时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Another painless birth, huh? | 又是无痛生产吗 |
[00:21] | Would you believe it was even easier than the first one? | 你信吗 比第一次还容易 |
[00:24] | Melissa, I don’t need kids to be happy. All I need is you. | 梅丽莎 我不需要孩子也能开心 我只需要你 |
[00:27] | You are the snake? | 内鬼是你 |
[00:28] | I thought you knew. | 我还以为你知道 |
[00:29] | You were going to let me hit the pinata. | 你刚才让我打彩罐 |
[00:31] | The bomb is not in the pinata. | 炸弹不在彩罐里 |
[00:33] | Then where is it? | 那在哪里 |
[00:43] | Guys. Guys. | 伙计们 伙计们 |
[00:45] | I did it. | 我成功了 |
[00:55] | I finished a whole side. | 我拼完了一面 |
[00:57] | Guys, come on, look at how smart I am. | 伙计们 看我多聪明啊 |
[01:00] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[01:01] | Tandy, I have a question– if you’re so smart, | 坦迪 我有个问题 如果你这么聪明 |
[01:03] | why are you calling us “Guys”? | 你为什么用”伙计”称呼我们 |
[01:04] | Yeah, it’s just what you say when you want | 你想引起一群人注意的时候 |
[01:06] | to get a bunch of people’s attention. | 就会这样叫他们 |
[01:08] | Yeah, but we’re all women– and now with the twins and Dawn, | 但我们都是女人 现在有了双胞胎和多恩 |
[01:11] | there’s seven ladies and only three men. | 就是七个女的 三个男的 |
[01:13] | I mean, we more than double you. | 我们的人数是你们的两倍多 |
[01:15] | Don’t you think calling us “Guys” is a little sexist? | 你不觉得叫我们”伙计”有点性别歧视吗 |
[01:18] | Uh, I can’t be sexist. | 我不可能性别歧视 |
[01:20] | Okay? I am a father of two baby women. | 我可是两位小女人的父亲 |
[01:24] | I mean, I think girls are so nice I made ’em twice. | 我太喜欢女孩子了 我就生了两个 |
[01:26] | Whatever, Tandy. | 随你怎么说 坦迪 |
[01:27] | What? Uh, no, seriously, I am super pro-lady. | 什么 不 说真的 我特别亲女 |
[01:30] | I wouldn’t lie to you guys. | 我绝对不会向你们撒谎 伙计们 |
[01:32] | – Tandy! – There it is. | -坦迪 -又来了 |
[01:33] | Sexist pig. | 性别歧视猪 |
[01:34] | No, no, no, no, no. You’re absolutely right. | 不不不 你们说的对 |
[01:36] | We are living in a brave new world, | 我们生活在一个崭新的世界 |
[01:38] | where there are more hot dog buns than hot dogs. | 热狗面包比热狗多 |
[01:42] | So if I have offended you guys at all… | 如果我下次再冒犯伙计们… |
[01:44] | Tandy! | 坦迪 |
[01:44] | Oh, I did it again! | 我又这么说了 |
[01:46] | That… I… that was my bad. | 那…我…是我的错 |
[01:48] | Look, this is a problem, okay? | 这的确是个问题 |
[01:51] | And it will not stand. | 绝对不能容忍 |
[01:58] | How about this? | 这样吧 |
[02:00] | From now on, | 从现在开始 |
[02:02] | anytime we would normally say “Guys,” | 每次一般要说”伙计们”的时候 |
[02:05] | we’ll say “Gals” instead. | 我们都用”姑娘们”代替 |
[02:07] | This’ll last a day. | 绝对撑不过一天 |
[02:07] | Uh, no, uh, no, it won’t. | 不不不 不会的 |
[02:10] | Huh? This is gonna last a lifetime. Yeah. | 绝对会撑过一辈子 没错 |
[02:13] | Hey, got an ultra-serious question for you. | 问你们一个很严肃的问题 |
[02:17] | What’s got two thumbs | 谁有两个大拇指 |
[02:18] | and a deep respect for gender equality? | 并绝对尊重性别平等 |
[02:22] | This gal. | 这姑娘 |
[02:26] | This gal. | 这姑娘 |
[02:27] | That’s not gonna get annoying at all. | 真是一点都不会让人感觉烦 |
[02:29] | Hey, Gail? | 盖尔 |
[02:30] | Gail? Gail? | 盖尔 盖尔 |
[02:31] | Yeah, on that, | 这个 |
[02:33] | we’re in total agree-woment. | 这是我们的母同观点 |
[02:36] | Agree-men-t? | 共[公]同 |
[02:38] | Nah. | 不行 |
[02:39] | Agreewomen-t. | 母同 |
[02:41] | Yeah, that’s my current jam. | 这就是我现在的口头禅 |
[02:43] | And I look forward to spreading it on all your bread. | 我期待你们都习以为常 |
[02:49] | Idiot. | 蠢蛋 |
[02:59] | How’s our little cutie muffin? | 我们的小可爱怎么样了 |
[03:01] | Well, she’s warm | 她暖呼呼的 |
[03:03] | and she’s toasty, | 她很舒坦 |
[03:05] | but I’m afraid she might have too many blueberries. | 但是恐怕她吃了太多蓝莓 |
[03:08] | Hmm? Maybe I should eat a few. | 也许我得帮她吃一点 |
[03:10] | Let me see that. Mm. | 让我看看 |
[03:13] | Todd? | 陶德 |
[03:14] | Todd. | 陶德 |
[03:17] | It’s time for me to feed her. | 我要喂她了 |
[03:21] | – Okay, sure. – Thanks. | -好吧 -谢谢 |
[03:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:23] | You got her? Okay. | 你抱好了吗 好 |
[03:28] | Geez, y-you see that? | 天啊 你看到了吗 |
[03:30] | I mean, she just swooped in and took her. | 她就这么把她夺走了 |
[03:32] | It was a little rude. | 有点没礼貌了 |
[03:33] | Well, why don’t you go play with the twins? | 你为什么不去和那对双胞胎玩 |
[03:34] | Well, they’re sleeping, so I guess I’m on my own. | 她们在睡觉 看来我只能自己玩了 |
[03:36] | Look, you want a play date so bad, | 你这么想要一个玩伴 |
[03:38] | there’s an obvious solution right under your nose. | 眼下就有一个解决办法 |
[03:43] | Jasper? | 贾思博 |
[03:45] | Well, it’s kind of a perfect match. | 你们俩正合适 |
[03:46] | You want to hang out with kids, he has no parents. | 你想和小孩玩 他没有父母 |
[03:48] | Yeah, I know. I’m just… | 我知道 我只是… |
[03:51] | I’m not sure he’d want to hang out with me. | 我不知道他想不想和我玩 |
[03:54] | Have you asked him? | 你问过他吗 |
[03:57] | Mm, no. | 没有 |
[03:59] | I’ll just go ask him for you. | 我去帮你问他 |
[04:00] | No. Okay? | 别去 行吗 |
[04:01] | I’ll do it. Just not here, all right? | 我会去的 别在这里问 行吗 |
[04:04] | Geez. | 天啊 |
[04:07] | I’m gonna put on a different shirt. | 我去换一件衣服 |
[04:12] | Mom. Thank gollness. | 妈妈 感谢上帝 |
[04:14] | Can you help me with the twins? | 你能帮我照顾一下双胞胎吗 |
[04:17] | Mike needs to be fed, | 得喂麦克了 |
[04:18] | and Bezequille doesn’t like to watch. | 巴泽葵尔不喜欢看着 |
[04:20] | Where’s Tandy? | 坦迪去哪里了 |
[04:21] | Well, he’s busy. | 他很忙 |
[04:23] | He’s changing all the manatee art to woman-atee art. | 他在把所有的人鱼画像换成女人鱼画像 |
[04:26] | This house has a surprising amount of manatee art. | 这房子里的人鱼画像真是太多了 |
[04:30] | All right, yeah, give me the little rug rat. | 好吧 把这个小家伙给我吧 |
[04:33] | Oh, Mom, I do not know what I would do without you. | 妈妈 真不知道没有你我该怎么办 |
[04:39] | Raising one baby is a challenge, | 养大一个小孩已经是个挑战了 |
[04:40] | but two is a full-time sport. | 两个简直就是全职运动 |
[04:43] | I am coach, | 我是教练 |
[04:45] | quarterback– whew!– | 四分卫 |
[04:48] | and the water cooler. | 还是水冷器 |
[04:50] | Okay, but I can only do it for a little while, | 好吧 但我只能照看一会 |
[04:52] | ’cause I promised Erica I’d watch Dawn | 因为我向艾瑞卡保证过 |
[04:54] | while she takes a bath. | 她去洗澡 我来照看多恩 |
[04:57] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[04:58] | What? | 什么 |
[04:59] | Nothing. I just think it’s interesting | 没什么 我只是觉得很有意思 |
[05:01] | that you have all this time for Dawn, | 你有这么多时间照顾多恩 |
[05:03] | but you don’t have any time | 却没有时间照顾 |
[05:04] | for your actual, legal grandchildren. | 你真正意义上的亲孙女 |
[05:07] | Are we really gonna go there? | 你真的要这么说吗 |
[05:08] | Bezequille and Mike are your notarized flesh and blood. | 巴泽葵尔和麦克是你的血亲 |
[05:11] | And Dawn is just some itinerant baby | 多恩只是你现在的女伴 |
[05:14] | of a woman you’re currently dating. | 带来的拖油瓶 |
[05:16] | Erica is not just some woman I’m dating. | 艾瑞卡不仅仅是我现在的女伴 |
[05:20] | Okay, we’re not married, | 我们的确没有结婚 |
[05:22] | but we’re in a committed relationship. | 但是我们是稳定的伴侣 |
[05:24] | Okay, if you say so. | 好吧 随你怎么说 |
[05:26] | How dare you. | 你怎么敢这么说 |
[05:27] | Erica and I were doing the female hunka-chunka | 艾瑞卡和我在知道你们还活着之前 |
[05:30] | before we even knew y’all were alive. | 早就已经爱爱过了 |
[05:32] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[05:33] | Have it your way. I’ll just tell the twins | 随便你 我就告诉双胞胎 |
[05:35] | their grandma ditched them for some stranger-baby. | 她们的外婆因为某个陌生孩子抛弃了她们 |
[05:40] | Don’t you listen to her. | 别听她的 |
[05:43] | Jasper? | 贾思博 |
[05:47] | Knock-knock. | 有人吗 |
[05:49] | Who’s there? I’m just kidding. | 谁啊 我开玩笑的 |
[05:50] | Jasper? | 贾思博 |
[05:52] | Hey, hey, bud. | 伙计 |
[05:54] | Oh, look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[05:56] | Set up a little bachelor pad. | 做了个小单身汉窝 |
[05:58] | That’s cool. | 真不错 |
[06:01] | Uh, killing Nazis, huh? | 在杀纳粹 |
[06:03] | Yeah. Don’t have any problem with that, no, sir. | 完全没有意见 长官 |
[06:06] | Even the ones just following orders. | 就算听从命令也不行 |
[06:07] | You know, you got to be held accountable for your actions. | 你必须对你的行为负责 |
[06:10] | Stupid. | 太蠢了 |
[06:14] | I was wondering, | 我想问问 |
[06:15] | uh, if you’re not doing anything, | 如果你没什么事 |
[06:17] | uh, you-you-you, um… | 你你你… |
[06:19] | you want to hang out or something? | 你想一起出去玩什么的吗 |
[06:21] | I mean, ’cause you could totally say no. | 我是说 你完全可以拒绝 |
[06:23] | I mean, why would you wanna… | 反正 你为什么会想… |
[06:25] | hang out with an old guy like me? | 和我这样的老家伙玩呢 |
[06:28] | Come on, bud, five minutes. | 来吧 伙计 五分钟 |
[06:30] | Just, you know, four. | 四分钟也行 |
[06:32] | May-Maybe-maybe two. | 也也也许 两分钟 |
[06:35] | Right on. | 马上 |
[06:37] | Whatever. | 随便了 |
[06:40] | Hey. Thanks for watching Dawn. | 谢谢你帮忙照看多恩 |
[06:42] | Of course. | 小意思 |
[06:44] | I should warn you that | 我得和你说一下 |
[06:45] | Carol was not too thrilled about me being pulled away. | 卡萝尔不高兴我被你分走了 |
[06:48] | Oh, God. What now? | 天啊 又怎么了 |
[06:50] | She’s just mad because she thinks | 她只是不高兴 因为她觉得 |
[06:52] | I spend more time with Dawn than with the twins. | 我花在多恩身上的时间比双胞胎多 |
[06:55] | Well, you’re Dawn’s mom, too. | 你也是多恩的妈妈 |
[06:57] | Oh, not according to Carol. | 在卡萝尔看来可不是 |
[06:59] | She’s giving me grief on account of us not being married. | 她因为我们没有结婚而苛责我 |
[07:03] | You know Carol. I mean, | 你懂卡萝尔的 |
[07:04] | she won’t go to the bathroom | 没有倒水许可的话 |
[07:05] | unless she’s got a certified dumping permit. | 她甚至不会进浴室 |
[07:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:14] | I was just thinking about us as a married couple. | 我只是在想我们结婚会怎么样 |
[07:19] | What’s so funny about that? | 那有什么好笑的 |
[07:21] | I mean, can you imagine us getting all gussied up | 你能想象我们盛装打扮 |
[07:25] | and declaring our love to the world like a couple of chumps? | 然后像一对笨蛋一样向全世界宣称我们的爱吗 |
[07:30] | Yeah, wouldn’t that be horrible? | 肯定很可怕 |
[07:34] | What? Did I say s… | 怎么了 我说了什么… |
[07:41] | Women. | 女人啊 |
[07:45] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[07:46] | I’m sorry– I didn’t mean it that way. | 对不起 我不是那个意思 |
[07:49] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[07:50] | I mean, it’s not that I wouldn’t want to be married to you, | 我不是说我不愿意和你结婚 |
[07:53] | I just don’t want to be married to anybody. | 我只是不愿意和任何人结婚 |
[07:56] | It’s a flawed institution. | 这是一种有缺陷的制度 |
[07:58] | It’s like bread bowls | 就像面包碗 |
[08:00] | or… the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. | 或者…摇滚名人堂 |
[08:04] | You already made your point, so could we just drop it? | 你已经说得很清楚了 能不能不提了 |
[08:06] | I mean, we live together, we’re raising a kid together. | 我们住在一起 我们共同抚养一个孩子 |
[08:10] | It’s like we’re already married. | 我们已经是夫妻的样子了 |
[08:12] | The only thing we don’t have is just some stupid piece of paper. | 我们只是少一张破证 |
[08:15] | Yeah, stupid piece of paper… | 没错 一张破证 |
[08:18] | that says you’ll always be there even if the other person | 写明你会永远和对方在一起 |
[08:21] | gets sick or they get fat or they… drool in their sleep, | 不管疾病肥胖…或者晚上流口水 |
[08:25] | because you can’t imagine your life without them. | 因为你无法想象没有她的生活 |
[08:27] | Oh, God. All right. | 天啊 好吧 |
[08:31] | If getting married is really something that you want to do, | 如果你真的想结婚 |
[08:36] | then… I’ll bite the bullet. | 那…我只能舍命了 |
[08:39] | Wow. With a proposal like that, how could I say no? | 这种求婚 我怎么能拒绝呢 |
[08:49] | Must be a hole in my glove. | 我的手套上肯定有一个洞 |
[08:52] | Oh! Uh-oh, worm burner! | 扭扭球 |
[08:55] | Hey, you know, truth be told, | 说实话 |
[08:57] | I never even played catch– it’s just something | 我从来没玩过传接球 我只是 |
[08:59] | I saw all my friends do with their dads, and… | 看我朋友和他们的父亲们玩过… |
[09:03] | Well, my dad was a little checked out, so… | 我爸爸早就离开了 所以… |
[09:05] | I taught myself how to play catch, | 我只能自学怎么玩传接球 |
[09:07] | how to ride a bike, you know? | 怎么骑自行车 |
[09:09] | Um… even taught myself how to shave. | 甚至自学怎么刮胡子 |
[09:12] | What’s to shave? | 刮胡子是什么 |
[09:14] | Oh, you don’t know about shaving? | 你不知道怎么刮胡子 |
[09:17] | Ah, bud, learning to shave is… | 伙计 学刮胡子… |
[09:19] | like a rite of passage. | 就像一种仪式 |
[09:21] | It’d be my honor to guide you through it. | 我很荣幸能指引你 |
[09:24] | Here, give me that. | 给我 |
[09:26] | Go long. | 跑远一点 |
[09:28] | No. Not that long, bud. | 不 不用这么远 |
[09:35] | Thanks again, Melissa. | 再次谢谢你 梅丽莎 |
[09:37] | Gail said she was gonna help, | 盖尔本来说她会来帮忙 |
[09:38] | but apparently, she has more important babies to tend to. | 但显然 她要照顾更重要的宝宝 |
[09:41] | It’s no problem. | 不客气 |
[09:42] | Hey, gals. Uh, just burned some dirty diapers on the lawn. | 姑娘们 我刚在草坪上烧了些脏尿不湿 |
[09:46] | Woman, oh, woman, is it hot out! | 女人啊女人 真是惹火 |
[09:48] | Yeah, plus all the pollen. | 此外还有花粉 |
[09:50] | Think I might have to go take a anti-her-stimine. | 我觉得我可能要服用抗女胺剂了 |
[09:52] | Wow, you’re really doubling down on all this crap. | 你确实对这件破事很有决心啊 |
[09:54] | Yeah. If by “Crap,” you mean | 对 如果你说的”破事”是指 |
[09:56] | smashing the patriarchy and being a full-on gender-friender, | 推翻父权制度 火力全开支持性别平等 |
[09:59] | then yes, I’m 100% full of crap. | 那是的 我百分百有决心 |
[10:02] | You know, Tandy, | 坦迪 |
[10:03] | there’s more to being a feminist than just talk. | 要做女权主义者 光说不做是不行的 |
[10:06] | Yeah, and you can’t just change a bunch of words around | 对 你不能只是改几个词 |
[10:08] | and think you’re the next… Betty Friedan. | 就以为你是下一个贝蒂·弗里丹 |
[10:11] | Uh, don’t know who that is, but I think I get the point. | 我不知道那是谁 不过我懂你的意思 |
[10:14] | Which is why I am entering phase two of what I’m calling | 所以我要进入第二阶段 我称之为 |
[10:18] | my “Sex Change Operation.” | 我的”性别改变行动” |
[10:20] | ‘Cause well-behaved Tandies seldom make herstory. | 因为听话的坦迪很少创造”历史” |
[10:26] | That’s it. | 没错 |
[10:28] | Nice, even strokes. | 慢慢来 滑下去 |
[10:30] | Just go with the grain, bud. | 跟着纹路来 伙计 |
[10:32] | Again, this is not the normal shave area, | 再强调一下 一般不刮这里 |
[10:34] | but for our purposes, this makes the most sense. | 不过这是最好的练习区域 |
[10:37] | You know, because you don’t have any hair on your face, and… | 因为你脸上没有毛 而且 |
[10:39] | Melissa likes my mustache | 梅丽莎喜欢我的小胡子 |
[10:41] | for reasons I’ll explain to you someday. | 这个以后我会跟你解释 |
[10:44] | You’re never gonna forget this, bud. | 你永远不会忘记这个 伙计 |
[10:47] | We share a sacred bond now. | 现在我们有神圣的联系了 |
[10:49] | Shave brothers. | 剃毛兄弟 |
[10:51] | Or, shave father and son, if, you know… | 剃毛父子 如果… |
[10:54] | What? | 什么 |
[10:55] | Nothing. Nothing. Just, uh, shave brothers. | 没什么 没什么 就是剃毛兄弟 |
[10:58] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[10:59] | Yep. | 没错 |
[11:00] | Hey, you ever learn how to tie a tie? | 你学过怎么系领带吗 |
[11:09] | I’ll get her. | 我去 |
[11:10] | You sleep. | 你睡吧 |
[11:21] | Yeah… | 好了 |
[11:45] | Vagina-doodle-doo! | 咯咯哒 咯咯哒 |
[11:47] | Rise and shine, everyone! | 大家起床了 |
[11:51] | What a beautiful daughter-rise. | 多美的月出 |
[11:58] | Now, listen here. | 听我说 |
[12:00] | In my experience, marriage has never been about love. | 根据我的经验 婚姻从来不是因为爱 |
[12:04] | It’s about doing what other people expect of you. | 而是做别人希望你做的事 |
[12:07] | The first time I got married | 我第一次结婚 |
[12:08] | is ’cause I thought I was pregnant. | 是因为我以为我怀孕了 |
[12:11] | The second time was because I was pregnant. | 第二次结婚是因为我确实怀孕了 |
[12:13] | And the third time | 第三次结婚 |
[12:15] | was because a wife can’t testify against a husband in court. | 是因为妻子不能在法庭上针对丈夫作证 |
[12:17] | It’s a long story. Now, I got Carol | 说来话长了 可是现在 |
[12:21] | giving me a hard time every time I hang out with you and Dawn. | 我跟你和多恩在一起 卡萝尔总是为难我 |
[12:24] | But for God’s sakes, I don’t want to marry you | 但是 我真的不想因为卡萝尔让我结婚 |
[12:27] | just because Carol told me to. | 我才想跟你结婚 |
[12:29] | I can do whatever the hell I want to do. | 我自己想做什么就做什么 |
[12:32] | And right now… | 而现在 |
[12:37] | …that is marrying you. | 我想做的就是跟你结婚 |
[12:41] | Gail, is this really what you want? | 盖尔 你真的想跟我结婚吗 |
[12:45] | More than anything in the whole, wide world. | 想到无以复加 |
[12:53] | Then yes. | 那我答应你 |
[13:03] | Ladies and gentlewomen, we are gathered here today | 女士们 先女们 我们今天齐聚于此 |
[13:06] | to bring two souls together in holy matrimony. | 见证两个灵魂的结合 |
[13:10] | I want to be clear: this is not a gay wedding. | 我想说明 这不是同志婚礼 |
[13:14] | Because now, we’re living in a world | 因为现在 我们生活在一个 |
[13:16] | in which men and women don’t exist. | 男人和女人不存在的世界里 |
[13:19] | Which means gay doesn’t, either. | 所以同志也不存在了 |
[13:22] | So, this is just a regular wedding. | 所以这只是普通婚礼 |
[13:25] | But it’s still special. | 但它仍然特殊 |
[13:27] | Because it’s the hottest type of regular wedding, | 因为这是普通婚礼中最热辣的那种 |
[13:30] | with two smoking hot people | 有两个热辣的人 |
[13:33] | about to make a very public display of affection. | 要公开秀恩爱了 |
[13:37] | I feel like Bill Clinton right now. | 我感觉现在自己像比尔·克林顿 |
[13:39] | A simple man between two legendary Bushes. | 一个简单的人 在两个传奇”布什”之间 |
[13:43] | One of them a little older. | 其中一个年纪稍微大一点 |
[13:46] | Now, at a certain point, | 现在这个时候 |
[13:47] | I’m gonna ask these two ladies to kiss. | 我要请这两位女士接吻了 |
[13:50] | A display that once would have been considered | 这种行为放在以前的电视上 |
[13:52] | “Too Hot for TV.” | 大家都会觉得太火辣 |
[13:54] | Uh, and, heck, I’ll admit: I was part of the problem. | 我得承认 我曾经是问题的一部分 |
[13:57] | I used to titter when I would watch Gail and Erica kiss. | 我以前看到盖尔和艾瑞卡接吻时 会傻笑 |
[14:03] | But now, I just watch. | 但现在 我就只是看着 |
[14:06] | How far we’ve come. | 我们进步了太多 |
[14:08] | What a glorious couple. | 真是一对神仙眷侣 |
[14:11] | What they lack in interconnecting parts, | 虽然他们缺少内部联系的部件 |
[14:13] | they make up for in love. | 但他们可以用爱弥补 |
[14:15] | As they scissor through the chains of ignorance… | 随着他们披荆剪棘 冲破无知的枷锁…. |
[14:18] | Tandy. | 坦迪 |
[14:18] | Strap on, it’s gonna be a wild ride. | 绑紧了 这将是一次狂野的骑行 |
[14:21] | – Tandy! – Tandy! | -坦迪 -坦迪 |
[14:22] | Just skip over anything about us being gay. | 把说我们是同志的部分跳过吧 |
[14:26] | I couldn’t have said it better. | 我已经都说完了 |
[14:27] | Look, this is not just a marriage. | 这不只是一场婚礼 |
[14:30] | This is the union of three souls: | 更是三个灵魂的结合 |
[14:33] | Erica, Gail and Dawn. | 艾瑞卡 盖尔和多恩 |
[14:36] | The three of you will form an unbreakable bond | 你们三个人将形成一种坚不可摧的纽带 |
[14:39] | that nobody can penetrate. | 坚不可摧 |
[14:41] | Bears repeating: | 我重复一遍 |
[14:43] | this will be a union without penetration. | 这是”坚不可摧”的结合 |
[14:46] | Well, here goes nothing, huh? | 没话说啊 |
[14:49] | Do you, Gail Klosterwoman, | 盖尔·科洛斯特女曼 |
[14:52] | take Erica to be your lawfully wedded wife? | 你愿意让艾瑞卡成为你合法的妻子吗 |
[14:55] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[14:57] | And do you, Erica… | 你 艾瑞卡… |
[14:59] | wait a minute. | 等等 |
[15:01] | What’s your last name? | 你姓什么 |
[15:03] | Dundee. | 邓迪 |
[15:06] | What? | 什么 |
[15:07] | It’s Dundee. | 邓迪 |
[15:10] | Wait a minute… | 慢着 |
[15:11] | So, you are from Australia, and your last name is Dundee? | 你是澳大利亚人 你姓邓迪 |
[15:15] | Tandy, please. | 坦迪 拜托 |
[15:17] | So, this-this whole time… | 所以一直以来… |
[15:18] | Tandy! | 坦迪 |
[15:22] | Out of respect for your love, I will put a pin in this. | 出于对你们爱的尊重 我先不说了 |
[15:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:27] | So, do you, Erica Dundee– | 你 艾瑞卡·邓迪 |
[15:30] | like Crocodile Dundee from the movie– | 就像电影中的鳄鱼邓迪 |
[15:33] | take Gail Klosterwoman to be your… | 愿意让盖尔·科洛斯特女曼成为你 |
[15:36] | “That’s not a wife, this is a wife?” | “不是那种妻子 而是这种的妻子”吗 |
[15:38] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[15:39] | Then, by the power invested in me, | 那根据上帝赋予我的权力 |
[15:41] | I now pronounce you regular married. | 我现在此宣布你们正式结婚 |
[15:44] | You may kiss as deep and hard as you want to. | 你们可以尽管深情拥吻了 |
[15:55] | Now, | 现在 |
[15:56] | to end decades of male oppression, | 为了结束多年的男性压迫 |
[15:58] | and usher in a new era of gender equality, | 开启性别平等的新时代 |
[16:01] | I will break through the symbolic glass ceiling | 我将通过打碎这实际的玻璃天花板 |
[16:05] | by shattering this actual glass ceiling. | 打破象征性的玻璃天花板 |
[16:08] | What the hell? No! No! | 搞什么 不不 |
[16:09] | – Go! Go! – Tandy, Tandy… | -快走 -坦迪… |
[16:13] | Huzzah. | 万岁 |
[16:19] | Everyone, please gather ’round | 各位 请上前 |
[16:20] | as Gail and Erica have their first dance. | 盖尔和艾瑞卡要跳第一支舞了 |
[16:24] | Great. | 很好 |
[16:25] | Now, the bride and bride | 新娘和新娘 |
[16:26] | have chosen the song “At Last” by Etta James, | 选择了《终于等到你》 |
[16:30] | which would have been pretty good, | 这首歌是很不错 |
[16:32] | but I opted to pull an audible | 不过我选择 |
[16:34] | in favor of a different song, uh, | 唱另一首歌 |
[16:36] | an unambiguous celebration of the female spirit. | 来明确歌颂女性精神 |
[16:40] | The sort of thing you’d find | 就是你们可能会在 |
[16:41] | in the record collection of Miss Gloria Steinem. | 格罗莉亚·斯坦纳姆的合集中找到的那种 |
[16:44] | Steinem? | 斯坦纳姆 |
[16:45] | I hardly knew her. | 我也不了解她 |
[16:47] | Without further ado, | 废话少说 |
[16:49] | the first dance. | 第一支舞 |
[16:58] | *Girls, girls, girls* | *女孩 女孩 女孩* |
[17:03] | *Long legs and burgundy lips* | *大长腿和大红唇* |
[17:07] | *Girls, girls, girls* | *女孩 女孩 女孩* |
[17:11] | *Dancin’ down on the Sunset Strip* | *在日落大道翩翩起舞* |
[17:15] | *Girls, girls, girls* | *女孩 女孩 女孩* |
[17:19] | *Life-lasting friendships* | *一生的朋友啊* |
[17:21] | *Wonderful people* | *神奇的人* |
[17:23] | *Girls, girls, girls* | *女孩 女孩 女孩* |
[17:27] | *Lots of names like Jennifer… * | *很多像詹妮弗这种…* |
[17:30] | Hey, bud, why aren’t you wearing the suit we picked out? | 伙计 你为什么没穿我们选出来的衣服 |
[17:33] | I thought we were gonna dress up like twinsies. | 我们不是要穿成兄弟的样子吗 |
[17:35] | I wore this instead. | 我穿了这个 |
[17:36] | Yeah, well, I would’ve appreciated a little heads-up. | 你提前说一声 我会很感激 |
[17:39] | I mean, I look like an idiot up there, bud. | 我就像个傻子一样在那里 |
[17:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:44] | Hey! Don’t you walk away from me. | 你不许走 |
[17:47] | I am talking to you, young man. | 我在跟你说话 年轻人 |
[17:56] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[17:57] | Uh, for my next number, I’m gonna… | 下面我想… |
[18:03] | I’d like to say something. | 我想说几句 |
[18:05] | Mom, you’re married. | 妈 你结婚了 |
[18:07] | Who saw that coming? | 真是没想到啊 |
[18:09] | You hated marriage, and yet, here we are. | 你憎恨婚姻 可是你却结婚了 |
[18:15] | So, here’s to Gail and Erica. | 所以 敬盖尔和艾瑞卡 |
[18:17] | Now you can spend as much time as you want with your stepdaughter, | 现在你可以尽情跟你的继女一起待着了 |
[18:21] | and none with Mike and Bezequille. | 不用管麦克和巴泽葵尔 |
[18:29] | Well said, Carol. | 说得好 卡萝尔 |
[18:31] | Beautiful. | 漂亮 |
[18:37] | Hey, Carol. | 卡萝尔 |
[18:38] | That was some toast. | 刚才敬酒真精彩 |
[18:41] | Look, I’m not gonna steal your mom from you. | 我不会把你妈妈从你身边偷走 |
[18:44] | Well, you can’t steal what’s already yours. | 本来就是你的 不算偷 |
[18:47] | She clearly picked you. | 她显然选了你 |
[18:49] | This isn’t an either/or situation. | 这不是一种选择题 |
[18:52] | Gail is your mom. | 盖尔是你妈妈 |
[18:54] | Nothing comes between a mother and her daughter. | 母女之间是永远心连心的 |
[18:57] | As new moms, we both know that better than anyone. | 作为新晋妈妈 我们比任何人都清楚 |
[19:01] | I guess I never really thought of it like that. | 我从来没有那样想过 |
[19:04] | Besides, we got to stick together. | 再说 我们得团结 |
[19:06] | You’re the only person who knows Gail as well as I do, | 你是唯一一个跟我一样了解盖尔的人 |
[19:08] | with all her little quirks. | 听得懂她的双关话 |
[19:09] | Glug, glug, glug. | 咕咚咕咚咕咚 |
[19:12] | Yeah, like, her accent always comes out | 对 还有她真的很累时 |
[19:15] | when she gets really tired. | 口音就会出来 |
[19:16] | Or the weird way she writes her Gs. | 或者是她写G的方式很奇怪 |
[19:19] | They’re like little sunglasses. | 就跟小太阳镜一样 |
[19:21] | Or how, when she’s flossing, | 还有她用牙线的时候 |
[19:22] | she always gets tired and gives up after two teeth. | 总是会累 剔了两颗牙就不剔了 |
[19:26] | I hadn’t noticed that. | 这我没注意 |
[19:27] | You will. | 你会注意到的 |
[19:31] | Well, thanks, Erica. | 谢谢 艾瑞卡 |
[19:34] | Don’t you mean “Mom”? | 你是指”妈妈”吧 |
[19:37] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[19:39] | What do you say we go back in there? | 我们进去吧 |
[19:48] | Where’s your little friend? | 你的小朋友呢 |
[19:50] | Not sure. Probably off having more fun by himself. | 不知道 可能自己一个人去玩了 |
[19:53] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[19:54] | I came on too strong. | 我太心急了 |
[19:56] | Snapped at him. | 吓到他了 |
[19:59] | I think I wanted it too bad. | 可能是因为我太想要了 |
[20:01] | Well, I think you might have connected | 我觉得你们之间的关系 |
[20:03] | better than you thought. | 没你想的那么糟 |
[20:23] | Nice suit, bud. | 西装不错 伙计 |
[20:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:26] | Here, let me help you with that. | 来 我来帮你 |
[20:34] | All right, everyone, please, uh, gather ’round. | 好了 各位 大家过来 |
[20:37] | It’s time for the mother-daughter dance. | 现在是母女舞蹈时间 |
[20:41] | Well, shall we? | 来吧 |
[20:46] | One second. | 等一下 |
[20:52] | Well, for what are you waiting? | 你还在等什么 |
[21:00] | *Moms, moms, moms* | *妈妈 妈妈 妈妈* |
[21:05] | *Red lips, fingertips* | *红唇红指甲* |
[21:08] | *Daughters, daughters, daughters* | *女儿 女儿 女儿* |
[21:12] | *At the Mom House in Fort Daughterdale* | *母女一条心* |
[21:16] | *Moms, moms, moms* | *妈妈 妈妈 妈妈* |