时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Living apart will destroy this group. | 分开住会让这个团体四分五裂 |
[00:22] | Todd, wake up! I don’t know what’s wrong! | 陶德 醒醒 我不知道他怎么了 |
[00:24] | I think Todd had a heart attack! | 陶德好像心脏病发了 |
[00:27] | I’m glad you’re still here, bud. | 真高兴你好好的 哥们 |
[00:29] | Clearly, we’re much worse apart. | 显然我们分开会更糟 |
[00:31] | But if we’re all gonna live together, | 如果我们要一起住 |
[00:32] | it’s definitely not gonna be in this crap-hole. | 决不能住在这个破地方 |
[01:53] | This place has great energy. | 这个地方真是元气满满 |
[01:58] | I think we’re home. | 我觉得我们到家了 |
[02:02] | She looks nice. | 她看起来真棒 |
[02:11] | Oh, here, honey, let me get that. | 来 亲爱的 我来 |
[02:12] | No, don’t you dare. | 不行 你敢 |
[02:14] | You just had a heart attack. | 你最近才刚发作过心脏病 |
[02:15] | Now, come on, hon. We don’t know it was a heart attack. | 得了吧 我们又不知道那是不是心脏病 |
[02:17] | You were yelling “Heart attack” while it was happening. | 当时你嘴里喊着”心脏病发了” |
[02:19] | You’re overreacting, hon. | 你反应过度了 亲爱的 |
[02:21] | I promise you, I am fine. | 我保证 我没事 |
[02:23] | I’m glad you have this positive attitude, | 我很欣慰你能保持乐观 |
[02:25] | but we can’t take this lightly. | 但我们不能小看这件事 |
[02:26] | There are gonna have to be a lot of changes around here. | 必须要做出不少改变了 |
[02:28] | No, okay, and that’s fine, but I can get my own bag, you know? | 不 没事 但我能拿自己的包的 |
[02:31] | Todd. | 陶德 |
[02:35] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[02:37] | Be my guest. | 请便 |
[02:44] | Oh, my God, Dawn, we get it, you’re a baby! | 天啊 多恩 我们知道了 你是个宝宝 |
[02:47] | Stop being such a stereotype. | 不要这么爱现 |
[02:50] | Maybe you should just leave her outside. | 不如你还是把她留在外面吧 |
[02:51] | Oh, I’m seriously starting to consider it. | 我真的在考虑要不要这样做了 |
[02:54] | Oh, Dawn, I feel bad even joking like that. | 多恩 虽然那是玩笑话 我还是不该说的 |
[02:58] | But seriously, Dawn, shut your boob-hole. | 但是说真的 多恩 闭上你的小嘴 |
[03:00] | Amen to that. | 阿门 |
[03:04] | A rival cartel, | 敌对团伙 |
[03:06] | on my property, in my home, | 来到了我的地盘 进了我的家 |
[03:10] | just strolls through my gates. | 就这么穿过了我的大门 |
[03:13] | It appears we have a snake in our midst. | 看来我们中出了一个内鬼 |
[03:16] | No, Abuela, there-there is no snake. | 不 奶奶 没有内鬼 |
[03:21] | Then it is your incompetence? | 那就是因为你的无能了 |
[03:23] | No-no, it was not my fault. Uh, they disabled… | 不 不是我的错 他们弄坏了… |
[03:26] | Prove to me that you are not incompetent. | 向我证明你并不无能 |
[03:32] | Ten seconds. | 十秒 |
[03:58] | Close. | 很接近了 |
[04:00] | Just four moves away. | 只差四步 |
[04:04] | Clean this up. | 清理干净 |
[04:11] | We have to do something soon. | 我们得赶紧做些什么 |
[04:14] | Or we could be next. | 不然我们就会是下一个 |
[04:22] | Okay, grab some bubbles | 拿些泡泡纸 |
[04:24] | and just wrap anything that looks dangerous. | 把看起来危险的东西都包起来 |
[04:27] | I’m talking choke-ables, flammables, decapitate-ables. | 我说的是易噎易燃易杀人的东西 |
[04:32] | Ooh! What do we have here? | 看看我找到了什么 |
[04:34] | A little Rubik’s Cube. | 一个小魔方 |
[04:36] | A little Ruby Booby. | 一个小蠢魔方 |
[04:37] | Used to be pretty good at these, huh? | 以前很擅长玩这个吧 |
[04:39] | Ooh, and look at that. | 你看 |
[04:41] | A little Mexican flare. | 还有墨西哥风装饰 |
[04:42] | They love their skulls down here. | 他们很喜欢在上面刻骷髅头 |
[04:44] | Tandy, put that down, okay? | 坦迪 放一边去 好吗 |
[04:45] | This house isn’t gonna baby-proof itself. | 这房子不会自动变得适合宝宝居住 |
[04:47] | Be right there. | 马上来 |
[04:48] | Tandy, this baby’s due any day now, | 坦迪 孩子随时有可能出生 |
[04:50] | and this place is a disaster waiting to happen. | 这个房子现在的样子简直就是一场灾难 |
[04:53] | What about all that talk about how this place | 你不是说这个地方 |
[04:55] | had such great energy? | 元气满满的吗 |
[04:56] | Well, Shark Tanks have great energy, | 《鲨鱼池》看上去也元气满满的 |
[04:58] | but that doesn’t mean I’m gonna walk into that room | 但这不代表我会不作任何商业计划 |
[05:00] | without a great business plan. | 就去参加这个节目 |
[05:03] | Okay, lost me there. | 好吧 我听不懂了 |
[05:04] | Shark Tanks– the TV show, not the thing. | 《鲨鱼池》 那个电视节目 不是东西 |
[05:06] | Look, the point is, when you’re a little baby with a soft skull | 重点是 如果你是个骨骼尚软 |
[05:10] | and poor depth perception, every house is a death trap. | 认知尚浅的小宝宝 房子对你来说都是死亡陷阱 |
[05:14] | But this one won’t be, not when we’re through with it. | 但这房子不会 只要有我们在 |
[05:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:18] | Now, will you be a dear and bubble wrap that for me? | 那你能不能乖乖地为我把这个包起来 |
[05:22] | – This? – Yeah. | -这个吗 -是的 |
[05:24] | This thing right here? | 这个东西吗 |
[05:26] | This appears to be a tube of bubble wrap | 这好像是一卷已经用泡泡纸 |
[05:29] | already bubble wrapped with bubble wrap. | 包装好的泡泡纸 |
[05:31] | And you would like me to bubble wrap it again? | 你要我再把它包起来 |
[05:35] | There’s a fork in there. | 那里边有把叉子 |
[05:56] | Is it done? | 好了吗 |
[05:59] | Where did you place it? | 你放在哪里了 |
[06:01] | Is that my pinata? | 那是我的彩罐吗 |
[06:04] | Si, Abuela. | 是的 奶奶 |
[06:06] | Tie it up. | 包起来 |
[06:10] | Ay, que averguenza. | 好了 别丢人了 |
[06:12] | Just give up now. | 放弃吧 |
[06:20] | Where you been, Hector? | 你去哪里了 赫克托 |
[06:21] | It is your birthday. | 今天是你的生日 |
[06:23] | I wanted your pinata to be just right. | 我希望你的彩罐能完美 |
[06:27] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[06:29] | I want Panchito to have the first swing. | 我想让潘奇托来打第一下 |
[06:34] | Oh, no, I couldn’t. | 不 我不行 |
[06:35] | Course you can. | 你当然可以 |
[06:36] | You’ve been a loyal and trusted friend. | 你一直是一个忠心耿耿值得信任的朋友 |
[06:39] | But it is your birthday. | 但这是你的生日 |
[06:41] | And when it is your birthday, I will take the first swing. | 等到你的生日 我会来打第一下 |
[06:51] | Por supuesto, jefe. | 当然了 老大 |
[07:08] | You can do better than that. | 你没有使出全力 |
[07:12] | There. | 来 |
[07:16] | It’s right in front of you. | 就在你面前 |
[07:25] | Federales! | 联邦部队 |
[07:27] | Vamonos, muchachos! | 快走 伙计们 |
[07:55] | Alto! | 奥尔托 |
[08:05] | Well, these stairs are an obvious hazard, | 这些台阶的确很骇人 |
[08:08] | but nothing a couple packing peanuts can’t fix. | 但是没有什么是几包花生解决不了的 |
[08:11] | Packing peanuts? | 几包花生 |
[08:12] | Yeah, packing peanuts. | 没错 几包花生 |
[08:15] | You don’t want our baby getting SIFILISS. | 你总不希望我们的宝宝得婴室吧 |
[08:18] | Syphilis? | 阴虱 |
[08:19] | Sifiliss. | 婴室 |
[08:20] | – Syphilis? – SIFILISS. | -阴虱 -婴室 |
[08:22] | You know, Sudden Infant Falling | 你懂的 婴儿猝然跌入 |
[08:23] | Into Large Indoor Spaces Syndrome? | 大型室内空间综合征 |
[08:26] | Oh, I thought you meant the other one. | 我以为你说的是另一个 |
[08:27] | No, I’m talking about the bad one. | 不 我说的是更严重的那个 |
[08:42] | Hello, Todd. New wheels? | 陶德 新轮椅吗 |
[08:45] | Yup. Melissa wants me to stay off my feet, so… | 是的 梅丽莎想让我别多走动 所以… |
[08:48] | Todd. | 陶德 |
[08:50] | Where’s your helmet? | 你的头盔呢 |
[08:52] | I got it. | 我带着呢 |
[08:53] | Can you put it on, please? | 你能戴上吗 |
[08:56] | You know, I just really don’t think | 我只是不觉得 |
[08:57] | I need a helmet, hon. | 我需要头盔 亲爱的 |
[08:59] | Todd, you have another heart episode, you pass out, | 陶德 要是你心脏再出问题 昏过去 |
[09:03] | you fall out of your chair, you hit the floor, | 摔下了椅子 撞到了地上 |
[09:04] | boom, you’re dead. | 你就死了 |
[09:05] | Okay, put it on. | 好了 快戴上 |
[09:15] | Ooh, Speed Racer over there. | 音速小子 |
[09:18] | See? It’s cute. | 看 很可爱吧 |
[09:21] | Well, this has been fun. | 真好玩 |
[09:23] | Take it easy, Knievel. | 慢点 克尼维尔 |
[09:24] | Let me know if you jump any buses later. | 等下你要跳车的时候告诉我一声 |
[09:31] | Oh, no, no, no. No, no, no, no. | 不行不行 不行不行 |
[09:33] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:34] | That’s not for you. | 这不是给你的 |
[09:35] | That’s for us, okay. | 这是给我们的 好吗 |
[09:37] | This is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[09:40] | Try this. You’re gonna love it. | 尝尝 你会喜欢的 |
[09:47] | Great. If I were a starfish, I’d be in friggin’ heaven. | 真棒 如果我是一只海星 我现在肯定爽翻了 |
[09:52] | Hey, mister. | 先生 |
[09:54] | Strap up, please. | 系好带子 |
[09:57] | I want to hear it click. | 我要听到咔哒一声 |
[10:02] | Did you hear it? | 你听到了吗 |
[10:03] | Ridiculous. | 难以置信 |
[10:09] | God. Oh, my God. | 天啊 天啊 |
[10:12] | Is she still fussing? | 她还在烦吗 |
[10:14] | No. She’s super calm, Gail. | 不 她超级平静 盖尔 |
[10:15] | She’s loving life. | 她热爱生命 |
[10:16] | Friggin’ Mary Poppins over here. | 仙女教母出现了 |
[10:17] | Okay, blow it out your butt. | 别冲我撒火 |
[10:20] | I’m on your team here. | 我和你是一条战线的 |
[10:21] | I’m sorry, I just… | 对不起 我只是 |
[10:22] | Ugh. I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[10:24] | Okay, well, lucky for you, this ain’t my first rodeo. | 你很走运 这不是我第一次作战 |
[10:28] | Have you tried whiskey on her lips? | 你试过在她嘴边滴点威士忌吗 |
[10:31] | No. | 没有 |
[10:32] | – Scotch? – No. | -苏格兰威士忌 -没有 |
[10:33] | – Wine? – No. | -红酒 -没有 |
[10:34] | Vodka? Schnapps? | 伏特加 杜松子 |
[10:36] | A teeny bit of Listerine? | 或者一点点的李施德林 |
[10:38] | I’m not gonna roofie my baby, Gail. | 我不要迷晕我的宝宝 盖尔 |
[10:40] | Hey, why don’t we try driving her a little bit? | 我们不如开车带她转转 |
[10:44] | Sometimes the motion of the car calms them down. | 有时候车的震动能让他们平静下来 |
[10:47] | All right, sure. Let’s give it a shot. | 好吧 我们试试[来一杯] |
[10:49] | No, you can’t give a baby a shot. | 不行 你不能给宝宝一整杯 |
[10:50] | I’m telling you, just the teeniest little… | 我告诉你 就一点点… |
[10:53] | Okay, I got you. I got you on… I see what you were saying. | 好吧 我明白了 我懂你的意思了 |
[10:55] | – You got it? – Yup, yup. | -你明白了 -嗯 |
[10:57] | – All right. Let’s go. – Okay. | -好 我们走 -好 |
[10:58] | – ‘Cause I thought you were talking about shots. – No. | -我还以为你说喝酒 -不是 |
[11:07] | Aah! I’m a baby and I’m falling! | 我是婴儿 我要倒下去了 |
[11:28] | All right, think we’re good here. | 好了 应该没问题了 |
[11:30] | Looks like our baby won’t be getting SIFILISS, after all. | 我们的宝宝不会得婴室了 |
[11:33] | He or she is much more likely to get HERPESS. | 它更有可能得”高症” |
[11:35] | Herpes? | “高症” |
[11:36] | High Elevation Rugrat Positively Evades Staircase Syndrome. | 小孩躲避高楼梯综合症 |
[11:40] | Oh, that’s music to my ears. | 这个我爱听 |
[11:42] | Good. Now if you’ll excuse me, | 那就好 先失陪 |
[11:44] | I’m gonna take a little breakaroonie. | 我要去休息一下 |
[11:46] | No, no. There’s so much left to do! | 不行 还有很多事要做呢 |
[11:48] | You’re telling me. I mean, this cube isn’t gonna rube itself. | 你也知道 这个魔方不会自己扭好 |
[11:51] | Okay. You can play your game, | 好吧 你可以去玩你的游戏 |
[11:54] | but on one condition. | 但有一个条件 |
[11:55] | What’s that? | 什么条件 |
[11:56] | You be the one to tell our child | 到时候要由你告诉我们的孩子 |
[11:58] | that the reason they only have one eye | 他们之所以只有一只眼睛 |
[12:01] | is because their father chose to play a game | 都是因为他们的父亲去玩游戏 |
[12:04] | instead of covering | 而不去 |
[12:05] | all the exposed cactus needles with corks. | 把仙人掌刺盖起来 |
[12:08] | – Carol… – Agree to the condition! | -卡萝尔 -我同意你的条件 |
[12:14] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[12:15] | To cork the cacti! | 盖仙人掌啊 |
[12:18] | Tandy. | 坦迪 |
[12:21] | Puzzle rhombus. | 魔方 |
[12:30] | God! | 天啊 |
[13:02] | I just don’t get it. | 我就是不明白 |
[13:03] | This baby has run from a nuclear holocaust, | 这个孩子逃过了核浩劫 |
[13:05] | been stranded on a deserted island, lost at sea, | 被丢在荒无人烟的小岛上 迷失在海上 |
[13:08] | and witnessed two murders, | 目睹了两次谋杀 |
[13:10] | one decapitation and a headless body riding a Jet Ski. | 一次斩首 以及一具无头尸乘快艇 |
[13:13] | Now we’re settled in a beautiful house and she’s going nuts. | 现在我们在一栋美丽的房子里安顿下来 她却疯了 |
[13:16] | It just doesn’t make any sense. | 真是搞不懂 |
[13:18] | Maybe the house is haunted. | 可能那房子闹鬼 |
[13:19] | Come on, Gail. You don’t seriously believe in ghosts. | 拜托 盖尔 你又不相信有鬼 |
[13:22] | I do believe there is another dimension. | 但是我相信还有另一个空间 |
[13:25] | Okay, you’re crazy. | 你疯了 |
[13:26] | Oh, okay, well, tell me, professor, | 好吧 大教授 那你告诉我 |
[13:28] | – how did the world start? – The Big Bang. | -世界是怎么开始的 -宇宙大爆炸 |
[13:30] | Uh-huh, and then, what are the physics behind that? I forget. | 背后的物理原理是什么 我忘了 |
[13:34] | Well, the physics of that are you being a jerk right now. | 物理原理就是你现在在无理取闹 |
[13:36] | Oh. Well, I’ll have you know that you’re… | 得了 明明是你… |
[13:38] | Gail, watch out! | 盖尔 小心 |
[13:45] | Oh, she stopped crying. She must be traumatized. | 她不哭了 她肯定是被吓到了 |
[13:48] | Hey, listen. | 听着 |
[13:49] | Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree | 笑翠鸟站在老桉树上 |
[13:52] | Merry, merry king of… | 快乐的… |
[13:56] | There she goes again. | 她又开始哭了 |
[14:00] | Hey. I’m gonna try something here. | 我要试个办法 |
[14:04] | Gail, what are you doing? | 盖尔 你干什么 |
[14:05] | Slow down! | 慢点 |
[14:07] | Gail! | 盖尔 |
[14:16] | Just as I suspected. | 果然如我所料 |
[14:18] | Looks like we got an adrenaline junkie baby on our hands. | 我们这个孩子肾上腺素上瘾 |
[14:38] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[14:39] | So, what, I can’t pop and lock now? | 我连机械舞都不能跳了吗 |
[14:41] | It’s too much, you’re gonna overload your system! | 活动量太大 你的身体受不了 |
[14:44] | No, Melissa, this is my outlet | 不 梅丽莎 我跳舞发泄 |
[14:45] | so that I don’t overload my system! | 这样才能吃得消 |
[14:48] | Then you need to find a new outlet! | 那你需要想个新办法发泄 |
[14:49] | Okay, you know what, I’ve had just about enough of this. | 行了 我真的受够了 |
[14:51] | Todd, you’re stressing your heart– just calm down. | 陶德 你这样心脏受不了 冷静 |
[14:53] | No! You know what, I am done being calm. | 不 你知道吗 我不想冷静了 |
[14:56] | And I am done with this wheelchair. | 我不想坐轮椅了 |
[14:58] | And I’m done with this stupid helmet. | 我不想戴头盔了 |
[15:01] | Unstrapping! | 解开 |
[15:03] | Todd, don’t you dare take that helmet off. | 陶德 不许摘头盔 |
[15:05] | Todd… | 陶德 |
[15:07] | Look, I am not a child, okay? I am a man! | 我不是小孩子 我是成年人 |
[15:11] | And I cannot live like this! | 我不能这样生活 |
[15:12] | Look, I am sorry that I am trying to help you. | 听着 对不起我想帮你 |
[15:15] | But finding you in that grocery store was | 但是在那个杂货店找到你时 |
[15:17] | the worst moment of my life. | 是我人生中最糟糕的时刻 |
[15:19] | And I am so scared to lose you. | 我特别害怕失去你 |
[15:21] | But if you don’t care, then fine, take off your helmet. | 如果你不在乎 那好 你摘下头盔 |
[15:23] | Eat all the junk food you want. | 吃你的垃圾食品 |
[15:25] | But I am not gonna sit here and watch you kill yourself. | 但我不会在这里眼睁睁看着你自杀 |
[15:43] | Oh, bud, bud, bud. You got this all wrong. | 伙计伙计 这样玩不对 |
[15:48] | Let me show you the magic of the pinata. | 我来教教你怎么玩彩罐 |
[15:50] | Here, hand me that poker-I-hardly-knew-her. | 你把你那个什么东西给我 |
[15:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:54] | Okay, now, this thing is a friggin’ candy bomb. | 这东西就是个糖果炸弹 |
[15:57] | And the object is to knock the crap out of it | 目标是把它砸开 |
[16:00] | to get to the candy center. | 让中间的糖果出来 |
[16:01] | It’s the same basic technology behind the Tootsie Pop. | 跟我们吃的棒棒糖原理差不多 |
[16:04] | So, what you do is you blindfold yourself, | 你应该把眼睛蒙起来 |
[16:07] | and then you do a couple spinsies, huh. | 然后转几圈 |
[16:10] | Like this. | 就这样 |
[16:13] | Okay, let’s dance. | 好 舞动吧 |
[16:17] | Okay, that was not… | 不是这个 |
[16:22] | That is not pinata. | 这也不是彩罐 |
[16:25] | Okay, now, normally I wouldn’t peek, okay. | 好吧 一般我不会偷看 |
[16:28] | Because that’s cheating. Oh… oh, okay. | 否则就是作弊 好了 |
[16:32] | – But since this is more of a tutorial… – Tandy! | -但鉴于我是在教你 -坦迪 |
[16:35] | Tell me you did not just spray glass shards | 你竟然把玻璃渣渣 |
[16:37] | all over the ground. | 弄得到处都是 |
[16:39] | I’m baby-proofing, and you are doing the reverse! | 我在保护宝宝 你却做相反的事 |
[16:43] | You’re… foorpybab-ing! | 你在…碍事添乱 |
[16:46] | I am not, Carol, and I take offense at that! | 我没有 卡萝尔 你这也太过分了 |
[16:48] | Okay, if anything, I’m doing the reverse of foorpybab-ing… | 我明明是在做跟碍事添乱相反的事 |
[16:52] | I’m, uh… babbyproffing. | 我在…护宝宝护 |
[16:56] | Don’t worry, I’ll do it myself. | 行了 我自己动手 |
[16:58] | Look, but you… there’s nothing left to do. | 但你…没什么可做的了啊 |
[17:01] | We have to be ready for everything! | 我们必须做好一切准备 |
[17:03] | We don’t know what’s gonna happen in the future. | 我们又不知道将来会发生什么 |
[17:05] | So some things we’re just gonna have to take as they come. | 兵来将挡 水来土掩就行了 |
[17:08] | But I’m sure that in the moment we’ll come up with a solution. | 到时候我们肯定会想到办法的 |
[17:10] | We always do. | 一向如此 |
[17:12] | – Do we? – Here, I’ll show you. | -是吗 -我给你展示 |
[17:14] | Oh, quick, there’s a tsunami! | 快 来海啸了 |
[17:15] | What do we do? Easy, get to higher ground. | 该怎么办 放松 去高处 |
[17:18] | Oh, good God, a hurricane! | 天啊 来飓风了 |
[17:20] | Sandbag moat. | 堆沙包 |
[17:21] | Oh, no, a hail storm the size of doughnut holes! | 不好 下冰雹了 跟甜甜圈孔一样大的冰雹 |
[17:25] | Cotton-lined football helmet. | 戴好橄榄球头盔 |
[17:26] | – Tandy… – Carol, my point is | -坦迪 -卡萝尔 我的重点是 |
[17:28] | we can handle anything that comes our way. | 任何事我们都能解决 |
[17:30] | That is not true, and you know it. | 不是的 你知道 |
[17:32] | Okay, flash floods. Paper towel truck. | 山洪暴发 纸巾卡车 |
[17:34] | Sinkhole, pogo stick. Alien abduction, heavy shoes. | 落水洞 蹦蹦跷 外星人绑架 重鞋子 |
[17:39] | Those aren’t the things about which I’m worried! | 我担心的不是那些东西 |
[17:41] | Then what the hell are you worried about? | 那你到底在担心什么 |
[17:43] | The virus, Tandy! | 病毒 坦迪 |
[17:47] | The virus. | 病毒 |
[17:51] | What are we gonna do if our baby gets the virus? | 如果我们的孩子感染病毒 我们该怎么办 |
[17:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:00] | But if that happens, | 但如果那样 |
[18:04] | none of this matters. | 这一切都不重要了 |
[18:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:08] | So, wh-why are you doing it? | 那你为什么还这样做 |
[18:12] | Because it’s the only thing I can do. | 因为我就只能做这些 |
[18:27] | Won’t be long. | 不会太久 |
[18:30] | You’re scared. | 你们很害怕 |
[18:33] | Yes. | 是 |
[18:36] | There’s an old story | 有个老故事 |
[18:38] | about a Chinese farmer who buys a horse. | 讲的是一个中国农民买了一匹马 |
[18:41] | A short while later, the horse runs away. | 一会儿那匹马就跑了 |
[18:44] | His neighbor says, “Oh, that’s bad news.” | 他的邻居说 “真糟糕” |
[18:48] | The farmer responds, | 那个农民说 |
[18:50] | “Good news, bad news, who can say?” | “谁知道是福是祸” |
[18:53] | Three days later, the horse returns, | 三天后那匹马回来了 |
[18:55] | and with it, a herd of wild horses. | 并且带回来一群野马 |
[19:00] | His neighbor, seeing his good fortune, | 他的邻居看到后 |
[19:01] | congratulates him on the good news. | 恭喜他遇到这种好事 |
[19:04] | The farmer responds, “Good news, bad news, who can say?” | 那个农民又说 “谁知道是福是祸” |
[19:09] | The farmer gifts one of the horses to his son. | 农民把其中一匹马给了他儿子 |
[19:12] | His son rides it, only to be thrown from its back, | 他儿子骑马的时候从马背上掉下来 |
[19:16] | badly breaking his leg. | 把腿摔断了 |
[19:18] | “That’s bad news,” Says the neighbor. | “真糟糕” 邻居说 |
[19:22] | The farmer replies, | 那个农民回答 |
[19:23] | “Good news, bad news, who can say?” | “谁知道是福是祸” |
[19:27] | Days later, the emperor summons every able-bodied young man | 数天后 皇帝让每个健全的年轻人 |
[19:31] | to fight in the war. | 都去参军打仗 |
[19:34] | The farmer’s son is spared. | 那个农民的儿子幸免了 |
[19:37] | What good news. | 真是好事 |
[19:40] | Good news, bad news, who can say? | 谁知道是福是祸 |
[19:45] | It all depends where the story ends. | 结果取决于故事在哪里结束 |
[19:48] | And that is the only thing in life we can predict. | 这也是我们生活中唯一能预测的事 |
[19:52] | The only thing we truly know. | 我们唯一真正知道的事 |
[19:55] | Everybody’s story ends the same way. | 就是每个人的结局都一样 |
[20:02] | Death. | 死亡 |
[20:11] | You thought my story was going to end today. | 你觉得我的故事今天要结束了 |
[20:14] | Good news, you might say. | 你可能觉得是好事 |
[20:16] | But is there bad news around the corner? | 但是就没有随之而来的坏事吗 |
[20:25] | Who can say? | 谁又知道呢 |
[20:30] | No, Pancho. What are you doing? | 不 巴丘 你这是干什么 |
[20:36] | It was you? You are the snake? | 是你 内鬼是你 |
[20:40] | I thought you knew. | 我还以为你知道 |
[20:42] | You were going to let me hit the pinata. | 你刚才让我打彩罐 |
[20:44] | The bomb is not in the pinata. | 炸弹不在彩罐里 |
[20:47] | Then where is it? | 那在哪里 |
[20:49] | Who can say? | 谁知道呢 |