稳住 卡萝尔 我尽快赶来了 |
[13:11] | Hurry, please, I’m so scared. | 你快点 我好害怕 |
[13:14] | Keep breathing, I’ll be there soon. | 深呼吸 我马上到 |
[13:16] | Oh, my God, I think it’s coming! | 天啊 要出来了 |
[13:17] | It– what do we do, Gail? | 我们该怎么办 盖尔 |
[13:18] | – Help! – I-I don’t know what the hell I’m doing! | -救命 -我不知道该怎么办 |
[13:21] | I’m almost there, hon. | 我就快到了 亲爱的 |
[13:22] | Push, Care Bear, you got this! Gail, hurry, please! | 用力 亲爱的 你可以的 盖尔 你快点 |
[13:24] | I think I see the head! | 我好像看到头了 |
[13:25] | Oh, keep pushing! | 继续用力 |
[13:43] | Oh, Carol. | 卡萝尔 |
[13:49] | Where were you? | 你去哪里了 |
[13:53] | Are you a fish? | 你是鱼吗 |
[13:55] | ‘Cause you just got schooled. | 因为你刚进群了 |
[14:07] | What the hell, Carol? | 你搞什么 卡萝尔 |
[14:09] | I just wanted to see if you’d come. | 我就想看看你会不会来 |
[14:11] | You honestly think I wouldn’t come | 你真以为我不会来 |
[14:13] | for my own grandchild’s birth? | 给我自己的外孙接生吗 |
[14:16] | I honestly don’t know anymore. | 说实话 我不知道了 |
[14:19] | Carol, are you okay? | 卡萝尔 你没事吧 |
[14:20] | Where’s the baby? Did we miss it? | 孩子呢 我们错过了吗 |
[14:21] | You all missed it! | 你们都错过了 |
[14:22] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[14:24] | Oh, honey. It’s okay. | 亲爱的 没事 |
[14:26] | Now, if this had been the real thing, | 如果我真的要生了 |
[14:28] | none of you would’ve been here. | 你们谁都不会及时过来 |
[14:30] | And it’ll probably happen a lot faster. | 而且到时候可能更快 |
[14:32] | The Pilbasians are notorious for their cheetah-like birth speeds. | 我们家的人最著名的就是生孩子快 |
[14:35] | Tandy, are you wearing a diaper? | 坦迪 你是穿着尿不湿吗 |
[14:37] | Yeah, it’s called committing to the role. | 对 这叫融入角色 |
[14:39] | Well, you look ridiculous. | 你这样子太可笑了 |
[14:40] | This is messed up. | 简直是胡闹 |
[14:42] | I ran all the way over here with a week-old baby. | 我抱着一个一周大的婴儿一路跑过来的 |
[14:45] | And I haven’t slept in, like, 36 hours. | 我大概有36个小时没睡觉了 |
[14:47] | Okay? I’m hot, I’m dehydrated. | 我现在又热又口渴 |
[14:49] | I mean, this is literally the last thing I needed. | 你们真的是火上浇油 |
[14:51] | Thanks a lot, guys, really. | 真是谢谢你们啊 |
[14:52] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[14:53] | Come on, Todd, back to it. | 走 陶德 我们回去继续 |
[14:54] | Yes, Mistress Celeste. | 遵命 西莱斯特夫人 |
[14:59] | Oh, Gail. | 盖尔 |
[15:02] | Well, that was not received well. | 反响好像不是很好 |
[15:05] | But I think they got the message. | 但我觉得他们明白了 |
[15:07] | Well, we had to prove our point. | 我们必须让他们明白我们的点 |
[15:09] | And a point always hurts because it’s so sharp. | 这种事总会让人受伤 因为点很尖锐 |
[15:15] | I can’t believe I had to untie you for that. | 真不敢相信我为了那个把你解开了 |
[15:18] | Please, just give me a sec. | 稍等我一下 |
[15:22] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[15:24] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[15:26] | Look, I’m-I’m just gonna pop over to the store | 我要去一趟便利店 |
[15:27] | and get some more energy drinks. | 再喝点功能饮料 |
[15:29] | Okay. Hurry back. | 好 快点回来 |
[15:31] | Yeah. | 好 |
[15:37] | Look at that diagram. | 看这个表 |
[15:39] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[15:41] | It’s beautiful. | 很美 |
[15:42] | So that’s the pelvis. | 原来这就是骨盆 |
[15:44] | Hey, Carol. You there, hon? | 卡萝尔 你在吗 |
[15:47] | Look, I’ve thought things through, | 我想清楚了 |
[15:49] | and I realize that maybe you were right. | 我觉得你可能是对的 |
[15:51] | I-I don’t know what I was thinking, | 我不知道之前我在想什么 |
[15:53] | but bottom line, | 但说到底 |
[15:55] | I owe you a big fat apology. | 我应该向你道歉 |
[15:58] | So what do you say? | 你说呢 |
[16:00] | Will you accept my– | 你愿意接受我的… |
[16:05] | Mom. Mom, are you all right? | 妈 妈 你没事吧 |
[16:08] | No, Carol. | 不 卡萝尔 |
[16:09] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天啊 天啊 |
[16:11] | I was walking and I fell down a well. | 我刚才在走路 突然掉进了一个井里 |
[16:14] | Oh, God. There’s a whole bunch of spiders and snakes down here. | 天啊 这里有好多蜘蛛和蛇 |
[16:21] | Good one, Gail. | 不错 盖尔 |
[16:22] | I’m in trouble too, guys. | 我也有麻烦了 |
[16:24] | I just stepped on a bear trap. No! | 我刚踩了一个抓熊的陷阱 不 |
[16:27] | Oh, the pain. | 好疼 |
[16:30] | Dawn, crawl for help. | 多恩 快爬出去找人救命 |
[16:33] | A bunch of damn snakes just bit me. | 刚才有一群蛇咬了我 |
[16:37] | I don’t know how many. | 我不知道有多少 |
[16:38] | I lost count after 20. | 我数数只能数到20 |
[16:41] | I’m bleeding like Niagara Falls over here. | 我现在像尼亚加拉瀑布一样流血 |
[16:43] | Oh. Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[16:45] | How dare they? | 他们怎么这样 |
[16:47] | Faking a birth is one thing, | 假装生孩子是一回事 |
[16:48] | but falling down a snake well | 但是掉进有蛇的井里 |
[16:50] | and getting caught in a bear trap, respectively, | 还有踩了抓熊的陷阱这个 |
[16:52] | are no laughing matters. | 真是一点都不好笑 |
[16:53] | Yeah. Lost a cousin to a bear trap. Yeah. | 对 我有个表哥就是踩了抓熊陷阱死了 |
[16:56] | Guys, something’s wrong. | 伙计们 有点不对劲 |
[16:57] | My heart is racing like crazy. | 我的心跳很快 |
[16:59] | Yes. Todd. | 好 陶德 |
[17:01] | Oh, guys. When it rains it pour… | 伙计们 大雨倾盆… |
[17:04] | Todd, I need help, too. | 陶德 我也需要帮助 |
[17:05] | I’m being attacked by chupacabras. | 我被野狼袭击了 |
[17:07] | I think I’m having a heart attack. | 我好像心脏病发了 |
[17:08] | I’m in the store. I’m in the queso fundido aisle. | 我在商店里 在炖锅货架走廊里 |
[17:10] | No. I wish I was having a heart attack | 不 我希望我也心脏病发 |
[17:14] | because these chupacabra’s fangs | 因为这些野狼的獠牙 |
[17:15] | are like meat cleavers. | 就跟剁肉刀一样 |
[17:17] | Melissa. | 梅丽莎 |
[17:17] | No, somebody, quick. I need like a dulling agent, | 快来人 我需要消光剂 |
[17:20] | Melissa. | 梅丽莎 |
[17:20] | or chupacabra repellant quick. | 或者野狼驱虫剂 快 |
[17:22] | Wisconsin. | 威斯康星 |
[17:25] | What? | 什么 |
[17:26] | Todd, what did you say? | 陶德 你说什么 |
[17:29] | Wisconsin. | 威斯康星 |
[17:30] | Wisconsin. Oh, my God, Todd. | 威斯康星 天啊 陶德 |
[17:36] | Todd! Todd! | 陶德 陶德 |
[17:44] | Todd! | 陶德 |
[17:49] | Todd! | 陶德 |
[17:50] | Todd! Todd, wake up. | 陶德 醒醒 |
[17:55] | Todd. Wake up, | 陶德 醒醒 |
[17:56] | Wake up, Todd. | 醒醒 陶德 |
[17:58] | Guys, please come help. | 你们快来帮忙 |
[18:00] | I don’t know what’s wrong with him. | 我不知道他怎么了 |
[18:01] | I think Todd had a heart attack. | 陶德好像心脏病发了 |
[18:02] | Dawn just crawled into a baby bear trap. | 多恩刚爬进了一个小熊陷阱 |
[18:05] | Guys! This is real! | 这是真的 |
[18:06] | He won’t wake up. I don’t know what to do. | 他叫不醒了 我不知道该怎么办 |
[18:08] | You have to help. We’re at the store. | 你们快来帮忙 我们在商店 |
[18:10] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[18:11] | We’re on our way, hon. | 我们马上来 亲爱的 |
[18:13] | You were right to turn it off. | 你关掉是对的 |
[18:14] | Oh, they went past the acceptable level of lying. | 他们撒的谎已经超出限度了 |
[18:17] | Like a golf ball on a parking lot, | 就像停车场的高尔夫球 |
[18:19] | – a bad lie. – Mm-hmm. | -弥天大谎 -对 |
[18:22] | Well, look who came crawling back. | 看看是谁爬回来了 |
[18:24] | Shut up, Carol. We need oxygen | 闭嘴 卡萝尔 我们需要氧气 |
[18:26] | and a heart monitor right now! | 还有心脏监护器 马上 |
[18:28] | Yeah, okay. I’m on it. | 好 马上 |
[18:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:32] | Ready? | 好了吗 |
[18:34] | One, two, three. | 一二三 |
[18:39] | Okay, what do we do? | 好了 下面怎么办 |
[18:40] | I already did chest compressions | 我已经给他做了胸部按压 |
[18:42] | and got him to swallow an aspirin, | 也给他吃了阿司匹林 |
[18:44] | so hopefully, that’ll help. | 希望会有帮助 |
[18:45] | This is all my fault. I shouldn’t have done any of it. | 这都怪我 我不该假装生孩子 |
[18:47] | No, this is my fault. | 不 应该怪我 |
[18:48] | I pushed him too hard. | 是我太压榨他了 |
[18:49] | I thought we were having fun. | 我以为我们玩得很开心 |
[18:51] | This is all of our fault, | 这怪我们所有人 |
[18:52] | and none of our fault. It just is. | 也不怪我们所有人 事就这么发生了 |
[18:55] | God, why isn’t that thing working? | 天啊 为什么那东西还没开 |
[18:57] | It takes a minute to kick in. | 需要一段时间反应 |
[18:58] | Is the generator going? | 发电机正常吗 |
[18:59] | Yes, it’s on. | 正常工作 |
[19:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:03] | Come on. Come on. | 加油 加油 |
[19:09] | Come on. | 加油 |
[19:15] | That’s a good sign. | 这是好迹象 |
[19:23] | Todd. | 陶德 |
[19:26] | Todd, can you hear me? | 陶德 你能听到我吗 |
[19:31] | Mistress Celeste? | 西莱斯特夫人 |
[19:33] | Oh, my… | 天啊 |
[19:43] | Must’ve been all those energy drinks I drank. | 肯定是因为我喝了太多功能饮料 |
[19:46] | But I’m okay now. | 但现在我没事了 |
[19:49] | I’ll go get you some water. | 我去给你拿点水喝 |
[19:50] | Oh, thanks, hon. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[19:56] | Brows are really coming back, bud. | 你的眉毛快长回来了 哥们 |
[19:59] | Yeah. I guess we’re both in recovery. | 对 我们都在康复 |
[20:02] | Glad you’re still here, bud. | 真高兴你好好的 哥们 |
[20:05] | I, myself, have never reached the point | 我本人从没有在性爱中 |
[20:07] | of overexertion during sex, | 用力过度过 |
[20:09] | you know, due to Carol’s problem with, uh, “Finishing early.” | 因为卡萝尔有点”过早结束”问题 |
[20:13] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[20:13] | Oh, don’t tell Carol I said that. | 别告诉卡萝尔我说的 |
[20:15] | She’s embarrassed, but, uh, | 她会尴尬的 不过 |
[20:17] | y-you can tell the others if you want. | 你可以告诉别人 |
[20:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:24] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[20:27] | Look at this ragtag crew. | 看这群散漫的人 |
[20:31] | Bunch of misfits. | 一群着装不合时宜的人 |
[20:34] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[20:36] | we’re not always great together, | 虽然我们在一起时有问题 |
[20:37] | but clearly, we’re much worse apart. | 不过显然我们分开会更糟 |
[20:43] | Mom, are you saying what I think you’re saying? | 妈 你的意思是我想的那个意思吗 |
[20:48] | Oh, my gol! | 我的天 |
[20:54] | But, | 但是 |
[20:55] | under one condition. | 有一个条件 |
[20:56] | If we’re all gonna live together, | 如果我们要一起住 |
[20:57] | it’s definitely not gonna be in this crap hole. | 决不能住在这个破地方 |
[21:00] | Okay. Let’s go ask the others. | 好 我们去问问他们 |