时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | And now with the twins and Dawn, | 现在有了双胞胎和多恩 |
[00:21] | there’s seven ladies and only three men. | 就是七个女的 三个男的 |
[00:23] | If you want a playdate so bad, | 你这么想要一个玩伴 |
[00:24] | there’s an obvious solution. | 眼下就有一个解决办法 |
[00:25] | Jasper? | 贾思博 |
[00:26] | You want to hang out or something? | 你想一起出去玩什么的吗 |
[00:29] | I now pronounce you regular married. | 我现在此宣布你们正式结婚 |
[01:37] | Jasper, were you just driving that limousine? | 贾思博 你刚刚是在开这辆豪华轿车吗 |
[01:40] | No. | 没有 |
[01:41] | Uh, I think you were. | 我觉得你有 |
[01:43] | Jas-Jasper? | 贾思博 |
[01:45] | Please come back here when I’m talking to you, please. | 请回来 我要和你谈谈 |
[01:49] | Jasper? | 贾思博 |
[01:51] | Another please. | 我再要求一遍 |
[01:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:56] | I’ll come to you. | 那我来找你 |
[02:21] | Finally. | 终于 |
[02:23] | Some peace and quiet. | 有个安静的地方 |
[02:32] | This is my new favorite room. | 这里现在是我最喜欢的房间 |
[02:39] | Oh, hey. STD, sorry to disturb. | 不意打 不好意思打扰了 |
[02:42] | Just be a sec. | 就一会 |
[02:43] | You see a box in here labeled “Adult magazines”? | 你在这里有没有看到一个写着”成人杂志”的箱子 |
[02:46] | W-wait, oh, no. | 等等 不 |
[02:47] | It’s not what you think. | 不是你想的这样 |
[02:48] | You know, it was just a bunch of, like | 只是一些 |
[02:50] | Economists and New Yorkers, Audubons. | 《经济学家》 《纽约客》 《奥杜邦》 |
[02:53] | That kind of fare. Oh! | 之类的书 |
[02:55] | Here we go. Right here, okay. | 我找到了 在这里 |
[02:58] | Let’s see… | 我们来看看 |
[03:02] | Ah, there she is. Okay. | 她在这儿呢 好了 |
[03:05] | Sorry, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[03:06] | Just be right beside you. | 就在你旁边 |
[03:11] | And with that, I will get out of your hair, milady. | 然后我马上就走 女士 |
[03:12] | 润滑剂 成人杂志 | |
[03:15] | Have a good day. | 祝你愉快 |
[03:22] | Hi, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[03:24] | I finally finished your wedding present. | 我终于完成了你的婚礼礼物 |
[03:26] | Well, let’s see it. | 拿给我们看看 |
[03:27] | Well, you know how people always say, | 你知道人们总是说 |
[03:29] | “It’s such a shame you only get to | “好可惜啊你的婚纱 |
[03:30] | wear your wedding jumpsuit dress once”? | 只能穿一次” |
[03:33] | Well, now you can wear it every day. | 现在你每天都可以穿着了 |
[03:45] | Erica, don’t be jealous. | 艾瑞卡 别嫉妒 |
[03:48] | I’m gonna do yours next. | 我下一件就做你的 |
[03:50] | Oh. I appreciate that, but, actually, | 谢谢你 但是事实上 |
[03:52] | I think I’m gonna save my dress for Dawn. | 我想把我的裙子给多恩留着 |
[03:55] | Good Lord, are you already planning her wedding? | 上帝啊 你已经在准备她的婚礼了吗 |
[03:58] | Who the hell are you gonna marry her off to? | 你准备把她嫁给谁 |
[04:00] | I don’t know, we’re kind of short on supply. | 我不知道 我们人选不多 |
[04:03] | I guess, uh… | 我猜… |
[04:05] | – Jasper. – Yep. | -贾思博 -没错 |
[04:06] | Jasper. | 贾思博 |
[04:07] | Watch out, Carol. | 小心点了 卡萝尔 |
[04:08] | Erica’s already measuring Jasper for his tuxedo. | 艾瑞卡已经在给贾思博裁量燕尾服了 |
[04:11] | You better get in there quick | 你最好快点下手 |
[04:13] | or Mike and Bezequille are gonna be the youngest spinsters | 不然麦克和巴泽葵尔将会成为有史以来 |
[04:15] | in the history of the world. | 最年轻的两位老处女 |
[04:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:20] | Actually, I think Jasper’s gonna be quite the lady-killer. | 我觉得贾思博以后肯定会特别招女人喜欢 |
[04:23] | You know, he came up to Dawn, | 那天他来找多恩 |
[04:24] | and he gave her a flower the other day. | 还给了她一朵花 |
[04:26] | Did he really? | 真的吗 |
[04:28] | She’s a little flirt. | 她是个小妖精 |
[04:29] | – Just like her mom. – Oh, stop. | -就像她妈妈一样 -别这样 |
[04:34] | So cute. | 真可爱 |
[04:45] | Jasper, what are you doing? | 贾思博 你在干什么 |
[04:47] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[04:50] | J-Jasper, | 贾…贾思博 |
[04:51] | did you just put a firework in that giraffe? | 你刚往这个长颈鹿里塞了一根爆竹吗 |
[04:54] | No. | 没有 |
[04:56] | Are you lying? | 你在撒谎吗 |
[04:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:58] | Well, thank you… | 谢谢你… |
[05:01] | for being honest. | 说了实话 |
[05:02] | But e-explosives | 但是未成年人 |
[05:04] | are not appropriate for minors. | 不应该玩易爆物 |
[05:07] | They’re for adults and miners. | 这是大人和矿工用的 |
[05:11] | Coal miners. | 煤矿工 |
[05:13] | It-It’s a different “Miners.” | 和未成年人不一样[音同] |
[05:17] | Understood? | 明白吗 |
[05:18] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[05:19] | Okay, well, th-thank you, Jasper. | 好吧 谢谢你 贾思博 |
[05:24] | Jasper! What did I just say to you not five seconds ago? | 贾思博 我刚和你说了什么来着 |
[05:29] | Okay, you know what? That’s it, you’re grounded. | 好了 够了 你被禁足了 |
[05:31] | What’s “Grounded”? | 禁足是什么 |
[05:32] | It means that you have to go to your room | 意思是你得待在你的房间 |
[05:34] | and no video games for a week. | 一星期不准玩电子游戏 |
[05:37] | So… come on. | 所以…过来 |
[05:39] | Go to your room. | 去你房间 |
[05:42] | I’m not gonna ask you twice. | 我不会再和你说第二遍 |
[05:46] | Except this once. | 除了这一遍 |
[05:49] | So… | 那么… |
[05:51] | at your leisure… | 等你有空… |
[05:55] | to your room. | 回房间 |
[06:05] | Oh, hey, Care Bear. | 亲爱的 |
[06:06] | I was just about to masturbate. | 我刚准备手淫 |
[06:08] | How goes it with you? | 你怎么了 |
[06:09] | I think we made a mistake having the twins. | 我觉得我们生下双胞胎是个错误 |
[06:12] | What? | 什么 |
[06:13] | Of course I’m happy we had them. | 我当然很高兴能生下她们 |
[06:16] | There are just so many things I never considered. | 但我还有很多没有考虑到的事 |
[06:18] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[06:19] | Well, I was so focused | 我太专注于 |
[06:21] | on step one of repopulation | 振兴人口的第一步 |
[06:23] | that I completely ignored the next 50 steps. | 以至于完全忽略了接下来的50步 |
[06:27] | I mean, think about it. | 你好好想想 |
[06:28] | There are three little girls in this world | 这世界上有三个小女孩 |
[06:30] | and just one little boy. | 只有一个小男孩 |
[06:32] | Don’t you think you’re jumping the gun here? | 你不觉得你操之过急了吗 |
[06:34] | I mean, the twins are, like, a week old. | 双胞胎才刚出生一周 |
[06:36] | It’s just Jasper gave Dawn flowers, | 只是贾思博给多恩送了花 |
[06:39] | and now Erica’s talking about them getting married, and… | 艾瑞卡就说要他们结婚 然后… |
[06:42] | I don’t know, I just… | 我不知道 我只是… |
[06:44] | want our girls to be happy, you know? | 希望我们的女儿们能幸福 |
[06:46] | I want them to be able to find in someone else | 我希望她们也能找到自己的另一半 |
[06:48] | what I found in you. | 就像我找到你一样 |
[06:50] | Hey, I do, too. | 我也是 |
[06:52] | But things like this are out of our control. | 但这种事由不得我们控制 |
[06:55] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[06:56] | Carol… | 卡萝尔 |
[06:57] | I’m not gonna force anything. | 我不会强求什么 |
[06:59] | That’s Erica’s deal. | 艾瑞卡才会这么做呢 |
[07:01] | I’m just gonna sit back and help nature take its course. | 我只会坐到一边帮其自然 |
[07:07] | Don’t you mean let nature take its course? | 你是指顺其自然吗 |
[07:09] | Yeah. That’s what I said. | 是的 我说的就是这个 |
[07:11] | I’m gonna let nature take its course. | 我会顺其自然 |
[07:13] | Hey, Jasper. | 贾思博 |
[07:16] | Got a minute? | 有时间吗 |
[07:24] | You and I haven’t spent a lot of quality time together lately, | 我们俩一直没有什么时间好好单独一起玩 |
[07:27] | so I thought we could catch up over lunch. | 所以我想我们可以一起吃午饭 |
[07:29] | Oh, look. | 看啊 |
[07:31] | There’s an open seat across from Mike and Bezequille. | 麦克和巴泽葵尔中间就有一个位置 |
[07:38] | You are gonna love this meal. | 你绝对会喜欢这顿饭 |
[07:40] | I took all your favorite things, | 我加了所有你最喜欢的东西 |
[07:43] | macaroni and spray cheese | 通心粉和干酪 |
[07:45] | and ketchup and Pop Tarts, | 还有番茄酱和果酱馅饼 |
[07:48] | and I mashed them all together into one special casserole. | 我把它们都混在一起做了一道特制砂锅菜 |
[07:56] | So… | 那么 |
[07:58] | where to begin? | 从什么开始聊起呢 |
[07:59] | Oh, how about a general discussion of the flora | 不如来聊聊墨西哥沿岸的 |
[08:02] | and fauna of coastal Mexico? | 动植物群吧 |
[08:05] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[08:08] | Would you look at that? | 你看看啊 |
[08:10] | I completely forgot I have a prior engagement | 我完全忘了我还有事 |
[08:12] | that directly conflicts with this lunch. | 没法和你共进午餐了 |
[08:15] | You three will have to continue without me. | 你们三个只能自己吃了 不用管我 |
[08:18] | No-no-no-no-no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[08:19] | Don’t get up. Stay. | 不用站起来 留下来 |
[08:20] | Eat. | 吃吧 |
[08:22] | Get to know each other. | 相互了解一下 |
[08:36] | What’s going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[08:38] | Um, you know, I thought it was only fair | 我觉得应该让双胞胎 |
[08:40] | that the twins get some face time, too, so… | 也和他认识一下才公平 所以… |
[08:44] | You know, I’m actually happy you’re here, | 其实你来得正好 |
[08:45] | because we should probably figure out a schedule. | 因为我们可能得定个时间表 |
[08:50] | A schedule? | 时间表 |
[08:51] | Yeah, you know, so Jasper’s time | 这样贾思博才不会 |
[08:52] | isn’t monopolized by any one baby. | 被某个宝宝独占 |
[08:55] | You’re talking about three newborns | 你说的是三个刚出生的婴儿 |
[08:57] | and a nine to 11-year-old boy. | 和一名十来岁的男孩 |
[08:59] | We can’t set them up on dates. | 我们不可能让他们约会啊 |
[09:01] | But it’s perfectly reasonable for you to plan Dawn’s wedding? | 那你计划多恩的婚礼就说得过去吗 |
[09:04] | You know what, you do whatever you want to do, | 算了 你想干吗就干吗吧 |
[09:06] | just leave me and Dawn out of it. | 别把我和多恩牵扯进去 |
[09:08] | If that’s what you want. | 如果你想这样的话 |
[09:10] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:17] | And then there were two. | 现在就剩两个了 |
[09:19] | Well, Carol is officially off her trolley. | 卡萝尔是彻底疯了 |
[09:22] | I just caught her Parent Trapping | 我刚发现她在撮合 |
[09:24] | Jasper and the twins. | 贾思博和那对双胞胎 |
[09:26] | She even tried to get me to agree | 她甚至想让我同意 |
[09:27] | to some sort of dating schedule. | 搞什么约会时间表 |
[09:29] | What? No way. | 什么 不可能 |
[09:30] | Yeah. It’s like that silly little comment I made | 我之前开玩笑说多恩和贾思博 |
[09:33] | about Dawn marrying Jasper freaked her out. | 要结婚的话刺激到了她 |
[09:35] | And you know how she gets all Carol’d away. | 你知道卡萝尔疯起来是什么样 |
[09:37] | Yeah, I got some idea. | 深有体会 |
[09:38] | I was just so shocked. | 我太震惊了 |
[09:39] | I walked away, but I feel like maybe I should go back | 我就走了 但现在我感觉我是不是应该 |
[09:41] | and say something, right? | 回去说些什么 |
[09:43] | Shoog, | 冷静点 |
[09:45] | I’ve been on this planet a long time, | 我已经在这个星球上生活了很久 |
[09:48] | and I figured out a couple of universal truths. | 我明白了一些真理 |
[09:51] | One, you cannot domesticate a raccoon. | 第一 你不能驯服一只浣熊 |
[09:54] | I don’t care how smart you think that raccoon is. | 不管你认为这只浣熊有多聪明 |
[09:57] | It’s just not happening. | 就是不可能的事 |
[09:59] | And two, you cannot use logic | 第二 你不能用逻辑 |
[10:02] | to win an argument with Carol Pilbasian. | 争赢卡萝尔·菲尔贝森 |
[10:05] | So just don’t let her suck you in. | 所以别让她把你绕进去了 |
[10:08] | Yeah, I might be overthinking this, but, like, | 我可能是想多了 但是 |
[10:11] | what if her crazy plan somehow works and Dawn ends up alone | 如果她的疯点子奏效了 于是多恩这辈子 |
[10:13] | for the rest of her life because I didn’t… | 只能孤独终老 因为我不能… |
[10:14] | Erica. Do not let her suck you in. | 艾瑞卡 别让她把你绕进去了 |
[10:20] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[10:23] | Limbo. | 丛林 |
[10:25] | How low can you go? | 你能下到多低 |
[10:27] | Oh, Bezequille, cleared it. | 巴泽葵尔 过来了 |
[10:30] | Way to go. Awesome. | 好样的 真厉害 |
[10:32] | Okay, your turn, Jasper. | 轮到你了 贾思博 |
[10:34] | How low can you go? | 你能下到多低 |
[10:36] | How low can you go? | 你能下到多低 |
[10:38] | How low can you go? | 你能下到多低 |
[10:40] | How low can you go? | 你能下到多低 |
[10:47] | Peso for your thoughtitos, bud. | 说说你在想什么 伙计 |
[10:49] | You think I’m a pushover, Tandy? | 你觉得我很好说话吗 坦迪 |
[10:51] | What? With your meaty thighs and low center of gravity? | 什么 你的大腿如此粗壮 重心如此低 |
[10:55] | No way. | 不可能 |
[10:56] | Nah, it’s just… | 不 只是… |
[10:57] | I’ve been trying to discipline Jasper, | 我想管教贾思博 |
[10:59] | but he won’t listen to a thing I say. | 但是他就是不听我的 |
[11:01] | I mean, yesterday, I told him he was grounded | 昨天我和他说他被禁足了 |
[11:04] | and he just kind of ignored me. | 他无视了我 |
[11:06] | I buckled like a pilgrim’s hat. | 我和朝圣者的帽子一样丧气 |
[11:08] | Look, bud, as someone who’s been in the Dad game | 伙计 作为一个已经当了 |
[11:10] | for over 100 hours, I can tell you | 100多个小时的爸爸 我能告诉你 |
[11:13] | that being a parent is rock hard, okay? | 做父母真的很难 |
[11:16] | But if you’d like, I could give you some pointeroos. | 但如果你想听 我可以给你一些建议 |
[11:19] | Would you, bud? | 真的吗 哥们 |
[11:20] | Try to friggin’ stop me, huh? | 想激我是不是 |
[11:23] | Okay, so, uh, look, you be Jasper, I’ll be you. | 你当贾思博 我当你 |
[11:26] | So, uh, say something Jasper would say. | 说些贾思博会说的话 |
[11:32] | Yeah, I’m really drawing a blank here, bud. | 我现在大脑一片空白 伙计 |
[11:35] | Hmm, oh, is he, uh, a cookie eater? | 他喜欢吃小饼干吗 |
[11:38] | Yeah, as much as the next guy, I guess. | 应该跟我差不多吧 |
[11:39] | Good. So, say, “I want a cookie.” | 好 那你说”我想吃饼干” |
[11:41] | I want a cookie. | 我想吃饼干 |
[11:42] | Well, you can’t have a cookie, right? | 不能吃 知道吗 |
[11:44] | End of discussion. | 就这样 |
[11:45] | Now go to bed without brushing your teeth. Come on. | 快去刷牙睡觉 快去 |
[11:47] | Hey, but I want a cookie. | 但是我想吃饼干 |
[11:48] | Well, uh, I’m not gonna say it again, all right? | 我不会说第二遍 知道吗 |
[11:51] | JK, here it comes. No cookies. | 开玩笑 我再说一遍 不准吃饼干 |
[11:52] | But I really want a… | 但我真的想吃… |
[11:54] | No cookies! | 不准吃饼干 |
[11:55] | I said no cookies, right?! | 我说了 不准吃饼干 听到了吗 |
[11:58] | And when I tell you what to do, you do it! | 我告诉你怎么做 你就必须怎么做 |
[12:01] | Because I am the adult, and you are but a child! | 因为我是成年人 你只是小孩子 |
[12:04] | Okay, calm down. | 好了 冷静 |
[12:06] | You don’t tell me what to do, mister! | 不用你来告诉我怎么做 先生 |
[12:08] | I’m older than you, I know, I’ve learned things. | 我比你年长 我学习过很多东西 |
[12:10] | I went to college. | 我上过大学 |
[12:11] | I know stuff. Okay? | 我知道东西 好吗 |
[12:13] | And it makes me sad when you treat me like this. | 你这样对待我 我很难过 |
[12:15] | It’s a bummer! All right? | 很扫兴 知道吗 |
[12:17] | I’m probably gonna cry tonight, and that’s on you! | 我今晚可能会哭出来 这都怪你 |
[12:20] | That’s on you! | 都怪你 |
[12:21] | Now I need you to go to your featherdrubbin’ room | 现在我需要你去你的房间 |
[12:24] | and get in your least favorite pair of jammies. | 穿上你最不喜欢的睡衣 |
[12:27] | And I swear to God, | 我发誓 |
[12:29] | if I even catch you thinking about cookies, | 如果让我知道你在想饼干 |
[12:31] | I am gonna smash your little bones into dust, | 我肯定把你的骨头打碎 |
[12:34] | and then I’m gonna make that dust into a broth, | 然后把粉末做成汤 |
[12:37] | and then I’m gonna slurp it down, laughing. | 然后我会笑着喝下去 |
[12:43] | And you’ll be inside of me. | 你会到我身体里 |
[12:46] | And I will poo you out. | 我会把你拉出来 |
[12:50] | So what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[12:51] | It’s maybe a little harsh. | 可能有点太严厉了 |
[12:52] | Yeah, yeah, that’s a good note. | 是 说得对 |
[12:54] | It’s probably a little strong for cookies. | 就为个饼干 可能太过了 |
[12:56] | Eh, maybe more appropriate for if-if he were | 可能更适合他 |
[12:58] | to ever kill someone or something like that, you know. | 杀人时或者类似的事 |
[13:01] | But, uh, yeah, the main thing is, | 但是 重点是 |
[13:03] | bet you’re not thinking about cookies, are ya? | 你肯定不想吃饼干了吧 |
[13:05] | Not a bit, bud. | 一点都不想了 |
[13:06] | I rest my caseload. | 那就对了 |
[13:07] | Hey, bud, go get your Dad on. | 伙计 拿出你爸爸的样子 |
[13:11] | Thanks, bud. | 谢谢 伙计 |
[13:17] | Okay, I’m just gonna go ahead and say it. | 好 我就直接说了 |
[13:19] | I think what you’re doing with Jasper and the twins is wrong. | 我觉得你对贾思博和双胞胎做的是不对的 |
[13:22] | The matchmaking, the scheduling, the makeup? | 撮合他们 安排活动 还化妆 |
[13:25] | Relax. | 放松 |
[13:26] | I’m not doing that anymore. | 我不那样了 |
[13:28] | You’re not? | 是吗 |
[13:28] | There’s no need to. | 没必要 |
[13:30] | After you and Dawn officially bowed out, | 你和多恩正式退出后 |
[13:33] | Jasper and the twins’ relationship just blossomed. | 贾思博和双胞胎的亲密关系发展迅猛 |
[13:37] | Relationship? | 亲密关系 |
[13:38] | Yeah. It’s totally taken on a life of its own. | 对 它完全自己活力四射 |
[13:42] | It’s like I’m barely a part of it now. | 就好像跟我没关系了 |
[13:44] | He even gave each of them a stuffed animal. | 他还给了她们每人一个毛绒玩具 |
[13:50] | Carol, are you just saying this to get back at me? | 卡萝尔 你这么说是为了报复我吗 |
[13:53] | Why would I want to get back at you? | 我为什么要报复你 |
[13:55] | None of this would’ve been possible | 如果你没有跟多恩退出 |
[13:57] | if you hadn’t pulled Dawn out of the running. | 那这一切都没有可能 |
[13:59] | I’m just so thrilled that | 我很高兴 |
[14:00] | you didn’t think Dawn having romantic love in her life | 你不觉得多恩的爱情生活 |
[14:03] | was that important, ’cause it just made things so much easier. | 有那么重要 因为这样事情简单多了 |
[14:08] | Oh. Being a mom, huh? | 当妈真不容易啊 |
[14:11] | You get it. | 你懂的 |
[14:13] | Hey. Thank you, Erica. | 谢谢你 艾瑞卡 |
[14:24] | Let it go. | 不计较 |
[14:26] | Do not let her suck you in. | 不要让她把你绕进去 |
[14:30] | Do not let her… | 不要让她… |
[14:31] | Hey, Jasper. | 贾思博 |
[14:34] | Got a minute? | 有时间吗 |
[14:42] | That looks like fun. | 看起来很有趣 |
[14:44] | You know what else is fun? | 你知道还有什么有趣吗 |
[14:46] | Taking your time. | 慢慢来 |
[14:47] | Not being in a rush. | 不用急 |
[14:49] | You know, just being a kid. | 就当小孩子就好 |
[14:51] | Look, you have your whole life | 你有大好人生 |
[14:53] | ahead of you and so many options. | 有很多选择 |
[14:55] | I mean, Mike and Bezequille are great. | 麦克和巴泽奎尔是很好 |
[14:58] | And, obviously, Dawn’s in the mix. | 显然 多恩也很棒 |
[15:00] | She thinks you’re fantastic, by the way. Actually, | 对了 她觉得你很优秀 其实 |
[15:03] | it was her idea to give you that go-kart. | 是她想给你那辆卡丁车 |
[15:19] | Carol. | 卡萝尔 |
[15:22] | Just ignore her, Jasper. | 无视她 贾思博 |
[15:25] | Jasper? | 贾思博 |
[15:27] | Jasper! Come back! | 贾思博 回来 |
[15:28] | Jasper, over here! | 贾思博 这里 |
[15:31] | Jasper, in the house now! | 贾思博 马上回屋里 |
[15:41] | Wow. Just wow. | 没想到 真没想到 |
[15:43] | You know, mind blown. | 简直震惊了 |
[15:44] | I mean, you care to tell me what you did wrong here, | 你想告诉我你哪里做错了吗 |
[15:47] | or would you like me to let you know for me? | 或者你想让我替你说出来吗 |
[15:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:51] | That doesn’t answer the… | 这并没有回答… |
[15:53] | Okay, you know what? | 行了 你知道吗 |
[15:53] | I have tried being Mr. Nice Guy, | 我好好跟你说过了 |
[15:55] | but you have backed me into a corner disciplinarially, | 但是你让我别无选择 |
[15:59] | and I’m afraid I’m gonna have to start putting my foot down. | 恐怕我只能强硬起来了 |
[16:01] | That first foot’s gonna start | 首先从你的 |
[16:02] | with this video game. Give me that. | 游戏机开始 给我 |
[16:03] | It’s mine now. | 现在是我的了 |
[16:07] | That’s right! | 没错 |
[16:08] | You march straight to your room, mister. | 直接回你的房间 先生 |
[16:10] | Uh, excuse me? Room’s the other way. | 你去哪 你的房间在这边 |
[16:14] | Y-Yeah, good, take the long way. | 很好 绕远路 |
[16:16] | Give you plenty of time to think about what you done. | 给你充分的时间思考自己的行为 |
[16:19] | God, I suck at this! | 天啊 我做的烂透了 |
[16:25] | Hey, bud. | 伙计 |
[16:27] | Is something wrong? | 有什么事吗 |
[16:31] | What was that all about? | 那是什么情况 |
[16:33] | What was what all about? | 什么什么情况 |
[16:35] | I thought you were done matchmaking. | 我还以为你不去做媒了 |
[16:37] | And I thought you weren’t getting involved. | 我还以为你不掺和了 |
[16:39] | I’m only getting involved to cancel out your involvement. | 我掺和是为了抵消你掺和 |
[16:42] | So, the involvement canceler | 掺和抵消者 |
[16:44] | becomes the involvement cancelee. | 成了掺和的人 |
[16:45] | What does that even mean? | 什么意思 |
[16:47] | Where the heck is Tandy? | 坦迪人呢 |
[16:48] | We’re a little busy right now. | 我们现在有点忙 |
[16:49] | Someone call my name? | 有人找我吗 |
[16:50] | You. Thanks for the advice. | 你 谢谢你的建议 |
[16:52] | You’re welcome, bud. How’d it go? | 不客气 伙计 怎么样 |
[16:54] | Great. I tried to put my foot down. | 好极了 我试着强硬起来了 |
[16:55] | It landed squarely in my mouth. | 结果让自己难堪了 |
[16:57] | Oh, bud. | 伙计 |
[16:58] | No, don’t “Oh, bud” me. Jasper hates me now. | 别跟我套近乎 贾思博现在讨厌我了 |
[17:00] | Thanks a lot. | 真是谢谢你 |
[17:01] | Could you guys wrap it up? | 你们能快点吗 |
[17:02] | Carol and I were fighting in here first. | 我和卡萝尔先开始吵架的 |
[17:04] | You know what? On that subject, | 说到这个 |
[17:05] | I’ve got a bone to pick with you, | 我还有事要找你呢 |
[17:06] | Ms. Go-Kart Enabler. | 卡丁车小姐 |
[17:08] | Ooh, yes, that is dirty poker. | 你没事找事吧 |
[17:10] | I can’t let a young man drive a car | 我不能让一个年轻人 |
[17:12] | specifically designed for young men? | 驾驶特别为年轻人设计的车吗 |
[17:14] | No, not when that young man is grounded. | 不行 因为那个年轻人被禁足了 |
[17:16] | You didn’t quite put your foot down enough, huh, bud? | 你没有太强硬吧 伙计 |
[17:18] | I put it down very hard! | 我很强硬了 |
[17:19] | Let’s just keep it down. The twins are sleeping. | 大家小声点 双胞胎在睡觉 |
[17:21] | Oh, they’re probably exhausted | 他们可能累坏了 |
[17:23] | from their speed dating session today. | 毕竟今天忙着闪电约会 |
[17:25] | Dawn speed dated, too, Erica. | 多恩也闪电约会了 艾瑞卡 |
[17:27] | I told you not to go and get sucked in. | 我让你不要被绕进去的 |
[17:29] | I do not need to be patronized right now, Gail. | 现在我不需要你指手画脚 盖尔 |
[17:31] | Listen to Mom, Mom. | 听妈妈的话 妈妈 |
[17:33] | I think you’re acting like a nutjob, too. | 我觉得你也跟疯子一样 |
[17:35] | Mom?! | 妈妈 |
[17:36] | Oh, if you’re looking for nutjobs, | 如果想找疯子 |
[17:37] | I know a place where you can find one. | 我知道哪里有 |
[17:39] | You did not just say that. | 你怎么这么说话 |
[17:40] | – Yes, I did. – How dare you! | -我就这么说 -岂有此理 |
[17:41] | That’s where I draw the line! | 我跟你说清楚 |
[17:45] | Idiots. | 白痴 |
[17:46] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[17:48] | Guys! | 伙计们 |
[17:50] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你们都怎么了 |
[17:51] | Melissa, can this wait? | 梅丽莎 能等等吗 |
[17:52] | Every single one of us is in the middle of something. | 我们每个人现在都有事 |
[17:54] | No, it cannot. | 不能等 |
[17:56] | Do you guys realize what you’re doing? | 你们知道你们在做什么吗 |
[17:58] | There is a little boy out there | 那边现在有个小男孩 |
[17:59] | who’s confused and freaked out because all the people | 困惑又害怕 因为他觉得这个世界上 |
[18:01] | he thinks he can trust in the world are acting | 自己能信任的人 |
[18:03] | like raving lunatics. | 都跟疯子一样了 |
[18:05] | Guys, he is a nine to 11-year-old boy. | 伙计们 他只是个9到11岁的小男孩 |
[18:08] | Melissa, he’s not just a nine to 11-year-old boy. | 梅丽莎 他不是普通的9到11岁的小男孩 |
[18:12] | He’s the last nine to 11-year-old boy. | 他是最后一个9到11岁的小男孩 |
[18:15] | And that changes everything. | 这改变了一切 |
[18:17] | Only if we let it. | 那是因为我们 |
[18:19] | Look, Jasper is never gonna have a normal childhood. | 听着 贾思博不会有正常的童年 |
[18:23] | Okay, he’s never gonna go to school | 他永远不会去念书 |
[18:26] | or play Little League | 或者玩少年棒球 |
[18:27] | or-or have a crush on a girl he hasn’t known since birth. | 或者喜欢一个不是从她出生就认识的女孩 |
[18:31] | And yeah, he doesn’t know what he’s missing. | 他不知道自己错过了什么 |
[18:34] | But we do. | 但我们知道 |
[18:36] | And that’s why we have to make sure we give him | 所以我们要尽量 |
[18:38] | just a piece of the childhood that was taken from him. | 把他缺失的童年给他 |
[18:43] | Maybe we can start with an apology. | 或许我们可以从道歉开始 |
[18:50] | Jasper, we’re so sorry… | 贾思博 我们很抱歉… |
[18:56] | Oh, farts. | 糟了 |
[18:59] | Jasper! | 贾思博 |
[19:02] | There he is! | 他在这里 |
[19:03] | JK. Bad time. | 开玩笑 时机不对 |
[19:04] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[19:05] | – Jasper! – Jasper! | -贾思博 -贾思博 |
[19:09] | This is all my fault. | 这都怪我 |
[19:11] | Don’t say that, bud. | 别这么说 伙计 |
[19:12] | No. The way I was acting was so off-brand. | 不 我之前的行为太失控了 |
[19:14] | That wasn’t me, and I should have known better. | 那不是我 我应该清楚的 |
[19:16] | Bud, this isn’t on you. | 伙计 这不怪你 |
[19:19] | This is on me, right? | 都怪我 好吗 |
[19:21] | As the de facto and basically facto leader of this group, | 事实上 作为我们这群人的老大 |
[19:25] | I should’ve given you better advice. | 我应该给你更好的建议 |
[19:27] | Right, you don’t get mad at the sheep. | 没错 不能生羊的气 |
[19:29] | Get mad at the shepherd. | 要生就生牧羊人的气 |
[19:31] | Thanks, bud. | 谢谢 伙计 |
[19:34] | Little friendship kiss? | 来个友谊之吻 |
[19:36] | Of course. | 当然 |
[19:38] | That’s the stuff. | 这就对了 |
[19:40] | Jasper! | 贾思博 |
[19:44] | – Jasper! – Jasper! | -贾思博 -贾思博 |
[19:45] | Jasper! | 贾思博 |
[19:48] | Jasper! | 贾思博 |
[19:52] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[19:53] | This is all my fault. | 都怪我 |
[19:55] | No, it’s mine. | 不 怪我 |
[19:57] | I totally lost my mind today. | 我今天彻底疯了 |
[19:59] | Just kept imagining Dawn all alone, and… | 一直想象多恩孤身一人 我… |
[20:03] | I snapped. | 我崩溃了 |
[20:04] | Motherhood makes you do some crazy stuff. | 母性会让你做一些疯狂的事 |
[20:07] | I once punched a mom | 我以前揍过一个母亲 |
[20:08] | ’cause she asked if my kid’s pants were from Mervyn’s. | 因为她问我孩子的裤子是不是默文百货的 |
[20:12] | She meant it as a compliment, but… | 她本意是赞美 但是 |
[20:15] | it just set me off. | 就是把我惹毛了 |
[20:17] | Full disclosure, they were. | 他们是充分表露 |
[20:19] | Point is… | 重点是 |
[20:22] | your kids are your life. | 你的孩子就是你的命 |
[20:27] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[20:35] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[20:36] | It must be Jasper. | 肯定是贾思博 |
[20:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:04] | Well, it’s definitely coming from in there. | 肯定是那里面传出来的 |
[21:07] | We found him. | 我们找到他了 |